mini 943- Greek Mythology! (And the winner is... ?)

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ye thought a simple replacement could kill me, but ye forget I'm immortal!

(I'm back!)
Iecerint wrote:Yep, 've got it. Fine with my vote, too. :P

Hi, SB. Glad you're sticking around. You're the only one I know apart from Plum, I think.
Vote: Iec

Hai!
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Iecerint wrote:That hurts my feelings. :(
Ah, come on! It's a friendly
bolt of judgement
vote!

@Shadow: Maybe the RVS was over for you, but I don't start a game without some randomness!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Mod: VLA for the weekend. I'll try to post if I can, but it's not sure.

~Understood~

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ah, I'm completely lost on this. Might as well reread everything (once I have enough time, that is).

For now, would someone share the points against SD?

One thing I find odd was VV's call for the opening votes. Sounds like a well hidden role-fishing. But that may just be me.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Iecerint wrote:That's the second time someone's asked for it, so I'll do it. Points against SD:

1. He dicevoted. Scum would be more likely to dicevote to make their RVS harder to interpret. But this fits his meta. Anti-town/null here IMO.
2. He voted you in his subsequent post. Jack thinks that was scummy because your vote for me was just RVS. I think it was fine because Jack had just asked SD to make a diceless vote. I think this is a weak tell at best.
3. His tone when he voted you was off. Scum are more likely to have "off" tone. But it's probably because English is his second language. Null.

That is it AFAIK.
If that is all, then I can hardly say that's scummy. The only thing I would acknowledge is the dice vote.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Johoohno wrote:
Snow_Bunny:
Keeping a very low profile, the game I’ve seen her in before I think she played a bit differently (but I’m not sure if it has to do with that being a newbie game). I seriously dislike post 151 where she doesn’t seem very interested in doing any scum hunting herself.
You're getting it all wrong. My Internet access hasn't been the best, and thus my activity has flaked (and, btw, I usually keep a low profile). As I didn't have time to reread everything, I asked for the points against SD. And seeing those are only the points, I'm glad I didn't waste my time rereading.

I'm getting a slight gut feeling about VV. And, on top of that, I'm reading him scummy. For once, he attacked SD, but when Iec posted the lame case against him he didn't say a word about it. Then, what's the pressure on SD then? Fake scumhunting? Second, his suggestion about the voting thing seems like a weak rolefishing. Third, his benchsitting. I admit I haven't been the most active player, but that isn't an excuse to bring that point up. One thing is not participating, and another is just sitting away as an "impartial observer". Seems more like he's trying to just pass under everyone's radar while still posting something here and there.

Oh, and I don't buy the so-used excuse of "I did that to start discussion".

So, in conclusion, VV is top scummy right now.

Unvote, vote: VV

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

No, I didn't mean that the case was yours. But you were the one bringing the points others had against SD, right?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

VasudeVa wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Johoohno wrote:
Snow_Bunny:
Keeping a very low profile, the game I’ve seen her in before I think she played a bit differently (but I’m not sure if it has to do with that being a newbie game). I seriously dislike post 151 where she doesn’t seem very interested in doing any scum hunting herself.
You're getting it all wrong. My Internet access hasn't been the best, and thus my activity has flaked (and, btw, I usually keep a low profile). As I didn't have time to reread everything, I asked for the points against SD. And seeing those are only the points, I'm glad I didn't waste my time rereading.

I'm getting a slight gut feeling about VV. And, on top of that, I'm reading him scummy. For once, he attacked SD, but when Iec posted the lame case against him he didn't say a word about it. Then, what's the pressure on SD then? Fake scumhunting? Second, his suggestion about the voting thing seems like a weak rolefishing. Third, his benchsitting. I admit I haven't been the most active player, but that isn't an excuse to bring that point up. One thing is not participating, and another is just sitting away as an "impartial observer". Seems more like he's trying to just pass under everyone's radar while still posting something here and there.

Oh, and I don't buy the so-used excuse of "I did that to start discussion".

So, in conclusion, VV is top scummy right now.

Unvote, vote: VV
Terrible reasoning. Hypocrisy is a strong scumtell. What you just did pinged my scumdar off the roof. If you are scum, this is a bad move and I will get you lynched for it.

