Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Wed May 27, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Kid Know Nothing »

Vote: VP Balter
What did Ellsworth ever do to you, scum?
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Wed May 27, 2009 12:21 pm

camn wrote:
Vote: Starbuck

If you hate it so much, then make a case. Just complaining about it wont help anybody!

Also.. you people should know that I am re-visiting
The Fragile
by Nine Inch Nails. So If I get very angry, that is why.
I heard one of the songs in the preview for some movie.. and it made me want to listen.
The Day the World Went Away is in the new Terminator movie's trailer.

And how does that make you angry? That's the most mellow NIN I've listened to ever.

If you get to be angry over NIN, then I get to deal with the impossible because I'm reading "Physics of the Impossible."
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Wed May 27, 2009 12:25 pm

Kise wrote:I smell a catfight.
Yes, oh yes, I dooo!
This helps hunting how?

Also; alliteration.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Wed May 27, 2009 1:01 pm

Platypus_Dude wrote:You commented on someone who didn't help hunting when you did the same thing.
KKN wrote:The Day the World Went Away is in the new Terminator movie's trailer.

And how does that make you angry? That's the most mellow NIN I've listened to ever.

If you get to be angry over NIN, then I get to deal with the impossible because I'm reading "Physics of the Impossible."
Good point.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Wed May 27, 2009 1:41 pm

camn wrote:Actually, both of those comments help hunting.
Keep them coming.

And Just because OTHER albums are more angry does NOT make the Fragile a "mellow" record. Trust me, I am listening to it right now.

Plus, whoever wrote that book doesn't understand what "impossible" means, I don't think.

@ Starbuck: what would you do if the RVS were over?
It's more about the Science Fiction ploys we consider impossible and considers if they may be possible in the near future. It's written by the cofounder of the String Theory.

And I was just thinking of Fragile compared to other albums. I consider it to be less angry and more raw emotion. Maybe it's just me.

ANYWAYS;

Starbuck, what do you purpose we do to get out of the RVS?
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Wed May 27, 2009 2:12 pm

Kise wrote:Vote for the hypocrites?
It's [literally] the first day Kise, so there's no reason to look too hard into peoples comments just yet.

:D

But in all seriousness, you could if you felt you would get more information out of it.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #7) » Wed May 27, 2009 2:41 pm

Kise wrote:I'm not looking hard at all.. Thing is, you gave me a reason to smell the scent of fish on your skin. You tried to make a big deal out of my "catfight" post, which translates to me that you're taking something soooo small and bringing unneeded attention towards it.

Already looking to start a wagon, are we?
Looking more to break the RVS. Which would include putting forth questions, pressure, and whatnot.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #8) » Wed May 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Starbuck wrote:I'm just used to the way we play on View Askew which is where we try to come to an agreement as a group about the Day 1 lynch rather than pop off a bunch of random votes.
That's fine and dandy, how to you purpose to start that then?

The sooner it happens, the better it is for the game.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #9) » Thu May 28, 2009 8:24 am

Kise wrote:VP didn't answer my question first;
"So what are we looking at here; 2 or 3 mafia?"

As for the daddy question....
Kid Know Nothing wrote:Looking more to break the RVS. Which would include putting forth QUESTIONS, pressure, and whatnot.
So, I offered a question. If you want to answer it for him, P_D: Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

Yeah, and by questions I didn't mean sarcastic remarks. There is no value to this game in that question, so of course I'm going to ignore it.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #10) » Thu May 28, 2009 8:55 am

Kise wrote:P. Diddy? :)

The point of my silly question/actions is because I am trying to bait KKN into responding a certain way. Yes, KKN in particular, but it does not hurt to see the reactions of others as well.

This is D1, a.k.a. the feeling-out process. Mafia are quick to get the games over with using any trivial matter as lynch-worthy material. I was hoping I could catch someone trying to wagon me off my nonsense question and give a healthy FoS, but...
A VI's question doesn't warrant a wagon. ;D

Just joking about the VI and I understand what you are saying here. But this wasn't much of a bait for the future. Maybe if you had kept pushing it?

Either way, I was going to ignore it figuring you were just trying to bust my chops.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #11) » Thu May 28, 2009 1:35 pm

Kise wrote:VB, you know who I think are "teamming," as I put it. I see this little conversation about NIN going on with yourself, Camm, & KKN.

Crazy, I don't trust anyone. Anybody could be scum, so to ask me if I think he's scum is like asking if I think he's town. The answer for both is, I don't know, but until proven town, everyone is scum in my eyes.

