Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

/comfirm in.

LEON. Are you saying that people think they know who is scummy before they first post? and that every vote has good logical reasons this early in the game? Thus you are impling that we are all supper cops have esp, and never vote in RV. RVS is to start an early band wagon not to toss real votes on scummers around. However the scum will most likly not vote for one of their buddys, but other then that rvs votes are as good as that.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:07 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

We need to get some info going, as emile is saying this has nothing to do with the game. Some person votes any one that they like in RVS be it real RV or because they have an urge. It does not matter. We need to get the game going. It is a bit too early to make a real reead yet...
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

start a wagon like in most games... That most of the time gets the game ball rolling.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

vote: gerhard.
for:
meta fishing in a game where it seems to be illegal (and thus I will not answer btw). And for posting no real content (which I will start trying to do when I don't have to work from dawn till after 11 o'clock).
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

Stuart Whyte wrote:
Jaime Marcelle wrote:What... The ... hell?

:sighgs at Stuart:
Stuart wrote:Please prove that my vote is baseless.
Because the reason you are voting them is because they "Smell like scum". You give no reason why they smell like scum or anything. Seriously, if you vote someone give a goddamned reason! Why do they smell like scum?

Stuart wrote:Please prove that my vote is random/arbitrary.
I cannot prove your vote is random but since you give no reason other then "smells like scum" I am going to have to say it is.
Stuart wrote:I stand by everything I've said, if you think something I've said was crap logic then you are wrong.
Since your so into this let's do it. Please prove that your reason isn't crap logic.

Seriously though, insted of telling the town to prove they are right. Why don't you prove that we are wrong. Try defending yourself. I think my mind is made up. I am going to
vote: Stuart Whyte

So a couple key points to touch on. You have no way of knowing that my vote is baseless or random/arbitrary. You cant think it all you want, you can even be quite sure of it, and you can vote me because of it, but please dont assert it as a fact </3. Also while we are on it, I directed each of these questions at a different person, in the future please don't answer questions asked of other people before they can.

Tracey Morris wrote:
Stuart Whyte wrote:
Tracey Morris wrote:I realized I didn't unvote, yet. So...

Unvote: Edward Smilie

Stuart Whyte wrote:
vote Emile Buchard
Stuart Whyte wrote:He smells like scum.
I would think that the time for unexplained and
baseless
voting has passed.

Vote: Stuart Whyte
Please prove that my vote is baseless.
Well, in your post you only voted, and gave no justifications. Then, when asked about your vote, you said, "he smells like scum," again, without any justification. So does he literally smell like scum? Or has he been behaving in a scummy way? I have no clue because
you have provided no basis
for your vote.
Stuart Whyte wrote:
Jaime Marcelle wrote:I comepletely agree with Tracy. I will probably be voting for Stuart pretty soon because of
his random vote
out of the RVS and his horrible horrible reasoning. Stuart- How does he "Smell like scum"? However, before I put a (serious) vote on anyone I want to hear more about Edwards plan.
Please prove that my vote is random/arbitrary.
Bolded emphasis mine.
You once again provided no justification, even when specifically asked. It appears pretty arbitrary to me, and I believe the burden of proof is on you to prove that it wasn't arbitrary.
If I was asserting that it wasn't arbitrary the burden of proof would be with me, but all I'm asserting is that you have no way of knowing whether it was arbitrary, baseless, or random. If you said you thought I had no base for my vote and voted me for it I would have taken little issue, mind you I still dislike being voted for bad reasons but, at least you wouldn't have been asserting something as truth that you had no way of knowing one way or another.
Spencer Remmington wrote:
Please prove that my vote is baseless.
Burden of proof fallacy. This is crap logic. The burden of proof falls onto you, anyway, since it's your vote. Proof to us that it's not baseless.
I stand by everything I've said, if you think something I've said was crap logic then you are wrong.
This isn't even logic. This is just childish argument. I even have proof with me:
Whyte wrote:A scummy random stage vote you say? And when all the votes are done randomly, with dice, in thread, which vote would that be? I think you just prove my point for me.
You said this, in response to this:
[...] eventually someone would gain the courage to put a serious vote up and end the RVS on someone that put down a scummy RVS.
You bolded the entire quoted part. He said, that eventually someone will either put down a serious or a scummy random vote, and you shot it down by saying if everyone "random" votes, there is technically no Scummy random vote. Not only did that only undermine half of what he said, but it's really just another childish "No it isn't" argument in disguise.

your play so far this game is basically just eveyrone arguing with you chiming in and saying "No it isn't. Nu-uhh!" Every once in a while.

people who choose not to, or in your case
refuse
to provide reasoning are scum AND anti-town. Please die.

