Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by Psychologic »

Oh, I was under the impression we were not allowed to post & that you forgot to lock the thread.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:01 am

Post by Psychologic »

Hello, fellow actors. I realize the game has just recently started, however I have some topics for us to discuss.

First of all, i'm unsure of whether scum will have actors that are usually one of the villains in the movies they act in, or whether they will have regular actor characters. I'm also unsure if the movies they play in are indicative of alignment, such as starring as villains in their movies. Therefore,
Do you think the scum will have villain acting-roles in the movies they have been provided with?

Second of all, I feel that my name/movies, as well as the Will Smith example one reveal nothing about what our movie roles can do. There is also a chance that scum have actor names/movies in which they are the antagonist in their movie. In my opinion, claiming our names/movies doesn't reveal anything about what they can do, and may prevent scum from having enough time to fake an actor/movies. Therefore,
Are you against a full actor name/movies starred-in claim?

Please respond to this.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:03 am

Post by Psychologic »

Vote: ortolan
; for thinking his/her lack of vote would go unnoticed.
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:39 pm

Post by Psychologic »

P A G E
-
T W O ;

DrippingGoofball, cateraction, curiouskarmadog; why did you all choose not to reply to my proposition?
You all posted consecutively after my initial post, therefore it's highly unlikely that you missed it.

DrippingGoofball, in post 28 were you under the assumption that milkshake's vote was serious?

In response to post 31, it's weird that cateraction is so worried about people thinking he is breadcrumbing.
This gives an indication that he is attempting to be cautious, which can be,
but is not necessarily scummy due to the WIFOM argument, "would scum really say that?" It's a null tell for me.

In response to post 32, I am
Tom Hanks
, my movies are Philidelphia, Terminal, Cast Away, and The Green Mile.
I chose Philidelphia for my first movie. I am acting as Andrew Beckett.
You now have no reason to feel afraid to claim because you think that I am trying to find a safe claim.

In response to post 40, when did DrippingGoofball defend me?
All I see is a post in which he/she made a statement that he/she feels I am town,
and that was directed to a post that I feel was a random vote on me.

Posts 41, 43, and 45, all written by milkshake, seem awkward to me but I just can't
pinpoint how to describe the queasy feeling I get from reading them. I advise you to go read them.

MordyS/milkshake conclusion:
MordyS is more likely to be town out of the two.

In the latter part of post 45, milkshake basically parrots everything that DrippingGoofball has already stated/ commented on.
DrippingGoofball spoke about my discussion, cateraction's initial post, and her read on MordyS.
milkshake merely re-states all those points without demonstrating that he has done any thinking for him/herself.

Unvote. Vote: milkshake.

Question:
How do you hyperlink certain posts?

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Post by Psychologic »

P A G E
-
T H R E E ;

MordyS, in your post 51 you state that your major is problem with DrippingGoofball is her read on me.
What in particular makes you uncomfortable?

jasonT1981's post 58 is completely out of the loop and seems stretched in my opinion.

curiouskarmadog hasn't done anything during the game thus far, despite posting 4-5 times.
DrippingGoofball, would you care to explain why you have a town read on him/her?
MordyS wrote:2. I'm against a mass claim. There are like a thousand actors that aren't being represented in this game. I don't think that if we magically move quickly enough we'll prevent scum from making fake claims. That's ridiculous. I do however believe that there may be associations between roles and abilities -- since I don't think the mod associated the roles randomly with abilities.
This is a valid point, however you must realize that scum may not know which actors will fit with the other actors that are already in the game. Therefore, if some outrageous role pops up, it may be more likely to be scum fake claiming.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Post by Psychologic »

P A G E
-
F O U R - S I X ;

Only serve to reinforce my firm stance on DrippingGoofball--
town
. No, I don't feel he/she is town due to him/her thinking I am town. DrippingGoofball is taking clear, distinct stances without any hesitation or indication of caution. This is normally how town play, while scum would rather not give as much stances in order to easily change directions.

