Post by FakeGod »

Can't read my, Can't read my
No you can't read my po-ker face~

I don't know who any of you are.

@Antiximo: actually I think I saw you in EM couple times

and my all-knowing 8 ball told me to
Vote: broomhead
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by FakeGod »

so I asked my 8 ball whether Parama is maf.
It said yes 5 times in a row, forcing me to re-RVS.

Unvote: Broom

Vote: Parama

something strange is going on......better ask my 8 ball again

@Antiximo: do you play on EM?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Rethinking my life. Sorry for jumping on your wagon. :P

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Wow! This is fast-paced!!!

@Espeonage: I like your style. Concise and decisive.

@Antiximo: yeeeah I thought I saw you there...

@InPie: I never stop random voting. Never ever. :) :) ;)

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Hey I just realized that FoS works in weird ways.
For example, if I
FoS
ed everyone except Fugitive, who did I really FoSed?

Fugitive obviously. Strange, eh?

@InPie: I <3 Pikachu!

@Brandi: I like your style. Sophisticated and well-reasoned. :wink:

@Parama: It's cool. 8-)
Unvote
and now your reaction is......?

Alright, I think I have a rough sketch of people I'll be playing with. It's an honor to be playing with you folks
*takes a bow*
but I don't think I'll be posting until more people (like that broom guy I rved) shows up.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:25 am

Post by FakeGod »

@Esp: Understood. I'll immediately stop trying to buddy with every single person in the game. Not that I think I'm buddying. If you haven't noticed, all my posts so far only created enemies not buddies, wouldn't you agree? ;)

I will respond to Navy later-

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #137 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@-Parama's case-
counter 1. wagon grows, wagon trips, wagon breaks down and comes back up all the time. I just happened to put my vote there and I was the 5th person to do so, and I see that you apparently have a problem with that for some reason.
counter 2.
counter 3. Putting you at L-2 is "dangerous" how? what, scums would suddenly hammer you? Getting lynched by being flooded by RVSs is not going to happen and you know it. Before telling me it's dangerous, tell me what could happen.

I believe you are the one who said "NO. JUST NO. YOU ARE TAKING EVERYTHING I SAY TOO SERIOUSLY.
THERE IS THIS THING CALLED HUMOR. I USE IT ON OCCASION. THERE IS THIS THING CALLED SARCASM. I USE IT OFTEN. YOU DON'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN A SERIOUS POST AND A NON-SERIOUS POST. "

If you couldn't tell my sarcasm, I'll tell you right now that I wasn't rethinking my life, or sorry for jumping on your wagon. Please refer to my quote above.

Your next post involving my post lacking content. I completely agree. That post is worthless. But we're barely 4? 5? pages in when I posted it. In fact, not everyone posted yet. I don't see a point of getting serious until everyone shows up. And yes, I like being nice to people. This is my second game in mscum. I don't know anyone here. I also believe in basic courtesy/manners, even in online forums. Is it a problem to be nice to other players? And don't take me wrong.
I will get serious

Your next quote is again redundant. and get others to try like me? I'm not the best mafia player out there, but that's dumbest thing I heard. If they like me, they won't vote me?

Since you just accused me of trying to get others to like me in order to save myself, I take that you believe that's true, and that it could work? Yeah, sure. In a million years maybe.

This is frustrating. I wish I knew how to quote selectively.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #140 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by FakeGod »

You know, Brandi, I can't believe you actually bought what Parama said.

For a player who talked about a lot about buddying, you buddy up pretty fast.

I tried buddying with Esp? By how, complimenting "I like your style"?
Unless Paramas acting really stupid/gullible, there's no way Parama or anyone would actually believe that I'm trying to buddy up. The fact that I wasn't serious was even more visible by my post afterwards in response to you, when I said exact opposite of what I said just a moment ago. (Concise vs. sophisticated, decisive vs. well-supported)

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@Navy:Please tell me how serious I was when I posted what you read. And when you start to accuse of "wasting space" or "creating distraction", I'll remind you that we've started what, a day ago? Sure, I'll admit that I love making conversation in the game of mafia. It's a social game. And before you accuse me of not helping town by these empty posts, convince me how you helped the town during time the period when I was posting those posts.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@Parama: Unvoting Random Vote without a reason is illegal now? and to your second question: "NO. JUST NO. ............ NON-SERIOUS POST" -Parama.

Are you serious about your second post? because as I recall according to your words, there exists people like yourself who isn't serious every minute of the game, who enjoys writing in few fluffs, maybe for icebreaking. I think starting out with jokes works well with speeches as well as games. And wow, I actively discouraged scumhunting? in a game of mafia? That is one of the most serious accusation a player could make to another player in this game, and only thing worse I can think of is misleading town onto a mislynch using some nonsense logic. Like you're doing right now. Your case relies on me, the apparent scum, posting some irregular and irrelevant posts right off the bat, doing some strange things like "buddying with everyone in the game" to focus town's attention to myself. Riiiiight.

Your case falls apart everywhere, and you're trying to save what you can. I reread what I posted in the first day, and it was obvious that I wasn't very serious, yet you still cling on to my case.

@to people: btw, I might experiment with quotations soon so sorry for any weird things that might happen.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #151 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@Navy: RV stage is up. It's time to get serious. For me, RVS ended when you posted, Mr. I-have-no-doubts-that-FG-is-scum-based-on-4-posts. And you think I'm the one with bad excuses? Look at yourself. You are using Real-Life-got-in-the-way excuse. Great excuse I must say, because there's absolutely no possible way for me to somehow confirm that.

Now, I understand that Real Life do get in the way, and I really do wish you better. But I find it unfair for you to use RL defense, I mean, what if I claimed that my account was hacked by my malicious brother? See my point?

Your logic goes: I fluffed it up d1. That's not very helpful. I should be lynched.

I must ask for something better.

@Parama: Good Lord yourself. I'm Fake-God. (wit) And when did ever said I had a reason behind my vote against you? Unless you mean the 8 ball? Please explain further and don't put words in my mouth.

And I said I wasn't serious d1 and I'm serious now. Can you make the distinction? Quit pretending to not understand what I'm saying. You got bandwagoned first and you are trying to find a player to shift the heat on.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #154 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@Parama: GAH you gotta stop pretending to not understand. I didn't IMPLY anything! You're making things up. I simply random voted you, then when you replied, in response I (with obvious sarcasm) repeated for word for word what you said. It should've been obvious that I was kidding (would I actually be rethinking my life or be sorry????) and that was my point of the post you just quoted off me.

I rved Parama
Parama replies
I respond with a joke
Parama apparently can't tell I'm joking and demands an explanation, something about me contradicting myself.
I, now exasperated, respond with this list.

Do you follow?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #172 (isolation #12) » Sat May 01, 2010 3:08 am

Post by FakeGod »

NavyCherub wrote: I assume this is because I was the last one who posted? I don't think that makes sense. RVS ends when there are things happening that you have the ability to take a stance on. It's easy to slide by and not care and get serious when it is convenient.
I said
For Me
that's when the RVS ends. I will respect your ideas of when RVS ends. Please respect mine.
NavyCherub wrote: I was just trying to make a point - it isn't my fault that I was not on when you were, but you should be making the best of the time that you are on. Heck, it wasn't even 24 hours after the opening of the thread that I got in my first post. So you're essentially saying that active lurking and posting crap is fine because I hadn't posted at all, despite not having the chance to. Lovely.
You just put words into my mouth. Active lurking = bad. Posting crap = bad. When did I argue otherwise? I told you I was in RVS until you posted. Do you dictate when I should leave RVS? Because really, your arguments all come down to one thing: I was in RVS longer than your expectations. From that your arguments branch off to me posting random stuff, buddying everyone, some of the worst posts "I have ever seen", and other ridiculous nonsense. Well guess what, you don't control when I leave RVS. Bye bye rest of your arguments.
NavyCherub wrote:
FakeGod wrote:I'll tell you right now that I wasn't rethinking my life, or sorry for jumping on your wagon.
If you weren't sorry, what were you?
I explained this like hundred times already. Haven't you seen my post above? I RVed on Para, and when he responded, I respond back with a ObviouS JokE. There were no reasons behind my RV!!!!!!!! I don't need a reason behind a RV in case you are wondering. Quit pretending to not understand. This isn't the first time I said my vote on Para was RV.

Rest of your arguments falls apart because they're all based on what I have posted in RVS, as in, it was all HUMOR. I don't consider it a crime to joke around before everyone gets here.

Navy, be serious. Do you really think I'm scum? Are you sure enough to bet your life (mafia life) on it?

@Doc: explain my contradictions because I don't see any. I held firmly to my stand: For me, RVS doesn't end till the last person has posted. Until then, I'm usually not very serious. Nothing I said contradicts this.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #174 (isolation #13) » Sat May 01, 2010 3:18 am

Post by FakeGod »

FakeGod wrote: Navy, be serious. Do you really think I'm scum? Are you sure enough to bet your life (mafia life) on it?
Forgot to include Parama in the question.

