Mini 941: (Almost) No Rules Mafia (Game Over)

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

I have yet to read the rules or the thread and have no idea what "crypto-claim" means. But I should have something up within the next two days. I'm going to bed as it's late where I am and a weekday tomorrow. Apparently I'm not that welcome though :/
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

##### Encrypted: decrypt with http://www.fourmilab.ch/javascrypt/
ZZZZZ IOSUC JXPLJ TBBVN JUKUU NAMXA EVSHE JACSR CFKWB NWCMP GUHTE
VSOCH XROII AJRXU GANLP ADRIA NBXTW MPMBO LLBBF EUBXA VIVKK ETAHA
MXVJH RBDGH UVXJG RHSGK QJSMR TDFQP MXVLT INIFE AKNRW POTNS GOBSL
FDLTC AOKNV SJUFK NLSCX AMCPC IARQJ MMWRC RHNMM VSDDQ RGMHA DNFIV
SKFQR JURBC XGRSH GQHEW ARAFT BXAWP JTPJW AIHQA HUWDG GINLE OJWFJ
VWBWM AQBLH RIPFQ CTARX TRAFO CBCRE QJUUP JUELG PWTGI IEWBC XOLLQ
TMHXJ AVXOS DLLQC KINUD FWFLC CWFFF DFPFV SIPGW HOKCV EMEDM DTIAA
DSQTS MTRVR KMGJL VOCFX QIJQS TGWQI WWRDH SJPPF ROSXP XJLSI KLXUJ
SSAPW DLQAD KPWUH EILQX JFNRW EFUMM WIQEC MMABC ECDRV BAFAX FVLJA
FTJTW SXNNI LUHCS MWAOX KOXSP OTPGN QOBQE LKKDU RFHRB HKODD JDRBJ
JLPFL VHRSN UGHGC PAGOX MOVTG KNAXS RVNRI XDXCB QCKJR OWRHM WIMLL
JHEQR AGBDV PPOHG NVTRC JNMOV KRNMX BAOXM JFTGG GHWMW CGQJO TMSJU
JXMQJ LWEEA CRFNB BLINO GSJAV THMUM HJAUB PWJFA PHQOC MNNIU LWUEL
JGHXV XIXRB LEEMA MQLBG MBKFB DDQXF JKXXX TCMUU TFUNR UHWQC NLXUN
OCMMH EWVXA PBULP QEJFL DHFTB MMFVD VHJTN XVLCU RLENA QHSKK WRAMQ
AWXCL RRLNG UMKMU QMHHE NXBGA QOJTN SWPIA TDCQM PWERM KIMAI EEJGU
RRPLO JJUJA FUXAI HGBLB FJNFC STFNH CSIDE ANXEJ VWOWN UBHXX KWRLO
CMUNQ FXTXF CLSNE TPNLB NAILC BVBPM BVSRC CXSAB KCMWU SMNTN RCHEX
VLKXH XNWCK PHMMC TTWXR FPMUG PNARG DPIQR RTCVX WMMUO XISIL KUKOA
GDSLX GIPLT WLVFN UPJNF WDPQG EKUXV VBWXJ IMBME HBQKT ILQCX HJEQS
PWOPX WULBE FOAFD JBANB RWXPL LUIXU NFWMC XAMWU AWPMV OXDRS ENLGT
TOHNW LBCRE AVFQU VJTRL ABRVD ONCKR RTNDN WIBXI CGHSJ VBPEH STXIJ
FHLSQ IVXIG KXBLJ UFHEI ITTSM FTIQF ECLWU FNSJM LVOQJ ARGPA HGFKW
CEJDB HRWTQ GVCMU WCRQP GOUDL EXCKU PKQRR HEWLI ORLKC JASSE XXZZZ
YYYYY
##### End encrypted message
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang wrote:The lurker list-

CML-Hasn't posted since March 22, Hasnt made relevant post since March 20

Docpotter- Hasn't posted since March 18, hasn't made a relevant post since March 18 (if ever), posted as Annachie March 24

CoolDoG- Hasn't posted since March 22, Hasnt made a relavent post since March 22

I'm fine with lynching any of the above

Unvote

Vote:Docpotter
Fear not, I am here :wink:
Hoopla wrote:Actually, screw rereading. DedicatedScribe's delay in cryptoclaiming is scummy as fuck. UK's cheap distancing with DeathNote replacing in also seems fake. Save yourself the read, Deathnote.

DayKill: DeathNote
According to your knowledge, does this end the day?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:47 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

zorestar wrote:
Attention!

