Mini 858 - Dexter Season One (Game Over)

Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:35 am

Post by Jebus »

Well crap, three pages right off the bat. Which means I'm behind right off the bat. brb...
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Jebus »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Vote: Jebus

For not being right back.
With classes that run till late night on wed/thurs, I can't really be back quickly - I got works to do D:

I'll be caught up by either tomorrow or Saturday, though. (this is anti-prod post)
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Jebus »

Still here, and caught up. V/LA till this weekend, thanks to an exam -.-
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Jebus »

k, back. Here's where I stand through the first six.

-Budja = Claimed Miller.
[I can't really say much on this. I don't think it much of a gambit, and town millers have to play this way anyways. They either don't claim and end up as investigated scum, and cause confusion, or they do claim, and they can live longer and help the town, as well as divert a cop result in order to not waste it. It's WIFOM to say whether or not they really are town, though - a scum claiming miller and a town claiming miller both have equally weighted benefits. tl;dr - null tell]
Locke wrote:No RVS bandwagons here, please. For anyone who hasn't seen it, read rule DEX-3.
Yeah okay, but we still gotta vote for pressure. [At first I read this as 'be careful with votes', but then re-read and caught the 'rvs' bit]
chamber wrote:
Budja wrote:Nope.
Do you have any abilities besides being a miller? If you do and it makes you a tasty target for the mafia at least we get this miller nonsence out of the way.
Big rolefisherman here.
budja wrote:Well I think role-fishing applies to everyone.
By claiming miller, the only real difference in my role that affects you is that I cannot be cop investigated. How many people's alignments do you discover that way? One or two a game.
If you want to figure out my alignment, scum-hunt in the usual way and don't rely on me giving you role-based information. I'm not saying anything.
Rings town, though passive.
Sotty7 wrote:
Budja Post 3 wrote:Claim: Miller

No RVS for us :P. We can't rely on the votecount anyway.
Name claim?

Like charter the last miller I saw was scum and they claimed in their first post. However, I can't help but feel a miller would be likely in this game. Need more information.
I don't like this post, though I can't really explain the vibe I'm getting from it. Not town, but not mafia. More of indifferent/3rd party.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Even if it's blatent it's still fishing. Won't vote right now because of modifided rules, but I'm here and paying attention.
Rings scum. I mean, the part about not voting. A little too cautious, imo.

Charter = claimed Vince Masouka, power role, posting restriction
[I'm not sure I believe the post restriction bit, though I'm always weary of it. Also, I'm not sure Vince would have a post restriction, he doesn't shut up in the episodes (mostly the recent season) I've seen him in. Though, as Scotty says, he doesn't show up much in S1, and does only make silly one-liners. Though, I haven't seen too much of S1]
Locke Lamora wrote:Chamber: so you'd be quite happy if Budja was dead so that you didn't have to deal with the miller possibility,
regardless of what else his role does?
Putting some words in chambers mouth? I don't remember him saying that, in fact, I thought he was fishing (or stated as much) to find out whether or not he was worth getting rid of (as vanilla/mafia) or keeping around?
Sotty7 wrote:
Konowa Post 46 wrote:Sotty, is the name claim question from you in 31 serious?
Yup.

He has already claimed miller, the name claim will help me believe him or not. Otherwise I'm probably going to vote for him
Or the claim could out any other abilities he may/may not have? I'd hold off on the name claim, imo.
Sotty7 wrote:I will say that Vi is the back mod (possible set up reviewer too?) and she did have a Miller in her Vi Pod game. Not sure if that should add to my thought process here. It becomes out guess the mod slightly. Also Juls has experience as being a miller. These things combined with the flavor make me want to believe Budja, but I am not willing to rule him town at this point.

Personally I want a name claim, but if the rest of the town doesn't agree I will drop it.
ohi, scum. First, how in the world would the fact that Vi (or Juls) have had a miller/have used a miller make the miller role any more likely to appear in this game? Outguessing the mod? Most definitely, so why do you do it despite stating that it might be? Also, your offering to conform if the town disagrees gives me a scumvibe or two, but overall is null.
Konowa wrote:Although it is something I am keeping my eye on at the moment Artem, how blatant chamber is going about it does not strike me as something scum would do.
I dislike this.

