Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Twomz »

/Confirm

Good to be back after a (very) long break :D.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Twomz »

So, we've started then...

Let's see if I remember how to do this,
Vote: UncertainKitten
because all the kittens I know are always certain.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Twomz »

At any rate: What benefit for scum does self voting have? Especially in a meta where people will jump on you like mad for self voting?
So later in the game they can say 'See, I've only voted for scum, I'm obvious town.'

Does anyone actually remember being in a game with me before, I think I recognize CJMiller, but I might be thinking about someone else /shrug?

As much as I'd love to sit here and discuss WIFOM about people attacking each other to distance themselves (for a really silly reason) I think it'd be nice if we could get some kind of rhetoric going about the theme in general, especially if it could help us restrict possible role claims without revealing any power roles (although, the whole 'no vanilla's in the game makes that point seem kinda moot).

What about a genre claim? Or do y'all feel it'd be too early in the game for something like that?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Twomz »

SocioPath wrote:Also votes are useless.
Meaning... you don't like voting patterns used for scum tells or that you just think the whole system is useless?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Twomz »

SocioPath wrote:
Twomz wrote:
SocioPath wrote:Also votes are useless.
Meaning... you don't like voting patterns used for scum tells or that you just think the whole system is useless?
Yes.
Awesome.

@UncertainKitten: Wow, I keep forgetting that people don't know my playstyle anymore... it was a joke, I know it doesn't make any sense, that's because it's a paradox, it's not suppose to make sense. If my comment isn't directly related to catching scum expect it to be in jest and/or sarcastic, and even when I am trying to catch scum, the majority of my posts will be feeble attempts at humor.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Twomz »

Care for a reason there Cobalt?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #107 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Twomz »

Do we want to make an attempt at lynching the mod or does anyone else think that just might make a no-lynch? It's good to know that we can vote for him though... I guess.

I'm waiting for Fate to post before I put any serious thought into who might be a good day 1 lynch.

Also, after I get off work today (in about an hour and forty-five minutes) I'll be driving a while to visit family for the weekend. I should still have internet access, but I don't know how often or when I'll be able to get on.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #114 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Twomz »

UncertainKitten wrote:And I never get lynched, not til D3 anyway. Would you like to start a wagon on me?
I was about to remove my random vote and try to find someone who looked scummy enough to get a wagon going on... but I can't refuse a challenge. Who's with me?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Twomz »

Your reaction to my vote cements it firmly in place ;).

Also, overused meme is overused.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Twomz »

Btw, we're at lynch -2, please no one hammer before Fate posts.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #161 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:52 am

Post by Twomz »

Thanks for joining us Fate.

Can you give reasons for saving us three are town, or is it just a gut feeling?

And any reason for the two votes in your first post?

Also, why aren't more people voting UK or have basic scum tells changed over the past couple of years?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #179 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Twomz »

So, any objections to lynching UK for Day 1 and moving on, or does anyone want to discuss something else before we end the day?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #182 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Twomz »

Wow, first you lash out at me for voting you, then you call people voting for you 'boneheads' without giving any actual reason why they shouldn't be voting for you and now you're actually trying to set up lynches for the next couple of days?

Why is UK still alive again?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #184 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Twomz »

xvart wrote:Had a seizure this morning and am having trouble remembering/reviewing my games because I can't keep get the last 36 hours straight. I'll post tomorrow at the latest once I get my head back on straight and can review the threads.

xvart.
Wait, really? You alright?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #243 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Twomz »

@UK, yes, my original vote for you was silly and random and my reason for keeping it on you before the miniwagon started was silly (the whole challenge thing). Your reaction (as I've stated in a previous post) is what kept me on you and has me advocating your lynch. I don't mind if you attack my reasons or disagree with them or explain them away or whatever, but they're there and they're not going to change without you addressing them.

@ genre claim: The reason for a useless partial claim is to draw connections and to tighten possible future role claims. It also would (hopefully) promote conversation and give some information. Any info is better than no info for the town imo.

@ double votes: If one of you isn't joking around, is town and actually has more than one vote, i ****in hate you. For town that's a very powerful ability and you shouldn't shake it around willy nilly on Day 1 without reason. As nontown it attracts attention to you so good job if your antitown, you're making the towns job easier.

Twomz's Day 1 thoughts about players so far.

CJMiller: While I appreciate the assisted pressure on UK, the reason is silly and no backup or content has been attempted from him. For shame (and screw your Day 1 policy, scum can act like scum every day of the game, and any scum you find day 1 is one less that you have to find day 2).