Requesting your metas. Failure to comply will result in an OMGUS vote.

No offense, but your record as scum with that .5 W/L ratio as scum and makes me think that you just did a yet another bad move as scum(hence the meta request). I would have expected a post like that from the other players who have been building a case against me, but for it to come from you is quite unexpected and scummy. There hasn't been enough discussion between us for you to have that conviction against me, and you lacked any sort of doubt that, to me, is a town tell.

Also, you just used all the cases against me with weak conviction and lack of explanation. Not to mention the barren wasteland that is your ISO. Now that's active lurking.
As I always said, if you want my meta then go ahead and look for it. But this, this is omgus to no extend. More scummy points for you, sir!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Iecerint wrote:Oh, OK. I think I see what you meant.

What I thought you meant:
VV: OMG SD IS SCUM-E
Iec: INORITE. BLAHBLAHBLAH HYPOTHETICAL CRAP CASE AGAINST SD.
VV: *hands off once the wagons rolls*

What you really meant:
VV: SD IS SCUM-E.
*time passes*
SB: WTF WHY IS SD SCUM
Iec: THIS IS IT AFAIK.
SB: LOL CRAP CASE.
VV: *smiles nervously*

Do I have that right?
You have it right.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Me wonders why VV mentions my scum W/L ratio but says nothing about my town W/L and my third party W/L when they are all exactly the same.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Meh, VV's attack is weak at best, based only on omgus because I put him on the spotlight.

And no, if you want games of mine, then search for them yourself. What makes you think I keep track of the links of my previous games?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:59 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok class, listen well. Today we have a live example of how a scum acts when pressured. Take notes as needed, as this will be in the final test!

Well, VV, what can I say? You are saying that I'm opportunistic, yet I fail to see that. I'd be opportunistic if you already had a wagon on you. And, there's something wrong about all of that. You are trying to discredit me instead of defending yourself. What's that called again? I remember there's a term for that... Hmm...

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Meh, I'm telling all of you, VV is scum.

Stop doing whatever you're doing and vote for him. Gogogo

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Mod: VLA for the weekend.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Just a quick post: @everyone: what do you think of VV, taking into account my case and his reaction?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Shadow Dancer wrote:So... finally...

/unvote

My opinion about SB: Undecided

He is going on the most suspect player. Nothing to say anout that as long as we do not know what VV really is.
First, I'm a girl, thanks. Second, I'm going for the most suspect player??? Did you read well? I'm pretty sure I prefer VV over everyone else top suspect (which I believe it's SV, check the votecount). Wow, this is unbelievable!

To the people whining about me not wanting to post my meta, you should know I'm usually like that. The other time someone requested my meta, I answered just the same. After some time I had to give up and post it as such player was becoming more than annoying. I don't like metas. I find it to be an unreliable source of info. And thus, I wholeheartedly oppose to providing my meta. If you want to use it, at least take the time to find it on your own.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Flava Flave wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Meh, I'm telling all of you, VV is scum.

Stop doing whatever you're doing and vote for him. Gogogo
This seems different than anything in the links Vas provided. You seem more like you are attempting to lead the town rather than follow like you did in those games. I'd like to know why.
Because I'm not always a follower. When I have a prey (read: scum), I won't let it go until its lynched. That's the way I play.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

