NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:25 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Last one to post? Man, I feel bad now. Oh well. Sorry guys. I don't want to miss out on the RVS though, so
vote Fugi

I'm gonna go ahead and give some thoughts now if you don't mind.

Antiximo - Asking questions isn't anti-town, I don't know what Brandi is smoking. But it isn't pro-town until it affects the town in a positive way, so stop freaking out so much. That is distracting and unnecessary, especially this early in the game.

Brandi - I think it's funny that you're attacking Parama, because you both seem to be similar in playstyle to me. Everything you called out Parama for doing is his usual overconfidence. You're also acting similar to Anti by way overreacting to things like his "buddying" comment - who would possibly take that kind of thing seriously at this point?

broomhead - You find it scummy to be eager? Can you explain why?

DocPotter - 55 - Doc, I would love to see some stances.

Espeonage - Hasn't posted much, but I've liked what I've seen so far. Just wish you would give some thoughts about people other than FakeGod and Brandi.

FakeGod - ...I don't know what to say. All of your posts are some of the worst I've ever seen. You've done nothing but compliment others and vote. I have no doubts that you are mafia right now.
Unvote, Vote FakeGod

Fate - Post more please.

Fugi - Yes, I like where your thoughts are right now, but post more.

Pie - I have a feeling that if Anti is scum, so is Pie. Their interactions with each other just feel very strange...Anti never really acts extremely negative when talking to Pie, despite his behavior towards everyone else. And Pie hasn't thought negatively of Anti yet, despite being given plenty of reason to. There looks to be something there. Other than this oddity, I am feeling good about Pie.

Parama - Usual overconfident, zealous Parama. Don't really have a read this early, and this game is certainly not an exception.

Zang - Is that really all you have to say so far? You don't look very town to me at all yet.
[url=http://wideface.wordpress.com/]Let's Wideface.[/url]
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:54 am

Post by NavyCherub »

You got a problem with my overreaction buddy?!
Yes, it doesn't help anyone to overreact. Actually, it is scummy.
Don't go around using emotions as a general reason to scum hunt. I should just be pissed off at everyone, then i'd be town right?
I wouldn't normally, but you actually felt the need to justify/excuse your overemotional posts by saying that you're doing it
on purpose
. Not really sure how to feel about that, but I don't like it. And no, but the only person you haven't been really mad at is Pie. Not saying that it automatically means anything, but I felt it was worth noting as no one else had mentioned it.
Navy I find it funny how everyone in your list looks scum.
The only people I find to be vote-worthy scummy at this point are Zang and FakeGod. I don't even know where you got this from, though. If I didn't specifically call them out as being scum, they don't look scum to me.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:10 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Antiximo wrote:You have a feeling that me and inflatable pie are scum, you said so in your post, now you're changing that ideal.

Damn navy it's only been 20 minutes, how about you grow a pair and stand up to your accusations?
NavyCherub wrote:Pie - I have a feeling that
if
Anti is scum, so is Pie. Their interactions with each other
just feel very strange
...Anti never really acts extremely negative when talking to Pie, despite his behavior towards everyone else. And Pie hasn't thought negatively of Anti yet, despite being given plenty of reason to. There looks to be something there. Other than this oddity,
I am feeling good about Pie
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:42 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Zang wrote:well, I don't really see enough to call anyone scum yet. Day 1 just started yesterday and the last person to post just posted less than an hour ago.
The amount of time the game has been going =/= the amount of content posted. This game has had alot of content really quickly, and just about everyone else has some thoughts so far.
broomhead wrote:Ahh, being an eager beaver and overreacting or "having emotions all across the board" are two very similar things (don't worry Brandi, I'll come back to you). They walk the same fine line.
I suppose you and I don't have the same definition of "eager." I thought you meant that you thought she was scummy for being eager to scumhunt, not being eager to overreact.
Antiximo wrote:But you're not feeling good about me am i right?
There's a difference between "not feeling good" and "scum." If I thought you were definitely scum, I would say that.
Brandi wrote:I wouldn't know what is usual for him, and I don't really care at this point.
I guess we disagree on this point, then, but I simply don't feel comfortable with him dying yet.
Brandi wrote:I'm not sure where you get this over-reacting idea- Perhaps you haven't read my posts thoroughly. If anything, I am over-analyzing- which there is nothing wrong with that. Parama is being scummy, I pointed out his scumminess. It doesn't have much to do with his over confidence as much as it has to do with his hypocrisy.
Over-analyzing is overreacting. Over-analyzing is bad because it causes you to defend statements that don't mean much in the end. For example, his "buddying" with Fate. Come on. The only reason you're calling him out for that is because he called you out.
Brandi wrote:
Parama wrote:Yup.
Parama wrote:I think you're overanalyzing RVS posts.
Getting a "town vibe" is completely different from attacking someone relentlessly over game-start banter.
Brandi wrote:
Parama wrote:Yup.
Getting a "town vibe" is completely different from attacking someone relentlessly over game-start banter. If I were on the computer when the game started, I would have said something about Fugitive being definitely town because he's never scum, a post about loving Pie, and a snarky comment toward Parama. Would you have been pursuing me about all of these?
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:47 am