Budja = Claimed Miller + Neil Perry
[Based on what I remember of Niel Perry in the show, I can't say I like this role as town. (anyone remember what happened after he was discovered to not be the real ice-truck-killer? I don't... -.-). So basically, I believe the claim fits the role, but I'm not sure where that leaves the alignment. So, null to me.]
chamber wrote:His name claim doesn't do anything for me but it's not damning either. I'd still prefer role info, at the end of the day names are only what the mod wanted to make them.
Why do you continue to fish after you were hammered for fishing earlier? Scum here.
chamber wrote:I can't find a formal defenition of role fishing...
Basically, anything with the intent of gaining role info from another player, when that player is not close to being lynched or under high pressure.

Hai, I'm back. But you've got nothing to say on what'd happened in the game between your previous post and this one? Scumvibes on that point.
Budja wrote:Please just give in chamber. Your wrong, so obviously wrong. Why can't you see that.

If you want me dead, your probably going to have to lynch me. If I have any ability worth a NK, it is obviously not worth revealing it.

So chamber, if you had to vote for someone, now who would it be?
It really would be nice to know more of your opinions beyond your miller views.
I really don't like the vibe I'm getting from this post.

And scumlist thus far:

chamber
Sotty7
Locke Lamora
Konowa
Budja
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Cyberbob
charter
SocioPath
AlmasterGM*
don_johnson* replaces Artem

And will probably be caught up tomorrow, though possibly later, thanks to my good friend procrastination.

Also, my vote goes to chamber, but 3 votes is probably the limit I'm willing to put on my own willy-nilly voting, as opposed to my normal L-2.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Jebus »

EDIT: Oh, and that list is scum on top, town on bottom.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Jebus »

I've only read up to (and including) page 6, what does Konowa do that makes him so scummy to be voted over chamber?

The only thing I've seen is the WIFOM he presents in the one bit I quoted from him. Not really that much, tbh. And also, there was a lot of hype over it in the first six, though I can't say I really understood what a few of you were trying to say D:
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:03 am

Post by Jebus »

More catching up.

Pages 7 and 8, I haven't seen much of anything, but I do laugh at the irony of who was on my wagon, though that's irrelevant :P

The only minor comment I have is that I do agree with what Socio has on Budja, though I'm not sure it's enough for me to hop on that wagon.

Post 211 - one of my favorite scenes.

Page 9 - I'm starting to like Socio as town more and more.

And then Page 10 heats it up. Starts off with some passive stuff from Don_Johnson, though he replaced in recently, so I haven't seen all that much of him. Then Konowa jumps in...
The fact that he is hesitant to expand on his reads, be they slight or not, does not sit well with me. To me only scum would be hesitant to explain their reads.
This does not sit well with me at all. Hesitation to expand isn't a scumtell at all, it's very neutral. It just shows that someone is thinking before they post, and last I checked, this is how you are supposed to play. The fact that he's holding off indicates that he's not sure how to put it and a) he's procrastinating, b) he doesn't have time, c) he doesn't have anything, and he's hiding that. All of which I've been guilty of as town at one point or another (the third because of not thinking before I posted). If this makes any sense at all.

Then to Don in post 237, how far caught up were you by this point?

And that's all I got time for - I stopped at Alamaster's large post on this page.

Scumlist this far:

Scum

chamber
Konowa
Locke Lamora
Budja
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Sotty7
Cyberbob
charter
AlmasterGM/don_johnson
SocioPath

Town

Anyways, deadline's still a ways away, we still got plenty of time. (Oct 12 right now, Nov 4 is deadline - 23 days away). No need to be lynching just yet. Will finish catching up later.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:48 am

Post by Jebus »

don_johnson wrote:ebebwop: sotty, ddd, jebus

where are they?
Waiting for everyone else to come to their senses and get back to lynching Konowa.
I want to see truckloads more from you. You seem to be completely up to speed and around, why have I only seen like, four posts from you?

