She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

FoS: Fate

I don't like Gears players.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

AlmasterGM wrote:So he's either scum trying to look town, stupid scum, or stupid town.

Looks like a good R1 lynch to me.
I also like this trichotomy
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

FoS of lynchery: The1fifi

You can totally obviate the voting issue by waiting to unofficially tally a majority who have made a commitment to lynch someone, then having all those people who committed vote. There is no risk of ever voting a wagon that won't come to fruition that way.

I don't know if anyone has picked up on this, but we can halflynch someone giving them an ultimatum that they squander X CP in a vote/unvote cycle, or get lynched. If it's scum, which hopefully it is that's what you'd aim this sort of thing at, they lose nightkills/actions. If it's town, it could hurt a bit, but we'd probably still get the lynch and most of our actions.

This would be an option if there are two people in the town acting really scummy. We halflynch one, then half lynch the other.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

Cruciare wrote: Siii~gh, it's a VI who can't speak English properly.
Proficiency with a second language is not correlated with general intelligence. Don't bash on someone because they don't share your native language. That's ignorant.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Could you explain that statement?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

McGriddle wrote:Well, the way I see is, scum wanted to throw out the idea of wasting CP's and some town bit when they voted fifi, this is an elaborate way for scum-fifi to use a little CP's to get the town to waste a few, and in the end of the day, fifi knows the votes will be put elsewhere when he can pull himself out of this. Just my thoughts so far, nothing to jump off of, ie no FoS's or votes or anything.
Somewhere along there you crossed the border into "unlikely conspiracy theory"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by popsofctown »

The1fifi wrote:Really,i am just astonished. after slapping my self, i still can't understand how is this possible!! A freaking noob mistake, and just because nothing else happened i am scum instantly!? really.. i don't know what the hell to say, because you makes as much sense as a redberry pie in top of a three singing 3 blind rats

lol.

Why do I have the only avatar in this thread that's not hard to look at?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by popsofctown »

McGriddle wrote:
popsofctown wrote:
The1fifi wrote:Really,i am just astonished. after slapping my self, i still can't understand how is this possible!! A freaking noob mistake, and just because nothing else happened i am scum instantly!? really.. i don't know what the hell to say, because you makes as much sense as a redberry pie in top of a three singing 3 blind rats

lol.

Why do I have the only avatar in this thread that's not hard to look at?
It's Bauxy, how could that be hard to look at?
Missed the "not"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I didn't even notice the night action info we'd get from that... half lynching seems like a good road to drive on.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Win post cobalt.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

Our friend? Heck no. He's hoarding his Command points for night kills, obvscum.

Laser Pointer indicating suspicion: bv310
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by popsofctown »

We bank that Fifi is on a team that has a scum commander. Whether or not fifi is that commander is totally irrelevant.

I'm not sure Fifi himself would comprehend the risk/reward choice we're giving him and respond properly, though.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Post by popsofctown »

1. A majority of the town has declared intent to lynch player X. This is a failtown and they all used their votes early. But you ought to do it with FoS's, in a perfect world. (hopefully half of you are scum anyway).
2. Since it's the first lynch of the day, we order that person to vote and unvote 10 consecutive times. (or some amount. Why ten guys?)
3a. If they refuse, we just lynch them.
3b. If they do it, we don't lynch them, instead we decided who we would like to lynch the second most in the town, and we really lynch that person.
4. That night, if we halflynched correctly, we gimp the NK and save a townie, which has approximately the same value as a lynch (so the strategy is doubling our lynch efficacy). We might, however, lose one or two night actions. Most of these night actions won't have the same value though, in my estimation.

Teh Epic part: 5: If no one shows up dead, we lynch the player halflynched yesterday on the supposition that he was scum.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I want a mcgriddle.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Seacore you doesn't has a sig I should make you one.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Naked rolefishing?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by popsofctown »

AlmasterGM wrote:
popsofctown wrote:We bank that Fifi is on a team that has a scum commander. Whether or not fifi is that commander is totally irrelevant.
How is it irrelevant? The commander will have a bonus pool of CP, and will thus be able to evade our attempt to drain the scum CP pool.
Missed this. The pool is shared, it doesn't matter if fifi is the commander or one of his mafia compatriots is. We set the amount based on an assumption of one or two commanders.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

RedCoyote wrote:However, the remaining command points in the party's pool will be shown privately to all Commander units at the end of every night phase (before the next day's points are replenished).