Unvote, CONFIRM vote: Stuart Whyte
Your level of incompetence blows my mind. I like all the ad homms btw, nice touch. And for the record its providing reasoning with votes that is anti-town :teach: Wait, you actually want to refute his point? oh fine:

Please explain how it doesn't undermine the entire part I bolded, also please explain how its a "no you" argument. As I see it undermining part of that argument "that there is a scummy random stage vote" undermines the whole argument as there is no vote for a person to take as scummy and vote seriously. More importantly if he admits its possible to have a scummy random stage vote otherwise, don't you see an issue with him skipping the whole thing? At this point I'll note that I also didn't random vote but thats because there was actual meat to the thread by the time I posted. As for the "no it isn't" point, I honestly don't no how to argue against it because I don't even understand it. I mean, I did provide a reason behind that argument and the entire basis behind his "no it isn't" point is that I'm not providing any reasons so yeah, colour me confused.

Sorry for any typos/spelling mistakes folks, too lazy to reread this.
After reading the above I nearly had to throw up.
unvote

#1 unless some person comes out and yells, "I am scum plz lynch" this early in the game it is hard for me to think that your vote was not (or is not) ether random or baseless. Making a case as to if we think it was or not has to be the most stupid thing you can think up of!

#2 you did after all say that you can't prove it was an RV! hah you can't prove it you can't! Sounds like trying a shift there to me... and also tell us why you voted him if you make it such a big issue.

and #3 Your lvl of crap logic blows my mind! and give us a case on the guy you are voting on. You can't make a real vote for some person this early (except on you...).

vote Stuart

reasons!

#1 bad logic which means that he will be a prob latter on
#2 says his vote is on a player he thinks is scum and does not tell us why
#3 does not respond to just one to two votes very well. He seems slightly on edge. taking one vote this early should not make him so hyper.
#4 blew up a small issue into a big one. Never good to have a very small grain of dust become a nice hefty plank. Just admit it was an RVS vote or post a case.

that's all.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:26 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

Stuart Whyte wrote:
Jaime Marcelle wrote: The only reason I could think of that you not telling us the reason for your vote is that you are a secret day cop that got a guilty on emile.
Or explaining votes is anti-town.
Or it can be a scum tell... your tredding a fine line on my part. I want this guy lynched. He does not help the town and until he ether drops his vote or tells us why I want to keep my vote on him. This last post was the most fucking stupid yet. OMG I am not going to tell why I vote peeps I'm pro-town! this is not true, it is the exact opp of being pro-town.

Also stop attacking peoples english it makes you look like more of an asshole.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

BULL SHIT, ALL BULL SHIT! Answer Jaime's question.
I don't think that there is a jester. I know this because I have played x-com and there is no place in that game for people wanting to die. No kamakaze or anything of that nature.
keep vote on white.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

White give us some answers now or get lynched because of it. Answer them now because most people want you lynched because you are not doing it. Sometimes going clean is better than resisting. Not answering stuff is very anti-town (RTFW goddamn you).

@mod:
1) Vote no reveal till end of the game.
2) thx for the x-com info (for the other people.)! However, would you like me to post a link to the x-com one and two manuals? I do have them both on my comp right now so I could upload them if you would like.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

The reason I haven't posted is because this game moves slightly faster then I casn check it.

@white, this means that you arn't a daytime cop. Thus your vote must be on ether a read, or an RVS vote. Is this true. Was it from a read?
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:06 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

Stuart Whyte wrote:flavour = I was trusted with some super secret new armour thats immune to sonic weapons and painted it like everyone else's diving suits.
No such "secret" stuff.

