Mini 969 - Smalltown: Stardust Mafia (Game Over)

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #0) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Post by Starbuck »

It got to me during my overnight (i.e. sleep) and I had mandatory training this morning (damn military).
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I pick Redirector.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #2) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Just wanted to check in real quick.

Got my PM before I went to bed last night and I'll be catching up later today.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Thu May 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Post by Starbuck »

ReaperCharlie wrote:U.S. military? If so, that's funny that you're stationed in Sicily. No wonder you play Mafia.
Yes, U.S. Navy, been in for 6 1/2 years.

I'm also going to rewatch the movie this weekend for a refresher.

Go Go Gadget....

Vote: charter

because he hasn't been in the thread since he chose his role.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (isolation #4) » Tue May 18, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Starbuck »

Holy crap, I'm sorry guys.

I know it's only a few pages, but I'm heading to bed here in a few. So I'll catch up in the morning before I head to work.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #5) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:02 am

Post by Starbuck »

Unvote

On Magna

I'm not sure what's up here with Magna.

In Post 94, he states:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:The problem with tracking is that I believe the Lord Sept. is immune to being Tracked.

Let me check in another window ... yes I am remembering correct.

I'd suggest Bodyguarding would be a good double choice.
Whether or not the role PM is in the opening post, this post just strikes me as odd. I really don't understand why the announcement of checking it in another window, rather than just doing it.

His deflection and air of overdefensiveness just doesn't sit well reading his 1v1 with Jack.

On Zang

I feel a bit of buddying in Post 118, where Zang just casually dismisses Magna's actions and the 1v1 as TownvTown just because "the argument against magna is weak".

He also states that he feels that Jack is "more of a misguided townie than a scumbag".

You need REASONS to back up both of these statements. You can't just state things like this and expect them to immediately be golden.

I'm also wondering just why it seems like Zang knows this is a TownvTown discussion and why neither one could be scum. It's quite early to have any good reads yet.

Vote: Zang

On ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie wrote:Cool, I haven't been in that long yet. I hit 5 yrs next month though.
What's your rate?

AE, here.

ReaperCharlie wrote:I had originally voted MoI but I changed it to also being an FoS due to Zang's point about this possibly being town v town (which is a completely legitimate caution) and I don't want to be voting and unvoting and stuff until I am more convinced of who is scum and who is not.
If you are still saying that you need to be more convinced of who is scum and who is not, how can you trust Zang's point of TownvTown?

I'm pretty concerned about Charlie's sudden overdefensiveness in Post 155, as well as his subtle threats ("
Don't
misrep me again")

Also, posts like 169 are far too long and very unneccessary. I will admit that I TL;DR that entire monstrosity.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #6) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by Starbuck »

V/LA Starting now until Tuesday May 25th.

We have a big on base festival this weekend and I work for Security. So I'll either be on patrol or volunteering at one of our booths
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #7) » Mon May 24, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Starbuck »

I apologize if protecting my fellow Americans at my base overseas annoys some of you, but I didn't want to get shit about not being around over the weekend because I didn't post a V/LA.

So I'm a little upset. I found my Stardust DVD case the other night, but the DVD wasn't inside it!

GRAWR.

On Magna
MagnaofIllusion wrote:If turning the tables on someone who attacks me for frivolous and patently incorrect reasons is seen as defensive so be it. Post 110 pretty much clearly shows why I think Jack’s reasoning is absurd.
So you admit to deflecting his questioning of you in order to spin it all back around on him?

Interesting.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:You seem trying quite so hard to say in no uncertain terms that you are doing town a favor by creating discussion. Town needs more direct scum-hunting and less mass FOSing and strangely worded posts. And at this point I sense you are more worked up by TNM's vote on you than vice versa.
I know that the above is directed at RC, but this just feels like a very opportunistic move onto him.

You say all of this, but don't provide any examples of where you think he did what you are accusing him of.

