Mini 796 - Memento Mafia (Mod Abandoned)

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

-delete-
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

-delete-
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

-delete-
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:10 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

-delete-
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

-delete-
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:11 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Locke Lamora wrote: I'm dubious as to whether Skruffs has been active enough to send in kills to be the SK. That said, I do remember him being around at the end of Day 1 and pushing for a lynch to get more information.

I think what Jebus needs to give us is his claim and a definitive answer to who he thinks is scum. He didn't say anything about sekinj in his one analysis post yesterday and he didn't vote for sekinj either.

ThAdmiral: so a Skruffs claim would make you think Jebus is SK? Why would you accept Jebus as confirmed now but then change your mind simply on a Skruffs claim? Isn't that exactly what Skruffs would do now anyway, now you've said that?

Skruffs is pretty unlikely to post, in my opinion, so I think you might as well assume that he is going to claim vig if you're going to take that stance.

Jebus: Did you skip the Night 3 kill on purpose?
I'm not sure that anyone is playing now. Skruffs is completely AWOL and Jebus is going to be away for the next two weeks. I'm inclined to trust Jebus' claim, mainly because he has voted for Skruffs. Either Jebus or Skruffs must be the vig and Skruffs flipping as the vig would automatically out Jebus as the SK.

Vote: Skruffs

I just checked Caboose's other game and it looks like he's gone missing so the list mod has come in. Are we supposed to contact the list mod too in this situation?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:21 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

The last mafia was me, actually. I had thought Zakeri was SK even before Dram's nightkill failed on her, then the subsequent roleblock and bulletproof claim made me more suspicious. I was trying to work out the best way to proceed but with Skruffs not in the game at all and Jebus here very rarely, it made getting anything done quite slow. I had hoped once people had realised there was another mafioso, they would think it was ThAdmiral. If Zakeri and I had both made a kill on the next night after lynching Skruffs then the town would have lost anyway. I assume in that situation it would have been down to the remaining townie to decide whether the SK or the mafia won.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:42 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Yeah, that was part of the problem! I figured either way it went, I could either say that ThAdmiral skipped his kill to frame me or I could skip the kill to make it look like the block worked on ThAdmiral.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:41 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Yeah, I thought you had the best read on who the scum were. Pretty much why I killed you N3 :P

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”