Post by NavyCherub »

I should preview my posts more often.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:56 am

Post by NavyCherub »

InflatablePie wrote:...Fugi never made a post about loving me...

;_;
STOP BUDDYING ME DANG
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Zang wrote:I WILLLLL

I didn't see your post when I submited that one.
I asked you the same thing awhile ago. Great excuse. So yeah.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Wait, Brandi. Are you being sarcastic, or are you honestly admitting a mistake? I can't really tell, to be honest.
StrangerCoug wrote:
Furry, you put NavyCherub's vote on the wrong person. I went and fixed it.
No he didn't. >__>
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

@Brandi: Alright, I was confused because I don't see many people doing stuff like that on this site.

@Zang - I disagree (I see Brandi as overreacting, but in the town sense of being too eager to scumhunt), but thank you for finally posting real content.
StrangerCoug wrote:
It doesn't look like it because, as I said, I went and fixed it. He originally had you voting FakeGod.
viewtopic.php?p=2248421#2248421

Unless I'm missing a rule, or I have a seekrit role power.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

FakeGod wrote:@Navy:Please tell me how serious I was when I posted what you read.
It is anti-town to not be serious about what you're doing, and your excuse is terrible, especially since you seem to have taken your vote on Parama pretty seriously.
FakeGod wrote:And when you start to accuse of "wasting space" or "creating distraction", I'll remind you that we've started what, a day ago?
Once again, the time we've been playing does not necessarily equate to the amount of content posted, and this game has had alot of content that is worth talking about in a very short period of time. Bad excuses.
FakeGod wrote:Sure, I'll admit that I love making conversation in the game of mafia. It's a social game. And before you accuse me of not helping town by these empty posts, convince me how you helped the town during time the period when I was posting those posts.
Oh, I'm sorry. It's my fault that I threw up two times yesterday and had to go to bed really early. That's clearly quite scummy, and I should be lynched for it. Stop loading your posts with crap arguments like this one.

aka
Parama wrote:Nvay hadn't had a chance to post; you DID and all you did was post useless fluff. Major difference there.
And you realize you are trying to discourage scumhunting for the sole reason that "the game just started!", right?
^
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

FakeGod wrote:@Navy: RV stage is up. It's time to get serious. For me, RVS ended when you posted
I assume this is because I was the last one who posted? I don't think that makes sense. RVS ends when there are things happening that you have the ability to take a stance on. It's easy to slide by and not care and get serious when it is convenient.
FakeGod wrote:And you think I'm the one with bad excuses? Look at yourself. You are using Real-Life-got-in-the-way excuse. Great excuse I must say, because there's absolutely no possible way for me to somehow confirm that.
I was just trying to make a point - it isn't my fault that I was not on when you were, but you should be making the best of the time that you are on. Heck, it wasn't even 24 hours after the opening of the thread that I got in my first post. So you're essentially saying that active lurking and posting crap is fine because I hadn't posted at all, despite not having the chance to. Lovely.

