Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Brandi »

Hello everyone, I can't say I recognize any of your names, but my memory is pretty terrible so if I may have just forgotten some of you. I'm totally ready for this game as I have my fursona as my avatar. ;)

Vote: Espeonage

For having the least furry sounding name out of everyone on the list!

Also
FOS: Antiximo
for this post:

Antiximo wrote:@Zang - How was confirming in an unmarked thread embarrassing?

@Inflatable Pie - Are you happy, or bothered to see familiar faces.

@Parama - Why is he on none of the list.

This is a completely useless post. He is asking multiple players questions that are irrelevant, and worst of all this is his FIRST post. It comes off to me as an attempt to be here without actually saying anything. Posts like this do not help the town.

@DocPotter:

Was that a random or a serious vote on Parama? I get the feeling you are being sarcastic.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Brandi »

Parama wrote:
Espeonage wrote:OMGUS
Vote: Zang
^town

Brandi, I can assure you it wasn't serious. I do not approve of the buddying, either.
That's nice. If you didn't beleive it was serious then why the defensive attitude?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Brandi »

Parama wrote:I didn't like your question. It looked like a buddying attempt.
Explain how it comes off as defending DP?
When did I say you were defending DP? I'm not sure where you got that from.

I was referring to your initial response to him. The fact that you felt the need to respond negatively to what you considered to be sarcasm is a bit odd.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Brandi »

Parama wrote:You're the one stalking me though! I /in'ed this game before you! And you're trying to
re-replace
into another game I'm in!!! <______<
unvote

vote: Parama

Buddying doesn't sit well with me.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Brandi »

Parama wrote:Oh I see what I misunderstood, took defensive attitude the wrong way.

In response to the second bit, I am raging at him for using that word.

Don't understand how my comment towards Fate is buddying. Considering I consider your earlier question to be buddying it's funny to see your accusation turned against me and the hypocrisy in your reason is astounding!
Ah, just as I expected you to respond. The fact that that flew right over your head is quite amusing.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Brandi »

Parama wrote:Your vote is based on my supposed "buddying" yet your logic is going in an entirely different direction?
And if you would care to explain what you mean by your most recent post I'd be more likely to respond.
Wow, you just keep making scummier and scummier posts. This is awesome. Don't worry, it's so obvious that by now I'm sure the rest of the town can easily pick up on it.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Brandi »

Mod: Espeonage is voting for me, not Parama? Is this a mistake?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Brandi »

Parama wrote:
Brandi wrote:
Parama wrote:Your vote is based on my supposed "buddying" yet your logic is going in an entirely different direction?
And if you would care to explain what you mean by your most recent post I'd be more likely to respond.
Wow, you just keep making scummier and scummier posts. This is awesome. Don't worry, it's so obvious that by now I'm sure the rest of the town can easily pick up on it.
The problem is that I have no clue what you're implying is scummy now. It's rather hard to defend against that.
But you see, I see no reason to explain myself to someone who I think is scum. What good does it do the town to explain to scum what they've done wrong? The fact that you are worried about what you need to defend against is a scumtell.

However I will
unvote
for now. Even though I think you are scum, lynching you this soon would be a bad idea.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #43 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Brandi »

Antiximo wrote:
Brandi wrote:

Also
FOS: Antiximo
for this post:

Antiximo wrote:@Zang - How was confirming in an unmarked thread embarrassing?

@Inflatable Pie - Are you happy, or bothered to see familiar faces.

@Parama - Why is he on none of the list.
Do not call me useless

First off, you are not in this conversation, therefore you really shouldn't butting yourself into the questions that I'm asking.

Second off, deeming my questions as 'dumb' gives scum a way to weasel out of questions since they can follow with you. They feel like theyhave no purpose now, however conversations and questions elevate, and questions continue to pile, it's how I pressure and i'd rather you not shut it down. Long story short, I'm posting these questions for a reason, stay out of it.

If you agree not to do that anymore, we'll go places, nawmeen?

Until then though.

vote : Brandi

You are either really bad scum or a VI. Is this your first mafia game ever?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #64 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Brandi »

InflatablePie wrote: I have a general idea of where Brandi was coming from in Post 20/ISO 1, but I think Anti may have been genuinely just trying to start discussion. I don't find anything about that scummy at the moment.

Not sure if Anti's temper/defensiveness is scummy or not yet.
I still stick by my reasoning from my initial posts in regards to Anti, however I got much more of a reaction than I expected. I do not really see him as scum at this point either- but incredibly anti-town.

@Anti:
I will rephrase my question- is this your first time playing mafia on mafiascum.net ? Because I hate to break it to you- but I am one of the nicer mafia players you will meet on this site. If I truly wanted to insult you I would- but that was not the basis of my posts in regards to you.

Also,
FOS: FakeGod

for this:
FakeGod wrote: @Espeonage: I like your style. Concise and decisive.
Seems like an attempt to buddy someone who has just considered you to be scum. Not good.

Also I would have to disagree, Espeonage's "style" leaves much to be desired as his posts lack any real content.

Stating your suspicions is one things, but actually making an effort to scumhunt is what this town needs from it's players.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #68 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Brandi »

Antiximo wrote: Asking 'dumb' questions
I never used the word dumb, that was you.
Antiximo wrote: I guess I am quite scummy now huh?
I also did not say this either. But if that is how you feel.

So far all you have done to help the town is....
nothing.

But you have done a good job helping scum so far. Scum love people like you, drawing out long and pointless, confusing conversation irrelevant to scum hunting. You write a whole bunch of words without saying anything at all. Your first post might as well have been "HEY GUYS? A/S/L?"

Focusing attention towards you is a wasted effort.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #71 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Brandi »

FG you are a bit confusing.

I'll have to see more from you to make a proper assessment.

In the mean time- there are two players who have yet to post at all in this game. It's still very early day 1 so I can't fault them for "lurking" - but it would be nice to see some input from them sooner than later.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #78 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:27 am

Post by Brandi »

Fate wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Brandi

Your meta is showing Parama.

I'm not sure if that is a complete sentence.
Regardless, I don't have a meta! :D
I have not played a mafia game in many many months (I think around 6 or 7) and the only difference between now and then is that I am actually trying to play the game instead of lurk/flake/PMS etc.

But that was nice of you to go through my game history, not that I know how you did such, considering the search function is currently down. And I know I've never played with you before.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #79 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Brandi »

broomhead wrote:Hello Friendly Furry Friends! Feel fate as its fickle fingers funk with your feelers.

I'm sorry I seem to have just missed the random voting phase, *sigh* one of my favorites.

I am fairly firm that a

needs to happen. Heres why: She's too much of a go-getter. A tad too hyped up if you will, emotions seem to be all across the board. Therefore, she has too much invested in the first day vote and seems a general scumminess.

