Mini 867- TTGL Mafia: GAME OVER: Roles posted.

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by Slicey »

YES YES YES I FINALLY GET TO BE IN THIS GAME.

But right now I have to write a paper. More to come tomorrow (I've been reading along, so you don't have to worry about me catching up.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by Slicey »

Chaco, can you use your ability multiple times or is it one-shot?
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by Slicey »

All right, first off. Why the hell did nobody question Chaco's claim? He claimed Anti-Spiral, which is a bad guy. He claimed a really scummy ability as well. Force lynch is very rarely given to town, at least in my experience. I also have another reason. I have information that a cult is in this game. Anti-Spiral makes sense as a cult-recruiter (Anti-Spiral took control of Nia, and also 'brainwashed' everyone near the end of the show. I'm thinking he's a possible Cult Recruiter. Also note the early claim.

As for who the scum might be, I'm thinking Jahudo and xofelf right now. Xofelf has basically refused to do nothing this game, and blamed it on RL issues. Her AtE are terrible. She's saying 'don't lynch me, feel bad for me.' I can definitely see scum doing that. Jahudo is mostly gut, I'll do an iso of him to see exactly why he's scum. He just seems really passive this game, like he's not really trying to scumhunt at all. Most notably is his blatant defense of scum Xofelf. If I had to pick a third scum I'd say Monkey, but I'm not sure because he generally plays scummy (or at least often gets lynched D1)

Vi is so obviously town. Yos I think is town. SB is anti-town but town regardless. Seraphim I'm not sure on, because again if there is a cult and Chaco isn't a cult recruiter, then I can definitely see the leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade being a cult recruiter. But for right now I think he's town. Cobalt is neutral leaning town.

Vote: Chaco
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by Slicey »

Also I'm pretty sure I figured out what Sera was doing at the beginning of the game and why it failed. And whoever killed Socio is most likely scum/not town.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by Slicey »

forbiddanlight wrote:

The Sixth "Reclaim" Vote Count

9. Cobalt (2)
: Sociopath
This was proof that Socio was a doublevoter. The vote count was at October 30, 8:59 AM. Socio was killed about 12 hours later. People who posted between that votecount and when Socio was killed:

Cobalt (who noticed it, but didn't assume Socio was a doublevoter.)
Monkeyman
Snow Bunny
Jahudo
Chaco
Yos

One of these is probably our day killer. Chaco is most likely not our daykiller. I don't think it's Yos or Snow Bunny either. That leaves Monkey, Jahudo and Cobalt. Monkey was embroiled in an argument with Snow Bunny, so I don't think it can be him. Cobalt was the only one who noticed the doublevote and he was also being attacked by Socio a lot at the time.

I'm putting Cobalt higher on my scum list. I think he might have killed Socio. Cobalt or Jahudo are most likely our (likely) scum daykillers.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by Slicey »

Snow_Bunny wrote:What AtE means?
Appeal to Emotion.

Also, Chaco, Anti-Spiral is probably the greatest threat in the entire show.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by Slicey »

Jahudo wrote:@Yos: Your defense in 427 supported my original hypothesis, so I still like my case.

@Slicey: Read the mod's red text in post 456. FL practically says the flavor in the first paragraph of the opening post is true. Anti-Spirals can be town. Scum is somebody new. Does that change your theory that a force lyncher is also a cult recruiter?
Can be town? Possibly. Are they? I don't think so. Again, Anti-Spiral makes sense as a Cult Recruiter in my eyes.

Monkey, you would have had to been online to PM a daykill to FL. Those were the people online between FL's votecount which confirmed Socio as a double voter and when Socio was killed. Thus one of those had to be the killer.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by Slicey »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Slicey wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

The Sixth "Reclaim" Vote Count

9. Cobalt (2)
: Sociopath
This was proof that Socio was a doublevoter. The vote count was at October 30, 8:59 AM. Socio was killed about 12 hours later. People who posted between that votecount and when Socio was killed:

Cobalt (who noticed it, but didn't assume Socio was a doublevoter.)
Monkeyman
Snow Bunny
Jahudo
Chaco
Yos

One of these is probably our day killer. Chaco is most likely not our daykiller. I don't think it's Yos or Snow Bunny either. That leaves Monkey, Jahudo and Cobalt. Monkey was embroiled in an argument with Snow Bunny, so I don't think it can be him. Cobalt was the only one who noticed the doublevote and he was also being attacked by Socio a lot at the time.
You're making the same assumption Jahudo is.