DeathNote has been killed! He was a
Mafia Goon.

Day One continues.

Day 1 Vote Count
Hoopla ( 0 )
totallynotmafia ( 0 )
UncertainKitten ( 0 )
xvart ( 0 )
animorpherv1 ( 0 )
Zang ( 2 ) CooLDoG totallynotmafia
Espeonage ( 1 ) xvart
DocPotter ( 2 ) CallMeLiam Zang
CallMeLiam ( 3 ) DocPotter FishytheFish Hoopla
FishytheFish ( 0 )
CooLDoG ( 0 )
totallynottotallynotmafia ( 0 )
Annachie ( 1 ) Espeonage
Not Voting ( 1 ) animorpherv1
Total Votes ( 10 )

With 10 Alive, it takes 6 to lynch
Deadline: Tuesday, March 30th at 16:00 EDT
What a waste of a sham account...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

WHOA: WHAT?!!?!?!?
I'm so confused now. OMG though. Deathnote is right. The "zorestar" is not the real mod but a clever sham. Now to analyze what we got out of that reaction test.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

zoraster wrote:
Rules

General Information

16. Role PMs will be revealed upon death.

Sham or Fake Accounts

Before posting with a sham account you must notify the moderator with your real account in the game!
Failure to do so will result in penalty up to and including modkill, power role restriction, force replacement, and other penalties.
So we do not get the role PM of a treestumped player?
You do not actually mean we must notify you
in the game
do you? It works that we PM you our sham account username with our real account, correct?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
zoraster wrote:
Rules

General Information

16. Role PMs will be revealed upon death.

Sham or Fake Accounts

Before posting with a sham account you must notify the moderator with your real account in the game!
Failure to do so will result in penalty up to and including modkill, power role restriction, force replacement, and other penalties.
So we do not get the role PM of a treestumped player?
You do not actually mean we must notify you
in the game
do you? It works that we PM you our sham account username with our real account, correct?
@ mod: please address the above?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

1) For some reason, when I realized that the mod was a sham account, it seemed obvious to me that this was a hoopla sham and hoopla was reaction testing to see if DeathNote or UncertainKitty would slip.
2) I also agree that Hoopla should post his password for the crypted code
3) I still haven't read through the thread, but the deadline is getting nearer. Whoever created the sham mod should claim ASAP with their reasoning.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

xvart wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:You do not actually mean we must notify you
in the game
I believe he means with your real "in game" account, like your non-sham account.

re: Hoopla
- I did say that anyone who impersonated the mod should be autolynched a while back; but I want to consider why a scum would do such a thing as a fake kill/fake mod vote count. I've seen gambits similar to that to get a reaction out of someone to see if scum slips up; but I can't see the advantage here for a scum. Anyone care to shed some light on a scum motivation in this situation?

I am leaning more towards the sham that pointed it out and that person more likely to be mafia because Hoopla's deal obviously fooled some of us so I think the most obvious person that would immediately recognize it would be a member of the scum team (unless of course DeathNote is scum). So I'm thinking the sham is a mafia member trying to set up Hoopla to be the mislynch tonight.

Just like I see no scum motivation for a fake DayKill gambit, I see no town reason to out Hoopla under a sham. I am open to other's interpretations, though.

Unvote

Vote: Cry_Me_A_River

xvart.
Can't post a lot now, but I did come across this and I must say that I have yet to post a sham account. And even if I did, I would not be as stupid to post right after my sham account either. If you are truly looking for the person with that sham, it is not here.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:37 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

UncertainKitten wrote:So when are we lynching ani for obvscummery?
Who are your scumbuddies going to kill tonight?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

totallynotmafia wrote:I think that lynch was a bit silly, most of the people jumping on CML didn't even have a reason to think he was scummy (and didn't bother to consider his claim) they just didn't want to risk lynching UK. This is exactly the reason I hate the idea of having the scum remain in the game even though they can't vote, if UK is the scum then she's already managed to influence our votes just by being there. If she is HMN then the worst we could have done was remove her from the game. Based on the way the votes changed I think there's a good chance DeathNote is HNM and successfully managed to steer the vote off of himself.