But hey, neither in sun nor rain wind will stop these fresh fish fouls from fermenting finely.

Hi! Are you sure you are talking about me? Because I'm not sure where you're getting the "emotions" part! I've been quite emotionless this entire game so far- if not only a little enthused about the theme. But being positive is hardly a scumtell I'd think.

Regardless I should note that this is a rather opportunistic vote, and the town should take note of it if for some reason I do end up being lynched. Your vote on me is the worst out of all, especially for your poor reasoning.

You are basically saying "SHE IS SCUM HUNTING TOO MUCH- I DON'T LIKE THAT. YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO SCUM HUNT DAY 1!"
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #81 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Brandi »

Alright, sense it seems the town skipped over my points, and I will proceed to make a case on Parama, who has looked terrible this entire game. I kind of wish I didn't have to force-feed this town evidence, but it looks I have no choice.

On the first page Parama makes a statement about how he didn't want to see anyone mention meta. That is a bad for the fact that he is trying to lord some sort of authority over the town. Just because he says it is wrong doesn't make it so- many people have different opinions on the matter and it looks like he wants to use that as an excuse to lynch someone later on by saying "HEY I SAID NO META HERE YOU MUST BE SCUM!"

DocPotter (jokingly) replies to this by over-using the word meta, and Parama responds in a bit of a negative and defensive light. Which is odd considering the fact he claimed to know he was being sarcastic. (Which I was quick to point out later)

But what is really bad is this post:

Parama wrote:
Espeonage wrote:OMGUS
Vote: Zang
^town

Brandi, I can assure you it wasn't serious. I do not approve of the buddying, either.

First of all, there is absolutely NO evidence you can gain from such a post to consider Espe to be town at that point. Even if you had played with him before, a random vote like that would not be sufficient.

But it is also scummy in GENERAL because scum KNOW who the town are and could call ANYONE TOWN for ANYTHING. The fact that he felt the need to label someone town this early makes me think he is potentially setting up for something to go back to later on.

He also accuses me of buddying which is
ridiculous
as it was pretty obvious that was not the intent of my question. There is nothing remotely buddybuddy about what I said to Doc, I was not being friendly with him, I was not complimenting him, I was not supporting his ideas in any way shape or form. Knowing whether someone is serious or not could potentially lead to a vote- if he had been serious I would have called him opportunistic- since he wasn't I get the feeling he was just playing around with Parama (WHICH ALSO HAPPENS TO BE BUDDYING- SOMETHING YOU DISAPPROVE OF PARAMA!)

The fact that he didn't call Doc out for "buddying" him earlier yet he felt the need to point out he thought that -I- was buddying shows he is inconsistent.

Then there is this gem:
Parama wrote:You're the one stalking me though! I /in'ed this game before you! And you're trying to
re-replace
Look MORE CLOSELY AT BEFORE AND AFTER:
Parama wrote:I do not approve of the buddying, either.

to THIS:

Parama wrote:
You're the one stalking me though!
I /in'ed this game before you! And you're trying to
re-replace
into another game I'm in
!!!
<______<
Notice the smiley face, the exclamation marks, the aura of familiarity, the friendly talking. Before he was talking to me in a serious manner. To fate? Definitely not. There is no doubting that this is blatantly obvious buddying here.

So, what is wrong with this picture?
Oh.
That's right.

Immediately after he accuses ME of buddying, what does he do?
HE GOES AND BUDDIES SOMEONE ELSE.

Not only is that hypocritical, it is once again, as I stated, immensely inconsistent which scummy as hell. If you're going to play a certain way, stick to it. Not go all wishy-washy and jump onto someone for doing one thing and then not everyone else who does it.

So what did I do? I called him out on it:
Brandi wrote:
re-replace
unvote

vote: Parama

Buddying doesn't sit well with me.
Obviously this post was meant to call him out on his hypocrisy. Just as I expected- it flew right over his head (and sadly the rest of the town as well) , and gets defensive and over-eager as well:
Parama wrote: Don't understand how my comment towards Fate is buddying. Considering I consider your earlier question to be buddying it's funny to see your accusation turned against me and the hypocrisy in your reason is astounding!
ITT Parama completely misses the point. And the fact that he "doesn't see" (Completely denying it) the buddying between him and Fate even further discredits his initial attack on me. If my question to Doc was buddying, his comment towards Fate is buddying x 9000.

He then proceeds to make comments asking me for my reasoning. This is something scum do because as I previously stated, scum squirm/flail when they don't understand what they've done wrong. He is asking me to give him something to defend against. If he was pro-town he wouldn't care about my vote or my confidence in it. Especially considering he wasn't really close to being lynched as most of the votes on him were RVS votes, which would easily and quickly get removed.

Then he goes and continues to be scummy throughout the rest of the game:
Stop RVSing guys, I think that phase already ended.
Once again lording over some sort of self-credited authority over the town, pretending to actually be doing something when doing nothing at all- especially considering there was no one to direct that statement to as we were already out of RVS.

Feigning helpfulness is also a scumtell.

90% of the posts he has made in the game thus far have been scummy. So far he is the scummiest player over all. He needs to die.

Vote: Parama
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #82 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Brandi »

Hmm, I thought I had un-voted earlier, but I guess I didn't do so properly. Oh well- my vote is still exactly where it needs to be.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #83 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Brandi »

Brandi wrote:
Fate wrote:
Unvote

Your meta is showing Parama.

I'm not sure if that is a complete sentence.
Regardless, I don't have a meta! :D
I have not played a mafia game in many many months (I think around 6 or 7) and the only difference between now and then is that I am actually trying to play the game instead of lurk/flake/PMS etc.

But that was nice of you to go through my game history, not that I know how you did such, considering the search function is currently down. And I know I've never played with you before.

Disregard this post, I am dumb and can't read.

I thought your statement below was directed at me.

If you had worded it:

"Your meta is showing, Parama"

I would have understood. Oh well.

All these votes on me though, I feel so loved! ^_^
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #96 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Brandi »

NavyCherub wrote: Brandi - I think it's funny that you're attacking Parama, because you both seem to be similar in playstyle to me. Everything you called out Parama for doing is his
usual overconfidence
. You're also acting similar to Anti by way overreacting to things like his "buddying" comment - who would possibly take that kind of thing seriously at this point?
I wouldn't know what is usual for him, and I don't really care at this point. I'm not sure where you get this over-reacting idea- Perhaps you haven't read my posts thoroughly. If anything, I am over-analyzing- which there is nothing wrong with that. Parama is being scummy, I pointed out his scumminess. It doesn't have much to do with his over confidence as much as it has to do with his hypocrisy.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #98 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Brandi »

broomhead wrote:
NavyCherub wrote:
broomhead - You find it scummy to be eager? Can you explain why?
Ahh, being an eager beaver and overreacting or "having emotions all across the board" are two very similar things (don't worry Brandi, I'll come back to you). They walk the same fine line.

