Mini 897 - OpenSource Mafia - Game over!!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:08 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

/confirm
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

So, scums out there, I have this wonderful ability that turns scum into town. So, who's scum? Let me help you. It's totally free.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Pomegranate wrote:About SB's ability:

It sounds like it could be a cult that
can
recruit mafia.

It also sounds like it could be what she says it is.

But why would the mafia claim? I think that was obviously an unreasonable request from SB, because from all that's known, she might not have an ability. So I'd be surprised if scum actually claim or anything.

Also, I'm waiting to hear what Glork has gotten from the mod.
As UK answered, my ability would create a happy ending for everyone.
Josh Lyman wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:So, scums out there, I have this wonderful ability that turns scum into town. So, who's scum? Let me help you. It's totally free.
There is something wrong with this post that I just can't put my finger on.

S_B, can you answer the following?

1) Was this a serious post?

2) If not, what was the point of posting it?

3) If so, can you explain exactly what you were trying to accomplish with this?
That was a serious post. I can change a player's alignment during night. Only one per night, though. I was thinking that it was easy to create a happy ending if mafia just outed themselves and I turned them into town. As UK said, you can test it with your weakest member.

@SP: A cult recruiter that can only recruit mafia? That's something I'm yet to see. And, if that were the case, why would you vote for someone who is against the same people town is against?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Vala Mal Doran wrote:@SB: What happens if you target town with your ability? Do you know?
Well, I'm not completely sure about it. It only says I will change it's alignment, so I assume that (and taking into account this is a bastard game) such town player will become scum. Luckily for me, it seems I get confirmation of the alignment change.
AlmasterGM wrote:
SB wrote:That was a serious post. I can change a player's alignment during night. Only one per night, though. I was thinking that it was easy to create a happy ending if mafia just outed themselves and I turned them into town. As UK said, you can test it with your weakest member.
Use it on me, please. This is not a joke.
Hmm... I'm not sure. Your reasons may be right, but what if I turn you to scum?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:20 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I'll full claim if more people ask me for it.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:20 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Regarding the Vaya vs SSK issue, I'll go with UK. Let's leave them for tomorrow. However, I'm suspicious of those who asked a full claim at this point of the game. In my opinion, it would be stupid for a scum to claim that D1, when they are basically exchanging one townie for one scum.

I'm not getting the votes on SP, but well, I got kind of lost after the whole discussion of Vaya/SSK.

For now,
Vote: Iecerint

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

AlmasterGM wrote:My point here is that we should lynch scummy people, not play follow-the-cop (or any other role, for that matter).
Me wonders why not. I mean, it was such a successful tactic for town that they had to come with an alternative (macho cops and roleblockers) so the game wouldn't be unbalanced.

Btw, what's the thing on Pom? You guys post too much, and I think I'm missing something.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Again, mod, connection issues here, so I'm kind of LA for now.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:23 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ah, you guys post too much for me to catch up right now. For now, let's just answer this:
Vaya wrote:@Snow_Bunny
If you're not going to claim everything about your ability(for the record, I don't think you're scum, I'm asking because I want to know more about what we're dealing with here), could you at least answer something for me that I don't believe has yet been clarified?

Reading Almaster claimed flavor for why he wants to be converted, do you believe that it fits with you're flavor and that it would have an effect?
Well, my flavour mentions none of that. That's why, if he's a miller, I rather not use it on him. I wouldn't want to turn him into scum.
I remember somebody saying that I would distribute Linux's cds for free, but that's not quite what I do.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Maybe I missed it because you guys post too much, but, what's the pressure on Pom? I think this is the second time I ask. Iecerint says everything's on page 10, on posts 232, 234 and 246, but I can't find anything there regarding Pom's scuminess.

Iec and UK interchange of posts gave me a town vs town feeling.
Unvote
. I still have my eyes on Iec, though.

@Almaster: Taking into account that the fluff of my role is NOT giving away free distributions of Linux, do you still think my power will work on you?

Vaya's continuous request for more info of my role seems fishy.

