Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #0) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by Charlie »

ElectricBadger wrote:Charlie, welcome to the game.

Please claim immediately.
Hello all, I'me here now and would prefer to read up the 50 pages before saying stuff. If there are any outsatnding requests I need to attend to, I would be happy to work on it immediately.

Is the above an outstanding request?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #1) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by Charlie »

Robot Princess...

My death would result in a funeral and we lose 1 day.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #2) » Thu May 20, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by Charlie »

No, not word for word. I've redacted it a bit but trust me; the full claim is the role of a beloved princess.

I'm on page 6 and had fun with the flash game. Here is a copy and paste of my notes. Woo!

Charlie's notes wrote: Vi page 6
Quote:
My opinion at this time is that the very active players {Ellibereth, LlamaFluff} are awesome and also Town (and not because they're active, to pre-empt that statement)

Robo and dram are not scum together (or scum don't know each other)

Vi is funny (haha funny, not weird funny)
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #3) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Post by Charlie »

Guys! I need your help. What is coasting?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #4) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Post by Charlie »

What's a VI-lynch?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #5) » Thu May 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Post by Charlie »

I've read 15 pages of stuff. I've made notes, which I can copy pasta here if anyone wants to read my brain directly, but I would prefer more time to complete my read + neatly compile a summary. I don't believe there is urgancy as the deadline is about 10 days away.

I realize that this game has good players in it, so yay and also there is a 2 week deadline instead of 3 (which I've been accustomed to). Another yay for quicker pace.

In case I was voting for anybody,
unvote

In case anyone wants to know my experience:
Completed 3: All newbie games
Ongoing 3: 1 newbie and 1 large theme and this game

Later, people.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #6) » Fri May 21, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Charlie »

Hey, thanks for answering, farside22!

I'll be upright honest with everyone:

I've read through every page in this thread, around 80% of each page.
I've read the first 15 pages in detail.
I've read pages 16-18 in minor detail.
I've skimmed through the rest.

From what I read, we've went through a massclaim. We have very unusual game mechanics and strange claims. We have good players who post detailed stuff (sometimes the sarcasm is hard to detect, but that's ok)

My role as a beloved princess makes it absolutely vital that I don't end up dead, so I'm making this my primary goal.

My suspicions lie on dramonic. Second suspect... maybe Robocopter87 or Ellibereth, mainly because I think the rest are pro-town. ElectricBadger and Seacore are linked: likely both town aligned.

I'm not going to vote immediately. The reasons being that I'm relatively new, and more time to read stuff is beneficial for my self-preservation. It is very likely that dramonic lynch would occur without my vote as well (from the tone of the previous posts, Vi would like to hammer...okay!). Also, consider this an FoS. I'm sorta seeing dramonic without seeing him!
VasudeVa wrote:I am seeing a pattern here! People named Charlie are scum!

confirm vote: Charlie
No, Charlie the unicorn is innocent. He's slightly off-white in colour; some would say he is
grey
in colour. He got tricked by a
violet
and
purple
unicorn into going to
Candy Mountain
. As soon as he entered the Candy Mountain Candy Cave, he was brutally knocked silly. When he awoke, his right
kidney
was missing.

Anyway. How can I prove to you that I'm one of the good guys?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #7) » Fri May 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Charlie »

Electricbadger wrote:So a randomly inserted witty comment can't have significance to the game?
Yeah. VasudeVa made a joke and I played along. Having to explain this sucks the joy out it in the first place, so thanks a bunch. That colourful story is quite pointless actually.

So dramonic is at L-1. Vi stated she wants to hammer...
Any last words, dramonic?

Another issue: I'm no expert when it comes to roles and setup, but if I'm not mistaken Llamafluff claimed to be colourless. Would it be possible that he has the role of a recruitable traitor?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #8) » Fri May 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Post by Charlie »

Oops! My bad... I meant ElectricBadger and VasudeVa are both linked. I say this base on claims.
VasudeVa on 2 seperate occasions wrote:Claim: Prismatic Robot Pony

Claim:
N1 - No one visited Llama
N2 - No result
ElectricBadger wrote: I am a Watcher. I have three colors, which I won't say specifically in case they aren't posted post-mortem. My ability only functions as long as there are three points of another color in the rainbow. However, my results are not sent to me, but to the Prismatic Robot Pony; I know them to be town but not which player they are...<snip>

...<snip>the Prismatic Robot Pony is mod confirmed town
I made this mistake because I've posted without sorting out my notes. My apologies.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #9) » Sat May 22, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Charlie »

I think you're a Jealous Princeling, ElectricBadger.