NavyCherub wrote:
Antiximo wrote:You got a problem with my overreaction buddy?!
Yes, it doesn't help anyone to overreact. Actually, it is scummy.
Well there buddy, you just asked me a question and you answered it there for yourself 5 posts later. whooopdido

Regardless, inconsistency is less scummy and more just a poorly organized mind. Anyone can have one of those, but only a select few can be ready to throw out 7 or 8 tendrils of accusation so she can always have a quote back up from day one.

If you looked at all this type as a conversation (isn't it?) then Brandi just stands out like a blue grassed trumpet in a James Bond movie. Somethings not sound. (eh? get it? *sigh* I do my best sometimes, but it never works)

I don't see why you think standing out is a bad thing. But really.
It's not that I'm standing out too much- it's that everyone else is standing out too little.

Keeping quiet certainly doesn't help the town catch scum at all. Perhaps this "scum hunting" is an alien concept to you.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #102 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Brandi »

Parama wrote: Being anti-meta = scumtell? Lol.
I never stated this. Please don't put words in my mouth.
Parama wrote:Lol, I'm giving my stance on meta. I already told people not to use it, and I gave my reasons why.
Notice the eyeroll emoticon. Lol it's definitely a sign of being serious :roll:

Why did you need to give your stance if you didn't beleive Doc needed to hear it? Obviously if he was being sarcastic there was no need to respond in such a manner because it was clear he understood your stance. But perhaps you were not being serious in that post, and I will concede that.
Parama wrote: Or I feel a need to call someone likely town due to their attitude and timing of their post. I get good vibes from Espeonage's post there and I get good logic from his following ones. Issues there? I'm just callin' 'em as I see 'em, and I see a townie.
First it was town, now it is "likely town." Make up your mind. I'm sure you see a townie is the majority of us. Scum.
Parama wrote:Whoops, I was accusing you of buddying with me, not Doc.
K. That makes even less sense.
Parama wrote:Why you would bother to ask if someone was being serious about their vote during in RVS is a type of overreaction that can be used as a link later.
I tend to see a lot of serious votes in the RVS. Sometimes not everyone makes themselves clear. I'll admit I was being slow for not recognizing the sarcasm to begin with though.

Parama wrote: I think you're overanalyzing RVS posts.
And catching scum. People with mafia roles don't stop being scum for RVS, they are scum the entire game.

Parama wrote: ...
NO. JUST NO. YOU ARE TAKING EVERYTHING I SAY TOO SERIOUSLY.
THERE IS THIS THING CALLED HUMOR. I USE IT ON OCCASION. THERE IS THIS THING CALLED SARCASM. I USE IT OFTEN. YOU DON'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN A SERIOUS POST AND A NON-SERIOUS POST.

Oh because using humor and sarcasm with other players isn't buddying them right? You don't make any sense. What makes you think only serious posts can be buddying is beyond me.
Parama wrote: Calling this buddying is a massive misrep considering that the intention was to keep a friendly atmosphere which you seem so intent on crushing.
I would not have minded if you didn't claim to be so against buddying and then buddy others yourself. How can you say being friendly to another player isn't buddying? That's exactly what buddying is.

Parama wrote: Lol, the problem is that I wasn't buddying.

You repeating yourself over and over doesn't help me to instantly beleive it.

Parama wrote: Implying that I really did feign helpfulness, which is something you can't prove because it's wrong.
WIFOM. You can't prove you weren't feigning either. It appears to me you were, especially since you weren't actually being helpful.
Brandi wrote:If you can point out 16 scummy posts I've made out of 17 posts total (rounding up here), go for it.
If you want to bring percentages that you cannot objectively prove into the game, go for it.
Who is taking things too seriously now? Obviously the percentage is just to put emphasis on how scummy I think most of your posts are. Obviously I don't have any exact numbers in my head.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #107 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Brandi »

Zang wrote:
Parama wrote:Or I feel a need to call someone likely town due to their attitude and timing of their post. I get good vibes from Espeonage's post there and I get good logic from his following ones. Issues there? I'm just callin' 'em as I see 'em, and I see a townie.
So you got a town vibe from a random vote where the only thing he said was "OMGUS" and voted for me?

Parama wrote:Yup.

Parama wrote:I think you're overanalyzing RVS posts.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #112 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Brandi »

NavyCherub wrote: Over-analyzing is overreacting. Over-analyzing is bad because it causes you to defend statements that don't mean much in the end. For example, his "buddying" with Fate. Come on. The only reason you're calling him out for that is because he called you out.
No, it's not. Sometimes over analyzing catches scum and that is what I'm trying to do. Obviously I am not 100% in my accusations. I wouldn't want a lynch this early either, but stating early suspiciouns and reasonings for such- no matter how small is not a bad thing.

And it seems my point went way over your head as well. I was calling him out for being a hypocrite. I don't know about you, but in my opinion- when someone says they are against something and then goes around and does it right after saying such- that's pretty bad.

Hell I didn't even know he thought it was HIM he was accusing me of buddying- I seriously have NO idea where he got that from. He could have gotten onto ANYONE for buddying and I still would have attacked him the same.

Regardless of whether or not I am correct in my convictions- I got reactions, and I helped move the town into discussion.
Getting a "town vibe" is completely different from attacking someone relentlessly over game-start banter.
You're right, it's worse. He didn't just get a town vibe. He pointed to a random vote and said "TOWN." and then LATER ON called it a vibe.

Unless he was joking with that post- or has some sort of meta on him that I'm not aware of- that was a very scummy thing to do.

[/quote]
If I were on the computer when the game started, I would have said something about Fugitive being definitely town because he's never scum, a post about loving Pie, and a snarky comment toward Parama. Would you have been pursuing me about all of these?[/quote]

If you had said that it would have been obvious you were joking. I may have missed some early sarcasm- but everything you listed there would have made it very obvious.

Notice I did not attack Parama for his first post. Obviously I didn't take that seriously. I don't speak up on something unless I feel I have a reason to.

I have nothing against sarcasm and such like that. I'm a big fan, actually. I do have something against people who act this way in a serious manner.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #113 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Brandi »

EBWOP:
If I were on the computer when the game started, I would have said something about Fugitive being definitely town because he's never scum, a post about loving Pie, and a snarky comment toward Parama. Would you have been pursuing me about all of these?
If you had said that it would have been obvious you were joking. I may have missed some early sarcasm- but everything you listed there would have made it very obvious.

Notice I did not attack Parama for his first post. Obviously I didn't take that seriously. I don't speak up on something unless I feel I have a reason to.

