Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:02 am

Post by sottyrulez »

mallowgeno wrote:
@ mod: there are only the not voting?

Question: should I use my mass roleblock ability to see if it blocks the scum kill?
Have you asked the mod if it blocks the kill? If not, do that now.

Finished reading the thread, sorry it took awhile there is a lot of fluff to sort though. Posting opinions on everyone with my next post.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:16 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Okay, so here we go. Scummy people first..

GhostWriter is one of our scum picks. He has done so little that I am surprised no one has tried to push him at all. This post is just hyper defensive and very reactionary. His ISO is only seven posts long and no where in those posts is a strong opinion on anyone or anything. He is fence sitting so hard he must have splinters and he has yet to vote! Not once. Leaning very heavily scum here.

Ghost, post your scum reads ASAP. Give stances and opinions.... Do SOMETHING.

= = = = = =

Xscorpion is also high on our list. Most of his pressure is focused on the weaker players of the group and it tends to be pretty bad pressure. This post is an example of him trying to make Tarazo look worse though a subtle missrep. Implying means that is what Tarazo though you were really trying to say without right saying it. Your reaction to his assumption is pretty over the top and works to heap more pressure on him.

The thing that troubles me the most is the standard X sets for players that clearly are unable to meet it.
XScorpion Post 184 wrote:I'm going to FoS mallow for coming back without posting any content at all and still being useless.
Make a post like the first one I did, then we can discuss. Otherwise gtfo.
XScorpion Post 244 wrote:Why?
Are you going to bother actually, I dunno, commenting on the game state, or are you just gonna keep throwing out random and unfounded accusations?
At this point, the only way I could see unvoting you is if a) you get replaced, b) someone else does something so unbelievably scummy it's ridiculous (e.g. claiming scum) or c) You bother to make a post like I did when I first entered the game, discussing your views on who is scummy and what for and what you think of everything that's happened in this game [This is the option I would prefer you to choose].
In both of these quotes he tells mallow to make a post like his first one. X's first post was a page by page break down of the game when he replaced in, which is one way to replace in. Not really my favorite but plenty of people use it. What is scummy here is that he demands mellow make a similar post as one of the only ways he can contribute to the game. The standard set is pretty ridiculous when you consider mallow's contribution so far. By all means ask him to post opinions on players, ask him to post his thoughts, but to demand a post that you
know
you are unlikely to get and then use that as a basis to keep your vote on said player is just awful.

Not to mention the fact that since that replacing in post X's posts have been very short, maybe only a sentence or two. I don't necessary find this method of posting scummy, but it is almost like he feels like he is coasting on that one big post he made. Then when you compare mallow's and X's posting style is is similar in it's short style. I don't see the motivation from X here, it smacks of scum trying to put another player in a almost impossible situation to crank the pressure.

That's not even commenting on how anti-town it is to announce that you will not move your vote unless one of the following conditions are met. It really doesn't sound like you think mellow is scum at all and that his play is just bad. Especially when you consider option a) in post 244. Why would mellow getting replaced change your scum read?

This is just fake scum hunting at it's finest and I don't like it one bit.

= = = = =

d3x and Starbuck are next grouped together for the lurking. Yes Starbuck, I think we all know you are on vacation. But either replace out, or reduce the fluff posting. It is just clogging up the thread. d3x promised content soon and he needs to deliver because all he has done is post a set of useless questions

= = = = =

Town reads so far are jason (constant questioning and case building even if they aren't the best points), LynchMePls (Tarazo felt like an over eager townie and LMP hasn't done anything to sway that thought) and Reck (mostly meta here, the weakest town read. Would be nice if he could get caught up in the game though.)

That leaves BloodCovenant, Coach Travis, Scott Brosius, mallowgeno

Leaning town on mallow because of the roleclaim mostly. He needs to pick up his game though.

Scott doesn't seem to be posting much of all. Takes awhile for him to dish out his opinions and doesn't seem to follow up on the meta read of BC that he commented on back in post 227. He seems to be lurking on the edge of discussion and I don't like that much at all. Leaning scum.

