Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue May 11, 2010 6:30 am

Post by farside22 »

vote OGML

for making us wait so long.

Wait that helped me catch up to my other games. ummm

unvote
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Love the idea Camn but the only drink I have in the house is beer which I dispise the taste of.
My liquor cabinet is bare after we moved a lot of stuff just went to friends since the hubby can't (IE: read should not) drink.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Order: Mint Julep

Vote: Haylen

Saving myself early from her play style
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:34 am

Post by farside22 »

camn looks town.
Where are the non posters like tajo and fuzzy.

Mod: Prod may be in order due to the *cough* time it took for the game to start.

Cheers.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Notes so far: DGB doesn't seem town to me in this game (gut) cruelty looks scummy on page one from getting called out by Camn. SP is annoying me already and I have one sober eye directly on him.

unvote:
vote: Cruelty

First ignored Camn's comment about holding up the game. Then in response to her prodding states the following
cruelty wrote:1: wasn't deliberate. why would i? dumb question.
2: would you not?
This avoids stating what happened or why he didn't confirm right away. I know another player who thinks scum may hold back confirming so they can talk more pre-game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Fri May 14, 2010 4:53 am

Post by farside22 »

cruelty wrote:oh, a cruelty wagon. yawn.

chug bud lite

farside wrote:This avoids stating what happened or why he didn't confirm right away
what happened? pm didn't ask for a confirmation reply, i assumed (as per basically every other game i've played) that the thread would open and i'd confirm in there. actually attributed the delay to the mod, didn't realise it was my fault. aw shit.
farside wrote:I know another player who thinks scum may hold back confirming so they can talk more pre-game.
So you got a PM and didn't think hey I should check to see if I need to confirm? Wait it's locked let me check with the mod?
None of this came into your head?

you know another player (who isn't me) who may (or may not?) hold back from confirming to talk more pre-game?

seriously?

for using another player's meta to attack me,
unvote, vote farside
What's scummy about using another players meta when it is right?
No it's not a player in this game but it's sound reasoning when common sense that I posted in bold above didn't enter your head.

@DGB: So far I'm not impressed with you this game and gut looks at you as someone being more goofy then serious. Yes I see some of your usual normal town moments but they are scattered under things that feel scummy.
Your back and forth from calling me town to scum is also noted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #102 (isolation #6) » Fri May 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

@wolf: Who looks scummy to you and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Fri May 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Wolf:I know and last game we were town together. I just hate unvote and then nothing following it up with a scum suspect.
I can see CC scum. He's not the shining example of townness.
In other news I have to wonder how long Fate/SP will continue being distracting and actually do something worthwhile in this game.
Something about cruelty's reaction is really off for me. I'm used to OMGUS how dare you votes but he seems to bypass everyone else on the wagon to attack one of the few that actually had a case.
Plus like I said there is a common sense factor where hey the thread is lock let me see what is going on with the mod would come into the minds of most people.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Fri May 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

SocioPath wrote:ITT farside doesn't know what being worthwhile looks like.
ITT: SocioPath like to type garbage post that says nothing of value.
Actually not 100% of the time I see that 10% moment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Fri May 14, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Fate: What part of wolf's case on CC did you disagree with if any?
Do you think Cruelty is scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Sat May 15, 2010 5:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In scary news I agree with tajo's assessment of DGB but not cruelty.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #158 (isolation #11) » Sat May 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

Yup DGB is scum. She is freeking out over being called scummy then calling everyone who called her out as scum.
Haylen is town? Seriously did you even read what she wrote or know her meta DGB?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #160 (isolation #12) » Sat May 15, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

tajo wrote:What bothers ME is her unnatural attitude on EVERYTHING.

It's like she is trying too hard too look natural wearing townie makeup.