In case I'm NKed I still think Zang has a good chance of being scum, his last post just adds to my suspicion of him. I trust xvart a lot more after his annoyance at the last minute scrambling but I think we should still follow my plan of making the person about to be lynched say his word. Also unless he finds scum tonight or somewhow proves himself town I think Fishy should stump tomorrow, my trust of him has waned after CML's flip.
I just realized that I happened to be on that wagon. I had no idea as I forgot to unvote when I joined the game. I am sorry :oops:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:56 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

I'm confused about the Jack of Trades - Are we positive that fishy won the coin toss? If so, why would we tree stump him or lynch him when he could prove very valuable to town?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:42 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

zoraster wrote:
FishytheFish the Macho Neutral Selector and Jack of All Trades was killed.

Fishy's Role PMYou are one of TWO Macho Neutral Selectors and Jack of All Trades. Things are about to get a little complicated so follow along, sweetheart. I’ll break it down bit by bit.

Selector: You may at any time, when there are 6 or more players alive, choose to pick to become either a Town member or a Mafia member. You may do this at any point during the day or night by PMing me with your choice. When you have selected a side, I will post the following message in game: “The selectors have made their choice!”

There’s just one hitch: if the other Macho Neutral Selector picks before you do, you will automatically be placed on the opposite team that that other Selector picked. If both Selectors PM me within 48 hours of Day 1’s start and both have picked the same side, I will flip a coin (via random.org) to pick whose pick actually went through. Thus, selections will not be made before 48 hours has elapsed in the game.

If you die before selecting, you lose.

I should note that if there is more than one mafia team, I will have designed it so that a particular mafia team will be joined by the mafia selector.

Last, your alignment will NOT be revealed until and unless BOTH Selectors are dead.

Neutral: Self-explanatory, but you start off unaligned, so you are neutral. You are essentially a survivor until you select a side, so if you die, you lose.

Macho: Doctors will not protect you. Jailkeepers will only block your role from working, it won’t protect you. Watchers won’t see who visited you. Any other roles that stop kills will be neutralized.

Jack of All Trades: Your powers vary depending on whether you’re Neutral, Town or Scum.
Neutral: You have the following 1-shot powers: Watch* (see who targets a player), Invent* (send me a target and an item. They’ll get a power based on that item. Careful, some items may have the opposite effect of what you might otherwise think!
Town: You have the following 1-shot powers: Role Cop*, Jailkeep*, Treestump**
Scum: You have the following 1-shot powers: Track*, Ninja* (undetectable by trackers and watchers), Roleblock*, Rolecop*, Treestump**

*Nighttime only powers.
**Treestumping: During the day at any time (provided you have not been hammered or are already dead) you may put this in bold Mod: Treestump me! and this will turn you into a treestump. Any votes on you will be reset, but you can still be voted for. You will no longer have the ability to vote. You will have the power to post still. If you are killed or lynched after this point, you are removed from the game as normal.

Win Cons:
Neutral: Survivor. Only wins if alive and game ends with 6 or more players alive.
Town: You win when all mafia, sks and any other malicious third parties are eliminated.
Scum: You win when all town, sks or any other party that has a win condition contrary to yours is eliminated or nothing can prevent them from being eliminated.

This might be a bit confusing, so any questions you should feel free to ask me about.

Confirm in Thread

Day 2 Vote Count
Hoopla ( 0 )
totallynotmafia ( 0 )
UncertainKitten ( 0 )
xvart ( 0 )
animorpherv1 ( 0 )
Zang ( 0 )
Espeonage ( 0 )
DeathNote ( 0 )
CryMeARiver ( 0 )
FishytheFish ( 0 )
Grimmy ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 9 ) animorpherv1 totallynotmafia Espeonage CryMeARiver Zang DeathNote Hoopla xvart Grimmy
Total Votes ( 9 )

With 8 able to vote, it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline: Tuesday, April 15th at 16:00 EDT

Day 2 Starts Now

My apologies for screwing it up.
I noticed that under treestumping, it does not say that once treestumped, you can't use your abilities. Therefore, UK may have possibly roleblocked fishy and is not as useless as previously thought. Unless there is info that confirms the above is not true, I'd say that we:
Vote: UK
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:13 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Urgh, I wish I knew what fishy's thoughts on posting your word were
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:32 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang wrote:Well UK is scum but she isn't worth a lynch. It will just waist one on a treestump but uk, I would like to see your conversation with the mod concerning this. I do have to agree though that Hate me not is scum, there was no reason for him to post.

Vote: Hate_Me_Not

and xvart, do you know what your word did last night?
His words don't do anything from the claim I read...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:11 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

xvart wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Urgh, I wish I knew what fishy's thoughts on posting your word were
Me too. I'm fine with discussion and waiting (a little while) for someone to say it; but I will point out that both TNM and Espeonage are still alive.

xvart.
Why does that matter? Just because they said his word?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Hoopla wrote:I think Liam's flip is an indication of how watered down your investigations likely are.
I think it might be in your best interest to post your crypto claim key
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

totallynotmafia wrote:Ah I missed that you have a gun bit (Ani if you're town then you really should have claimed the result using a sham to avoid NKs).

