jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by jeromus »

AH! I DIDN'T KNOW WE'D STARTED! JESUS! AH! WHAT...DO?!

OMGUS Vote: AllmasterGm

Phew, nearly didn't make it through that *Wipes forehead*

But - I look forward t'playing with you all :)
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:39 am

Post by jeromus »

Oh, JasonT, as if you're the same role here as in 946.
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:59 am

Post by jeromus »

You opened by claiming so in both...Gah. Good night, the internet, I'll be V/LA for the next 4 days - The mod know this - I apologise for any inconvenience...

Actually, given the flavour, how does this sound?
Xbox Live account ran out.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:07 am

Post by jeromus »

Sorry - parents are forcing the beach upon me...
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:19 am

Post by jeromus »

He was using that as reasoning for his vote - If a vote has no reasoning, then it is random. If it has no reasoning that is shared just yet, then it is slightly less of a lie.

Is it random, or are you just not sharing? Doing that whole "Reaction Fishing" thing?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:47 pm

Post by jeromus »

I'm here - Just with limited internet access - I will post a full analysis in due time.

But, to go with peer pressure, scum team's doing a good job of dying.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:26 am

Post by jeromus »

ITT, players complain a lot.

Okay - So, now that I have more to work with - I really dislike your play, Reckoner, but that might be a bias, what with you being mean to me. You seem impatient...Well, you clearly are impatient, and that doesmake me ponder.
I get the impression that Jason MIGHT be scum... AGM - Could you perhaps beat around the bush a little less, that bush is looking mighty unhealthy.
I'm happy for a name claim to go ahead - It's as good a tactic as any. I find this game's flavour to be odd - The point of the mafia is to blend in with the town - And if you're either:

A. An infection form, ERGO, a freaking fast headcrab with more tendrils.

B. A combat form

You will be figured out pretty damn quickly. The latter, because...well, how many townie brutes have their head sprouting from their thigh?

Awaiting Jason's responds eagerly.

Jeromus.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:30 am

Post by jeromus »

EDIT: Awaiting his response. Blargh.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”