The "scum scum scum" in her iso 0, her fake omgus joke cases in iso 11 and 12, her borderline hypocrisy when attacking cruelty in iso 13, and the unnecessary alt banter in 17 after a weird fixation with you, all of them are so painfully crafted to give the impression of a DGB enjoying postRVS while she is clearly nervous of my awesome scumhunting powers and the wagon Im about to generate against her.
Now lets go over the issues that tajo has.
Issue one is meh at best.
I'm not sure where he gets joke case. I do see the OMGUS.
Plus if you look at the repeative I'm so obv town comment because in iso before she looked town with mostly joking and bitchy to SP right?
More OMGUS comments based on people gut read which DGB is so famous for doing herself post 89
Meh again to iso 17
I would say iso 20 is more how dare you faking

No facts and this reads completely reactionary to being called scummy by two people
I disagree with iso 13 I don't see the hypocrisy. I read pushing a wagon on false pretenses.

Lets read some fun facts.
haylen wrote:See, I dont like this post. He has to be completely sure here that DGB is scum, if you notice the whole lot of what he is can only be true if DGB were scum. He seems very fixated on the idea and it is something that I often see in people who are scum here.
Why is being fixated on a player and showing what a player finds scummy = scummy?
If he is sure that DGB is scum doesn't that mean they are scum together?

The case on tajo is purely based on a case he brought forth on DGB. So it's scummy to scum hunt and point to someone you believe is scum?

So let me ask haylen. Did you even read the iso's that tajo brought up to determine your own views or are you reacting to your scum partner being accused?

Finally @ Camn I disagree with your believe that if DGB is scum, which I believe, she is the head honcho in charge and should be lynched before the scum team get the info of those drinks because if this is like a normal nightless mafia game 10 to 1 mafia get to communicate all the time.

unvote:
vote: DGB

fos: Haylen
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #167 (isolation #13) » Sat May 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:... should be lynched
before the scum team get the info of those drinks
because if this is like a normal nightless mafia game 10 to 1 mafia get to communicate all the time.
= somewhat indicate of scum mindset

It didn't even occur to me that scum might share info on drinks - though it certainly is true - but farside is keenly aware of this.

@ townies - did the thought occur to
YOU
that the scum is sharing info on drinks?
Oh right this coming from the person who always proclaim player must be talking to their scum partner in the QT in how many games now.

Confirm vote of scum DGB
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #168 (isolation #14) » Sat May 15, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Yup DGB is scum. She is freeking out over being called scummy then calling everyone who called her out as scum.
Hey farside

You have failed to respond to my pointing out that your "case" was complete BS especially the factual part that everyone can easily verify is BS, that is, your claim that I'm scummy for wavering on your alignment. That is verifiably UNTRUE and it's not a scumtell.

Scuse me for catching you being scum in this game.
Lets see who is the person who is calling everyone scum team because they called her scum. Right that's DGB.
Check please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #169 (isolation #15) » Sat May 15, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

Here are 2 games in which DGB brings up QT's to people

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 00#2089500

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 31#2016331

This is where she accuses people of talking in at QT. For her to say it didn't come to mind is laughable and scummy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #214 (isolation #16) » Sun May 16, 2010 4:56 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Yup DGB is scum. She is freeking out over being called scummy then calling everyone who called her out as scum.
Hey farside

You have failed to respond to my pointing out that your "case" was complete BS especially the factual part that everyone can easily verify is BS, that is, your claim that I'm scummy for wavering on your alignment. That is verifiably UNTRUE and it's not a scumtell.

Scuse me for catching you being scum in this game.
Lets see who is the person who is calling everyone scum team because they called her scum. Right that's DGB.
Check please.
REPEATED FAILURE TO RESPOND TO VERIFIABLE FALSEHOODS IN YOUR BS CASE
Excuse me you want to acutally respond to the case instead of using caps calling it BS?
Now first of all this was not a case
DGB is obviously stretching a gut comment into building a case. Why would town DGB call gut calls building a case?

This comment is backtracking
As DGB had me listed between 3 people as scum with no case and is backing down to pressure from Fate.

this is falsebecause I stated the following
Finally @ Camn I disagree with your believe that if DGB is scum, which I believe, she is the head honcho in charge and should be lynched before the scum team get the info of those drinks because if this is like a normal nightless mafia game 10 to 1 mafia get to communicate all the time.
I think she is the leader of the group of scum and will manipulate the town as she is doing now.
2) game is nightless and which since I got my drink order tells me that abilities are used at any time. If you were looking for actual tells of peoples orders wouldn't you logically ask me what I know.
Last nightless game I was in scum had a chat at any time. Are you saying DGB that seeing game is nightless you really never thought the scum could communitcate. In a nightless game where you think they always
communicate in non nightless game?

this doesn't explain the hole are show how my case is faulty.

