Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:53 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Unvote;
Vote: Tazaro

you're trying to hard to find scummy actions by a member of the town. total scum-tell. DIE SCUM.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:28 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Tazaro wrote:
Coach Travis wrote:
Vote:Starbuck
because we need to get as many people into this RVS as possible. I don't like Tazaro's constant OMGUS voting and unvotes, however.
Read my previous game, Starbuck. I consider myself a "dive-in" player. Another suitable term is "blitzkrieg." I didn't vote you; that gives me town points, right guys :shifty:
Now you're trying to act TOO TOWNIE! WHO WOULD DO THAT BUT SCUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

jasonT1981 wrote:Hmmm Taz does make an intersting point though on BC... he did say on a member of the town, I could see how some think that is a scumslip. However, BC's point I can see too.... it is scummy to try and make something scummy, that isn't...

Taz, at that point though... Had NOT been trying to make anyone look scummy I feel, It was more than likely a random comment aimed at ghost because of his name, Hell... I am sure if Taz had not done it, someone else would have..

BC, care to explain?
But he does make a good point about BC and a possible scumslip.
Where exactly does he find a possible scum slip of mine? i don't even see him mentioning that at all...?
Scott... the RVS ended at likes post 15. get your head in the game or get out!
Coach Travis wrote:I've never been a fan of RVS bandwagons, because I don't like people getting put into danger when there's no real reasoning. I actually said the same thing in my last game and I was town, so I don't see how that could be interpreted as scummy.
cautious scum. i would love to lynch this guy!
xRECKONERx wrote:Mmm, no. Scott's town too. Let's keep trying.
I concur.

I don't like Zang either. Two or three other people mentioned their thoughts on the RVS already. him commenting again not only bored me but gave him an excuse to post with no content at all. not something a member of the town would strive for.

Ok. So far scum are Coach and Zang.

Unvote:
Vote: Coach Travis
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

xRECKONERx wrote:I like d3x.

Drunken musings are my style.
tee hee....
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:24 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Coach Travis wrote:Don't like that latest vote on me at all, I've already explained it's a general opinion I have that carries over no matter what my role is, so if that's all you have on me, it's a crappy reason to vote. Okay, I get it's wrong, but I'm generally a cautious guy, you could read my latest game as town where I played exactly the same.

@d3X:I didn't like how Scott was making a bandwagon vote on me, that was the main thing, and especially over something like that. I still don't think he's scum. because it seems most people disagreed with me, and he's done nothing else to make me suspicious, especially now that BC has just done the exact same thing. I currently like BC less than Scott, just because his vote came after I already explained myself.(Seriously, go find newbie 958, and you'll see how similar I was at the start)
I'm not going to go read your newbie game. You have no meta game as of now. you have one game completed (it sounds like), i know you hear other players give out town reads based on meta but that does not apply to you at all. You could keep saying that you are town based on playing the same as your last game. However the point could be that you
are scum
but only know how to play one game. Please note, i am not voting you based on the exact same reasons as scott, however it is more of how you explained yourself and why. To me it feels like you were scared when you saw a few votes pop on you. And honestly, i have never seen a quick lynch day one during the RVS. However I have seen a quick lynch at the beginning of Day 2.