You keep saying you weren't serious about your vote or your response to his reaction to the vote, but this tidbit makes me think you're just flip-flopping to appeal to him and make yourself look better -
FakeGod wrote:I'll tell you right now that I wasn't rethinking my life, or sorry for jumping on your wagon.
If you weren't sorry, what were you?
FakeGod wrote:Your next post involving my post lacking content. I completely agree. That post is worthless. But we're barely 4? 5? pages in when I posted it. In fact, not everyone posted yet.
I think you know where I'm going with this quote.
FakeGod wrote:Your next quote is again redundant. and get others to try like me? I'm not the best mafia player out there, but that's dumbest thing I heard. If they like me, they won't vote me?

Since you just accused me of trying to get others to like me in order to save myself, I take that you believe that's true, and that it could work? Yeah, sure. In a million years maybe.
You're right, I wouldn't call you out for buddying here. What you were doing was active lurking and posting fluff. Tell me, what logical, pro-town reason is there to post crap like -
FakeGod wrote:@Espeonage: I like your style. Concise and decisive.
There were others, but this one is really bad. You respond to an accusation by buddying and attempt to cover it up by playing nice with everyone else, too.

There's your case by the way. The rest of your posts are just you trying to cover your tracks.
Espeonage wrote:It was tunnelling early day 1 on the person who had a random wagon.
I didn't think of it this way - a very valid point.
FoS Brandi
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Espeonage wrote:The fact that we were pulled out of RVS so quickly is also detrimental to the town
explain
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #12) » Sat May 01, 2010 9:38 am

Post by NavyCherub »

FakeGod, it comes down to if I actually believe you or not. If the town actually believes you or not - that's what all lynches come down to, because every case has a defense of some sort. I don't happen to believe you; or rather, I believe that you were using RVS as an excuse to not try and you are scum. I wouldn't bet anything except for a bit of credibility on you being scum, as everyone is wrong sometimes and it would not help the town to lynch the person who made a case on a townie for that reason only. In fact, bringing up this "wager" is just an appeal to emotion and doesn't make you look any better in my eyes.
Antiximo wrote:
Nice defense.
Wow...you give no flack to FakeGod for using this defense on absolutely every case presented to him, and even call him
TOWN
, but when Parama uses it you respond sarcastically and negatively. This is so very hypocritical.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #13) » Sat May 01, 2010 10:06 am

Post by NavyCherub »

FakeGod, it comes down to if I actually believe you or not. If the town actually believes you or not - that's what all lynches come down to, because every case has a defense of some sort. I don't happen to believe you; or rather, I believe that you were using RVS as an excuse to not try and you are scum. I wouldn't bet anything except for a bit of credibility on you being scum, as everyone is wrong sometimes and it would not help the town to lynch the person who made a case on a townie for that reason only. In fact, bringing up this "wager" is just an appeal to emotion and doesn't make you look any better in my eyes.
Antiximo wrote:
Nice defense.
Wow...you give no flack to FakeGod for using this defense on absolutely every case presented to him, and even call him
TOWN
, but when Parama uses it you respond sarcastically and negatively. This is so very hypocritical.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #14) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Espeonage wrote:RVS was over somewhere between post 29 and 33.
^^^ this guy is a smart guy, he knows how to play mafia.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #15) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Zang wrote:NavyCherub-

;_;
STOP BUDDYING ME DANG
How is this buddying?
Context, my friend, use it. This is a little something I like to call satire, or maybe sarcasm. I was showing Brandi how stupid it was that she was using pre-game connections and friendly interactions based on those pre-game connections to say someone was "buddying."
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #16) » Sun May 02, 2010 6:20 am

Post by NavyCherub »

I might understand people thinking badly of Espeon, but DocPotter's vote for him makes me think otherwise. DocPotter and broom need to post.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #17) » Tue May 04, 2010 9:23 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Fugitive wrote:I still would prefer a FakeGod lynch though. I think we can't really learn much from an Esp lynch, and if he flips town then Day 1 was worthless.
I agree. I don't like Espeon right now, but we don't gain anything from his lynch either way, so I would rather not do that today.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #18) » Thu May 06, 2010 7:49 am