Camn: Why are you voting me if this is what you believe as scum?

And I smell fear from dGB here has gone back and forth on tajo and doesn't want to see a flip of me or him but considers us scum for attacking her?
Really scum attack together since when?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #215 (isolation #17) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Here are 2 games in which DGB brings up QT's to people

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 00#2089500

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 31#2016331

This is where she accuses people of talking in at QT. For her to say it didn't come to mind is laughable and scummy
Nice misrep; you are declaring a worry about specific strategies that may be happening in your ACTUAL QT.
How is this a misrep. You clearly tell people to go back to their QT and are talking to each other. Are you saying you do not say that in those links?
Also I want an answer on how someone who typically makes comments about QT's in a normal game would not think there would be a QT during a night less game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #217 (isolation #18) » Sun May 16, 2010 9:00 am

Post by farside22 »

You could actually quote your answers since I"m not seeing an answer from you DGB. All I see you is in panic mod calling my "case BS" with holes and nothing of an actual answer. Or an answer to the second question about QT and game being nightless and how you of all people would not come to the same conclusion.
Are you saying I was not on your scum list for my gut calls?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #218 (isolation #19) » Sun May 16, 2010 9:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Yup just did a reread of DGB in iso. Only thing she actual responded to was when I showed her as town in other games goading people to go talk in the QT's. Nothing about my actual case on her calling everyone scum that had a read on her that looked off. She just calls it BS.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #219 (isolation #20) » Sun May 16, 2010 9:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Order: Rolling Rock
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #222 (isolation #21) » Sun May 16, 2010 9:12 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Farside,

Go read. You have to learn to rest from your tunnel vision and actually read when people you tunnel on answer your questions, instead of asking the same things over and over again. I can't believe you're continuing to claim that I haven't answered the question about the QT. I have. Read the WORDS. Each word has meaning. Make an effort other than tunneling.
I never said you didn't respond to the QT. You just quoted above what I said you did
NOT
talk about. Learn to read yourself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #223 (isolation #22) » Sun May 16, 2010 9:14 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Yup just did a reread of DGB in iso. Only thing she actual responded to was when I showed her as town in other games goading people to go talk in the QT's. Nothing about my actual case on her calling everyone scum that had a read on her that looked off. She just calls it BS.
READ THE WORDS

Nice misrep; you are declaring a worry about specific strategies that may be happening in your ACTUAL QT.

EACH WORD HAS A MEANING

PUT IT TOGETHER
Actually this makes no sense because you were pushing on to others about me talking about the QT as fact and you stated in this same post that you never thought about the scum having a QT yourself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #224 (isolation #23) » Sun May 16, 2010 9:17 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote: It didn't even occur to me that scum might share info on drinks -
though it certainly is true
- but farside is keenly aware of this.
Are you claiming scum in this quote with the bold. Why would you say it is certainly true?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #229 (isolation #24) » Sun May 16, 2010 10:15 am

Post by farside22 »

@Camn your willing to lynch anyone that is not DGB because you like playing with her? That doesn't exactly say look at me scum hunt. It reads more like I'm lynching anyone who accuses DGB of being scum for no reason.

Why do you think DGB is town Camn? Why do you think keeping someone that hasn't made a case but is OMGUS voting anyone who called her scum = town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #230 (isolation #25) » Sun May 16, 2010 10:19 am

Post by farside22 »

camn wrote:@ farside.. I don't really understand your question.
I think YOU are prob-sucm, desperate to get DGB out of the way quick before she can get her magic on.

Magic as scum is good for the town how?

On the other hand, even if DGB IS scum, I don't want her dead today..... because I like playing with her.

That makes you help her vote for someone based on OMGUS instead of scum hunting then?