As for myself, I'm still not completely caught up, and won't have time to finish that till Saturday/Sunday.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by Jebus »

I don't think I posted this earlier -
V/LA till weekend
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:24 am

Post by Jebus »

Will catch up later today. And if not, that means my internet went down or something.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:35 am

Post by Jebus »

Checking in, I lost access to my comp on Sunday night, my friend had to borrow it to finish a paper 'cause his comp died. I won't have time to get up to speed till the weekend - expect at least a post of acknowledgment on Friday - I haven't forgotten :P

tl;dr - I have work to do, be back Friday~ish
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Jebus »

Alright, I got about an hour, so I'm catching up right now (and should at least come close to finishing, anyways). Stay tuned.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:51 am

Post by Jebus »

Page 11 - Not too much.
Sotty in 264 wrote: I'm working off the assumption that miller=his whole claim. I do seem to be in the minority here however. I haven't seen a miller with other role powers before.
When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me. (lolpun) Don't assume, we have no clue what is going through the head of the mod.

Point: You cannot try to outguess the mod. You will always guess wrong. (and it pisses me off when people do it in games I mod)
Konowa in 268 wrote:If someone threatens with a possible hammer I will claim. Scum list for me right now is Almaster, dj, and DDD.
How did Almaster end up in there? (for what reason, I mean)

Don's 270 - General drift I'm getting is that he's pushing for a claim from Konowa. I'm getting mixed feelings on this. Overall, said feelings amount to WIFOM and a generally negative vibe from Don.

Page 12

Don's 278 is a huge leap to conclusions.
Cyberbob in 279 wrote:I used the claim, but I did not ask for it. There is a difference, particularly when you are fishing as blatantly and as badly as you are.
Getting a bad vibe from this.

All through page 12, I see don (ad budja says) being passive and only really acting to cover his back.
Don wrote:
budja wrote:The purpose of a claim is a last chance to stop the lynch to save a PR, whatever. It is not the time to make decisions
isn't stopping a lynch to save a power role considered a "decision"? this is the most contradictory statement i have ever read.
No, I'm pretty sure he means that you shouldn't be using claims in deciding who should/should not be lynched, with the exception of saving a claimed PR about to be lynched.
Chamber in 297 wrote: For the record don seems like a terrible lynch and ll needs to die.
Why? Where did this come from?

Post 298 - Don rings town here, though at the same time I can hardly follow his logic at all.

Post 338 - I don't like how Cyberbob all of a sudden hops right back onto the chamber wagon the post after charter. Scumvibe.
Sotty7 wrote:Okay, Jebus is really starting to grind my gears now.
Sorry :/
charter wrote:FFS, I'd lynch Jebus too. This is out of control.
Sotty7 wrote:Out of control isn't even close to it.
Unvote, Vote: Jebus
Socio wrote:This is ridiculous. Apparently Jebus only has time for this game on the weekends...but then the weekends come around and he pisses about and still doesn't catch up, he just bides his time until he can post another 'V/LA til next weekend.'

Who knows why he hasn't requested replacement.
Oh right, he knows.
And its probably due to just trying to coast along as scum.
Excuse me for having a life (and at that, one with much uncertainty). In general, I have time to check in, read a few short posts, and leave on regular days. And all day on weekends, which normally get eaten up by random crap I might be doing.
Budja wrote:I don't like the fact that Sotty,Sociopath are popping out with lurker votes after both posting little content themselves for some time.
Excuse the slight amount of OMGUS mixed in with my opinion here, but this^

And within 10 posts, I've got four votes for being moderately inactive on Day 1.
Chamber wrote:I had to resist extreme temptation in order to not vote for jebus. Because of this its hard for me to put blame on other people for doing so, even when it seems like an easy 'blame free' wagon for scum to pile on. At this point I'd like to ask that jebus be replaced.
I'd prefer not, unfortunately. Btw, I really don't like what came before the request - gave me scumvibes.
Sotty7 wrote:
Budja Post 410 wrote:I am fine with pressure on Jebus to post. I dislike that the lurker bandwagon took off more easily than any other and this is Jebus's meta.
Jebus is a lurker? I have never played with him before.
I tend to get caught by the Day-1 rushes, where there are five or ten pages before I even see the topic. I can't really keep up with such a fast pace, so I get caught behind, and either replace out or take forever to catch up. Hence why I will never again join a non-mini game.

And caught up now!

You know who I hardly saw at all? Socio. Oh the irony!
And on that note, I also hardly saw Locke or DDD.