This is about all I have right now because I really can't get through the wall o'texts at work.

I know some of my posts can be big, but they are concise. These college essay style postings need to stop, and when they do, I bet activity would pick up.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #8) » Mon May 24, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Starbuck »

Mod: Can you delete one of those double posts please?

Also,

Unvote
Vote: ReaperCharlie

I'm not liking the feeling that he's going out of his way to be distracting.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:23 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm sorry y'all. I had a busy last couple weeks.

I'm re-reading from my vote on Zang forward, since it's only a few pages.

On ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie wrote:@ Starbuck. Marine Corps E-3. What's AE?
I don't know if I ever answered this for you or not, but an AE is an Aviation Electrician's Mate.

I'm not a fan of RC's constant references to the MS Wiki in Post 189. It feels like he's trying too hard.

On Jack
Jack wrote:It's possible that magna is town and simply jumps on the rhetoric-train for no good reason.
Seeing the flips from last night, this post does not give me confidence in Jack as town.

RC also points out in Post 224 that Jack is pretty confident that Faraday is a townie.

And now seeing that MoI flipped town, I could see how Jack would use MoI's "I need to check something comment" as an opportunistic push.

But on the other hand, I don't know if Jack would set himself up like that.

Must ponder on this more.

On totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia wrote:The V/LA bit would be fine normally, it's the fact that you came back and complained about activity levels without actually having contributed yourself. To me it seems like a way of trying to look town and I've seen it been done by scum before.
The above is addressed to RC, but I feel a rather condescending tone here.

I agree about his coming back and complaining about activity levels, especially if you were contributing to it due to a V/LA. But I think you are grasping at straws with the last statement.

On charter
charter wrote:I'd rather not lynch Starbuck, because I'm pretty sure she will be able to post more and the lurking is just her being busy.
Thank you for playing with me so much that you know me this well.

I wish others would.

And that's the end of Day 1.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:31 am

Post by Starbuck »

I also didn't use any of my actions as I wasn't around to submit.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:32 am

Post by Starbuck »

The plurality meaning since I have to choose two people in order for it to work.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:58 am

Post by Starbuck »

Jack, you can verify my role on the first page.

There's no scumslip at all.

You just are trying to jump at the first thing that looks scummy to you because you know you are in hot water.

Vote: Jack
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:50 am

Post by Starbuck »

Hey guys, give me a little bit and I'll be catching up.

Have some highly personal matters going on as of late, so please forgive me on this.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I've been recently told by my hubby that he wants a divorce, so I've had a lot going on this week. I've really only been posting in places where I haven't needed to worry about catching up.

I've got notepad up now, and I'll have something posted before the end of today.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm not making it up. I can only apologize for my lack of posts. I am a part of a huge operation tomorrow for work, but most of my stuff is from one concentrated area. So hopefully I'll have a computer and be able to give this game the full attention it deserves.

I have asked for replacement in one of my other games just because it's too intricate.

I hate people who give excuses about catching up and I apologize for my lack of contribution. Jack has played with me before and he should know better about me. I am not a flaker.

As for my vote and Liam's post on this page, my vote is on Jack and that is where it will stay. I do believe him to be scum.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Starbuck »

Not to mention the frustation of having to re-read to catch up AGAIN because my stupid Sicilian power flickered and I lost my entire notepad document.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:22 am

Post by Starbuck »

Page 13 & 14

I love how so many people are quick to jump to the conclusion of me scumslipping. Most typical actions (doctor, roleblocker, etc) have one target. Mine has two.

Pretty much instead of using the word "action" in Post 301, I should have used the word "targets" since I have more than one target for my action when I use it.

On Jack

I find it to be pretty convenient that Jack just seems to come up with only 3 scenarios of what possibly happened last night, but in all of them, he can't be at fault for anything the occurred.

I'm pretty sure that Jack is lying scum.
Jack wrote:It's telling that starbuck said nothing about the "no role could have interfered with jack's kill" comments (and that they were made).
What is this supposed to mean? Just because I didn't comment on something that you wanted me to comment on makes me scum now?