I'm thinking Hoopla should give us the key too, if her claim doesn't have a gun then we lynch her immediately. If she flips town then we lynch Ani.
Also, could someone clear up what "having a gun" exactly means? Does this mean you are a killing role?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

animorpherv1 wrote:I'm saddened by the fact my crypto claim has nothing about this, but I wasn't told.
What?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

xvart wrote:Can we slow down a bit before we out all the town power roles?

Ani - why did you target Hoopla last night?

xvart.
For some reason, with this setup, I am doubting there is anything but power roles.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

It is soooo obvious that Hoopla is scum
Vote: Hoopla
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Crap, L1 already? Fine, I guess I will have to do this then...

billet-doux
also billet doux, 1670s, "love letter," from Fr., lit. "sweet note," from billet "document, note"
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:35 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Yep, here's the original claim:
Hoopla's first cryptoclaim wrote: You are a town Vanilla townie. Booooo hiss. You only have the power to vote… for now.

Town: You win when all mafia, sks and any other malicious third parties are eliminated.

Confirm in Thread

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13693
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:36 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

UncertainKitten wrote:[quote"tntnm"]
UK what happened to your red body? That was totally hot.
Image[/quote]
Ouch, did it hurt?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

No, it's pretty obvious what he wanted to do with his claim:
1) Get someone to say the word without him revealing his power
2) Look as vanilla as possible so scum doesn't kill him

Did any sham accounts happen to claim tracker? I don't remember
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:No, it's pretty obvious what he wanted to do with his claim:
1) Get someone to say the word without him revealing his power
2) Look as vanilla as possible so scum doesn't kill him

Did any sham accounts happen to claim tracker? I don't remember
Gelid did, hence why I said 'Could xvart be gelid?'
I was referencing ani (Claink)'s post
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

totallynotmafia wrote:Ah the whole gelid thing makes sense now, gelid tracked Espeonage on night 1 and he didn't go anywhere. So Espeonage is pretty much confirmed town now if I'm not missing anything given Ani's investigation last night (Espeonage if you are a cop this is the time to claim as it means Ani is lying.)
Ani fails for check Espeonage if Espeonage had already been tracked to no one
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Clank wrote:
Clank wrote:
ZORASTER:

SEND THE RESULTS HERE!!!!!! I CAN'T GET IN ANIMORPHERV1!!!!!!
Nevermind. I got a warning from MSN Messenger before I saw the PM coming in.

Also, Espenage has no gun.
We already had a "no visit" from gelid on Espeonage. Ani should have checked someone that we had no idea on :cry:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:14 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

SFG from MD thread wrote:correct me if I'm wrong, but dead people in that game can still post in this thread, right? Meaning that people who died but had results can come in over here and post their results all over the place with no punishment? In that case, I think that xvart and all people who end up dying with results that are unclear or unclaimed should state them openly over here post mortis.
@Mod: True?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:22 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
SFG from MD thread wrote:correct me if I'm wrong, but dead people in that game can still post in this thread, right? Meaning that people who died but had results can come in over here and post their results all over the place with no punishment? In that case, I think that xvart and all people who end up dying with results that are unclear or unclaimed should state them openly over here post mortis.
@Mod: True?
The Rules wrote:Once you are dead in the game, you are prohibited from taking part in conversations anywhere about the game.
shaft.ed from MD thread wrote:didn't say anything about sham accounts taking part in conversations
@Mod: How about this?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:18 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang wrote:
and im curious to see what the mod says about cry's questions, even though i highly doubt that it would be allowed.
I agree, I don't believe it will be allowed.
Neither do I, but hey, it
is
Almost No Rules Mafia. You never know...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:40 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

zoraster wrote:On my blackberry (thanks for the huge photos uk) so no tags. But no. I said YOU are not allowed to post when dead. I did NOT say your ACCOUNT cannot post when dead. Sham accounts are prohibited too.