Post by NavyCherub »

broomhead wrote:That is thinking in the right direction. Thinking like a townie IMO.
Thats either very crafty scum, or he really is a townie and is thinking like one.--Though, don't be so dramatic. You are at 3 votes.
Ugh. No it is not! That "contract" is the most stupid thing I've ever seen. Setting up lynches? I thought he was joking when he asked me if I would be willing to be lynched if he flipped town, but this is appeal to emotion on a whole other level. It is ridiculous that you think that setting up lynches in any form is "thinking like a townie."
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #19) » Thu May 06, 2010 9:07 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Antiximo wrote:should we really be taking such a dumb risk?
It doesn't really need that much explanation. It's just a stupid thing to even suggest.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #20) » Fri May 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Do we...do we not have a deadline?

What is Broom at?
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #21) » Fri May 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Unvote, vote Broom
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #22) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Antiximo wrote:i'll kill him to make you feel better parama. also i'm sure i'll not die tonight if he's scum, cool beans
yay wifom yay
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #23) » Sat May 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

broomhead wrote:His claim just read super scummy.
I just fail to see how a claim that either ends with him being night killed (as town) or him "clearing" people until he is obviously fake (as scum) would be "super scummy." It doesn't help him, as scum, in any way.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #24) » Sat May 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Antiximo wrote:but hey guys, notice something.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #25) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Guys, Pie is scum. I'll tell you why in a little bit, but I thought it would be good to post this so you know I'm here.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #26) » Thu May 13, 2010 9:03 am

Post by NavyCherub »

What if Espeon was driven or something? I'm not sure if that's how driving works, but I hope you guys get what I mean.

That Pie thing is coming...sooooooon.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #27) » Fri May 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

InflatablePie wrote:I don't see a reason as of yet to remove my vote from Parama
Keeping a random vote past the random stage. Wonderful.
InflatablePie wrote:Not sure if Anti's temper/defensiveness is scummy or not yet.
The first instance of him being "not sure," which was acceptable early on but just doesn't work anymore.
InflatablePie wrote:@Anti: So, continue your scumhunting. What do you draw from my response to your question?
This question bothers me because he's essentially been asking for other people to scumhunt while only saying that he doesn't know what to think of people and asking questions like this that don't lead anywhere in the end.
InflatablePie wrote:However, his general tone and defensiveness so far, plus the slight buddying towards Espeon/Fate isn't something I have seen much from Town Parama iirc. The main reason for my vote was a combination of gut and his meta comment (see: DocPotter's response to that, except I'm serious).
Giving reasoning to a vote he didn't really have reasoning for a couple posts ago.
InflatablePie wrote:If Parama DOES get lynched and flips scum, I'd also like to take a look at Espeon - he calls FG/Brandi scum after Brandi attacked Parama and FG voted Parama, plus Parama's post calling Espeon town early on.
Implying Parama had any chance of getting lynched at this point, and then going for his little not-taking-ground thing on Espeon, which is repeated later.

;_;

Zang, you don't have ANY thoughts on the day so far?
Fluff, and repeating me RIGHT AFTER I SAID THAT which is essentially fluff that is trying to appear town. What a harsh question you've asked of the scum, Pie. And you've done so much scumhunting yourself.
InflatablePie wrote:
Vote: Espeonage

I want to see where this goes.
Read: "I want to see if breadcrumbing down some "doubt" in someone will lead to a lynch, or if I will have to actually try."
InflatablePie wrote:Not sure exactly what to make of the two arguments at this time. Still okay with my Espy vote.
You're not sure what to make of something? How surprising!