Phew. Though it cost me many copy/pastes, quotes worked.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #175 (isolation #14) » Sat May 01, 2010 3:23 am

Post by FakeGod »

Parama wrote: LOLOLOLLOL OMGUS
FakeGod, you claim to make any argument against you fall apart yet you have done little to prove why we're wrong and you're right - you're just repeating the same things over and over even if it's not what you're being accused of. Nothing you have said has convinced me that I'm wrong, so I will continue to hold my vote as long as you continue to be the scummiest player here.
Parama, please re-list your case against me. I answered to everything you accused me of I believe.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #179 (isolation #15) » Sat May 01, 2010 3:40 am

Post by FakeGod »

Parama wrote:
FakeGod wrote: Navy, be serious. Do you really think I'm scum? Are you sure enough to bet your life (mafia life) on it?
LOLOLOLOL OMGUS
FakeGod, you claim to make any argument against you fall apart yet you have done little to prove why we're wrong and you're right - you're just repeating the same things over and over even if it's not what you're being accused of. Nothing you have said has convinced me that I'm wrong, so I will continue to hold my vote as long as you continue to be the scummiest player here.
Where's the OMGUS in there? unless you're referring to (mafia life). Then you misunderstood. I meant mafia, as in the game of mafia, because I didn't want to be seem like I was gonna actually go kill him in RL or something. I meant, whether he had the guts to willingly be lynched if I were to be lynched and flipped town. Same question goes to you Parama.

And I don't even know what you're referring to. Weren't we talking about my posts before Navy posted? please tell me anything I missed in your case, and I'll be sure to give you a response.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #181 (isolation #16) » Sat May 01, 2010 3:44 am

Post by FakeGod »

:( You post when I'm typing, and vice-verca :(
Parama wrote: You answered it but your answers were not satisfying and I don't believe everything you've said. And if you really want me to add to it, you've been contradicting yourself frequently, accusing people without reason, and backtracking.
Um, tell me who I accused of being scum. And please explain my contradictions. And I don't know what the term backtracking mean in Mafia, but if you're saying that I went back to explain my previous posts, then of course. Is it unnatural for me to do so? I was accused, and I responded. We just happened to be talking about my RVS posts. Nothing complicated.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #183 (isolation #17) » Sat May 01, 2010 3:50 am

Post by FakeGod »

well in one and only newbie game I played here, the town managed to lynch right twice in a row, but yeah I know that townies do get lynched.

My question was how sure do you think I'm scum. To the point where you would life gamble? And you answered with, "no".

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #184 (isolation #18) » Sat May 01, 2010 4:14 am

Post by FakeGod »

-Off-Topic-
Sorry for my naviete, but how does WIFOM work? I've seen it mentioned in many games in online mafia. I read the wiki, but it really didn't make sense to me. >.<

Example of WIFOM that someone gave me: there's a robber running away from a cop, and he could choose to run away to road A, where it's dark and he might not be found if the cop searches there, and road B, where it's really well-lit and he will surely be found if the cop searches there.

Robber should run to road A, because robber cannot influence which way cop might take, robber should maximize the chance that he will not be found whenever it's in his control to do so.

Am I wrong? I'm so confused....... I never even heard of WIFOM before I came to online mafia. >.<

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #205 (isolation #19) » Sat May 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Man you guys post A LOT and I MEAN ALOT ALOT
I'll go read them closer soon......hope I don't lose my eyesight. :(

@antiximo: hey, a quick correction. Navy was the last one in, not broom. And yes, this is my second game in mscumnet.

@Navy: I'm pretty sure that comment "Nice Defense" was satire, or maybe sarcasm. o btw, what's the time zone over there? I'm trying to figure out when's the best time for me to post if I want your reply right away. (or at least not wait half a day)

I'm sore and tired from running around all day. I'll see you all in better mood tomorrow.

@Zang: sorry about the missing counter two. I forgot to go back to it later on. And I did (and still do) wish Navy well. I hate being sick too. :(

I would vote, but let me tackle that wall (more like a planet) of text up there first.

Either that or I'll just do it tomorrow......I'm tired and sore from running around all day.

-off-topic-
@Zang: btw thanks for answering my question, but I guess I still don't understand. For all the robber knows, chances of cop picking the lit road and dark road is about equal. Therefore, robber should run down the dark road, right?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #214 (isolation #20) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:09 am

Post by FakeGod »

NavyCherub wrote:
Espeonage wrote:RVS was over somewhere between post 29 and 33.
^^^ this guy is a smart guy, he knows how to play mafia.
So.....I take it that you don't like RVS very much?

@Esp: You recently unvoted me and said I was VI (which I'm guessing stands for Village Idiot). How does this fit in with your previous case of me and Brandi being scumbuddies, and where does this put Brandi in your eyes? and may I ask why you changed your views on me? I've been rereading what I said between the time of your vote and unvote, but I'm not sure what caused you to change your mind so suddenly, especially since you have stayed fairly consistent entire game (with the me + Brandi theory) until that point.

Vote: Espeonage
but this is an unfair vote because for some people I couldn't even get a good read due to their lack of posts

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #217 (isolation #21) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:18 am

Post by FakeGod »

My reasoning behind my vote:

I had town vibes from Esp until his unvote and sudden shift in view, where he used to be very consistent throughout the entire game, and not anymore.

Being inconsistent isn't necessarily bad, but for a player who's been very consistent to suddenly change his views without giving much reasons, I'd say something's up.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #238 (isolation #22) » Sun May 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by FakeGod »

InflatablePie wrote:
Espeonage wrote:I never said with certainty that Brandi and FG were scumbuddies.
Espeonage wrote:Fake god and Brandi are on the same scum team.
Espeonage wrote:FakeGod took his teammate's place on the wagon when it was no longer benificial for them to have her on it. They are both acting scummy as well.
Espeonage wrote:Ok yes Brandi is bad. FakeGod is officially worse. I am liking my scum buddies theory.

Suffice it to say that I really wish I had two votes so I could vote Brandi and FakeGod. I will stick with Brandi for now but if someone pushes towards the tipping point I wont hesitate to tip that balance.
Espeonage wrote:Ok it was based around the timing of FakeGod's post. It came just after Brandi unvoted.
I'm not saying I'm right just that it makes alot of sense.
Add to that they were both acting scummy independantly as well and you have a bit of a fishy looking situation.
^Really, because you seem pretty sure in these posts...
Agreed. You seemed
very
sure. I don't think you were "putting ideas out there". You were, in fact, very consistent in your views, until now when you suddenly backed away from them and disowned them as mere suggestions.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #240 (isolation #23) » Sun May 02, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Well when you posted them, you looked pretty sure about them.
Alright, so I understand that your views have changed. May I ask what caused you to change your views?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #256 (isolation #24) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:34 am

Post by FakeGod »

Oh look I'm back at L-2

Anti, I have no idea what you just said in "Also, FG, i think you should extraordinarily helpful if not any other time, now. If you are town, it will do us nothing but good. "

Um guys, I'm town. Please don't lynch me.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #262 (isolation #25) » Mon May 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Antiximo wrote: @Fakegod - You really want to know what I was asking you? I'm asking you to help town, and do it now. Stop defending your own buttocks or parroting and legitimately help.
Yes, I really want to know what you were asking me. (shakes head)

That shouldn't be a case in any situation. So you are intentionally writing weirdly worded questions? Because I really had no idea what you were trying to tell me.

and have you seen my vote and the reasoning behind it? And what do you mean you want me to talk? I've been very active in the game! and I'm parroting? I only asked what in the world you asked me in post 250, because it was worded poorly. And yes, I already admitted that this is my second game in the forums. I never asked you to consider me differently because of it. No need to put me on a pedestal, sheesh.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #265 (isolation #26) » Mon May 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Fugitive wrote: Just want to point out one quick thing. Look how quickly FakeGod jumped onto the case against Esp and sided with Pie. I know it seems a bit obvious, but he is new (right?), and new scum, from what I've seen, tend to do this. They take sides with their more experienced scum buddies and jump onto any little case presented against someone.
I didn't jump. I simply reread and made a conclusion, then expressed my thoughts. And my logic hasn't been brought up before: hence it was original, and I'm not just bandwagonning on people.
Fugitive wrote: I like how you don't heed Anti's advice at all and this post is still just a giant defense of yourself. >_>
I'm at L-2 (or soon to be). :P People get defensive when they're at L-2.

Fugi, state your case against me, so that I may give you a response.

@Anti: You voted me so that I would talk? Ok....um..... so what should I talk about? Who I think is scum and why? Already done. Vote? already done.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #285 (isolation #27) » Tue May 04, 2010 10:16 am

Post by FakeGod »

Hey guys, I won't be nearly as active for next few days (esp. during the weekend) due to number of AP tests coming up. :(

Just a warning.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #286 (isolation #28) » Tue May 04, 2010 10:21 am

Post by FakeGod »

@fugitive: I profusely apologize, but I don't think I'll be able to give you a great response to that PBP analysis you were going to do. (at least until next week) :(

@Parama: Understood.

I will try my best to reply and keep up with what's going on though.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #298 (isolation #29) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by FakeGod »

well I won't be totally gone per se, but nothing I can do. AP tests are horrible.
I'm fine today, not so good tomorrow, bit better Thurs, bit better Fri, but probably lockdowned in the weekend. or something like that.

Well, here's my response.

@fugitive: Your first four quotes are my RVS. Sorry if I wasn't clear in my defense to Parama, but yes, I was just joking around in those posts. And the 8 ball is a lie. <gasp>

"I can't believe..." was in more :P tone than OH NO I'M GONNA DIE tone, but I guess I came off as more extreme tone to you.

Well, the reason I acknowledged that vote on Esp was a poor vote because some people (cough fugi cough) didn't post much at all. (at the time I posted anyways) I couldn't get any read on them, which was why I thought it was unfair.

