NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Vote Cobalt because Cobalt.

Anyone else think that, above all else, Pittbunny is being really diplomatic?
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Of course I would forget to bold first post of the game.
Vote Cobalt

Not really taking sides and posting fluff constantly is pretty bad either way, though.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Why'd you go and do that now, SP? Don't like the reactions to a possible Pitt wagon?
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Rereads are better when the first few pages aren't filled with someone doing dumb things "on purpose" to make other people post as much fluff as he is.

But seriously, I dislike it when people do that.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:06 am

Post by NavyCherub »

The votes on Mal are probably bolded because there is a tie for most votes and Mal would be lynched if it was deadline right now, since his wagon has existed longest.

Pitt: In 89, why don't you attack Cobalt for doing the same thing (but worse) as Jack? In 93, are you really admitting to preferring that people post fluff...?

Jack, at this point I think you're overreacting way more than UK did.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:18 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Jack wrote:So UK was being overly defensive when accused, and I was being overly agressive in questioning her about that.
Si.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:24 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Twomz: no lynching the mod please.

Jack: I specifically called you out because yours seemed suspicious to me, since you were reacting like that to something I don't think was even worth mentioning; it wasn't exactly scummy, and it wasn't hurting the town for UK to respond to a vote with no (clearly stated) reasoning, even if UK responded in a way I don't think was the most pro-town in the world.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:58 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Jack wrote:There's still a gap here though, where you say you found something suspicious, and then say what it was that you found suspicious, and don't say why you found what it was that you found suspicious, suspicious.
It is suspicious because it would be beneficial, as scum, to attack as you did to something that deserves either a small questioning or not much attention at all (at least right now).

And yeah, it was an attack because you used hot words that didn't really fit the situation, most prominently "you
insist
that cobalt is wrong," to make the post you were referring to look worse than it was. Read UK's post again. Did she really
insist
anything?
I don't think it's relevant that UK wasn't "hurting the town" (no more than it's relevant that it has "negligible benefit for scum" like she brought up). I'm not sure how hurting the town even comes into it, and scum often do things that don't benefit them.
Then what, exactly, is relevant here?
Do you think I'm suspicious because you don't agree with me that UK is suspicious?
No, I think you're suspicious for the way you went about saying UK was suspicious, not the fact that you think she is suspicious.

Unvote, vote Jack
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

here come some of those there quote stripes
Jack wrote:She said cobalt was wrong once again, and that it wasn't surprising because [link to your post about cobalt], implying that cobalt is always wrong. That's pretty strong.
I read that as more of a joking, lighthearted way of saying that she wasn't concerned about the vote. Note that, as I said before, I do not think this is a good way to respond to a vote, but I don't think it's a suspicious way to do so either.
Jack wrote:You really like the "hurting/beneficial" line huh? Scum are trying to do "beneficial" things remember. What's relevant is my gut. i.e. you have to decide whether someone doing something beneficial is really trying to help the town, or just trying to look like it, and whether someone hurting the town is doing so for scummy reasons, or for one of the many reasons townies do it.
Yes, I think I do. And I understand that one has to make that distinction, it is not a rule that someone doing beneficial things is town and that someone hurting things is scum. However, it is worth looking at, analyzing, and coming to a decision either way and I have clearly chosen what my gut told me, like you say you have.
Jack wrote:It doesn't sound particularly concerned. It's more of a "oh you two and your arguing" post.

It seems like you've been working your way up to this vote, which is what scum often do because they don't really suspect the person.
My vote comes from you responses to this discussion and the actions that sparked it, not just the actions. I don't like the way you're defending it; my "gut" makes me think you are worth a vote right now.
UncertainKitten wrote:To be clear, the unvote is one of those things that just overall feels like "Look at me I'm so conscientious and protown", and also would theoretically make you look better were I lynched anyway.
Good to note that there were no posts from Pitt between his vote and unvote. Still being very diplomatic.
Pittbunny wrote:I'm going to have to agree with UK on the "What the hell are you smoking Cobalt" platform...Cobalt, content. I want some. I don't care if you provide nothing but flowery absurdities, just provide something that doesn't make you look more VI than I already do.
So you went from voting, to unvoting, to completely dismissing the person who started the wagon in less than a page? Amazing. It's also very cool how you can call out Cobalt of all people for CONTENT when you have actually advocated fluff and posted less relevant content in all your many posts than Cobalt has in his few.
Pittbunny wrote:As to rolefishing, why shouldn't I rolefish?
My head hurt after reading this. At this point I'm not sure if you're scum or just dumb.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:56 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Pitt, tell me why you flip-flopped on your opinion of Cobalt's opinions so quickly and stop posting fluff.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Pittbunny wrote:are there any outstanding questions/concerns that anyone interested in analyzing me wants addressed?
Why do you keep doing the things you get called out for?
Unvote
Vote Pittbunny
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