But don't let that stop your creative instincts!
*gasp* I wonder what we can do...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:50 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

SFG from MD Thread wrote:Also, is it possible that the scum chose to kill gelid without knowing who was behind the sham? I mean, if you can lynch someone by saying vote: bananas, why couldn't scum kill via the same mechanic? They knew he wasn't one of them.
@ Mod: Are we allowed to target sham accounts with our night actions?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:51 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang wrote:Personally, I'm fine with a mass claim
Zang: Has a relatively short cryptoclaim, did not want to say xvart's word, targeted TNM throughout game, never mentions Hoopla as a scum suspect, tries to pass of Hoopla's losing of key as nothing
why is me having a short cryptoclaim a scum tell?

And why is it bad that I didn't want to say xvarts word? I did not know what it would do.

Also why are you posting in a sham?
He brings up some good points. Something makes me feel that it is TNM's sham. You should claim Zang.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:54 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang wrote:Key-

MKZEQ-ZWMIN-GQHBJ-CJUKU-MDTZP-QIHYN-MNZMV-XYVWD-BWVUH-JPSNG-ZFNRZ-ZUFQK
Wow, way to dig deep there. For anyone who doesn't feel like decrypting it it says:
Zang's Cryptoclaim wrote:I am town bodyguard
For some reason, I don't exactly believe this at all
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:49 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

totallynotmafia wrote:
Claims:

totallynotmafia: VT
UncertainKitten (Treestumped): Scum joat
animorpherv1: Gunsmith
Zang: Bodyguard
Espeonage: Sham detector
DeathNote
DedicatedScribe
: ????
CryMeARiver
DocPotter
: EMT
Grimmy
CooLDoG
: vote preventer (still needs to quote role PM)

CallMeLiam: Town Cop Detector
Fishy: town joat
Hoopla: scum vote freezer
xvart: word use tracker

Shams and their owners:

Annachie: DocPotter
Bananas: FishytheFish
Brandyjay: Espeonage
Clank: Animorpherv1
gelid: xvart
Hate_Me_Not: DeathNote
Mario: animorph
TheRealGunsmith: CryMeARiver (EMT)
totallynottotallynotmafia: totallynotmafia
zorestar: Hoopla
Quoting and editing this for my sanity. Will get role PM and key momentarily.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:52 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:##### Encrypted: decrypt with http://www.fourmilab.ch/javascrypt/
ZZZZZ IOSUC JXPLJ TBBVN JUKUU NAMXA EVSHE JACSR CFKWB NWCMP GUHTE
VSOCH XROII AJRXU GANLP ADRIA NBXTW MPMBO LLBBF EUBXA VIVKK ETAHA
MXVJH RBDGH UVXJG RHSGK QJSMR TDFQP MXVLT INIFE AKNRW POTNS GOBSL
FDLTC AOKNV SJUFK NLSCX AMCPC IARQJ MMWRC RHNMM VSDDQ RGMHA DNFIV
SKFQR JURBC XGRSH GQHEW ARAFT BXAWP JTPJW AIHQA HUWDG GINLE OJWFJ
VWBWM AQBLH RIPFQ CTARX TRAFO CBCRE QJUUP JUELG PWTGI IEWBC XOLLQ
TMHXJ AVXOS DLLQC KINUD FWFLC CWFFF DFPFV SIPGW HOKCV EMEDM DTIAA
DSQTS MTRVR KMGJL VOCFX QIJQS TGWQI WWRDH SJPPF ROSXP XJLSI KLXUJ
SSAPW DLQAD KPWUH EILQX JFNRW EFUMM WIQEC MMABC ECDRV BAFAX FVLJA
FTJTW SXNNI LUHCS MWAOX KOXSP OTPGN QOBQE LKKDU RFHRB HKODD JDRBJ
JLPFL VHRSN UGHGC PAGOX MOVTG KNAXS RVNRI XDXCB QCKJR OWRHM WIMLL
JHEQR AGBDV PPOHG NVTRC JNMOV KRNMX BAOXM JFTGG GHWMW CGQJO TMSJU
JXMQJ LWEEA CRFNB BLINO GSJAV THMUM HJAUB PWJFA PHQOC MNNIU LWUEL
JGHXV XIXRB LEEMA MQLBG MBKFB DDQXF JKXXX TCMUU TFUNR UHWQC NLXUN
OCMMH EWVXA PBULP QEJFL DHFTB MMFVD VHJTN XVLCU RLENA QHSKK WRAMQ
AWXCL RRLNG UMKMU QMHHE NXBGA QOJTN SWPIA TDCQM PWERM KIMAI EEJGU
RRPLO JJUJA FUXAI HGBLB FJNFC STFNH CSIDE ANXEJ VWOWN UBHXX KWRLO
CMUNQ FXTXF CLSNE TPNLB NAILC BVBPM BVSRC CXSAB KCMWU SMNTN RCHEX
VLKXH XNWCK PHMMC TTWXR FPMUG PNARG DPIQR RTCVX WMMUO XISIL KUKOA
GDSLX GIPLT WLVFN UPJNF WDPQG EKUXV VBWXJ IMBME HBQKT ILQCX HJEQS
PWOPX WULBE FOAFD JBANB RWXPL LUIXU NFWMC XAMWU AWPMV OXDRS ENLGT
TOHNW LBCRE AVFQU VJTRL ABRVD ONCKR RTNDN WIBXI CGHSJ VBPEH STXIJ
FHLSQ IVXIG KXBLJ UFHEI ITTSM FTIQF ECLWU FNSJM LVOQJ ARGPA HGFKW
CEJDB HRWTQ GVCMU WCRQP GOUDL EXCKU PKQRR HEWLI ORLKC JASSE XXZZZ
YYYYY
##### End encrypted message
Ok, just checked it and it works.
Key: EKAXR-NWFVM-YRDAZ-AIREN-GDTPE-PVGRK-SMFSM-OSZAK-TZKEU-VKZPH-SJOVZ-VGHCK
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:00 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