DrippingGoofball's read on Vaya is extremely insightful and demonstrates that DGB is meditating on the game and trying to find scum rather than just faking it. I'm not sure if Vaya's lurking necessary condemns her, however the only game i've played with Vaya she was town, and was active. I can see myself supporting a Vaya lynch, however milkshake is still my number one suspect due to many of his/her posts. Also keep in mind that milkshake's first two posts about Vaya (I haven't read further yet) were defending her.
populartajo wrote:There is a Mordys debate in my head right now. Mordys really feels like scum that is annoyed at players getting town reads from each other and that is trying to undermine DGB's love. But sometimes it feels like he is one of those dense townies that ask clarification for everything and just argues because he thinks he is right.
My thoughts exactly. Thank you for posting this.

Right now I am leaning
town
on MordyS due to her antagonistic attitude. Scum generally tend to want to stay away from arguments and controversy, which is the exact opposite of what MordyS is currently doing.

MordyS, in post 145 you state you have a town read on milkshake. Care to explain why?
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Post by Psychologic »

TOWN

DrippingGoofball
MordyS
populartajo
Iecerint
ortolan
cateraction
curiouskarmadog
DragonsofSummer
jasonT1981
Vaya
milkshake

SCUM

* Yes, the following is in order from town to scum.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by Psychologic »

Vaya, your case on jasonT1981 is mainly based on his case made on you in post 227.
Your case reeks of OMGUS, and I feel you only targetted him due to his most recent post.

Unvote. Vote: Vaya.

Don't think i'm not still suspicious of you, milkshake.

I will respond to other things directed at me when I get back home in three hours.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:44 pm

Post by Psychologic »

curiouskarmadog wrote:what is scummy, is your pushing for people to claim...explain to me why that is a good idea.
What do you have against claiming?
You haven't even responded to the questions outlined in my very first post.

Thanks DrippingGoofball.
I don't want to use Firefox so it seems I won't be hyperlinking unforunately.
DrippingGoofball wrote:(1) What I didn't take seriously is your proposal. Firstly because it's way too early to role claim, and secondly because if the scum have only villain roles, the game is going to be a little bit too easy.
Yes, but the scum may have only been provided with a fake claim names
without any fake claim movies making our mass claim early potentially beneficial.
milkshake wrote:I guess psychologic is doing what he thinks is best for the town, even though he wasn't very careful about making sure he's right, so I have a slight town read on him at the moment.
I don't like how you are undermining my suspicion of you in this post.
Vaya wrote:Psycho, not that its important but I'm curious. You said we've played together before, so would you like to say who's alt you are?
My main account on this website is ZEEnon. We played together in that Bleach mafia game.
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:46 pm

Post by Psychologic »

Iecerint wrote:Psycho, why didn't you point out that you were L-1ing?
I did not realize to be honest, however I do not regret it. I still think Vaya is scum. I also have a scum read on cateraction now as well. milkshake is still the scummiest player in this game. Overall, that makes the scum milkshake, Vaya, and cateraction in my opinion right now. I feel that jasonT1981 is town and that we should switch to cateraction.
Unvote. Vote: cateraction.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by Psychologic »

It's really bothersome that people like to ignore my questions I address to them.
Debut wrote:
DrippingGoofball
, cateraction, curiouskarmadog; why did you all choose not to reply to my proposition?
Please respond.
curiouskarmadog wrote:cat, so you are actively lurking......minus points for that, plus points for admitting it...
You point out cateraction's lurking, yet you don't even mention the person that is clearly posting to avoid being prodded:
populartajo wrote:Posting today.
Therefore I ask again, DrippingGoofball:
Debut wrote:
curiouskarmadog hasn't done anything during the game thus far, despite posting 4-5 times.
DrippingGoofball, would you care to explain why you have a town read on him/her?
Please give me a serious answer.
Psychologic wrote:
MordyS, in post 145 you state you have a town read on milkshake. Care to explain why?
Please respond.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #299 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Post by Psychologic »

TOWN

DrippingGoofball
MordyS
Iecerint
populartajo
jasonT1981
ortolan
DragonsofSummer
curiouskarmadog
cateraction
Vaya
milkshake

SCUM

Iecerint went up. jasonT1981 went up. curiouskarmadog went down. cateraction went down.