And for your 3 questions, VB:
1) It would have took more for me to bait KKN, but since you came in before he did and asked why I questioned about his daddy, I did not get far along enough to bait him as I intended to.
2) It's not a common SH'ing process because I felt he was possibly a newbie-mafia. The reason being? Well to begin, he's conversing with camm about music and a few other irrelevant issues. I post "I smell a catfight!" and he felt the need to bring attention my way by asking how did my comment help to SH. So, he seemed like either a ghetto Sherlocke Holmes, or a newb-scumbag. Again, no, this is not a common SH process of mine. Only in this game.
3) I feel like it honestly didn't have much of an effect since he ignored responding to me. He didn't have to answer who his daddy is, but he just flat out ignored me... Didn't say a word to me.
4) It should be pretty clear why I chose to target KKN for my questions. I feel like he slipped up with the contradiction he made after my "Catfight" comment.

I would ask you some questions in return... but my fingers need a break.. BBL.
1. Because someone else questions you, you give up on your line of focus?
2. Was the contradiction much of a scum-slip at all?
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #12) » Fri May 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Kise wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:could you please answer the question I posed about your mafia experience...I do want to know.
Honestly, and no disrespect, but.. I think answering this is irrelevant for a townie player to know. On the other hand, this is more benefiting for the mafia to know about their opponents. By answering this question TRUTHFULLY, it would end up resulting in doing 1 of 2 things for me. I would either 1) Say I have minimal experience, which in turn makes everyone think I'm not worth taking serious, or 2) I'm informing the mafia whether I'm too smart of a game player to be kept alive after the NP. By saying I have a lengthy amount of experience, that would put a bulleyes on my back for the mafia to consider NK'ing me and leaving the less-experienced townies alive to be tricked and defeated.
I'm understanding what you are saying but I don't think it's that great of a reason not to provide some form of Meta or an answer to this question. To me, this subtly reads that you are above posting your experience and you don't have to answer this question.

Lack of experience =/= not being taken serious. Being experienced =/= mean a NK all the time.

Also; I prefer Kid to KKN, just so everyone knows.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #13) » Sat May 30, 2009 8:11 am

Unvote

Skitzer, how strongly do you feel that there are post restrictions going on? And do you feel that the discussion thus far hasn't been serious discussion?
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #14) » Sun May 31, 2009 9:49 am

Kise wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
molestargazer wrote:Why do you assume we HAVE a cop?
QFT.
Because.. well.. :roll: It's a 12-person mafia game.. and cops are, you know.. in pretty much all of these.. :? QFT, huh?

OH, or did you guys want to know if I'm roleclaiming as cop? No, I'm not but if people start acting suspicious, they should be investigated. Tis all I'm saying.
In this post, out-guessing the mod.

I am going to re-read and get my thoughts out in a little bit, getting a little busy with applying for College classes right now.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:31 pm

A little busy right now, I'm still paying attention. Will be posting within the next few hours.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:51 am

QFT. I almost got lynched for attacking a player who continously answered for someone else in another game a while back though.
VP Baltar wrote:Camn, why the need to jump in there and mediate? Wouldn't my question about cop levels where he played mafia before have answered those suspicions? Getting an unskewed answer directly from him would have cleared things up a lot.

Also, Kise, can you address the points I raised in post 131.
Was this particularly scummy though?

@Cop Discussion. Out guessing mod = moot point. We shouldn't be focusing on if we have a cop anyways and I slightly
FoS
Kise on possibly fishing.
Kise wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Starbuck

She has time to make posts tonight and yesterday in other games (May 30th-June 1st), yet she doesn't feel the need to contribute in this one[?]

I'm not going to wait around for someone to explain themselves, or lurk while everyone else is in a state of chaos. If you're too scared to have attention on you, it must be for a reason, SB.
I believe I did the same thing. Does that make me scum?
Kise wrote:I'm not upset because KKN used the word alliteration, and I know/knew what the definition is... What I didn't favor about his post is him questioning me how my random comment would help SH'ing, because on the flipside, his comment ONE MINUTE prior did not help SH'ing neither.

To me, he looked like he wanted to make a big deal out of something petty, i.e. put suspicion on me and try to get a mislynch going early in the game.

Again, I'm not upset about the word alliteration because I know what it means... Let's not use distractions like this, because I never even gave you all a reason to think I was mad at him using the word alliteration.
How do you get out of the RVS? You post suspicion, good or bad, and let the questioning start. That's what I tried to do, I felt it worked pretty well.

This is what I got out of my re-read right now. I have to re-read the game again and look for more later.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:08 pm

Kise wrote:
Kid Know Nothing wrote:Does that make me scum?
Scummy, not scum.