Cobalt: Seems to know what he's doing but doesn't like explaining his actions. I know this is going to sound like coaching (it kinda is, but from a player to player standpoint, not char to char), but dude, if you explain your vote people tend to be more likely to agree with you or are more likely to make crap arguments against the vote if they're scum (although town do that to). But I know playstyle is sometimes ingrained so w/e.

Fate: Another short poster, but he gives reasons. Don't know if he's really wagon hopping or not (cause I don't think most votes had a wagon on them), but I'll double check later (getting late and I have a BUNCH of crap tomorrow).

Jack: Seems to have a good head on his shoulders, but I can't really get a tell one way or another this early in the game.

Jason: No comment yet >.>

Llama: Pretty much same as Jack.

Navy: Read all his stuff then read something else for context and forgot everything I was gonna say about him, ARG!

Pitt: Don't know what words I'd use to describe him... but pretty sure right now 'useful' wouldn't be one >.> Looks kinda like he's just going with the flow at the beginning, and I don't really notice any serious attempts at scum hunting later on.

SocioPath: Acting kinda crazy, but besides vote jumping from person to person I don't really see anything that scummy (at least imo).

xvart: Seems protown to me, but it is day 1, so meh.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #284 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Twomz »

Wow, neutral claim and the win condition is open. Makes me think Jester or SK as opposed to survivor, but I don't really think we'd see a jester in a game this size and I don't think a Sk would just claim neutral w/o claiming SK (to become a hitman for hire or w/e.

Should be at L-1, I'm willing to hammer but I'll hold off until everyone's ready.

Jack, why would we want a dayvig to out themselves (if there is one) to kill him? While there's a chance it will open up the lynch tomorrow, there's also the chance of him being able to act like a PGO or some other such role, where we'd lose a protown role for no real benefit. Are you advocating it on the possibility of him being a Jester?

Pitt, would you mind doing a full claim... I mean, you're gonna die one way or another now that you've claimed, not like it'd lose you the game or anything (I think you've already done that w/ your partial claim).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #304 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by Twomz »

SocioPath wrote:
Pittbunny wrote:At least make better use of the D1 time you have left.
Well I've already caught all the scum, so how could it get any better?
You could kill them all? Although, wiping them out all at once would be kinda boring, don't ya think?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #311 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:43 am

Post by Twomz »

Everyone but UK and Cobalt has checked in right? Once they both post we can finish this, or does someone want to wait a bit more?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #316 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Twomz »

@ UK: Call me old fashion, but I thought putting them in a post was explaining them >.>

Since we can talk at night, and it's pretty much already been decided, I'll give Cobalt til 10pm tonight to respond, then i'll hammer pitt. If someone else wants to do it first, I'm not particularly against it. Or, if someone has another reason besides waiting for a dayvig or w/e to postpone the lynch, better say it soon.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #322 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:46 am

Post by Twomz »

Because, ya know, scum are gonna set up lynches on people they claim are town instead of people they claim are scum... setting up lynches is an awful thing for town to do, and to me it's one of the bigger scum tells. You can say the people you're setting up are scum all you want, but trying to decide the towns lynches ahead of time is pretty damn scummy.

Also, that doesn't address attacking people voting for you (kneejerk scum action). Those are good enough for me for a Day 1 lynch, but that's irrelevant right now, as we're gonna string up the guy who's claiming a neutral role when the town has to eliminate all neutrals to win.

Anyways, I have class, so I'll post again later today.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #327 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Twomz »

10PM is 5 hours and 25 minutes from the time of this post (or, when I get off work).

But, if the mod isn't going to be here for the death scene I don't know what ending it now for night choice is gonna do (with no vanilla roles, no telling what kind of shenanigans the mod might have in store for us).

Anyways, I'll hammer when I'm about to leave work if nothing else has happened.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #340 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Twomz »

Close enough.

Unvote, vote: Pittbunny
for obv reasons.

So, what did y'all think of Day 1 so far? Anyone want to say anything about tonight (I can't think of anything relevant to say besides possibly vigging Pitt if he gets back up).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #342 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Twomz »

He could have, but he didn't.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #344 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Twomz »

Topics not locked and we're deep south so...

The fact that he had a knife makes me think he was SK instead of survivor. But, I guess we won't find out til later. Since he's not on the player list, I assume we can't vig him tonight >.<

Oh well. Don't play deep south often, and there's not much to talk about after that Day 1 (no real discussion on the lynch after the claim). I think I'm gonna try to get some opinions about Day 1 down anyway sometime tonight or tomorrow. Although I don't know what I'll be able to draw from what transpired >.> /sigh.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #346 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Twomz »

Eh, I'd assume he'd be untargetable until the mod announces he's back in game (if the flavor fits (if he's telling the truth as well), he might not come back for a while, although 3 days in a mini is a long time). You can try if you want, but I wouldn't advise it on the chance of whatever your ability it is fizzling from no target ;).

