Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Crazy »

/confirm

Are bullets are always replenished to the original number every time someone dies?

Are Life Points only regained through Beer or other cards (and not every time someone dies?)

When new cards are dealt, are the old cards discarded?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Crazy »

I agree about claiming Life Points (except for Kast).

I'm kind of thinking along the lines of "claim everything that we are allowed to." I don't think there's very much that's going to help scum more than town, other than how many Life Points Kast has.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Crazy »

Play: Mustang

ani wrote:I'm fine with a either of a bullet claim OR a HP claim. Having both would make the situation too difficult for town.
Huh? So if we do only one of those things it helps town but if we do both it hurts town? I don't get how that makes sense at all.

I agree with a bullet claim, and I'd go for a card claim, as well. Kast has a point about the HP claim, even though I'm not sure how much it matters since scum don't even know who each other are.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:58 am

Post by Crazy »

Paltry wrote:They don't? Actually Kast was trying to figure that out from the mod earlier (as to whether this is one of the things that Farside changed).
Meh, I must have skimmed over post #55 last night. I only saw #47, and I assumed that's what farside was saying. And that would be on par with the rules in the real game.
Paltry wrote:Town does? Actually it stays pretty ambiguous to this in the standard townie PM on page 1.
What would be the point to disputing this?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:21 am

Post by Crazy »

Play: Missed!
on myself.

I don't like the idea of circle shooting. I think we can assume, at the least, that there are more town than outlaws... so in that, we'd be shooting more town than outlaws.

Based on the attitude in rule 9, I don't suspect that the shots are a mod tool:
9. If I see game is stagnant or no shooting going on I will rain bullets at players randomly. Do not test me on this I don't want to see no shooting in this game.
At the very least, I really don't think that the early shot on Kast was.

And it is true, if both those shots were done by the same person, it only could have been ani.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:08 am

Post by Crazy »

I can't imagine that Darox's shooting came from town. Though, honestly, it's hard to see it come from scum, or renegade, either.

I just need to hear more from Darox, since it looks like I'm one of the 3 people (easjo and Badger being the others), that can still shoot him.

Darox, you said you did that to see how people would flip out... what would that mean if somebody did flip out? What does it mean that nobody really did?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Crazy »

Kmd4390 wrote:It may have just been coincidence at first, but yawetag being shot seems so ... out there. It's like he was only shot because he was in range of Animorph.
Yeah, you're right... even if ani was scum and just throwing it away, he would at least have used that last shot on Kast.

Personally, I still don't think those shots were a mod device... since farside clearly implied in the ruleset that she didn't want to rain bullets down on people randomly.

What I want to know... does anybody want to fess up to any of the shots? Otherwise, I think we can assume they were done by scum... which either means that ani did them, or more than one scum did them.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Crazy »

Badger wrote:Evidence against Cyanide at this point IMO: 1. OMGUS attack was bad; 2. BS reasons to imply Darox was scummy were bad. Good reasons, but nothing so certain as the range indicator on Ani and the mystery shots.
I disagree with this. "Darox is scum" is pretty much the obvious reaction to Darox's crazy shooting.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Crazy »

yawetag wrote:ani does appear to be the only possible person that could target, unless there's someone with extra range. It wasn't until AFTER the Bang card change that I was shot at -- anyone could have done it to set up ani. It's also possible that the shots weren't ani at all, but scum trying to frame ani -- using two different people to shoot.
There was a Bang! card change? Apparently I need to reread because I don't remember that.

@Mod
- I assume you won't tell us whether these shots are player-controlled or not?

(I'll reread tomorrow)
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Crazy »

Play: Dodge

I'll make a point to read/post later; I just noticed I had a shot coming towards me.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Crazy »

I've been busy lately and I don't think I'd be able to actively continue in this game, and I think a replacement could do a much better job than I could. I think it's better that I request replacement now before it becomes late in the game and difficult to find a replacement. Sorry, all. :(
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Crazy »

Sorry for flaking; I got busy in real life.

I'm not sure what went down with the game, but I was planning on using my message to hopefully confirm someone as scum. (I would have picked someone that I thought was most likely town.)

I have to admit, though, I find the notion of being an "unknown" scum kind of pointless, because it kind of felt like I had no idea of what I was supposed to be doing. I mean, optimal play for that seems like "try to figure out who your scum-partners are and then try not to lynch them" but that's so complex it seems pointless. *shrug*

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”