broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:42 am

Post by broomhead »

Hello Friendly Furry Friends! Feel fate as its fickle fingers funk with your feelers.

I'm sorry I seem to have just missed the random voting phase, *sigh* one of my favorites.

I am fairly firm that a
Vote: Brandi

needs to happen. Heres why: She's too much of a go-getter. A tad too hyped up if you will, emotions seem to be all across the board. Therefore, she has too much invested in the first day vote and seems a general scumminess.

But hey, neither in sun nor rain wind will stop these fresh fish fouls from fermenting finely.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:21 am

Post by broomhead »

NavyCherub wrote:
broomhead - You find it scummy to be eager? Can you explain why?
Ahh, being an eager beaver and overreacting or "having emotions all across the board" are two very similar things (don't worry Brandi, I'll come back to you). They walk the same fine line.

NavyCherub wrote:
Antiximo wrote:You got a problem with my overreaction buddy?!
Yes, it doesn't help anyone to overreact. Actually, it is scummy.
Well there buddy, you just asked me a question and you answered it there for yourself 5 posts later. whooopdido

Regardless, inconsistency is less scummy and more just a poorly organized mind. Anyone can have one of those, but only a select few can be ready to throw out 7 or 8 tendrils of accusation so she can always have a quote back up from day one.

If you looked at all this type as a conversation (isn't it?) then Brandi just stands out like a blue grassed trumpet in a James Bond movie. Somethings not sound. (eh? get it? *sigh* I do my best sometimes, but it never works)
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #2) » Mon May 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by broomhead »

Few! I miss a day and ya'll add 5 pages.
Also, super sorry that I had to be prodded

Now, on to a couple of general trends I've seen. There seems to be an awful lot of importance placed on the random voting. Everyone take a deep breath, a random vote, is just that, random. It starts the discussion of day one, gets people to talk and breaks the ice if you will. Anyone who is deemed as a presser of that issue has a big FOS pointed right at them. If we are still talking about random votes past the second or 3rd page, that is plainly too much.

It seems my Brandi vote is a tad out dated at the moment. I understand that evidence that supports her being town, but I am not pleased with it. Seeing as everyone else has left that train, perhaps I should let it go as well.

Unvote

So where does that leave me? Minus voting for someone, thats right. And without my vote, I am useless, so one needs to be applied.

There is ample reason to pursue DocPotter and see if he bleeds (talks) when voted for, OR FakeGod has potential, but in honest truth, I don't think he is scum.

OK then, I am going to go with a nice gut feeling. Antiximo. Here is why. He is voting for someone he feels might be a newbie town (debatable) but regardless you shouldn't put someone that close unless you wouldn't mind bringing the axe down upon their head personally. No matter the order in which people voted for people, and despite popular thinking, the last person to vote a lynch does not have the sole responsibility for it. That person had to have 6 other people voting with him for them to die. What Anti has set up is a situation that relives him of all blame when FG is (might be) killed.

Anyone who is not willing to take responsibility for their actions, whether wrong or right, is scummy or unhelpful.

Hense:

Vote: Antiximo

Also Note:
MOD: I feel like in post 250 and 252 Anti voted for FG. As far as I can see that is not represented in the vote counts.

Also: P.S. Can we (specifically Zang) start using the author feature of quotes? you just toss a little equals sign and quotes around a name and it will say who said what in your quote. Makes reading a whole bunch more easy to follow instead of just guessing at who said what.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #3) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by broomhead »

InflatablePie wrote: Speaking of which, I'm interested: what are your thoughts on Espeonage so far, broom?
The vote is still out.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #4) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Post by broomhead »

He talks too much, changes his mind too often (flippy-floppy) and is clearly trying too hard to do...something, in recent pages. Like I said though, votes still out.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #5) » Tue May 04, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by broomhead »

Fugitive wrote:EBWOP: This is why my vote stays on FakeGod and I strongly urge the town to lynch FakeGod.

If he flips scum, I have strong town and scum candidates.

