CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

/confirm. This game seems crazy. I am not sure the mod's votes can really count. That would really screw the balance of the game. However, his name is on the player list so he must be fair game.

vote: vezokpiraka
for being wishy-washy, never posting confirm, and for omgusing Tan.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:40 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Sorry Zwet but it is not morse code. Must be some screwed role.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:47 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@vez, do 1 "unvote,vote" if you are speeking in morse (I don't think you are). Do 2 "unvote, vote" if you are not.

@ pacman why do you say that there are 2 scum teams when no one can know that for sure? And even if it is a joke why did you post something like that?
fos: pacman

I don't want to vote for myself so
unvote
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:55 am

Post by CooLDoG »

pacman281292 wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@vez, do 1 "unvote,vote" if you are speeking in morse (I don't think you are). Do 2 "unvote, vote" if you are not.

@ pacman why do you say that there are 2 scum teams when no one can know that for sure? And even if it is a joke why did you post something like that?
fos: pacman

I don't want to vote for myself so
unvote
Because the mod tried to modkill me for voting tanstalas in confirmation stage. It was just a joke, but it didn't seem to work well.
meh, I was gonna randomvote tanstalas anyway.
Unvote, vote: tanstalas.
Hate for quotes to pyramid- but... Why would try to moodkill you have anything to do with having 2 scum teams? Also it was clear that the mod would not kill you so early in the game. And even if he did why did you post about two scum teams after you "Died".
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:08 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I am sorry that my last post was really screwed up as far as grammar (and I left out a few words...).

@pacman: In light of the fact that my last post was horrid and you might not have been able to understand it I have a few direct questions I want to ask you.

1) Why are their 2 scum teams?
2) Why would you joke about that?
3) I didn't get the joke, could you explain to me why it is funny to joke about scum teams?
4) Why should I not vote for you?

Right now you seem to be the only choice. However, I am a fair person so I will let you answer the questions before I vote you.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Parma's post restriction is that he has to say just that in every single one of his posts.

@pacman you said you
Don't know about the other scum team
. I know you talked about two players being a team (in a joke) but you also talked about another team. With that
vote: pacman

Can't post more now! maybe later!

Also I wouldn't lynch a claimed jester on D-1. I have to re-read, but I have to go now!
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@ pacman:
pacman281292 wrote:Scumbuddying much, mod? :P
I'm calling scumteam = tanstalas + zwet.
No idea on the other scumteam, though
If you still don't think this is the real quote go back to p1. And what is this suposed to mean, clarify.
pacman281292 wrote:My "2 scumteams" we[r]e tans/zwet and an unknown one. That was part of the joke.
I am most interested in that "unknown one".
Straw man = To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by substituting a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position (from wikipedia). And that my friend was not a straw man. It is not because he is not refuting and argument. He is adding a ne one or is expanding on mine/town's argument that you slipped on page 1.

Also if we lynch the jester we loose. It would be preferable to vig him if we still wish to win the game. Also the poor guy has
post restriction
I wouldn't lynch the mod on D-1 ether due to the fact that he is most likely a beloved saint (whoever throws the hammer gets killed). It would be just like him to do that.

Gotta run!
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:11 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@mod I would like a vote count... Thanks.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:46 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Wow! Really weird shit that the mod posted. I will also claim that I am town. I don't know if it includes power roles or not. However, this is bastard Mafia so no one knows if what the mod is saying is true or a lie.

I really think we should refrain from voting pacman until we get a vote count. With this new "rule" claims may become the most useful thing. And if we aren't careful we may lynch him because we don't know the vote count.

I would really like for pacman to get here a reply.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

EBWOP: sorry I just re-read my post and cought a grammar quirk that needs to be corrected:

last line should read:

I would really like for pacman to get here and post a reply to all of the posts about him.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@pacman: How can he be role-fishing if you have already stated that you are a vig. And If I read Harry Potter correctly Lord voldi was a bad guy not a good guy. Most likely you aren't the vig because otherwise you wouldn't have a problem coming out and saying it.

@mod: Why would you post such lies?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:09 am

Post by CooLDoG »

The reason pacman has 1 more vote then people is because he voted in the confirmation stage...

@pacman Since you have vig powers, who would you kill tonight?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Now we need a vote count to see if we actually lynched him, or how close we are.