I think he is still at l-1 so why not force a clame? get that we can lynch from that. I have to run, I will post more latter!
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:34 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

As some of you may know I can only post in the morning and afternoons...

I read up to where I am posting now and I want to ask:
why have we not zapped Stuart yet?
he is being very anti-town, and doing so on his own will. Having lynch proof arm is not a good idea from a mod point of veiw wrecks the game if you know what I mean. As for the actuall x-com counter part the closest thing is Powered, which can still be a one hit kill at close range (has happend to me). As for being a cpt. Since we only have maybe 12 peeps we can just go on a mission and one of us will be upgraded to cpt. So stop the BS and die already!
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

Answer: no one because you won't pop town. Also this topic will never get closed for nights, so why should we keep you around? you are at l-1 your current claim is that you are a cpt. with lynch proof armour and won't make a case on anyone. their are two things wrong with this:
1) no-one can be lynch proof it undermines the whole reason of lynching (plus inside x-com there is no scuh thing that lets you take unlimmited shots. The best stuff can get you one shoted from the back or front anyday).
2) Not making cases is anti-town at the core.

I don't want to sound lynch-o-happy but this can't stand.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

So you now claim nk proof, after not reading that we lynch with sonic weps... at l-1 you will mostlikly have one or two scum on the wagon but I would first look at the people off the wagon as possible scum buddys (if you flips scum). If you flip town I would look inside the wagon because most inside would be scum. If you do flip town I would almost be willing to say that all the scum are on yo wagon because you are a very good target.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

topic of your stupid claim is getting old... last chance why are you voting who you are and why can't you tell us. Be honest.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:40 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

Tracey Morris wrote:Okay. So this is what I'm thinking. And before I start, let me first say that I despise the fact that I am not only going to leverage for Stuart to remain alive but I think I might also agree with him (to a degree).

I am willing to let Stuart live tonight. I do consider him a disadvantage to the town, but I am willing to let a vig have a crack at him (if we have one, that is) and we shouldn't waste a lynch. I don't want to get wrapped up in frustration ruling me on this vote.

Consider this: he wants Emile dead. For what reason, we do not know. It can't be something personal since we are all using alts. There must be more in his role that either restricts him or there could be the fact that since we are using alts he could be experimenting. Regardless, and especially after Emile's post (below), I am getting some serious scum vibes from him.
Emile Buchard wrote:
Tracy wrote:Is Stuart still alive? Are we seriously still having this conversation? There is no point in keeping him alive. He has provided zero information that is worthwhile to the town; he is scummy and anti-town; and we have been pulling teeth from him for the past four or five pages. He is a liability to the town whether he is scum or town. There is no way to move past this. Stuart is anti-town; anti-help; anti-progress; anti-scumhunting; and anti-everything. The simple fact that someone has not hammered him is mind boggling.
I love you. There is no reason on earth for Stuart to be alive right now. If he's lynch-immune that would make him virtually immortal, which I don't think the mod would do.
What really strikes me the wrong way is the emotion in this post, especially when there had been absolutely no frustration in previous posts. Additionally, when I first commented on this, Emile said nothing about the post troubling me, asking why it troubled me, but skipping right over that to answer my questions. Everyone else who has appeared outraged has been consistently so, while Emile has not.

Finally, Emile has not tried to get any information out of Stuart whereas others have been literally gnashing to get even a shred of information. I wonder if this could be because Stuart is right?

To sum up, Emile has remained calm about the vote against him then expresses extreme gratitude for the first outburst against Stuart that even alludes to not caring about town/scum alignment, neglects to respond to concern about that post (doesn't want to draw attention to it?), and makes no attempts to try and fish information from Stuart.

At this point, and as much as I feel I might be making my own bed here, I'm willing to side with Stuart for this vote. There are potentially other ways to deal with him. I also feel the information gained could be exponentially greater lynching his target, Emile.

Vote: Emile Buchard
I get your point. Very good point too. But inorder for you to think that then you must also think that what he is saying is true. I was going to get around to this about the claim so listen now.