If you wanted my opinion about something, why don't you just say it instead of beating around the bush?

He gives a scum list in Post 308 which all consists of all the people who have challenged him in some way. Are you going to do some actual scumhunting anytime soon Jack? Or will your scumlist just always have the people that annoy you?
Jack wrote:Ask Zang about the 2nd part. I figured you as scum when I saw the kill missed.
Why does Zang need to verify something you said? Whether he networked with you or not, the rest of us cannot see your QT. So you making him answer questions directed towards you does not still well with me.
Jack wrote:Reaper is scum, so SB saving him means they are scumbuddies, and thus not SK. The mafia would not redirect my kill to the person they killed.
You are making a lot of assumptions with this statement.
Jack wrote:The best plan for town is to lynch starbuck and have me vig reaper. Now, I would like someone (preferably someone voting me) to argue that it is better to lynch me because it is dangerous to give the mafia another kill.
It is better to lynch you because it gives the mafia one less person on their team.
Jack wrote:Reaper, some advice for you if you get a scum role again. If this game had more good active townies, they would literally laughing out loud at how blatantly bad your scummy arguments are.
Like you should be talking.
Jack wrote:Yesterday I said "RC IS OBVSCUM", named a scum team with proposed partners, guaranteed that I would target RC and warned everyone against interfering. There is no way a townie vig does not target RC after saying that.
WIFOM of the grandest proportion.

On Zang
totallynotmafia wrote:Zang, can you answer my question, why did you choose to network with Jack?
Zang wrote:I networked him because he's probably the only one (besides maybe the lurkers) who doesn't think I'm obvscum.
This is fishy.

If you were town, you would network someone else who you feel is town.
If you were scum, your scum buddy.

This reasoning is enough for me to say that Jack and Zang are scumbuddies, and they probably don't even need that separate QT since they have the mafia one.

On GroupThink

Are you going to post more than one-liners?

On totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia wrote:Who would you have targeted with your ability if you were around to submit?
I'm still trying to catch up, but once I am done, I'll go back and answer this one for you.

Just wanted to acknowledge that I know you asked this.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Starbuck »

Zang, you really just pulled apart that post to so that you could talk what I said and make it mean what you wanted it to mean, which is the definition of MISREPRESENTATION.
Zang wrote:Targets would make no sence in place of actions.

You are not scum because you put actions instead of targets, you are scum because you put actions instead of action.
I completely understand why everyone is freaking out about that post. Why are you purposely going out of your way to make it look like that I don't?

Obviously, if I had used the word "targets" then the grammar of that sentence WOULD be different. I figured that WOULD be understood and I wouldn't have to break it down Elmo style.

I'm not happy with how quick you are to misrepresent me.

You are really sticking your head out on a limb for Jack. Why do you feel that he isn't scum?

zANG wrote:I do feel he is town but that is not why I networked him.

And if I was scum, why wouldn't I use my ability?
According to Post 324, you said you networked Jack because...
Zang wrote:Jacks quickhammer has nothing to do with why I networked him.
I networked him because he's probably the only one (besides maybe the lurkers) who doesn't think I'm obvscum.
Absolutely NOTHING there about whether or not you feel that he's protown.

Also, where did I state that you wouldn't use your ability? That's NOT the issue here.

Then in Post 332, you answer Kdub's question of...
Zang wrote:
Kdub wrote:Do you think the fact that Jack doesn't suspect you somehow makes him more likely to be town? I'm interested to see what case you come up with against Starbuck considering she's barely posted in the game so far.
No, although I do think he might be.
Me thinking that he was town had little relation to me voting for him.
You DON'T FIRMLY STATE that you believe Jack to be town. You say he "might be". There's a big difference between IS and MAYBE.
Zang wrote:Also, besides the scumslip, did you respond to any of the accusations against you? Or instead of trying to prove that you are town, you are trying to make jack look like scum?
Did you not read the big bold letters at the top of that post which stated "Page 13 & 14"? To me, that would show that I wasn't fully caught up yet.