@reck+magicman: would you two mind to post more. It seems the only thing you two did to day was vote for pacman.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@pacman: asking as of right now who would you kill, don't dodge it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:49 am

Post by CooLDoG »

WHO WOULD YOU KILL TONIGHT? That is the question answer it. I don't like it when people dodge questions and scum slip. You said you don't want the scum to steal your power form you a "town". Yet I think that changing the vote count is very scummy.
vote pacman
I have no regrets on your lynch today pal. I think you are the one who posted the thing about no fake-claims (through the mod). It would make it easy for you to fool the town because you would know that it was not real; And thus you would be he only one who could lie. And if we do mis lynch you then it is because you acted so damn scummy.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:08 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Just re-read this page...

@rewq455: While I would be for a release of role pm's I think it would be considered "breaking the game" And also if he is scum he would just lie about it wouldn't he? He would just say he was town and make up some role pm for him.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:10 am

Post by CooLDoG »

brianj wrote:WTF are you making it so complicated. And obviously revealing the role PM would constitute as "breaking the game", though if number of statement you can send to mod don't decrease if rejected one might as well try it. But I thought it was pacman sending in the statement to mod that will become true, not pacman asking mod for true information?

Either way just have mod say in red "pacman is town-aligned", or if that fails "town-aligned player can't be lynched on day 1" or something.
EPIC TRIPLE POST SPREE! Sorry but I finsihed re-reading the page a found a clone of my last post... carry on then.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:10 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@pacman: who is bound to still be reading this topic: look up the definition of straw man thanks...

@mod what alignment was he. I know you most likely won't tell us... And I assume we still get a lynch??? And what is the deadline? Sorry I ask for way too much. :D

I'm gonna have to re-read in order to gather more info on other people, so I might not post much for a little bit while I form some new arguments.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Parama wrote:
Because it's fun :3

If I did not hurt the town and did not interfere with scumhunting, what's your issue? I could've faked a PR like Vezok's but that WOULD have been anti-town.
Really you think that sort of thing is fun? Do you realize what could have happened if we took your Post restriction more seriously. I don't think lying is pro-town. I am a firm believer in the lynch all liers thing, as well as the fact that screwing with the town isn't pro-town. Here are some things you have posted which sceam anti-town, for fun or not.
Parama wrote:
tanstalas wrote:In a game like this I see no reason to lie, you are just making it tougher on everyone. Does not scream town to me.
OR
I'm screwing around because it's fun.
Why would you think I was telling the truth about being a neutral jester? Why would I claim it if in fact I weren't? Jesters are the only role that WANTS to get lynched - it's against any other player's wincon to do such. So if everyone believed my jester claim, then I'd be lynched anyways!

aka If you believed my claim in the first place, you are teh moron.
Plus, scumslip < screwing around FYPOV? Lolololol. Hello, pacman's buddy.

And, mod, stay out of this. It's not my fault that I have this damn PR that I do in fact have.

You don't like my banana creme pie recipe? I'm so sad now! :cry: :cry:
Why did you fake-claim if you are town and under no pressure. You took this joke a bit too far as to distract us.
Parama wrote:
I Love: The Mod
Here we have another lie, who loves the mod in bastard mafia?
Parama wrote:CRAP CRAP CRAP EBWOP TIME
Parama wrote:
I Love: The Mod
EBWOP: Redacted, since I have a post restriction. I HATE POST RESTRICTIONS.
Parama wrote:
pacman281292 wrote: Because the mod tried to modkill me for voting tanstalas in confirmation stage.
Pro-tip: Ignore every mod post in the game if you want it to make more sense.
EBWOP: Except the ones that give players infractions for not remembering their post restrictions. Like the one the mod will post about me.

On a side note, whyyyy did the mod give me a post restriction? :<
Lying again, because the mod never edited your post right above it.

I could put a lot more quotes showing how you tried to stir the pot and de-rail the town. The only reason I could see you wanting to do that if you weren’t scum is if you were a 3rd party survivor who wins with scum or something along those lines.
I support a parma
vote parma
I think more pressure could result in some useful information.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Reckamonic wrote:
THREADJACK!

Let's lynch Parama, then. Hell if I care!
Vote: Parama
If you are in the game, you are my next target, for some of the same reasons as parma.

@parma, do you consider lying to be pro-town? That is my reason. I am so far happy with day-1. With out knowing pacman's alignment it makes it rather hard to tell if their are 2 scum left 3 scum, or even 4 scum left. I have one theory on the pacman day kill though...

