DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

@All other players: Do you support the Lynch all Lurkers argument? Why or why not?
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:17 am

Max wrote: 1. No question from bv
2. Are you town?
3. Do you think lurkers should be lynched? Why?
4. Do you have the same alignment as CryMeARiver?
5. What experiance have you had on this site or other similar sites. Meaning, how many games, how many were you town, scum, 3rd party etc.
6. No question from self
7. How important do you find meta?
8. Would you please link and describe how you act in a game as mafia and as town?
9. Are you going to base your votes off of mainly your own questions, or other people’s questions?
10. Describe your style of play on this site, and what you value the most in the game of mafia.
11. If you had to, who would you policy lynch?
12. Is there a special reason why you asked about Lynch all Lurkers or not?
1. ORLY?

2.Yes, but I don't know what you hope to gain from this question.

3.I think people who are actively lurking should be lynched, but not people who are lurking (the difference being active lurkers post consistantly, but don't ever add anything at all to the game, where as a lurkers posts are few and far between). I am definitely not in support of the Lynch all Lurkers argument.

4. I have no idea whether or not I have the same alignment as CryMeARiver.

5. http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php ... nsofSummer That is a link to my wiki page for this site. This is the only site I play on.

6.Fine me, I won't answer.

7. I could take it or leave it, unless I have very good reason I will never build a serious case around meta.

8. TOWN-- http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12697
SCUM-- http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7452
The scum is far less recent, but I don't have an accurate picture of scum from recently. (I was scum in Empire Records Mafia, but I didn't really do much playing in that game, and so its hard to glean much from it)

9. I will base my votes off of whatever questions seem the best to vote off of. If they are mine, fine, if not, then I will go with someone else's.

10. I'm not really sure how to answer this question. I have a problem with lurking sometimes, but I try to be an active player. I don't really know how to answer this question, I've never tried to discern my own meta. I value having fun while playing mafia, thats what it is for.

11. I don't policy lynch. The closest I have ever come was a lynch of zwets in one game. But if I had to it would be cobalt because in general I disagree with his playstyle.

12. Yes, I think the argument is bunk, but I am just trying to find out what other think.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:36 pm

vote The Inquisition
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:39 pm

bv310- Do you intend to let others do your work for you this entire game?

Cobalt- How do you think the rules of this game will impact your scum hunting, and do you feel it will force you to change from how you normally hunt?

CryMeARiver- Do you ever see gambiting as being useful to the town?

Debonair Danny DiPietro- Since you know you misanswered my question why did you choose to do so, and why would you knowingly lie?

Doombunny9- Do you believe someone should be thought town until proven scum? If so, why? If not, why?

Ellibereth- What do you feel not voting accomplishes, and do you have any suspects?

Farside22- If everyone in the town disagreed with you about the person you found scummiest, would you still pursue them?

Kirbyoshi- Why did you ask everyone except farside a serious question during this question stage?

Netopalis- If you were required to hammer someone in the upcoming voting stage who would it be and why?

Sanhora- Do you feel any of your questions from the first question stage helped you gain insight into other players alignments? Why or why not?

The Inquisition- Elaborate more on what you think specific rolefishing is, and how rolefishing of any kind can be helpful to the town?
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Max wrote:
DragonsofSummer

1. bv310
  2. How did you expect your first question to find scum?
  3. Why did you put TheInquisition at L1, fully knowing that Ellibereth this round or someone next round could hammer?
  4. I completely mis-answered your question, usually I would expect that to draw a vote or some attention, why did you chose to wagon The Inquisition instead?
  5. Why ask everybody one question? Why not ask everybody a differant question?
  6. No Q from Self
  7. What reads do you have so far if any?
  8. Which players did you find the scummiest (besides the one you voted for) and why?
  9. Do you think it was a good idea to ask every player the same question in QS1? Why or why not?
  10. Why did you vote for The Inquisition? Did you feel that he was scummy enough to merit a bandwagon? Why?
  11. During the first Question, Answer and Voting stage,whose actions did you find scummy and why?
  12. You presumably waited and made your vote with the knowledge that no matter what you did, it could not possibly lead to a lynch. What was the full purpose of voting me, and do you think that if you were scum this would be an effective way of laying low by jumping onto an established bandwagon but without any hope of actually being held responsible for it (i.e. no lynch would occur).
1. Yup...

2. My first question was more to get a feel of the players in the game, and see where their head is at on one of the major arguments in mafia. It helps me to be able to discern whether or not answers to later questions fit what I know from the background I got.

3. Ellibereth had already "voted" as pointed out by max in a post a few before my vote. Also the vote count resets at each voting stage if I remember correctly, so the second part of your questions really doesn't apply. I put the inquisition at L-1 for the rolefishing in his questions, as well as his answer to this question.
The Inquisition wrote:
11. What's your opinion of rolefishing?
It depends on the purpose. General rolefishing is most often a bad idea as it can usually give scum more information than town. But specific rolefishing can be useful if a player has a very good idea of why he is doing it. For example, if he's a power role and has a confusing result on a player, attempting to draw that out without exposing that player may be worthwhile.
This is long winded while saying completely nothing and implying that he thinks rolefishing is a good thing. Not protown.

4. I was working under the assumption that you had answered it wrong on accident. Finding out I was wrong moves you up significantly on my scum list.

5. See my answer to #2.

7. Inquisition is scummy as hell.
Number two on that list is now DDD for telling me he deliberately misanswered my question.
I also really don't like that bv310 showed up to answer and vote but disappeared again for the next question stage. It shows he wants others to do his work for him.

I am neutral on Elli, Sanhora, and Doombunny9.

Everyone else I feel is town right now.

8. See my answer to #7.

9. See my answer to #2.

10. See #3. And yes I did feel he merited a bandwagon, that was some of the scummiest play I've seen in a long time, and he deserves to be on the block for it.

11. Inquisition for blatant rolefishing, and the quote I gave above. I also didn't like doombunny's answer to the are you town question so he was second on my list, but I like his questions this round so for now I am neutral on him.

12. The full purpose of voting you was to show I thought you were scummy. It doesn't matter that it can't cause a lynch, I give the town more information about my thoughts by casting the vote. I refuse to answer the second part of your question because not only is it loaded to backfire on me, but its also asking me for advice on how to play scum.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:32 pm

vote TheInquisition
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:50 pm

To all players: Who do you feel has committed the largest scum tell so far today (other than Inquisition), and what was it?
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:55 pm

As terrible as that sequence of events was, I cannot deny the awesome! (*bah*)
-Tyler Durden

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”