If there is a scum daykiller, and he wants to kill someone who's obvtown in broad daylight, the smart thing to do would be to not post right before making that kill, in order to avoid people doing this kind of analysis.
I'm not saying this is concrete. Yes, there is a chance that person didn't post. But there is a chance someone didn't so the 'smart thing' and did accidentally post. And the two most likely people that did that are Cobalt and Jahudo IMHO.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by Slicey »

Jahudo wrote:
Slicey wrote:I have information that a cult is in this game.
How do you know this?
I have role information that says there is a cult.

Chaco, that's why I asked if your ability was one shot. One shot autolynch cult recruiter could be balanced.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:05 pm

Post by Slicey »

Yos, go read Empire at War Mafia, or just the last day, where scum did exactly what you just said. Then look at the mod for that game and then look at the mod for this game.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by Slicey »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:Slicey, how confident on a scale of 1 to 10 are you that there is a cult?
About a 9. I'd say a 10 but this is FL we're talking about.
Yosarian2 wrote:
Slicey wrote:Yos, go read Empire at War Mafia, or just the last day, where scum did exactly what you just said. Then look at the mod for that game and then look at the mod for this game.
mmm. Yeah, no offense to anyone, but that's not really good game design.

In any case, though, if Chao was a scum with that ability, I would expect him to not claim it day 1; the logical thing for him to do would be to delay it as long as possible, and hopefully keep it hidden until endgame.

Anyway, let's test Chao's ability today, and then we can discuss this tomorrow. (Franky, if he was a scum with a one shot instant-lynch ability, we wouldn't be able to lynch him today anyway, heh)
Maybe he'd claim it to look more town? His claim stopped the BW on him in its tracks. He'd then use it and people would think he's obvtown.

I agree though with both Yos and Vi. Chaco should not be the lynch today, because he probably won't even let us. In that case, I'd be fine with a Jahudo or xofelf lynch.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Slicey »

Chaco is scummy as hell by basically refusing to comment about my attack against him except that it's wrong based on his flavor. Also his only minor suspect is obvtown Vi.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by Slicey »

Jahudo wrote:Okay, maybe this explains my concern. At first I had no way of knowing how strong your confidence was in the vote. You kept saying his play was "Odd" in the original vote post and again in 427 to the point that I thought you were putting together a strong case but was being purposely vague about it.

I still have a bad feeling about you, but I'll downgrade it to odd play :lol:
This is just one example of why I'm so uneasy on Jahudo. To me at least, he just seems to be going through the motions. He makes an accusation but then backs off pretty quickly. I have a day off tomorrow, so I should have time to look at him more closely to seem if my suspicions are valid enough to make a case on him. But to me, he just seems to not really be scumhunting and just throwing out suspicions but not backing up on it.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by Slicey »

Vi wrote:Hey Slicey, vote Jahudo with me. Chaco's day is coming.
Or do you think Chaco is a cult leader?

Hey RayFrost, f-light doesn't think your avatar is the shiznit :P (cut: aww, I got beaten to the obligatory cheesy reaction post)
I think Chaco is a Cult Leader, but I don't think he's a viable lynch today.

And d'oh forgot to change my vote to Jahudo last post, thanks for reminding me.
Unvote, Vote: Jahudo
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by Slicey »

Chaco wrote:
Slicey wrote:I think Chaco is a Cult Leader, but I don't think he's a viable lynch today.
Why do you think I'm a cult leader exactly? Also, how are you sure there's a cult? Then why, when asked, did you respond only with a 9 out of 10? I'm pretty sure being sure means 100%. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Tell me where you get Cult Leader from? My claim? If so, your speculation is meaningless and can be dismissed. I'd fakeclaim before actually claiming anti-spiral if it were indeed the threat.
Because I have information that a cult is in this game and your claim makes most sense for cult leader. I said a 9 out of 10 because this is FL we're talking about and there's a possibility she included my role as a red herring. I don't think she did though. Add this to your scummy play as of late (not commenting about my accusation and not suspecting anyone) and premature claim.