Possibly one of the town have a "shuff" kill in which they can kill a player without reviling his/her alignment. This would seem to be a pro-town role due to the fact it still gives us a lynch, however we still don’t know his role/alignment.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Going to go through some of tans posts here.
tanstalas wrote:
Vote: pacman281292

You sir, need to die... again
Then Why did you un-vote him in d-1 when he was near a lynch?
Also you made a math error in your second post.
tans wrote:Pfft, come on, chances of us both being scum in 2 consecutive games is very slim...

Since I know I'm not scum

Vote:Pacman
The chance of both you and pacman being scum in THIS game are the same as any other 12 player game,
comment?

3rd post more about that...
tans wrote:Yup, he is definitely getting a real vote when confirmation stage is over.

Scumslip on 1st page = awesome
Keep this in reference for a later post I want to show.
^^ That exactly

Vote:pacman281292
Here he votes, keep reading the meat is coming. I must build up this particular ISO.

[quote="tans]While I do believe pacman is the best lynch ATM based on his (what seems like) apparent scumslip, I am tempted to BW-lynch the mod/player (whatever he is) but I am afraid of what may happen if we actually did lynch him. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
[/quote] okay here we have some doubts about pacman, even though he has made some scummy posts at this time. He was also the bigest wagon,
why the de-rail post tans?
tans wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: Magicman

Second post in this thread.. Wondering if he might actually be in game, feel free to BW on guys, worst case is he isn't best case is we get rid of a hidden person

Also his account was just created recently and has only posted in this thread.
Okay lets get off the scumy persons wagon and vote for a guy who is not even really in the game here.
Why is magic so scummy at this point in the game?

tans wrote:Actually, mod confirmed something about you.

Unvote:
Vote: Parama

LaL lynch

I know you aren't a neutral jester now, after you said you were
Here we have yet another vote change...
What exactly did he (the mod) confirm, why the vote on him when pacman is still clearly the best lynch?
tans wrote:Incorrect pacman. D can not be true. How can you be a townie and a scum at the same time
Here we have an attack on pacman...
Why the interest in pacman all of a sudden on pacman?
tans wrote:Wow, someone is getting a little defensive with hardly any votes on them, and paranoid asking for a votecount as well -.-

Unvote
Vote: pacman281292
OKAY, we got another vote on pacman. With a good reason...but what about this next post???
tans wrote:Uhh, Pome didnt vote me...

LAL -
Unvote: Vote: Zwet
If you were in fact voting him he would have been at L-1. You still think he is the best lynch at this point.
Why the vote on the mod? Why the un-vote? What the hell was soooo scummy as to change your vote on the mod?

Then the day culminates with you voting parma. I also get the impression that you really don't want to post content. From all of these posts you haven't really built a case on anyone.
vote= tans
. Answer to all please.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

major fail in the 4th quote... sorry guys, mod fix plz or wait don't... I don't trust you.

ignore all the quote tabs and stuff I meant to just bold his vote... and on the third quote it should say"tans wrote"....
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:49 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Pacman, I think you are "fucking" scum... Mind you comment on your scummyness? Like that scum slip on page 1, and overreacting to almost no votes...

Okay the real reason I wanted to post this was not at pacman, however it does add something to my tan case.
@tan, why did you post about pacman coming back? the mod said that he was mod-killed, what led you to think he was still alive after the mod kill?

Now to real post. I was thinking about what happened last night. Why no night kill is the first thing I asked myself. I have come up with three theories.

1)doc saved yay..... I think this is highly unlikely however, you never know... I would also lump this theory with any other role that would block a night kill (roleblocker, weird bastard role, etc.)
2)The mod's new dynamic would allow for them to bring back pacman instead of killing...
3)Pacman was never really modkilled, and the scum just didn't kill...

@pacman, if you could have would you have voted Parma? Why/not? And who is on your scum list? Give some reasons.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

pacman, I love it when you lie. Thanks for just adding up the scum points... Look at page 1 plz and thanks, ohh and also I count 3 votes on you when you over reacted... I proclaim you to be anti-town and scum, sorry man you played pathetic...

@fate, happily agree, would you mind posting your case on him? I already posted some/most of mine.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:58 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@fate, what do you think about pacman, scum or not?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:26 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Oh shit, I didn't see that mod post... I think he edited later because I swear to god it wasn't there when I read page 11.

@vez: I also think zang is very very very scummy. say: unvote vote:zang if you agree with what I say next:
Last night I got a very string/weird PM from zang saying that he was "taking a census" and I needed to PM the mod saying fuzzy bannanas or something along those lines. I didn't pm the mod and thus I'm still here today. However I did pm Zang back asking what the hell the pm was all about, I never got a responce. He also (doing my mega d-1 iso on everybody [including your p-1 two scum team slip pacman]) has been active lurking... I wouldn't mind a zang lynch but I would like a tans lynch better.

