890: Cults of Darkness and Shadow - Game over!

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:56 am

Post by dramonic »

*boot to data's head*

I'm here to replace, Percy has PMed me and stuff.
No, he hasn't posted yet to confirm my replacing, but I'm telling you anyways.

Mipe's claim is hogwash.
Chaco is scummy as hell.
SB is dubious.
DS is dubious
Far is somewhat townish
Magua is somewhat townish
SOG is townish
SC is townish

the other two (cant recall the names =_=) are in the dubious category.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:58 am

Post by dramonic »

Seacore and Discode are dubious
ST is somewhat townish.

Also, I'm hungry.
and STRONGLY against double lynches, especially without any form of confirmed scum in them (although mipe could potentially count as confirmed scum)
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:57 am

Post by dramonic »

There is no case against me apart from the fact the person I replaced was a lurker/anti-town player. He didnt do anything
scummy
, so please unvote me.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

I couldnt agree more, SOG.

Incant: Chaco
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

Call it buddying, but I stated in an earlier post my reads. Look at who are the top two scum...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, I'll summarize it for you.

You buddied to Seacore, hard: You say it's "an elaborate technique to get a better grasp at his alignment and flip the table against him when he tries to pull and WIFOM and...". No. It's buddying. It's scummy.

You supported a double lynch: No, I am not OMGUSing you because you voted me yesterday and frankly I could care less. We already have a pair of scumkills per night (barring successful protect), we dont need extra kills. EVEN if a cop has two guilties. Cops can be scum here. What's more, you supported the double lynch on the first day, where there is NO information at all.

You want the lynch to occur before I come in: Why are you rushing the day? I got just as much time to get up to date even without a preemptive lynch. Is my opinion that alarming to you?

You backtrack a lot on Semi: Wishy-washy, a lot. One moment you suspect him, the next "he's right", then you IGMEOY, then "you'll go with him". Either you like his play or you dont. Get a conviction and stick to it.

Throwing your incant in then vanishing: You could have waited til you can actually post to vote, instead of going "Incant, will explain later". Incidentally, you never did. Wasn't it you who said earlier we should be extra careful before incanting?

We'll start with that :)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:09 am

Post by dramonic »

Chaco wrote:@Dramonic:

Point 1: Not much I can say here besides reiterating what I said. Also, you've buddied Semi does that make you scum? Seacore was town and his buddying was scummy?

Point 2: This is really null 80% of all players supported this.

Point 3: How is this even a point? You're give yourself too much credit. I thought it would be better for you to catch up over the night phase and post your thoughts after having time to read and not have the usual "Still reading" junk.

Point 3:No, I didn't backtrack on Semi. You're basically saying that--well example:

You think player A is scummy.
Player A says something you agree with.
You agree with it.

Does that make you scum for agreeing with someone you suspect? I really think you are grasping for material and don't see why half of these are points...

Point 4: I explained why I did that, as I was not sure when I would be back. Not to AtE, but if you want to penalize me for a death in my family have at it. I stated I'd be gone and wasn't sure how long in a response to Magua.

Semi, the last point regards you. I can't really say much about the first quote other than I didn't get to it. Sorry, I guess.
numbering fail on your part :P

1: I'm not buddying to SOG, I'm voting like him. Under that basis you could say every bandwagon of more than 1 is buddying. Even if Seacore flipped town, it doesnt make the buddying any less scummy.

2: It's not null. Just because more than the 25% of a game does something doesnt make it any less scummy. It's antitown any way you look at it.

3: The only difference is that I wouldnt have had the time to post the "still reading" junk. How is that helping me?

4: No, but you stated boldly you didnt trust him and next thing we know you're saying he's totally right

5: While I'm sad to hear that, it doesnt revoke the point. You shouldn't just throw in a vote, knowing you wont be able to justify it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:00 am

Post by dramonic »

*facepalm*

do you need a drawing?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

I think you are scum, I want you lynched. That's all the opinion you need so far. I didnt say I had a bunch of opinions, it's a theorical question.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by dramonic »

you better not compare me to zwet, I'd be wounded :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

see, these are the kind of posts why I think you're scum. All you really want to do is take a stance that you can later try to condemn if he's wrong on any point.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

How is SOG's read on me supposed to affect the fact he's voting you?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, my perception is that you are wanting to lynch me and think I'm buddying to SOG.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

try to avoid referring to me as ever so useless, its not like I havent actually posted a list of point against you which you tried to
weakly
refute.

@Magua: my reasoning has been given <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

Chaco wrote:
dramonic wrote:try to avoid referring to me as ever so useless, its not like I havent actually posted a list of point against you which you tried to
weakly
refute.

@Magua: my reasoning has been given <<
No you!
fixed <_<

@Magua: No problem I guess?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:55 am

Post by dramonic »

omg...

seriously Chaco, just stop. You're covering yourself with ridicule here. This redefines grasping for straws.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:07 am

Post by dramonic »

Semioldguy says he finds me not scummy because he has no read on me.

There's no special, intricate explanation, there's no debate. This is crystal clear and you've been arguing it for 50 posts.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

not really, considering your last 20 or so posts are a bunch of useless fluff.
So are his.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

I've given 5 reasons why I think you're scum all of which I deem valid. The defense you tried to provide against the points I've risen was weak in my opinion, therefore I am still very sure you are scum.

Additionally, your ridiculous semantic formulation debate with SOG wasn't actually fluff, I admit. More like you desperately trying to find something to say SOG is scum (and failing miserably might I add), but it DID increase your scumminess by an exponential amount.