WHOA.

I just reread the rules

There's GOT to be a way to break this.

We probably have at least one town commander (but probably no more than one, since CP is going to be expected to get bent towards the town).

At the end of tonight the commander will see that we have X CP.
Tomorrow, if everyone votes the same number of times, he should expect to see X-Y CP, where Y is how many town power roles turn up dead from getting shot. For this to work, we have to assume that all the power roles attempt a night action every night. We can make this assumption fairly plausible by announcing, "Hey, town power roles, use your night actions every night, we're trying to break the game in half, kthx".

If everyone does vote the same way, the scum commander will see X-Y CP. So we need to make sure that one player (exactly one)
doesn't
vote the same way. He votes an additonal time or fewer times. Whatever.

This investigates him. If the Commander still sees X-Y CP in the pool that night, the investigated player clearly isn't sharing the town CP pool. The commander claims if the ghettofied investigation read guilty, and broods around and stays valuable if it reads innocent.

So. Mirite?

Re: halflynching: Almasterscum, it's clear that fifi is either scum anyway or isn't competent enough to cooperate with a halflynch. In general though, the odds of ten CP breaking us is low. 12 players, probably 9 are town aligned. There's probably at least one commander. 9*3+3 is 30 cp. take away ten, that's 20 CP. With no scum on the wagon (lol), it takes 7 CP to lynch someone, so 13. One CP for lynch, 12. If all 9 players are power roles (lol), we have 3 CP left over after all is done.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You misread the plan then. In no possible turn of events could the town commander end up claiming day 2. He can't possibly claim until day 3.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Are you literate?

The town PRs are told to use their power role every time they can. That makes calculation just as easy as if they never use their power roles at all.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

RedCoyote wrote: Every player action in the game requires
a
command point to work, so both the town and the mafia will have to play strategically to make the best use of their command points.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Bolding, underlining and italicizing mine.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Vigs should always shoot every single night. Putting the gun on safety is bad form.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm glad that you're looking at the details Almaster.

A town full of one shots is unlikely, one or two is an unfortunate possibility. I think this new use of CP is a better way to burn our surplus CP than halflynching, so I propose we make the CP burn amount 5 on the player to be investigated. We can't possibly have five one shot roles in this game, let alone would they all shoot on the same night and screw up our deductions.

Unlimited shot roles should never stop firing (or desist from firing the entire game, but please don't do that if you're a vig. A hider or weak doc might decide to give us more CP legroom by making this choice though.)

One shot roles can fire whenever they think it's a key moment for them to do so. We are going to make the investigee burn 5 CP. So for us to get a false positive, we'd have to have 5 one shots, and all five of them would have to decide to shoot night 1. Quite unlikely, especially since one shots seem to be lame with the game's core mechanic, no fun decisions about whether to fire. (Red probably has chugged the game full of hiders, weak docs, and jailkeepers who he wants to wonder if they will leech CP away from vigs, cops, and mastah chiefs).

?Te gusta la pizza?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Seacore wrote:
I think it's a little too hard to orchestrate though.
At first I was skeptic of your characterization of Seacore, AlmasterGM, but on rereading him, he doesn't seem to be opposing the plan in a legitimate way with specific concerns. I don't like this "bud I don wanna ged oud of bed to gooooh to de geeyem" comment.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Seacore wrote:My concern, pops, is that it involves too many unknowns. One off abilities, abilities that may not be used each turn. It could easily total more than 5.
Build me a plausible, hypathetical setup of a town that could surpass five, if townies are making slight changes to accomodate the investigation. It's not a huge gimp for a hider to choose between always hide and never hide. We won't have 5 one shots. So build me this set up because I'm really not seeing it.
Seacore wrote: There's also the possibility of reactionary abilities. Maybe something like "crazed gun owner" that only uses a point if it comes up...
Put a PGO in your set up, I still don't see you getting past 5 or 6. Plus I think taking points from the PGO in this fashion is bastard modding compared with the info he gave us. CP is something we use up when we do actions. PGOs have a passive effect.
Seacore wrote: I agree with you on the, definitely use your ability each turn, if you're directing that at weaker roles. I don't think town will be in a position of running out of points, as long as we don't go crazy with votes during the day.
All the roles, not just the weaker roles. Decide whether you'll shoot every night or never and do it.
Seacore wrote: I think if we're going to do your plan, it'd probably be more reliable to make the person waste the full 10. (or waste 9 and put the 10th to good use)... hmmm, but maybe they have a night ability... so waste 8, and put the 9th to good use, letting them us a PR if they have it.
Maaaaybe 6. 8 no wai. I'm waiting on that setup.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by popsofctown »