Yep, the setup is atypical...it seems that we have a mafia faction wanting to drain all (or a set amount of) colours from the magical digital kingdom, another faction consisting of jealous princeling(s) who want something and the town faction who wants peace and harmony. At the very least.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #10) » Sat May 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Charlie »

Robocopter87, you missed 1 post.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #11) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:45 am

Post by Charlie »

First thing we need is results of Night Actions from those who claimed to have them.

Vi, I don't think you've actually stated your role; would you kindly do so? It helps for comparison with the rest. And... you we so so sure of dramonic flipping anti-town! I'm sad, so sad. :(
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #12) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Charlie »

ElectricBadger, who do you think is mafia? Short answer is okay.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #13) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Charlie »

Yeah, I've been through quite enough of the game to know what's what.

I suspect you and LlamaFluff. As to why, how about we wait for:
Charlie wrote:First thing we need is results of Night Actions from those who claimed to have them.
And
ElectricBadger wrote:Why do you want a complete claim from Vi?
Charlie wrote:It helps for comparison with the rest.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #14) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Charlie »

I guessed that you think so, ElectricBadger. Do you like using meta?

farside22, I'm sorry but I'm a little confused about your role as the... Digital Dolphin Firewall Squadron Commander ...
You said it was a roleblock initially, but that was not the case... you are actually... a jailkeeper, yes?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #15) » Tue May 25, 2010 6:39 am

Post by Charlie »

Because if you were to say yes, I would tell you to go meta me in my 4 completed newbie games :P

Anyway, nice to see you give a vague answer with that "not really". Non-commitment is the way to go this stage of the game I guess.

Farside22, a jailkeeper/some-blocking-role-which-i-am-not-sure-of-the-correct-name had no results last Night. ElectricBadger, a watcher, choose not to submit any Night Action.

Farside22 was poisoned during the Night. If things resolve "naturally", farside22's block should only go through if she correctly blocked the (assumed lone) poisoner. Block should resolve first before the kill. Seeing as she did not manage to block the poison, her target logically did not submit the kill last Night. Farside22 was poisoned, became colourless, and thus could not carry out her Night Action.

I'm going to guess a bit of the setup too (yeah I know it can't be trusted but it can't hurt either). We're in a
magical kingdom
. The theme is loosely based on a
fairytale
kindgom. Based on the story of a large black object threatening the palace, the colourless/black/gray faction are mafia. Based on VV's
red
coloured flip, there is a third faction who have a hidden agenda, called Jealous Princling(s). There shouldn't be more than 4 anti-town members (correct me if I'm wrong here). We're looking at a possible 3 vs. 1 vs. 8 OR 2 vs. 2 vs.8 setup.

The evidence against ElectricBadger and VV being linked is irrefutable: based on claims. I think they are both Jealous Princlings, maybe out to... oh take over the kinngdom by getting the royalty lynched or something.

The evidence against LlamaFluff and ReaperCharlie being linked is questionable: Llamafluff said he was colourless early in the game, with the possibility of mafia not knowing each other. Maybe they are out to... oh get 3 points of all the colours of the rainbow or something.

Looking at colour flips, it is reasonable to assume that each colourful member have 3 colours. Assuming that the colours of the dead are obtained by the mafia (quite the obvious assumption), the mafia have:

Orange

Green

Blue

Yellow

Red

Purple

So that calculates to... a minimum of 3 more deaths for mafia victory by colours, assuming that the mafia win condition is the one in the first post.
If we mislynch today, farside22 dies, another poisoning at night...if the mafia selects people with the correct colour, town loses. We're somewhat in lylo.

Looking back, I'm thinking the 3 vs. 1 vs. 8 setup is more likely. VV's the SK I think. I'm going to start looking for clues in ReaperCharlie's and his predecessor's posts.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #16) » Tue May 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Post by Charlie »