Also... please refrain from pulling the newbie card anymore.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:50 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Tazaro wrote:Has anybody in this game used meta to get a read on someone? I thought xReck did, but he said no.
Not in this game currently.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:01 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Tazaro wrote:
Tazaro wrote:Newbie 934 and Newbie 958. Coach Travis = an SE?
Can an SE be a newb, BloodCovenent? I don't have two completed games, so I'm not an SE. Is "newb" a word to undermine Coach Travis's play, hmmm BloodCovenant?
I did not know that Coach is an SE. to be an SE you really only need a few completed games on the site and it is to help keep the flow of the newbie games. it doesn't take much. However, i believed that Coach subconsciously gave the whole "I just came from a newbie game, cut me some slack" argument. However this is a themed game. no one gets slack.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:02 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Tazaro wrote:Triple Post:
FoS: BloodCovenent
, voting for Coach Travis like a vulture and then bringing up the "newbie card." Did anybody else think he was playing the "newbie card"?
Me... playing the newbie card? I'm no Vi or ABR, but i'm certainly not a beginner.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:24 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Tazaro wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
Me... playing the newbie card?
I'm no Vi or ABR, but
i'm certainly not a beginner
Smells like WIFOM. Love that smell in the morning.
I think you're over analyzing things here :?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:31 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Tazaro wrote:Point of clarification, BloodCovenent, I wasn't talking about you playing YOURSELF as the newbie: the "he" I referred to in "Did anybody else think he was playing the 'newbie card'?" was Coach Travis, not you. I suspect you of playing the "look here, there's a player (Coach Travis) who's playing the newbie card" card. You told Coach Travis to refrain from pulling the newbie card. I didn't see anyone else considering Coach Travis a newb who's milking his status. But now we know he completed two games.
Maybe that's just how i interpreted it. It's the little subtle messages that some people don't see.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:26 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Oh, Jason. My first post, "town" was a reference to everyone in the game currently. Not a specific member whose alignment is town.
-Who are your scum picks right now?
Tazaro wrote:
Tazaro wrote:I've heard of the "trying too hard" line from lips of mafioso, BC!
This was the joke reasoning. He was also joking about "trying too hard"; it was all a joke. Voting for each other in RVS: not serious. At all.
I am sorry if you misinterpreted me. I wasn't joking.
jasonT1981 wrote:There activity is a concern, however as you are activly posting alot, and so a I... I get to keep pressuring you.. I cant pressure who is not about can I? I can only ask that they get more involved in this game
negative. you could lynch all lurkers.
Coach Travis wrote:About this "newbie card" thing:How did you even come up with that? When did I specifically try to get out of anything by saying I'm a newb? Once again, twisting my words around. I only mentioned that game because it was my best one(I've played two and the first was an epic fail), and because it would show that to be a general opinion I have. It honestly has nothing to do with strategy, it's just how I am.

Anyway, right now BC is annoying me more than xRECKONERx, because the way he's twisting my posts is just driving me crazy.
Unvote
Vote:BC
i wasn't twisting your words. i just took note of something. sorry if i hurt your feelings.

@Scorpion
- I didn't comment on Taz's play on pages... 2-4 or whatever, his votes on me, his wishy-washy stance was because i honestly believed him to be reaction hunting which scum rarely do.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:37 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Scorp. Are you saying that you believe Zang is not scum, and Travis is?
either way, yes. I find zang rather scummy even though he only posted twice. Obviously i want more content out of him and the other lurkers.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:39 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Scorp. Are you saying that you believe Zang is not scum, and Travis is? (Your wording just confused me)
either way, yes. I find zang rather scummy even though he only posted twice. Obviously i want more content out of him and the other lurkers.

@Taz - read the fucking thread.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Tazaro wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
Tazaro wrote:
Tazaro wrote:I've heard of the "trying too hard" line from lips of mafioso, BC!
This was the joke reasoning. He was also joking about "trying too hard"; it was all a joke. Voting for each other in RVS: not serious. At all.
I am sorry if you misinterpreted me. I wasn't joking.
So you weren't joking in your post for "trying too hard" to get a TOWNIE lynched? You can't know that GhostWriter is a townie (a mafia member knows alright). And you said DIE SCUM. That's what made me think is was a joke about me being scum that you wanted to kill. You actually think I was scum from my comment about GhostWriter? Huh? Lynch all Liars. BC, a person worthy of my vote has been found.
My post quoted scorp's vote on me, but messed up the quoting, I did not vote for myself so to make it clear to mod ...
Unvote

Scum, scum, scum...
VOTE: BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent wrote:Oh, Jason. My first post, "town" was a reference to everyone in the game currently. Not a specific member whose alignment is town.
Zang wrote:
BC wrote:I don't like Zang either. Two or three other people mentioned their thoughts on the RVS already. him commenting again not only bored me but gave him an excuse to post with no content at all. not something a member of the town would strive for.
I'm sorry that I bored you but wagoning and the RVS was the topic at the time and I thought I should give my opinion.
Bullshit! Just because you didn't see or care to take note on Taz's erratic behavior does not mean you should fill the thread with useless analysis.
Tazaro wrote:
Zang wrote:
b)I voted for BloodCovenent after a posting he made that set the alarm bells off real violently; my FoS's were about the stuff that wasn't as culminatingly scummy as that posting.
After it was pointed out that your frequent FoSs were scummy.
I can't help it if BC makes a bold faced lie in a post after a second person (I think Scott) criticizes my FoSes. Tag teaming can happen, man.