I have nothing against sarcasm and such like that. I'm a big fan, actually. I do have something against people who act this way in a serious manner.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #115 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Brandi »

The very definition of buddying is joking around and being playful with someone in-game. How is that any other way around?

I mean if someone is my BUDDY, I'm certainly going to joke and be friendly with them.

I mean what is buddying to you? Being mean to someone?

Do you think fakegod was buddying other players? Wasn't he being friendly by complimenting everyone?

I'm actually trying to understand your logic now.... but I don't see it. It seems we have two different perceptions of buddying and I am very confused as to what yours is.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #123 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Brandi »

Well it seems I was wrong and now I feel like a noob.
Most of what was going on early game I misunderstood to begin with and arguing over two different definitions is indeed pretty pointless. I guess my perception of buddying doesn't make much sense after all.

Unvote: Parama

I'm not really convinced FalseGod is scum, he hasn't been posting enough for me to get a good read on him and he's just very odd and confusing. I suppose if I was making as little sense as I was then his hopping onto your wagon doesn't look very good. So those are scummy points for him.

But I also don't like how little Fate has been posting. He's posted a random vote with a joke comment, and then a serious (I think?) vote with a joke comment. And that's it. No serious input on anything pertaining to anything.

And since all this banter between me and Parama has been a meaningless distraction- the town needs some real discussion. (Well most of it- I still honestly do not agree with the whole TOWN read based on a simple RVS VOTE)

I'll have to read through again in a bit and try to get my head on straight.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #126 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Brandi »

Espeonage wrote:@fakeGod: That only shows that it hasn't been working. But pointing out things you like about other peoples play while not commenting on the game is bad.

Wall of words makes my eyes bleed. Then i couldn't read them due to having blood in my eyes.

@This little arguement going on. Isn't there are page on buddying in the wiki?
I just looked it up.
Buddying up is a tactic, usually used by members of the Mafia, to try to make yourself look less threatening. Typically the Mafia member will try to be friendly in some way, either outright or, more often, subtly. If the Mafia member is ever lynched at some point, and other players have noticed the buddying, it tends to throw suspicion on the person the Mafia was being friendly towards, thereby causing confusion even after the Mafioso's death.

Perhaps this definition is not the best because all I get from it is being "friendly" with others is buddying. But Parama's definition seems to extend further than that.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #128 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Brandi »

NavyCherub wrote:Wait, Brandi. Are you being sarcastic, or are you honestly admitting a mistake? I can't really tell, to be honest.
I was admitting a mistake. ^^;
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #136 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Brandi »

Parama wrote:
FakeGod wrote:Wow! This is fast-paced!!!

@Espeonage: I like your style. Concise and decisive.

@Antiximo: yeeeah I thought I saw you there...

@InPie: I never stop random voting. Never ever. :) :) ;)
There is a complete lack of content here. Considering the opening line of the post you'd expect to find something but nothing here actually contributes to the game - it's just more appealing to other players.
There's no reason for townies to appeal to everyone - they should focus on finding the scumzorz, not trying to make themselves look townier.
FakeGod is doing the latter, which is something only scum have motivation to do.
I'm not buying it, there's no town motive for what he's doing, only scum motivation.
This is why FakeGod is scum and needs to die.

I had originally FOS'd FakeGod for only his buddy to Espe- but now reading your case you've made, I have to say this puts it in a very logical light for me.

At first I had thought "buddying everybody just makes it a null tell"
But now I understand- and you are right.
vote: FakeGod

Skimming through these pages the following people I also don't like:
DocPotter:
-not much contribution- closest thing is parotting off of Pie in asking for vote reasonings from Espe.
Fate:
-Pretty much just votes, and only 2 posts. One vote being a random vote. Mostly a gut feeling with him.

@Zang: Please read recent posts to finish your analysis. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now that you just weren't fully caught up. But everything you have stated has already been addressed.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #148 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Brandi »

@FakeGod:

This is offtopic but here is a hint to how I quote "selectively"
When you find a post you want to quote, right click the quote and "open in new tab"- go to the tab and then then copy and paste the quote into a main message body and go from there. I use firefox but I think IE also has tabs as well as chrome.

On Topic:
Yes, you are right, I didn't expect to see things from Parama's POV either and was sure he was scum. But he somehow managed to make me do a 360 and I realized I was in deep error. If he had actually been buddying I would still be on his case, but it appears our definitions were entirely different and it seems my perception of the term buddying was severely lacking.

Also is this your second mafia game EVER or your second mafia game on this site?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #204 (isolation #29) » Sat May 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Brandi »

StrangerCoug wrote:
It looks like Furry's doing the count, but unless Antiximo's unvote of Brandi is buried in that wall of text of his or I'm too frustrated at my printer to notice the unvote (yes, I've taken my frustration out on my printer earlier tonight), his vote on DocPotter at #188 doesn't count.
MOD: I think this was missed many pages back:

Antiximo wrote:I see brandi's puttin in work.

unvote

gunna go re-read this pile of trash you guys are blabberin.

Also I'm not feeling to well right now guys, I'll have to catch up a bit later. ;x
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #293 (isolation #30) » Tue May 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Brandi »

Guys I've been having some really bad connection issues (it's been going on since lightning hit our house last week- lots of appliances went out, the internet goes in and out a lot we might need a new router or something) But I'm going to a friends house and I should have a stable enough connection to make a decent post :/ Really really sorry for delays.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #397 (isolation #31) » Wed May 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Post by Brandi »

I can finally make a bit of a post for now. Picking up from where I left off....

Zang wrote: Ok, you admit that you messed up with the definition but why didn't you look it up before? Then this whole argument between you and Parama could have been diverted. 
Eh, because I'm dumb and just didn't think of it. Even still that definition alone would not have helped me much as Parama explained it better.
Zang wrote: NavyCherub-
InflatablePie wrote:...Fugi never made a post about loving me...

;_;
STOP BUDDYING ME DANG
How is this buddying?
...He was sarcastically making fun of me. ;( <<this will haunt me forever>>
Zang wrote: Espionage-
Wall of words makes my eyes bleed. Then i couldn't read them due to having blood in my eyes.
They make my eyes bleed to. Which reminds me, why am I the one being criticized for not posting content when people like espionage and fate are posting just as little?
1) While Content does usually involve a bit of words, some people post more content in one post than others do in 20- it's all about separating fluff from actual playing of the game.

2) I agree with the eye bleeding as well, however... It's still important to read the posts. If you don't read through everything you could miss important details that are relevant to catching scum- whether or not you think the person posting so much is scummy or not.

So looking through the game currently esp is gaining some votes. I don't really agree with this wagon.