And yeah, I forgot to include the reasoning behind my vote after my posted. That was my bad, but I corrected myself in time I hope?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #302 (isolation #30) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Fugi, you said post 238 was where the buddying starts, but I reread, and......

I put up an argument against Esp, then when he responded, before I could respond, Pie responded, saying basically what I would've said. So, finding this, I agreed with Pie and responded to Esp couple more times before Esp disappeared. That was basically the extent of our interaction, which was attacking Esp for couple posts.

Fugi, is this what you're calling buddying?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #305 (isolation #31) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by FakeGod »

I can't change your mind Fugi, but here's more responses.

I really hoped that people saw I was just kidding around, especially when I placed that 5th vote on the Random wagon. And yes, you can't read my tone when I type, but you just gave your thoughts on what you felt from my words, and I feel justified in sharing what I thought when I typed.

And you're wrong. I corrected myself before anyone called me on not giving a reason. (only one who posted during the 9 minutes it took me to correct myself was Antiximo, and his posts do nothing of the kind).

I don't know if you're intentionally lying or were just under a wrong assumption, but because you should have went back to check whether someone actually asked me to explain my vote, I believe you were consciously making that decision to lie in order to discredit me in front of other players. Were you maybe counting on me not checking up on my own posts?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #306 (isolation #32) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Terribly sorry for being a response behind.

Fugi, you should read the arguments more carefully, because I, not Pie, was the one who originally accused Esp of being sure about me and Brandi pair. Only thing pie did in that conversation was beating me to a response. I attacked Esp with my own original thinking (you don't have to agree that inconsistency is scum tell, the important thing is, I do, and that's what I attacked Esp with, and Esp was being incredibly inconsistent)

I never attacked Esp with Pie's reasoning. In the pie's post 209 (in comparison, my vote was on post 214) Pie said, "Calling FG/Brandi scum in that manner doesn't sit right with me. " I didn't attack Esp because he brought up FG/Brandi scumteam, I attacked him because he dropped his theory suddenly without any reasons as far as I can tell, even when he stayed and supported that theory
entire
game until his sudden unvote.
Inconsistency
is what I called Esp on, and Pie has nothing to do with it.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #307 (isolation #33) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@Pie: I already said my suspicions, and I haven't changed my mind. I believe Espeonage is mafia due to the reasons I stated before. My other suspects? Sorry, but please give me more time, because I haven't got any right now.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #310 (isolation #34) » Tue May 04, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by FakeGod »

hey, Fugi, were you lying in post 299?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #313 (isolation #35) » Tue May 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Did you even read my responses?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #316 (isolation #36) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:03 am

Post by FakeGod »

@Fugi: You liked my last two responses, yet you didn't like the fact that I didn't name 3 suspects, which was my last response.

I named you a liar who tried to discredit me in front of other players in post 305, which is a very serious accusation, of which you just ignored in your next post.

I have responded adequately to your case, while you don't even closely read my responses, enough to miss such an important accusation.

Plus, you openly lied, which you admitted to, in order to advance your case on me.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #320 (isolation #37) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:45 am

Post by FakeGod »

"I opted out of my original strategy for responding to post 310. Thus, 2 posts. "

I don't understand what you just said. Excuse me, but please clarify.

And when you declared in post 299 that I was wrong, you must have went back and checked what I actually said. Therefore, I accuse you of lying
intentionally
, because you were already aware that I, in fact,
did
correct myself in time, and was truthful.

If you are going to tell me that you did not went back and checked to verify my posts before telling me I was wrong, that means you didn't check back or do rereads before you typed up your accusations. Tell me, is this a good way to play this game? Not even bothering to spend couple minutes to check a post before telling people they're wrong?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #335 (isolation #38) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Fugi, sorry but I tend not to trust people who pretends lying is part of their grand strategy, and you are not helping town any by keeping this "2-part strategy" to yourself. So until you explain how your lying will help the town find scum, I'm going to include "Fugi lies" in all my posts. And I feel justified in doing so, because I was the victim in this case.

I'm also going to guess that your "almost 100% scum" is me. haha I know a bluff when I see one. It would be more correct if you had said something like "51%" or "scummiest among the players far as I could tell" Please don't use extremes like "almost 100% scum" just to convince others that you're right, unless you really mean it.

Also, I think I'm the only one with the "inconsistency" case on Esp. Everyone else voting for Esp got their own reasons why he's scum, so instead of disagreeing with my case and ignoring others, why don't you just ask them for their reasons?

@Anti: what does HoS mean? In wiki, it just redirected to FoS.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #339 (isolation #39) » Wed May 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by FakeGod »

So that was your grand tactic?
Act scummy as possible?
See if I fos/vote you after you lied?

Ok, let me get few things straightened out.
1) I hate liars, but lying doesn't mean 100% scum in my eyes. There's no such thing that finds scum 100% of the time.

2) I never found you a townie. I checked all my posts and nowhere it states that "I think Fugi is innocent." Don't put words in my mouth. (you just lied)

3) Your logic is: FG is scum because he does nothing but defends himself.
Which is not true. (you just lied again) You and I already know my case against Esp, and why I voted. I already explained that I play by inconsistency-tell, which I think is the best tell there is. I didn't do "nothing" for the town; I just scumhunt differently than you do.

4) How can you be absolutely sure that mafia can't do anything but defend himself? and that innocent townie would have with almost 100% certainty voted/fosed the attacker when he/she is faced with illogical logic/outright lying? I don't understand how you could somehow sure about all those things, when reverse argument, when examined, works just as well. Please explain how you know for sure those statements you claimed are true.

and "almost 100% certainty"?

what a joke.

Allow me to call your bluff.
Since you're "almost 100% certainty", you wouldn't mind a life gamble, would you?
It's simple: If I get lynched and flips town, town lynches you, and you do not resist. And vice-verca for me.
According to yourself, you will win with "almost 100% certainty" in this gamble, isn't that correct?
Because if I was mafia, you have nothing to worry about at all. Just take credit for finding a scum d1 and celebrate, right?

@Pie: my case was inconsistency. You called him out because you thought his reasoning was faulty (chainsaw was mentioned). I called him out because he stayed and supported a suggestion entire game then suddenly switched over for no reason. Our cases are completely different, because to me, it doesn't matter what Esp's stance was, while your case does.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #343 (isolation #40) » Wed May 05, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Because it's impossible for you to read my mind, and because there's no hard evidence as in me saying "you are innocent", you cannot make the judgement that I apparently think you are more town than scum, just because I didn't FoS/Vote you. And I didn't lie because I sincerely do believe that you were indeed putting words into my mouth. Now, instead of calling me a liar, why don't you prove to me how you're not lying? (as in prove that I think you are more town than mafia)

I agree to the life gamble.

Therefore, I hold the town responsible to:
If FakeGod or Fugitive is lynched and flips town, town will lynch the remaining survivor, and the survivor will go without resistance.

/signed

Fugitive, please typed
/signed

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #351 (isolation #41) » Wed May 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@Fugi: That was my point! It's impossible for you to know whether I thought you were mafia/town because I never declared that you were innocent or Voted/FoSed you. So quit pretending like you know whether I thought you were scum or not!!!

I agree to the life gamble.

Therefore, I hold the town responsible to:
If FakeGod or Fugitive is lynched and flips town, town will lynch the remaining survivor, and the survivor will go without resistance.

add. clause 1.
exception
if Fugitive is lynched first, then FakeGod is released from the agreement, and town will not be forced to lynch FakeGod.

/signed

Meaningless clause in my opinion, because you don't have any votes on you, whereas I'm a prime suspect and likely to be lynched first.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #354 (isolation #42) » Wed May 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Fugi that makes no sense.

You believe me to be mafia (almost 100% sure as I recall), then how is leaving me alive after your death "town friendly"?

so HoS = Hand of suspicion which is stronger than the FoS.

Off-Topic Question: is there a Arm of Suspicion? or maybe Half-My-Body of Suspicion?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #359 (isolation #43) » Wed May 05, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Well the life gamble might not be "town friendly", but still, you should advocate my lynch at all costs, seeing that you are "almost 100% sure" that I'm scum.

I'm going to sleep. Good night folks.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #442 (isolation #44) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Just got home. TT
Opened up scumnet.
Found a daunting wall of texts.
Decided to leave a short message to show everyone that I still care about you guys.
Apologized because I didn't have any time to read the stuff.
Went back to AP Prep and fought bravely.

*FakeGod had been killed in battle.*

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #462 (isolation #45) » Fri May 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Still don't have time. :(
To make it even worse, the other games I signed up for started.
My attention (and time) will be divided between the 3 games.
and like I mentioned before, it seems like I'll be lockdowned during the weekend due to test prep. Sorry.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #478 (isolation #46) » Sat May 08, 2010 5:47 am

Post by FakeGod »

Quickly taking a break from test prep:
Skimmed few pages, learned that Esp claimed weak doc.
Antiximo wrote:tl;dr

someone needs to die.

we're pussyfooting it right now, just pulling away from our lynches.

we have espeonage or fakegod.

who is it going to be?

:|
You just tried to steer the town toward me without trying to be obvious by telling town that the town must lynch me or esp today. False dichotomy. Esp claimed doc. Guess who you're advocating for a lynch?

O and if you want a FG lynch, why aren't yourself voting me, may I ask? letting the others do your dirty job for you?

AoS
(arm of suspicion):
Antiximo

I would vote for Anti, but because Anti has no votes on him, and Anti just tried to pull town away from Broom by conveniently not mentioning him among the lynch choices town have, I'm now convinced that Broom's Anti's buddy.