RTT, new game breakery is better than old game breakery.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Out of context? If that line is so dependent on other parts of the post, why did you yourself put a line of space away from the rest of it?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

What is VC mafia?

Are you sure it's ok to disclose this mod interaction?

It's no problem as long as he doesn't discuss specifics (e.g. my player was X). If anyone else is curious, let me know. I didn't have any of the flavor written, but I will tell you what character you would've been.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by popsofctown »

The wording makes it possible, Seacore.

I like two 6's today 2 6's tomorrow better.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Are you skimming fate? I bolded, italicized, and underlined the word "a" earlier.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by popsofctown »

We have a very good chance of getting 1 scum and 2 towns tomorrow if we do three, which is pretty useless. I'd rather narrow it down to one of two people is scum. Really, we can't spend 2 lynches getting two a third in a group of players that is scum. We can afford to lynch a townie. (and we would have to, scum wouldn't NK him)
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Just as an aside, for lurkerskimmers,
voting is not cool right now
. The town is figuring things out, hammering them down.

Anyway,

Seacore's plan as written doesn't establish a frame of reference. I think maybe he just wasn't thinking when he wrote it up.

You need to establish a frame or reference. Otherwise, we don't know whether the 2 CP in the pool from burning night 1 is from both the players being town, or us having tons of power roles and a +1 commander and only one being town, or [infinite possibilities]. Tonight we burn no points, tomorrow we burn 14. We need a night of no points burned so we can know what the pool looks like when no one is burning. Then it can be compared to what it looks like when someone is burning.

Were you planning on guessing at how much CP we have? It's impossible, commanders give us pretty much random amounts of cp, and we have a random amount of power roles.

So we have to have no burning today, day 1. Then we can burn 1, two, 3, X players tomorrow and get useful info.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Seacore wrote:As I've mentioned before, I'm happy for one of the burners to be me, I seem to have elicited more suspicion than most other players. Any other nominations? Or cases against me being one of the burners?

As much as I enjoy discussing theory with you Seacore, this is nakedscum. "Investigate me" does not fulfill the town win condition or the scum win condition. As scum, you're getting yourself investigated, which will lead to your death. As town, you're snatching an investigation away from a potentially guilty player to one you know will not give a helpful guilty flip to the town.

This action is totally and utterly analagous to fifi's page one vote: both scum and town are stupid to do the action (lolwastevotes/selfinvestigate), but it is conceivable as an unwise scum ploy to cast off suspicion by committing the action so as to show you can "man up and handle" the harsher drawbacks scum get than town. But it's unwise because the action isn't one a townie would commit in pursuit of his win condition. You should not be happy to be the one investigated. You're just saying that because you realized scum would not be happy being investigated and automatically negated that before thinking like a townie and realizing you wouldn't want to be investigated.

I can see Seacore stomaching being the target, but actually rushing to the mic to nominate himself is ridiculous.

The only reason I don't want him lynched today is I'd rather have the breathing room for our evil experiments, and I don't want townie F1F1 voters to have to use extra votes to get him lynched. So I'll leave him around for now. Obligatory omgosh lining up lynches.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by popsofctown »

1. Lynch fifi by simple majority. However, everyone who didn't vote for Fifi needs to burn 1 first. (the reason is that otherwise, we will have to use different players to execute tomorrow's lynch. Since those players are of unconfirmed alignment, it creates variance. Each player votes once each day is more constant.
2. Multishot night actions fire or don't fire. They will repeat this choice every single night.
3. Discrete shot actions fire if they feel it is advantageous. Sucky ones like one shot hider needn't even do stuff ever, ftr. I don't think that'd happen though
4. Scum commander sees X left in the pool. He expects x- missing cp from the guy that go shot the next night.
5. No votes are used as a lynch and two investigations are democratically elected.
6. All players burn one if they won't be executing the lynch. Investigated players burn an additional 5. The player is lynched.
7. The commander sees x-deadman's CP that night, but sees five less if an investigee was town, and ten less if both were town.
8. If the commander doesn't claim that morning, investigees are presumed innocent. (even if the commander dies down the line).