I must say that I tried to twist my role when I claimed with the sham so it would make it look like I could protect anyone multiple times and nothing would happen to them. This would have made me the scum target and would have caused chaos for scum.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:03 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang wrote:Both crypto claims are the same
Yes. That's not something I would lie about. And that kind of confirms me as town since there is no way scum would have my abilities.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:27 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Neither "key" nor "keys" work
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:13 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

DeathNote wrote:I didn't lose my key. My key was "key" or "keys". Either way, it is one of those two.

FoS Zang
neither work
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:46 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

DeathNote wrote:then lynch me. I have no idea how it works.
Has your power been used yet?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:47 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
I pose the same question to everyone actually. List who you have used your night actions :D
I used mine on ani last night
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:49 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
I pose the same question to everyone actually. List who you have used your night actions :D
I used mine on ani last night
Oh, and fishy on N1, but protection doesn't work on the JoaT's
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:54 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang wrote:Night 1 I protected Xvart

Night 2 I protected Ani
Vote: Zang

You had absolutely no reason to protect xvart since at the time none of us knew he was a tracker, but everyone was under the assumption that he was a useless townie. Throw on top of that the lack of "regular" or "normal" roles in this game like you claim as well as there is not likely to be two protective roles.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Zang wrote:Night 1 I protected Xvart

Night 2 I protected Ani

You had absolutely no reason to protect xvart since at the time none of us knew he was a tracker, but everyone was under the assumption that he was a useless townie.
I didn't, I thought he was an obssesive compulsive wordsmith, Like he claimed. And who else should I have protected? I wasn't going to waist one on fishy because he was macho.
You had no reason to protect the virtually useless vanilla townie - did you really think he'd be nk'ed?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Espeonage wrote:I have yet to use my power. btw What are the chances of two scum teams in which case both TNM and Deathnote could be scum.
Very slim. That would mean that there is 2-3 scum vs. 2-3 scum vs. 7-8 town = doubtful
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:46 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

animorpherv1 wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:@CMAR, you are being extremely hypocritical in your accusation on Zang, as your protection on Fishy was wasted and he even reminded everyone not to bother protecting him. Also, when you chose to name TheRealGunsmith did it ever enter your mind that by naming it so you would confuse the town into thinking someone was counterclaiming Ani?
CMAR, answer please?
1. I did not notice the doc clause at the time, as zorestar did not at first either. This is the reason I do believe that fishy at first didn't die.
2. I made it clear in my first post that I was
NOT
ccing ani. This is a moot point.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

zoraster wrote:
Vote Zang faster
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
zoraster wrote:
Vote Zang faster
Do you even have any case on me anymore?
Seriously? Yes
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Zang wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
zoraster wrote:
Vote Zang faster
Do you even have any case on me anymore?
Seriously? Yes
what is it?

All you have on me is that I protected Xvart.
No. The fact of roles.
1) I still don't see a point in two protective roles.
2) Everyone else has had crazy ridiculous roles that are not normal, yet you are just "Town Bodyguard"? Doubtful
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

totallynotmafia wrote:Ok let's recap:

DeathNote lied about a sham account to avoid getting lynched and failed to provide his cryptoclaim key.

I spent a heap of time and effort yesterday trying to convince people that what Hoopla did was scummy, despite some people convinced he was town.