Coach Travis is extremely reactionary. Any time someone comments on his he is complaining about what they said. Thankfully however, this isn't the only thing he is doing. He gives his opinions on other players and cases. Neutral/slightly town

BC is a tough read for me. After reading the game the only real thing I remembered of him was his clash with CT about the newbie card. I side with BC there so I don't find what he did scummy. After having a quick look at his ISO I don't see anything too bad, but I will need to take a better read later. Right now he's the same read as CT, neutral/slightly town.

= = = = = =

Scum picks: Ghost Writer, Xscorpion, d3x/Starbuck

Vote: Ghost Writer
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:05 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Roles with detrimental effects are not impossible to exist. Think about hated townie, voteless townie, and beloved princess.

Specific to theme games, I once had a role which gave me two one shot powers. The power to end one night phase whenever I pleased (Which has obvious benefits to a town.) and the power to end one day phase whenever I wanted. (Which would have detrimental effects.) I simply chose not to use the day ending power.

Re: Starbuck's vote on Jason. After looking at your overall activity in this game, can you really say that Jason doesn't have a legitimate point regarding your play?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:26 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Oh boy...
Starbuck wrote:I thinknsome people need to learn how to be sympathetic and not be such jerks especially when it concerns events like Reck is dealing with. Rest of my catch up will come when I get back from dinner.

Jadon, you seriously need to learn when to stop.
Maybe he doesn't know what's going on with Reck's life. Nothing Jason did I saw as any kind of personal attack whatsoever.

I would like to see Reck allowed to return to the game after taking some time to cool off. If there's stuff going on that's upsetting him, then his reaction, while out of line is understandable.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 am

Post by sottyrulez »

While Starbuck's vote is horrid, I'm tending to see it as her taking points made on her personally and as being null.

Jason, what do you think about d3x and ghostwriter?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:36 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Unvote: Vote: Bloodcovenent

In 409 he mischaracterizes how Mallow's role works in order to create a false dillema where we just HAVE to lynch him or he will end up hurting town.

Also, docfishing.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:01 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Scott Brosius Post 372 wrote:sotty: Do you feel we should lynch a lurker today (since 2 are on your main suspect list) To me, lynching lurkers D1 proves unhelpful especially given a town flip, as the interactions to go off of are limited. Also you are right, I forgot to follow up on BC. I shifted my focus to mallow. Looking at one game, BC seemed erratic and emotional as town so it's null in retrospect.
I think we should lynch scum today, I'm not giving someone a pass on lurking. I'm gonna pressure them until they deliver more content. See Ghost for a good example on how this works.
XScorpion Post 375 wrote:And would you believe him? A town role that stops night kills without having to target a player seems way too overpowered.
See Gonzo mafia

d3x is looking pretty scummy at this point. Not very proactive and his catch up post had the awful disclaimer of having only skimmed. Bad, bad, bad.

Gonzo mafia is also the reason I think Reck is painfully town.

BC's comment that Jason is tunneling is ridiculous.

BC/d3x/Ghost ← scumz
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:40 am

Post by sottyrulez »

BloodCovenent wrote:
mallowgeno wrote:Liam just told me it won't block the kill. Therefore I don't think I will use it.
What the fuck..... Use it God damnit... Other wise scum are very likely to kill you.
lol. Awesome.

Come on people, spots on the BloodCovenent wagon are going at a bargain price!
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:45 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Let it rest for today Jason and put your vote on the extremely scummy BloodCovenent.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:55 am

Post by sottyrulez »

His role is still going to be the same no matter who ends up playing it.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:06 am

Post by sottyrulez »

I was responding to Jason. Your vote was good posting.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:14 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Whoops wrong window. Sorry.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

Scorpion, we're actually a hydra consisting of myself (Zachrulez) and Sotty7.

Yeah, I was referring to the Pied Piper role. It was two one-shot powers actually, that would be the significant difference to the claim here. (All this was before we found out that it didn't stop kills anyway.)
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:36 am

Post by sottyrulez »

^ Agreed. Just focus on catching up rather than posting AtE's thank you.

In other news we will be
V/LA starting tomorrow till Wednesday
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

We're not lynching Mallow today, there's no point. It's very unlikely that scum is going to claim a role that's of so little use to the town. What's the motivation for that?

Coach Travis is also town.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

Furcolow wrote:I agree with you. I'm reading the game now, and am preparing to respond to things I would have responded to.