And updated scumlist:

Scum

Konowa
don_johnson
chamber
SocioPath
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Cyberbob
Locke Lamora
Sotty7
AlmasterGM
charter
Budja
Town

I may try to read some people in iso later on, but don't bank on it.

Also, I'm good with a lynch of Konowa, don, or chamber. And I want to see Socio more.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by Jebus »

Holy shit, so Don has claimed Dexter. Did not see that coming.
Budja wrote:Oh and Jebus, what made me shoot up to the #1 townie spot
apart
from my defence of you :P?
A lot of good town vibes.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Jebus »

don_johnson wrote:konowa's jebus vote is not terrible in the least.

if i am not dexter, i should be lynched with a counterclaim. so alamaster's logic is fail as well. i have never been in a game with so much fail logic. this is scary.

466 is quite possibly the most logical post by far in this game.
There wouldn't be a counterclaim if you were faking it, because I find it hard to believe Dexter would be willing to out himself so early to take out just one out of three scum.

Though, I really don't want to test that claim; I believe it for now.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by Jebus »

Hello, reading Almaster and DDD in iso atm, will post back later.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:20 am

Post by Jebus »

I'm Angel Batista, dependent doublevoter - depending on who (unbeknownst to me) I'm voting, my vote counts for more or not at all. My role PM also says I know there are at least two Morgan roles in existence. Those'r the details of my role.

I did not counterclaim Konowa (or hammer him) because I wasn't online at the time to see that - though, I probably wouldn't have counterclaimed anyways because he was inevitably going to get lynched.

And I've yet to vote, as well, because of the ambiguity in the 'my vote counts for more' part. Paraphrased of course, but it doesn't give me any definite number on it.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Jebus »

Sotty7 wrote:
chamber Post 614 wrote:Tired of waiting on jebus, he's my guilty.
Vote Jebus
Okay this is where shit gets interesting. Don and myself wanted to kill Jebus on night one, we couldn't because he didn't meet the code. So either chamber sanity is in question or his cop role picks up on things that pass the code.

chamber, name claim?

Also has anyone being getting messages in the night?
I'm going to guess that the cop is naive (gets random results regardless of the actual alignment), insane, or that there's a role that can alter what results he gets (framer, bus driver, etc).

Or, of course, that chamber's not a cop at all.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Jebus »

Oh, also @ above quote, I have not received messages in the night.

And current claim list:

Budja (Niel Perry, Miller)
DDD (Rita Bennet, Vanilla)
chamber (???, cop)
Sociopath (Tony Tucci, Vanilla)
Sotty7 (Dexter, Restricted Vigilante)
Jebus (Angel Batista, doublevoter)

We can't exactly say for certain that scum have safeclaims, since Konowa took a risk and claimed my role, but we can't rule out that they do.

Right now, waiting on a nameclaim from chamber.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Jebus »

Fixed list:

Budja (Niel Perry, Miller)
DDD (Rita Bennet, Vanilla)
chamber (James Doakes, cop)
Sociopath (Tony Tucci, Vanilla)
Sotty7 (Dexter, Restricted Vigilante)
Jebus (Angel Batista, doublevoter)

My next bit is based on these tidbits:
-I know myself to be town aligned. (Fact)
-Dexter (Sotty) is town aligned. (Assumption)
-chamber is town aligned. (Assumption)
-chamber is telling the truth about his actions. (Assumption)
-We had two people killed N1. (Fact)
-We had two people killed N2. (Fact)
-Sotty couldn't kill N1. (Assumption)
-Sotty did kill N2. (Assumption)
-Jorge and Dr. Emmeret are part of one scumteam. (Assumption)
-The rule DEX-3 exists.
DEX-3) Vote counts will list the names of players voting for a particular player. A pre-determined condition for "arrest" has been decided upon. Because of this, votes should be placed with care. You have been warned.
(Fact)
-The rule DEX-3 is a real rule. (Assumption)

First, on the killing discrepancy:
-Everyone is telling the truth, there is an SK (Ice Truck Killer)
-Either the mafia (human traffikers) or the ITK did not kill N2.
-The mafia (human traffikers) could not kill N2 because LL was their last player.
-Sotty is not telling the truth about her actions.