In fact, this is a very good point of interest that I can mostly agree with:

Fugi wrote:Just want to point out one quick thing. Look how quickly FakeGod jumped onto the case against Esp and sided with Pie. I know it seems a bit obvious, but he is new (right?), and new scum, from what I've seen, tend to do this. They take sides with their more experienced scum buddies and jump onto any little case presented against someone.
Not so much into the idea of Pie being scum at this point though.

FG wrote:Um guys, I'm town. Please don't lynch me.
...appeal to emotion...

>>>>>I have to stop again for now but a few things important for me to say:

1) I beleive the Espeon claim, it makes sense, I definitely don't think he should be lynched at this point. Lynching a claimed doctor is bad... lynching a claimed doctor on D1 is even worse.

2) Broomhead's most recent post gives me very strong feeling he is likely scum.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #436 (isolation #32) » Thu May 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Brandi »

Parama's wall of text is a good and helpful read- many points I can agree with and a few things I noticed as well when reading through.

Also completely disagree with Fugi on how Broomhead is a "safe-vote."

I can definitely agree to lynching Broomhead for his over-eagerness to push the lynch of the claimed DOC- yet trying and make himself look innocent by expressing doubt- and then throwing WIFOM all over the place on Espeon's legitimacy...

In fact...

Unvote: FakeGod
Vote: BroomHead

As I hinted in my last post... BroomHead's #396 has scum written all over it >_>

But this in particular caught my eye:
As a scum on day 1, why not claim doc? He has shown no reason to be it so far, so why now?
The whole "he has shown no reason to be it so far"

Why would a doctor ever want to look like a doctor?
It makes it sound like he is actively looking for one.

also later on there is this:
Claiming doc like that is not all the helpful for him. It also makes me mad suspicious that he didn't just claim doc. Like i said before when in post 396 when I already addressed what I thought of his claim,
I doubt there are two docs.
Which makes me think that he didn't claim full doc to prevent a counter claim.
Claiming doc like that is not all the helpful for him
It also makes me mad suspicious that he didn't just claim doc.
...Wat.

First of all- Not helpful? NOT HELPFUL? It's pretty mandatory that someone claims when they are about to be lynched. Not helpful as what?

Just what are you trying to say? How is a non-full claim less suspicious than a full claim? Unless you are under the assumption he is scum and you think that as scum he should have just fake claimed a regular doctor? But why would you even make a suggestion such as that?

And. Seriously. What is with this whole pushing of the "two docs" thing...where exactly did that come from.

It seems like some sort of ploy to try and push another Doc claim out of someone...which would make sense if ESP was scum with Broom- which is probably wrong and crazy... but maybe.

This has got me very confused but Broomhead has definitely taken the top spot for most scummy candidate.

Also I'm not sure if this is common or not in 12 player games but I wonder if we may be dealing with 3 scum instead of just 2. (>_<);;
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #439 (isolation #33) » Thu May 06, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Brandi »

Fate wrote:YES PIE.

MOAR FATE CASES PLEASE.

MOAR BROOM VOTES.

That fate guy is totally scum because...he...types in caps... and trolls type in caps, and furries are never trolls, therefore Fate cannot be a furry so he must be against us.
POS{Paw-of-suspicion}: Fate
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #448 (isolation #34) » Fri May 07, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Brandi »

I don't have anything new to add at this point. But I will say that...

Out of all the flavors of pie listed, the only really good one so far has been Pumpkin. (Cherry is seriously incredibly gross- ugh ew)
Also I prefer Cheesecake, which is more of a pie than a cake! Also Key Lime is pretty good as well ^_^
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #516 (isolation #35) » Sat May 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Brandi »

Espeonage wrote:Anyway to buisness.
Broom. Make a claim or I WILL hammer.
He claimed VT already.

Also, I'm here, but busy. I got a new computer today so Ive been busy with that ;P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #556 (isolation #36) » Wed May 12, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by Brandi »

To be honest I did not expect Anti to be helpful at all this game, and what do you know, he was more than helpful. Good job Antiximo <3

As for Esp claiming to have protected Zang... I suppose that could be legit.
Zang RoleBlocks Esp...
Esp Protects Zang...
Esp's protect fails and he doesn't die because he was roleblocked.
Anti explodes Zang.

There is also the chance that Esp is lying scum and didn't protect anyone- Zang popping up as a roleblocker seems a bit convenient.

Though now that the mafia RB'er is dead, Esp can't be blocked again so either tomorrow he will turn up dead or with an innocent to throw at us.

At this point I'm not sure who is scum. I'll have to read through again shortly.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #560 (isolation #37) » Thu May 13, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Brandi »

Antiximo wrote:you think i trolled this thread for no reason brandi? lol

anyways go town

Sure.

There are two ways to interpret the vote count, one is assuming Esp is scum, and the other is assuming Esp is town.

We know for a fact that at least one scum was NOT on the broomhead wagon... probably as a means to keep suspicion off when broomhead flipped town.

Of the people not on the broomhead lynch... the likeliness that there wasn't scum on the wagon at all is very very little. BUT If I had to choose one likely scum out of Fugitive and DocPotter, I'd say Doc.

Fugitive does make me a bit uneasy, especially with how much he protested the broomhead lynch. Broomhead may have flipped town, but he was scummy as hell, and Fugi's "town read" on him didn't make much sense. It's almost like he opposed the lynch solely because he knew for a fact broomhead was town rather than actually having evidence to support such.

Even still Docpotter has contributed little to....nothing this whole game, and seems to have a scum motive for the things that he does "contribute." It's mostly a gut feeling, though there are some reasonings as to why I feel he is scummy as well.

ISO'ing Doc... He has made a total of 14 posts all game. 12 posts total D1. Excluding broomhead, who can no longer post today... that is the least amount of posts than anyone else has made all game. That in itself is not a scumtell, no- but my point is lack of contribution which is not helpful to the town.

As for his D2 post...
Espe, why target Zang?

I don't like this question- it seems like something that would be more helpful to scum than town. If esp explained why he protected Zang(Who just so happens to have been scum) last night... that could help scum to figure out who he is going to protect tomorrow.

If it is somehow more beneficial to town than scum to know what the Doc Target is going to be then by all means explain...

Anyhoo- still no vote for now. I'm interested in hearing this Pie case as Pie has come off fairly town to me all game- though I have yet to re-read every player just yet.

also @Cherub, I don't know what you mean by "driven."
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #650 (isolation #38) » Sun May 16, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by Brandi »

Sorry that I haven't been posting, I'm here...ish >.o Not really sure if I'm happy with this Fugi lynch going on. Also post #641 ... I generally have liked what I've seen from Fate but that I don't- I don't think any two players should fully "trust" each other unless they are confirmed. We aren't certain Esp is town, and from Esp's recent play he has done a bad job of showing that he is pro-town. Also FakeGod isn't making much sense from what I've skimmed. ._.;

Out of the recent spats going on it's hard to find any actual cases because they are drowning in pointless ad-hominem attacks.

