Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:27 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Tazaro wrote:Seriously where is everyone else?

Some of us do not have constant access to the internet precisely at the same point in time that you do. Chillax on that.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Then explain the "make me vote for you for an actual reason" bit that you directed towards me.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

All I know is that you had better not start tunneling on me just because my name has Ghost in it. Because it'll be a huge scumtell for me against you, and I'll probably call for your lynch due to it.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:58 am

Post by GhostWriter »

XScorpion wrote:I suggested Ghostwriter as scum because he acted suspiciously early in the game, then left.
Aye, I'll admit I left, had no choice, but acting suspiciously for telling someone not to tunnel (which isn't a very townish thing to do, as it limits your view and can cause you to miss other scumslips in your crusade against one person in a a game of many) based on a non-game fact that my name, which I've been using long before I even stumbled onto this site, has "Ghost" in it? Especially someone playing the way Taz has been? I think not.

Taz, I do not know quite what to think of you. You are, indeed, doing quite a bit of scummy things, but there are so many, particularly twisting words, that it makes you just look like a really bad townie. Like, really bad. Anything someone says that doesn't agree with you, it seems, gets twisted into some kind of attack against you that you always try to make look like only scum would do.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:49 am

Post by GhostWriter »

At the time, as I do now again, I believed Taz to be a town player who just is both trying too hard and posting far too much. I wanted to make sure he'd focus on everyone, instead of tunneling based on my name alone. Which he's doing, but I think he's way over-analyzing everything.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:20 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Wow, fastlynch is fast and nonexistent defense/scumhunting is nonexistent. I do not like the speed of this wagon, it bothers me. Especially since it's on someone who has such little in the way of content. Yeah, it's scummy as hell, and I can understand people backing off of the replacement because they want to give them time to read what's going on, but, still, damn.

However, Mallow, you damn sure aren't helping anything by all of this. Either actually defend yourself, start listing FoS's that aren't seemingly only based on OMGUS, or kindly announce that you are mafia and give up the correct way instead of this floundering that has me thinking you as town rather than mafia.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:56 am

Post by GhostWriter »

If we read the link provided by Jason, and scroll down to the section about his role in the game, that may answer things for us about the role Mallow has claimed.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:13 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I'd FoS Scott and XScorpion. Scott hasn't really said much (pot calling kettle black, I know), but has voted Mallow, who I see as townie due to claim, and voted Mallow for a good reason: Mallow's reaction was over the top for one vote. Scott, however, refused to comment at all upon Mallow's claim. Simply kept the vote and never talked about it again. On top of that, half his posts are more focused on playstyle vs. playstyle rather than the game itself. An imitation of seeming useful, by butting heads with someone over differing playstyles, to post a lot, and be able to appear passionate enough in your argument about it to not get looked at.

XScorpion, actually, for pretty much the reasons you said. But then, also, for the defense he just gave. I didn't like the fact that he didn't touch on certain parts of it at all, like misrepresenting Tazaro or the posting similarities between himself and Mallow. In fact, he mentions Mallow's "short quips", ignoring that he himself does that quite often, while using quotes to make the posts seem larger than they are. He tries to dismiss WIFOM, but that's really all the case he has against Mallow's play comes down to. Mallow is about as townie as Taz was, just on the opposite end of the spectrum. Truth be told, there's a stronger case against me made by you that would be a better basis for a continued vote, but I think you've stuck with Mallow so long due to the reaction he had to a single vote, which allowed for a lot of supporting of his lynch, making it easier on you to simply nitpick at him to try to garner the rest of the support needed to lynch him.