If even one is scum, commander claims his results and the two players are lynched until scum is found.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Almaster, that was wrong. You should have made him claim. ( if he was to be shot at all. I thought he was scummy, but I think town lynches are more accurate than evaluations I make on my own).

Claiming day vig if you didn't have to in order to make a shot was fail.

In the case that you are forced to claim, you should have waited until we had a buttload of info about where scum are from breaking the setup.

Iecirint's plan does work but.. it's ugly. Needed features:

Countdown claim tomorrow. Commanders with 8+ points claim, then 7's, then 6's, then 5's, then 4's, then 3's, then 2's, then 1's. That way if there's a commander-7 and a commander-2, our proper commander will claim with mostly correct assumptions about the night.

Each player needs to vote exactly once today. That way the commander can assume that 9 townies voted. The commander really does not need to be guessing at whether it was townies voting or scums voting today, let's remove the variable.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

that was implicit, yes.

We definitely need to regulate voting stringently, it needs to be exactly once per player. No deductions can be made based on whether or not someone voted, because of one-shot night actions and other confounding variables. One vote is too small. It's better to reduce the external noise and make it exactly one vote for player. (and with that noise reduced, we can reduce the number of votes need D1 to six or five.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

That was my idea, but it doesn't really matter if we go with your plan and never establish a baseline at all. Power roles can shoot on and off since the point of reference is an estimate based on the initial state of the game. The commander is just going to have to try hard to count the PRs on his fingers.

Ugh, your plan is so much sloppier than mine. But yeah.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Oh, no, I agree your plan is better, it just nags my OCDs to estimate. It has a SLIGHT chance of messing up because we have more/fewer townies than we think combining with other problems, but it's better than missing the extra investigate.

It's not like almaster wants to let us have forever to figure stuff out. :(

I'm serious about the one vote each clause. Can we have everyone read that, understand it, and ratify it? Then we need to just select certain players to actually execute the lynch, and have everyone burn one first.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Bad plan is bad. Almaster shouldn't be the one to burn.

Better plan:

1. Almaster consents to hand over all future killing decisions to town democracy. Deviance is instantly lynched.
2. Two other players burn. (two is doable).
3. By tomorrow Almaster is probably already shot. If he isn't, we force him to shoot whoever we want him to shoot. Even if he's an SK, scum will be forced to kill him because he's giving us a second lynch. If he is a scum daykiller, we force 1 or 2 shots and then lynch him when he clearly should have died by then.
Mod: Is commander status revealed on death?

Yes.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Almaster do you consent to give up your shots to democracy?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by popsofctown »

And didn't I also say that the sloppiness was a side-effect necessary to get at a greater gain? In the same way, doing two burns is a little sloppier, but probably manageable and gives us an increased amount of investigation.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by popsofctown »

9 townies+3 points from commanders == 30 points.

-9 votes=21
-1 lynch=20
-6 power roles=14
a 6 and 6 double burn should work.

You make me want to revert back to my plan sometimes though..
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Iecerint wrote:There aren't 9 townies anymore. Now there are 8. :(

:(

Allright, one burn. Burn 8?

And still, can't be almaster.

And we should still each vote once. I can't find a recent votecount, someone less lazy than me arrange for designated voters.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by popsofctown »

No, he's not obvtown at all. But if he's alive tomorrow, we can force him to kill who we want him to kill lest he be instantly lynched for failure. The most likely scenario is that the scums outright shoot him. If he's really town power, he probably represents most of the power roles our entire team has and the scum are going to shoot him. It's pointless for us to kill the scum's targets for them.