157: "Man, now I gotta figure out some stuff to say about this person since no one else is." And despite this post, your case ends up leaning on the fact that you think his opinion of RVS is wrong. How scummy!
InflatablePie wrote:I'll try and look into people more over the next couple (Real Life) days. Specifically Zang and FG - those are the two in my town/scum lists that can possibly be moved in to the "not sure" category.
Your "scum list" consisted of the person you were voting for and DocPotter, who you were "Leaning scum on gut." Oh, and 6 instances of you being "not sure." Lovely.
InflatablePie wrote:Anti, I would have no trouble voting for Doc (or Zang), but for right now, I believe that the lurker can wait.
Funny that you should say that "the lurker can wait," since you said just a post before how much you dislike lurking.
I have a tendency to find lurkers scummier/active posters townier.
Good to keep in mind that this is scumZang.
InflatablePie wrote:Concerning Zang, I have not played with him in any past games, so I wouldn't know anything about how he plays.
Because it matters, right?
InflatablePie wrote:And how serious are you about the "we should lynch Zang because he's a good scum" comment? Because if that's your only reasoning, that's just silly.
Soft-defending scumZang.
InflatablePie wrote:Antiximo - Leaning town due to his massive wall-o-text.
How quickly we change opinions when it is convenient...
InflatablePie wrote:If this Pokemon here wasn't backtracking, saying RVS is good and trying to speak for other people, I'd be cool with an Anti-lynch
And you were pretty sure about Anti, too. Wasn't one of your "not sure"s. What's with that? Oh, trying to get other people to like you so they can switch to your point of view at some point. Wait, isn't that called buddying?
InflatablePie wrote:However, the fact that FG isn't offering any real suspicions (that I've seen) and just defends himself with some minor AtE and deflection is starting to piss me off a bit, because he's not helping the town at all by doing this. I'm actually starting to reconsider my stance on FG.
But...but FG is your tunneling victim's target.
InflatablePie wrote:FakeGod, I want your top suspects with reasoning to support your suspicions, ASAP.
You shouldn't ask people to do things you won't do.
InflatablePie wrote:How about for now, Fugi jumps on the Espeon wagon and in return I'll fully support the FG lynch once this scum's taken care of. Sound good to you, Fuji?
Pro buddying.
InflatablePie wrote:Also, if you could list your suspicions at the moment, I'd enjoy that.
You're doing it again!
InflatablePie wrote:FG may be starting to seem more townie with the gamble idea, but it doesn't affect my view of Fugi positively or negatively, for reasons that I'll disclose at a later time.
That makes no sense and you were only saying this because you thought Espeon was going to be lynched so you wanted to let go of the things that you said to make people join your wagon in the first place.
InflatablePie wrote:Not sure if I buy it, but I don't think lynching a doc claim right now is the best idea anyways.
Pie isn't sure! Call the presses!
InflatablePie wrote: DocPotter. Do you have any suspicions? Any comments on Espeon's claim? Any game content at all?
You're doing it again, asking people weak questions to make yourself look better and asking people to give lots of suspicions when you have given only one real one for the whole day.
InflatablePie wrote:@"pointless question" - Because I wanted to see his response. Something like that. Yeah, in hindsight, I'm an idiot.
Then stop doing it.
InflatablePie wrote:Personally, I have a neutral read on Fugi moreso than a scumread. I haven't seen Fugi make himself scummy on purpose before (iirc), but that doesn't tell me anything either. I'm okay with broom/Zang lynches at the moment, too.
A neutral read, again. Really. And you're ok with broom and Zang lynches since when? Since they were popular.
InflatablePie wrote:In all honesty Fate, I don't know what to make of you.
Or anyone.
InflatablePie wrote:Espeon targeting Zang is an easy fakeprotect idea, being that since Zang flipped scumblocker, it'd make sense. Plus the fact that Espeon wasn't NKed, but that's scum-WIFOM.

I'm not sure what to think here. Don't feel like lynching him today. If he's still alive tomorrow, then I think I know who I'm voting.

Vote: FakeGod
Here he "doesn't know what to think," about Espe, then says he would be willing to lynch him later, but decides to vote for the same person Espeon is voting for. All things he has done so many times before.

---

So basically, he never takes stances despite asking everyone else to, asks small, meaningless questions to appear to be scumhunting more than his tunnel target, and even manages to fit a little buddying in here. All amazingly town things to do.
Vote Pie
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #28) » Fri May 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Fugitive wrote:I'm glad you were sated by my ambiguous and safe answers.

