they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #77 (isolation #0) » Sat May 15, 2010 10:46 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

belated /confirm

Woah, four pages. Lolwut.
grimmy wrote:No way am I sending you to YOUR room. You got a tv, radio, computer and cabel in there.
Nope. Just a laptop, and since I share it with another person sometimes not even that. :(

Also, I should get this out of the way now:

I am to be considered semi- (but only semi) LA until further notice.
I do not have internet in my apartment, and must rely on either the neighbour's (which frequently and mysteriously goes out and has been known to not work again for days at a time) or McD's (which is slow as hell at best and completely non-functional at worst) or a friend's internet (which... will hardly ever happen, as I possess naught but a bicycle in the way of transportation and my closest friend with internet lives like 25 blocks away and across 2 hella busy streets. Screw that). This basically means that there are times where I'll have the day off and be chilling at McD's and posting 2 or 3 or even 4 times in a day, and other times where I might not have the opportunity to post for 2, 3, or (rarely, but it's happened, and rather recently even) 4 days. I'll try to be good about posting when I do have access, but sometimes it's simply out of my control.

@Iec: But. Periods do make it easier to read. Slashes are cool too.
JI............ J...............don't J..................know J................him. J............Or J..........ESS.
If by "ESS" you are referring to me, I think I actually replaced into a game that had you in it, or at any rate I've read a game with you in it. Portal Mafia maybe?
Who J............are J.............you J............people?
Come now, don't ask such uncomfortable questions!
Vote: esuriospiritus

Who...in the blue hell are you?
This question, too, makes me quite uneasy. (In case you couldn't tell, being asked any question requires me informing you how uncomfortable said question makes me.)
My restriction of the mail-

I must go to Yahoo babelfish, and make that next. types my mail to l' interior and tradúzcalo to l' Spaniard. gives then this comment d' ; Spaniard to French. translates then if of French to what Dutch is. finally, tradúzcalo of Dutch to l' English man. then cutting, copy, and my comments determine on the game
Oh.... gawd. DDD:

[Some Answers to Unanymous Questions]

@Mod:
*unanimous. Unless you meant anonymous. I really can't tell.
I am required, my friend, to post in rhyme.
For something better, I didn't devote the time.
So why are you worried about my vote?
Your actions are not rocking my boat.
*cackle* I think you got a slightly modified version of one of the PRs I sent... less specific. I wanted to make someone post only in limericks. <.<

Vote: Shattered Viewpoint

Because they're just so damn sexy like that.
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #78 (isolation #1) » Sat May 15, 2010 10:51 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

EBWOP:

@Iec: Any particular reason you mentioned my lack of posting over anyone else's?

P.S. Melanie Laurent is hella sexy. (I think I'm going to enjoy this post restriction. :D)

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Sat May 15, 2010 11:11 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

which is its restriction of the mail?
Goddamnit, stop asking questions that make me so uncomfortable!

(I have two; one is that I have to state in some fashion that any question directed at me makes me feel uncomfortable or ill at ease in some form and the other is the sexy thing.)

Summer Glau is also quite sexy. (The linking of an image search is not part of my restriction, but I find it to be more entertaining this way, at least while I'm on the subject of female actresses. <.<)

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Sat May 15, 2010 11:38 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

You like actresses, don't you?
Please tell me; is it true?
How awkward your question makes me feel!

Depends on the actress, though there certainly seem to be plenty of attractive and/or intelligent ones proportionate to the rest of female humanity.

Joshua Jackson, of Fringe fame, is also quite sexy despite being an actOR and not an actRESS. :D

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Sat May 15, 2010 11:50 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

I think that's probably why I have two, Deer. :D

Voltaire, while not sexy physically, was quite sexy intellectually.

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #172 (isolation #5) » Tue May 18, 2010 10:55 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

Pittbunny wrote:ummm i think whoever rites da list shuld b da 1 wit a ez pr leik esu. '_'
I agree. If consensus is that writing out a list of who has what PR would be helpful, I'd be more than happy to do that.
Grimmy wrote:
esuriospiritus wrote:
@Mod:
*unanimous. Unless you meant anonymous. I really can't tell.
Spellign is for rich people! - Mod
Vote count to follow.