Chaco will be a viable lynch when he's used his ability (AKA tomorrow).
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by Slicey »

More like:

There is a cult in this game.
Chaco has been scummy.
His claim and claimed abilities (or unclaimed abilities) make me to believe that he's a cult leader.
Therefore, Chaco is cult leader.

Jahudo, the word cult is in my role PM.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by Slicey »

Also, note the OMGUS of Chaco.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by Slicey »

It has to do with flavor. During the beginning of the second season, Anti-Spiral brainwashed Nia into helping him. Then, near the end of the show, Anti-Spiral succeeded in 'brainwashing' almost everyone for at least a brief time. Also, all of the characters in the show are spirals (except Anti-Spiral obviously.) So, it would make sense for Anti-Sprial to brainwash, or recruit, Spiral's to the Anti-Spiral side.

As for unclaimed abilities, I mean that he can recruit people into his Anti Spiral Cult.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by Slicey »

Chaco wrote:
Slicey wrote:It has to do with flavor. During the beginning of the second season, Anti-Spiral brainwashed Nia into helping him. Then, near the end of the show, Anti-Spiral succeeded in 'brainwashing' almost everyone for at least a brief time. Also, all of the characters in the show are spirals (except Anti-Spiral obviously.) So, it would make sense for Anti-Sprial to brainwash, or recruit, Spiral's to the Anti-Spiral side.

As for unclaimed abilities, I mean that he can recruit people into his Anti Spiral Cult.
Semi, yes. But I can argue against that easily. Total Despair. Anti-Spirals use methods to instill despair, fear, and hopelessness. Now, with that. Listen to
exactly
what my role does. It adds 1+ the number of people alive to my votes...hmm, that KIND of sounds what you're hinting at. Except, the way you're taking it is so off target. I use the total number of players+1(me), to vote and lynch.

Geez, if I'm going to be the lynch, I might as well just use my ability, huh?
I have no idea what you're trying to get at here.

MM, was your initial vote on me because my case wasn't good? That seems like a poor reason to vote someone IMHO. At least I'm trying to scumhunt.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by Slicey »

Wait, where is Ray committing Appeal to Ignorance? I'm not seeing it. >_> This last page just confused the hell outta me.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Post by Slicey »

Oh, okay, I disagree slightly, but I see your point. Keep in mind that I don't really want to lynch Chaco today, because we probably won't be able to. I'm still more comfortable with Jahudo (and maybe Ray, if someone can explain Chaco's and Monkey's attacks on him to me).
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by Slicey »

Chaco wrote:The support for the lack of evidence, slicey.

Also, what you're saying is a cult recruiter is actually let alone my ability. It would seem as if I "control" the votes, I just "gain" the votes. So instead of being a cult recruiter as you say, it does as I've claimed. And can be proven, maybe one or the other. But not both. Both would be insanely broken.
Lack of evidence of what?

And I'm saying it can't be broken.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by Slicey »

Chaco wrote:How could that not be broken?
Well, I think I know based on the lack of evidence I'm presenting. >_> And plus your ability is only one-shot.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:34 am

Post by Slicey »

Vi wrote: As much as I like what Slicey has done so far, he's completely thrown us off from finding scum. <__<

Vote stays on Jahudo with chamber/Cobalt and Chaco next in line.
...That's very true. >_>

So yeah, let's lynch Jahudo or RF please.

And for those that don't think Chaco is a Cult Recruiter, who do you think it is then? Seraphim?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:26 am

Post by Slicey »

Chaco wrote:Seraphim and unlynchable dayvig. Are you honestly even hearing yourself?
It's called throwing out suggestions based on flavor. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Slicey »

Chaco wrote:Those suggestions are insane.

Based on what your providing. You are cult leader, I'm giving no evidence. But you are.
I'm giving flavor based evidence as of right now.

...Wait, I just thought of something. I think I might know who are Cult Recruiter is and I think we could figure it out if we mass nameclaimed. But again, I don't want to worry about that right now at least, and a name claim this early would not help us. I think we should be more focused on finding scum.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by Slicey »

Jahudo, when did you ever say you thought chamber was scum? And why would you vote right away if it's MYLO?

