Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Vote: Bunnylover

Noone would suspect a Bunnylover to hide a skull among cattle skulls. Obvious scum tell.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm happy with where my vote is.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, I'm keeping my vote where it is. Bunny, what's up with not wanting to vote and then throwing your vote onto the nearest bandwagon? You literally just went "I'm not going to vote" -5-10 posts later- "Ok, I'm hopping this bandwagon" Sure Parama self voted, but he is an idiot. Also, lol@Sens. I don't think we should base pl'ing people off of what he does. If he was in this game, I'd be up for a quicklynch on him, especially after skimming through the princess game.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Bunny, you didn't explain how you went from wanting to see what everyone thought to hopping onto a bandwagon. Answer the question.

Anyone want to explain how the para wagon is? Is it just an epic PL or does Fate have mind-reading powers?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

This isn't RVS. It passed that a while ago. There isn't a defined end to it, but it's based on perspective. Anyways, our votes are on you because you look the scummiest here. If you didn't post a reason, I'd only be completely assured you're scum since you said you'd wait till others posted so you could vote earlier. Parama, for once, I think being an idiot has caught us a live one.
Bunny wrote:You said the mafia would do this later on in the game, that could be true, which if you knew I would assume mafia know, so they wouldn't follow that rule and do it earlier or not do it at all.

Like I said, Parama is an idiot. There's no judging his actions so he gets PL'd alot.

Elli: Why do you think that?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Bunnylover wrote:Switz, Hinduragi voted for me because I costed him the game in another mafia :<.
He doesn't trust me :<.
You know, you're probably right. <___<
Aran wrote:For reference I still like my Jack vote.
Why?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

It seemed more or less like the ideal term for voting for yourself and then unvoting shortly after.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

EBWOP
Also, maybe you forgot to check the last page, but Jack is posting. But you're right about that first part. He is hard to read. I don't see it as a reason to vote him though.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Fate wrote:ITT: Bunnywagon fails,

Parama joins Jackwagon.
I lol'd at that. I still don't get the Parama wagon too much because you guys aren't explaining anything, but hopping the Jack wagon makes me willing to put him at L-1.

Unvote;Vote: Parama
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Voted himself, unvoted himself, voted Bunny, unvoted Bunny, and then voted Jack. The last 2 being what you could arguably say are competing bandwagons for his lynch. The Bunny wagon I could see reasons for at the time. The only actual post I'd consider suspicious that he linked was Jack asking for L-1.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Ah, you're criticizing me for voting out of the blue? I'll go ahead and admit my reads so far aren't as solid as I'd like them to be. If I find someone else who I think to be scummier than Parama, you'll know because my vote will be on them. That's how I play. I'm not going to post scum teams and/or suspect lists because I don't have the info nor reads to do that yet. Alot of people are null tell right now, if you ask me.

Anyways, I'm not going to change my mind because he hinted at someone he may or may not be suspicious of.

Aran, the first two votes were an absolute mindfuck. You and I both know you can't say he's scummy for either of them because it'd be a guessing game as to the type of person he is. I was listing his voting up to this point out, not saying "This guy is scummy for voting himself".
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Aranneas wrote:I especially like that Hindu is among those seem to have disappeared since he attracted some attention.
Nah, I'm here. There's not much to say really which is why I haven't posted. My opinion so far is the same that it was on the last page but I'll do a reread so I can get some solid'er tells.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Bunnylover wrote::< Their not much to post.
Fate and parama believe Jack and Hind are mafia.
I believe that Parama is mafia.
Switz and Aranneas believe Hind is mafia.
The only way this day would end is if Switz and Aranneas switch to Jack which would cause him to be lynched.
If that happen then more then likely Hind will be lynch the next day if they all allow an alliance between them.
Or a cop could invistigate him to prove his innocent or to prove his guiltyness.
As of now, I'm not going to change my vote.
No, I'm pretty sure Parama is town just from the way he's playing. Then again, if he and Fate are wrong about Jack, they're in deep shit tomorrow. If Jack flips scum, you're right, I will probably get lynched.

Anyways, I liked zoraster's case on thebuttonmen. I would say the same about Elli as button except Elli has given more reads and opinions on players in the game which makes his posting look alot better in my eyes.
Unvote; Vote: thebuttonmen
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Hey Jack, why are you voting zoraster?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

....Jack, why'd you vote zoraster?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Holy shit....LOL.
I just checked this randomly from my phone. Jahudo must've seen it coming when he named it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”