Grimmy
not rich
What makes you think I'm rich? I make barely above minimum wage, part-time. e_e I'm just the daughter and granddaughter of two English majors, and suffice to say a solid grasp of the English language rubbed off on me. :D

@DP:
Is there a cap on how high your exponential thing can go? I'm worried a lack of cap could motivate you to lurk to avoid having to eventually write a four-page essay on the game. XD Also, in your question to the mod I notice you did not post exponentially, and instead framed your question with a series of asterisks. Is there a way for you to circumvent your exponential requirement via this, or was it just something you did to help catch the mod's attention?

@Iec:
Why hop on the DP wagon?
hey locke i can scumhunt,
no rezon 2 yet
. everything is about pr and rvs rite now.
Hey guys, we caught our first scum.

unvote; vote: Pittbunny

@SV:
Good to see you, finally. I think I am going to love your restriction. :3

@All:
If DP does not have a cap on how high his exponential thing goes, I think we need to PM-vote to have DP's restriction made easier (as well as Zang's). The leetspeak, iece's, pitt's, and everyone else's is at least borderline readable. (And I WANT StrangerCoug's, dammit. Oh, the lulz I could produce with that.)

@Zang:
I think, for the time being, if you would use as many uncommon English words as you can muster to begin with, it might translate out easier, because cheap online translators just leave a word the same if they can't figure out the equivalent in another language. And please, PLEASE tinker with your posts a few times to give us the most clarity possible. I understand almost nothing you've said.

P.S. Sharon den Adel is sexy!

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #214 (isolation #6) » Thu May 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

Pomegranate wrote:
esuriospiritus wrote:I agree. If consensus is that writing out a list of who has what PR would be helpful, I'd be more than happy to do that.
Indeed it would be- could you?
This question makes me uncomfortable!

(Yeah, sure, whenever my next day off work is, I'll take the time to organize that.)

Regarding the DP suspicion thing, I do remember reading a PR game once where the scum did not actually have PRs. DGB faked an all-emoticon one and won with it, because how can you really question the lack of scumhunting of one with such a restrictive PR? (This is one of the reasons I am worried about uber-restrictive PRs such as DPs and Zang's, and suggest that anyone who has not yet done so send in their PM to the mod voting for their restrictions to be lightened.) With what we know of the setup there is no reason to think that scum would be faking their PRs, but it still would be prudent to not let them get away with not scumhunting because of a silly thing like their PR being too tough, real or fake.
A150 47 Eur05piri7u5: W|-|3|\| I m4d3 7|-|47 PR, I |-|0p3 f0r 50m37|-|i|\|g m0r3 7|-|4|\| 4 1i|\|k 47 7|-|3 3|\|d 0f 7|-|3 p057 4b0u7 50m30|\|3 53xy (7|-|0ug|-|, i7'5 |\|i(3 45 w311 ;]). P3r50|\|411y, I |-|0p3d f0r (0mm3|\|75 47 07|-|3r p14y3r5 53xi|\|355 1ik3 'D4m|\| u, u 53xy b4574rd' 0r 50m37|-|i|\|g 1ik3 7|-|47
Well fine, I will consider doing so on occasion. But only because you are a sexy bastard. ;)
mah 1st suspicion is esurio, cuz her vote on me wuz just exactly da same as cath's, with no new stuff.
My reason for voting you, I felt, was fairly obvious. I am longwinded enough as it is; if there is something I can be concise about and not feel like my intentions are likely to be misinterpreted, I will be concise.
esurio gave a worthless reason, at least deer just did a silent vote. i find da first a worse case than da second.
Elaborate. Why?
gimme a better rezon 2 b votin me
Gladly.

Since the votes have piled on you, I find that you are still resistant to the idea of scumhunting, instead placing an OMGUS on me. Also, not claiming, at this point, is only going to hurt town.
Not mine tho, thanks to u guys I found some nice info. I've got a good idea of some possible pairs now.
If this is the case, then you need to share this information. There is absolutely no pro-town reason to not share it, and to say something like this and then not divulge the information you claim to have found is akin to saying, "neener neener, I know who the scum are, but I'm not going to tell you, because you guys are being meanies and voting me, QQ."