I'm getting a good vibe from Almaster, although his claim, upon a second look, looks really a scumclaim. Truth be told, I'd rather lynch him first than try to convert him (I rather lose a townie than create another scum). Almaster, if you are really town, then you wouldn't want me to target you. And thus, I ask again, do you want me to target you tonight?
MafiaSSK wrote:I think we should let alma get the alleged alignment change. It will help town.
Ah, if you hadn't had claimed cop-something, I'd be voting for you now. Do you understand the risks of me performing my power on a town, right?

Vote: Glork

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:04 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Iecerint wrote:SB, the stuff on page 10 isn't a case on Pome; it's the drama where I voted SP. Its only relevance to Pome is that there's a possible Pome/UK connection, but isn't it a bit early to worry about that sort of thing, etc.

The case on Pome is that she is not a very energetic scumhunter.

I suppose you're going somewhere with that Glork vote? It doesn't really seem reflective of your post as a whole. :?
Then, I ask again. What's the case with Pom?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:12 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

@Glork: The vote was just to pressure you, to get you to post something.
Unvote

With Almaster this is the thing: if he is indeed a miller, I wouldn't want to convert him, as I *think* I would end up turning him into scum. If he's scum, I'd rather convert him than lynching him. But as I can't be sure, I prefer to take the less riskier way and lynch him (between those two choices).

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:@Glork: The vote was just to pressure you, to get you to post something.
Unvote
Do you even know who Glork is? Do you not see the award below his name? There is no way this is the real reason for your vote.
No, I don't know. And I don't get your reasons for pointing this out.
Josh Lyman wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Iecerint wrote:SB, the stuff on page 10 isn't a case on Pome; it's the drama where I voted SP. Its only relevance to Pome is that there's a possible Pome/UK connection, but isn't it a bit early to worry about that sort of thing, etc.

The case on Pome is that she is not a very energetic scumhunter.

I suppose you're going somewhere with that Glork vote? It doesn't really seem reflective of your post as a whole. :?
Then, I ask again. What's the case with Pom?

Reading comprehension FTL.

This, connected with some very bizarre reasoning (and lack thereof) earns you

unvote
vote: Snow_Bunny
If what you bolded it's the case against Pom, then I must say it is really weak. For that matter, I rather lynch you (Josh).
AlmasterGM wrote:
JL wrote:Reading comprehension FTL.

This, connected with some very bizarre reasoning (and lack thereof) earns you

unvote
vote: Snow_Bunny
Reading comprehension FTL? More like "not posting for eight days and this is all you've got" FTL.

Unvote. Vote: Josh.

Glork wrote:Alma, can you explain exactly what changed your mind between these two posts:
SB keeps saying she's pretty sure her ability won't work on me. To be honest, I think SB is either wrong about how her role works or lying about being protown. The role just seems so stupid in the context she's spinning it. Like here:
SB wrote:With Almaster this is the thing: if he is indeed a miller, I wouldn't want to convert him, as I *think* I would end up turning him into scum. If he's scum, I'd rather convert him than lynching him. But as I can't be sure, I prefer to take the less riskier way and lynch him (between those two choices).
If we know who scum are, SB's right - why wouldn't we just lynch them? And using this role randomly in the night seems way to dangerous. That's what leads me to believe her role does work on me (it would fit perfectly with the flavor, anyway) OR SB isn't actually town and is associated with a third party (Apple, perhaps).
After reading this post, I can't get out of my mind that Almaster is trying to fish for more information that I don't want to give as of now. I tried to believe that you are a miller, but you this post gave me a very bad vibe (paired with a previous request of more info). And thus, as I said before, I rather take the risk of lynching you than converting you.

Vote: Almaster

Lyman is another good choice, but for now let's lynch the claimed scum.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:16 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Iecerint wrote:SB, Alma has not claimed Miller. FF has claimed Miller. Alma claimed that he was a town-aligned Windows user who wanted to use Linux. He implied that there was a role out there that could give him Linux and consequently give him extra abilities of some kind.