The fact you purposely ignore the content I have posted is just another added bonus to your scumscore.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

Chaco wrote:
dramonic wrote:I've given 5 reasons why I think you're scum all of which I deem valid. The defense you tried to provide against the points I've risen was weak in my opinion, therefore I am still very sure you are scum.

Additionally, your ridiculous semantic formulation debate with SOG wasn't actually fluff, I admit. More like you desperately trying to find something to say SOG is scum (and failing miserably might I add), but it DID increase your scumminess by an exponential amount.

The fact you purposely ignore the content I have posted is just another added bonus to your scumscore.
And which pretty much everyone else has deemed weak?

I'm not desperately trying to find something on Semi, if I were I'd be tossing out a lot more than a debate over verb tenses. Which is what it has amounted to now.

Dramonic...4 posts out of like what....19 now? That doesn't make up anything. Your honestly full of shit.
since when did pretty much everyone = magua?
I deem more than 4 of my post have actual content.
WHy are you insulting me anyways?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

Chaco wrote:More have said it than Magua. Tells me you aren't really reading.
You're right. SC asked to have some more fleshing out for me. That's it since I replaced about my posting.

Try again?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:26 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm surprised Chaco isn't dead yet. and if he flips scum SC sounds like a solid partner.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:37 am

Post by dramonic »

Chaco wrote:
dramonic wrote:I'm surprised Chaco isn't dead yet. and if he flips scum SC sounds like a solid partner.
Why're you surprised I'm not dead yet? In all honesty, I'm surprised more people aren't pissed at you. You've amounted to shit.
Is the term politically correct tht hard to understand?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:57 am

Post by dramonic »

Sorry I didnt answer earlier...

My feel of snow_bunny is somewhat weak, borderline inexistant. I feel she's more scum than town, but I wouldn't lynch her in the current state of my reads.

Magua I used to perceive as townish, but something in his last few posts ticks me, can't put my finger on it.

I reckon I don't need to give a thorough explanation of who I think is the scummiest :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:00 am

Post by dramonic »

However, considering it seems nobody is willing to go along and lynch Chaco, I guess I'll reread and find another wagon that possess decent value.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:52 am

Post by dramonic »

Back from vla. Reading up.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

DeathSauce wrote:OK, I'm in the obvious minority here, but I don't believe the claim.

It was made for basically no reason, he instantly gets all "let's double lynch" as soon as a few people begin believing the claim, there are too many other possible scenarios as to why there was only on N1 kill. I'm saying the claim was BS.

More Serial votes please. Or Start, I'm OK with that too.
On the other hand, considering getting caught in a lie would halve his scumteams potential for a win, I see no reason to spit out a fakeclaim now. However, the problem is that his claim doesn't really tells us anything. Semi got protected. Whoopdedoop...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

I dont want a double-lynch. It's a baaaaaaad idea.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

Chaco wrote:Dramonic, has continued to do nothing, and posts once like every seven days.

Rereading.
Hey, it's the holiday season for me too you know :S

Also rereading, but...

I've a funny feeling bout Start.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

well, I was referring to inactivity between the 24th and 5th.

before that its totally my fault ^_^;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

I have 3 games to read up on, with all due respect the others have priority ;)
I'll get a post in tonight though.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

My funny feeling about start will have to wait.

under the assumption that Start isn't lying he should reveal his investigation. The scum will be forced to either kill him or let him investigate. If they kill him, the confirmed town is really confirmed. If not they run the risk of getting caught.

Also, if any other dreamwalker exists in the setup, now would be a good time to CC. We can win this easy.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

I think I fit the "whining about balance" category. That is, I think Percy makes balanced games and therefore Start can't be darkness. The case is good though, just the conclusion is really implausible.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

I think I fit the "whining about balance" category. That is, I think Percy makes balanced games and therefore Start can't be darkness. The case is good though, just the conclusion is really implausible.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:33 am

Post by dramonic »

If start is darkness thats three darkness with 2 PRs in them

Also, Percy reviews basically all my setups and does it well, I expect him to be able to balance is own as well. Nice dirt flinging though.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

If start is actually lying about his claim its a huge gambit :S

I mean, deathsauce could be of another alignment than that indicated, if he gets nked...

bottomline is, I believe the claim.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

you know, if we no lynch today since scum cant make tie victories (at best it ends in a draw) we really shouldnt vote unless we REALLY are sure we've got scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

well, that was a frustrating ninja'd =_=

So... care to explain what's with your obsession to check people you DON'T have suspicions about, Start?
Also, why are you not dead yet?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:13 am

Post by dramonic »

and if he's not legit and I or Chaco (if my guts is completely wrong) is lynched, he'll win.

Either way, the Shadow scum fucked us good.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by dramonic »

start and chaco
no
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:20 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm amused by the fact I'm still alive while everyone one of you wants me dead :P

Honestly, I don't believe I have displayed scummy behaviour. Anti-town I agree (I guess my lack of presence will be our downfall), but not SCUMMY.

I need to slow down, all my games I'm playing LAME @_@
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

If you are town you know me and Chaco are the remaining scum, what is there not to be happy about?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

Game over I guess

Incant: Chaco
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:08 am

Post by dramonic »

including or excluding the fact I posted like, 3 times during day 3?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:28 am

Post by dramonic »

well, under the precept Start isnt lying, it would be you.
Otherwise it would be Start.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:24 am

Post by dramonic »

scum victory.
They played good, that they did ^_^;

You were scum, right Chaco?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

I so totally knew it from day 1 :P

So... totally... knew it :P

GG Shadows, you fucked us good.
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”