@pacman, I was the second person on parma's wagon, does that make me scum? Also you did slip no matter what lame-ass excuse you want to give. Also to the tunnalling point we find that yet again pacman just can't tell the truth. Look at the last page and I ask you if I'm TVing you, also look at the stuff I wrote above this. I really think you need to read-up on what tving is. As for now, I think your claim is total BS btw. However, we killed ya once and it just so happens we could kill ya again, however I think tans is a much better lynch today, thus I won't vote you.

MY 3 sum:
Pacman
tans
zang

Everybody else I get town-reads on (mostly)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@tans, Again your chance of Pacman and you being scum in THIS game are the same as any other game probability is a very funny thing, however, I like to talk about the present, and you and him could still both be scum. Also why are you being so aggressive all of a sudden? You only have 2, now 3 votes on you and you are acting very fidgety, also to note you changed your vote twice (three times if you count the intial null vote) for not very good reasons. If you think i'm so scummy then vote me for a change, you have given your best reasons on me.
@tans, parma was not neutral he was scum, thus how did your ability work?

I do have
some
information about the night. I need to ask pacman one thing first though.

@pacman, did you target me last night? This is not to trap you. Answer honestly and we have a better shot at winning the game. And if you didn't target me, you must have targeted the mod, am I correct? (ohhh, and btw I still don't get your tving point, explain a bit more plz...)
@brianj, I am not sure that both tans, and pacman are scum. I hope pacman answers honestly, depending on that I will be able to give an answer. If you had to choose between the two, is tans buddy to pac, or his tans acting solo?
@zang, ok deal, but what was the purpose of the "census" and if it was just a script how did you know it wasn't sent in...
@zez, thank you. So that is his reason for voting zang... did I leaving anything out? (unvote vote:zang if yes, vote:zang if no)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:47 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@vez, do you happen to know morse code? that could be very helpful. I might have forgot to mention lurking (is that it?).
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:55 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I'm going to do a very quick iso on everybody, so watch out for results...

@zoneface, looking at yours right now actually (luv the quick reply box). Would you mind to stop active lurking and post content. You were on both the parma and pacman wagon, what do you think of tans?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

^yes, but, I don't want you to do that just yet... because I feel that tans is a 10 times better lynch today. And in the event that you are town (your last posts seem slightly more town to me…) we don’t want to give away a (what appears to be) a powerful role, however, I still think you are scummy. While we are at it:

@tans I looked up some basic statistics and found this. I hope this proves that I:
a) Know basic math
b) Understand statistics better then you (hell uv allot better thank ah you)
c) Adds more to my case, because you spread falsehood throughout the town.
Here’s that linky:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy, you can also run a quick google on that fallacy also. Rather neat how soo many people throwaway their life's saving on such crap logic as that...

If pacman did not kill then who else did???, time to go back to the iso reads, plus a full re-read... (However, I still feel it possible for pacman to have killed last night).
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:49 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@tans, I know about your theory, however you still imply the gambler's fallacy, re-read the whole wikipedea artical and shut the fuck up, plz respond to the other elements of my case... Ohh, and if we do lynch pacman and he flips scum, I would credit you with pussing him.

@rewq, I don'tthink the fate counter can signify scum left (9 scum in a 12 player game is impossible. Just think about they can out-vote us every time.). It could signify town left though.... Or just amount of vots that fate got....

@zwet, stop making shit up and let us play the fucking game with out having our minds constantly fucked, thanks.

@pacy, so you couldn't have target me or pom or zwit last night. Ok, I still think your scummy so my question is now invalid.... play as normal.

I woke up sooo damn late this morning that I couldn't post much sorry.

@vez, right befor I hit the reply button I saw your post, good idea! If the fate counter goes up 1 we know what its about.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:41 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@zang, pom died, does that have anything to do with your census? From my isos, pom was townish, ani was slightly lurky slightly town, I am town (I claimed that, and I do read my own isos btw :) ), and brianj is also townish. Do all of these ring a bell? All seem to be ether slightly townish or lurky townish...
Stronger fos: zang
. Going into the slightly hypothetical... If pom excepted your pm and sent it to the mod, she then died and the fate counter went up by one (I currently don’t think the fate counter has anything to do with the player “Fate”) . If that is true then you are most likely some sorta weird sk type role... I would vote for you to get a wagon and a claim going, but I find tans much more scummy.