Stuart is apparently voting emy for a reason which we do not know. He can't be voting on meta, or any sort of personal stuff. Thus he must be voting on his role or a very strong read. If it was a read a normal person would have droped his vote right off a just told everyone that it was so. Instead he doesn't which leads me to think that it is part of his role. Thus we must take that as truth and all lynch emmy. If we take that as truth the stu has lyed to us many times. If your good point is true then stu must be lying about his claim. And many things along those lines. If that were above true then stu would have to be truthfal beyond a shadow of a dought. In order to vote for someone I prefer to have a read myself other then to follow a blind vote. So stu is not only an anti-town player he is also a lying anti-town player. Thats why I can't follow him because I can't trust someone who has lied. Your point would have been valid if he had not claimed. If he had yet to claim I would think about hopping off his ass. But as of now I don't forsee a vote change.

@stu If I were to pick some people on the wagon right now that I think are scum they are.
gerard, and Leon...
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #269 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:43 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

ebwop: sorry on above it should not be leon (my bad....) it should be Claude.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

wow...wow.... Otto I know I am a pusher for a stu lynch but coming out of a lurk (or v/la) and hammering is sorta well how can I say it?

I think gerhard might (repeat might) be scum on the wagon from a very mild read, that is his fishing early on and mid way. Not good for a vote yet. As for clau it is as he says for being very late on the wagon. However, now I am more leaning to otto for that nice hammer he just hit on stu.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:27 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

Otto, and emmy are now top on my fos list. Otto does not gain town points in my mind. However, fact remains that good ol' cpt. stu was very anti-town in his play and I can't really blame anyperson on the wagon other then otto. Ion armour was as stretch but awww well.

otto, why the hammer.
emmy, any idea why you were being voted by stu, and why you didn't push the lynch that much yet still in one post wanted him dead badly?
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #311 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:18 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

Otto just claimed the exact same thing as stu. Did any of you note that? bullet proof roles are always tricky to predict. because a scum can claim that and he will never be nked (or a town can and never be nked).

may I ask why emy thinks I am scum? I was one of the first on the wagon and held out (for the worst) on it. It was a mis-lynch but stuart played very badly so he was an easy lynch.

I do however think that otto might be correct in his claim. because if indeed only the yous and Is were added and taken away there should be no spelling or gram mistakes. This is ture. I looked and re-looked at the claim and it had 0 spelling (except for an added I) errors. and no grammer errors. I even checked it in MS Word and nothing came up. This is not like otto to make 0 grammer mistakes (or me for that matter). So I am torn because it is almost the same claim as stu, yet there are no mistakes. I might have to go re-read otto.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

Jaime Marcelle wrote:Alright, one alien is dead. This is probably going to change what I think of everyone (I have to look at links between Gerhard and everyone else).

Anyway, what happened here? It would appear that we have either a SK or vig out of us (which I'm not really surprised by) but what I'm wondering is what happened to the scums kill?

Also, to snyone that knows about XCOM (since I don't know to much abot it) are there multiple alien races and if so are they at war with each other or something (if there aren't multiple alien races the kill is probably more likely to be a vig kill then an SK kill).
yes, I need to brush up on tftd races. He was using what the game calls psonic power (in x-com one only sectoids and ethreals [nasty bitches they are] could use it). He can panic or even take ctrl of a person on your team. If we had captured him our scientists could have made psy amps which would allow us to use that power.

I am also happy that I ping gerard. twice actually I had my vote on him for some time.

Ok one thing that strikes me is that the mafia did not kill tonight. We must have a town viggy or an SK. I might be tempted to throw out the posiblity that there might be a psy person on our ship who killed an alien. However the fact that they didn't kill is slightly unsettling. I will have to ponder more on this. Not rady to vote yet, but I would not mind voting for anybody. *looks over at emmy*
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #328 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:48 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

Jaime Marcelle wrote:The beginning flavor text leads me to beleive that he was either scum or an SK. However, I still want to know are there multiple species of aliens?

