wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Hello all, fun four pages to read up on.

Even though the subject has been gone around in circles I just wanna say who cares about the hydra account crap? Unless you played with Phlight and knew he was a hydra account the only way you would have known is by the sig at the bottom. Phlight is not doing anything against rules, doesn't get more info, etc so just pretend it is one person and move on.

@DS
Usually people who want to end RVS have some kind of information they think they have gotten from one or more players, information that could really start the town on good discussion, when really all that ended up happening is arguments over a subject that didn't need to go beyond two posts, and a wagon against you for good reason. Now if your town role confirms you and your partner are confirmed masons your partner should claim due to the fact that it would help to have confirmed townies around.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:32 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Well being as only two other people have yet to say anything about this mason claim we need them to say something before we can move on.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:11 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I agree with Mac that we can't really move forward with a mason claim hanging over our heads. I do find it odd though that i think everyone has posted at this point and no one has stood up and claimed they were his partner.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:43 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I was starting to type up why his partner should claim, but really thinking on it, maybe he shouldn't.

Now DS claims mason. Had he been around to do so he would have to claim "so and so" as his partner. If that person denies it, DS gets auto lynched for lying.

If that person confirms it (and confirms town alignment) then two town power roles are out there for night kills. I would think that scum would take them down, however maybe that is not the case. If two masons are out there, that narrows the list of power roles for scum to try and target, if they leave the masons alone for a night or two (and not taking into account that there might be an SK or Vig) they can try and find an investigation role or a protection role instead, which would be more detrimental to them.

I think now after typing all that out and playing it in my head that the mason partner should not claim at this time. However we will need to hear from DS's replacement (I assume he will be replaced because it seems he is ina few games).

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Not really sure on the "rolefishing" thing there trumpet. If I think someone is role fishing I will normally point it out, regardless of alignment, though I must have missed what peanut is talking about.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Oh snap SC in the house!

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:03 am

Post by wolframnhart »

TNM you were pushing for DS pretty hard for a bit, after the claim all you said was:
TNM wrote:Hmm...interesting, there is something that backs your claim up somewhat, I don't want to say anything more yet though because I don't have any experience with masons so I don't know if it's detrimental to the town for them to be outed or not.
Even with something to "back up his claim somewhat" you still voted him, and as soon as the replacement comes in and makes one post confirmg mason, but not alignment, and that's it? You have no questions for him that maybe he can answer for you based off of DS's play? (Not saying he can answer direct DS questions, but maybe any suspicions you have etc.) and immediately you jump on to PJ?

vote Totallynotmafia

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:24 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Dude you could have said all that without being stupid your own self and self hammering, that helps nothing.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I have never seen this hypoclaim thing before and have no real idea what it is about. But did plight just claim tracker or watcher or something just like Bridgesandballoons role? I'm all confused now :?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

About the Kinkstar thing there are a few options (there might be more so if i miss one please point it out)

1)Hide behind SC because he stated:
Kunkstar wrote:Ok, so we have a confirmed to each other town set of masons.
Thinking SC is confirmed town he could have hid behind SC.

2)Hid behind B&B, which is why both died.

3)Hid behind someone else thinking SC would have been killed because he is a mason, which if i understand the role would have kill Kunk as well if SC was targeted.

If he chose option three i have no idea where he would have gone, 7 posts and I don't see much of a hint to that.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I am just putting all possibilities i could think of out there. The only reason you are number one is because of the comment Kunkstar put up. I still don't believe you to be scum which is why I put up option three.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:49 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Post 231 I had to read a couple times. the post itself seems like a defeated townie that is trying to give out last minute advice to help people out, especially since Phlight thinks Mack will hammer him. I was really thinking that this post was exactly as it seems, however, with the hypo-claim thing if everyone had gone along with it and voted ToD (assuming the tracker hadn't flipped) and ToD had flipped town instead of scum what then? Also just because a post seems defeated town doesn't mean it is, it could just be defeated scum trying to look town for a hopefuly unvote.

I think Phlights comment that the tracker slipping flipped him up is right, but I think it is beause it messed up his plan as scum.
vote phlight

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”