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #233 (isolation #7) » Sat May 22, 2010 10:02 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

Pittbunny wrote:
Deer wrote:
intriguing game mechanic
, but it could
totally be a PR
for
scum too!!
. I wouldn't be too afraid to hammer.
1 of da reasons y i didn't want 2 claim. hypnotist doesn't sound very townie, :cry:

there's an ez way 4 me to prove it. like, find another pr, and make me hypnotize them ^.^ . It proves A. PR2's ability and B. My ability, lol.
This would prove your ability, but not your alignment. And your alignment ain't lookin' good; you've neglected to answer most of the questions I've thrown at you and I feel that your effort remains minimal.

Grimmy is a sexy beast! :D

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #271 (isolation #8) » Mon May 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

oh hey, look, it's my day off.

@Zazier/Everyone: Thanks for going ahead and posting that, since I wasn't able to yet. Is Zazier's post clear enough for everyone to understand, or do we want me to reformulate it so it's easier to understand at a glance?

I also disagree with like 2/3 of Zazie's proposed scumteam; Iec seems mostly town to me and Cath I am largely neutral on. Deer, on the other hand, people seem to be hitting the nail on the head regarding. Usually quiet, but never
this
quiet. :S

If DP actually hammered, I don't suppose there's anything much to do except to wait for Pitt's flip.

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #296 (isolation #9) » Sat May 29, 2010 10:13 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

I submitted

a.) you can only post in emoticons/wordless images

b.) you must post in limerick form

Neither of these appear to have made the cut, but I do think that SC got a modified version of my PR.

Where is everyone? :S

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #297 (isolation #10) » Sat May 29, 2010 10:14 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

P.S. mith is sexy

>_< forgot

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #334 (isolation #11) » Sun May 30, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

With Deer or Pom, a coin I could flip,
So casting a vote here I will skip.
While Deer's effort needs to go up,
I want less to clear Pom than break a cup.
So I will let this play out.
I don't think I need to pout.
I totally, 100% concur. Pom seems kind of ambivalent to me, and Deer seems even more absent than I've seen him elsewhere.

Apologies for my brevity of late; shit got majorly fucked IRL.

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #336 (isolation #12) » Sun May 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

Ugh.

I keep forgetting about that, goddamnit.

Uh... Grimmy is muy muy sexy! (please don't hurt me for forgetting my PRs ._.)

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #363 (isolation #13) » Mon May 31, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

After some thought, I am inclined to believe that both Deer and Pom are telling the truth about their roles and are both town.
That sexiest of sexy fruits, Pomegranate wrote:But when I tag someone, everything directed at me is redirected to the person I tagged, aka the new "it"
(Look, I even remembered my PR this time! ^_^)

I don't want to play guess-the-setup too much, but I think this sounds imbal as a scum role.

Also, Deer would still have me wary except for one thing:
(although this may work to your advantage somehow)." Maybe a hint that the cop (which I assume there is) is insane? Not really sure.
Deer could just be lying about miller status in order to gain safety from cop investigations, but the addition of this part of his claim makes me think it's legit. He claims to not have experience with the miller role, and if he is telling the truth about that then I doubt he would have the foresight as scum to not only fakeclaim miller in the event of a cop investigation, but also toss in something completely unique and unusual like that. Deer just doesn't seem the type to be
that
conniving.

So, it's on to new suspects for me.

I'd particularly like to hear more from DP. I agree wholeheartedly with Locke and his sentiment that DP could still be doing way more despite his PR.

Vote: DP

P.S. iz mah birfday. I will likely not be around to post for the next 24 hours (or more, due to hangover. 21st birthday whoooooooooooo)

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #408 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:34 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

Oh god, how embarrassing. I profusely apologize for my absence (though I note that I'm not the only one to have been gone for an absurd length of time -- lookin' at you, DP). While you guys deserve to know that a fucking week of not posting is an anomaly and is unlikely to happen again even with my V/LA, I'm not particularly inclined to say much more about my absence than a general Public Service Announcement that 21st birthday alcohol levels and PTSD do not mix, and 'special brownies' are not going to alleviate things. At all.

Aaaaanyway.

Locke, SV and others seem to be of the opinion that Pom is digging herself a pretty deep hole here with not having clarified something she already claims her role PM implied with the mod earlier on. I'm confused as to why people find this to be scummy or suspicious, necessarily -- what makes anyone think that Pom being scum and failing to clarify her role PM is any more likely than Pom being town and failing to clarify her role PM? It seems to me that she should want to know what her role is capable of no matter her alignment, and so her having to ask the mod questions about the details of her role should be null, IMO.