Also, Gerhard seemed to be a VERY opportunistic scum: voting both Edward and Stuart when they were the most scummy people. He also attacked Orski (Edward's replacement) which leads me to beleive that whoever the replacement is for Orski is town.

Also, looking back I don't think he pointed anyone out as being town. Sure he defended people like Andrew said but that's not enough incriminating evidence for me to go on. Anyway, I'll keep thinking about this but for now I'll keep my vote off anyone.
yes I think I already told you this! he used what the game calls psy powers. He would contrl someone and kill through him. Thats how it works in the game. So he would be considered a mafia sk. I don't think that their is a 3rd party of any sort. Gerard was part of the scum faction. All of the aleins in x-com no matter of race work together never apart. It would help for everybody to actually play a round or two of x-com I have a download site alredy found: http://dosgamer.com/x-com-ufo-defense/, and tftd http://dosgamer.com/x-com-terror-from-the-deep/ you will also need dosbox to run these you can google that or go to: http://www.dosbox.com/download.php?main=1. Play one hour of each (once you get past the learning wall) and then come and ask the town if he was an sk. Try raiding a base in ether game and tell me his role. Go on any ol' mission and tell me if there is an sk.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:44 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

game went really weird from when I last posted. So after I posted we see what apears to be the wholer truth yet not the full one. Didn't we just lynch a guy for doing that?

lets brake down his claim from an x-com perspective:
1) having a mind prob is in the game, it lets you see stats about the baddeis their rank what type they are... Thus he could do this(keep reading)
2) being compleatly nk immune is not in the game (if you want to be a real stickler night you have more chance of being killed). There is no real armour or skill that lets you hog shots like a rhino. Stu's role is more in the lines of what happens you might be able to take one shot...
x-com liklyness: mid the mind probe is in the game, however using sonic powers without an amp is not. having full night kill immune is NOT in the game

now from a mafia perspective:
1) the same claim as stu. If he is a scum bullet proof he would be making us use a vig kill for nothing
2) having one role and then bitching to the mod and you get a second is not very common.
3) keeping secret is not good I am almost ready to think that his secret role is mafia as a prefix
4) cmmon how likly is that? no really!

mafia liklyness: low....

that plus the hammer does not look very good. We could have just let the day run out an no-one look bad for it. A wagon seems to be building on a more open player. I feel that we might get some info from him or maybe a scum lynch if we play our cards right...

vote: otto

ps. I pinged psionic powers from the second I saw his role.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

would vote otto ( I already am...) but he modkilled himself. awww... well.

I think I vote on this before...
bote reveal

I would have sugested a policy lynch but it turned out that way in the end. we still don't really know if he is town yet...
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

shit.... ebwop should read vote reveal.... b is too close to v....
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:22 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

wtf? how can town prs act so stupid. Once in a noob game the doc acted like an ass hole but other then that the game went fine how in hell can we have sooo stupid power roles who try to bullshit the system? I am now of the thinking that instead of a vig their will be a reactionary vig, because the way the pm sounds someone else killed gearard. That is just my veiw at the momment I want to see the night actions before I make my mind up.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #385 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

Yes I like being very unclear in my posts it is a rather nice hobby of mine...
I will w8 untill the day sceen to vote...

If you read the PM that el otto posted you can tell that he didn't kill ger. So that leads me to think that we ether have a vig or a reactionary fig. Otto went to bed and didn't kill old ger so I am wanting to know who did. I was talking about anther game btw it ended in a misslynch in an l-o-l.

I want to tell you that because the mod killed off otto that his pm was exact or way to close to it. And keeping in mind that that is true we see that otto didn't kill ger thus I want to know the person that did.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #391 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:31 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

chance for cult=0 This game so far has to be one of the most themed I have played... In x-com there is no cult. In this game based on the pm text there is no cult. The MC stands for mind ctrl not me cult. and to answer claedes point #2 all aliens work together not apart they never war with each other. So the prob of a pro-scum sk is near zilch. A mafia vig, or town vig is more likly.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #403 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