Gimme a little bit to think this over. If we do have a Cult Recruiter, it's almost certainly Chaco, because the only two other roles that had any chance of being Recruiter were Simon and Kamina, with a very small chance of it being Kittan, who are now all dead. But I have an ever increasing feeling that my role is a red herring.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:19 pm

Post by Slicey »

So Chaco, who is scum?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by Slicey »

I feel there's at least one scum between Jahudo and chamber, if not both of them are scum. I'm getting 3rd party vibes from Chaco. I don't know if he's a Cult Recruiter or what anymore, but I just don't feel he's town. Yos and SB are town. Monkey is possible scum with Jahudo, chamber or both, but I don't feel as strongly about him as I do Jahudo or chamber.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:59 am

Post by Slicey »

He claimed Anti-Spiral. He might not have a fake claim and tried to paint Anti-Spiral as town with his ability. And where did you say you thought cobalt was scummy, because I don't remember seeing it. What exactly did you find scummy about him.

I agree with mass claiming. Jahudo should definitely go first.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:10 am

Post by Slicey »

Hello, someone who got replaced. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:20 am

Post by Slicey »

okey dokey. so who is scum?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Slicey »

Ah, I forgot about 521. Sorry. >_>

And I know I haven't made a full case against you yet. Do you see me voting you right now? I will if and when I have a good reason to.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:00 am

Post by Slicey »

No, he lynched RF. >_>

Chaco is trying to play 'stupid townie.' Seems forced and scummy.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Slicey »

Probably.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by Slicey »

monkey do you support mass claim y/n
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Slicey »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Jahudo, please claim. Also, add to that what you did last night.

Then, Chaco, do the same.

Just so you know, I really hope you don't claim what YOU did last night. This is a very family friendly forum and telling us about things like that is...a little much
How do you know Jahudo had a night action?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by Slicey »

Jahudo, what's the flavor behind Rossiu being a mason recruiter? Just paraphrase please.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by Slicey »

So we got a 1v1 between Snow and Cobalt...really leaning towards Cobalt being scum, but I don't see how Balinbow is a watcher at all. So give flavor please.

SB whose claiming next? Me, Yos or Monkey?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by Slicey »

Chaco wrote:So that leaves Monkeyman as the cultist, if those claims are true.

Slicey, thoughts?
I don't see where you get that at all. Cobalt could be our recruiter, as could Yos or Monkey. Yos could have killed Vi last night and Cobalt tried to recruit him or vice versa. Or Monkey could have recruited someone else. We've narrowed it down to three.

Anyway, I'll claim. Lord Genome, Strong Minded Townie. I am immune to Cult Recruits. My flavor and my knowledge of the movie said that I have a strong amount of spiral energy (because I'm a Spiral Warrior), which is why I thought you were the Cult Recruiter, Chaco.

Yos goes next.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by Slicey »

durr I meant show, not movie. and I was dumb and didn't look over my post, I meant that the strong amount of spiral energy is what prevents me from being recruited to a cult. I may have just interpreted the flavor wrong though. I'm pretty sure you're not our recruiter anymore.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by Slicey »

Oh, and Jahudo can be our recruiter too. I have a theory, but I'd rather finish the mass claim first.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:58 am

Post by Slicey »

Absolutely not, Monkey.

Let's see here.
Either Monkey or Jahudo is our Cult Recruiter. Definitely leading towards Jahudo for obvious reasons. However, we can have Jahudo try to recruit me tonight. If it works, then Monkey is our scum. If it doesn't, then Jahudo is our scum.

I'm not buying SB's claim right now. It's very shaky, with the fact that now she's... vanillized? It sounds very, very unlikely. It doesn't really make any sense regarding Cobalt's claim, if he's telling the truth (which, flavor wise does make sense). It really seems like she's just trying to push a desperate lynch on someone to win the game for scum, which leads me to believe there are 3 scum then. If SB is scum, then Yos is undoubtably scum. Cobalt can't be scum then, because there's no point in bussing your partner when you can win this game. Chaco is most likely town and I know I'm town, so that would leave Monkey left (with Jahudo being our cult recruiter).

So, if SB is scum, then Yos and Monkey/Chaco are the remaining scum, with Jahudo being the Cult Recruiter. If Cobalt is scum, SB and Yos are both town, which would leave Monkey and Chaco being the last scum and Jahudo is the Recruiter, which I don't believe.

At this point I'm definitely willing to lynch SB. I really, really don't like her claim at all.