@Anyone - is defamation a scum tell?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

that makes sense i guess.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Coach Travis wrote:I never got the point of using FoS to be honest, it just seems another way of saying you're suspicious of someone but don't feel like voting, which isn't good for a townie, I think. If there's someone you clearly find more suspicious than anyone else, you may as well just vote them, it's not like one vote automatically leads to a lynch, or anything.
An FoS is kind of like staking your claim at something. Like imagine i FoS'd you for something i felt was scummy, then later when others are putting a case against you and i say, " yea i agree with this!" and Vote you. Others will ask or think that i am opportunistic scum. By going back and showing your FoS it proves that i actually do have a reason for voting and that i am not just a random bandwagoner. However someone that constantly throws down FoS's on nearly every player is kind of scummy because later he can join almost any wagon and say "See here!!! I thought he was scummy before you put a case against him!!" and then people write him off as town.

Anyways, just my thoughts. someone else may be able to clear it up a little bit better.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

mallowgeno wrote:I'm going to fos XScorpion for his attempt at confusion up above. Confusion=scum.
could you expand on this please? What did you find of his that he looked confused?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:46 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Tazaro wrote:Double post: BloodCovenent, my post about GhostWriter involved knowing what a joke is, and why shouldn't I think you were just ACTING as if you didn't know what a joke was, BloodCovenent? And what did you mean, BloodCovenent, by telling me to "read the f***ing thread"? Do you mean as opposed to reading stuff from the RVS stage? I'm talking about that stuff because you're the one who made a non-random vote in the RVS stage that now you can retroactively say was serious. Very fishy. Hate that smell in the morning.
OTHER PEOPLE, weigh in on this, but of course that means scum could swoop in on this, too. I'm keeping an eye on what you guys say. It's so darn agitating what BloodCovenent has done.

Your most recent posts lead me to believe that you are overreacting and over analyzing everything. When i told you to read the thread i sure as hell meant it. And since then it looks like you have yet to see what I was talking about.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

XScorpion wrote:
I wrote:Travis is either panicking/flailing town or scum,
can't tell which.
so he's either scum or town. either way he's flailing/panicking.... awesome work guys. -.-
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

yea......
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:45 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Starbuck wrote:Hey, a PM or something announcing the beginning of the game would have been freaking awesome.
hahahahahah!
+1
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:47 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Scott Brosius wrote: BC seems a bit touchy and reactive, especially over a minor point in 174. Will check meta to see if this is normal. Scummy read
What in post 174 is an overreaction?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Scott Brosius wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote: BC seems a bit touchy and reactive, especially over a minor point in 174. Will check meta to see if this is normal. Scummy read
What in post 174 is an overreaction?
The phrasing of the defense about defamation, yet not really addressing what was "defamed".
He called me a liar. then shortly after Zang called me a liar.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Scott Brosius wrote:
mallowgeno wrote:hmm well if I get lynched I would definately go after XScorpion.
If you get lynched? You are this reactive to ONE vote?

Unvote, Vote: mallowgeno
woww......

That is bad. Good catch scott.

Unvote:
Vote: mallowgeno
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Unexpected shit has come up, as has work. I'm going to do my best to get a post up tomorrow afternoon.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:29 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Why the fuck are people still talking about the RVS? That shit died faster than my Xbox.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:41 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Ok... we need to organize a Tazo Lynch i think.

[/b]Unvote:
Vote: Tazo[/b]
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:41 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Unvote:
Vote: Tazo
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:59 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

XScorpion wrote:Hey BC:
Taz isn't in the game anymore.
Vote: Taz's playerslot

shows how much i'm paying attention >.<
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:08 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

well, i'll try to get caught up soon. i close at work tonight which is balls, then i go in again early the next morning. so we'll see when it happens :(

As far as LMP replacing, just because Player A was scummy, and Player B that replaces Player A is acting pro-town does not indicate that Player A's slot is obv-town.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:08 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

I'll ISO CT right now i guess =/
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:14 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

CT
-Says that he needs more players in the RVS
-Then he shortly says that he is not a fan of RVS wagons.
-He feels very wishy-washy by post 8
-He restates the case on Mallow and blindly follows the wagon. I don't care for that. it's rather scummy of him.