I agree with UK/SB that JL looks like a good lynch target. But it makes more sense to lynch Alma, I think, all things considered. If someone strongly believes that lynching JL is better than lynching Alma, please make your case; maybe I've missed something.
Oh, then I was mistaken. In lights of this new evidence, I guess then I could try to convert scum tonight. Simple enough, if it doesn't work for whatever reasons (or I appear dead), you might want to go and lynch Almaster.
AlmasterGM wrote:This wagon makes absolutely zero sense. I made that claim more than 10 pages ago and it's becoming a wagon NOW? And started by Pomegranate no less, who has been incredibly scummy up until a page ago (and is still scummy, IMO). Ridiculous. I have never claimed scum. I'm town. I speculated SB's ability might work on me. Turns out, after clarification, it probably won't. Do I find this incredibly suspicious on SB's part? Yes. Given her vote for me despite the possibility of conversion and the fact that her denial does not fit with flavor, I think it's highly possible SB is lying. Regardless, the point is as follows: I stated my position on speculation up front. I have never changed my story once. There is nothing scummy about what I have done.

Moreover, lets stop and think - even if I AM scum (which I am not), why the hell wouldn't you just use SB on me? That way, we get rid of the "claimed" scum AND get to lynch someone scummy. Win-win. There are NO downsides.

There are actual scummy posts and people in this game. Lynching me today is outright stupid.
This post is scummy to no extend. And this probably means that our current candidates (Josh and Pom) are probably town. *sighs*

Still, I prefer to risk with it and go with
Vote: Josh
. Phate's 446 sums it up pretty nicely.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Meh, what's taking Josh so long?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Usually, brewing a good claim takes time. Just saying.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:36 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Pomegranate wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Usually, brewing a good claim takes time. Just saying.
SB: Did you mean:

Usually, brewing a good claim takes time.

OR

Usually, brewing a good fakeclaim takes time.

Because the second one is true, and the first one is too, but not as strongly. That's why JL lurking more isn't doing him or anyone any good.
I meant the second.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Do you know how this is called? Stalling. Stalling=boring.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:53 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Find a replacement for a claim? This must be nominated in the Scummies under some sort of comedy gold category.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

AlmasterGM wrote:
SB wrote:Do you know how this is called? Stalling. Stalling=boring.
This post looks bad given Faraday's claim. I understand that Josh was really scummy (hell, I was voting for him), but why the huge rush?
Nice try trying to discredit me and making me look like scum. Though, I made that post before Faraday entered the game. And thus, I fail to see how the two events were related. If you are trying to imply that I was trying to lynch the cop before he could claim, then I must inform you that I firmly believed he was scum. Well, I still believe he (or well, JL) is scummy. And a good lynch. I've seen too many cop claims lately (in different games), and I am tired of that erasing the player's previous scummy history.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Wait, wait, wait, I got lost a few pages ago between Faraday's claim, SSK and Phate. What's with Phate? Other than wanting to lynch Faraday (which I can't say much about).

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

ISO'ed Phate. Out of 14 posts, only one bears content. And, we have the massclaim suggestion.

Active lurking plus asking for massclaim on D1 (and D2, btw). Seems like a good option now that we have not much.

[bUnvote, vote: Phate[/b]

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Fixed:
Unvote, vote: Phate

Also:

Mod: I'm going VLA until Tuesday.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:08 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Crap. I realized something. Taking into account all late theories and Phate's claim:

Phate has most likely my same role, but converting to WinBlows. Faraday's (he's the other claimed cop, right?) probably also there, but with another OS. I know the mod said flavour being a null-tell, but well, I can't help but thinking that in light of the evidence presented.

And after this, I do want to lynch Phate. Someone changing alignment for WinBlows seems like a bad thing for town.

I theorize the setup is cults instead of mafia. It seems possibly, bastardly enough, and fits the flavour just nicely.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, one thing is odd. All the claims have been of OS, not services. Thus, Faraday's claim looks shaky from that point of view.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I think rule 7 is there to prevet massclaim breaking the game. But that's just me.

Ok, I'll fullclaim. I'm Linux cop, and I'm a Network Administrator. My network is fast and smexy, and each night I can investigate a player. I will get a guilty or innocent or no result. Then, if I get a result, I can run a super smexy hack (alignment script) to change their alignments. Oh, and I win when all threats to town are eliminated. Nothing about switching OS. And that's why I think it's a cult game. A bunch of networks, and DOS users (see mod's initial post) to be converted to different networks.