I'm leaning towards the first two being correct - which would imply a third human traffiker (maybe Valerie?). At the same time, the third is also plausible. As for the last, while the possibility exists, I see no reason for Sotty not to tell the truth.

Second is on the chamber's results discrepancy.
-chamber is telling the truth - this means there's a Framer or something.
-chamber is telling the truth, but has sanity issues - naivety is most likely.
-chamber is not telling the truth, but is still town.
-chamber is not telling the truth and is scum.

I lean towards option one or two - three seems somewhat unlikely, and four seems very unlikely at this point.

Third is the number of votes to lynch. I'm believing that Dex-3 doesn't have much to do with voting roles, and more towards the idea that each person has a set of conditions on how they get lynched, as the rule suggests. Eg, this person is lynched if person A and B are on their wagon, or this person automatically takes one more/less vote to lynch. Something like that.

Budja wrote:I agree with DDD.

We have at least two scum, almost certainly SK and mafia, left.
If we mis-lynch today, we could reach a prisoners dilemma at worst (baring special mechanics).

vote Jebus

Best target IMO.
I disagree that this is a good move. I have a voting ability. So does Sotty. If we do have 2 scum left in 6 players (which I don't find unlikely), I think it'd be best if we kept the number of votes in the town higher - what causes people to be endgamed isn't the number of people, it's the number of votes.

On that note, I think it'd be a good idea to rule out Sotty, chamber, and myself for today's lynch. In addition, I find budja to be town, and as a D1-claimed miller, he fits the bill well. That leaves our Vanilla townies, DDD and Socio. I'm cool with lynching either of them.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by Jebus »

I wasn't on long enough to make any real post, I mean - sure I was elsewhere, but my time online on those days totals ten minutes, at the most :/
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by Jebus »

Well, I'll throw my vote up anyway, in case it makes any difference. I'm not totally against getting lynched, but I do think it'd be better to lynch one of our vanillas, whose votes don't hold the same weight as my own.

Vote: DDD
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:13 am

Post by Jebus »

We can lynch me today and hope for cross-kills (assuming mafia and SK alive) or we take a risk at one of DDD or Socio (I don't think Jebus is ITK).
I'm not too interested in hoping for cross-kills to give us the win, tbh, that leaves a little too much up to chance. Lynching you wouldn't hurt us too badly, but we'd still be down one vote against the potential third mafiate, and then some after the night's deaths (assuming you are town).

I think our best bet is to take the risk and go at one of the Vanillas. If we're wrong, it certainly narrows our choices for a lynch tomorrow, and Dexter has a much better chance of getting scum tonight.

Though then again, if we don't get the cross-kill, we'll be at three alive, assuming no protections or no-kills, and Dexter's unsuccessful kill, and probably lose - not really a good choice. On the other hand, lynching one of DDD or Socio today will leave Sotty with a pretty clear choice on who is the ITK, and we could end up with 2 alive and one scum. As well, the chances of scum hitting the same target are moderately high. Sotty and chamber are dangerous, they are a cop and vigilante-that-can-only-hit-scum.
Deadline: November 24, 7:00p.m. Central
There is absolutely no reason to end the day just yet.
^This

We've still got about 12 days till deadline.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Jebus »

Accepts the conclusion that chamber is in fact a cop. When I was town with a paranoid cop getting a false guilty on me (Second String Muppets Mafia), I went bezerk trying to get them lynched/trying to find a reasonable explanation for their claim. Jebus' casual acceptance of the facts suggests to me he knows chamber is a cop with a legitimate guilty on him.
My casual acceptance is not suggestive that I am scum, it is suggestive that I'm assuming chamber isn't lying about it. See my post 644.

Complete craplogic here, by the way - I believe it's called the sharpshooter fallacy; you jump to a conclusion a little too far from where your facts lead you. The fact that you were so quick to find a reason to vote suggests you want Day to end. Now if you'll excuse my paranoia, here's the PbPA I promised on you a while ago - I forgot to post it earlier what with Almaster being quicklynched. Comments updated a bit, and added D3 stuff.