Sidenote: I do not feel comfortable lynching an un cc'd doc on d1.

Therefore, I
unvote, Vote: broomhead

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #479 (isolation #47) » Sat May 08, 2010 5:55 am

Post by FakeGod »

Sidenote: watch for people who jumps off the wagon now that it's L-1.

@Parama: sorry I'll go look at that real quick

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #480 (isolation #48) » Sat May 08, 2010 6:10 am

Post by FakeGod »

@Parama: Ok. you accuse broom of scum because....

1) Broom proposed to lynch Esp tomorrow if he survives - you point out that this is a nice framing job
2) You point out that Broom contradicts himself when he says "probs not the best idea" then votes for him anyways.
3) Broom says I'm probably town and Fugi's probably scum, but you point out that it doesn't make sense for Fugi to bus a buddy if I'm already about to be lynched anyways.

Nice. Your points are well-supported, as in, if I was Broom, I won't be able to make a coherent defense against these without resorting to lying, emotional defense, and other abnormal means. But I'm already voting Broom. Can you look at Anti's post I mentioned? Do you believe that Anti just attempted to steer town (without trying to look like he was) toward me? (and secretly protected Broom while doing so?)

Good Lord, what am I doing here? I have 6 AP coming up.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #551 (isolation #49) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Yay! Roleblocker down!

This game is my favorite out of the three games I'm in right now.

<3

I will now examine how we voted in the end and compare it to the night's results.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #554 (isolation #50) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by FakeGod »

At the end of the day 1.

Antiximo (1): Fugitive
broomhead (7): Parama, Fate, Brandi, NavyCherub, InflatablePie, FakeGod, Espeonage
Espeonage (2): DocPotter, broomhead
Not voting (2): Zang, Antiximo

and on this chart, we are now aware of some of the roles. I'm going to try to reason out what happened.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #559 (isolation #51) » Thu May 13, 2010 9:31 am

Post by FakeGod »

At the end of the day 1.

Antiximo
(1): Fugitive
broomhead
(7): Parama, Fate, Brandi, NavyCherub, InflatablePie, FakeGod, Espeonage
Espeonage (2): DocPotter,
broomhead

Not voting (2):
Zang
Antiximo

Colored it in to make it easier to interpret.
Blue is town, red is mafia, and green is bomb.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #562 (isolation #52) » Thu May 13, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Parama wrote:Vote count is pretty unhelpful tbh. Only 2 people not on the broom wagon are still alive.
Yeah, I also realized that Zang and Anti both didn't vote. Not much info there.
But I agree with Brandi, I think it's fairly safe to assume that there's at least one scum on the Broom wagon.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #563 (isolation #53) » Thu May 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Because of Parama's insistence on keeping his position as the first one on the wagon, I believe he is town.
However, I will refrain from making cases/speculations against other players in the wagon until I've heard Navy's story.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #606 (isolation #54) » Fri May 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Fugitive wrote: He stopped being scummy.
eh, what did I do different? Please explain.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #608 (isolation #55) » Fri May 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by FakeGod »

DocPotter wrote:You know FakeGod, those last few posts of yours are attrocious. Posting nothing posts, followed by a nothing post and a scummy assumption.

Odds are extreemly good that any surviving scum was on the Broom wagon, which makes me really suspicious of you. In fact I think it's safe to assume that all remaining scum were on that wagon.

Scummy posts, scum tells.
Looks like I was wrong on you D1

Vote FakeGod
I'm guessing you saw the wagon, wrote "Vote FakeGod" first, then figured out what excuses you were going to put behind it afterwards.

You also suggest that it's safe to assume that all remaining scum were on that wagon.
That is a dangerous assumption, makes it sound like you know more than you should, and it conveniently clears yourself.

Here's my arm.

AoS: DocPotter

@Fugitive: I stopped wagoning? I put broomhead at L-1. Isn't that considered wagoning?

I believe you didn't believe that I had defended myself adequately, because first thing you did on d2 was vote me, probably believing that since I was almost lynched d1, you could probably get me lynched today.

What new points did I bring up? All I said after d2 began was that I'm going to examine the final vote count, then said Parama is probably town because he insisted on his position as the first one on Broom.
Fugitive's post 37 wrote:I thought so too, but how can I back down? :lol:

Doubt town would follow it anyway.
People told me life gamble's idiotic. You agreed in the post above. And now you tell me that it's a town-tell now? because after your ISO post 37, your ISO post 43, 48, 49, and 53 all urges the town to lynch FakeGod, over and over again.

"general feel of my posts".......ok now you're running out of things to say.

Very inconsistent playing. Because soon as you thought town wouldn't lynch me easily any more, you abandoned my wagon.

Vote: Fugitive

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #616 (isolation #56) » Sat May 15, 2010 11:06 am

Post by FakeGod »

Fugitive wrote: It's not wagoning with good reason behind the vote. Flawed logic.
Pssh, good reason? Not good enough to convince you though. eh? Because you disapproved on lynching broomhead after I voted.
Fugitive wrote: It was, insanely idiotic. But it was pro-town idiocy. You've connected idiocy with scum-telling. Which is not the case. flawed logic.
If you believed that life gamble was pro-town and thus I shouldn't be lynched, why did you advocate my lynch over and over afterward? Inconsistency.
Fugitive wrote: What wagon?
The wagon that took me all the way to L-1 and back on day 2. Yes. That one. Quit pretending not to know things.
Fugitive wrote: No, you just misinterpret it. I like my gut feelings, and they tell me you're town. Really bad town, at that, but town.
Yeah ok. Thanks for calling me really bad town.
Fugitive wrote:
Reread what you said at the end of Day 1. It was fairly quality posting. That is... when you posted. You of all people should know what you said.
More inconsistency. What I said at the end of day 1 should have affected you on day 2. In the beginning of day 2, you encouraged my vote right off the bat. Flawed logic yourself.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #620 (isolation #57) » Sat May 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by FakeGod »

At this point, I'd say Fugi/DocP team.
They don't really reference/talk with each other very much.

@Navy: Alright, you think Pie's scum. So who's his partner? That would be the next important question.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #631 (isolation #58) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:31 am

Post by FakeGod »

DocPotter wrote: FakeGod, so your theory at the moment is that there were no scum on the Broomhead lynch, and that at no time did any of your supposed scum vote for Broom.

FakeGod's contention that no scum were on the Broomhead wagon is a fairly clear and poor attempt at distracting the town from the real location of the scum, something which FG appears to know well.
O look more lies.
Attempt to put random words in my mouth. Since I said
FakeGod's post 562 wrote: I think it's fairly safe to assume that there's at least one scum on the Broom wagon.
I guess that directly refutes what you just said about me.
Pwned

Ignoring my recent posts against you and Fugi, and telling town how empty I'm playing.

Great response you got there, Doc. Maybe you should try better and actually go reread and stuff.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #632 (isolation #59) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:40 am

Post by FakeGod »

@Fugi: so even though apparently ever since the life gamble, I've been acting town-er and town-er, but you advocated lynch on me to pressure me just in case I was scum and might make a slip? And then your vote on me on d2 was RVS? What? And now you're pretty sure that I"m town? No it doesn't make any sense. Your stance on me suddenly did a 180 soon as it became apparent that you wouldn't be able to lynch me easily any more.

I had enough of your lies. And yes, pretending to lie is still lying. As Parama said, you're flailing.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #634 (isolation #60) » Sun May 16, 2010 6:47 am

Post by FakeGod »

Fugitive wrote: I said it was a vote to
put pressure on you
and gave the example that that's quality playing because RVS is designed to put pressure on people. You need to re-read everything I said because you obviously didn't understand any of it. I said the vote on D2 was to put pressure on you, as were the votes at the end of D1.
FakeGod wrote:@Fugi: so even though apparently ever since the life gamble, I've been acting town-er and town-er, but you advocated lynch on me to
pressure me
just in case I was scum and might make a slip? And then your vote on me on d2 was RVS? What? And now you're pretty sure that I"m town? No it doesn't make any sense. Your stance on me suddenly did a 180 soon as it became apparent that you wouldn't be able to lynch me easily any more.
The bolded letters seems to point out that I have read and understood. Maybe
you
should stop and actually read. :P
Hurt? pssh this is da interwebz.
Yeah yeah I heard your reasons. Now you're trying to portray me as emotionally angry and vengeful town noob or something.
Be quiet and go die now kthx

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #644 (isolation #61) » Sun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by FakeGod »

DocPotter wrote: I fixed that for you FakeGod.
Glad to be of servie.
What are you talking about? You said I said there weren't any scums on the broom wagon. Which I disproved by quoting my post 562.

Quit making a fool of yourself.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #645 (isolation #62) » Sun May 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Fugi's at L-1 now btw

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #657 (isolation #63) » Mon May 17, 2010 11:09 am

Post by FakeGod »

DocPotter wrote:FG, do you even read your own posts, let alone anyone elses?

YOU claimed that you thought Fugi and myself were both scum, which if true would mean that the Broom vote was entirely town.

How am I making a fool of myself?
I said you and Fugi were scum.
I also said I bet there's at least one scum on the wagon.
How can both of these be true?

MAYBE THERE ARE MORE THAN 2 SCUM LEFT FOOL

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #659 (isolation #64) » Mon May 17, 2010 11:31 am

Post by FakeGod »

Parama wrote:If there are 4 scum in a mini then I will strangle the mod.
We don't know. Anything's possible. All I'm saying is that DocPotter stop assuming I said all these things.

