d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:08 am

Post by d3x »

@jason- Why not a Wagon on Zang or BC?

That said...
Vote:Zang
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by d3x »

Lol. Scott, you're just angry that an Ewok was actually in the game. And jT, you should know better. Nothing can contain me.

Seriously though...

UnVote/Vote: Tazaro

It's a good Wagon.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:48 am

Post by d3x »

I'll be on later tonight {hopefully} with game stuff, but let this serve as warning.

Mod
- Plz note the sig. Thx.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by d3x »

thought he'd be gone for a full month
Oh hell no! I'd def not have signed up for this if I was to be gone for a month. Sorry about being a tad misleading, I realized that I had the begin date as a month ago. My bad. I'll also still have my phone, so I may be able to get online and post a random drunken musing or two.

Promised Game Stuff-
@mallow- Thoughts on anything Game related? Anything? Is your Vote RVS?
@CT73- How much actual danger do you see in an RVS Wagon? Do you think that someone would be stupid enough to Hammer? If that did go down, would you be more inclined to call Scum or VI?
@Zang- Aside from theory on RVS Wagons, what do you make of the Wagons that have come and gone?
@CT- Why didn't you like Scott's Vote on you? Why do you not think he's scummy in spite of said reason?

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:40 am

Post by d3x »

I'm back and catching up. Sorry Reck, there was no real opportunity to get blasted
and
post. :D

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Post by d3x »

Alrighty then, I'm sure that some of this has been covered in my absence {I've thus far only skimmed}, but please bear with me. Also, I know that some of these players have left, but I feel that I should post my thoughts/reads on them anyway. It may prove helpful in the future.

Going back to page 4 {when I went V/LA}...

CT100
-
you could read my latest game as town where I played exactly the same
Umm... ScumSlip much? I'd Vote CT here, but I have a lot of pages to get through. An
UnVote:Taz/LMP
until I finish should suffice. The remainder of CT100 seems like wishy-washy Scum trying not to rock the boat whilst under a bit of pressure.
Taz110/113
- This is an odd post that I do not understand/like, but I'll get to that in a second.
BC111
- I got the same feeling {that CT was trying to play a Newbie card}. It should also be noted that meta doesn't work on one's self. If you are aware of your meta and actively try to push it as justification of your alignment, the 'meta' is not reliable.
Taz115
- This argument continues to confuse me. I'm not sure how pointing out a ScumTell is a ScumTell. CT played the Newbie card {although it was rather subtle and could be debatable}, BC called him on it. How does that make BC scummy?
The remainder of Taz on page 5
- just feels scummy to me. I'm also not a fan of his interaction with jason in 6. He found a legitimate reason to Vote BC, but as soon as others voiced their disdain, he backpedaled from it saying it was all a joke. He then tries to shift focus on Lurkers. Scummy.
XS138
- I don't much care for/understand your reaction to GW. I think he was right to say that if Taz used his name to start coming after him, GW would call for his Lynch. If I said that scorpions were by nature an evil creature and started tunneling you for it, what would you do? You said it yourself when you pointed out Taz's fishing for a case on GW. What questions was I asked that I couldn't answer? Mostly my post that you are refering to had to do with calling out players not really commenting on the game. I felt that there was a lot of static and coming from some people. I also feel like the response I got from CT was worth the question, even if it took a week+ to make anything of it.
Taz157
- Buddying with CT noted.
mallow183
- You didn't answer my question. Was your CT Vote RVS or not?
XS184
- +1
Taz192
- This UnVote seem disingenuous. Just saying.
Taz194
- wtf?
GW199
-
I wanted to make sure he'd focus on everyone, instead of tunneling based on my name alone. Which he's doing
Care to point out where you feel Taz was tunneling you based on your name? Or am I reading this incorrectly and you are saying he's focusing on everyone?
mallow237
- Why did you think Taz was Scum?
jT240
- I actually don't have a problem with Voting someone who is getting replaced. A scummy slot is a scummy slot; given you can only place so much weight behind that read once the replacement starts playing. I don't see anything inately wrong with the general theory of Voting in such a circumstance.
GW256
- +1
Reck274
- What changed between p268...
There's no reason we have to end D1 right now.
... and here? What made you decide that ending the Day was now ok? Was it solely the realization that LMP was replacing Taz? What about others who hadn't posted much/anything?
LMP278
- Similar thoughts as to what I said to XS138 regarding the GW thing. All in all, I like this post, but the combination of SW Mafia and Taz's play make me uncomfortable with you. IGMEOY.
jT294
- Interesting. I don't disagree with you, but if this is such a firmly held belief of yours, why didn't you mention Reck274? Let me quote it for you...
Vote: mallowgeno