So you like being considered scum. Do you also like being lynched?
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:13 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

I see. So you enjoy attempting to be as scummy as possible while still not being lynched, and you are a hypocrite on purpose.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:41 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Pittbunny wrote:Day 1 is a crapshoot in regards to itself. Yes, you can try to go for a deep analysis of the players; however, none of us have provided particularly expositive comments to pick apart. Yes, you can make a claim despite brevity, but it won't be particularly effective.
This comment says "I don't want to try Day 1. I want to post alot of nothing that can't be analyzed later (scummy) and vote for whoever the other people want to vote for so that you can't really analyze my votes, either."
Pittbunny wrote:So while I don't agree that an agreement can be made on why lynching you is stupid, I CAN agree that lynching you
soon
is stupid.
"I am trying to look town by advocating a slower Day 1 so that you guys can go ahead and try, but I'd really rather active lurk and tell you guys to keep doing what you're doing."
Pittbunny wrote:There isn't a particular rush to Day 1, and you still have plenty of time to reduce the wagon on your person and attempt to analyze/incriminate others.
Is there a rush to any day? And I thought you just said that we can't analyze very much on Day 1?
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:54 am

Post by NavyCherub »

SocioPath has also posted very little and is active lurking (as he himself stated) but he's not being a hypocrite and trying to pass himself off as any more town than he is, so I have alot less suspicion on him.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

llamaeatataco wrote:@Navy: Why are you working so hard to put a negative spin on whatever pitt says? Is he not scummy enough as-is for you?
He's scummy to me
because
of the way I view his posts; I'm not putting a "negative spin" on what he says, I don't think. I'm just saying how I interpret what he is saying.

@llama: as far as lynching an unproductive and scummy person goes, that is pretty much why I want to lynch Pitt. Except that I actually think he's scum. At least CJ has hinted toward being better the next day; Pitt has admitted many times to actling like an idiot for the sake of acting like an idiot.
xvart wrote:
Fate wrote:
Vote: Cobalt

Vote: Jack
What's with the multiple votes in the same post? You too Sociopath?
I don't understand what you are calling them out for here...

@genre claim thing: Can someone explain this to me? I don't really get what this would do, so I'm unsure as to if I would support it or not.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

llamaeatataco wrote:wtf?
This is what you are saying, as far as my understanding of the word 'interpret' goes:

He's scummy because of how I interpret (put a negative spin on) his posts, but I don't put a negative spin on them.
What? So if I find something someone says to be negative, I'm putting a spin on it? In that case, sure, that's what I'm doing every time I think something is suspicious. That's what you're doing, too. And everyone. Because no one says things that are automatically negative and anti-town unless they are extremely stupid; one has to read between the lines and make that decision for themselves.

The discussion about double votes is just
stupid
at this point. I'm not sure if its rolefishing, distracting fluff, or if people are actually breaking down jokes now.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

I don't see how SP is scummy at this point. He may not post long explanations for things, but at least he tells us his position on everyone and doesn't post "hey guys could there be double voter!?!?"
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:22 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Pitt, would you claiming hurt the town?
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:07 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Pittbunny wrote:Learn to not waste townies just because of a neutral existing. Presumably, I'm not the only one.
How are we wasting town members? Everyone who isn't town is worth killing, and you are being far from useful anyway.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:49 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Pittbunny wrote:I wonder who Cherub will go after once his tunnel-target is gone, hum.
Because that back and forth with Jack never existed, no sir.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:42 am

Post by NavyCherub »

I, personally, am ready for this day to end.
[url=http://wideface.wordpress.com/]Let's Wideface.[/url]
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

It might still be better to wait until there's proof of something like that happening. The way Pitt claimed his role to be, I think he'll come back as a full-fledged player.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:57 am