--------------
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Even if it's blatent it's still fishing. Won't vote right now because of modifided rules, but I'm here and paying attention.
Early, very cautious. After D3, not as big a deal, considered rightfully so.
Sotty7 wrote:
Debonair Danny DiPietro Post 34 wrote:Even if it's blatent it's still fishing. Won't vote right now because of modifided rules, but I'm here and paying attention.
Thoughts on the miller claim?
No experience with them, I understand it's common to claim it immediatly, I also understand scum have taken to doing that as well. It feels like a role that's prefectly suited for our theme as well, so I'm just going to evaluate him like he's any other player.

Also, no one took the opportunity to make a short joke with charter's Masuka PR claim? For shame.
Skillful way of saying "I have no clue" :P

Again, early so means nothing.

Easy vote, when other stuff to talk about existed. Little comment on anything.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I haven't been bothered by chamber that much previously to this as a lot of the phrasings and argumentation he's using I've used and use as town. But this last post of his is pretty terrible and strikes me as almost over eager to claim.
'kay, no comments.
Locke Lamora wrote:DDD: if Chamber's using the same phrasing and argumentation that you have personally, does that make you think that he's more likely to be pro-town? Do you agree with the substance of his arguments?
It's been a pretty punchless version of it and lately he's just descended into WIFOM overload. I also went and did a reread based on my normal trend analysis and Chamber comes up as most likely scum based on that as well.

My big issue is that of those who also registered with a higher liklihood of being scum only Konowa struck me as being a possible partner with AGM, Budja, and Cyberbob pushing too hard too early for them to be partners.
'kay, more towniness, though kinda passive.
SocioPath wrote:And lets see if Triple D has anything to say either way. Considering he is an essential part of this whole equation.
How am I essential other than your and my behavior was similar enough for charter to lump us together? You were the one who decided to raise the issue and voted for Budja. I'm not fond of Budja, but mostly for reasons unrelated to this latest argument of yours.
General lack of explanation, leaves it open. I'm wondering what those reasons were, if they're relevant to where we're at.
Budja wrote:
DDD wrote:... but mostly for reasons unrelated to this latest argument of yours.
Elaborate.
Trend analysis and a general dislike of your phrasings mostly. For example your rhetorical question about people ignoring your name claim didn't sit particularly well with me.
There we go.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:1) I'm not going to say what trends I like to look at because it then allows them to be planned against and they don't ever convince anyone anyways; they're merely factors that influence me. I can pretty easily self-meta to show the more formalized version of my analysis and I'm pretty sure I've mentioned my perchance for this lately to charter.

2) It was pretty obvious why no one said anything about Budja's name claim, it was logically consistent with that of a miller. So it looks to me like he was unnecessarily trying to push forward a non-issue to earn himself and his claim more credibility.
'kay. Wondering if DDD still thinks this.
charter wrote:I could do Konowa if we can't do chamber. Consolidate on Konowa?
K.

Unvote; Vote: Konowa
Thought, does DDD have a post restriction?

where are they?
Waiting for everyone else to come to their senses and get back to lynching Konowa.
Not gonna help push that along, if that's what you wanted?
Konowa wrote:
Debonair, post 307 wrote:Waiting for everyone else to come to their senses and get back to lynching Konowa.
Why hello there! I am get the feeling that this is nothing more than a "hi, I am here still, move along, nothing to see" type of post.

Mind explaining why you think I am the best lynch for the day.

Also, can you comment on dj and chamber and share your opinion on the pair of them.
Hi there. Would, "you're scum" be explanation enough?

You spent way too much time debating a relatively pointless issue in regards to the miller name claim instead of scum hunting (and you were on the wrong side of that argument as well), the trend analysis I mentioned earlier shows you as likely scum except you don't share the links to the other likelier scum suspects which warned me off chamber, and lately your vote on DJ is pretty bad as well.

I don't have a good read on chamber in terms of town/scum (I have a good read on his usefulness however: minimal) and DJ is obvtown based on meta considerations.
'kay, there we go.
Jebus wrote:

where are they?
I want to see truckloads more from you. You seem to be completely up to speed and around, why have I only seen like, four posts from you?
Because you can't count, I know have three times as many posts as you suggested I did. LAL?
I fail at counting literally - I count by amount of content.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Still don't really care for a chamber lynch, strikes me as more useless than scum. I still really like a knonowa lynch and could live with a budja lynch as well.
More lack of reasoning. I know why he wants Konowa lynched here, but not budja, nor why he doesn't want chamber lynched. Though, I understand why he doesn't want him lynched now.
Konowa wrote:@DDD - What made you change your mind about chamber from post 313, where you stated that you do not have a read on chamber, to post 366, where you say that you think he is more useless than scum? I do not see anything that was said that could have possibly changed your mind.