Shit! Fuck! ahhh my leg! We lost a cop! my major read right now is on emile. One for not posting much and not defending himself. As well as defending gearard... I happen to be in debate too so could you give me a reason why I should not vote for you. You defended a mate fisher who fliped scum and you have yet to post content in over 5-6 pages.
fos: emmy
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #405 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

I wouldn't mind a leon lynch but emmy has not only not posted content but defended scum.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #410 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:41 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

when did I ever fish? no really I just told old gerhard that he was. You are mixing him with me. How many times do I have to say this. In x-com all aliens work together if this was a real x-com game then I would mostlikly send Claude out with my worst weapons and no armour. Every-one works together to kill the human race. Now I wouldn't mind a claude lynch ether.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #417 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:22 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

I might try to do an iso today starting in about 10-30 mins if I can do it.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #424 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:52 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

keep in mind that not one vote has been cast today. I intend to change that. I think it is time for us to start talking about voting and as claude has put take a stand and vote for who we think is scum. Right now I think that we need to get one of the more scummy players back in the game.
vote emmy
. I voted her before and I think we might be able to get some more helpful info out of her today.
@jaime, none taken I have found that the weekest man is the one that is offended by a game.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #433 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:44 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

I tend to want to vote edward to get him out of the way. We had some good town players talking about real issues and then we get this joker around. didn't he get replaced out...

A leon vote an't bad but I'm not sure I would push that to our d-2 lynch. Right now I feel like an emmy vote is best. since he/she can't post much we need to get any shred of info out of her. I think the only way we might be able to do this is by getting her to l-2. Not to lynch but to get some info on one of the more scummy players.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #448 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:01 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

Edward if I ping emmy would that gain town points or scum points. If she flips scum I was the one who voted first and who started this. I just want you to know that. One thing that is true about edward his his middle of the pack mafians. I have noted the same. I started this wagon thus I must be town! yay! FYI sometimes scum make long posts about the d-1 stuff that we already know. But as of now edward does not need to be lynched as our d-3 choice. We have little info and if we assume that he would have played scummy we would just make asses of ourselves. But remeber when emmy flips scum I was the one who started this. If she flips town feel free to lynch me.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #457 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:22 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

The reason I posted my post was not to look scummy it was to show that edward was full of crap logic. Acording to him because I was first to vote I should be town. I had voted in the middle of all other votes. So this just goes to show that edwards point was just a nice smelly cow pie. You can still lynch me if you want for trying to make this point. I will go out clean so at this point you can lynch me or just see the real point of my last post. I still think emmy is a good lynch today.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #461 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:52 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

Jaime do you know how a gambit works? I did this to try to catch ed in a spot to see how he reacted. Lets look at it from my shoes right now.

1: I am scum. I lost it and posted shit. I get lynched and I flip scum. Because I posted shit on emmy she gets lynched and mostlikly flips scum. At that point town wins or we are down to 1 mafia. This is because of the size of the game. Thus if I am scum I just lost my team the game.

2: I am not scum. I flip vanila town. How would you deal with that? I must have really made that gambit and I was telling the truth about it all. You are down one more town. 2-3 more scum on the loose and you mis-lynched for the 3rd time in a row. It will give you some I dea about who is scum because they will mostlikly be on my lynch.

3: I get lynched. I flip power role. Whoops that one more power role gone same thing will happen as above.

4: I get lynched. I flip cop... now here is where you guys might come out on top. I pinged emmy. I said that she is worth a lynch. Here you will lynch emmy and she will flip scum. This is because if i'm the cop I would have not given you a mis-lead.

5: you don't lynch me. You lynch emmy she flips scum. He tells the truth! I get nked next turn because the scum will think I am the cop. OR I get lynched next day because I killed my partner!

6: You don't lynch. You lynch emmy she flips town. HOLY SHIT AM I IN FOR IT. I GET LYNCHED.

Thus all of this leads me to be telling you the truth. If I was scum I would have just trashed my teams game. I am not stupid I just made a gambbit to see if we got anther stu on our hands. He does have some thread of logic in him un-like stu. So it is up to you to lynch me or not.