Which is why the best place for my vote is VOTE: XScorpion for today.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:08 am

Post by GhostWriter »

No. It's not a misrepresentation of his alignment. It's a misrepresentation of what was said. Trying to twist it like this is pathetic and only makes me more sure of leaving my vote on you.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:24 am

Post by GhostWriter »

XScorpion wrote:
ghost wrote:like misrepresenting Tazaro
It's only misrepresenting if he's actually town. Do you know this for a fact?
Answered this already, don't feel like answering again.
XScorpion wrote:
ghost wrote:In fact, he mentions Mallow's "short quips", ignoring that he himself does that quite often, while using quotes to make the posts seem larger than they are.
The 'defense' I just posted is longer than any post Mallow has made in the entire game. What do you have to say to that?
So two long posts undo all the other posts? You condemn him for things you do, then exclude yourself by making longer posts (excluding the switch in post, which, really, was bound to happen when you are replaced into a game) that almost exclusively occur when you have to defend yourself.
XScorpion wrote:
ghost wrote:He tries to dismiss WIFOM, but that's really all the case he has against Mallow's play comes down to. Mallow is about as townie as Taz was, just on the opposite end of the spectrum.
And I think both are scummy. My case against his play isn't WIFOM, it's as simple as "he is not helping town therefore he is scummy." Do you think people who don't help town are scummy or not? Taz acted scummy too, but at least LMP has provided a decent amount of content such that I don't think he is the best lynch for the day.
Taz acted scummy, but in a way that he appeared far more over-eager townie than anything else. It's, as much as you want to avoid it, bad play vs. scummy play. Trying to avoid calling it that doesn't stop it from being that.
XScorpion wrote:
ghost wrote:Truth be told, there's a stronger case against me made by you that would be a better basis for a continued vote, but I think you've stuck with Mallow so long due to the reaction he had to a single vote, which allowed for a lot of supporting of his lynch, making it easier on you to simply nitpick at him to try to garner the rest of the support needed to lynch him.
So basically (forgive me if I paraphrase this incorrectly), you think I'm scum because mallow had a scummy reaction to a vote on him and I'm trying to lynch him because I think he's scum, as opposed to voting for you because you've been almost as useless as him in this game (the only difference being that you overreacted to be threatened with a vote, whereas he overreacted to getting one vote, and you at least decided to give a reasonable explanation for your vote [the first one you've made in the game so far, wtf btw] before you made it). If it really makes you feel better I'll vote for you, but I'm not convinced you're scum.
No, I think you're scum because you lucked into an easy case to push without looking too scummy, and have clung to it for what I feel is too long, with better cases (mine included) presenting itself.
XScorpion wrote:Also what happened to this?
ghost wrote:However, Mallow, you damn sure aren't helping anything by all of this. Either actually defend yourself, start listing FoS's that aren't seemingly only based on OMGUS, or kindly announce that you are mafia and give up the correct way instead of this floundering that has me thinking you as town rather than mafia.
Was his claim really that effective at convincing you he is town? Why are you so ready to believe him?
[/quote]

Yeah, yeah it was. I had been on the fence about him before the claim, as is shown in that very quote, where I mention "floundering town". The claim made me place him as town. For one, it's altogether too scummy to be a safe-claim. However, when coupled with the link that, I believe, Jason, provided when she was mentioning the claim as scummy, it shows that, in the video game, his role is more town-oriented, as he becomes a helper of the GhostBusters, albeit a reluctant one.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

XScorpion wrote:
For one, it's altogether too scummy to be a safe-claim.
There it is again. Why does everyone insist on defending people by saying they're too scummy to be scum?
Has anyone also considered the possibility that he's scum and was given a fake-claim?
Fake-claim = safe-claim. That is the WORST safe/fake-claim for this game. And I would even have voted Mallow for it, if not for the fact that it seems like a good "miller-ish" town role. A fact I noted due to reading the characters new role in the video game. Since this info was not provided by Mallow himself, nor the mod, it doesn't seem planted to make us try seeing Mallow as town-aligned, and more like an accident that works in our favor.
mallowgeno wrote:Liam just told me it won't block the kill. Therefore I don't think I will use it.
What was that you said about the power? Something about being able to stop mafia kills or something...