Also, why do you call chamber out on being over eager to claim, in post 149, but make no mention of it when dj is just looking for a chance to claim?
My read shifted from neutral to useless because he flat out began saying things like, "I don't make cases" which makes him pretty fricking useless. Sadly, it's my experience that such uselessness is more common in town than scum and thus while I'd love to see him dead for that fact, I don't think it probably helps the town. Plus there almost has to be a SK and/or Vig in this game so they can mop him up at night if they're convinced otherwise.

Difference of degrees, I had a neutral read on chamber and his "wanting to claim" was more subtle. I have a town read on DJ and he's about as subtle as a car crash in his desire to claim. It makes sense to bring it up in the first case and not so much in the second.

Don, stop whining and vote for someone already.
Better, more reasoning.
Sotty7 wrote:Personally I think the game is stagnating. I realize this could just be my opinion because I don't support the two big wagons of the day.

I don't support the Don wagon, I think the reasoning on him is poor and people are willing to give alamaster a pass. Out of those two I think alamaster is much better lynch.

I don't particularly like the chamber wagon. He isn't helping himself but I don't find him hugely scummy at this point.

Jebus has done nothing in this game apart from continually going V/LA/active lurking and I am sick of it. He needs to die.
This.

Unvote; Vote: Jebus
Passive, but understandable.
Konowa wrote:
Debonair, post 372 wrote:My read shifted from neutral to useless because he flat out began saying things like, "I don't make cases" which makes him pretty fricking useless. Sadly, it's my experience that such uselessness is more common in town than scum and thus while I'd love to see him dead for that fact, I don't think it probably helps the town. Plus there almost has to be a SK and/or Vig in this game so they can mop him up at night if they're convinced otherwise.
DDD, if someone other than chamber said that he/she was not going to make a case would you also find him/her useless? I do not like how you are trying to paint chamber's meta, which I believe is a null-tell, into something pro-town.
It would depend on things like context and consistency for me to determine whether I deemed someone else useless, not exactly something that can just be asked and answered. And I don't have a meta read on chamber, never played with the guy before, I do have enough experience to disassociate anti-town and scummy behaviors, in this case I believe it to simply be the former and not the latter.
'kay, nothing to say.
charter wrote:I'd also like to say, when Konowa flips scum, chamber is his buddy.
Do you always so blatantly stack lynches like this?

Unvote; Vote: Konowa
Minimal, but 'kay.
charter wrote:Yeah, clearly we need more votes, don't know what the hold up is.
Well I think we all assumed the "predetermined conditions for arrest" was a lowered threshold of votes, but it certainly appears that sometimes it might be higher as well.
'kay
Vote: Chamber

Charter would've wanted it this way.
Still haven't figured why he wants to lynch chamber. Especially after some of his previous posts.
Unvote
Again, still have no clue.
Sotty7 wrote:Seriously, we need to lynch Almaster.
I can get behind this.

Vote: AlmasterGM
More vote, less stated reason.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:With chamber's claim and seeing basically no way that this can be LYLO I see no downside to a mass-claim.

Claim: Rita Bennett, vanilla townie.
Quick (?) to claim, Vanilla claim.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Sotty's claim makes plenty of flavor sense to me and fits completely with her behavior towards the Don wagon as well on D1 so I'm extremely inclined to believe her.

And we're just waiting on Jebus to pull one of his "oh hai just checking in to report that you might get content from me later" posts where he ignores the pertinent issue(s) [in this case the mass claim] at hand and then never delivers the content anyways, ja?
'kay
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Given all of the above and the questionable vote threshold chamber should unvote.
'kay
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I have received no messages.
'kay
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Fact: We have a vig who claims not to have a succesful kill N1.
Fact: We have two kills N1.
Flavor Fact: There is a prominent serial killer (ITK) in the first season of Dexter.
Flavor Fact: This serial killer attemptes to communicate with Dexter in a variety of fashions.
Fact: Our Dexter-vig is claiming to recieve messages at night from an unknown source.
Logical Conclusion: ITK is in the game as a serial killer and can send messages to Dexter.