But since you are so quick to jump down my throat, I guess you would miss that, wouldn't you?

Now, will you let me finishing catching up or are you going to continue to be a distraction from that, since I just debunked your whole post?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Starbuck »

Since you can't seem to answer it.....Again, why do you feel that Jack isn't scum? An answer of "He isn't because you are" is not an answer. Also, I didn't ask you whether or not you felt he used his ability.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Page 15 to Caught Up

On CallMeLiam

Are you serious about you vote in Post 356 on RC? Given everything else that's going on in the game, that's a very weak reason to be voting someone. Do you have any real suspicion of him? Or are you only voting him because you are annoyed?
CallMeLiam wrote:Jack's lynch seems inevitable, and is a good one, but lynching his buddy would be fine also.
So if you feel that Jack is scum, why would you not want to lynch the most suspected person rather than someone who you aren't quite sure of?
CallMeLiam wrote:In the mean time I prefer to leave my vote on you because you're acting just as scummy as Jack during the day and your continued presence in the game makes no sense if you're town.
The only reason you're alive is that your scum buddy got cold feet about killing you.
Once he's swung, you're up.
What has he done that makes him scummy to you?

It seems like you know the bolded for a fact.

And why are you trying to set up a lynch for tomorrow?

On Jack
Jack wrote:TNM is on there for blatant horrible waffling.
Can you provide examples of this?
Jack wrote:But I'm more interested in wiping out the mafia,
kind of a personal grudge.
You know that I'm the queen of the MS rules and guidelines, so I'll just let it speak for itself..

Mith's Forum Rules and Guidelines
mith wrote:Do not bring outside influences into the game - this includes threats, bribes, wagers, promises, alliances, etc. Using knowledge from previous games is perfectly acceptable, but
try not to carry grudges from one game to another.
The fact that you are stating that you have something personal affecting your judgment of things going on in this game is bothersome.

I'd also greatly appreciate if you would stop insulting charter.

Things like...
Jack wrote:If you're town you're a ****** moron and getting vigged if we play again.
Jack wrote:...you blithering idiot.
Jack wrote:If you are town, replace out in shame please. Hell, if you're scum replace out in shame.
are not helpful at all.

Jack wrote:On reflection, I think I'm confusing myself by insisting on the SK label for kdub. He could just be regular scum, and one of the other guys could be the SK.
So why is Kdub scum now?

He's going to be 6th on your list now after charter, isn't he?

Jack wrote:Also starbuck is blatantly just sitting and waiting for me to be lynched.
This is bullshit, quit assuming that you know what I'm doing.

On Zang
Zang wrote:
Also, I didn't ask you whether or not you felt he used his ability
But it is one of the reasons why I thought he was town which you did ask.
You just recently mentioned his action.

I'm going to be doing an iso of you when I'm done and see just how many times you mention what Jack's alignment is.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Zang in relation to Jack

Day 1

From Post 118...
Zang wrote:I think this Jack and magna thing is Town vs Town.
From Post 127...
Zang wrote:And I think it's Town vs town because tbhe argument against magna is weak and I see Jack as more of a misguided townie than a scumbag.
He blatantly states twice in a row here that Jack is town.

He then backtracks in Post 146 after being questioned about his certainty of their towniness to...
Zang wrote:2.I never said I rulled them out. I just don't think they are scummy because of what they are being accused of.
Then in Post 180
Zang wrote:Once again, I never said either jack or magna is town. I just don't think they are scum/SK/whatever because of the arguments currently against them.
Hypocritical much?

So at the beginning of Day 1, Zang says "Jack is town! Jack is town!" Then it backtracks to "I don't think he's scummy". Then "I NEVER said Jack or Magna is town".