Vote: Snow Bunny

The scum:
Snow Bunny
Yos
Monkey/Chaco

Cult Recruiter: Jahudo

OR

Scum:
Cobalt
Monkey
Chaco

Cult Recruiter: Jahudo

So I take back what I first wrote. By PoE, if there's a Cult Recruiter, it has to be Jahudo. His role could be a bastard role, telling him he's a mason recruiter when he's really a cult recruiter, or he's just lying. But right now, we NEED to lynch a scum.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Slicey »

Jahudo claimed targeting Vi before you. If you're scum, Yos would be your scumbuddy and you would know who he targeted, or you're both lying. And I think you're lying about Cobalt, just to try and get him lynched so you and your scummates can win.

I mean the commuter kinda benefit thingy he gets when Kamina dies.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:39 am

Post by Slicey »

Tracker does not equal Watcher, Cobalt. They're two completely different roles.

Also true, we don't know who killed Socio. Monkey, possibly? Or Yos? And I'm not sure if SB is telling the truth about being a Vanilla-izer yet.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by Slicey »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:One of chamber, Yos and Jahudo is scum. As I'm getting town vibes from Yos, I'm leaning towards chamber or Jahudo.
This is my first post in this day, before anyone claimed. Chamber (Cobalt), Jahudo and Yos, the three I saw targeting Vi.
...Huh, didn't even realize that. I really should have looked back and saw that. So yes, I'm completely wrong.
Unvote

...Wait a second, Jahudo is lying. SB saw Jahudo targeting Vi last night. So either SB is lying or Jahudo is lying.

Cobalt is most likely scum at this point. Jahudo is either pulling shit out of his ass or SB is lying (highly unlikely, cuz like Yos and SB pointed out, she crumbed the shit out of it). Regardless, he may be right about the single mafia and SK. Cobalt is our NK'er.
Vote: Cobalt
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by Slicey »

SB isn't scum based on her crumbs. She's definitely a watcher, and was at least town for a time. The only thing I could see is that she could be cult.

...Actually, know that I think about it, it could make sense for her and Jahudo to orchestrate this claim that Jahudo targeted Vi to make it look like there are no cult other than Jahudo... but then why would he claim to have recruited somebody?

I'm seriously at a loss of what to do now.
Unvote

We have a very likely scum in Cobalt. We have a claimed Cult Recruiter in Jahudo. He claims to have culted someone. What I don't understand is why he would do that. The question is,
do we lynch Jahudo or Cobalt?
If Jahudo is telling the truth, then we'd probably want to lynch him, as we don't even know the size of the scum team. It could be only a one or two man team or something like that. So if we lynch Cobalt, and there's only one scum left after that (assuming a two man scumteam), then the next day there could possibly be three cult and only 5 players left (assuming an NK), giving the cult the win.

I really need to think about this more.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:35 am

Post by Slicey »

Vote: Jahudo

He's definitely the play for today.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:58 am

Post by Slicey »

Jahudo if you're telling the truth were you able to masonize someone yesterday?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by Slicey »

this was the worst game I've ever played. >_> Or at least, worst Day 2 ever.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by Slicey »

That was possibly my worst game ever. Why oh why did I defend Cobalt. >_> I was doing so good D1 too. ;~;

BTW, I was the one who vanilla-ized SB.

I was about to call Monkey the worst scumpartner ever, but then he came up with a decent claim. I had an awesome plan laid out, but it fell apart when Monkey told us he used his kill a whole game day later. >_> Basically, I was going to have him claim Yoko, Vengeful Townie who gains a kill when Kamina dies.

I honestly thought my play Day 1 was pretty well. Does anyone else agree? I'm not talking about my D2 play, which I know was terrible. This really felt like an undeserved win, because everyone knew who the scum was and yet we still won.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Slicey »

Slicey wrote:
I honestly thought my play Day 1 was pretty well. Does anyone else agree?
Quoting and bolding because I really want people to answer this.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Slicey »

...wait, you're Shinnen?

Well then your play has gotten so much better.

BTW, I'm not sure if Monkey said this, but he had a passive ability that said he could be recruited by a cult which is where I got the idea.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 am

Post by Slicey »

Setup was good, although the Masonizer role was completely useless. Maybe too many kills going around though.

Fair about the kills, though it IS TTGL mafia. And the masonizer role was meant to be inadvertent vanilla. It had ONE shot of being really awesome, but otherwise was probably the weakest power role

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”