Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sun May 31, 2009 3:05 am

Post by Spolium »

vote: lazarusmoth

I am drinking a bottle of Frothy Moth right now, and it feels like my throat's come back from the dead. This is highly unlikely to be a coincidence.
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:38 am

Post by Spolium »

NO, I'M SPARTACUS

Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Spolium »

muzzz wrote:At this point, anyone not claiming Spartacus is either absent or a complete idiot. [..] all townies should claim Spartacus to limit the amount of information that can be gained. And scum wouldn't want to stand out, either.
QFT.
muzzz wrote:Re. Frothy Moth - The only thing I could find was an actual moth. Nothing that seemed to be related to Kubrick (or even drinking or throats, for that matter).

Throat coming back from the dead = Lazarus (this was a personal spin, as I smoked way too much the night before and Frothy Moth is pretty soothing).

If you'd prefer a Kubrick reference I could vote him because he's trying to steal my precious fluids, or because he tried to shut the pod bay doors, or because OH GOD EYES WIDE SHUT WAS FUCKING ABYSMAL - whatever floats your boat.

Incidently, I'm enjoying how the greatest mass claim in the history of film suddenly becoming an anti-mass claim in this game. Sweet irony!
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Spolium »

Fishythefish wrote:I strongly disagree all townies should claim spartacus. From the scum's pov, spartacus may well not exist (except, of course, that I am him).

Spartacus is a likely protown role. So are his followers- ie. his fellow claimants. People with information about spartacus are likely to be protown. Everyone claiming spartacus negates this absolutely. I would strongly encourage any townie who does not have a good reason from claiming spartacus to refrain from doing so, or to withdraw their claim if they have claimed already.
You're essentially suggesting that the pool of targets be narrowed for scum. I fail to see the benefit in doing so, particularly when I'M SPARTACUS.
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:03 am

Post by Spolium »

Apologies for my recent absence - unexpected V/LA.

I should be active again from tonight onwards.
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:17 am

Post by Spolium »

Sorry about the further wait, I've been catching up with other games. I'll have something to post later tonight.

Following a cursory read,
unvote
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:11 am

Post by Spolium »

vote: Pads
, because I want to see where that goes.

@Infinis
- Since you think it'd be stupid of scum not to claim Spartacus after the first few claims, I'd very much like to know which of the claimants you consider most likely to be scum at this point.

@Fishythefish
- I'm still having trouble consolidating the idea that you believe(d) Spartacus is likely a pro-town role yet wanted to keep the number of claims minimal, and it's strange that you went on to claim that it was not clear that Sparticans make good scum targets despite the former point.

@Cateraction
- What are your thoughts on the Pads wagon?

@BloodCovenent
- Were you, upon joining this game, familiar with the movie Spartacus?

Once again I apologise for my absence. More to come, I've been reading this thread for a good chunk of today but will be busy for a few hours.
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:21 am

Post by Spolium »

lazarusmoth wrote:I'm not liking the pads bandwagon here. Pads claimed Spartacus first. Given that I don't think anti-town had such an instruction on their roles, and I don't interpret that as scummy.

Are we really still going with the point that scum has instructions on their roles to claim Spartacus and power up a cop?
As I recall, BloodCovenent said that he needed to be "recognised" by a particular group to activate his cop power. There is no reason to assume that scum had anything to do with said activation, so why are you even considering it as a possibility?

Your persistence in pushing the idea that scum could not possibly have claimed Spartacus first implies special knowledge of what scum know - knowledge which further suggests BC is lying about a special group activating his powers. Is this the case? Do you harbour such information?
muzzz wrote:And I can't stress this enough: we have absolutely no reason whatsoever to assume anything about the scum's knowledge.
QFMFT.
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:07 am

Post by Spolium »

@Fishythefish
- Why aren't you voting anyone? Who do you think is scum?
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:10 am

Post by Spolium »

@BloodCovenent
- Please paraphrase your role PM in support of your claim.
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Post by Spolium »

Spolium wrote:
@BloodCovenent
- Please paraphrase your role PM in support of your claim.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”