Also, reading over the initial claim post nets us seeing Mallow say something like it activates with his lynch.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:49 am

Post by GhostWriter »

d3x wrote:
GW199
-
I wanted to make sure he'd focus on everyone, instead of tunneling based on my name alone. Which he's doing
Care to point out where you feel Taz was tunneling you based on your name? Or am I reading this incorrectly and you are saying he's focusing on everyone?
No, what I was saying was that he kept making references to my name and paralleling it to this game's flavor. I told him to stop doing that, because I didn't want him tunneling onto me just because of my name. I wanted him to look at everyone, which, by that post, he was doing.

Also, touching on the Jason/Rec thing, Jason didn't do anything wrong or below the belt. It was a legitimately good case. A really good case. Starbuck, did you even read the case, or did you only read the reactions and assume the worst? Or did you, perhaps, read the case, read the reactions, and taper your response in such a way as to discredit the case before anyone could back it?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:12 am

Post by GhostWriter »

A series of storms passed through here this past week. Knocked out the wireless in the neighborhood repeatedly (I don't own the router I steal internet from), and there wasn't much I could do. I tried fixing it from my computer, but it needed manual fixing, and whoever owns it has proven to me that they suck with computers on multiple other occasions, so I knew I'd have to wait for a bit. Back now and catching up.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:16 am

Post by GhostWriter »

The BC wagon was perfect. Then he replaced out, Fur took over, and told us that there was also another game he needed to catch up on first. Cool, fine, thanks for the heads up. But to come back and make AtE's as opposed to relative posting that's useful? And to tell us, within that same post, that you're too tired to catch up at that moment? That's pointless and completely unhelpful. Might as well have just not posted anything at all. I can support this wagon, and will probably vote onto it if Fur's actual catching up post doesn't drastically change my mind. Which, to be honest, probably won't happen. Wouldn't really even be Fur's fault, it'd be BC's.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:31 am

Post by GhostWriter »

My attitude is simply that trying to appeal to our emotions when you're being looked at heavily due to the play of the person before you isn't a good way to impress upon us that you are not a good lynch choice.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:22 am

Post by GhostWriter »

A hammer I do not mind placing. The post was, as expected, not up to snuff.
UNVOTE: . VOTE: Furcolow.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:38 am

Post by GhostWriter »

VOTE: Shotty.

I
am Peter. you can nip that lie in the bud right now and die, you freaking scum.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:45 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I am not a cop. As an expert, I know how to use my machine to do more than kill ghosts like the rest, I can boost the ability of a player at night. Once per player. And that makes more sense than a game with two freaking cops. So I don't want to hear that. On top of that, you haven't voted me. Which I see as a scum slip.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:51 am

Post by GhostWriter »

The answer is so obvious and part of basic playing that I will not answer it. Furthermore, I'm not explaining how to do this to scum.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:51 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I concur. Also, I just noticed this after Jason posted it. Shotty, I understand the need to appear emotionally charged in calling me scum, but I'd like you to refrain from taking shots at me like "FU". There's no call for that.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

jasonT1981 wrote:the FU Comes across as very frustrated scum to me.
I agree, as indicated in the bolding below.
GhostWriter wrote:I concur. Also, I just noticed this after Jason posted it.
Shotty, I understand the need to appear emotionally charged in calling me scum
, but I'd like you to refrain from taking shots at me like "FU". There's no call for that.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:20 am

Post by GhostWriter »

It really wouldn't surprise me if SR's guilty was XS, and Shotty was getting ready to try bussing for a coasting to scum victory. I say this because I find XS scummy (voted that way yesterday), and wouldn't be surprised if SR had checked him.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:36 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I don't expect this to be the case. However, I wouldn't be surprised by it.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:23 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I agree, we do need our investigation results. We also need to lynch you.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:I agree, we do need our investigation results. We also need to lynch you.
Wait for the results, and I think we need to lynch XS cause I got a guilty on him
Excuse me, but why the heck would you honestly try talking to me as if I have any kind of inclination to believe you? You convey a tone and message of thinking you can sway me, which is horrendously incorrect. I have my reasons to suspect XS, yes, but no where near as much as you. Your "guilty" on anyone is utter crap, so pointing that out is a waste of time. While I do want to hear the results, I don't particularly care what they yield, since, obviously, you are scum. The only "we" that might follow you is the "we" that is scum. You are not one of us.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Or as if he thinks pushing hard will somehow make him more believable as a cop. "Oh, I've found my guilty, and I'm sticking to my guns. See how cop-ish I appear to be?".
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:12 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Sotty, I needed to ask you: what is your nameclaim? I meant to ask earlier.