farside22 wrote:JK is pretty accurate discription, expect the player I target can still perform an action.
One-way JK. Thanks.
farside22 wrote:By the way charlie my WIFOM on EB/VV is that the mod made one scum and the other town.
That's something to ponder. However I have some thoughts below...
ElectricBadger wrote:What's your opinion of meta qua evidence?
Difficult to obtain (requires lots of work) but if available in processed form then by all means I'm ok for using it for a case against a suspect.
ElectricBadger wrote:So your take is that, as a pair of scum with an opposing faction, we chose to paint a target on ourselves as PR prob-townies and fake claim a role that links us publicly and is nearly impossible to falsify without a mass claim? And that I then did everything I could to oppose said mass claim?
The possibilities are too many! Thoughts below...
ElectricBadger to LlamaFluff wrote:If TM/Soc/Reaper was an SK, who killed Vas?
He was definitely part of a mafia group
Why definitely?
farside22 wrote:vote: Elli
fos: Llama
Not a bad choice IMHO.
Robocopter87 wrote:How bout we focus on what we know instead of what we don't know.
Lets list some facts.
Anybody willing to oblige?
Not to sound rude, but could you please try to be more helpful?
Vi on sad Charlie wrote:I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not :?
This isn't; believe you me. Imagine that statement was said by a cartoon character, like Harold the Ferret. Anyway, thank you for the fullclaim, your majesty. Next we would like to pick on your brain power :)
LlamaFluff wrote:The only slight problem is what someone pointed out - two kills post TM death. I guess the SK kills could have been delayed or something... I dunno... since if SK needs the color WC it can be achieved by 6 deaths which could occur fast if lucky.

Im just confused about this game at this point and am going to just start working under the assumption of Soc-SK and VV-mafia goon and see what I cant find
Indeed. You've forgotten that farside's ability was used on Seacore, effectively nullifying the poison on him N1. Thus, only ElectricBadger was successfully poisoned.
Robocopter87, #1309 wrote:something very familiar to my previous post
Obvious parrot-like behavior detected. If you would kindly draw out your own conclusions and post it that would certainly help.
Ellibereth wrote:Taking away town: hp, Badger.
Since when did hp[leaves] and ElectricBadger labeled town?

My thoughts on the game:
Farside22 is town and will die in Twilight. Vi is also town. So that leaves the bad guys between:

LlamaFluff
Ellibereth
ElectricBadger
Robocopter87
Charlie

Reading the thread over, there had been mention of this being a "bastard" setup. I'm totally against this type of thinking. I'm working on a 100% mindset that the setup is well balanced and
colourful
. This I think is the most likely setup in play:

3 colourless mafia
1 jealous princeling SK

Which effectively makes Seacore an SK detector...
Which means there are 2 mafia remaining...

Why I don't think this other setup is in play:

2 colourless mafia
2 jealous princeling mafia

Would mean Seacore only can detect half of the mafia...
The elaborate claim by ElectricBadger would be false, in all likelihood it is true due to its complexity...

Night Actions involving poisonings would be something like this:

N1:
VV --> Seacore (blocked by farside22)
ReaperCharlie --> ElectricBadger (success)
* Swapping VV & ReaperCharlie is also a consideration

N2:
VV --> Seacore (success)
???? ---> VV (success)

N3:
???? --> farside22 (success)

If we were to look at it from the 2 vs. 2 setup, the list would look identical except this additional action happened N3:
-The other mafia also targeted farside22
-One of them choose to No-Kill

VERY
UNLIKELY!

Next up: I assume ElectricBadger's claim is real due to the above. You'll have to believe my claim, too. So...

LlamaFluff - hard to believe claim
Ellibereth - claimed townie
Robocopter87 - claimed townine

I'm quite sure I'll be seeing one of the above 3.

P/S: farside22, we need to know who you targeted last night!
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #17) » Wed May 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Charlie »

Non-hammer post.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #18) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:53 am

Post by Charlie »

Ellibereth wrote:They're the people offwagon NOT town.
I'm confused by your whole logic to get to Badger true claim.
I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you mean by that.
I can explain my logic: Badger has such a complicated claim, which I believe is true because it is much more difficult to play as a fakeclaimed PR throughout the game. I would be easier to fakeclaim as a vanilla. Is there a fallacy?
Vi in vis later posts wrote:...Tonocracharlie...
I don't get this.
Vi wrote:If VV was an SK he must have had a really great role to make up for having a Cop specifically for him. I'm at a loss for how to explain the two kills in a way that makes sense to me, so my first impulse is to just ignore it. :\
Seems that everyone (except Robocopter87) is convinced that VV is part of a larger mafia group and ReaperCharlie to be an SK. May I know why? Coz I seem to be thinking otherwise.
Vi wrote:Or I can actually vote, since I keep coming to the same conclusion and people don't seem to be listening to me.~
I'm really torn. Based on claims, I think ElectricBadger to be town.
Based on his posting and by gut, I think he's subversive e.g. mafia.
LlamaFluff wrote:Please... no way mafia has color win condition. Do you really think that the mod would let a single mafia endgame up to 5 people?
Robocopter87 wrote:I admit I haven't given this game as much as I could. But I'm working on it. I'm a little clueless. Also, I find it funny how many PRs are in this game yet I end up being a VT.
[voice tone="symphatetic-neutral"]I believe you, but you have important things: your voice, your vote , and your colours![/tone]
[voice tone="sarcastic"]Why don't you make believe with us and imagine that you are a PR, say... you are the King of
Regal Purple!
Or the baron of
Fiery Red!
[/tone]
LlamaFluff wrote:I cant believe anything else at this point.