And somehow you guys are actually debating which one of us should be lynched? Mind. Boggling.

Personally I was tossing up between CMAR and DeathNote, but CMAR makes a good point about zoraster's initial stuff up with Fishy's death scene, it could have been due to CMAR protecting him and zoraster forgetting that Fishy was macho.

Vote: DeathNote

TheRealGunsmith is still ridiculous to me though, and it's not a moot point at all (just because you say you aren't CC'ing Ani in the thread doesn't mean that that wasn't your initial intention when making the sham, afterall you didn't post with the sham for ages, why was that by the way CMAR?).

If DeathNote's not scum then I think it would most likely be CMAR.
You truly are an idiot. (HEY LOOK MOD, PERSONAL ATTACK)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:Guys, we lynch DeathNote, I Gun Smith Zang?
Would a bodyguard have a gun?

And not to sound suspicous but wouldn't it be better to gunsmith tnm because a vannila townie definetaly wouldn't have a gun.
Either way, you and me should both be on him tonight?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

animorpherv1 wrote:Guys, we lynch DeathNote, I Gun Smith Zang?
I think UK would provide us with a better lynch personally, but I'm willing to make concessions.
Unvote; Vote: DeathNote

I believe you DN, but I'm left with no other choice :cry:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Espeonage wrote:That's lynch guys. i personally think TNM was a better choice but what can you do?
UK tomorrow?
Likely
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

totallynotmafia wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:Ok let's recap:

DeathNote lied about a sham account to avoid getting lynched and failed to provide his cryptoclaim key.

I spent a heap of time and effort yesterday trying to convince people that what Hoopla did was scummy, despite some people convinced he was town.

And somehow you guys are actually debating which one of us should be lynched? Mind. Boggling.

Personally I was tossing up between CMAR and DeathNote, but CMAR makes a good point about zoraster's initial stuff up with Fishy's death scene, it could have been due to CMAR protecting him and zoraster forgetting that Fishy was macho.

Vote: DeathNote

TheRealGunsmith is still ridiculous to me though, and it's not a moot point at all (just because you say you aren't CC'ing Ani in the thread doesn't mean that that wasn't your initial intention when making the sham, afterall you didn't post with the sham for ages, why was that by the way CMAR?).

If DeathNote's not scum then I think it would most likely be CMAR.
You truly are an idiot. (HEY LOOK MOD, PERSONAL ATTACK)
Good solid defence, there.
CMAR wrote:Either way, you and me should both be on him tonight?
That's a complete waste, and this is hypocritical again after you had a go at Zang for wasting a protection.
CMAR wrote:I think UK would provide us with a better lynch personally, but I'm willing to make concessions.
Unvote; Vote: DeathNote
I believe you DN, but I'm left with no other choice
What specifically makes you believe DeathNote?

And what the hell? I thought we already established that lynching UK was wasting a lynch.
1. It's not a waste since we don't believe each other to be both protective roles.
2. I believed him because it made perfect sense with Grimmy's role.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:13 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Hey guys, I was thinking and technically Grimmy isn't actually clear yet. Maybe he could "block" someone's vote tonight, leave who he blocked in a crypto message, then when it comes daytime, everyone check their votes to see if anyone's don't count. What do you guys think? It would give us another clear, but is it worth it?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:26 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

TNM wrote:And what the hell? I thought we already established that lynching UK was wasting a lynch.
Tomorrow is likely to be MYLO, therefore we will either no lynch or knowingly lynch scum and gain more info from what another night holds for us.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

totallynotmafia wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
TNM wrote:And what the hell? I thought we already established that lynching UK was wasting a lynch.
Tomorrow is likely to be MYLO, therefore we will either no lynch or knowingly lynch scum and gain more info from what another night holds for us.
From what I've gathered from what the mod has said UK is basically not even in the game anymore except for her ability to post, so lynching her is as good as no-lynching. If we decide on a no lynch then I'd be happy to lynch her.
No it isn't as good, because we eliminate scum
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #59) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:22 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang wrote:
Espeonage wrote:So she doesn't count to scum people?
Probably not
This convinces me that you are the scum we are looking for in my mind.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:23 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:Hey guys, I was thinking and technically Grimmy isn't actually clear yet. Maybe he could "block" someone's vote tonight, leave who he blocked in a crypto message, then when it comes daytime, everyone check their votes to see if anyone's don't count. What do you guys think? It would give us another clear, but is it worth it?
This?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:31 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Zang wrote:
Probably not
What?
She clearly still counts as a person to scum. Even if she doesn't, you'd have no reason to not think so unless you were scum yourself.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:52 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Zang wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Zang wrote:
Probably not
What?
She clearly still counts as a person to scum. Even if she doesn't, you'd have no reason to not think so unless you were scum yourself.
Zoraster said that she can do nothing but post in the thread, I would assume that also means she can not submit mafia night kills.
No one said anything about submitting mafia night kills. We are talking about that she counts for the overall mafia count. You are on animorph tonight, correct?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:21 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Ani: results on TNM now please
Grimmy: Did you use your power last night?