THIRDPARTYLYNCHFTW
CT297
-
I meant "suspicious" in that I knew his behavior was clearly something other people found suspicious.
Lol... You're so getting my Vote when this catchup post is over.
mallow332
- Wtf?
BC333
- Why?
sr357
- V/LA =/= Lurking.
Reck361
- It would seem that a lot of your posts are of the 'I'm here and catching up' variety. I do not like this.
CT366
- More Town reads. CT, who's Scum {aside from mallow}? Why?

Kool, I'm caught up.
Vote: Coach Travis

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by d3x »

Hey mallow...
I wrote:mallow237- Why did you think Taz was Scum?
I also wrote:mallow332- Wtf?
Care to comment or perhaps answer?

While I'm at it...

@mallow- Do you think XS's stance on VI and/or unhelpful townies is somehow alignment related? How?

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:27 am

Post by d3x »

@mallow-
I never wrote any of those things >.>
/facepalm

I'm well aware that you didn't write 'those things', I did. I wrote them in response to your posts 237 and 332 in my catchup post and I want responses to them.

In p237, you said...
I think Tarazo is scum.
I want to know how you came to that conclusion.
In p332, you wrote:
vote Coach

I hate the newbie card too and wifom usually isn't town.
This made no sense and came from no where. What did you mean and how did you come to these conclusions?

Also, why are you refusing to answer my questions?

@sottyrulez-
{d3x's}
catch up post had the awful disclaimer of having only skimmed.
In my catchup post I said that
up to that point
{while being on V/LA and thus coming back} I had thus far only skimmed. Then I read everything fully and posted my catchup post.

---------------------------

I have guests in from out of town, so I haven't had a whole lot of time to be on these past few days. I'll try to catch the rest of the last few pages up soon.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by d3x »

Umm... why are you asking for a CC, sr? Why are you assuming that there's only 1 Cop?

@Everyone else- If you're a Cop, plz don't Claim.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:11 am

Post by d3x »

Coach Travis wrote:Yeah, I'm also not liking shotty so far, and considering my thoughts on Reck, he may be the best lynch option. Of course, I'm interested to see the investigation results, since at this point I agree sotty has no reason to claim if they aren't actually the cop.
Said the Scum.

Regardless of what's about to go down, the last few pages shows that we have 2 or 3 Caught Scum.

1- sr's Investigation result {assuming it's neither of the next 2}
2- one of Ghost Writer and Drshotty {hint- it's not GW}
3- CT

Why CT? Aside from everything yesterday {seriously, why didn't we Lynch this guy}, because "not liking" has nothing to do with the Counter Claim of GW. The above post felt very noncommittal to me. One of the two of them {barring the highly unlikely scenario previously presented of Drshotty FakeClaiming as Town} is Scum. Period. I think it's pretty obvious that it's Drshotty. Why would Scum Ghost Writer expose himself {
*snicker*
} for no reason what-so-ever to get one of the 2 Claimed Cops Lynched. Especially before sr's results were shown.

The question we are now left with is this. In what order do we want to clean house? I would like to wait for sr's results before we decide, but I'm strongly leaning...
sr's Result -> Drshotty -> CT
Reason being we have a Cop result from sr, then we have a CC on Drshotty, then we have scummy play and evidence on CT. With any luck, that's the whole ScumTeam and we just won.

If we're in some alternate reality where alignment is dictated by facial hair, I guess Drshotty could be telling the truth and have a Guilty on XS; making the team sr's Result, XS, and Ghost Writer, but I can't see that happening in anything but said evil universe.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:13 am

Post by d3x »

EBWOP:
the last few pages show

...stupid grammar...