I'm still not really crazy about Deer other than being moderately convinced he is telling the truth about his role claim. He could certainly be more helpful on the scumhunting front, but then, so could a lot of people. Like DP, who I doubt has as legitimate an excuse for his absence. >_<

@DP:
If you are town, I hate to put you in this position, but since I am rather convinced you are not:

Claim.

Or die.

Yes, I am soft-claiming killing power. No, I will not give you details.

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #456 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:17 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

@Mod:
Can we get some info on whether DP has responded to his prod or is being replaced or something? This is ridiculous.

I don't really get what that sexy bastard Zazie is saying about Iecy. I mean, I don't get
a lot
of what Zazie is saying, in general, but it just seems to me like he latched onto the idea of Iec being scum after nitpicking two sentences, and I just don't get it. Would someone be willing to translate? <_<

I don't really have a hell of a lot to say unless DP comes back. I feel fairly confident that Pom and Deer are town, even if I don't like their play overly. DP was pretty much active lurking even when he
was
posting in the game, with the exception of one or maybe two posts, and that doesn't fly with me.

(holy shit, I totally actually remembered my PR this time, go me.)

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #475 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

Holy crap, the site's back up.

Locke, as much as it would be far less of a headache to be a good little sheeple and say I believed Pom and/or Deer to be scum, I do not, and yes, it is pretty much exclusively a mix of gut and setup speculation. I realize that these aren't normally great things to go on, but I am of the belief that there are exceptions.

Irked about DP. What good is a softclaim if I don't even get any reaction from my intended target out of it? I implore all of you, if you're so dead set on lynching Pom, can it at least wait until DP has a replacement and has had an opportunity to respond? :/

SV just crept up a few notches on my scumlist. He seemed really eager to make a mountain out of a molehill in post... oh wait, the posts don't have numbers anymore? Drat. Anyway, that one. You know the one.

In honour of E3 and a new Portal 2 trailer, GLaDOS is a sexy, sexy machine.

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #498 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

@Locke: Most likely.

@Zazier: Not entirely certain I understand you, but the difference between DP and Deer is that Deer made his claim in such a fashion that I do not believe he is lying, both regarding his alignment and role. It's a longer shot than believing he is town because of his actual, y'know, actions, but it's more than I've got with DP's slot.

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #499 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

CRAPCRAPCRAP.

I hit the submit button instead of preview and posted before I could post my PR.

CRAP.

uh.

Grimmy is so super sexy and should not punish me for pushing the wrong button...? >_<

ugh

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #505 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

StrangerCoug sure is sexy! His idea is even sexier!

<_<;

Yeah, I think I'm going to start doing that.

hai again rewq, I do believe we've met before, or at least, your name sounds familiar.

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #527 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:39 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

And you didn't wait for a DP replacement because....?

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #528 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:40 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

FRAK.

...[insert super sexiness of ... Doc Potter here]

Someone take away my quickposting ability, it keeps getting me into trouble. :(

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #776 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:47 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

Oh man. About damn time.

This was, to my recollection, the first time I've played third party. It was pretty easy once I realized I could softclaim thinking about using a killing power on someone I thought was scummy and just hope scum killed me rather than a vig thinking I must be lying and killing me or scum letting me live in the hopes that I'd kill a townie.

I was debating sending in a night action to take out Doc Potter with me that night, which may have resulted in my loss even with SV targeting me depending on how the mod ordered the night actions. I'm glad I didn't. :P

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #779 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:11 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

Aye.

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #780 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:33 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

I have the opposite 'problem' -- I come off as British sometimes, but I'm American. It's the nocturnal hours and the fetish for certain British spellings over the American ones ('neighbour', 'colour', 'arse', 'moustache' and 'favourite' are superior, though most of the time I'll keep my American 'connection' and 'center', thanks. <_< Hmm, maybe I just have a fetish for the letter 'u'.) It always got me in trouble when I was writing papers in high school, and I'm not looking forward to butting heads with professors in college over it when I go (hopefully in January, but we'll see).

I have a feeling that "BUT DON'T YOU SEE? COLOUR IS ETYMOLOGICALLY AND AESTHETICALLY SUPERIOR TO COLOR" won't fly in the classroom. :(

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”