I want McGriddle to burn instead. He's lurkish and the mehful response to Almaster's death didn't sit well.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:42 am

Post by popsofctown »

It's ok if he'll phase in when scumhunting starts, Iec

What I need from everyone in the thread now, whether you understand burning or not

1. Declaration of who you think should be investigated today, as if a sane cop were doing it.
2. Declaration of who you think should be lynched today. (fifi doesn't represent "sunk" votes, the people who voted him can be countned has burn 1 and then other players can lynch someone else who won the vote. So don't worry about that factor, ftr)

I personally think Fifi is useless though. My vote.
1. Burn-investigate JR
2. Lynch fifi

And no voting until the setup wizards decide how
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Iecerint wrote:I wasn't putting you in the category, necessarily.
Actually, you put him outside of the category for certain. Otherwise it would be "or any other of the lurkers".
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

No, seriously, English grammar nazi here: the omission of "other" in English implies that he is not in the group.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

It is ungrammatical by the laws of grammar that the top english scholars have agreed upon.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

Yes. And the United States of America wasn't lawfully established. You have to work with what the de factor authority is.

Prom is pretty much one of the most important moments of someone's life.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

we only have 7 votes.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Allright. Fifi is getting lynched.
Iecirint
will hammer. Everyone else who hasn't voted today, burn one. DON'T burn your vote on Fifi's slot because that counts as hammer.

Vote: fhqwhgads

unvote

<3

Let's just get something halfway democratic for the burnn, since activity levels are fail. Fate: pick McGriddle or Iecrint, since you voted neither.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

indeed, iec
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

bv310, burn one on any player not named fifi.

just vote them and unvote them. Or just vote them, idc.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by popsofctown »

wow... that's not cool, he's trying to kill himself
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

AlmasterGM - Fate - J.R - Cobalt - McGriddle

Any of you, unvote!!!!
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

flawless victory.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by popsofctown »

hm? we still have players that need to burn
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Prod: Cruciare

Everyone, read the thread and burn one if you need to.

Fate, pick one of the leading people to be the burn victim. It just needs to be somebody.

Will do.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

Blacklist? Up to you
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

Guess we play pragmatic for the meantime..

My burn vote changes to Cruciare.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:58 am

Post by popsofctown »

Cruciare's activity level doesn't really make him a bad investigation target anyhow, Almaster. There was really little reason to pick anyone over anyone else for the D1 burn. If fifi's statement is anything BUT a towntell (which, i suppose from your PoV it is a towntell), then there's a reason for someone to burn that's much less arbitrary than who's lurking hardest.

Speaking of burns, what's a good amount? I'd say 8 plus the standard one burn for the day. I think we can stand it. 27-9votes-1lynch-8burn= 9 night actions. Is my math wrong? That seems to work for a fiesta of PRs. (27 is our townies plus a commander guess)

Fifi probably at least gave us the correct number of scums. So I feel alright about my calculations.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:42 am

Post by popsofctown »

You can't play a self-righteous "this is what what has been chosen" since it was never a majority anyway.

Players, regardless of alignment, don't want they themselves to be the one to burn.

Let's see what people want and decide.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:34 am

Post by popsofctown »

^^ Isn't reading the thread.

But thanks for submitting your burn. Please do not vote further
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

fhq, you're helping hammer, so don't burn.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:18 am

Post by popsofctown »

@ALL: Please reselect burn votes. I think scumclaims merit a revote. I select Cruciare for burn now.

Incidentally, if i'm not mistaken only Cruciare is the one who hasn't burned 1 yet. (iec and fhq have both been assigned to lynch fifi). Please do so when you come back to the thread Cruciare, it will be done whether or not the majority/plurality of the town selects you as a burn target. Just vote any player that is no where near lynch threshhold. me, cobalt, mcgriddle, whatevs.

I'd also like to hear what you think of fifi's last actions, cruc.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Cruciare, vote and unvote me 9 times.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Wha? I'm the only one who yells v/la in my games and continues to check secretly?

nvms
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:54 am

Post by popsofctown »

well technically since NO ONE LISTENS TO WHAT THEY NEED TO BE DOING no one revoted their burn-investigation target, so Cruciare has a leg to stand on if he insists someone else should burn.

Yall, please express burn investigation targets clearly.

To make it clear, who ever burns should vote 8 times, not 9. 9 is the total past the standard vote per player.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

it's definitely cruc at this point.

