mini 943- Greek Mythology! (And the winner is... ?)

Mindgamer
Mindgamer
Goon
Mindgamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by Mindgamer »

/confirm
Mindgamer
Mindgamer
Goon
Mindgamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:57 am

Post by Mindgamer »

Vote: Johoohno

For being the moderator in my first game. Now I can finally vote him. :)
VasudeVa wrote:
vote MindGamer

I read your Vengeful mafia game with Bio Hazard, Mysterious Mystery Man, Fate et. al. You are one manipulative SOB.

I'm a fan. 8D
Thanks. I don't know if I should feel honoured or note a buddying attempt, haha.
Mindgamer
Mindgamer
Goon
Mindgamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Mindgamer »

Flava Flave wrote:
Vote Mindgamer
Every random vote needs a reason, no matter how silly it may be. What is your reason?

@ Shadow Dancer
Why did you choose to roll a dice?
Johoohno wrote:
@ MindGamer
: Strut your stuff, show us your alleged manipulation routine!
Not this game I'm afraid. I'm town aligned. :P

@ Jack
Dice rolling is completely useless? Do you not think that the decision to use a dice is in itself something from which we can substract information? I think scum is much more likely to use a dice than town.
Mindgamer
Mindgamer
Goon
Mindgamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Mindgamer »

Busy week. I apologize for my lack of participation.
Shadow Dancer wrote:
Mindgamer wrote: @ Shadow Dancer
Why did you choose to roll a dice?

[...]

@ Jack
Dice rolling is completely useless? Do you not think that the decision to use a dice is in itself something from which we can substract information? I think scum is much more likely to use a dice than town.
What is more suspect in rolling a dice than doing some stupid reasoning like "vote greenindirt for having for his dirty nick" (or something like that). Very little information, most likely none, can be derived from it, anyways.
A scum will never be 100% random voting, since he has to choose between voting for a townie and voting for a scum. A dice roll ensures that the vote is 100% random, which makes it the perfect RVS strategy for scum.

And... to be honest I'm too tired to continue. I'll make my post tomorrow morning. But after a skimread I have to say that I find it strange how two people have a townread on me after a grand total of two miniposts.
Mindgamer
Mindgamer
Goon
Mindgamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Mindgamer »

What's the case on Shadow Dancer (page 3)? I don't see it.
Greenindirt's 68 is weird seeing as he doesn't say what he likes about the Shadow Dancer wagon and adds his vote 'for pressure'. When you say your vote is just for pressure, it is useless obviously.
Iecerint
He voted because you specifically told him to make a non-diceroll vote. If you want to damn him for lack of creativity, fine, but it's irresponsible of you to ask him to non-diceroll vote and then whine about his choice. Dumb, not scummy.
Of course not. The whole point of a non-diceroll vote is that we can say something about the choice that is made.

------------

Iecerint vs Jack
I have a gut feeling Iecerint is a scum in this discussion. Sentences I don't like include 'more discussion won't change anything no matter what' and 'I like distancing on Day 1 as scum'.
Shattered Viewpoint
Out of TWENTY players, you really expect to get away with only giving some info on one and some offhand quasi-analysis on another? Please. I've seen you play. Stop lurking. Now.
I could say the same about you. You've been lurking quite hard yourself and in this post the only thing you do is attacking another lurker. That's hypocritical and hypocricy is a big scumtell.

Also, that '20 players' statement really looks like a mess up between large and mini games rather than a mistake. I don't like how you defend your mistake instead of admitting it.
VasudeVa
On another note:
SV is being too careless about the game to seem scum. Might be a bored townie. Scum usually have their thoughts in order because they aren't supposed to be doing any scum hunting but to mislead any attempt to scumhunt.
Being careless may not be indicative of being scum, but it certainly is anti-town. I wouldn't defend Shattered Viewpoint based on this.
Flava Flave
Feels like trying to fit in. That's, ya know, the scum's job.
I fail to see how posting ':P' and 'haha' make me fit in the town. Elaborate on this please.

----------

Btw, I have very little faith in meta. I would especially not trust on games that people give as examples of their 'alignments meta' because that is just what a scum wants you to think.

Time to get real with my vote. At this moment I think Shattered Viewpoint is the scummiest for reasons I gave earlier.

Unvote. Vote: Shattered Viewpoint
Mindgamer
Mindgamer
Goon
Mindgamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Mindgamer »

I'm verry sorry, but I will have to replace out. Real life has taken a very, very awful turn so I have too much on my mind. This game is only at Day 1 so a replacement won't damage the game too much. I hope you can understand.

I wish you all good luck in the rest of the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”