Vote: Parama
Calling yourself scummy is funny. Telling other people off for NOT attacking you is just stupid. I don't like it.
Fos Fugi
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #29) » Fri May 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Can you repeat your "accusations" in a nice list or something? I don't understand what you're accusing me of.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #30) » Fri May 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Parama wrote:Slipping under the radar as soon as the FG wagon breaks down - in fact you stopped mentioning him completely once the Espe wagon took off.
I just posted less. I posted alot when I came in because I was the last to post and had alot to cover. My case on FG was posted in full and he responded, eventually our conversation ended so I didn't bring it up because there's no need to repeat things that have already been said.
Parama wrote:Blatant bandwagon vote on the broom wagon, being wary to make sure you weren't hammering.
No...well, a little bit. Other people had cases I agreed with, and I did post this. As far as being wary on hammering, I think you're reading too much into "What is Broom at," which was simply a question since we didn't have a vote count in awhile.

[quote'Parama"]It's just how much your later D1 play contradicts your early D1 play - it doesn't really make sense as a townie. [/quote]

That's just the difference between a player giving a case and a player watching as others give cases...I don't see what the problem is here.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #31) » Fri May 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Fate wrote:STOP CALLNG HIM NVAY YOURE NOT FUCKING CLEVER.
It's a joke from an IRC channel.

I'm too tired to respond to that wall right now, will probably do that tonight, or whenever I wake up.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #32) » Sat May 15, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Pie, you keep referencing post 209, but I already addressed that post. You didn't have a read on almost anyone, and you had two scum choices; your vote, and one "on gut." I think I could get more than no reads at all at that point, and at this point. Your posts have a recurring theme of not being sure about anything. Now, I'm not telling you that you have to KNOW anything at all, but it simply isn't town to choose to almost never lean one way or the other and brush everything off as too hard to choose. The reason being that you can easily "defend" all those "not sure"s later because you didn't make a commitment toward any direction. I don't recally any suspicion on Zang until way late in the day, you mostly said that you weren't sure and, like I said, soft-defended him a bit.

quote="Fate"]Navy, how sure are you that Pie is scum?[/quote]

Yes.
Fate wrote:Not reading that wall Pie.
Is it your plan to act scummy, too?
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #33) » Sat May 15, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

I've always thought that trying to figure out scumbuddies with any sort of assurance this early in the game was a pedantic endeavor.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #34) » Sat May 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Espeonage wrote:@ Navy. In one of my other games there are lots of long posts. The people there got over the fact that I couldn't be bothered to read the WOT they kept posting. Not wanting to read long posts isn't a scumtell.
Alright. That doesn't mean I have to like it. Just saying.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #35) » Mon May 17, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

So I guess no one likes my Pie theory. Oh well. That only makes me a bit more confident in it.

I can see Paramascum too.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #36) » Mon May 17, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Parama wrote:Then vote me.
FIIIIIIIIIINE

Unvote, Vote Parama
Fugitive wrote:I'm still just getting a neutral read on Pie. And you for that matter.
I only had to post once to go from your town listto neutral? I'm good.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #37) » Wed May 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

So...are we gonna wait for a claim? I'm willing to hammer.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #38) » Thu May 20, 2010 8:14 am

Post by NavyCherub »

InflatablePie wrote:You know what's funnier than DP flailing? Navy coming out of nowhere with a willingness to lynch him.

Bad enough you hastily built a flimsy case on me and abandoned it about as quickly, but now this? You did something similar with the broomhead lynch - just jumped right on out of nowhere.
Because it's totally my fault when I see the thread.

Because my case was totally "flimsy" and "hastily built."

Because I've totally "abandoned" my desire to lynch you.