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY STACK, DETERMINER OF RESOLUTION!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #352 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:45 am

Post by Twomz »

llamaeatataco wrote:
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY STACK, DETERMINER OF RESOLUTION!
I don't get the joke. Sorry. :(
Joke? What, you've never played MTG?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #356 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Twomz »

It's true that I've seen many people with crazy playstyles who are good at picking out scum... but that's only part of the game. You still have to convince the rest of the town that the person is scum to get them killed.

SP probably knows that and will hopefully post seriously when there's actually reason to try to get a lynch together.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #359 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:06 am

Post by Twomz »

Magic: The Gathering?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #371 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Twomz »

Guys, I know it's awful that's he's never played MTG, but is that really a good reason to bus him? (really though, not quite sure why the votes are there)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #387 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:48 am

Post by Twomz »

Vote: CJMiller
While it might be acceptable at endgame where expecting someone to come in and read dozens of pages of text is borderline retarded, we're at day 2, just let someone replace in.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #399 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Twomz »

Jack wrote:I'm feeling a bit like twomz is scum right now.

unvote, vote:twomz
I get that sometimes, any particular reasons?

And I seem to be missing something on the votes for llama, must have something to do with my eyes glazing over on walls of text.

But, even with jason getting replaced, there needs to be more activity in thread for the beginning of a day, seems like some people have stacked positions and are just gonna let their votes stick there (me included until something better comes along) and others are just waiting for something to happen.

If we're going to just wait for the replacement to come in, we should at least try to get some info out there so he/she can be somewhat productive after his/her thread read.

Without any other info besides the two dead (possible historical/fictional(if you insist on it) character and a character from a movie) I'd say that a genre claim couldn't possibly hurt, but could only help by restricting possible fake claims later in the game. It would, however, get people talking about something (at the very least arguing against it).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #402 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Twomz »

The point is that in 24 hours we've had 3 posts, one of which was the mod's vote count >.>.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #410 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Twomz »

It feels like he has a post restriction where he has to vote everyone who votes for CJ... maybe we should test it out?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #413 (isolation #33) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:26 am

Post by Twomz »

His actions today? No. Yesterday? I'd need to read over them again, but at the time I wasn't getting much... I'm only human, there's a chance I missed something.

You know, if you elaborate, people might think you're trying to find scum instead of trying to vote hop to get the wagon off your scum buddy or w/e.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #433 (isolation #34) » Sun May 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Twomz »

Geez SP, I really don't mind the sarcasm and the apathy, but I REALLY don't like people setting up lynches.

unvote, vote SocioPath
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #443 (isolation #35) » Mon May 03, 2010 2:30 am

Post by Twomz »

Your 'gut' is a reason to be suspicious of someone, not to vote them (imo). There are many reasons to vote for people, to put pressure on them, because you think they are scum (having a gut feeling and thinking someone is scum are two different things to me /shrug), to illicit a response... those are reasons to lynch someone. Just posting that they sound scummy without giving any reasons should never lead to a lynch... otherwise scum would use it all the time to get townies lynched.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #459 (isolation #36) » Tue May 04, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Twomz »

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMMITY SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM and baked beans.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #466 (isolation #37) » Tue May 04, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Twomz »

Tempted to hammer because it's there... but I'm not cause I don't see any reason llama would be scum. If I heard an argument that makes me think llama even might be scum I might vote for him.

Unvote, vote: Jack

Read his posts... man, I really should have done this earlier.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #468 (isolation #38) » Tue May 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Twomz »

How does it feel? Don't like not being able to respond to accusations?

Also, nice posting 3 minutes after I vote you after not posting for 3 days.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #469 (isolation #39) » Tue May 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Twomz »

Wait... today isn't the 5th, it's the 4th... Make that 2 days.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #471 (isolation #40) » Tue May 04, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Twomz »

Your gut is an important tool in scumhunting. It tells you who to investigate and hopefully stops you from making stupid mistakes. However, your gut telling you that someone might be scum is a silly case to base a vote off of. It's a good start to a case, but it shouldn't be the whole thing.

If you really want to know, I noticed that you'd been vote hoping a lot and that you hadn't posted (again, I made a mistake in dates and thought it had been longer than it had been) in a while. The lack of reason in my vote was to point out how frustrating it is to the person you vote for to not have a reason to defend against ;).