@jasonT1981: when would you go about weeding out the people who are lurkers and scum? your stance around page 6 is that you, as a player, like to pressure people who are active and online. The problem is, the people who are active, online, and respond well typically aren't scum. Scum might not be posting at all. What do you plan to do to put some pressure on scum who are NOT posting?
Scummy, trying to shift attention to lurkers. Easiest way of deflecting pressure.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

And Jason's really one of the only people that's been pressuring the lurkers anyway. (For content, as opposed to outright declaring them scum.)
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

LynchMePls wrote:
sottyrulez wrote:Coach Travis is also town.
Explain please. Cause I definitely don't see this for all the reasons I've pointed out.
He's playing a very open game, and all of his "scumslips" aren't really scumslips at all. I've seen him play in a newbie game before, and the wording of his posts were twitchy like this, but I do think that he's very open town.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

^ Lynch this guy.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Furcolow wrote:up to page 15, my reads are as such:

Town: tazaro/lynchmepls, jasont1981, myself
leaning town: xScorpion, ScottBrosius
neutral: everyone not on these lists
leaning scum: reck, mallowgeno
scum: coachtravis, zang/sottyrules
Furcolow wrote:
unvote
vote: mallowgeno

this is the guy who had the absurd claim, right?
Lyyyyyyyyyynch.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:28 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Ok guys, we are a cop with a guilty result.

Before I get into who we got the result on, is there anyone here who cares to counter this claim?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

d3x wrote:Umm... why are you asking for a CC, sr? Why are you assuming that there's only 1 Cop?
Why not assume that?
d3x wrote:@Everyone else- If you're a Cop, plz don't Claim.
Multiple cops = multiple results, plus more overall information if sanity can be established. (Not that I find it particularly likely that there would be a 2nd cop.)
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

And yes, I'm still leaving the floor open for counterclaims.

If you don't counter in your next post, it will be presumed you are not countering.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

Scott Brosius wrote:
sottyrulez wrote:Ok guys, we are a cop with a guilty result.

Before I get into who we got the result on, is there anyone here who cares to counter this claim?
Is English your first language? The "we are" a cop is strangely put.
Dude, hydra account. There's 2 people playing this role.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:52 am

Post by sottyrulez »

We still need to hear from everyone who hasn't posted yet. I'd like everyone to post their scum reads as well.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:42 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Will be on another short V/LA through Sunday afternoonish.

Hopefully by then everyone will have posted. (With reads)
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:17 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Ok guys, Shotty's not going to be the lynch today even though I'm very much leaning that way over GW. As clear cut as that situation looks, I simply don't have a guilty result on Shotty.

The guy I actually have a guilty result on is d3x, and I think that result and the interactions we have gotten say a lot toward Coach Travis likely being town.

After d3x, I suspect shotty due to his claim and ghost writer's counter making much more sense, and I'm pretty weary of Starbuck's lurking at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to be scum. I definitely wouldn't like to see her getting a pass to endgame with her activity level being such as it is.

Vote: d3x
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:25 am

Post by sottyrulez »

XScorpion wrote:I still think we lynch shotty first, just because we know for a fact that one of Shotty or GW is scum.
I'm in a position to trust my guilty result in this situation, mainly because the reason I investigated d3x in the first place was because he was playing lurky, and when he did post he didn't post with the pro activeness that I've known him to post with when he's town.

Given that, I'd prefer to lynch my guilty over picking one of GW and Shotty to lynch.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:34 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Are we supposed to believe there is two miller-ish roles in this game?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:55 am

Post by sottyrulez »

See the problem here is that we already lynched Slimer.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:59 am

Post by sottyrulez »

d3x needs to die. His role claim is filled with holes and he needs to be lynched. For some reason he really wants an extra night, we're not giving it to him.

Shotty is probably his buddy who he is bussing. So if we lynch shotty today and he flips scum d3x gets to argue his point some more. No. Lynch him now.

d3x is claiming to have been slimed, that's what I meant by talking about another miller role. I don't buy it for one second.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:12 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Slimer would have come up as a ghost so it's not much of a leap to assume that the role was a miller.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:21 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Reposting for iso purposes.

Well Furcolow flipped town ghost.