But there's no need to FoS me because I never forced everyone to comment on the cop thing. I just threw it out there what MY reason was for wanting certain reactions from all of us. It's healthy.

@SB - You're overthinking what roles may be in the game. I've played Entourage Mafia (based off the HBO show) and it didn't make sense for Arnold (the DOG) to be a Mason Recruiter, but hey.. that was the ability that the mod gave him. So all things are possible.

Open-minded much?
And by throwing out the idea of cop, when there was no reason to even think it, you did start a discussion on it. The reason I FoSed you is that there was no reason to mention Cop and by starting that conversation you could have endangered any investigative power-roles we might have. To me, that's fishing.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:37 pm

Kise wrote:Hey, you were one of the people who asked me why I desired for everyone to be active & responsive, so I told you; because a possible cop should neglect scumhunting & instead dig up information based on who he thinks is worth investigating.

How could I have endangered an investigative PR? I never told a cop to come out and claim... If memory serves me correct, seems like a few of you all (you included) wanted to finagle me into admitting I knew for sure a cop was in the game. And honestly speaking, I can't think of any reason for people to pester me with questions of providing proof there is a cop, unless of course they were mafia who got nervous and thought I'd expose a cop so they could NK him..

I thought we were over this whole discussion of a cop?
I don't believe I asked you about your desire for everyone to be active. I could be mistaken, but I don't remember it.

I did not say you knew who the cop was, if there is one, can you go back and find that please?

And I'm not asking you to provide evidence on any PR. As far as I'm concerned, if there is a PR they should keep their mouths shut unless they can breadcrumb well. I'm saying that being this is only day one, there is no need to even talk about PRs. It's not good to try and out-guess the mod and to me it seems like you were trying to gauge reactions to see if find a PR.

I also don't agree that a cop should neglect scum-hunting.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:14 pm

Kise wrote:I'm not the one gauging. I would not have mentioned any kind of roles if no one wanted me to tell the truth about my mindset.

And it's not that you or anyone else exactly said I knew who the cop was, but when you guys keep asking me "why do you think there's a cop role here?," that's basically the same thing.
No it's not, I think it's a fair question to ask. You are either assuming to much into the town's power-roles, which is bad, or you are role-fishing. Which is bad.

By assuming we have a cop, you are out-guessing the mod. For all you know we could all be vanilla townies. With some scum. Unlikely, but possible. The point I'm trying to make is that you have no idea what the mod assigned and as a townie there is no point in trying to figure out on day one.

Now then, at the same time I can't rule out that you aren't role-fishing. You can say you are gauging responses, but I still don't understand your ploy by even mentioning the cop/LD possibility. Let the Cop/LD, if we have either, worry about being the Cop/LD. Who are you to tell them what to do?
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:03 pm

Kise wrote:Fine, Kid. I'll just be ignorant and believe we're all vanillas, chocolates & goons.
What is the point of a townie asking about PRs? Can you tell me that?
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:52 am

Starbuck wrote:
Crazy wrote:
Starbuck wrote:I was just wondering how you can do a lie detector test on mentally insane people.
And you think Kise is scum because he "knows" that there is a lie detector in the setup when you really don't think that's likely? What?

Unvote, Vote Starbuck

You have been coming to Kise's defense for quite sometime now.

FoS: Crazy
This doesn't answer the question.

Don't avoid it, answer it.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:31 pm

alexhans wrote:
[b wrote:KID[/b]]

By assuming we have a cop, you are out-guessing the mod. For all you know we could all be vanilla townies. With some scum. Unlikely, but possible. The point I'm trying to make is that you have no idea what the mod assigned and as a townie there is no point in trying to figure out on day one.
Dude... You don't even believe this... Why say it? find me a theme game where everyone was vanilla or goon... You WONT find it.
I'm not saying it happened. Chances are that it isn't like that at all. But for all extensive purposes, it's day one. We are all vanilla. Do you get what I mean?

And yes, in my opinion, he was role fishing by even mentioning any PRs day one. Out-guessing the mod does not serve the town any good. Talking about PRs so early on does not serve any good. Do you agree or disagree?

Also;
Please, I prefer Kid to KKN.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:42 pm

Kise wrote:Well let me put it this way and ask you this... if you are a vanilla townie, is it really important for you to stress over whether a cop was 100% in this game? What would a vanilla need from the cop personally?