Post by NavyCherub »

llamaeatataco wrote:What I was trying to prove with my wall of quotes was this: SP has added very little to this game. Most of his game related content has been
answering questions
, making bad jokes and
voting people
I think you're missing something here. SP hasn't been the most contributing person ever, but it isn't active lurking when he does, in fact, give us his point of view and opinions when they matter. He's answered questions and he's voted, so we have plenty to look at later in relation to him if need be. People don't have to post quote walls and piles of text to make a point or express their thoughts, especially day one. It isn't necessarily town to talk alot, and it isn't necessarily scummy to have a little fun. What matters is that the final point gets across, and I believe that SP did that just fine yesterday.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:33 am

Post by NavyCherub »

malthusis wrote:Day 2 has started, and will end the 12th of April.
Guys, we already hit deadline, its too late.

Stupid typos....... :P
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

I agree with Jack at the moment.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

I'm not voting for llama right now, and I agree don't think he's scum.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Policy lynch? Do you plan on contributing more often any time soon, CJ? It isn't day one anymore you know.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:16 am

Post by NavyCherub »

llamaeatataco wrote:Why are you defending him so much then? Are you that worried that your scumbuddy will fail you?
Why are you allowed to make negative suggestions about the truth behind posts, but you chastised me for it?
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:29 am

Post by NavyCherub »

You honestly think there is a difference between posting exactly what you think and posting rhetorical questions that obviously can't be answered, except that the second method is simply avoiding the matter? And does that mean you think that SP's post...
llama, who is your scum partner?
Pitt, who is YOUR scum partner?
is good because they are questions rather than accusations?
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:27 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Vote CJ

It's been too long. I don't believe you have that little to say at this point.
Twomz wrote:But, even with jason getting replaced, there needs to be more activity in thread for the beginning of a day
The thing is, it's not really the beginning of the day. We've had some discussion from the ability to talk during Twilight, so most people are pretty set in their opinions of others.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Jack is reaction hunting methinks. And I don't like xvart's reactions so far.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #33) » Sat May 01, 2010 11:20 am

Post by NavyCherub »

UncertainKitten wrote:
xvart wrote: You don't find it suspicious that someone wants to lynch someone for no suspicious reason?
I find it stupid. Think. What good does that do scum? Rather, given the attention it garners, does it do scum ANY good? It's just plain bad play. Find something literally scummy.
hrm.
unvote
. considering llama vote. ISOing later.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #34) » Sat May 01, 2010 11:21 am

Post by NavyCherub »

By that I mean I'll reread his ISO, I'm not doing a full wall of text analysis or anything because alot has been said already I'm sure.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #35) » Tue May 04, 2010 9:26 am

Post by NavyCherub »

unvote vote llama
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #36) » Tue May 04, 2010 9:41 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Twomz wrote:SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMMITY SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM and baked beans.
^scummy
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #37) » Tue May 04, 2010 9:42 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Also that was a joke.

Also I hate all the spam.

Also spam.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #38) » Tue May 04, 2010 10:14 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Would you find it scummy if I said I do like baked beans?
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #39) » Thu May 06, 2010 7:59 am

Post by NavyCherub »

I'm not lurking, this week is AP test week and I've been sort of busy, but I'm keeping up. So I guess I am lurking. But today was the last one (AP English Lit and Comp) so I'll be more active in my games again.

I'm confused about this Join In/Opt Out thing. Are we voting for the entire player base, or just ourselves? It stops when a majority have votes for either side, which makes me think that it is the former. And in that case, what is the point of "good balance" in the vote, in that case?

Anyway,
Join In
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #40) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Unvote
. I'm not sure if having that ability makes him town, but it doesn't seem like something the mafia would have. I'm not going back to my CJ vote because I think that no real scum would act that obvious. I haven't decided where to go next.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #41) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Twomz wrote:
Vote: Jack
guess I'll just leave it where it was until I figure out who I want to vote for, if it's gonna bother you enough to put it in all caps :roll:.
This is a really bad post. If everyone else is cool with it,
vote Twomz
. I don't really see anywhere else to go today, to be honest.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #42) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Twomz wrote:Maybe tomorrow the town will find a scum...
Pitt was/is third party as far as we know, so it's not as bad as lynching two town in a row like this makes it sound. We need all the non-town factions dead to win anyway, right?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”