A mafia faction that probably can win with just six players dying, regardless of how many town players are alive. A SK that is not NK immune. A cop that searches for SK and not scum. It all makes no sense to me. Heck maybe SK had a delayed kill. I dont know.
I don't find that really hard to believe...this is a theme game after all. It does not look bad IMHO.

Not to delve too much into speculating the setup, but I might mention that in the above scenario, a MINIMUM of 6 CORRECT deaths ensues mafia victory. Poisoning, which delays the deaths, kind of make up for length of game. As for the SK... no idea, his win condition is probably unique? Lyncher/lynchee, kill certain people or get certain colours. Jealous of colours? Jealous of someone?

But then again I'm relatively new as compared with most you peeps, so yeah this is my newbish POV.

Side note: I'm trying to figure out how a mass colour claim may help town, but so far am getting zilch. I'll tinker a bit more on this puzzle.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #19) » Thu May 27, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Charlie »

EBWOP: The 2 LlamaFluff quotes should read side by side.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #20) » Thu May 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Charlie »

farside22 on VV and ReaperCharlie wrote:If on different sides and both scum that's just bastard modding.
Kinda agree with the different sides thing. Strongly disagree it is bastard modding. Lookie here:
Percy 1151 wrote: A little note regarding flips:

Anyone who shares the win condition posted in the sample "Vanilla" Unicorn PM will
flip Blue upon death

If a player flips a different colour, they had a different Win Condition.
This pretty much speak for itself.
---
Vi wrote:Charlie, please see someone.
I intend to, but I'm taking Today as lylo and want Robocopter87 to AT LEAST say something useful... We're handicapped 1 townie I feel.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #21) » Thu May 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Charlie »

Hey Robocopter87!
ElectricBadger
@ L-1, are you coming to hammer 'em for scum victory?

Hm?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #22) » Thu May 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by Charlie »

I'd recommend nobody votes until Robo posts. I'd like to see...something.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #23) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Charlie »

I seem to be reading that everyone thinks ReaperCharlie was an SK... WHY? I'm clueless on why one would think so. I think he's mafia. I think VV was probably SK.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #24) » Fri May 28, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Charlie »

:wink: I've decided I shall see Ellibereth.

see: Ellibereth
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #25) » Sat May 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Charlie »

IIRC Death Miller is a really unpopular role... I'm comfortable assuming that role isn't the one in play here.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #26) » Sat May 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Post by Charlie »

@Ellibereth: What is your opinion on your impending lynch?

@Vi: Seeing another hammer is within your grasp, what do you think of it?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #27) » Sun May 30, 2010 3:25 am

Post by Charlie »

I'm off your scumlist? I guess I'm a bit flattered...but may I know why? Is it because of my BP claim?

Mod, is a mass colour claim forbidden by law in this kingdom?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #28) » Sun May 30, 2010 4:12 am

Post by Charlie »

What alt. Win Condition? You mean the revealed Win Condition.

Assuming that the mafia are colourless, there should be a ratio mismatch of claimed colours in a mass colour claim. Of course, this is very dangerous because there are too many variables. I would not attempt nor suggest it, I just want to know if it is allowed in the first place.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #29) » Sun May 30, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Charlie »

Vi wrote:But if you're asking if it's allowed, wouldn't that imply that you're suggesting it?
Yeesh... OK, so it is more for a question for personal benefit. I like speculating the setup. It is one of the motivating factors that made me join a theme game like this. I know it is not useful 99.9% of the time; I just like to keep guessing. It is part of the fun. Case closed now :)
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #30) » Sun May 30, 2010 4:55 am

Post by Charlie »

Ellibereth, you've got to come up with a better defense than that if you want to earn some unseeing.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #31) » Mon May 31, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Charlie »

So now we wait.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:04 am

Post by Charlie »

For what it is worth, I'm pretty confident that Ellibereth is mafia. The recent low activity level is a little discouraging, but I'd say we can lynch with roughly 1 week to deadline. Thoughts?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:04 am

Post by Charlie »

Nope. If it was a clear case of lylo, then I wouldn't recommend stalling. Since I don't think it is, there is no rush.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:23 am

Post by Charlie »

I spy with my little eye...
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Post by Charlie »

And then there were 5.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:40 am

Post by Charlie »

Sorry you're twitchy. Anyway, there is some twilight discussion so I'm thinking which of ElectricBadger or Llamafluff is behaving more suspicious.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by Charlie »

Gah, what is the town thing to say during twilight? That I think that LlamaFluff and ElectricBadger are equally suspicious and that I have great trouble deciding who is the bad guy? (the above statement is true btw).
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:47 pm

Post by Charlie »

Well done, team mafia. Well picked Night-Kill, ElectricBadger. You got exactly the colours you needed.