If he flips town, I have strong scum and town candidates.
well if you are urging a vote to lynch, I would suggest sharing those ideas before the day ends, because you might be the night kill with a 'plan' like that one. A vanilla townie has no good reasons to have secrets (or none that I know)

Also: nice case against FG, you've done a good job of convincing me, though I don't like how it comes just a few posts after he says he'll be gone for the weekend. I would like to know what you are thinking in terms of if he is scum then you suspect _____ and if he is town then you suspect _____
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #6) » Wed May 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by broomhead »

So first thing that needs to be said since my current post-post read:

I think Esp is lying about the doc claim. As a scum on day 1, why not claim doc? He has shown no reason to be it so far, so why now? Well because he wants to have the real doc to either counter claim him or he gets more days to live. Also, as claiming doc, and really means it, he will die in the night.

I seriously doubt we have 2 docs in one game so there is no way to save him if he is doc.

So what does that mean? We can lynch him now (probs not the best idea - in case he is doc) or wait to see if he is killed in the night. If he is, then he was the doc, if not: scum. There is a big flaw with that plan though, say he is doc. Then scum won't kill him over the night and we'll waste our day 2 lynch on an innocent. I see no way to see if he is telling the truth or not besides my gut.

My gut says he guilty.

I have to go, more analysis later when i get back. I have more to say. Please don't lynch him yet either. also note to myself so I really don't forget this part: Apple pie
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #7) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:50 pm

Post by broomhead »

I am going to post a big wall. These are quotes I have chosen and think are important for my next post where I will say what I think and place a proper vote.

The Fugi/FG Issue:

Fugitive wrote: I'm solidified (even more so) in the fact that FG is scum now, though.
My tactic was to play as scummy as possible.
He caught me lying, I "argued" with him illogically,
I've done about nothing right
, and yet he doesn't find me suspicious. He merely finds me a townie that lies. He hasn't even FoS'd me after all of that. Don't you think a townie that I was gunning after, with all that just happened, would have at least FoS'd me?
What? Are you serious right now? Fugi. Really?
I'm speechless.

Your "tactic" was to play poorly? Look scummy? Wowzer.
That might not be a great tactic for a vanilla townie.
Just sayin'

FakeGod wrote:
I agree to the life gamble.

Therefore, I hold the town responsible to:
If FakeGod or Fugitive is lynched and flips town, town will lynch the remaining survivor, and the survivor will go without resistance.

/signed

Fugitive, please typed
/signed
No. I will not agree to this. This debacle of an 8th grader's blood pact is ridiculous!
This is no way helps the town. It just locks the town into lynching someone. We need to always be making reformed, and informed decisions. This double lock is stupid. What if you are both mis-direcected town? I am noting saying you are...but...if you were. That would be a terrible mistake, and if one of you was scum, then we have a 50% chance to hit a townie first. Bad idea. Just vote for someone if you want them dead and say what you are thinking. Please. I will not follow through with it, unless i want to kill the other for being stupid the next day.
FakeGod wrote: add. clause 1.
exception
if Fugitive is lynched first, then FakeGod is released from the agreement, and town will not be forced to lynch FakeGod.

/signed

Meaningless clause in my opinion, because you don't have any votes on you, whereas I'm a prime suspect and likely to be lynched first.
That is thinking in the right direction. Thinking like a townie IMO.
Thats either very crafty scum, or he really is a townie and is thinking like one.--Though, don't be so dramatic. You are at 3 votes.
Fugitive wrote:Also, you realize for that agreement to even work the entire town would have to sign it. You can't exactly force them to lynch a certain way.
Yah. Thank you.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #8) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Post by broomhead »

So what does that make me think?
It makes me think that Fugi is the scum and FG is the town. That does not exonerate FG from making a stupid 'life gamble', but whatever.

Well there is a thought. I am am not going to vote for Fugi right now (as I planned) because i have a better idea. But the idea requires more quotes.

Quotes:
Espeonage wrote:meh. I still think Fugi is town.
Gut tells me so. So far whenever I have ignored my gut It has ended badly. Need to try a new approach.
Why do you choose to buddie so soon before a slightly close death? 4 votes is it now? (rhetoric)
Here is what information I will take away:

If you die and turn out to be town, we have your thoughts that we shouldn't lynch someone, not bad advice, but who knows if you are right. You will be dead at this point anyways. But then, if you're scum, you are trying to trick us into killing a townie by 'pretending to save a scummate'

^^^Just my predictions if we do decide to kill him.

Well either way, you buddied Fugi, and he said this about you before:
Fugitive wrote:
Fate wrote:Fugitive please bus Espeon now.
I'm not lynching likely town {thats Esp} when I have almost 100% scum.
Why do they [Espoen + Fugi] buddy each other? They are connected? Either they are mason town (not possible, you claimed doc) or scum buddies. Those quotes above are a pretty strong link and they are pretty sure of each other.