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by d3x »

I was afraid something like that was going to happen. I got a Mod PM last night saying that I had been 'Slimed'. At the time, I didn't know exactly what that meant, but now I can be sure. I guess it's Claim time.

I am Baby Oscar Barrett and being innocent and adorable, I am Beloved. It's ultimately a Beloved Princess role. The fluff of my Role revolves around the Ghosts {specifically Vigo the Carpathian} trying to find me so that they can become more powerful.

Unfortunately this means 2 things.

1. If you guys Lynch me {and Scum are sure to be pushing for it, now more than ever} we'll lose a Day.
2. If I'm NKed, the same thing will happen.

I guess we're damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Regarding jT's points on me talking about drshotty; he wasn't in the game when I had made either of those posts. I would find it rather weird if I had spoken to/about him.

Regarding my activity level in this game; I've been on V/LA, had house guests, overseen the downstairs being remodeled, and started a new job all within the last 2 weeks alone. Check my last few games, my activity has been dipping for some time and I'm fairly sure I'm going to disappear for a while again {as I did at the end of last year}. Hell, read Star Wars Mafia {or ask the guys who were in it with me: Scott and LMP}.

I'm throwing my Vote where it belongs.
Vote: drmyshottyizsik

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:59 am

Post by d3x »

@sr-
Are we supposed to believe there is two miller-ish roles in this game?
No. I haven't seen the first 'miller-ish' Role, but aside from that, it's not my Role that made me flip Guilty. It was whatever Scum ability is out there to Slime people. I'm not a Miller, I'm Beloved.

@XS-
We could always lynch shotty today and d3x (if he survives, which is unlikely if he's telling the truth) tomorrow...
Why would Lynching me tomorrow over today be more beneficial to the Town?
I think you mean princess-ish roles.
Where are you getting the 1st 'princess-ish' Role?
Why didn't you tell us you were 'slimed' at the beginning of the day? What reason would you have for keeping it secret?
The first real post of the Day was a Cop saying they had a Guilty. Immediately saying that I probably would have investigated Guilty would be AutoLynch. It'd be like Claiming Miller after you're investigated. Keep in mind, I did not know what it meant that I was Slimed, the Mod didn't say. Also, I have the feeling that it's a temporary state. It would be ridiculous powerful to have a permanent Miller maker in a game. Unless the Scum wanted to paint me every Night, it wouldn't be an issue.

@sr-
See the problem here is that we already lynched Slimer.
And? Slimer was not the only one who Slimed people. There was an entire underground subway system of ooze in the second movie. In fact, when Slimer Slimed someone, it didn't actually do anything. When the GBers were doused in the Slime from the subway, they started acting differently until they were cleaned off. It wouldn't make sense for this ability to be Slimer's {regardless of his name}.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:08 am

Post by d3x »

Who is the first Miller-ish Role, sr?

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:10 am

Post by d3x »

While you're at it, what are the holes in my Role Claim?

Role- Baby Oscar Barrett
Function- Beloved

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:18 am

Post by d3x »

It has been my experience that Millers flip 'Miller' and not 'Townie' upon their deaths.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by d3x »

Interested to see if d3x was following along, had any thoughts about the game.
He was and he does, but you'll have to wait until later tonight.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by d3x »

I'm going to restrain myself which means this is going to be damned short. I think that drshotty boned us. With him alive, we would've stood a serious shot of winning as he was investigation immune. I think it was a mistake on the remaining Scum team's part not to Lynch the outted enabler. I don't know why they didn't do that.

I think the Town played a pretty good game, but the swinginess of the balance definitely went towards Town's favor here.

Here's the Scum QT, although I don't think there's too much that will interest you. We didn't really talk much.

Those are my thoughts. I'm taking a hiatus for a while and don't know when/if I'll be back. This and the last game have left a pretty serious taste in my mouth.

GG Town.

~d

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by d3x »

EBWOP: seriously bad

GTKAS - d3x

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”