Totally.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #39) » Thu May 20, 2010 9:39 am

Post by NavyCherub »

InflatablePie wrote:- How do I word this. You were certain I was scum when you posted that wall, right? Now you've switched off of me to Parama and were willing to switch to DP. If you really thought I was scum for sure, you'd be pushing for me right now instead of throwing your vote on whoever seems to be the wagon at the time.
It's been awhile since I posted my case on you and no one seemed to agree. I used all my talking points in that post. If a wagon doesn't build, I just have to give it up for the time being, that makes sense to me. That doesn't mean I have given up the idea that you're scum. I guess it's just how I play and I don't understand what it exactly bad or scummy about it.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #40) » Fri May 21, 2010 7:47 am

Post by NavyCherub »

InflatablePie wrote:So with three claims today, I guess no one would be up for a Navy lynch, huh?
More like because I'm so town!
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #41) » Tue May 25, 2010 10:25 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Parama wrote:Pie is leaving himself open to any lynch, it seems. Do not like.
FoS: Pie
I agree, he's trying to appeal to the whole town so as to appear innocent. We should lynch Pie today. Not like we shouldn't have lynched him yesterday.
Vote Pie
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #42) » Tue May 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

InflatablePie wrote:On this note, no one has responded to my defense of it, not even Navy.
?
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #43) » Tue May 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

If Pie is town Parama might be mafia, but Pie is mafia so it doesn't matter.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #44) » Thu May 27, 2010 11:15 am

Post by NavyCherub »

InflatablePie wrote:Can I point out to everyone that Navy and Parama both said I was scum after I either voted them or said they were good lynches? Does no one else notice this or does no one care?
Well, on my half of that it was entirely coincidental, but you won't believe me so it doesn't really matter.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #45) » Sat May 29, 2010 3:58 am

Post by NavyCherub »

I don't like the people who are just sitting around while others bicker. Not good.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #46) » Sat May 29, 2010 5:40 am

Post by NavyCherub »

His recent post is also a bit hypocritical IMO, since he hardly says much of anything unless it's just directed at him, he's been "sitting while people bicker" just as much as others.
I meant that I want people to post anything, not necessarily comment on the arguments. Some people just aren't posting, which is bad and makes me think they may be trying to take a chance to get off of radars.
Also his initial case against Pie seems very... weak. You could make a case like that against every player in this game dead or not, it's like instead of pointing out actual scumminess he just forces negative things out of everything pie said- the things pointed out I don't see as particularly scummy. His final case sums up to "not putting in much effort" which is funny because Pie has put in more effort than others- though that in itself isn't really scummy either.
That's just like...your opinion, and doesn't make me scum. I don't think he's been actually putting in much effort until he was called out for and attacked for it recently, aka today. On previous days he only laid down vague reads and promises to do things later.
But the thing that gets me the most is that he was all for lynching Pie after making his "case" and then jumps onto Parama, putting him at L-2, granted he did say "I can see paramascum"
See, that last part is the part that makes this null.
But it looks like he just hops onto whatever seems to be the most promising lynch... because RIGHT AFTER voting for Parama with willingness to lynch he comes and states his willingness to hammer DocPotter. He hasn't actually expressed finding Doc scummy all game- If he was so sure about Pie, and found Parama scummy as well- why would he be okay with just any lynch? Because that's what it looks like to me.
If you look, there was alot of time/posts between my Pie/Parama thing and the DocPotter wagon, in which I wasn't posting. My opinions were swayed by the posts between there, and it isn't my fault that I never got the chance to post in that period of time.
...why would you use the word "believe" on someone you think is scum? If Pie is "scum" to you then it shouldn't be a matter of him believing you- scum know who is not scum.
I don't really get what you mean here. Seems like you're nitpicking to the extreme; of course he wouldn't believe me, he's scum. What should I have said? And should I type out everything that is clearly implied?[/code]
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #47) » Sun May 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

InflatablePie wrote:This is probably stupid to say in response because of your theory, but I still think FG is newbtown. =/
Why would you say it if you knew it would work against you, unless you're deliberately using situations like this to make yourself appear more town?
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #48) » Mon May 31, 2010 7:18 am

Post by NavyCherub »

FG. If this is the only post we get from you today, I'm going to kill someone.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #49) » Mon May 31, 2010 8:37 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Your reasoning for him being newbtown is essentially your "gut," and I think that at this point in the game your gut shouldn't be trusted as much as the bare facts such as those that Slaxx pointed out in his post before yours.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:41 am