Testing if power was used on me:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:36 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang wrote:Testing mine-

Vote: CryMeaRiver
OMGUS
Unvote; Vote: Zang
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:38 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang wrote:And you were asked to gun smith tnm.
I thought so too. Best shot is to lynch UK and get another result tonight on TNM. I would like to hear if Grimmy did anything first.
Unvote, Vote: UK
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #66) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:34 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

animorpherv1 wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:Quicklynch much?
why would we need to wait when we already knew what to do?
You are on TNM, correct?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #67) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:35 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang, I'm on ani. You Wifom between me and Grimmy
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:29 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Hoopla wrote:ZANG YOU'RE A GENIUS. I LOVE YOU.

or maybe the town is an ungenius. i don't know.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:31 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

zoraster wrote:
Final Day 5 Vote Count
( 0 )
totallynotmafia ( 0 )
Clank/Ani ( 3 ) totallynotmafia Grimmy Zang

Zang ( 0 )
Grimmy ( 0 )
No Lynch ( 1 ) Clank/Ani
Not Voting ( 0 )
Total Votes ( 4 )

With 4 able to vote, it takes 3 to lynch

Animorpherv1 the Town Gunsmith was lynched

Gunsmith
You are the town gunsmith. You may PM me each night (but not Night 0) with a player’s name. If nothing prevents it, I will tell you if that person has a gun or not. I will not provide a list of who has guns, but I will say that most mafia members, some town members, and if there are any, some third party members, will have guns.

Confirm in Thread

Night falls and then suddenly:

totallynotmafia the Vanilla Townie was killed

Vanilla
You are a town Vanilla townie. Booooo hiss. You only have the power to vote… for now.

Confirm in Thread

Day breaks. It's a no lynch! Night falls again!

Grimmy the Vote Blocker was killed

Vote Blocker
You are the town Vote Blocker. On Nights 1 and 3, you may pick one player whose vote you don’t want to count in the vote counts the following day (Days 2 and 4, respectively). Any votes made by this player will not be recorded, so it will be obvious when this is done. In addition, the votes needed for majority will be altered accordingly.

Confirm in Thread

-------
And that left one standing. One despicable mafia:
Zang the Mafia Captain Ahab has won the game

Captain Ahab
You are the Mafia sided Captain Ahab. Your single-minded pursuit of
DedicatedScribe
is really pretty detrimental to your mental health. What’s more, while you could just kill the guy, you want him lynched, dammit.

If you lynch your target, you will become a Framer with the ability to “frame” a person each night. This will cause sane cops to read that person as “guilty” and insane cops to read that person as “innocent.” You will plant a gun on their body if there is a gunsmith.

As a member of the mafia, as a team you should choose who you want to kill at night. One person from your team should PM me with who you want to carry out that choice.

Your QT should only be used during nights. Remember that all other communication must be done in publicly available mafiascum locations. The QT can be found here: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/xUQtbe4wuYJv

You will get a fake role PM for a town bodyguard. You should note that
THIS IS YOUR REAL ROLE PM.

One other note: While your team only has two players to begin with, there may be actions that occur during the game that will give your team a third party member.

Scum: You win when all town, sks or any other party that has a win condition contrary to yours is eliminated or nothing can prevent them from being eliminated.

Confirm in Thread

----

THE WINNERS

UncertainKitten
Hoopla
Zang
Truly, DeathNote lost it for us, besides the fact that we stupidly NLed
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:39 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Zang wrote:Sorry town and thanks hoopla

And this is the first game I survived! I thought I was doomed until the deathnote lynch.

I loved this game, good job!

and out of curiosity Zoraster, would a bodyguard have a gun?
I knew it was you grrrrrrrrrrrrr :p
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:42 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

zoraster wrote:Yeah. That's why I gave you that fake role. I wanted someone who would naturally have a gun. And even though you can't really "shoot" it as a BG, I figure it's plausible enough that he'd hold one.
Grrrr 2 protective roles grrrrr
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”