Now stop distracting me I gotta go respond to Fugi.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #661 (isolation #65) » Mon May 17, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Fugitive wrote:
FakeGod wrote:Yeah yeah I heard your reasons. Now you're trying to portray me as emotionally angry and vengeful town noob or something.
Thank you for summing that up for me. Notice how I never actually said that, that's the tone YOU got out of it. The fact that you called yourself that through me means that that's how you see yourself. You're advocating my lynch out of spite and the town will lose because of players like you on it who are playing emotionally instead of logically.
Stop making stuff up. I believe you called me butthurt. And no, I'm not advocating your lynch because I hate you. That's ridiculous. Spiteful? cuz of a little tiny online game? No. I'm lynching you because I play by inconsistency-tells, and you have been extremely inconsistent, therefore very likely a scum.

Alright, for the main attraction. Now Fugi, you told me
Time to pull a FG here. I want you to summarize your points against me in a single post. Explain why you're voting for me and why I'm scum. Protip: Reasons can't include:
-Because he voted me first
-Because Parama said so
-Because he called me butthurt
Right?

Heart of my accusation is none of those things. It's Inconsistency. Scum has to be flexible in order to flow with the town and not get singled out, therefore they are more likely switch their stances (often without a good reason why).

Sidenote
: In case you do not agree with inconsistency-tell, this is my personal belief of the game of mafia, and I will not force anyone else to adopt it. I came upon this conclusion after having watched and played many games of mafia. (not just this site)

You, Fugitive, are inconsistent. In day 1, you tunneled into me pretty heavily, even lying then later when I pointed it out, you claimed that you were being scummy on purpose to see my reaction. Then you were set on my lynch until your post 572, which was after Day 2 started. Now, a player who's willing to go so far as to lie in order to catch scum will keep his vote there once he believe that he has caught a scum.

Fugitive has said that he began to get good vibes from my posts in day 1 as the day came to an end. I checked back to see what he liked so much that he changed his views around completely.

Sidenote
: Fugitive was literally dead set on lynching me on day 1 (even risking a life gamble), yet in day 2, he is now literally dead set on me being a town (he is absolutely convinced that I'm town as of this moment)
Therefore, something I have done between those two periods of time must have had a drastic impact on his way of thinking, since he was convinced one way, then another.

I have mostly posted how I don't have time to pay attention to the game due to AP tests, which Fugi replied that town should lynch me because I won't be much of help. Makes sense.

I also posted my suspicions against Antiximo, then voted broomhead because it appeared to me that Antiximo was attempting to shield broomhead indirectly. Fugi replied to this indirectly by posting his views against lynching Broomhead, but instead switching his vote from me to Antiximo. I understand that the wagon on me at that point has become defunct, and that staying on it won't get anywhere. But it was still my understanding that Fugitive's greatest suspicion was me.

When the day 2 started, Fugi immediately voted me, reread, then advocated lynching me. (Fugi ISO 53, 55) This confirmed my earlier understanding that I was still his biggest suspicion. My wagon begin to build fast, at one point I was on L-1.

Then, as soon as Parama and Espeon unvotes, Fugi unvoted.

Sudden wagon disintegration was, well, sudden, but I was especially surprised at Fugi's unvote, because he had heartily advocated my lynch in day 1 and continued to advocate my lynch in day 2.

When he failed to give me a satisfactory answer on why he suddenly withdrew from my lynch (they didn't satisfy me), I drew the line and voted him. His day 1 actions and day 2 actions do not match up. I believe he built a case on me on day 1 because it had seemed to him that it would be rather easy to lynch me. After the wagon on me went to L-1 and back, Fugitive was pretty sure that he could get me lynched on day 2, and immediately advocated my lynch and held his position, until the town abandoned the wagon, which at that point, he did as well.

One thing I must address before finishing up this post is Fugitive's assertion that he has been voting me just to put pressure on me. Well, I don't know what he was really thinking when he voted me, but based on what I have read, he sincerely was trying to get me lynched on day 1, and also on day 2, both to the point of L-1. He has also claimed on many accounts that he supports my lynch, until his views changed after his post 572.

Man, that was long, but I trust that at least Fugitive will read it all. Fugitive, you said I was a bad player, and that maybe is true since this is my second game on site. I also refuse to call you a bad player because you probably have much more experience than I have here. However, I play as best I can, with much sportsmanship as I'm able to muster. And we all make mistakes. I'm terribly sorry if you are indeed town, but this is my honest case and read on you. I'm definitely not trying to lynch you out of spite. If town lynches you and you flip town, I'll go vote your fos Parama (who will have led 2 mislynches at that point) if that will make you rest easier.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #699 (isolation #66) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@Fugi: Thanks for understanding my case.

I do agree with DocP in that I am also rather curious about what Brandi might have to say in this situation. However, DocP is my "AoS", and I am perfectly fine with his lynch today, to the point where if he's at L-1, I will hammer.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #703 (isolation #67) » Tue May 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@Brandi: ......I won't hammer senselessly. >.>
I assure you that the usual precautions (last minute role/name claim, last FOSes, final words, etc.) will all be taken.

But if you rather not lynch DocP, I won't force you to.

@Pie: DocPotter party is like a party with HPotter 'cept he ain't a wizard but a quack doc. XD

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #710 (isolation #68) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by FakeGod »

waiting for Fugi's ISO.......
Fingers itching but must resist the urge to ham-er but my AoS arm is rebelling against me
...must.....assert.....control......

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #722 (isolation #69) » Wed May 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Espeonage wrote:And Fugi. your vote doesn't get counted unless you unvote first.
Noted.

Going to sleep.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #741 (isolation #70) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Decisions Decisions........
Tracker is a great role....
But it makes sense that if DocP was scum, he would claim tracker....Plus we already had too many L-1s today.....
At this rate, all the PRs might be outed. :(

Do I hammer? If he claimed VT, I would hammered him with this post.

Gahhhhhhhh Decisions Decisions Decisions

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #753 (isolation #71) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Parama wrote:By the way being at L-1 is fun guys you should try it sometime
I tried it twice already :(

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #755 (isolation #72) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Parama wrote:By the way I would like to remind you all that there's no case on me ;)
Then I guess people just hate you for some reason. :wink:

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #758 (isolation #73) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by FakeGod »

so we have 2 'L-1's, with Esp holding the hammer.
Irony is that he was the first one in the game to be L-1ed and claimed under pressure. XD

@Espeonage: if 1 of the accused is scum and other is town, one of the scum could switch votes right now and hammer the town, undoubtedly with a lame excuse. Please decide quickly.

@Everyone else: if you switch votes right now, I'm AoSing you. (waves arm around)

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #781 (isolation #74) » Mon May 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Honoring the dead......and because he led two mislynches.

Last unconfirmed-town player to vote Fugi

FoS Pie

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #782 (isolation #75) » Mon May 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Unvote, Vote: Pie

FoS: Parama

changed my mind after rereading votes in my wagon in day 2

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #804 (isolation #76) » Tue May 25, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@Pie: shoot, I just went back and found out that I misread something. Sorry.

Unvote

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #805 (isolation #77) » Tue May 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Parama wrote: A quickhammer followed by FG flipping town would've been a great lynch for D3.
o.O

wut

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #822 (isolation #78) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by FakeGod »

You guys post like mad, and I keep losing the thread of the conversation.

for now for leading two mislynches

Slaax, Brandi, DocP better get in here and start talking.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #844 (isolation #79) » Thu May 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Sorry for the quick notice, but I will be
V/LA from 5/28 to 5/30.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #883 (isolation #80) » Mon May 31, 2010 7:14 am

Post by FakeGod »

FG reporting in.

@Slaax: Hi.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #893 (isolation #81) » Mon May 31, 2010 9:52 am

Post by FakeGod »

whoa what's up with all the hate? I like just got home like 2 AM last night.

@Parama: ...um I did say I was going to be V/LA, right? :?

*goes back to check*

@Slaax: wait you have an ISO on me? and you want to start a wagon on me as well?
(sigh) you wouldn't be the first person in this game to do so... (I've already been in quick L-1 twice now)
alright I'll go read that

@DocP: um I checked the voting records too, but I have no idea where your *feel* came from, could you explain?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #894 (isolation #82) » Mon May 31, 2010 10:11 am

Post by FakeGod »

@Slaax: read the ISO. Felt like my play in day 1 came back to haunt me.

I don't remember what I misread, but it had something to do with when I first skimmed for the voting order on my wagon on day 2 I got really confused as to when Parama and Pie voted me first/second/whatever.

I'm not sure how to prove to you that I'm town, but many people told me that I was town because of the quick wagon on me in day 2.

Following the similar logic that such a fast bandwagon on a player is impossible without scum's help, this would mean that there is a scum/scums on that wagon.

Which would mean that among Fugitive, DocP, Parama, and Pie, there is a scum.

Fugi is dead. DocP claimed Tracker. Which leaves Parama and Pie. Who are my two top suspects.

That is my train of thought.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #906 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:31 am

Post by FakeGod »

Happy Birthday Parama

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #910 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:44 am

Post by FakeGod »

@Navy: nah it's just you.

Waiting for DocP's exp. on Navy's voting records.

Anyone agree/disagree that there was a scum on my wagon on day 2? Because barring DocP lying about tracker, that means either Pie or Parama is scum.

My hypothesis on the setup is 3 Maf and 3 PR, with at least 1 investigative role. Because there were no other claims of investigative PRs, I'm forced to deduce from my above hypothesis that DocP's tracker claim, a investigative role, is legitimate.