Hmm... i can justify a
Unvote:
Vote: Coach Travis
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:55 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

LynchMePls wrote: @BC: Did you realize that I made that exact case already? What do you think about my case? If you agree with it, then do you admit that I'm scum hunting, since I'm the one that started the line of inquiry on CT in the first place? If so, then why do you think my slot is scummy? What exactly about Taz's play do you think was scummy? Quotes would be appreciated.
Nope. I'll try to get to the rest of this soon

Tunnel Vision by Jason is noted.
mallowgeno wrote:Liam just told me it won't block the kill. Therefore I don't think I will use it.
What the fuck..... Use it God damnit... Other wise scum are very likely to kill you.
jasonT1981 wrote:see, this throws me.... it would be in
scum
Mallows best intersts to say yes it does block scum kills...... but yet the role seems quite anti-town if the role can not block the kill. .... hmmm.
Possibly,
Scott Brosius wrote: I forgot to follow up on BC. I shifted my focus to mallow. Looking at one game, BC seemed erratic and emotional as town so it's null in retrospect.
Which game was this scott. o,o?
LynchMePls wrote:
Coach Travis wrote:Alright,, I realize I've spent way too much time on the defensive, so now I'll give my thoughts on some players, and recent stuff.

First off, I like sottyrulez:His latest post was really good, exactly the type of thing I like to see, as he shares thoughts on several players, giving good ideas of who he finds suspicious and why, and who isn't so suspicious. Plus he ended with a vote, and I liked that one as well, trying to start something on a player who's been relatively unnoticed so far. Town read for him so far. Also, nice to see someone else got the same vibe out of Taz.
Hey look, CT is buddying. What a shock...
Holy Crap! I noticed that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We should make a hydra account.
Coach Travis wrote:@D3XI'm getting scum vibes from Reck. First off, he was clearly buddying with Taz, it was obvious the way he was interacting with him. And since Taz was replaced, he's been fairly quiet, not doing much anything, because he knows LMP can't be played that easily. Otherwise, I need to go through some posts and see what I think. Can't do that until Friday though, I won't be online again until then.
Reck is innocent. period. He's that awesome.

jasonT1981 wrote:no, All i was doing was pressuring him over his wanting to lynch rd party and anti-town over scum... I did nothing wrong.
Tunnelvision on both Reck and starbuck. noted.
GhostWriter wrote:
Also, touching on the Jason/Rec thing, Jason didn't do anything wrong or below the belt. It was a legitimately good case. A really good case. Starbuck, did you even read the case, or did you only read the reactions and assume the worst? Or did you, perhaps, read the case, read the reactions, and taper your response in such a way as to discredit the case before anyone could back it?
Fuck Off Ghost. I'm Upset enough for reck. Have you read ABR's "scumhunting" entry on wiki? Jason did stuff some what similar, enough to irritate Reck. other townies have done that to me, and it really pisses me the fuck off. It's a bad way to play.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:00 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Why is Taz/LMP? the best lynch and why do we need to orginize a lynch on that spot? I'm pretty OK with what LMP has been doing so far and he has not come across as scummy.
obviously because i wasn't paying attention and wanted to throw a vote out.

I didn't over-eagerly jump on the CT wagon. I did do an iso. Probably not as picture perfect of an iso that you would want, mr "god player," but what i read was good enough for me.

If I were to change it now, it might be to Mallow. I know i said use it, or the scum will kill him. But i think it's just a bad role. It does look like though, in the claim that he has to die for it to be activated. When it does activate, not blocking the scum kill is a severe disadvantage to the town. If we were to keep mallow around until like... day three... or even tomorrow, depending on the kills, he would have to be the lynch to limit damages.

Unless there is a protective role out there, i would suggest helping him out.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Final and last post. i promise.

I would love to show PM time stamps. i asked to be replaced almost immediately after my final post. To be honest, I joined this game to play with Reck. I don't even care for ghostbusters that much at all.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”