@tans: why did you vote pacman before if you think he is a vig/sk? You said in your first post of this day that he needs to die. Why the back-track???
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@zang, your arguments make good scence and your recent posts seem more town when I re-read them, however, like rewq says I wouldn't "sighn" anything.
@mod, would you mind to send out a few prods? I haven't seen zone face, or ani around much....
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@fate, other then the reasons I posted (which you agree with, I can quote you...) why do you think tans is scum? You could just be bussing him because my case is so good :D (I hope that is an emote, if it isn't then I'm screwed because I love the quick reply box too much :) )

@zone, mind posting some content, because you haven't posted any content all game...

@vez, you still think zang is scum huh? (unvote, vote zang is yes. vote zang is no...) Do you have any other reasons? And I still think he is on the scummy side of the meter, but I like tans better. Do you think tans is scummy? (again, unvote vote zang is yes, vote zang is no).

@zang, I would like to ask you to run your posts through ms word or something like that (open office if you can't get a hold of word will work). My spelling is pretty bad but running it through word helps cut down mis-types... Your thoughts on tans?

@rewq, that has crossed my mind several times, but the mod edited his post, and posted in red all but confirming it. However he could be scum and have a pr to make him look really townish (which he does actually, but then again he can't post any new content so how can we be sure of anything? He can only agree with what has been said, or disagree, he can't create content by himself).
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:58 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@fate, i'm looking at your iso right now so I don't think you can dodge my question anymore. You haven't posted anything different then to agree with me.
@zang, sorry I meant to say that to someone else who I was doing an iso on... my bad on the spelling thing.

I'm going to make up my scum list after this post, I would encourage all to do the same.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Before I get to the scum list I must ask tans a question. you are currently the biggest wagon, is the only thing you can talk about is the horrific
color of the mod's fake post?
? Also to note, the mod said that all colors except for
blue
are real. Of course he could just be
fucking with our brains. As a matter of fact:
the mod posted that no fake-claims post in
green, so it could also be fake, because the mod said that
red was for real.

SCUMLIST!!!:

red is scummy (in correct order of scummyness),
blue is no read/neutral (in correct order),
maroon is slightly scummy (in correct order),
green is town (correct order again),
and dark green is slightly town (in correct order).
Ok here it is:

tanstalas

pacman

zang
(almost at red)

animorpherv1- haven't talked much about him, but he is lurking badddddd. Maybe a good d-1 3 lynch, or d-4 off of polocy...

fate- to note fate is slightly above the blue line on the scummy side

ZONEACE
- zone you are treading a fine line my friend... the only reason you an't up there is because ani is worse then you...
vezokpiraka
Just a side note here... I put them in order of scummy down to town, so vez is nearer to scum the brianj.
brianj
- had you at blue for a bit, but I re-read some of your posts and I get a bit of a town vibe...
CooLDoG

rewq555
I actually, after do my isos, found rewq to be more townish then me :lol: .

Flee free to comment, that’s what its there for...

ps. is that not the most colorful post you have ever seen???
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@fate, yes I saw that, but that was alluded to in my posts, but it can be considered valid it isn't much but... anything else you would like to add?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@magic, why it could be true that vez is scum (actually I think it quite probable), I would suggest for you to vote tans so we can get more pressure on a wagon.
@fate, show me. I want real content, not just fake shit like I agree with CooLDoG. And you think that I am scummy, do explain- do explain....
(the above was the correct use of the symbol - it was used correctly...)
hay mod, how bout a vote count?
@tans, that would make 4, possibly 5 (pacman), possibly 6 (zang) scum in a 12 player game, which is impossible. And by the way the "shit from wikipedia" was pertinent to your arguments, buck up you got schooled by CooLDoG in math. I challenge you to a reading comprehension test. what is the context of post #329? And explain the players response and why it was incorrect. Thank you. btw I like that name cooldos, I might use it sometime. Anyone up for some duke 3d death match? Or an all night war patrol on Aces of the deep, or how about play doom 1 2 and hexen over weekend, or......... (oh and re-read that wikipedia article.)

@mod this is just a question, could we vote for magicman? And if we voted to a majority would me lynch him?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:28 am

Post by CooLDoG »

last line should read

would
we
lynch him?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Above is the first post vez made not in vote unvotes!. Unfortunately it’s pure bullshit. So lets move on.

@fate, do you release you just bumped yourself up to pretty scummy with your last posts?