Cruc, please burn 8 times, you're the towns selection for an investigation. You will still be able to perform night actions toniight, and won't cause us to lose the lynch or any night actions, and the burn will cause you to be investigated, as if by a cop.

You're the choice we chose. So unless you are opposed to revealing your alignment, you should comply, lest we make assumptions.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Sorry bv310. I play to win. I'm a sirlinite to the core. HOO AH!
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Mod: Can I pm Iecerint something regarding my opinion of the mod's competency?

I'll save you the trouble.

[color=red]pops in a PM to Iecerint would've wrote:RC is the best MS player I've ever come across! Oh, and his Mod skills? The absolute tops! What a hunk! I hope I grow up to be just like him one day.
[/color]
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

please care about the game almaster. it makes you easier to read.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

to make this game more fun, i demand that JR tell detailed prom stories soon.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

not new, and the novelty is gone by now.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm already grown up.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

you do realize, bv, even if we did lose some night actions (which I very much doubt), we would have traded them for a sane cop investigation. That's very powerful, and quite possibly worth all the power roles the game actually has combined. (heck, tihs investigation works on godfathers)
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

tbh i'm not all that worried about how much bv is enjoying the game as long as he'll keep playing to his wincon.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Multiple CP for a power role would be bastard modding. "each action requires a CP to use". The tracker concept fits the mold, but i think it's unlikely and i really doubt we're losing much if that tracker only tracks 1.

Multiple scum commanders does nothing.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Replace Cruciare
please. He's really stringing on his prods.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #80) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Cruciare's slot, vote/unvote 8 times, then vote fifi. If you don't burn, we will lynch you
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:10 am

Post by popsofctown »

Vote: deadline extension
get on this people.

new Cruciare, RTT. There is enough support for investigating targets with the system that you can get lynched for not following along.

Mafia drainers and your complex concepts weren't even hinted at in the OP, which gave off a sense of completeness regarding mechanics.

Your paranoia is also assymetric, you think mafia can mess around with CP but town have no way of doing so. If there's a town CP messerer, they would come forward in time to revoke any conclusions that could have been misplaced due to a similar role existing within the mafia. Hasn't happened yet, and I doubt it will, as I said the CP doesn't allude to it at all.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

lol
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

idc
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by popsofctown »

TONS
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:22 am

Post by popsofctown »

Almaster, we are guiding your shot today, you know that right?

@McGriddle: the commander doesn't say anything if he gets innocent. For his benefit, he should expect to see the pool have 12 townies-3 scums=9 townies- dead seacore=8 townies*3=24 -8 standardized votes - ~4 night actions -1 lynch= 11 points in the pool + his bonus. If the commander has significantly fewer than 11 + his bonus, like 6 fewer or worse, he should claim and tell us to lynch Cruciare. Otherwise, we supposose that he is innocent, even confirmedly so.

Almaster we are guiding your shot today, we told you that remember? If you shoot someone without the town asking you to we will hurt you.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:42 am

Post by popsofctown »

Almaster, why didn't you tell us you were a one-shot yesterday?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

k, right answer.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #89) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

fhqwhgads wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote: Actually, I was a one-shot vigilante. I have no further shots. I am now effectively VT.
At least that was useful...
bv310 wrote:I've seen daykilling Mafia before, when town had a lot of strong PRs, so that can't be off the table either.
Especially if we consider daykilling using CP.
Fate wrote:Because he used his shot near randomly D1, and near random shots almost always hit town?
But scum shots will most definitely hit town. This is null.

I do believe that we should heed Elscouta's warning that no news does not clear him as a townie. If there are roles that, as he alluded can manipulate CP, we should also consider that some roles can interfere with the commander's ability.
It doesn't totally clear him, but it certainly raises the threshold of suspicion needed to lynch him quite a bit.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #90) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

So you're saying you don't think he's on your team?

Now that everyone's posted, it's claimtime. I'm town commander, and I saw way too much CP in the pool last night.

12 players from the start of the game -25% scum= 9 players.
-deadseacor= 8 players.

8 players*3 cp=24 cp+3 cp was my bonus yesterday=27.

27-8 because each player voted is 19.

19-1 lynch= 18.
18 - about 3= 15
so I expected 15 cp if elscouta was scum, 15-8=7 if he was town.

I saw 17 cp. The direction of error is even more great for him being scum.