I see a scum motivation for your attack. I think this is Farscum-DGBtown
If I am wrong, and this is town-town, I would rather have you dead than her.

So you as scum would not attack DGB but you think farsidescum would attack DGB? Why?
@Camn: See questions in bold.
@CC: I haven't received the PM from OGML yet as soon as I do I will pass it back to you as long as it is safe to pass it back to you. I haven't seen the PM to know if it will go off or when.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #231 (isolation #26) » Sun May 16, 2010 10:21 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Col.Cathart wrote:I believe that farside is town, hence I gave her the first pass.
Why farside, who is rather controversial and has a few votes, instead of someone that is more obviously townie? Like, say, camn?
You afraid I will received the bomb see the next person to receive will die and expose you as the scum I'm sure you are?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #233 (isolation #27) » Sun May 16, 2010 10:42 am

Post by farside22 »

I just reread the post but I don't see you saying you would want to lynch her in here
camn wrote:@ Fate... That was me who thinks that... and I almost certainly AM right.

If I were scum, I would be afraid of DGB, too. Especially after our last game, where she was really a terror.

Unvote:
Vote Farside

I still want sociopath dead.
I misunderstood your reasoning and can you really blame me reading this post yourself?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #234 (isolation #28) » Sun May 16, 2010 10:44 am

Post by farside22 »

But I should add your wrong in my view Camn. If DGB is town I don't see scum attacking her and I'm not saying that because I'm attacking her based on her reactions so far to people's gut read and building it up to call them scum for it.
I'm saying this because scum I see typically hid under cover and very few can be vocal and make cases that are valid.
Tell me how my case is invalid based on DGB reaction of everything she said so far?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #235 (isolation #29) » Sun May 16, 2010 10:58 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to tell you what I think scum would do.
Let's say for shit and giggles DGB was town. Scum being typically cowards unless their more vocal people who know how to be vocal and scum like Fate, DGB and myself.
However a coward scum would kiss up to a player that many regard town like such:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 39#2267939

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 35#2270835

DGB missing comments which in my view looks like someone trying to make nice with DGB by making weak case and kissing her but by following her makes me leary of DGB calling Haylen town.
Why would DGB call Haylen town based on her post? She is a wishy washy player when she is town. She jokes as town scum but when she is scum she lurks worse, but as town she is more uncertain and got more fight in her when put under pressure.
Since I see DGB missing these things I see them scum more together.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #237 (isolation #30) » Sun May 16, 2010 11:08 am

Post by farside22 »

camn wrote:Are you a coward when you are scum?
Nope. I'm aggressive as scum at first and then cower and post little after my case and then less after I get caught. good example here
Or I will make good cases on people that show scum tells but are weak
IE: The easy people.
I go back and forth on what I do and how I do things. I think I'm more aggressive as town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #240 (isolation #31) » Sun May 16, 2010 11:19 am

Post by farside22 »

camn wrote:
Unvote.
Vote SocioPath

I am won over by your reasonableness.
Farside = townish for now.
Whereas Socio still annoys.

Preview edit: whatev.
I'm considering revoting for cruelty or haylen.
What is the case on sP?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #242 (isolation #32) » Sun May 16, 2010 11:26 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm still thinking tajo is scum. Lights a fire, then runs away.
I don't have a search engine link on this computer in my favorites so I don't know if he is actively lurking or just not posting.

Can you explain after my comments about Haylen's action why you find her town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #244 (isolation #33) » Sun May 16, 2010 11:35 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Can you explain after my comments about Haylen's action why you find her town?
You may have a point. Obviously, I respond well to flattery. I'm willing to see her future posts with a more critical eye.

Tajo is still scum, though. It doesn't matter whether he's posting elsewhere or not. He kinda made himself scarce when you took over the battle he started, so to speak.
Well consider EK stated you did that in another game as scum I'm surprised you don't keep an eye on things like that from others.

I think I recall reading somewhere that Tajo has been busy but I need the search engine. I could be thinking of someone else.
I don't know if Tajo scum would light a fire and run. I'm trying to remember the last time he was scum in a game with me.
I will check on this on Monday.

