Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:39 am

Post by Sanhora »

@bv310: In post 10, did you or did you not agree with Farside's and CMAR's accusation against Kirby and why?
@Cobalt: After everyone has responded to your question, can you tell us what information the answers have given to you?
@CMAR: What do you think of Kirby's explanation?
@Farside: Same question - What do you think of Kirby's explanation?
@DDD: Do you have the same allignment as The Inquisition?
@DoomBunny: If you were only allowed to ask one question during the first question stage, who would you have asked a question and what would it have been?
@DoS: Is there a special reason why you asked about Lynch all Lurkers or not?
@Elli: Who asked the best questions and who the worst and why?
@Kirby: What did you think of the accusations from Farside and CMAR at the start?
@Neto: Are you a 'leader' or a 'sheep'?
@The Inquisition: What's your opinion of rolefishing?
"I'm on the side of money."
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:36 am

Post by Sanhora »

No question from bv

Are you town?

How are you gonna be successful in this game?

Even I’m getting my questions in before you, what’s taking so long?

What are you're overall opinions on this setup. What do you like, what don't you like etc.

Do you support the Lynch all Lurkers argument? Why or why not?
How important do you find meta?

Would you please link and describe how you act in a game as mafia and as town?

In how many games on this site have you lived to endgame?

Describe your style of play on this site, and what you value the most in the game of mafia.

No Question from Self

If one person should absolutely not be lynched day 1, who would it be and why?
1. Hi

2. Yep

3. By being myself. I'm the scumbugger for a reason XD

4. Different timezone. I had the opportunity to glance at my role PM before I had to log off (Wednesday night). Thursday is always a busy day for me, so it took some time to get my questions in.

5. This set-up follows the way I scumhunt. I ask questions to show what I didn't like about a post. What I don't like is that we aren't allowed to talk outside the one question we have during the Question Stages.

6. Depends on the situation. If the only crime is the lurking, I wouldn't lynch him based upon that alone. If he was scummy for other reasons as well, then I would consider it.
As for the why, there are different solutions to deal with lurkers.

7. I can't say how important I think meta is, but I do think it's important. If you've played with some players before, you can most of the time tell the difference between their town and scum games.

8. The only completed game with this account is a newbie game in which I got NK'ed almost immediatly after I replaced in it. It has one post in which is my confirmation post.
I try to act the same. So it comes down to attacking scummy players hard, especially my top suspicion and defending those who I think are attacked for a bad reason. This defence comes either by defending his actions or showing why my main suspicion is a better target.

9. With this account, none. But most of my games are still ongoing. So far, I'm either replaced or NK'ed.

10. See 8. As for what I value most, being right XD Other than that, players who aren't 'sheeps', but do look at other cases presented. (I'm not a 'sheep', but I can't be fully honest if I'd say that I look at all cases presented >.<)

12. Right now, I have no strong townish feelings from anyone, so this is based upon my thoughts of players who I think should be kept alive if town: Ellibereth and Farside.
This answer will very likely change after I have stronger reads.
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Sanhora »

Vote The Inquisition
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Post by Sanhora »

@Everyone
During the first Question, Answer and Voting stage,whose actions did you find scummy and why?
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:15 am

Post by Sanhora »

Vote TheInquisition

Mod, may we also FoS during this stage or not?
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Post by Sanhora »

@DDD - Any reason why you copied TheInquisition's questions of Stage 1 for one of your questions during Stage 2?
@Farside - You stated that you didn't like TheInquisition's questions of Stage 1, but in Stage 2 DDD used it for one of his questions. Yet, he got a town read from you for asking 'good' questions. Wanna elaborate on this?
@TheInquisition - During the first voting stage, you also reached L-1. Why didn't you claim back then and asked the questions you are asking now?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”