Mini 188: Texas Holdem Mafia - GAME OVER!

Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue May 10, 2005 1:31 am

Post by Iammars »

Random OMGUS Vote: Bamboomancer

The following is very important:

I CAN ONLY POST FIVE TIMES TODAY!

If I post any more times I get modkilled. This is not part of my usual role. I just got a message from LML saying that I could only post 5 times. So I won't be very active, but I will try to make my posts count.

As for the all-in, my role PM mentioned it as well. I'm not sure if I can do an extra all-in or not. Was it mentioned in anyone else's?
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue May 10, 2005 7:51 am

Post by Iammars »

Apology. Mine's anight ability.
3 left.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Thu May 19, 2005 11:39 am

Post by Iammars »

Sure, I'll use on one of mine right now. First of all, I am not going to buy a drink. I am going to see if there is any difference.
Unvote

A high chip count is probably not needed. We can stage an all-in agaisnt any two players.
Also, let's get something straight here about the roles. I am the beer hand (72 unsuited). The mafia is not necessarly a bad hand/good hand thingy.
Also, my role is very similar to going all-in. If I die during the night, be very suspicious of the last person I attack that doesn't get lynched (right now... StryykerVerde).
Does anyone else seem like this might end up being a literal WIFOM? :D
Haven't gotten many scummy vibes from anyone yet.
Also, if I'm small blind now, I'm big blind tomorrow, correct?
Enough of my rambling! 2 left.
(YEAH! I JUST GOT A 256 MEG JUMP DRIVE FOR FREE!)
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Fri May 20, 2005 8:46 am

Post by Iammars »

This is a post to clear up everything! I wil nost post for the rest of today until we are close to the lynch.
Full roleclaim (and why I hated getting the posting restriction today!):
I am the beer hand (72 unsuited). Originally, I thought that the all-in was mentioned in my role, but it is actually another night choice that I have. It is important for you to know this. If I die tonight, then probably Bamboomancer is scum (I randomed him, sorry about the SV comment, I was thinking of Rock'em Sock'em). If I don't, then Bamboomancer is innocent. How would I know this? I get to buy them a beer (Beer hand? Anyone?). Despite being called the Beer Hand, I do not know anything about the drinks.
Oh, and the six word post, I'm better at posting restrictions I make up. This one, however, is my second mod assigned post restriction.
I'll be away for the weekend, not that it matters.
Go catch scum!
(Oh, and Thesp, maybe you are something like AK or a pair. None of those would mention suited. you keep those no matter what 9or at least I do))
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #146 (isolation #4) » Fri May 27, 2005 1:24 am

Post by Iammars »

Alright, sorry that I hadn't used my last post, but I was waiting for LML to answer a question about my role.
1st: A full explanation of my role. I am 72 unsuited, the Beer Hand. Every night I can buy someone a beer. If that person is scum, then I die. If that person is inoccent, then we both live. The clarification I got is that if there is a doc and he protects me he will not protect me if I find scum. I also have unlynchability (You all feel bad for me). I have no idea what happens if you try to lynch me. I asked that too and LML said he couldn't tell me. I didn't mention this earlier becasue I wanted that answer too.
2nd: All-in. I will not be going all-in today. I am willing to take the risk of what happens if I am attempted to be lynched.
3rd: Plan for tonight.
--Me: Investigate Bamboomancer (My random OMGUS vote. I'm not really getting any scummy vibes off of anyone.)
--Doc: Protect me. This won't save me from hitting scum, but it will save me from the mafia killing me off to frame Bamboo.
Good luck town, and I'll see you tomorrow.
(And as for the six word post, as I said, I do better with restrictions I make up myself [see Bizzare Mafia])
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #194 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:28 pm

Post by Iammars »

Ugh.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #273 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:02 am

Post by Iammars »

I don't know what I was thinking. I figured that you all thought that MoS was next on the line, so I went for him. After Bamboo died, looking at this now, I had a 50/50 chance of dying. Oh well.

I still am angry at Bamboo for targeting me N1. I'll get over it soon, don't worry.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”