And further guesses on how things will be with this game:

When Slaax's vote comes off me and goes into one of the wagons, someone will be at L-1.

Soon, one of the wagon will disintegrate, and we will have 2 L-1s, which is followed by claims and hammer (hopefully on the scum).

Thoughts?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #918 (isolation #85) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by FakeGod »

:/ I liked Fate better.

Lurking? Me? pssssh look at DocP and Brandi.

Speaking of which, they better get their butts over here so I can convince them to leave Navy wagon.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #922 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@Everyone who is not in Pie's or Parama's wagon:

Guys, basically everyone agreed before that the wagon on me (one on day 2) was scum driven. (which makes sense; how on earth would the wagon grow that fast???)

At the very least, I believe it's safe to assume that there was at least 1 scum on it, who probably going for an easy lynch, especially since I was almost lynched day 1 already.

Working off the same assumption, this would mean that either DocP, Parama, or Pie is scum.

Now, DocP claimed Tracker. I don't know about you guys, but because I believe that we have 1 mislynch (thanks to Antiximo the bomb), we could hold off on DocP lynch.

Therefore, we should choose among the other two, Parama or Pie.

My two cents.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #923 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@Slaax: hey, I was wondering what you meant when you said I could talk myself out of lynches, could you explain?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #925 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Simple. You led two mislynches. Am I not correct?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #928 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by FakeGod »

You
led
two wagons.

As in, you were the first to start those wagons.

And yes, I do agree that townies do lead mislynches. But you and Pie are about same in level of suspicion in my eyes, so at the moment those mislynches are working against your favor.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #930 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by FakeGod »

I emphasize on the first vote, because it's arguably the most important vote on the wagon. Without the initial case + support of the first vote, none of the other votes even matter, because they wouldn't exist.

I'm aware that all votes count equally. Thanks for trying to portray me as an idiot.

And I don't know what logic of yours I agreed to, could you explain?

And keep your opinions to yourself if you can't come up with better things to say than "I don't think I've ever seen a worse reason to vote someone". Sounds like you're trying to undermine my position, very convenient since I happen to be voting you at the moment.

Still waiting for Slaax to come and explain how I can "talk myself out of lynches", and waiting for DocP so I can convince him to vote Pie or Parama...

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #937 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:51 am

Post by FakeGod »

Ok I gotta clear some misunderstandings going on here.

Day 1: I start off with bunch of RVS. Some people accuse me scum because of it. I defend myself. It gets worse and worse. Then when I'm not as active due to AP Testing, apparently the town shifts over to lynching broomhead. Notice that I didn't talk myself out of anything. I think I actually made it worse. Also notice that when I did try to defend myself, people became more and more suspicious of me.

Day 2: I go super-quickly into L-1 without me posting much. Then everyone suddenly backs out. Notice again that nothing I did stopped this lynch.

Whenever I do try to stop people from lynching me, it gets worse. When I'm busy and can't post as much, people suddenly thinks I'm town. I'm sorry, but I don't see anywhere how I managed to talk myself out of lynches. Just because I've been at L-1 twice and still is alive, doesn't mean I'm somehow amazing at defending myself. Because the evidence points to the contrary: when I do try to defend myself, it got worse.

@Slaax: Leading two mislynch is worse than being on two mislynches. No word twisting. Straight-up answer. Actively arguing a case on someone innocent, then convincing others to lynch him/her, and succeeding in this, is worse than giving support to someone who's doing this.

@Navy: I'm god of course. Yes, the first vote is the most important, but all votes are counted equally. Is that not making sense to you?

If you meant logic = voting with him, then yes I agreed with his logic before. And no, I obviously didn't meant "quit discussing" and "town should keep information (which isn't same as opinions) to themselves." I clearly meant that if Parama thinks my reason for voting him is worst reason ever he have seen, then don't tell me that he thinks that. Quit saying I said all those things. Because I didn't. You're twisting my words.

@Pie: Process of elimination. Brandi gets cleared by DocP. And I don't have a town read on Navy.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #942 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@Navy: gahhhhhh, I hate this all this misunderstandings going on. I mean that the votes, while they still do count equally toward lynching a person, should be given different weights based on where they're placed in a wagon. And yes, I WANT YOUR OPINIONS. I'm NOT trying to stifle disccusions or whatever else you're accusing me of. It was much more smaller scaled, directed toward 1 comment Parama made.

@Parama: I'm aware that your vote count as one, and that without support, you wouldn't have been able to lynch those people you led on. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. My point was that because those people might have been still alive if you hadn't started the wagons on them. While I agree that townies, indeed, do lead wagons, don't I have the right to be little bit suspicious if every lynch so far in the game had been led by 1 player, and they were both wrong?????

@Pie: YES Parama did say he'd take blame for the lynches (pointing out and keeping his spot in broom wagon, and again for Fugi when he and Fugi was talking). And while Navy's annoying, I don't have scum or town tell on him; I rather vote who I think is scum (you or Parama). The weird thing is, Parama and Navy votes pretty similiarly, but I never seen them accuse each other. (did you guys? I might've forgotten).

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #959 (isolation #93) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Guys I'm really really sorry for being away.
I was down at Iowa for past couple days, and when I tried to V/LA right before I left, my internet died.
Just got home, and it's really late. Seems like people didn't post much though. Will catch up.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #960 (isolation #94) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Parama's 945 is right, that was a contradiction by Pie.

Inconsistent.

Unvote, Vote: InflatablePie

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #963 (isolation #95) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:38 am

Post by FakeGod »

Didn't you say that Parama was the most scummiest?
Didn't you also say that there's probably 1 mafia, but not two on your wagon?
Wouldn't this logic make Navy probably town?
Didn't you just vote Navy?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #965 (isolation #96) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:49 am

Post by FakeGod »

Unvote

Alright, let's hear your case on Navy.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #967 (isolation #97) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@Brandi: Hi!

Navy's at L-1. I need a claim from him. Like right now.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #969 (isolation #98) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by FakeGod »

well DocP and Brandi wanted you dead for some reason for a quite awhile now, and Pie naturally joined the fray.

I'm curious what Parama will say about this wagon.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #971 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:54 am

Post by FakeGod »

@Slaax: Hi!

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #974 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by FakeGod »

This makes no sense.

I need Parama's opinion on Navy's wagon. Like right now.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #976 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by FakeGod »

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

-Last words of Pancho Villa

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #980 (isolation #102) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:50 am

Post by FakeGod »

@Brandi: Hi!

I agree that if Navy's mafia, then Slaax is also. Navy was willing to lynch either Parama or Pie, so if Navy flips scum, then I would assume that Parama and Pie are both town.

@Parama: Dude I need your opinion on Navy Wagon right now. Like right now.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #991 (isolation #103) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:42 am

Post by FakeGod »

Navy Navy come and defend yourself.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #993 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:02 am

Post by FakeGod »

so.....is DocP replaced?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #995 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:28 am

Post by FakeGod »

This is silly.

About to hammer Navy.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #998 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Parama wrote: On the opposite end, if Nvay gets prodded I'm just going to say "screw it" and drop the hammer myself because then I know that he's intentionally avoiding posting (I have a rough idea of how often Nvay is around, and he doesn't usually disappear for 3 days at a time without explanation as far as I know).
That's how I figured.
Honestly I'm bit tired of waiting...

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1003 (isolation #107) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:07 am

Post by FakeGod »

I change my mind; I'm going to let Parama hammer when he chooses to do so.

Where's Slaax?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1007 (isolation #108) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:42 am

Post by FakeGod »

Parama you just said if I hammered Navy and he flips town you're gonna get me lynched.....

So I backed off? What, should I hammer him now? It's his fault he's lurking. Parama you're not making any sense.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1008 (isolation #109) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:48 am

Post by FakeGod »

I already said over and over that I rather have Parama or Pie lynch today, rather than Navy...

Slaax That's my position for many days now.....I have a neutral read on him, but he just disappeared......

Parama I was just responding to your 996. You said you're going to hammer him if he's not posting. Since I still want either you or Pie lynch today, I thought to leave the hammer to you if you're willing to do it. Guess not.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1018 (isolation #110) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Ok you guys are just being silly now.
I am rather reluctant to hammer Navy as well (I told you like 50000 times that I rather have a Pie or Parama lynch), especially without him being here to defend myself.
However, as Parama said, I think hammering him might have to be done because he disappeared and etc. which isn't like himself etc.

When Parama said that in 996, I was like ok sure I'll let Parama hammer cuz I rather not hammer this guy

Then this whole mountain of misunderstanding came along. (facepalm)

Guys. Please chill.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1021 (isolation #111) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by FakeGod »

If "QuickHammer" = "Hammer without his defense", then Parama said he might do that as well in his 996.
My line of reasoning is unbroken. Plus Navy didn't show up yet.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1023 (isolation #112) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Parama ain't gonna hammer Navy, Slaax you up for the job?

I rather have Pie or Parama lynch today, and if either of them go L-1, I'm hammering.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1026 (isolation #113) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by FakeGod »

haha you guys are all absolutely
terrified
of making a mistake.

@Slaax: he's my neutral read too. I just don't see why you or Parama are so afraid of lynching a neutral read.