Shotty, you should just admit you're mafia and die in peace, or get banned if you're (HIGHLY unlikely) town. Because there's no call for someone as town to claim, not only a cop, but one of the main and obviously in the game roles. There are plenty of mafia reasons. But town reasons? To go against an already claimed cop so that you can try getting someone else lynched instead of the real cop's target is something scum does, not town. No matter how sure they are of a person being mafia. Furthermore, you talked about how you couldn't see D3x having made the claim up and then turn around, in the same exact post, and admit to having made your claim up. You pointedly side that he isn't guilty, and then you say you weren't implying that, and then you vote for him while under pressure, all the time asserting that you are fence-sitting. Yeah... Obvious scum-pairing is so obvious. I think I have the hammer, and I intend to hammer down.

Preview Edit:
What basis do you even have for suspecting XS? You have NEVER mentioned a case on him, yet you're 98.79686% sure he's scum? Sounds more like you picked someone at random and are now trying to back it up. I presented a case against XS. No one listened to me about XS, not you. On top of you claiming my rolename, it seems as if you're just all around claiming ME. What next? Do you intend to get a Riku avatar?

And your "worries" about the cop are pointless to have added in, other than to help prove your scuminess. The cop hadn't said anything at all as to who his report was on, but you decided his report was so far in jepordy of being wrong due to sanity issues or a result eschewing power role that the town was better off with you lying on a, from what I can see, random user who had had a case built against them earlier in the game and point them in that direction because you totally liked the case SO much that you never mentioned it.

I'm sorry, but to believe you are town would actually be an insult to your intelligence that I refuse to make. You are scum. end of story.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Then I guess I do not hold a hammer in my hands.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Bet he thinks it'll make him look less scummy.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:34 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Jeez... I just got on, saw a message that we were in day again, and it's already done... Too fast of a day to me, even with a good scum lynching.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Star, I've got to agree. You've added nearly nothing to this game, yet you have time to come in and see that people talk about you, get mad at them, and then leave. I can understand you being on V/LA. I get that, I really do. And I'm not telling you to sacrifice time from your vacation for the game. But we've got a game to play. Replacing out if you cannot add any content just seems like the fair thing to do.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

It's not about us badgering you and all this that and the other. It is a game. You asked to be in it, and if you're in it, we'd simply like some commitment. And if you cannot give it, then just replace out, so that we have an extra player submitting content.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Star, I feel as if my tone is very reasonable. All I'm saying is that if you're too busy and aren't going to contribute, OR if you're going to twist things around to make us look like the bad guys so that you can continue to not contribute, then please just replace out. If you're going to help, then help, and don't threaten us with not helping.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Mallow, I wish the best for you and your cousin.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

XScorpion wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:Mallow, I wish the best for you and your cousin.
Definitely didn't notice.
I feel bad now
I believe the change happened after your posts. There was a delay.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Didn't use my ability the first night. Used it on Jason the second night, and Sotty the third night.

Had I reversed those, Jason would likely be alive right now, and she'd no doubt have become a 1-shot un-killable BG, who might have been able to kill mafia that target its target. And had Sotty investigated the Godfather with my power-up, they probably could have seen that they were mafia, instead of not seeing it. Just my assumptions based on what seems like logical upgrades to those powers.

Also, playing a sloppy game so far doesn't not make you scum. VOTE: Coach Travis
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:44 am

Post by GhostWriter »

3 roles. GF, Framer, and me.