Day 2

From Post 292...
Zang wrote:I networked Jack.
From Post 324...
Zang wrote:
Jacks quickhammer has nothing to do with why I networked him. I networked him because he's probably the only one (besides maybe the lurkers) who doesn't think I'm obvscum.
I already beat the above to a pulp in my previous posts.

From Post 332...
Zang wrote:
Kdub wrote:Do you think the fact that Jack doesn't suspect you somehow makes him more likely to be town? I'm interested to see what case you come up with against Starbuck considering she's barely posted in the game so far.
No, although I do think he might be. Me thinking that he was town had little relation to me voting for him.

From Post 415...
Zang wrote:
I do feel he is town but that is not why I networked him.

From Post 417...
Zang wrote:
Starbuck wrote:You are really sticking your head out on a limb for Jack. Why do you feel that he isn't scum?
He isn't scum because you are
and because I see no reason why he would not use his CPR ability.

So basically Day 2 goes as Zang saying, "Hey guys, I networked with Jack NOT BECAUSE I believe him to be town, but because he doesn't think I'm obvscum."

"I'm not sure anymore that he's town or scum, but he might be town."

Zang has not said one accusatory thing to Jack all game. He's gone as far as to white knight him.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I love how GroupThink doesn't post anything about what's going on with the game since he replaced in (other than if he used his Night Action), but can come in on Day 3 still without giving any input and vote.

Vote: GroupThink
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I didn't use my ability. Magna probably (and I say probably because I don't know this as fact) blocked Jack.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I don't know why he would. All I know is what I didn't do, and I did not use my night action on Night 1.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I went to L-1 in less than 4 1/2 hrs. If you mean to say that there is no scum in that bunch, then you are gravely mistaken.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Waiting for him for what?

He already said there were 2 witches on yesterday's lynch.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:04 am

Post by Starbuck »

I did use my ability.

I redirected Liam's guard to myself because all we've seen is townies fall and since I know my alignment, I didn't want to see another night where we could possibly lose two townies.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:06 am

Post by Starbuck »

You guys, Zang is a witch.

Group said 2 witches were on Jack's lynch. Havingfitz and Jack are now dead and confirmed as town.

That makes Zang the witch not on Jack's lynch.

Vote: Zang
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:05 am

Post by Starbuck »

Because if the Sensor really is mafia, then that would be bastard modding and ooba & I will be having a full out fight after this game is over.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:35 am

Post by Starbuck »

I know and I read that multiple times, but the sensor role would be useless if it was mafia.

It'd basically give the mafia two goons.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm still not lying about my actions on Night 1.

And I AM getting a divorce. I went to legal last Monday. If you guys need to verify MY FUCKING PERSONAL LIFE, I can get Reck in here for you. It's not a pretty situation in my household right now. So to even be an asshole and say that you THINK I'm joking about MY FUCKING LIFE FALLING APART is fucking douchebaggery at it's god damn best.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Starbuck »

I am not scum, and I still didn't use my ability on Night 1. I have no way to prove that to you guys though.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Starbuck »

Also, how am I WIFOMing?

GroupThink said there were 2 witches on Jack's lynch, which makes the 3rd Zang.

He is caught scum.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm seriously not trying to cause a mislynch. We've lost enough already as it is.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Wow, townies you need to stop following the scum so readily.

There's still 3 of them out there. And it wouldn't surprise me at all if all 3 are currently voting me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I have had no night interactions with anyone.

You know, it might be a good idea to ask Zang about his night interactions, being that he's the networker and all.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:45 am

Post by Starbuck »

I didn't say who you networked.

I was asking what you have discussed.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:49 am

Post by Starbuck »

And btw, I am the SK.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:04 am

Post by Starbuck »

Wow, Charlie, you are full of crap. Nice try making it look like you hammered too. Scum are delving into desperate tactics, aren't they?

If you guys are so certain that I'm not the SK, why haven't you hammered me yet?