Maybe it's been my lack of presence but it feels as though this day hasn't gone on that long at all.

>>>OffTopic: @Pie, I like your new avatar, Mijumaru FTW.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #700 (isolation #39) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Brandi »

@DocP:
I'm confused. You want my reaction to what now? I don't think Parama is scum and he's given 0 reasons to acquire any votes at all today.

Is your putting Parma at L-1 and your pushing of me to vote some sort of ploy to get me to vote for and lynch Parama?

If it weren't for FakeGod's recent post, I would be voting you right now. (Because despite your recent scumminess quick lynches are always bad...)
FOS: DocP

I'll place a vote when I'm ready to. It's not something I feel like throwing around so easily when I'm not sure I have my head on straight.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #707 (isolation #40) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:49 am

Post by Brandi »

Ew, Flailing is an understatement for DP right now. He just exploded all over the place. Someone get a mop.

And seriously,
DocPotter wrote:
Vote Parama

I thought he was scum from around page two
, and after revisiting a few things, I still think he is.
ORLY?
DocPotter @PS#168 wrote:Lots of things happened today and last night, stuff I'll have to think over. Especially Brandi-Parama, though that has the hallmarks of
town-town
butting heads.
Seems like at that time you thought he was town.

Why make a comment like that if you suspected him to be scum early on?

Also hurrrrrrrrrr:
DocP wrote:No, your claim was enough to make me take a step back to think, which is perhaps the purpose of a claim and as I said, I want to see Brandi's reaction.

Though to be honest I knew what you would claim anyway coz I'm
smart
scum.
Hell you even blatantly stated you were making a
fake
case on him. And that you were trying to get a reaction from me. Um. Kind of hard to get a reaction from someone when you "give yourself away" before the person in question even has a chance to read/respond. It's like you were too worried about YOURSELF and giving reasons for your blatant role-fishing to actually go through with your "plan" ....

If getting a reaction from me was what you really intended, you'd think you'd actually WAIT FOR A REACTION.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #730 (isolation #41) » Wed May 19, 2010 10:57 pm

Post by Brandi »

DocPotter wrote:Nice pack of lies Brandi.

When did I say that was making a
fake
case. I didn't, that's just your response to me pointing out your fake arguement.

Parama is just running scared of my scumdar because he knows my recent hit rate and he's scum lol

Brandi, a good scum-scum fake arguements should have all the hallmarks of a town-town arguements shouldn't it? Notice I never said it was town-town, just had the appearance of it.All that trouble and someone saw through it you must be disapointed.

I especially like how lynch Parama, sic Espeie onto me has changed. I'm happy to have Espie protect me.

I was referring to this:
DocPotter wrote:580 - 687 as oposed to 587 - 642. Yeah :)

Unvote

We need to hear from Brandi, especially vote wise.

Parama, as for cases I think I mentioned why.
Faked arguement
"argument" ... "case" Whatever.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #732 (isolation #42) » Wed May 19, 2010 11:26 pm

Post by Brandi »

Uh... no......... You said your reason for voting parama was a faked argument when he mentioned there was no case on him. Do you even remember when you made your own posts?- I'm not going to go back and read Day 2 over again for you. o.O
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #733 (isolation #43) » Wed May 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Post by Brandi »

Nevermind. I'm dumb. Again. It's me that needs to learn how to read. u_u
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #734 (isolation #44) » Wed May 19, 2010 11:38 pm

Post by Brandi »

Ok my PS#707 is completely wrong. Just. Nevermind.

Ok I don't think we should lynch Doc since my perception of him being scum was based on my inability to read properly.

Doc's voting for Parama is because he thinks that the argument me and Parama had D1 was faked- which while is very very WRONG- is not scummy to think. I understand his reasoning now and with his claim- I don't think he should be lynched.

The people who look like scum right now: Fugi and NavyCherub.

Navy more so than Fugi.

vote: NavyCherub
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #736 (isolation #45) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:35 am

Post by Brandi »

That is fine too.
Unvote

vote: Fugitive
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #774 (isolation #46) » Mon May 24, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Brandi »

^This.

Also I am kind of sad Fate is being replaced =/
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #835 (isolation #47) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Brandi »

I honestly have not seen a single solid argument against Parama this entire game... and he has been far from scummy.

The argument that "he led many town mislynches" doesn't count for much since it was more than just him that voted- and scummy players are still scummy whether or not they end up being town...

Also why again is FakeGod town? His horrible reasoning for voting Parama is pretty scummy IMO.

vote: fakegod
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #842 (isolation #48) » Thu May 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Brandi »

Eh, alright then.
unvote

Not 100% on pie- I've kinda gotten town vibes from up until this point. I'd also really like to hear more from Slaxx. Maybe I just need to read through more thoroughly..
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #853 (isolation #49) » Sat May 29, 2010 5:22 am

Post by Brandi »

My internet has been super retarded again lately- I woulda posted sooner -.-

I don't think Pie is scum, I Iso'd him and read through again and while I think hes very misguided about Parama- I don't think he's been very scummy, just wrong a lot.

Parama, while you are very logical and well reasoned, you have been on a lot of town wagons, do you think there is a chance you could be wrong about pie? If you really really think he scum, who might a third scum be?

The only person who reads very scummy to me at this point is Navy, and I'd be much more comfortable lynching him. His recent post is also a bit hypocritical IMO, since he hardly says much of anything unless it's just directed at him, he's been "sitting while people bicker" just as much as others.

Also his initial case against Pie seems very... weak. You could make a case like that against every player in this game dead or not, it's like instead of pointing out actual scumminess he just forces negative things out of everything pie said- the things pointed out I don't see as particularly scummy. His final case sums up to "not putting in much effort" which is funny because Pie has put in more effort than others- though that in itself isn't really scummy either.

But the thing that gets me the most is that he was all for lynching Pie after making his "case" and then jumps onto Parama, putting him at L-2, granted he did say "I can see paramascum"

But it looks like he just hops onto whatever seems to be the most promising lynch... because RIGHT AFTER voting for Parama with willingness to lynch he comes and states his willingness to hammer DocPotter. He hasn't actually expressed finding Doc scummy all game- If he was so sure about Pie, and found Parama scummy as well- why would he be okay with just any lynch? Because that's what it looks like to me.

Also this:
NavyCherub wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:Can I point out to everyone that Navy and Parama both said I was scum after I either voted them or said they were good lynches? Does no one else notice this or does no one care?
Well, on my half of that it was entirely coincidental, but you won't believe me so it doesn't really matter.
"but you won't
believe
me"

...why would you use the word "believe" on someone you think is scum? If Pie is "scum" to you then it shouldn't be a matter of him believing you- scum know who is not scum.