Till then

Unvote

IGMYOU with an FOS to DGB.

means I don't trust you. I want to see where this goes.

vote: Haylen
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #252 (isolation #34) » Mon May 17, 2010 6:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Camn:
Are you really telling me your biggest issue on SP is based on a question of an RVS vote?

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #254 (isolation #35) » Mon May 17, 2010 6:35 am

Post by farside22 »

camn wrote:No, It is his nonresponsiveness, and his lack of contribution.
But your asking him about and RVS vote and stuck on wanting to question it just is weird. Like if you saw my face I would be looking at you like you lost your mind.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #257 (isolation #36) » Mon May 17, 2010 7:34 am

Post by farside22 »

I just looked into tajo to see if he is posting elsewhere on MS. He hasn't posted anywhere since Saturday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #261 (isolation #37) » Mon May 17, 2010 11:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I think wolf is hitting my scum list with that last post.
It's just crap, crap and crap.
Wolf I want a your review on all players in this game stat.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #265 (isolation #38) » Mon May 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay I did a quick search of cruelty who is not exactly showing of townie goodness. I need to run out the door and only found games he was town in.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=900

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=450
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1919672

I would like to see games you were scum in cruelty just to compare.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #284 (isolation #39) » Tue May 18, 2010 5:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Wolf: I'm going to go out on a limb and assume the granade that CC got was from the drink and had nothing to do with allignment I may be wrong but I believe Camn is the same.
So your voting Haylen for making lots of jokes and unnessary comment but SP writing in caps and adding nothing doesn't make sense as scum to call attention to themself.
So why would Haylen scum want to call attention by written fluff and SP is given a pass for calling attention by writing in caps?

unvote:
vote: Wolf

I got a live on here folks.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #287 (isolation #40) » Tue May 18, 2010 5:20 am

Post by farside22 »

But you stated that SP is posting fluff as well. What is the difference between Haylen fluff and SP fluff?
Do you think scum would talk about unneccasary stuff that people would be like wtf are you talking about?
I also find it odd that you didn't bring up Haylen's buddying of others in your scum summary as I pointed out earlier. Things like that bother me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #291 (isolation #41) » Tue May 18, 2010 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

touche.
farside is please with wolf's response

unvote
vote: haylen
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #294 (isolation #42) » Tue May 18, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

I could say because DGB calls Haylen town for really weak reason (in my view) and then says she's scum and needs to die (with no reason)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #323 (isolation #43) » Wed May 19, 2010 7:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Well my vote on you Haylen is because I think you and DGB are scum together.
Add to that both your and DGB's case is on a player that hasn't posted since Saturday (last I checked) on MS and haven't moved to anything else.
Oh right tajo is scum for daring to attack DGB. How dare he. :roll:
That is by far the worse case I heard to date. DGB's scum list is anyone who dared to say she looked scummy. All OMGUS.
Then she declares you town while you kiss her butt and defend her and she barely acknoweledges it.
This game is nightless. Typically nightless means scum have no kill method. Hence crap cases, lurking and not scum hunting in some way is going to be noticed by me.

Mod missing from the game really sucks the fun out of this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #325 (isolation #44) » Wed May 19, 2010 8:02 am

Post by farside22 »

[quote-"mod"]12. This is a nightless game. Once a lynch or deadline is reached, a new day will commence the next time I log on. [/quote]

I missed the vote on cruelty. It's hard to keep track with no vote count coming around.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #331 (isolation #45) » Wed May 19, 2010 10:30 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Haylen wrote:He's been trying to lead the town into believing me and DGB are a scumteam...
Here's some reading between the lines. This time I will explain it. It's you'all's lucky day.

Haylen is town. Because I'm town, and no scumtart in her right mind would pass the opportunity to link herself to me when she goes down, so that I'm next to fall. Haylen is actually wanting to lynch someone for doing this.
I need a big red X right about now.