OR

Esp hopped on that train and Fugi is unsuspecting. (maybe)

So since I wanted to vote for Fugi and I somehow don't think FG is scum, then I think I would like to vote for Espeon. There is a large connection between Esp and Fugi and I think that Esp's death would tell us lots in addition to what I've been talking about.

People have made a variety of points against Espeon and combined with the damage he's done to himself, it warrants a vote.

unvote

Vote: Espeonage

I believe he was at 4. Now he is at 5/7

I did my best to be as concise as possible in my reasoning so you all had to read the least amount of words.

Also: Forum Question:
How do I link to a certain post? like post 152(totes random)? So that when you click it you are linked to the full page where the thread was so you can read context before and after, but you are directed to the post. Does anyone know how to do that?
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #9) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:03 am

Post by broomhead »

yeah, I think he's lying. and if he is not he'll be killed in the night anyways. And if he is not killed in the night then we are forced to kill him day 2 because why wouldn't the freakin scum kill him? Because he is scum.

Claiming doc like that is not all the helpful for him. It also makes me mad suspicious that he didn't just claim doc. Like i said before when in post 396 when I already addressed what I thought of his claim, I doubt there are two docs. Which makes me think that he didn't claim full doc to prevent a counter claim.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #10) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by broomhead »

Did I just die?
Thanks a lot. I post something I thought was well thought out (wasn't completely) and I come back after the weekend and I find myself lynched with no verbal recourse? woo!

I didn't even get a chance defend myself

Good luck all
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #11) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by broomhead »

oop, nevermind Anti didn't unvote. So I do get a chance.

Does this worry anyone that we deliberate for a week and my wagon is almost complete in 24 hours?

To explain myself (I will go back and respond to people's questions directly later, if there is a later). I was just outlining the possible scenarios for what Espeon's claim of a weak doctor were and the options we had. And they aren't great is if he really the weak doctor. He might officially be useless if everyone knows who he is and will die soon (mafia wouldn't let him live longer than a night, and only that if we were to lynch him day 2 if he doesn't die, which would be a different choice tomorrow)

AND since I think think he is lying, i would have rather lynched him.
His claim just read super scummy.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #12) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by broomhead »

And the claim:
Vanilla town

As a townie it never pays to lie or hide anything
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #13) » Sat May 08, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by broomhead »

Parama and [b]Broomhead(mine is the bold)[/b] wrote: The problems with your initial idea:
1. Lynching a claimed doc is never a good idea, because - like you said - if he IS really a doc then scum will kill him.
and if he doesn't die we can never trust him. So he is of no more use to us, correct?

2. You set up a nice Espeonage framing here - you're basically saying "If he's alive tomorrow we lynch him." Ever think the scum might intentionally leave him alive for this reason? Not a very townie thing to say.
Yeah, thats exactly what I was talking about. If scum does leave him alive then what are we supposed to do besides think he is scum?

And the worst part is that you say we shouldn't lynch him and then you go and vote for him two posts later. /contradict self much?
It is an evolution of thought, not perfect answers. I didn't hide any of my thought process

broomhead wrote:So what does that make me think?
It makes me think that Fugi is the scum and FG is the town. That does not exonerate FG from making a stupid 'life gamble', but whatever.
So what do you think Fugi jumping onto Espe was? Scum bussing their buddy when a potential ML could happen just as easily? You seem to be forgetting you have a scum read on Fugi as well as the person he's voting.
Scum can't vote for each other? Does it not make sense to have some sort of case against all your scummates so you can say you persecuted them?
Brandi wrote: And. Seriously. What is with this whole pushing of the "two docs" thing...where exactly did that come from.
It comes from the fact that I don't think he's doc.

Parama wrote: Also,
broomhead wrote:As a scum on day 1, why not claim doc?
broomhead wrote:Claiming doc like that is not all the helpful for him.
is contradicting yourself pretty obviously.
Quote A: Why wouldn't scum claim doc? It helps them.
Quote B: Scum claiming doc doesn't help them.

Fate looks like he's screwing around tbh, impossible to read. Hope that's not the point <_<
You can't take two quotes with different contexts and put them next to each other to 'prove' a point. Stupid. the first quote was a rhetorical question from Espeon's point of view.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”