Gah. I really really think Navy is scum.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #920 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Brandi »

prod received. Ill try to post soon. Sorry I just don't feel too well =/
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #921 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Brandi »

Okay, it looks like there's no chance for a Navy lynch.
Unvote

I voted for FakeGod earlier but apparently he is obv town? Despite the reasons stated not to lynch FG I still think he could be scum. Sometimes "newbtown" ends up being scum. Scum can be newbish as well.

Parama doesn't seem scum to me because he seems the most dedicated to help the town, and nothing he's done has been scummy in my opinion. Of course earlier in the game I thought he was scum but that's because I was being dumb.

People I will most likely not support lynching:
Parama
Slaxx
DocPotter

People I would be okay with lynching:
NavyCherub
FakeGod

Meh:
InflateablePie

Pie doesn't look like scum to me, I'm not seeing it. Parama said earlier it looked like he'd support any lynch- but I get that exact same vibe from Navy as well. But at the same time Pie is not super duper town either.

But I'm always wrong about everything. For all I know Parama and Slaxx (top two on my town list) could be scum together. If that is the case Im going to cry.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #940 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Brandi »

@Navy- I can't control being unsure about things- sorry. I can't "magically" be sure just because you ask me nicely. I do think you are scum, but no one wants to lynch you. So I don't know what to do. I don't really want to vote for certain people just because I am told to. I want to do my best to help the town but I don't know (ONCE AGAIN) what that requires me to do. Anyone who gets to know me knows I'm a very indecisive person.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #966 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Brandi »

If people are actually going to lynch Navy I will be happy with putting my vote back there ^^

Also, is Pie the only one that claimed a name/animal with his claim? I don't think anyone else has done that. I wonder why.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #977 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by Brandi »

Guys, GUYS. anyone else notice something here?
DEAD (5/12)
broomhead, who was Stripey the
Tiger
, a vanilla townie, has been lynched on Day 1.
Antiximo, who was Redflame the
Lion
, a bomb, has been set on fire on Night 1.
Zang, who was Jack the Human, a Mafia roleblocker, has been bombed on Night 1.
Fugitive, who was Florence the
House Cat
, a vanilla townie, has been lynched on Day 2.
Espeonage, who was Naomi the
Rabbit
, a weak doctor, has been impaled on Night 2.
NavyCherub wrote:L-1 already? Lucky the
German Shepard
(wat), a vanilla bro.
InflatablePie wrote:Claim: Vivienne the
Fox
, Vanilla.
Navy's claim just doesn't match up. None of the other claims are that specific. I don't mean to play "outguess the mod" but I would think if there were a "dog" it would be "DOG" or "guard dog" or something to that extent.

Especially since it's spelled "German Shepherd" not German Shepard

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=German+S ... 0377d36e51

and no I don't think that little "(wat)" clears him.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #978 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:56 pm

Post by Brandi »

In fact looking through at Navy again I'm picking up on a lot of scumminess. I will repeat things I previously said- But it's still relevant.

Like his first Day 1 post:
NavyCherub wrote:Zang - Is that really all you have to say so far? You don't look very town to me at all yet.
This looks like coaching. "You don't look town to me at all
YET
"

Just like with the DOCP wagon, he is ready to hop onto a popular lynch. He comes in and asks a stupid question,
Do we...do we not have a deadline?

What is Broom at?
DocPotter wrote:Not really Navy, and that would be 4 I believe.
NavyCherub wrote:
Unvote, vote Broom
and then promptly throws in a vote. He doesn't care "what the case is" he doesn't care about who he's previously accused of being scum. All he cares about is how soon this townie is going to get lynched and if there is anything he can do to further it without looking scummy.

Im sorry I overlooked Parama's points before, this here is very good:
Parama wrote:
Brandi wrote:also @Cherub, I don't know what you mean by "driven."
Mafia busdriver I'm assuming, but I don't like this suggestion at all. What's the point of arguing against the roleblocker theory? Seems like an attempt to confuse the town.
Initially Parama posts a good bit on Navy- Navy ignores this initial post and only posts his Pie case, this is what Parama originally said, all of which is very true:

Parama wrote: Nvay: Starts by saying that he has no doubts that FG is scum... um, that's a little too strong of terminology for a FIRST POST. But then his following posts back up his suspicions with good reasons and put valid pressure on FG. Lots of stuff here, but also doesn't do much scumhunting besides FG-related posts. Slips under the radar once pressure turns to Espe - earlier had made a buddyesque comment on Espe's play. When broom wagon forms, doesn't even seem to care about the reasons, just wants to make sure he isn't hammering before his bandwagon vote. Eagerly awaiting the reasoning on Pie btw. What happened to FG since D1? You haven't mentioned him in a while.
Later on Navy does what he normally does, comes in and asks a dumb question to try and feign actually playing. He is so lazy and ignores pretty much everything- it's hard to think he has any intentions of helping the town.
NavyCherub wrote:Can you repeat your "accusations" in a nice list or something? I don't understand what you're accusing me of.
NavyCherub wrote:
Parama wrote:
Parama wrote:Blatant bandwagon vote on the broom wagon, being wary to make sure you weren't hammering.
No...well, a little bit. Other people had cases I agreed with, and I did post this. As far as being wary on hammering, I think you're reading too much into "What is Broom at," which was simply a question since
we didn't have a vote count in awhile.
O RLY?

This is hilarious because at the very top of the page he posted on asking this there was a vote count. But maybe for Navy it is a while. Maybe if there isn't a vote count every other post he cannot stay on top of things. Maybe it really is hard for him to just read the game. Or maybe he is just full of crap.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=450

SEVENTEEN POSTS AFTER THE VOTE COUNT HE ASKS THIS. BROOM ONLY GAINED ONE VOTE. ONE VOTE! since the last vote count and that was easy as hell to see. He could- you know. SCROLL UP AND READ. But no- he's too lazy for this. He wants to ask questions and act like he is here- just so he can stay under the radar.
So I guess no one likes my Pie theory. Oh well. That only makes me a bit more confident in it.

I can see Paramascum too.

Right- you are oh so confident in your Pie "theory"......
NavyCherub wrote:So...are we gonna wait for a claim? I'm willing to hammer.
....That you're willing to lynch DP when he is getting close to the noose.

I can't believe that Navy would even try and have the balls to call others out (such as Pie) for being non-commital for being "unsure" about things when he is JUST AS NON-COMMITAL. Oh he may have "scumlists" and "suspicions" but that all means NOTHING to him because every single bandwagon as long as it gained enough momentum to the point of their being claims.

NavyCherub wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:You know what's funnier than DP flailing? Navy coming out of nowhere with a willingness to lynch him.