Post by NavyCherub »

If we think we still have mislynches, it is better to at least trust reports a little, I think.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:02 am

Post by NavyCherub »

What do you mean? I said that we should follow the reports until we're down to the wire...how is that fence sitting? It took me ten minutes to figure out what that word was, by the way.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:47 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Is it just me, or has FakeGod gotten lazier since the consensus to not lynch him was thrown around?
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:09 am

Post by NavyCherub »

FakeGod wrote:I emphasize on
the first vote, because it's arguably the most important vote on the wagon
. Without the initial case + support of the first vote, none of the other votes even matter, because they wouldn't exist.

I'm aware that all votes count equally
FakeGod wrote:And I don't know what logic of yours I agreed to, could you explain?
Joining a wagon that Parama started...you know...implies that you agree with him...
FakeGod wrote:And keep your opinions to yourself if you can't come up with better things to say than "I don't think I've ever seen a worse reason to vote someone". Sounds like you're trying to undermine my position, very convenient since I happen to be voting you at the moment.
The town should keep information ("opinions") to themselves? Way to try and stifle discussion. Undermine your "position?" What position, what are you talking about? Who do you think you are?

[qutote="FakeGod"]Still waiting for Slaax to come and explain how I can "talk myself out of lynches"[/quote]

If you can't talk your way out of lynches, explain how you stopped people from voting for you.

I have to say, you really are milking this "semi-confirmed townie" thing by acting as scummy as you want.

Brandi, your entire post said nothing except for your reads list. You kept saying things then following up by saying you're essentially not sure about stuff. Can you please take a stance on something?
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:12 am

Post by NavyCherub »

FakeGod wrote:I emphasize on
the first vote, because it's arguably the most important vote on the wagon
. Without the initial case + support of the first vote, none of the other votes even matter, because they wouldn't exist.

I'm aware that all votes count equally
FakeGod wrote:And I don't know what logic of yours I agreed to, could you explain?
Joining a wagon that Parama started...you know...implies that you agree with him...
FakeGod wrote:And keep your opinions to yourself if you can't come up with better things to say than "I don't think I've ever seen a worse reason to vote someone". Sounds like you're trying to undermine my position, very convenient since I happen to be voting you at the moment.
The town should keep information ("opinions") to themselves? Way to try and stifle discussion. Undermine your "position?" What position, what are you talking about? Who do you think you are?

[qutote="FakeGod"]Still waiting for Slaax to come and explain how I can "talk myself out of lynches"[/quote]

If you can't talk your way out of lynches, explain how you stopped people from voting for you.

I have to say, you really are milking this "semi-confirmed townie" thing by acting as scummy as you want.

Brandi, your entire post said nothing except for your reads list. You kept saying things then following up by saying you're essentially not sure about stuff. Can you please take a stance on something?
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

FakeGod wrote:I'm god of course.
A fake one!
FakeGod wrote:Yes, the first vote is the most important, but all votes are counted equally. Is that not making sense to you?
Then they are not all equal in your eyes, which is what the discussion was about. No one was talking about how much they physically count toward the lynch, so I thought you weren't talking about that either because there's no reason to.
FakeGod wrote:If you meant logic = voting with him, then yes I agreed with his logic before.
Lovely.
FakeGod wrote:And no, I obviously didn't meant "quit discussing" and "town should keep information (which isn't same as opinions) to themselves."
Opinions are information in mafia, because the only concrete information we get is from flips.
FakeGod wrote:I clearly meant that if Parama thinks my reason for voting him is worst reason ever he have seen, then don't tell me that he thinks that. Quit saying I said all those things. Because I didn't. You're twisting my words.
I'm not twisting your words, I'm just telling you how I'm interpreting them.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:55 am

Post by NavyCherub »

I'm pretty sure I've said at some point or another that I could see Paramascum. I've never done a case on him or anything like that though.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Not much to say when no one else is posting.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

L-1 already? Lucky the German Shepard (wat), a vanilla bro.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”