But we all know that WinBlows blows and crApple is crappy, so Linux is the option to go.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Hint: Protect me! ^_-

Hint2forthosewhoarentassharptogetthejokeinthefly
It's a joke

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:27 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Unvote, vote: Faraday

Good points on the Google thing. Also, we can't forget previous acts done by JL.

Also, if you notice, there has been 4 OS claimed (Linux, WinBlows, crApple and DOS), not three, which weighs in more. Google just don't fit it.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

@Pom: It seems you are deliberately ignoring the fact that Faraday is JL's replacement. So no, I'm not just jumping in without much reasons. I'm returning to the wagon as it is still appealing. Even more with the Google claim.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

:/

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok, I investigated Phate and he came out clean (Innocent). And thus, I did not change his alignment.

This made me think that OS had nothing to do with alignment, and that it is rather simple: innocent (town) - guilty (mafia). Flavourless, OSless, etcless.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

That's one thing I didn't take into account. Sanities. Makes me want to lynch Phate just to test it. <_<

And thus, I don't know if trust any of the cop info so far (Vaya and Phate), though, I must say, Vaya-Glork seems like a plausible team.

About the massclaim, I don't think it will break the game, in fact, given things how they are, I think a MC will only confuse town.

Damn it, I want another night.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SP: What makes you so sure SSK is scum?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:59 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I'm too confused. I think the setup debate on fluff and results isn't going to take us anywhere. That being said, Alma's millerness based on a modkill would he claim it on D1 doesn't sound good to me. Also, SSK's crumb is awful.

I'd like to hear tubby's comments on everything. Maybe a fresh air would prove more useful.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:05 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I'm too confused. I think the setup debate on fluff and results isn't going to take us anywhere. That being said, Alma's millerness based on a modkill would he claim it on D1 doesn't sound good to me. Also, SSK's crumb is awful.

I'd like to hear tubby's comments on everything. Maybe a fresh air would prove more useful.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:32 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Arrg!!! Stupid MS server!!!

Anyway, as I was trying to post in the past hour, I'm too confused. I think the setup discussion and the results and sanities and all of that aren't taking us anywhere.

Alma's millerness and the modkill seems odd. SSK's crumb is even odder, for that matter.

I would like to hear tubby's comments on everything. Maybe a fresh air will bring us something good.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok, I liked Vaya's 967 and Iec's 977. However, I kind of agree with SP that the list *can* be extended to Vaya and UK. However, I'll rather go with the 4 likely suspects.

Let me see if I get SSK's claim well. He has a one-shot day investigation that turns him into miller after expended? If that's truth, I'll be nominating Sly for most complex role in the Scummies.

Pom needs to claim.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SocioPath wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:However, I'll rather go with the
4 likely suspects.
That is a terrible misobservation.
How come?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:16 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SocioPath wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:However, I'll rather go with the
4 likely suspects.
That is a terrible misobservation.
How come?
Well because:
Iecerint wrote:That leaves the 4 players on
my
list.
Iec is in no way, shape, or form, cleared of anything by any means.
Now obviously he wouldn't put himself on his own scumlist.
But for other players to take that as their own, is not a good thing.
And a bit of a false dilemma.
Oh, I see. I missed that. Point taken.

On light of tubby's claim, he's either insane or scum (though, without being sure of sanities until today, I can't see why Phate didn't convert me). I want to lynch tubby just to test my sanity :P

Bastard game is bastard.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ahh!! This setup is more than crazy! Me loves it. :D

Any roads, we've dug so much in the setup that I don't have strong scum reads on anyone. That's why I rather go with an informative lynch (tubby), a shaky claimed one (SSK), or Pom.

I think another night will prove to be more informative than all this setup speculation.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Mod: I'm moving to a new house, and thus I'm LA until new advice. I'll at least try to keep up.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Vote: tubby

Let's hope this clear many things out.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I'm sorry for the lack of activity, but I'm still V/LA.

I can, if that would help, tell you what I found last night.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ah, this is just too weird.

My last two results were Pom and UK innocent. And now, I'm officially leaning to believe I'm naive cop.

So, for now, I'm leaning towards SSK or SP.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SSK is just being to dodgy.

Vote: SSK

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Good game, Sly. Major mind screw, at least for me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”