@Parama: Navy didn't post. In this case, I said that means hammer. 'Cept certain people like you misunderstood and overreacted, which delayed the whole process. I bet if I were to hammer Navy and he flips town, then you (doesn't matter if you are scum or not) would try to get me lynched tomorrow. Am I right? Your last few posts tried to portray me badly by making assumptions about what I said (for example, your words gave me a strong impression that you think I encouraged lynching Navy without giving him a chance to defend himself, which isn't true. I continually asserted that I rather lynch you or Pie today, and that Navy need to come defend himself). Of course, all this actions so far would make sense if you were scum. o btw, I bet you were going to mention how I didn't hammer Navy even though I said I would if he didn't defend himself in your next post. I'm just giving the poor guy bit more time to come defend himself. I also bet you're going to be bit more emotional in your next post, as well as how you think I'm scum. That's just my predictions on your next planned moves, which upon reading this post, you don't have to follow.

If you're scum, this is pointless but......

In response to 1024, the first quote is when I was about to hammer Navy because he didn't come to defend himself.

The second quote is when we had the whole talk about who's gonna hammer and what's gonna happen. You said you're not gonna hammer Navy, so I asked whether Slaax was going to. He said no.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1027 (isolation #114) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by FakeGod »

haha can't take back what I posted, can I?

Slaax, between Parama and Pie, who are you more willing to lynch?

Change of plan: no one hammer Navy till DocP's replacement gets here.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1031 (isolation #115) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:28 am

Post by FakeGod »

First thing that came into my mind: wow, I wish I could quote as well.

Why do you spell Nvay? I don't get it. ???

@Slaax: at least I was willing to hammer until bunch of people went O GOD NO

Parama, I have no idea how you play, but you have no idea how I play either. Bet you're going to tell me I play really as bad as town when this is over.

I don't like how Parama's trying to force me into a position where I have to hammer Navy. Instead I'm going to give my vote to him this round, and if he's wrong I'm using this to lynch him tomorrow. Fair enough?

Vote: InflatablePie
because Parama's sure about this and I can blame him if he's wrong. :P

Slaax I leave everything in your hands.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1032 (isolation #116) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:30 am

Post by FakeGod »

btw Parama, I believe you made a mistake.

I consistently wanted your or Pie's lynch today, and said numerous times that I rather lynch you or Pie over Navy. I never wanted a Navy lynch, as you said in 1030.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1039 (isolation #117) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:47 am

Post by FakeGod »

I don't get how you are able to quote so fast and so numerously like that :(

so if I
unvote
, you'll vote him again? :roll:

Parama, you're being weird, especially since you wanted a pie lynch from the start. What are you afraid of?

Because it doesn't matter if you think I'm scum or not, shouldn't you be glad that I voted Pie? Didn't you want him lynched?

After all, when Navy went L-1, you said
Parama wrote:Pie is still the better wagon.
Unless you changed your mind suddenly?

What, you don't trust that Slaax will vote Pie?

I don't understand what you're playing at here. And since I don't understand it, you're obviously planning something
sinister
. :roll:

re-
unless Parama suddenly rejects what he was playing for entire day for no sane reason whatsoever.

Parama explain yourself.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1040 (isolation #118) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:49 am

Post by FakeGod »

Sidenote: when's DocP's rep. gonna be here?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1041 (isolation #119) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:02 am

Post by FakeGod »

Whoa wait just realized that Parama misrepresented what I said in his 1035.

People: realize that for the entire day 3, I supported Pie/Parama lynch. Parama just lied when he said I prefer a Navy lynch over Pie lynch. I said OVER and OVER again today that I'd prefer a Pie/Parama lynch today. Therefore, Parama just attempted to
mislead
the town.

@Parama: Explain yourself. You know that I support a Pie/Parama lynch over Navy lynch today, and I clearly said so in many many of my posts. Did you just flat out lie to the town?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1050 (isolation #120) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Ok this is getting ridiculous, for people who missed my last 500 posts or so: I RATHER LYNCH PIE/PARAMA than NAVY!!!!!!!!!

@Parama: I sincerely support my vote on Pie. I'm not randomly throwing it around. I said I wanted a Pie/Parama lynch today forever now. The whole blame thing on you was sarcasm in case you didn't catch it. I thought it was kinda obvious........ :roll:

@Brandi: at this point, there's no way Navy's getting lynched today. Sorry.

Question: Just thought of this. If Brandi was scum yet she didn't send in the kill to the mod, would she appear to have visited "no one" to the tracker?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1056 (isolation #121) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@Brandi: no need to get all defensive.....sheesh

and I was mostly asking to the mod anyways. Just making sure that every member of the mafia team visits their victim during the night.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1067 (isolation #122) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by FakeGod »

O good, looks like I'll be able to post before I leave.

DocP dies, this clears Brandi.

From Parama's adamant support on lynching Pie, I'm going to guess Pie's town.

I don't know about Slaax (can't get a read on him), but based on his predecessor Fate's behavior, I think Slaax is town.

I know I"m town.

Vote: Navy

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1074 (isolation #123) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Thank goodness Brandi died. I think if she was alive today, then I would have lynched her and lost the game. (phew)

Down to final three. Congrats to all surviving players.

I believe obligatory mass claim is in order. I vote that Pie go first.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1079 (isolation #124) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:27 am

Post by FakeGod »

O right, I forgot you already claimed.

Well, here's my claim: Rikki the Mouse, a vanilla townie

Looking at the bandwagon on me on day 2, (which I think is the biggest reason that show that I'm not scum), Parama and Pie voted me quickly after they realized that based on day 1 (where I was brought to L-1), I would be an easy target to lynch.

Of course, afterwards, Fate pointed out the unnatural speed of the wagon building on me, and stopped my wagon.

This is Fate from day 1.
Fate wrote: Brandi and FakeGod are both town BTW
I trust you Fate/Slaax. Parama must've been bussing his partner, Pie, on Day 3.

With crossed fingers,

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1086 (isolation #125) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Contrary to what Pie is saying, Parama and I were arguing angrily throughout the entire game.

I pushed for Pie/Parama lynch on day 3 more than anything else as you well know.

My reasoning in day 4 was wrong since Navy wasn't scum. Therefore, I looked back at my own reasoning.

It was possible that Brandi was scum because she probably didn't send in the kill when DocP tracked her. However, Brandi died, and this would be impossible if she was scum.

It was possible that Slaax was scum, but when I looked back to day 2's vote trends, (the most important and telling in my opinion), I realized that both Pie and Parama bandwagoned on me soon as Fugi followed up his case on me from day 1. And the person who pointed out that I wasn't scum due to the unnatural speed the wagon built on me was Fate. In other words, you, Slaax.

I knew I'm not scum, and if Fate was scum, there would be absolutely no reason for him to stop my lynch on day 2 as he did. Therefore, I know Fate wasn't scum, and neither is you, Slaax, which is why I voted Pie almost right off the bat when day 5 started.

Slaax, I'm aware that you wasn't here on day 2, and the fact that Fate was already knew I wasn't scum from day 1 makes this very frustrating. But day 2's voting trend doesn't make any sense if I was scum. I implore you to go and reread day 2, from the beginning to the end.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1087 (isolation #126) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by FakeGod »

InflatablePie wrote:Here is one. It seems like Parama's calmly talking to FG, not accusing him (that, he does in what I assume is a bussing attempt a few ISO'd posts back though he leaves his vote on me). And at the end is the suspicious unvote.

Scum always keep in mind who their partners are, and many of them try not to vote with them on wagons because that would be too obvious. I don't know if I said that correctly, but I hope you get what I mean.

This is how I figured out Parama and Navy could not BOTH be scum, and why FG's case on me (me and Parama both voting him) doesn't make sense at all.

This seems like Parama is lecturing FG. Posts like these don't sit well with me.

As for FG's side, look at him in ISO page 5, around the Parama quotebox and after. Parama's one of his suspects at this time, but he's talking so calmly to him. It seems off. Oh, and he wanted to leave the Navyhammer to one of his scumreads. That's not weird at all?
Calmly talking? No not really.
"I don't give a damn about your meta." doesn't sound like calm-talking to me.

In your second quote, Parama just accused me of active lurking. I don't see where the "lecture" comes from.

More Parama talking to me...
Parama wrote: I don't think I've ever seen a worse reason to vote someone than what you're doing right now.
Parama wrote: I am now officially not hammering Nvay regardless of any circumstances.
Parama wrote:You want me to hammer him without a defense? GJ buddy. That's like, scummy.
Parama wrote: Then why don't you hammer, hypocrite? It's what you said that's making me withhold the hammer at this point.
Plus, look at the beginning of the day. I, having reread a bunch, goes for Pie immediately by asking him to claim. (I forgot that he already claimed, but I had made up my mind that he must be scum based on day 2 read, but I didn't want him to know immediately that I suspect him the most) Pie goes on to say that he's probably leaning toward me kindaish except that his gut's telling him otherwise, showing that he doesn't care who he lynches today, and that if there's a chance of me going for Slaax, then he probably would've flipped his opinion and voted you. This confirmed that he is scum in my mind, and I voted him in my next post.

Slaax, Pie is scum.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1088 (isolation #127) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Rather surprisingly, biggest reason I'm voting Pie isn't for the scummy things he have done, but by
Process of Elimination

My line of reasoning

Because I know for fact that I am town,

Case 1. Fate/Slaax is scum. Pie is town.

Case 2. Pie is scum. Fate/Slaax is town.

In day 2, Fate stops a bandwagon on me (Pie and Parama were on the wagon). This is a fact. If Fate was scum, he would know that I'm innocent, and want me dead. But Fate stops the wagon. I can think of no other explanation for this action but this:
Fate is town

Therefore, Case 1 is impossible. Which would mean that Case 2 must be true.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1090 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:35 am

Post by FakeGod »

Pie, I had already made up my mind by the POE that Slaax was town and you were scum before day 5 began.