Since the flavor of my cop role is that I check people to see if they are ghosts, I think it's safe to say he was a miller.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:29 am

Post by sottyrulez »

All of d3x's play from the point of our investigation reveal has been designed around self preservation, which is really the biggest red flag of all.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

Awesome.

We're still not lynching Shotty first. d3x really wants to stay alive as long as possible and I'm curious why.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

Townies are generally more concerned with helping the town than they are with self preservation.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

IF he's town, which I seriously doubt.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

d3x wrote:Umm... why are you asking for a CC, sr? Why are you assuming that there's only 1 Cop?

@Everyone else- If you're a Cop, plz don't Claim.
Why are you assuming that we are a cop?
d3x wrote:
Coach Travis wrote:Yeah, I'm also not liking shotty so far, and considering my thoughts on Reck, he may be the best lynch option. Of course, I'm interested to see the investigation results, since at this point I agree sotty has no reason to claim if they aren't actually the cop.
Said the Scum.

Regardless of what's about to go down, the last few pages shows that we have 2 or 3 Caught Scum.

1- sr's Investigation result {assuming it's neither of the next 2}
2- one of Ghost Writer and Drshotty {hint- it's not GW}
3- CT

Why CT? Aside from everything yesterday {seriously, why didn't we Lynch this guy}, because "not liking" has nothing to do with the Counter Claim of GW. The above post felt very noncommittal to me. One of the two of them {barring the highly unlikely scenario previously presented of Drshotty FakeClaiming as Town} is Scum. Period. I think it's pretty obvious that it's Drshotty. Why would Scum Ghost Writer expose himself {
*snicker*
} for no reason what-so-ever to get one of the 2 Claimed Cops Lynched. Especially before sr's results were shown.

The question we are now left with is this. In what order do we want to clean house? I would like to wait for sr's results before we decide, but I'm strongly leaning...
sr's Result -> Drshotty -> CT
Reason being we have a Cop result from sr, then we have a CC on Drshotty, then we have scummy play and evidence on CT. With any luck, that's the whole ScumTeam and we just won.

If we're in some alternate reality where alignment is dictated by facial hair, I guess Drshotty could be telling the truth and have a Guilty on XS; making the team sr's Result, XS, and Ghost Writer, but I can't see that happening in anything but said evil universe.
Seems content with stating that we have several scum caught with reactions to our claim + guilty result. If one of the possible results was a guilty on him, why is d3x not concerned about this? Why not come out with the truth of his "claim" here? The guilty result might not even be on him. (And clearly he didn't think it was.) Being up front about the "sliming" at the least would seem like it would be information that would help town. d3x's behavior seems more like a scum who was hoping that the result WASN'T on him.

In addition to that, the notion that d3x might survive and the argument not to autolynch him in that case is downright amusing. If he is town, the scum are going to kill him to ensure the extra night. The only real reason for him to survive the night is if he's actually scum.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

That shouldn't happen.

We also shouldn't be speculating about protective roles. Last thing we want is to out any of those roles.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:36 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Just to make this easier.

PAY NO ATTENTION TO WHAT SHOTTY IS DOING AND LYNCH D3X!
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:42 am

Post by sottyrulez »

And yeah... Starbuck needs to do stuff.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:43 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Sorry, I keep doing that... (I have my main account open in firefox and this one in IE, and I keep posting losing awareness of what window I'm in.)
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:01 am

Post by sottyrulez »

hahahaha...
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:02 am

Post by sottyrulez »

I just can't resist the urge to ask straight up.

Shotty, are you scum?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:22 am

Post by sottyrulez »

GhostWriter wrote:Sotty, I needed to ask you: what is your nameclaim? I meant to ask earlier.
Egon Spengler
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:56 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Mod: LMP is voting for d3x
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:44 am

Post by sottyrulez »

CT, you aren't voting for d3x that I can see...
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:58 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Yeah, Sotty missed that cause it was in the middle of a paragraph, but he is indeed voting for d3x.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:24 am

Post by sottyrulez »

We decided to investigate Starbuck and she's not a ghost. We figured that looking at shotty would be a waste and left too open for possible scum manipulation. Plus it is pretty obvious shotty is scum.

Vote: drmyshottyizsik
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:05 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Unvote:

Short days are bad for the town.