I'm going to lose this game and so is the town.

If you are town and your vote is still on me, you are wrong.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Starbuck »

For the record, I did lie about my Night Action on Night 1.

I DID NOT REDIRECT MAGNA. I redirected Jack, which I now know was a fucking stupid idea, because he would have killed a scumball.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Starbuck »

If you are going to accuse me of something, Reaper, make sure you accuse me of the right thing.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:44 am

Post by Starbuck »

I redirected Jack to FARADAY, which is why there wasn't 3 kills and only 2.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Starbuck »

ooba wrote:Only Roleblock and Redirect affect other night actions. They happen first. In case of a loop between both of them (i.e Roleblocker blocks the Redirector who redirects the roleblocker), the Roleblocking action will take precedence.
This is the only reason that I can figure that Jack's flavor did not show when I redirected him.

Unvote, Vote: ReaperCharlie
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:57 am

Post by Starbuck »

Magna found me suspicious as hell. It would be pretty damn certain that he would RB me. If he did so, that means that I inadvertently RB'd Jack and that's why the kill flavor would show as mafia.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:57 am

Post by Starbuck »

Where have I not gotten my story straight? Other than lying about my action on Night 1?

And also, my slip! "actions" instead of targets.

I have the RB AND the SK kill.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Starbuck »

You haven't been systematically doing anything.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Starbuck »

Nope, I'm not scum.

And to even suggest that I self-vote is fucking scummy as all hell.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Starbuck »

ReaperCharlie wrote:I was PISSED when neither were scum, because I really thought havingfitz was scum over you. Turns out I was wrong on both counts and I am a horrible SK. But I've never been one before, so.
And what a way to AtE your fucking gambit.

There's no fucking way that you felt that havingfitz was scum over me because YOU ARE SCUM.

You didn't kill me via Night Kill because you are scum and you know that I'm an easy lynch during the day. Obviously, I won't target myself with a kill and the scum isn't stupid enough to kill me. Although, if I don't die on this lynch, I will probably die tonight.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Starbuck »

I also have PM'd the mod to find out why Jack's kill flavor would not show.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I'm still awaiting response from the mod, but if you are town and you don't wanna know. This one is on you.

Not on me.

Also, it would matter if Jack even did use his action, because if he didn't then me redirecting him wouldn't have mattered anyways.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Starbuck »

And I can't wait for endgame and the mod to post the night actions and for you all as town to realize how you are being duped by the scum.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I can pretty much guarantee that each person calling for the hammer is probably on the scum team.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Good job, charter, I'm still the SK, though.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Way to fail town.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Well, if he's on the scum team, he did.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Starbuck »

You guys just lynched the SK. Whoever is town on my lynch just screwed any chance the town had.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Starbuck »

I also prodded the mod for you guys, so he can get in here and prove that I'm telling the truth.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:55 am

Post by Starbuck »

Told you guys that I was telling the truth AND that the entire scum team was on my wagon.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Starbuck »

Maybe next time you should think outside the box before throwing around baseless accusations.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:51 am

Post by Starbuck »

Not you....Jack.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #61) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:36 am

Post by Starbuck »

Who said I'm blaming the town? My win condition DOES NOT EQUAL the town's win condition.
ooba wrote:You win if only you are alive (or if nothing can prevent the same).
So I don't understand why you are suddenly lumping me in with the town.

Get over yourself, bro, I've already built the bridge, need help getting over it?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Starbuck »

Dude, the town blew yesterday. All 3 scum were the first 3 to vote me. It took TWO TOWNIES to do the rest.

Open your eyes. That's nothing but the truth.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Starbuck »

The town secured their own fate.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:44 pm

Post by Starbuck »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Starbuck your constant flip-flopping on whether you did or didn't use your powers coupled with horrible arguments (PMing GM to see why Jack's kill flavor didn't show up, etc) doomed town. Not that as a SK you care.
Someone gets my POV. Thank you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”