Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Zang »

Well, I agree that RVS wagoning is good for the town, it starts discussion and gives townies their first reads on who might be town or scum. However I do understand how People can think it's dangerous because RVS lynches have happened. But I think it has more advanteges than dangers.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Zang »

BC wrote:I don't like Zang either. Two or three other people mentioned their thoughts on the RVS already. him commenting again not only bored me but gave him an excuse to post with no content at all. not something a member of the town would strive for.
I'm sorry that I bored you but wagoning and the RVS was the topic at the time and I thought I should give my opinion.
Tazaro wrote:Zang's post seems like a homework assignment: just write something that suggests you are paying attention and the teacher will not take a second look at it.
How?
Triple post: Now that I've talked to jason, Zang! I see you browsing. Come in!
I see U Zang.
The majority of the time I'm on, I'm on my iPhone where I always have the mafiascum page up. So whenever I'm on the Internet, Mafiascum sais I'm on even when I'm not.

d3x wrote:@Zang- Aside from theory on RVS Wagons, what do you make of the Wagons that have come and gone?
There were pretty much only two wagons-

the tazaro wagon was very weak when it started because I don't think that quickly changing votes or OMGUS in the RVS are scummy. I think jason was over-analyzing his RVS posts, I especially don't like this-
It is almost like you did want to start building a case on Ghost simply due to his username....And backed off because no one else was buying it. I don't like that. But he does make a good point about BC and a possible scumslip.
the Tazaro wagon came back recently when Jason said it was scummy to constantly FoS someone without voting. Which I completely agree with.

FoS: Tazaro

Next was the Coach Travis wagon, Which started because he said that tazaro was "constantly" OMGUSing and quickly evolved into him not liking RVS wagons (which I have already explained my opinion on). This wasn't really a wagon though because all the votes were for completely different reason. I also don't like BCs reason for voting which was because he seems like cautious scum after he said that RVS wagons were dangerous, mostly because when someone is lynched because of a RVS wagon they are almost always town. 
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Zang »

b)I voted for BloodCovenent after a posting he made that set the alarm bells off real violently; my FoS's were about the stuff that wasn't as culminatingly scummy as that posting.
After it was pointed out that your frequent FoSs were scummy.
c) Don't do that FoSing constantly or I'll expect you to vote for me[sarcasm]
I only FoSed you because you didn't seem scummy to me until recently.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:40 am