We need input from everyone, especially Starbuck. Given the result on her, it becomes more important to see content from her.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:09 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Oh... I think that Mallow's vote was actually the hammer.

It's 5 votes to lynch, not 6. (So my unvote is too late.)
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:17 am

Post by sottyrulez »

If Starbuck has a chance, I'd like to see her get a post in of her suspicions, I think it's important that she does this before night falls.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

Starbuck wrote:And I have been working on a catch up post, I also went back to work this week as well.

It's all about the tone that you guys are extending out. Be a little nicer and I won't be a bitch. Be a jerk and expect me to be a bitch back.

Now, it's 2:30 am here, I've been drinking and I'm in no mind to even finish reading right now. If I wake up and you guys are a little nicer, you'll have my catch up post. If not, then all you'll get is votes from me.
No one's putting out a bad tone on you. We just want you to post content. That's all we want.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:15 am

Post by sottyrulez »

We investigated Xscorpion and got no result.

In light of shotty flipping gf, it actually makes sense that the scum might want us to get a result on him if they presumed we would investigate him.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:39 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Anyway, here's our suspicions ordered from most to least suspect.

Lynchmepls
xscorpion
ghostwriter
mallowgeno (GW and Mallow are interchangable. Both are unconfirmed.)
Coach travis (Who we are treating as confirmed even though he's not.)
starbuck (confirmed by investigation.)

We're going to look at the past lynch wagons before we decide where the best place for our vote is...

While we do that a couple of things that are important.

Mallow: Did you use your power last night?

Ghostwriter, I'm also interested in your night actions now. Can you document them to us?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:47 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Mod just send me a pm with my investigation result on xscorpion. We got an innocent on him.

Modifying the list in light of this.

Lynchmepls
ghostwriter
mallowgeno (GW and Mallow are interchangable. Both are unconfirmed.)
Coach travis (Who we are treating as confirmed even though he's not.)
starbuck (confirmed by investigation.)
xscorpion (confirmed by investigation.)
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:47 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Mallow, you can disregard the question to you in 751 now as it no longer applies.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:54 am

Post by sottyrulez »

LynchMePls wrote:Why are you treating Coach Travis confirmed? I'm thinking he is the last scum. Look at him in ISO. Pay particular attention to how he never mentions D3x or Shotty until he has to. Add that to the mountain of reasons I've already posted before for why he is scum and I think it's pretty obvious.
Show your work or you're just making empty accusations.
LynchMePls wrote:And why isn't GW confirmed? GW counterclaimed the scum, and we learned that the scum was lying. Doesn't that mean GW is what he says he is?
The circumstances work very well in his favor, but it's not impossible that the interaction was scum/scum. That's what we would call a gambit for town cred. Mind you, I'm not saying it's paticularly likely, I just think it's important to note that he's not actually cleared persay.
LynchMePls wrote:I'm pretty sure CT lynch = gg.

Vote: Coach Travis
Again, show you work.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:56 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Prior to the result on d3x, no one else outside of sottyrulez was paticularly interested in him.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:05 am

Post by sottyrulez »

It's not anything HE'S done as much as it is the fact that d3x was paticularly interested in his lynch.

More specifically, d3x iso post 5 is the main reason that I think coach travis is town. The case he makes on Coach Travis misreps and misquotes Coach Travis in full context, and his tone in the post in reaction is pretty gleeful, which doesn't seem like the reaction you'd get from scum bussing their buddy.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:44 am

Post by sottyrulez »

we have 4 slots that technically aren't confirmed.

I'd probably go LMP, Coach Travis, Ghostwriter though. I can't see Mallow being scum at this point.

LMP makes points about Coach Travis, but I really don't think he's scum. (Plus when we claimed, LMP basically ignored the claim, which seems consistant with scum panicing on the claim.)

Vote: Lynchmepls
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:05 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Holy crap.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:08 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Well the role is confirmable... and if LMP can be confirmed, we just lynch CT, Mallow, and Ghostwriter in any order and it should be a town win.

Unvote: Vote: Coach Travis
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:37 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Okay.

Somebody hammer.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:59 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Ha! And we really thought CT was town. Ooops.

Good game all. Being protected on night one did really boost the town, but Shotty's day two melt down was insane. What happened there?

Also did you guys have a quick topic?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”