If there's another commander, don't claim. Realize that I'm probably commander since I reported a correct amount of cp for last night. Unless you had a very massive amount of cp, just let's lynch him anyway.

I have a varying amount of cp each day. I don't think you Need To Know how much cp i got today.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

We still need to burn today. I'm not gonna bother voting until we get that sorted out. There's always doctor chances you know.

Fate, I really did read the bit about knowing how much cp off the OP, not my role PM >_<.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by popsofctown »

^as you see fate, i obviously can't rely on many other townies to hold back their votes.

It would follow that f1f1 is actually a failure and Cruciare is the next scum, but bv310 is trying so hard to claim scum..
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Because if you aren't blind and are town aligned it's proper to follow.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I can't wait to see what kind of CP manipulation Elscouta start babbling about when he finds out he's near-conf-scum
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

RTT, the possibility isn't even really worth playing with.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:11 am

Post by popsofctown »

Redcoyote, this might be the worst game I've ever played.

Who reviewed the setup?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:27 am

Post by popsofctown »

It looks like Spyrex did. I've never seen him mod.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

*face in palm* McGriddle, why ya gonna claim like that? With two commanders out, if you investigate someone you got a good shot at figuring out they must be SK if they are a commander. Now you're just gonna get roleblocked.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:16 am

Post by popsofctown »

It's suggested that there's probably only one commander per faction, but never seems explicit.

It's claim time meant, my claim time. Kind of like when M. C. Hammer says "Hammer Time", it's just for him.

You should have thought a bit harder, there might be an SK, and he's probably a commander. It'd make finding the SK too pitifully easy, but this setup is broken in several places.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:26 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't, particularly, considering elscouta has claimed scum I want to see what Almaster's alignment is.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:28 am

Post by popsofctown »

Phaen wrote: Most games (after I have a grasp on them) I will play to win using any tactics within the rules.

Having fun is a secondary goal, but also very important. Without fun there's no incentive to commit to playing the game in the first place. If I find myself in the middle of a game where I've got to choose between having fun or winning, I will choose to win. After the game is over I will analyze what flaw in the game made me have to choose. Then, I will avoid games that include that flaw.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:25 am

Post by popsofctown »

RC hasn't abandoned the game because he's a good mod. I think he's not a setup wizard but he sure as heck is a decent guy. It's not right for a mod to abandon a game until the players don't want to play in it, and as far as we know the third scum hasn't given up on the game.

I'm not bashing RC, I'm just saying this is the worst game I've ever played. It's only 20% the setup, really, 80% the inept godfather who claimed scum and claimed scumpartners. Setups aren't broken beyond repair because you throw an extra cop on one side, and I definitely agree with Fate that crappy players had an equal part in ruining this game.

Fate, I did have some fun breaking the setup, but I don't think scum got to enjoy that process at all. The game ought to be fun for everyone.

Oh, and Fate, Elscouta's flip suggests that Almaster is scum because it means FiFi was actually claiming scumpartners. If Almaster is scum, I'd rather not see Fifi on this site ever again.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:25 am

Post by popsofctown »

bv310 wrote:That would actually be nice, even if it screwed us all over.
dude, I wish.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:26 am

Post by popsofctown »

bv310 wrote:That would actually be nice,
ESPECIALLY
if it screwed us all over.
phikst
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:54 am

Post by popsofctown »

It makes me look good right bv? :D
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

Maybe RC expected us to break the setup and there's 5 scums.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #107) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

8. Meaning you should have 9 votes total, for the day.

Someone arrange for who needs to be the lynchers and who needs to burn on arbitrary players so we have the baseline 1. I'm busy.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #108) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Elscouta wrote:
bv310 wrote:When did that happen? I thought we were lynching you based on Pops' claim.
Nah. It has been decided it was better to lynch him first, so that we can confirm he is actually the town commander.
Dude. This is correct use of last available routes to victory. I'm delighted by such resourceful play.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #109) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

lol?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #110) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

we're waiting on fhq.
prod fhq
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm so ticked at you guys. D3 McGriddletown was so obvious. And I dunno about the rest of what happened.

@Elscouta: I couldn't get people to have enough faith in breaking the setup to get power roles to stop shooting and such, which would be needed for mass investigation.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”