@all, I would now favor a fate lynch. I'm not sure I want to see what happens when the fate counter reaches 10. Do any of you? Ohh and my name is in the singular tense so it is not correct to say "cooldogs" and plus you missed the ultra-cool capitalization scheme, so it should be CooLDoG. You failed at reading the player who has posted the second most (or most) times... how’s that for reading comprehension? However, if fate flips scum tans needs a second look. If fate flips town, then I don't know... it would seem quite odd if he doesn’t flip scum.
unvote, tans for now
, and I really don't like the sound of this fate counter shit!
vote fat

@mod I swear to god, I'm a good boy, don't day vig me!!! waaaa! :D.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:00 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@fate explain why I'm scummy. Three people have me listed as town and only irrational people have me listed as scum, so far you seem to fit that omgus build.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

shit, I re-read my post and it said "
vote fat
"... really sorry,
unvote vote fate
. Where’s that scum list pacman? And clarify that head explodes bit.

@tans, respond to my question plz.

@fate, explain why I'm retarded. I post more then you... Ohh, and would you mind to post a scum list, I want to see yours in particular. And why the evil smirk/howl/weird bahhaaahhaaaa things at the end of that wishy-washy vote spree?

(btw the colts are gonna own NY tonight.)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Ohhh, nice nija.

@tans, just for me to come back like pacman and avoid a night kill? The best way for you to get rid of me is to target me for a night kill tonight, because I don't think I will get the rope today. I still think you’re scummy btw. I don't like the buddy/agreement [with fate] on my reading comp bullshit thingy, I'm thinkin a bus is on the way, but I'm not sure yet.

(I have big bro manning on my fantasy team, I really don't like ether team... But if the colts cann rack up I can beat the player I'm facing)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:46 am

Post by CooLDoG »

uhhh, fate my case on you is NOT about the evil thingy thing at the end of your post, I just want a explanation of that.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:48 am

Post by CooLDoG »

And my point (not to make this a 2x post for nothing) is the fact that you are active lurking...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@tans, lets talk about reading comp here.... didn't read the mod post....

@mod, go ahead dayvig me, I really would like to see what happens. If I DON'T come back the mod the mod will most likely reveal my role. Then you guys can lynch tans/fate and win the game (for some reason pac man has been taken out of the picture). If my role doesn't show and I don't come back I know a way I can talk to you guys....... (Was that a breadcrumb? What the hell, I don't know? Maybe he breadcrumbed some place else too... I don't know?)

for the record guys if we lynch before the mod dayvigs some one I don't think he could use his power. And what is bad about a day vig if you come back, right? It takes you out of the night so you can't be killed. However it is a slight gamble because we don't know if it was pacs role or something else (what about that game dynamic change?). Anyway vig me away plz mod.
suggest: CooLDoG
I urge everybody else to do the same.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:23 am

Post by CooLDoG »

(btw I was right, How do you spell: NY GOT ITS ASS KICKED LAST NIGHT? Big blowout=goodgame for payton=win in fantasyfootball=awsome.)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In other news tan is role fishing, sorry for the trips post but what the hell.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:12 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOOOOW THE RAIN IT'S FALLIIIIING
Last edited by zwetschenwasser on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

uhhh, at mod shouldn't it be noted that pac man technicaly has tasted death? He was day-vig, this implies he was killed correct?

I love you so much mod! Please hurt me in any way you wish! I will change my gender for you! I will let you stalk me and kick me in the balls because I have no friends and I want you to love me! Love me baby love me!
Last edited by zwetschenwasser on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

This was an illegal bah post
Last edited by zwetschenwasser on Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

CooLDoG is hereby banned from any of my future games unless he realizes that I was joking when I wrote the first half of this sentence. Carry on.
Last edited by zwetschenwasser on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:55 am

Post by CooLDoG »

The twon played bad in this game, hay zwets, this game was so fun!!! I'm I still /pre-ined for the next game??? Or did I piss you off too much? BTW the magicman thing was really neat.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

sorry, should read am I still...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:11 am

Post by CooLDoG »

YES! someone finally got my caps scheme correct! Just as a note my play is bad in large games lol. See you there, btw just thought I might tell you guys about the thing in the "upcomeing game thread". The town could have cleaned house with that power....
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I thought you were a jailor so I had my unlimited vig powers lined up for the next day...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:07 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@pom, actually I killed you with my redirect powers, I knew I was too pro-town to survive, sorry.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:50 am

Post by CooLDoG »

because you didn't use morse code, fate was obv scum stupid town!
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:00 am

Post by CooLDoG »

lol
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”