I did some colour number crunching during the night, just like ElectricBadger did in his QT. I tried to balance the total number of colours and see their possible distributions and I come to realize that there are only so many possible combinations. LlamaFluff must be colourless for everything to balance out... here's what I thought:

I knew I had 3 colours. So, knowing the average number of colours per player = 3 and there are 10 people with colours, (I went for 10 because it is much easier to calculate, and this means I assume Llamafluff to be colourless at that time) with 6 colours used in this rainbow, I (incorrectly) set the total to be 30. Yeah, we now know the actual number is 24 + 3 from a changeling unicorn. So from my POV, Llamafluff is colourless i.e. telling the truth i.e. I would believe he isn't mafia and I thought there was one person with 4 colours. LlamaFluff having colours would totally upset this balance! Based on this, I totally would have left LlamaFluff alone and go after ElectricBadger if the game wasn't over :P

I actually liked the concept of colour win condition. It is unique & unique is good. The math-puzzle-implications was fun.
LlamaFluff wrote:I DO think scum was overpowered in the sense that a goon could suicide to win themselves the game.
Well, that means they must "jesterize" themselves without outing their Dark Horse.
Llamafluff wrote:Especially with potential for two kills a night (technically meaning scum could win D3 with the two goons being dead)
No, I don't think that is how it works... Only the Dark Horse can NK. The Jealous Princelings can't kill squat. Also:
Percy wrote:If at least 24 points of Colour remain in the Rainbow when the Dark Horse is lynched, the Princelings may elect to do the following:
"You may each select a player who is not a Princeling, and amongst yourselves you must choose one player who is a Princeling. Each of these players will begin the next Day colourless and malfunctioning, and will die at the end of the next Day. If the Princeling dies, the remaining Princeling will assume the powers of the Dark Horse at the beginning of the following Night."
This is what happened. With the lynch of animorpherv1 D1; added with the revival of ElectricBadger D2 (by Vi), the number of colours in the digital rainbow is exactly 24. The Jealous Princlings choose to suicide VasudeVa to obtain the Dark Horse win condition; and tried to take both Seacore and Vi down with them. However, Vi was protected by farside22 that night. Thus, only Seacore and VasudeVa malfunctioned and died.

Wow, mafia nearly conceded? :shock:
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:19 am

Post by Charlie »

Vi wrote:Had the next Day come my decision would have been between E-Badger and Charlie, heavy on the Charlie side. Note to Chaz - don't say things that look blatantly suspicious ("and then there were five") or needlessly cryptic ("I believe this game is well-balanced and colorful.") or out of place ("and you wanted so much for him to flip scum!"). While I realize it's a null-tell from a purely objective standpoint, people (i.e. me) don't play from a purely objective standpoint.
Roger dodger, o fearless leader!
The first comment I agree with, I guess that wasn't necessary. I guess at that time I was wondering if there were anybody wanting to twilight talk.

The second comment...well... I didn't see it as cryptic! Maybe poor choice of words?

Out of place comment was actually teasing you. Yeah, sorry I messed with you there; my bad.

Thank you much for feedback!

And a big thank you to all that I played with in this game including Percy the mod; I had tons of fun. Hopefully I'll get to play with such good people in the future; but now I'm not playing online mafia indefinately.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:14 am

Post by Charlie »

Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:28 am

Post by Charlie »

Oh hey, a question:
Vi wrote:Scum Governor+Beloved Princess made this a game that could swing hard against the Town
Robot Princess of the Robot Unicorns Role PM wrote:You are the Robot Princess of the Robot Unicorns.

If you are lynched, the next Day phase does not occur, as everyone is attending your funeral.

If you malfunction and die, the next Night phase does not occur, as everyone is unable to shut down due to their feelings of loss.
Is the BP role usually packaged with "Lynched=2 nights, NK-ed=2 days"?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:42 am

Post by Charlie »

Ah, got it, thanks.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Post by Charlie »

*claps at the setup*
Percy should be given an award for this. My only regret is that in knowing the setup, we can't have a rematch...

...to save the Digital Kingdom :P
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Charlie »

I went ahead and nominated this game for Best Setup for Scummies 2010 in Mafia Discussion. If any of you enjoyed this game as much as I did (or more), you can support it there.
Kindness

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”