If haylen scum latches on to you and flips scum and your town then most people look to you as a scum buddy. This is scum getting rid of a threat.
If haylen and DGB are both scum they are looking to create a mislynch all while using nothing more then OMGUS strategy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #333 (isolation #46) » Wed May 19, 2010 11:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Col.Cathart wrote:
order: Mint Julep

Fell a bit behind the game thanks to exams. From what I've seen from the last few pages though, cruelty is still a good vote though, I'm happy with it.

Also, where's our mod? Farside, did you get that grenade?
No grenade yet. I sent MeMe a note about OGML noticable absence in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #346 (isolation #47) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Wolf: Can I get a link to the game you stated that DGB acted the same way and flipped town. I swear I'm not seeing anything town in her game here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #348 (isolation #48) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

^ Doesn't help when you can't iso the player and get the white screne of death.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #356 (isolation #49) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm not sure how much the drink's information we receive will be the same.
I was told basically chugging the mint Julep could make me choke.
Seeing as DGB didn't choke on the drink I'm not sure what to make of others drinking it right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #359 (isolation #50) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

By the way still no word from the mod about the granade CC.
I think he hates us here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #364 (isolation #51) » Fri May 21, 2010 2:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Cruelty: I'm watching what's going on but I did have a question that wolf responded to for you.
When you noticed the thread waiting why didn't you think to send a PM to the mod sooner to ask what was going on?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #368 (isolation #52) » Fri May 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

My appologize cruelty it was not meant to get into something personal. Just an issue I have with the player that defended you and I wanted an answer from you instead.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #370 (isolation #53) » Fri May 21, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
cruelty wrote:don't think there's many people considering me obv. town right now sunshine. i'm the leading wagon as best i can tell.
I'm still trying to read you, Sir. For some reason you fail to post any of the sort of thing I immediately ascribe a firm town read to. It may just be your style. Just to check, do you have a game where you're scum, and one where you're town, that I can look at?
I know your not reading the game at this point. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #372 (isolation #54) » Fri May 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

cruelty wrote:i've never been scum, so yeah, you can't.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #381 (isolation #55) » Sat May 22, 2010 4:18 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Can we lynch tajo anyway?
No. You're IIOA was horrible. It's more pot and kettle then scum hunting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #383 (isolation #56) » Sat May 22, 2010 6:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Yeah you want to look at your own play this game saying x is town, y is scum and anyone attacking you is auto scum.
Then read your view on tajo and call yourself a hypocrite about 10 times.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #385 (isolation #57) » Sat May 22, 2010 7:06 am

Post by farside22 »

I will agree his jump to Haylen after pushing you as scum is not exactly town. The problem with this game is 2 folds.
1) people don't want to play, talk or scum hunt do to lack of mod
2) game has issues with a mod that can't keep up with his own rules.

All in all it's a shame because I really was looking forward to playing this as it reminded me of shaft's you are what you eat a bit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #406 (isolation #58) » Mon May 24, 2010 5:36 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Well clearly, she's not your buddy, so QED.

But also her tone is genuine town.
disagree. I keep telling you this is not haylen town meta.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #407 (isolation #59) » Mon May 24, 2010 5:38 am

Post by farside22 »

dramonic wrote: So... I havent read up yet, but whatever happened to that grenade?
Ask the mod.
Oh wait he's not around to ask.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #413 (isolation #60) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Declares drinking game abandon due to mod flakyness.

Someone let me know when OGML actually comes back this game fails too much for me to be here any more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #427 (isolation #61) » Tue May 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Welp I've had my fill of a missing mod. This game lags terrible if a mod can't keep up with it's demands. I'm going to open myself up to the possiblilty of playing a game instead of stuck in purgatory.

Mod: If/when you get this replace me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #429 (isolation #62) » Tue May 25, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Please vote tajo before you go!
No. Still not feeling you town in this game. If this game gets abondon I want to know who has what role.
Also Tajo's play was a trap for scum you should be voting for Fate.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #434 (isolation #63) » Wed May 26, 2010 5:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh before I go

unvote:
vote: Fate
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #487 (isolation #64) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

God I started to think wolf or Fate was scum at one point this game.
DGB you came off really scummy in my view. You backed down to Fate when he questioned you and I thought when you didn't vote him you 2 might be scum together.
Oh well. wish the game would have happened.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”