Bad enough you hastily built a flimsy case on me and abandoned it about as quickly, but now this? You did something similar with the broomhead lynch - just jumped right on out of nowhere.

Because it's totally my fault when I see the thread.

Because my case was totally "flimsy" and "hastily built."

Because I've totally "abandoned" my desire to lynch you.

Totally.
SEE BOLDED:
This is a false dilemma. He states this as if he HAS to hop onto the lynch. He doesn't have to get behind it at all. So yes Navy, it IS YOUR FAULT. IT IS VERY MUCH YOUR FAULT.

Look at Parama, he has stuck to who he wants to lynch despite other wagons building beacuse he's not going to lynch just anybody. He wants to lynch who he thinks is scum. At least when he was on the Broom and Fugi lynch he thought they were scum and not just because everyone else was voting them.

Navy has been bandwagon hopping and being lazy, hypocritical and not actually helping the town in any way all game. reading through this game again, I am starting to pick up that there is a chance that Slaxx is likely the other scum-partner of Navy. But right now Navy needs to die. His claim is just the icing on the cake. Navy tries to dismiss a lot of things against him by calling it "nitpicking" and "reading too deep into things" - yet I feel these little things are what really bring him out as scum. It doesn't always have to be a big lie to be telling. Especially since his case on Pie is filled with misrep and essentially "nitpicking" as well. He even accuses Pie of things he has done himself. Such as "
asks small, meaningless questions to appear to be scumhunting
".... really it doesn't get more obvious than this.

And yes this is a WALL OF TEXT. But it is necessary to read! Especially the part with the link. K that is all.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #979 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Post by Brandi »

EBWOP:
...Oh he may have "scumlists" and "suspicions" but that all means NOTHING to him because he'd support** every single bandwagon as long as it gained enough momentum to the point of there** being claims.

I'm tired now.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #982 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:08 am

Post by Brandi »

Parama you should read my recent posts. Pie is definitely not the better wagon!
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #984 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Brandi »

ITT Slaxx doesn't read any of my posts.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #986 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Brandi »

It's not that- it's that I feel ignored since ya'll are only responding to FG and nothing I said. Makes me feel like I stayed up for hours reading through this game again for nuthin' >.<;;
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #988 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:39 am

Post by Brandi »

I would say that if Navy is scum there is no way Pie could be scum...
But if Navy flips town then Pie would need to die.

I am 98% sure Navy is scum though.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #992 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Brandi »

It would be cool if DocP didn't get replaced and actually said something.
*hint hint wink wink nudge*

I like his vote but I don't like his lack of activity.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #999 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Brandi »

Nooooo! :c
Oh well.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1000 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Brandi »

^That was @the Mod's post.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1006 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Brandi »

FG why would it matter if Parama hammered over you?
If Parama is not going to hammer then you should- or Slaxx. But it doesn't really matter who does it. It's pretty obvious Navy is mafia and needs to die.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1009 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Brandi »

FakeGod wrote:Parama you just said if I hammered Navy and he flips town you're gonna get me lynched.....

So I backed off? What, should I hammer him now? It's his fault he's lurking. Parama you're not making any sense.
No he said if you quick-hammered. As in. If you hammered him before he had a chance to say anything.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1012 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Brandi »

Why should bad vibes be better than a good case? I mean come on ._. If Navy isn't lynched and turns out to be scum I will be very sad. :C
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1017 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Brandi »

Well FG does seem too worried about himself which does bug me as well.
But what if FG is some sort of third party? Like a survivor or something. His behavior is very odd at least.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1019 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Brandi »

Brandi wrote:
FakeGod wrote:Parama you just said if I hammered Navy and he flips town you're gonna get me lynched.....

So I backed off? What, should I hammer him now? It's his fault he's lurking. Parama you're not making any sense.
No he said if you quick-hammered. As in. If you hammered him before he had a chance to say anything.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1022 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Brandi »

well FG, keep in mind that one person cannot lynch someone. Also Navy hasn't seemed to be on the site at all for a while. Which is annoying.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1028 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Brandi »

if I could hammer I would =/ If we wait until the replacement ..... then the replacement will just have to re-read and all that BS and it'll be obv navy is lurking if he doesn't post by then. He is scum how much more clear does it need to be? And if Navy ends up needing to be replaced he sure as heck better die >:c
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1037 (isolation #71) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Brandi »

Oh my god this is so dumb. *headdesk*
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1044 (isolation #72) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Brandi »

Can we please just agree to lynch Navy if he doesn't post soon? I mean it would be much better to just kill him instead of let him get replaced too.

<b>Navy hasn't posted in 5 days</b>...... the least he could do is come and say SOMETHING.

Even if we don't wait for a DocP replacement, all we'd have is an extended night. All this stuff is just confusing.

@FG: Why is pie and Parama still your top suspects yet you said you agreed with my case earlier? Are you just going to suspect everybody or what?

Originally I never suspected Navy but now Navy being scum makes way too much sense. If we lynch Navy and he turns up town I'll be more than willing to lynch Pie.
>_>

SCUM:
NAVY
SLAXX

JKFHJSDFJKDF:
FG

TOWN:
ME
PARAMA
DOCP

?????:
PIE
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1046 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by Brandi »

EBWOP:

Navy hasn't posted in 5 days
...... the least he could do is come and say SOMETHING.
THIS IS THE ONLY SITE WHERE I HAVE TO USE [] [/] OKAY D:
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1052 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Brandi »

@FG: Yes he is, he still is at L-1

and FG you are dumb because someone DIED last night.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1053 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Brandi »

Parama wrote:
Brandi wrote: @FG: Why is pie and Parama still your top suspects yet you said you agreed with my case earlier? Are you just going to suspect everybody or what?
Okay, this is exactly my point. I wish I could describe what I mean this easily x_x

Also Brandi what puts Slaxx in your scum reads? Just wonderin' because when I had him in my scum reads you had him in neutral and now you have him in scum while I have him in neutral and I don't see what he's done to get a scummier read from you considering he's been getting townier IMO :/
Its more of a process of elimination with Navy in mind being scum. FG COULD be scum but I feel he is more VI <_<
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1057 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Brandi »

lol sorry I had some vodka and Im not as together as normal :b I wont post again till Im sober XD I didnt hink that was defensive just annoying because it didnt make sense to me
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1066 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Brandi »

Finally, it is day again. I would like to be the one to hammer Navy, thanks. There's no other choice but Navy right now.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1068 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Brandi »

oh okay then~
vote: Navy

bye navyscum!
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1075 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Brandi »

..............BAHMeow
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1168 (isolation #80) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Post by Brandi »

Thank you Fate for replacing back in <333
For the Record, FG, saying things like "If you lynch me you're going to lose"... 9 times out of 10 will make people think you are scum.
Good game guys. :p

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”