Also, sometimes you just have to do something different to start discussion going. There were several responses to the 'spam' posts, but nothing after several days of actual discussion. I was kinda hoping for a few more responses, either discussion on my opinion on you or on the case for llama. Like I said, he's at L-1, normally that means people are discussing if we should finish the target off, trying to finish off discussion from the day or at least stressing caution so that the day doesn't end early... but no one's saying anything >.< it's kinda frustrating (especially sitting at work for 5 hours with nothing to do).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #474 (isolation #41) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Twomz »

Jack wrote:Vote hopping is pro town.
Why? Because you say it is? Or did I miss some memo when I was gone that switched up scumtells?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #493 (isolation #42) » Thu May 06, 2010 1:58 am

Post by Twomz »

Join In

And i believe you're replacing Jason, although you still need to hear from malth /shrug.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #497 (isolation #43) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Twomz »

Ah summer, bane/hope of all college students. It also means finals... woohoo.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #511 (isolation #44) » Sun May 09, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Twomz »

Hmm...

Possible townie multiple ability users...

Possible scum multiple ability users...
Roleblocker
Rolecop
Any other non goon mafia ability

...crap.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #513 (isolation #45) » Sun May 09, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Twomz »

Hmm.. possible. JoaT would fit... I dunno about using the same ability twice, that seems a little OP.

I was thinking more of 'no vanilla scum role, now the scum can use ability and kill' than anything else.

@ Mod: can abilities be used more than once now? Or just if you can do A or B, you can now do A and B?

The second explanation is correct.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #518 (isolation #46) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:27 am

Post by Twomz »

"SP, CJMiller, Cobalt" are voting for llama... I'd just like to point out that it's funny. And with their 'meta's' they can pretty much do whatever they want with no consequences, which is scary as balls.

Also,
unvote
I'm not as sure about my vote as I was earlier, based on Jack's reaction to my vote (no one else voted him, so it's not like there was any pressure anyway /sigh).

@ mod: You don't have replacements listed in first post ;)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #527 (isolation #47) » Mon May 10, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Twomz »

? Quantum Mechanics is easy, Vector Calculus is hard...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #529 (isolation #48) » Mon May 10, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Twomz »

Jack wrote:4 days until deadline. Let's lynch Twomz please. HE ISN'T EVEN VOTING, and yet comments on vector calculus etc.
Vote: Jack
guess I'll just leave it where it was until I figure out who I want to vote for, if it's gonna bother you enough to put it in all caps :roll:.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #537 (isolation #49) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Twomz »

Wow, look at how fast that got up there :D. I must be real popular or something.

Since, I'm at L-1 I might as well claim. Amnesiac and haven't gotten my abilit(y/ies) yet. If y'all want a name I'll provide it.

Being lazy might be part of it (because, I am lazy), but most of it is being busy and a gut that is failing me. I'm really not getting reads on anyone right now. I tried reading through and trying to find someone to build a case on... and I get nothing.

We have three Fritz wannabes, who aren't really living up the memory I have of that playtype, who are doing whatever they want without any worries in the world cause that's their 'meta'.

I thought Uncertain was scum, but something that will remain unsaid changed my mind.

I still think Jack is scum although I can't give solid reasons beyond what I've posted already.

Navy, xvart and llama I don't really have any feelings about at all. Navy jumping on my wagon looked like eager scum, but CJ's was just as scummy. Although, xvarts fence sitting is sort of suspect, but I agree on the CJ sentiment, so meh.

Besides just being rusty, I'd like to point out something I learned from playing a lot of mafia on this site. My meta is weird, the more scummy I appear, the more likely I am to be town. Or at least, that's how it used to be, I know the reason was because when I'm town I don't censor posts, I post what's on my mind when I'm in the thread, and if I get a lead or a thought I put it down, unless I think it will hurt the town. Take this however you want, use it in the next game you play with me if I get lynched here, but w/e, just wanted to throw it out.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #539 (isolation #50) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Twomz »

The second one. I wouldn't be an amnesiac if I new what my abilit(y/ies) are.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #543 (isolation #51) » Wed May 12, 2010 1:57 am

Post by Twomz »

'Bah'. Maybe tomorrow the town will find a scum... but looking at the trend of how y'all are doing I doubt it. At least it probably won't be lylo right?

GL:HF I guess.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1047 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Twomz »

Sorry I act so scummy when town, it's just my nature.

Gg... a little confusing, but w/e.

Also, Malt, what abilities would I have remembered? Or were you just messing with me?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1064 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:02 am

Post by Twomz »

So, the only way to become untownied was to get motivated?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”