* Yes, the following is in order from town to scum.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #300 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Post by Psychologic »

Another thing to consider, mafia will likely hop on any wagon on a town-aligned person that has some momentum since this game is no reveal and it can not be able to be used against them. Therefore, people that switch their votes a lot should be viewed more suspiciously than people that don't since it could potentially be a demonstration that they are willing to further any lynch.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #301 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by Psychologic »

jasonT1981 wrote:Bruce Almighty
The Number 23
The Mask
Ace Ventura
In all these movies, he is the protagonist, which doesn't necessarily clear him but I just checked in case they were villain roles. jasonT1981's role power doesn't give indication of alignment either way, but I think it would be more likely to be in the hands of town since the scum would resurrect their partners while town would have no idea who they are resurrecting.
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #310 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Psychologic »

curiouskarmadog wrote:there is nothing clear about anything....how do you know he was posting to avoid being prodded?
Well, what do you suggest he posted that for? Comedy?
curiouskarmadog wrote:this is a silly statement and could be a passive aggresive move to stop people from changing their votes at this point. I dont like this statement at all. I am not going to keep my vote on someone if I think someone is scummier. Going by this statement, I should be higher on yout town list. I jumped off a wagon that had more votes onto a person that had 1....people followed my move, yet you have closer to scum...explain.
I never stated that it would condemn/clear someone, therefore you are twisting my words for your own advantage.
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #452 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by Psychologic »

Hello everyone. If the person that made me disappear is town, I strongly suggest they claim now please. Otherwise, i'm going to assume it was scum. I chose The Green Mile for my movie night one, however I did not recieve my role. I re-chose The Green Mile, and due to my role today as Paul Edgecomb, it is
vital
that I hammer today's lynch. I will recieve a reward for doing so, and there are severe consequences should I fail to do so. I am going to consider anyone that prevents me from hammering immediate scum.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #461 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:26 pm

Post by Psychologic »

D A Y
-
T W O ;

I am extremely certain that cateraction was scum for the exact same reason DrippingGoofball thinks he was.
I skimmed though Al Pacino's wikipedia page, and the thing that caught my eye was The Godfather.

Iecerint: Why did your role effect only take place seven posts after day two began?

DrippingGoofball: I disagree with your read on populartajo. I feel that he was town.
I'm unsure why jasonT1981's investigation on him/her didn't go through.

jasonT1981's claim pretty much confirmed my read on him as town.

I agree with MordyS' statement in post 252. I'm very confident that it was scum that jailed DrippingGoofball.
Yes, town could have done it with the intentions of keeping DrippingGoofball alive, but I don't see
that being the first thing going through my mind. If I had a jailing ability, I would definitely attempt to use it on scum.

DragonsofSummer's role claim seems a bit off to me, due to the fact that he claims his had two abilities while both of mine have only had one effect each. Could potentially have been scum. Iecerint, can you describe how/why DragonsofSummer was hinted towards being town without doing anything restricted?

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #462 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Post by Psychologic »

D A Y
-
T H R E E ;

Iecerint is obvious town. The ability he claims to have had is completely believeable and makes a lot of sense.
I think cateraction was the mafia member and ortolan was the 3rd party.

MordyS' post 443 makes me more sure that he/she is town because scum would rather not point that out.
We are definitely going to use our lynch today.

DrippingGoofball, I think there is one scum left and I feel it is either milkshake or Vaya. This is due to the fact that Iecerint said that there was one mafia member and one third party that was not alive and free. Therefore, normally with one third party there is two mafia members. To specifically answer your question, I would like to hammer milkshake/Vaya today. I will not be voting for Iecerint or MordyS. I feel strongly that we should lynch milkshake today. milkshake's posts only reaffirm my suspicion that he is scum.
Post 334:
milkshake wrote:Wow yeah 6 players. We practically all have to agree in order to lynch someone. ^^

My top suspect is MordyS. But with all these people dead I hardly even know what to think...!
1) His reaction to Iecerint's death one post before is non-existant.
2) He points out the obvious in the second sentence.
3) He suspects someone without giving justification for it, and it's someone that is likely town.
4) milkshake's final sentence attempts at feigning confusion and clearly indicates that he wants to keep his lynch options open to be able to switch his suspicion easily.

milkshake, what movie did you choose night one and what did it allow you to do?