Claude, he is sorta right. I did not see his post thus I can't confirm if he did in fact ping the scum player. If he did in fact do that I think he needs the credit that is due him. Right now keep in mind that I didn't see his post at all.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #467 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:19 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

seeing as you all think that way. feel free to lynch me here and now. I will go out clean. Thus I shall claim plain ol' town. Nothing more nothing less. I am telling the truth and thats that. I would like to ask all of you to lynch me on what ever basis you want. I AM TELLING THE TRUTH, when I go out you will be down one more town.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #477 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:45 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

The main person That I think should be lynched is emmy... defending scum, no content, lurking.

the other "3" people are not as worth a lynch. I am now getting more town reads from edward. His first few posts were shakey but as of late he is coming around.

Other then the gambit I pulled which every one fucking thinks I am lying about. What are your reasons for voting me, no really what are they.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #480 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:56 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

It was not so much a gambit as a test of ed's logic. I was making a big shit over the fact that I vote emmy first to see if I would gain town pts from ed. He however does have a logical statment regarding the midlle mafian.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #485 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:21 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

I feel good today, it is my last day of school for 2 weeks, yay! Now to the point. Other then that one post I don't see myself making any scum tells. Any person got a case on me? NO not yet.... let's lynch IGOR for making one scummy post.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #494 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:40 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

@andrew, yes you are right I do want to lynch alot of people (or at least it seems that way). I was right about gerhard... as for stu almost everyone voted him. Same with otto. Remeber that the lynch otto was for my logic test thing. And the leon was never taken to me as a real fos.

emmy have you noted that you have only voted for town players thus far? I voted for ger way back in the day. You have also lurked almost the entire game as well. I have also not been wishy washy with my votes... re-read the vote counts. Emmy so far to me comes off as lurking scum who onjly votes town.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #500 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:52 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

Otto did not suicide, he would have been voted off in any way. He was at l-2 with a person who would put him at l-1. And you are saying that I got my partner killed on d-1. He was a mc meaning he was a sort of sk (from what I can tell). Thus I got one of the most powerful anti-town roles killed on d-1. I feel great for loosing my team the game emmy. I however, prefer to be down a scum then up one. Now as for emmy's partner... this will take some more time to think and re-read on...
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #506 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:07 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

Spencer Remmington wrote:I am here now! And the first thing I'd like to do is KILL OUR MOD for picking THIS layout. What the hell malt?

Unvote, Vote malt

That said, I'll probably read the game tomorrow and find the scum for you.
which setup are you talking of?

and @ claude... when I do flip vanilla town what will you do?
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #513 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:35 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

Jaime Marcelle wrote:
Igor wrote:and @ claude... when I do flip vanilla town what will you do?
When you do? Really? If you do would be a much better choice of words.
Edward wrote:OH. MY. GOD.

Is this seriously all, or even the main thing, you look for when looking for partners?
No, I look for connections of every sort. If he FoSes someone a long time but never votes them, a lot of protection on someone, possible bussing etc. However, that was just a small overveiw of what I thought. I have not found out any possible scumbuddys however, if he dies and flips scum then I will read into it closer.
So when I do flip toen (I swear to god I will) Then you would be the first to be lynched. You have been very adiment about lynching my little town ass. I am starting to think you are emmy's scum buddy. When I flip town what would that do to you? you would have been the main promoter of two-three misslynches, you would also be noted that you don't really contribute to the emmy case. You posted after her and didn't say a anything. Not a word.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #523 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

So leon, if I get lynched and flip town then you would want to lynch emmy and jaime. I would like to tell all of you that when I flip town jaime and emmy were the two bigest supporters of my lynch. And @jaime if I was scum I would have no need to role fish (even if I didn't). I would already know that you were town, scum, etc.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #525 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:21 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

No where I am at this point jaime. I am facing a lynch right now. If I were scum the least thing I would care about would be if you are doc or cop. I would be caring more about the fact that people whoever their faction are on my wagon, also Re-read what leon said you seemed not to grasp the context.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:52 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

v/la (I was right about emmy btw).
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #554 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:22 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

out of v/la and time to make my bah post... grrrr... have fun with the rest of the game.

mod would you pm my main if you make another x-com game. THX

go town and fuck the scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”