@Andrius: I don't like how you, after reading the game twice and bringing up some good points, aren't taking a stance. Seems like bench-sitting. I want you to answer as well what do you think of VV regarding my case on him and his reaction. And, out of Iecerint, VasudeVa, and Shadow Dancer, who do you think it's the scummier? And why?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Andrius wrote:Regarding this:
Snow_Bunny wrote: @Andrius: I don't like how you, after reading the game twice and bringing up some good points, aren't taking a stance. Seems like bench-sitting.
and this:
Johoohno wrote: @ Andrius: As far as I remember your predecessor had his vote on SD (but recently reading the game twice should make you a bit more aware of that than I?). I too, as Snow_Bunny, want you to take a stance and decide where you want your vote and why.
I give you:
Andrius wrote: Iecerint, VasudeVa, and Shadow Dancer are lynches I could support, but I'd like to hear from them in regards to what I've said. I'd also like to wait awhile before casting my own vote, since I want to be able to talk to you all and see how it goes down.
Snow_Bunny and Johoohno:
I said here that I wasn't going to immediately vote, and see what I could get out of my top three suspects. I don't know if you missed it in the big text, or you just want to put some pressure on me, but I'll vote once I've heard from SD (assuming she comes back soon-ish), since Vas left at the perfect time, to save his own hide. And yes, Joh, I've inherited a vote on SD.
Supporting a lynch is not the same as having stances on players. That's why I'm asking you for stances. Out of that list, who's scummier? Why? That's why I'm calling bench-sitting. "Yes, yes, I agree with this and that as well, but I won't take a stance". That's not good, and it's a common scumtell.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

EBWOP: [/b]FOS: Andrius[/b]

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

One thing is true. We're close to deadline and, though I'm happy with the current lynch, it would be better if there was more consensus.

Quickly, to all of you: Between VV, SD and Andrius, which one do you prefer to lynch?

I, myself, find VV (duh) the best choice. Though, I'll want Andrius to answer for some things tomorrow.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Oh, well, I took into account the last votecount, the comments on SD, and Andrius' scumminess. My bad, you can as well introduce Almaster to that list.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Wow, so many things happened during weekend. So, let me express my PoV regarding those matters. VV is scum. Period. Fakeclaim is fake (ooba brings a good point, that I'm yet to see countered). Almaster, I'm not sure. It fits the flavour, at least. I don't agree with the self-vigging, though.

I also thought of something. If powers can be stolen, what good does it make a cop power to scum? For me, at least, I see powers as something any alignment can use, and cop is not within that. Also, taking into account the town wincon, it would be more likely a "token cop" or a "power cope" power than a regular one.

For ooba finding the weak spot in VV's claim, I'm labeling him townie. On the other hand, if VV flips scum (which, in all likeliness will), it'd be a good idea to check on Jack tomorrow.
FoS: Jack

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

LordChronos wrote: @Snow
Would you still label ooba townie if VV is in fact town? Can you confirm that your Power: section does not contain flavor?
I believe I made that clear in my last post. If VV is town, then I'd still be labeling ooba townie. After all, he brought up a good point against him, and saying that just because VV flipped town my opinion of him will change is hypocrite. After all, I'm voting for VV as well since long ago.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

LordChronos wrote:Can you answer the second part of that?
-_-U
Snow_Bunny wrote:
LordChronos wrote: @Snow
Would you still label ooba townie if VV is in fact town? Can you confirm that your Power: section does not contain flavor?
I believe I made that clear in my last post.
If VV is town, then I'd still be labeling ooba townie. After all, he brought up a good point against him, and saying that just because VV flipped town my opinion of him will change is hypocrite. After all, I'm voting for VV as well since long ago.
Snow_Bunny wrote:Wow, so many things happened during weekend. So, let me express my PoV regarding those matters. VV is scum. Period. Fakeclaim is fake (ooba brings a good point, that
I'm yet to see countered
). Almaster, I'm not sure. It fits the flavour, at least. I don't agree with the self-vigging, though.

Just in case you haven't gotten the point, I'll put it clear: MY POWER HAS NO FLAVOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, clear?

NO FLAVOUR.

Nop. Not at all. No. Flavour. None. More flavourless than a glass of water.
N.O.F.L.A.V.O.U.R.

So, no flavour.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

IIRC: If I recall correctly.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:21 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Andrius wrote:Iecerint: How does my asking you to clarify your statement make me scummy?

ooba: I think you are missing my point. I'm saying that, if you die hammering VV, are you aware that the town will then lose your power? So, are you worth more to the town dead (and your name cleared) and powerless than alive? Like, if you were a Cop/Doc, you dying would not help the town at all. See what I'm saying?
Nice rolefishing. Keep up like that, scum.

@ooba: you shouldn't reveal if you get the token or not. It's better that way.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:54 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

So, we lost? Geez, I can't seem to be in a game with the winning side.

Good game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”