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #466 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by Psychologic »

If anyone bussed cateraction it was either Vaya and/or DragonofSummer, since milkshake wasn't voting cateraction.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #469 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:28 am

Post by Psychologic »

Actually, milkshake hasn't posted in a game since Tuesday so his inactivity is not suspicious.
I still feel he is scum nonetheless.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #479 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by Psychologic »

milkshake wrote:
milkshake, what movie did you choose night one and what did it allow you to do?
I believe I already posted that...
I chose "The Color Purple" and assumed the role of Celie Harris Johnson, a down-trodden, abused young woman. If I was killed, I would have been brought back to life the next night.
This was the role you chose during the confirmation stage.
I'll ask again:
What movie did you choose night one and what did it allow you to do?

To be honest, milkshake, none of your reponses to my questions/accusations have satisfied me.
You basically went on and on about jasonT1981 when that was nothing I addressed, nor is he currently alive.
milkshake, please answer MordyS' question in post 474.
I will very likely hammer once I get home again in two hours.

I bolded the most important points for you.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #485 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Psychologic »

Okay milkshake. I think your role is bogus.
Out of all the players, you choose populartajo to protect, and he/she is dead on the night you supposedly "protected" him/her.

The fact that you don't want to claim what your current role does while you are L-1 reassures me of my suspicions.

Your recent voiced suspicion of me comes off as purely OMGUS and you did not provide any reasoning besides the fact that I said I was going to hammer you. You also
once again
side on the fence with your last sentence. I provided legitimate reasons for why I suspect you, therefore me hammering you on my last post would be no different than what I am about to do now.

Vote: milkshake.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #487 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Psychologic »

If i'm correct Iecerint, the game should be over now.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #492 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Post by Psychologic »

As I told you before, my chosen movie yesterday was The Green Mile.
I was acting as Paul Edgecomb, a corrections officer guarding condemned prisoners.
My reward from hammering yesterday was unknown to me, however the consequence was told.
Had I not been the hammering vote, I would have been instantly sent to the beyond, potentially losing the game for us.
My reward is a list of the alignments all the players that have been lynched since I heard their final confessions.

cateraction is sided with the mafia.
DragonsofSummer is not sided with town or mafia.
milkshake is sided with the town.

Therefore, we were right about cateraction, DragonsofSummer was 3rd party, and milkshake was town.
Therefore, that means there are/were TWO third party in this game, since I feel Iecerint was town.

My first movie that I chose was Philidelphia, and my role allowed me to jail one player that voted me since they would be deemed homophobic. milkshake was the only one to vote me, and I was not going to jail him for no reason. He was a suspect of mine, however allowing him to vote was in my mind going to give us more information than me jailing him.

Night one I do not know why I disappeared, nor did I recieve my role.

As of right now, the fact that the moderator hasn't ended the game makes me think that DrippingGoofball might be the third party that Iecerint said was not alive and free at the time. Either that or he/she (DrippingGoofball) is scum. The reason why I feel that the moderator would have ended the game is because no matter what, me and Vaya cannot be lynched. Therefore, making Vaya scum would be bastard modding.

My final guesses for alignment:

Psychologic -
Town

Vaya -
Town

DrippingGoofball -
Mafia
/
3rd Party

curiouskarmadog -
Town

ortolan -
Mafia
/
3rd Party

DragonsofSummer -
3rd Party

JasonT1981 -
Town

populartajo -
Town

milkshake -
Town

Iecerint -
Town

MordyS -
Town

cateraction -
Mafia

I feel that one of DrippingGoofball/ortolan is mafia, and one is 3rd party. Not sure which is which.

DrippingGoofball, you had me fooled for most of the game. You were my top town read until this day.
I'm leaning on you being third party since you didn't have any connections to cateraction to be honest.

Vote: DrippingGoofball

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #542 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Psychologic »

I was pretty sure that DGB & CKD had inside knowledge, otherwise CKD was just another easy lynch for me to push.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”