Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Hello, all.

As the game moderator mentioned, I am replacing d3x, who apparently didn't post very much. I will rectify that as soon as I read the thread. It will take a bit of time as the thread is pretty lengthy, but I should be able to get through it and start posting meaningful content within the next two days. Perhaps even as early as tomorrow (Monday) night, more realistically Tuesday night, but Wednesday night at the very outside (because I have a social engagement scheduled for Tuesday evening after work, but it's not yet confirmed for certain).

As a head's up, this website is blocked at my office, so I can only post from home, which means on weeknights after approximately 7:00 p.m. EST and on weekends.

In any event, I will read through everything and catch up to you all as quickly as I can, and I can guarantee you that while I'm not the most prolific poster as I tend to read more than I write, I am not a lurker by any stretch of the imagination; I'm a pretty active player most of the time, but not the loud and obnoxious sort.

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

VP Baltar wrote:making excuses for low activity before she's even posted anything of content
I was not "making excuses" for anything. Since I just joined the rest of you on the frontier last night (Sunday), I was simply introducing myself around the campfire to let you all know my availability so that you would know when to expect me to be able to get through this lengthy thread and analyze things sufficiently to contribute meaningfully.

I did a quick read through first and I am about halfway through a thorough read now.

Preliminary assessment (subject to change when I finish my thorough read): those making my trigger finger itch most are pwnz and Amished.
Amished wrote:
Vote: Jazzmyn

No, this is not for vigging me that one time a long time ago.
Put your quirt back in your saddlebags, hoss. This town doesn't need any snake oil, and you don't want to end up selling your saddle.

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Amished wrote:@everyone: sorry for my contribution this past week, my Grandma died last sunday night
Sorry to hear that, Amished. My condolences.
PorkchopExpress wrote:I would like Amished to answer Sotty’s question from yesterday. I’m getting some suspicious sensations from the way he kept sidestepping her request for details and don’t think the issue should be dropped just because she isn’t around anymore.
^This.
PorkchopExpress wrote:@Jazz: Expand on Amished suspicions, please.
Sure. I find it very suspicious the way he came out very early in the game suggesting that there is a third party SK, at a time when only a third party would know that. He really pushed that theme, even though there was no basis for it. That, to me, suggests that either he's Mafia trying to get townies to look for a third party when there isn't one, or that he's a third party trying to paint someone else in his own role.

Then there is the fact that he has accused almost every single player in the game of being scum, despite failing to present proper cases, which is also something that a third party would want to do. So far, he's accused the following players of being scum:
Benmage (but was reluctant to vote him for some unexplained reason, and then when he finally did, he quickly unvoted Ben saying it was only because the number to lynch after Vi died would be fewer, but he never did go back to that vote)
d3x/me (because he thinks d3x is a third party on the basis of absolutely nothing)
PCE (for very weak reasons)
CA (for very weak reasons)
Vi (for very weak reasons)
Sotty (only after she became suspicious of him, and his reasons for voting Sotty ring false)
DJ (despite saying that DJ was "obv town")
VP (for very weak reasons)
Ecto (but only reluctantly, until Ecto made a case against him)

That's nine of twelve players. Excluding himself, that leaves only two players who he has not accused of being scum: pwnz and Nacho. I get a town read from Nacho, but certainly not from pwnz.

Even more suspicious is that Amished has mentioned pwnz's name only twice the entire game: the first in his opening post to random-vote pwnz, and then never again until his post 39 to say that either Nacho or pwnz should do X because they have been around much. Not a single word of suspicion, ever. Not one.

Personally, I think pwnz is very likely to be scum, and yet Amished, who has accused 9 of 12 players of being scum, has not even uttered pwnz's name beyond the foregoing. That strikes me as highly suspect.

There's also the weird posts in which he praises Ben for making a decent post, acting as though it was something spectacular when it really wasn't; and the one in which he gushes over CA, calling him his "hero" for healing Vi, even though Amished was adamant that Vi was scummy until then. It's pretty convenient for him to say
after the fact
that in between the time that he repeatedly called Vi scummy and the time that CA healed her, he had changed his read on Vi. To me, it looks like scum who got caught backing a townie killing who then had to overcompensate for it when CA unexpectedly saved Vi.

There's also his repeated promises to provide information and failing to deliver.

Add it all up and it spells scum to me.

Vote: Amished

Amished wrote:The only way to really know that is to look at d3x's posts.
I hate to burst your bubble, hoss, but the game moderator told me that in her PM to me when she thanked me for replacing in.

Like I said previously, this town isn't in the market for your snake oil.

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

pwnz wrote:Jazz, your whole case on Amished hinges on the fact that I am scum, so why aren't you voting for me? *hic
No, my case on Amished does not hinge on you being scum. I have independent scum reads on both of you.
pwnz wrote:The fact that Amished doesn't mention me but twice shouldn't come as too big of a surprise due to the fact that
I don't say a whole lot.
*hic
The bolded part is a big part of why I think you're scum. You post enough to avoid being prodded but you don't contribute anything of value to the game.
PorkchopExpress wrote:Ooh, put me down for willing to shoot Pwnz.
Me, too.
VP Baltar wrote:I'd like to see Jazz and Amished hash it out before we do anything.
That's okay with me.
VP Baltar wrote:@Jazz-I would like to hear some more opinions from you. Who do you think is scum and who do you think is town?
Sure.
Here are my reads at present:
Scum: Amished, pwnz
Neutral: Ben, Porkchop, VP
Town: Cobalt, Nacho

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Well, I didn't read through thirty plus pages of stuff to go out without at least
trying
to use my gun at least once, so let's see how this works out...

Daykill: Cobalt

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Yeah, those bulletproof vests are convenient, aren't they? :)

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Oh, hush. I knew you had a bulletproof vest because I gave it to you. I was just trying to draw out scum. I think I know who they are now, though.
Gotta be pwnz and Amished.

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

pwnz for his obviously fake claim and Amished because, well, see my prior case on him.

There you go.

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:27 am

Post by Jazzmyn »

Well, that's odd then because I gave you a bulletproof vest (unless I was blocked, but if that's the case, I wasn't told that I was blocked, and I would have thought that I would have been told) and you didn't die when I shot you, so that tends to confirm that I did, in fact, give you the vest that I thought I gave you.

Strange.

Oh, and I'm a weak shot. I thought that by shooting the doctor when I knew he was protected might garner some strong reactions that would help identify scum. Unfortunately, nobody posted during that time as I thought they would.

Oh, well. I tried.

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Well, I replaced in because the replacement mod was having trouble finding a replacement for d3x, and I never expected to survive after the scummy play that my predecessor had left behind.

I just wanted to do what I could do to help move the game along, because I felt kind of bad for the replacement mod, and because I hate to see games stagnate due to flakers.

That said, there is no way that the scum team had a chance in hell of winning this game given the set up as we now know it, so I'll still consider this a (moral) victory, even though it's technically a loss for my scum team.

So there. :p :D

Good game to all. Hope to see you all again in another game.

Cheers,
Jazz

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”