If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have voted so early in 3 person lylo as I have done. (you do realize how dangerous that is?)

However, you wasn't sure whether me or Slaax would go for each other or you. Which is why you didn't vote right away when the day 5 started, in hopes that Slaax or I would vote each other.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1092 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:19 am

Post by FakeGod »

Well, you can say WIFOM for anything.

My second point: Because I was sure that you were scum, I voted fast.

My third point: Because there was a chance that Slaax or I might cross-vote, you didn't vote fast.

Where's the contradiction? :?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1097 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Slaxx, you weren't even online at the time. All this me quickvoting Pie and stuff was going on before you even posted on day 5. Same logic don't apply to players that weren't there.

Again, it doesn't make any sense for Parama and Pie to push so fast for my lynch in day 2 and have Fate stop the wagon. Please trust your predecessor. Fate is a really skillful player. Also look at what I did in day 1. I trapped Fugi into making a life gamble on me. Why in the world would a scum do something stupid like that? It just makes you visible to the public, gives them reasons to lynch you, and overall a very risky move as a scum.

Slaxx, Pie is scum. I'm just an innocent newbtown who's excited that I nailed scum on a 3 person lylo with no confirmed innocents.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1098 (isolation #131) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Slaxx, also look at day 3. When Navy reached L-1 and stayed there for an extraordinary period of time, I, if I was scum, could have easily hammered him while claiming that Navy didn't lurk like this before, etc etc. Because I'm not scum and I wanted Parama/Pie dead, I threatened but refrained from doing so, while Parama was desperate to have me hammer Navy so that he has a reason to lynch me on day 4.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1099 (isolation #132) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@dead players: when this is over, someone please explain to me the proper way of voting scum in 3 people lylo.

I was pretty sure Pie was scum by the process above. (POE) Then I was afraid that Slaxx was going to vote me and cost town the win. (he was pushing for my lynch on day 3, which I also figure is why Pie left him alive for the endgame). Therefore, in order to go from 1/3 chance of winning (3 way lylo with no confirms), to 1/2 chance of winning (50 that I get lynched town loses, 50 that Pie get lynched and town wins), I voted Pie right away before Slaxx could get here. Did I do something wrong? I don't have the same experience behind me as some of you older players, so it would be very nice if you guys gave me some tips after game is over on what to do after I find scum in 3-way lylo. Thanks!

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1101 (isolation #133) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Hey Slaxx, I don't know whether this will influence your decisions, and I know I keep mentioning this, but Fate believed that I was town, and went even so far as stopping a wagon on me that went into L-1 singlehandedly.

If you're not going to trust me, then at least trust Fate. Vote Pie.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1103 (isolation #134) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by FakeGod »

No hammer yet? I'm tired of dancing with Pie.....

Just hammer him already...

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1109 (isolation #135) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@Pie: Stranger does some weird stuff. And it's fine to post a bunch. (I'm posting like 3 posts at a time too)

Responses-

Pie, I figured out you're the scum during the night between day 4 and day 5. Not during day 3.
And I think you're misrepping me here. In day 3, I pushed for Parama/Pie lynch. I repeatedly said that I would rather have Parama/Pie lynch than a Navy lynch in day 3. amirite?

And of course I'm asking him to trust me. Aren't you basically doing the same thing?
Plus, it is also true that Fate, his predecessor, believed that I was town. I'm not lying.

And I was sure that it was you Pie when day 5 began and before you said anything. Why do you think I asked you to claim first?

@Slaax: Fine.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1111 (isolation #136) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by FakeGod »

It is true that Navy was my neutral read. I don't mind if my neutral reads get lynched. (just look at day 4 when I voted for him) But I rather lynch my scum reads, like Pie/Parama in day 3.

Here's what my line of reasoning was like--

Navy suddenly disappeared, and it's not like him to just suddenly disappear like that. Therefore, in order to get him back and posting again, I voiced my consent that Navy should be lynched if he doesn't show up. But Navy was still my neutral read, and I rather not waste a lynch like that. Therefore, in order to gain as much information as possible (I figured I didn't have much time before someone hammered him; he was at L-1), I asked Parama or Slaxx to hammer Navy to get their reactions. Then our positions locked up as we each dared other to hammer Navy, while not willing to hammer him and taking the blame, should Navy flip town. And the standstill was eventually broken with StrangerCoug coming in with some modkills.

And there's my explanation of what happened.

Make No Mistake: I clearly wanted a Parama/Pie lynch over a Navy lynch on day 3 entire time.

And I'm also presenting him with cases and showing him the facts (the REAL facts, like voting patterns and wagons, not the flimsy stuff like random posts and "calm lecutres" you're accusing me of; why don't you try build a case on me with some legit facts for once?).

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1114 (isolation #137) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:23 am

Post by FakeGod »

Good lord, 5 AM? Pie, you're pretty dedicated to this.

I didn't say I'm voting you mostly POE, I said the
biggest
reason was. They're not the same thing, but you're twisting it just slightly to make it sound good for yourself.

Pie, nothing as solid in this game as voting patterns. People can talk all they want, but when the push comes to shove, all that counts and remains is the voting patterns. And voting patterns in day 2 reveal clearly that I'm not scum, as Parama and you had bandwagoned Fugi when he voted me right off the bat in day 2.

If I'm scum, then you're asking us to believe that Parama suddenly just bandwagoned on one of his partners real fast, then got off soon as Fate stopped him. That's very hard to believe.

On the other hand, this makes more sense if I was town. Because I went L-1 the previous day, and because Fugi showed willingness to lynch me, it must have seemed really easy to the scum to lynch me off and blame it on Fugi. Of course, this would've worked if it wasn't for Fate.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1118 (isolation #138) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:12 am

Post by FakeGod »

I post like mad nowadays, so I'm going to guess you're going to hammer me......

You're making a grave mistake!

DON'T DO IT MAN JUST DON'T DO IT WE'RE GOING TO LOSE NOOOOOOooooo

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1120 (isolation #139) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by FakeGod »

You said it was an actively posting player...

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1123 (isolation #140) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by FakeGod »

At this rate, I'm gonna have a heart attack from this game thanks to Slaxx and his indecision.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1126 (isolation #141) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by FakeGod »

I thought of yelling at you, but you probably just get angrier.

I thought of reasoning it out, but I'm already biased too much against in your mind for it to have much effect.

I thought of complaining that if Fate hadn't replaced out, we would've won already, but you probably just get angry. (but my anger is justified; you'll see)

Sigh

I can't believe this; my first lylo ever on this site, and I successfully nail scum almost immediately. And because I can't convince the other townie, we (yes, Slaxx, you too) are going to lose this game.

Frustration

Do this if you want to win, Slaxx.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1130 (isolation #142) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:31 am

Post by FakeGod »

Slaxx, you are aware that I attempted a Life Gamble with Fugi on day 1, right?

Would I have done that if I was scum?

Of course not, because if I were scum, then I know Navy would flip inno, and then I would be lynched for sure.

It would be a total suicide.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1132 (isolation #143) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:43 am

Post by FakeGod »

wut

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1133 (isolation #144) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 am

Post by FakeGod »

@Stranger: .....and are you letting him be replaced at L-1 Final Lylo?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1135 (isolation #145) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:22 am

Post by FakeGod »

I understand. So what are you going to do now?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1138 (isolation #146) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Sigh...

Well, I hate to admit it, but Pie did have an upper hand before Slaxx was gone.

Pie, I wouldn't be surprised if SC declares you as the winner...

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1140 (isolation #147) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by FakeGod »

"You're mafia."

"no you"

"....AHHHH" (runs away)

"hey guys, I'm here to make the final judgment instead!"

"Ummmm ok, You're mafia."

"no you"

"....AHHHH" (runs away)

And this repeated, with the day extending indefinitely.....

and, therefore, an alternate outcome of indefinite day has been reached........

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1144 (isolation #148) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:03 am

Post by FakeGod »

oops, that was me, FG

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1145 (isolation #149) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:03 am

Post by FakeGod »

forgot me and my bro were on his account lol

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1147 (isolation #150) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:05 am

Post by FakeGod »

though I still can't believe SC would just hand the win to town like that though.....

Sorry, Pie.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1150 (isolation #151) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:09 am

Post by FakeGod »

@Mod: could you delete post I made with Elleran's account? kinda embarrassing :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

appreciate it if you do it before my brother sees it....... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1151 (isolation #152) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:17 am

Post by FakeGod »

Fate, I might be inexperienced on site, but when I play mafia (in real life that is), I don't miss in 3-way Lylo very often.

I really thought I was going to lose there though cuz Slaxx was leaning toward my lynch. :( :(

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1167 (isolation #153) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by FakeGod »

whoa whoa wait a sec

Rikki's a girl!?!?!?!?!?!?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1170 (isolation #154) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:46 am

Post by FakeGod »

Brandi wrote:Thank you Fate for replacing back in <333
For the Record, FG, saying things like "If you lynch me you're going to lose"... 9 times out of 10 will make people think you are scum.
Good game guys. :p
Sorry, I didn't know that's how it worked on this site....... >.<

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1171 (isolation #155) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:57 am

Post by FakeGod »

o btw, here's my thanks to SC for being an excellent mod.

Thanks for modding us, with the regular vote counts, links to final vote counts, and quick responses.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”