Sotty can you/have you asked the mod if you can quote the communiques that you have received?
~~~

Multiple things are bothering me about chamber's claim. Sotty's role effectively functions as a vig/cop making it extremely powerful, to also include another cop seems overpowered. Also, while Doakes has a temper he's a good cop and him murdering a suspect even a guilty one doesn't seem to fit the character either. Furthermore, if there were going to be any twists the role of Doakes you'd expect them to revolve around Dexter.
'kay, reasonable.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Forgot to finish that thought: but chamber claims to have targeted our claimed Dexter and nothing special happened.
'kay
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Given LL's attacks on chamber on day two and Konowa's post-lynch WIFOM focused on me and Jebus I think that chamber is more likely to be town that Jebus and he claims a guilty on Jebus. Furthermore, when we consider Budja's recent suggestion about someone having to kill someone in game to satisfy the code that would provide an explanation why Sotty couldn't kill Jebus on N1.

Conversely it seems likely that either Budja or Sociopath with their Neil Perry and Tony Tucci claims are ITK. Unfortunately it seems like both of them hit on easy targets on day one and were both fine with about five different lynches which would be in line with serial killer play.

I would probably be voting Jebus now if not for the quick lynch on day two, no need to rush things.
Wondering what DDD thinks on both Budja and Socio.
chamber wrote:Ok games not moving, I'm ready to lynch Jebus. Sotty, if Jebus
is
town, don't fire tonight.
Whyzat? Based on what she's claimed she can only actually kill someone who has violated the code so even if she targets an innocent there shouldn't be an issue of her accidentally losing us the game.
'kay
SocioPath wrote:Thats cute, if nothing more than a blatant misrepresentation of my actions.
I mean, if you ignore everything surrounding votes in general, than everything can look like crap, right?
You voted Budja, Jebus, and DJ on day one and all appeared to be serious votes and then said you said Konowa was also an acceptable lynch near day's end.

I pressure voted Jebus and tried to get Konowa lynched while shooting down wagons on DJ and chamber.

Day two can't really be counted for anything because the day ended before we could unfortunatly flesh things out, but from the looks of day one you were willing to accept a whole lot of lynches while in contrast I was looking for scum. Usually (and especially on day one) an SK doesn't care so much about who gets lynched as long as it's not them so I'd suggest your play fits the SK profile pretty well and especially well compared to my pretty standard town play. I don't see how I'm misrepresnting anything. Given the facts and claims I think most would agree upon review that your play and Budja's play are most likely to be that of a serial killer in this game.
'kay

Final thoughts: Really passive. When I think him looking scum, he comes around and does something townish. I'm still unsure on his reason for what he said his stance was on Budja and Chamber. My best guess is that this one is the ITK, and not mafia.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:30 am

Post by Jebus »

postfail

Must've hit 'submit' instead of 'preview'

Mod: Please delete my post 669

For those who didn't see, I deleted a partial post from Jebus that contained the first portion of his post 670
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:39 am

Post by Jebus »

Budja wrote:
Socio wrote:You aren't looking for the mafia, you are looking for the SK.
DDD was the first to mention the ITK as the SK back in post 637.
In fact, both Jebus and DDD seem to have taken the existance of an ITK serial killer as granted.

I think we've caught both our scum here.

vote Jebus
This is because we had two kills on N1, where Sotty claims to have not been able to kill. This almost definitely means that there are two killers other than Dexter. So I'm assuming we've an ITK and one more mafia left.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by Jebus »

DDD - I was just really unclear on your stance on budja and chamber throughout the game; you mentioned them a few times, but have said just about nothing as to why you liked/disliked them, or just left things vague. What are your stances on both of them now?
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Jebus »

Good game, I enjoyed it. Though, I really screwed up my claim, not that it would have made too much of a difference.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by Jebus »

Sotty7 wrote:Also consider me a /in for season two if you run it.
^This

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”