Also, my loyal fans, I have updated my wiki page. Go check it out.. got some off-site XP on there if you want to see what kind of weird background I have. Enjoy.
If
you
are a vanilla townie, is it a good strategy to possibly endanger a power-role? I don't like the fact that you are even used a possible PR as bait for anything.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Kise wrote:I didn't see a question regarding cops, VP. The last question I saw from you directed at me was about whether I am ready to vote for Josh... Answer = Possibly. Nobody makes me wait this long.

Only reason I HAD to engage people in convo about PR's is because people asked me about them. The more people ask me about it, the more we have to talk about it. I'm not about to ignore anybody. But no one is telling me exactly HOW I endangered the PR's. Please explain.
You were fishing, in my eyes, and thereby trying to expose power-roles. Exposing a power-role endangers them, obviously.

By even bringing up the cop, and you have kept the discussion going too, on day one I question you. Why do you need to worry about who the cop investigates, if there is one? Why do you get a say in that?
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:32 am

camn wrote:Really, Kise.. the reason we avoid Role-speculation day one is THIS. What has happened HERE.

Look how much nonsense-time has been spent talking about it. It is NOT helpful as far as finding scum is concerned.. which is why it is a bad idea.

Discussing it NOW doesn;t help us hunt scum.

Can someone hammer Lyman and we can all think about things overnight, while basking in the awesomeness of a lurker-scum-lynch?

PS . . ^^drunk post
Why are we hammering someone who hasn't claimed exactly? And why the need to include "drunk post"? To me, that makes it seem like you could be as blunt as you want and just later say "I was drunk, so it's really fine. I didn't mean it."

Vote: camm

There is some benefit to the talk we've had, and that is gauging some reactions and raising some suspicions.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:36 am

EBWOP:

....Um. Alright. Kise, investigate like VP said. We don't tell you who. Especially with a one-shot, chances of mafia influencing the investigation is too great and we don't want that.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Kise wrote:Oh boy, what'd I do now? Lol, how come you're pointing out that this is a normal game?

And yes, that suspicion of mine is still sitting in the back of my headd, Alex.
Kid Know Nothing wrote:
camn wrote:Can someone hammer Lyman and we can all think about things overnight, while basking in the awesomeness of a lurker-scum-lynch?

PS . . ^^drunk post
Why are we hammering someone who hasn't claimed exactly? And why the need to include "drunk post"? To me, that makes it seem like you could be as blunt as you want and just later say "I was drunk, so it's really fine. I didn't mean it."

Vote: camm
^ Delaying/ignoring the lynch mob.
VP Baltar wrote:Hmm, I guess that was L-1.
Unvote
He needs to come post and at least claim before we lynch.

In other news, this is what skitzer has said all game: "I think there are post restrictions happening in this game." "I can't find anything else to comment on, I'm usually quiet early in the game."

@Skitzer, still nothing to say? I see you have been posting in MishMash and some other games fairly frequently. What do you think about Josh Lyman? Platypus Dude? Kise?

@imaginality,
do you have any other suspects
than Josh?

Still looking forward to camn's post, as well as alex when he catches up.
^ Another delay in Lyman's lynch, while also asking who else should be considered for votes.
Was I delaying anything?

Is adding pressure other places scummy?
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:04 pm

Kise wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:He
(Josh)
needs to come post and at least claim before we lynch.
Kid Know Nothing wrote:Why are we hammering someone who hasn't claimed exactly?
You keep following VP pretty closely. I've been saying since day 1 that you two are very associative.
Are you telling me that it wasn't a valid question?

I wasn't to up to date on the Josh wagon, to be frank. I'm still not sure what exactly happened. I haven't had time to re-read this game at all lately.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:25 pm

Kise wrote:If you weren't up to date and didn't know how scummy Josh was behaving, then why did you vote against camn? For all you knew (you're claiming to know
nothing
about the situation), she could have been right about putting Josh at L-1 (and she was). So, knowing nothing about what's going on, your question was reasonable.. but was the vote on her really necessary if you weren't even updated with what was going on in the 1st place?
Yes. It was.

I can re-read and apply pressure to someone who I find scummy at the same time. I felt strongly about the drunk posting line and it pinged hard for me. No matter what was going on before that, that was true and I voted accordingly.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:54 am

alexhans wrote:I WANT TO KEEP PLAYING

I WANT A BACK UP MODE WITH A SET OF GUIDELINES FROM STEF!

I TOOK THE TIME TO READ EVERYTHING WHEN I REPLACED... MAKE IT WORTHY...

Ps: What about karma ? :P

PS2: Sorry camn... heh...
But wouldn't this kinda... ruin the game a bit?
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:31 am

Ah, I see. I misunderstood what that PS2 meant. Sorry. XD

I'm all in favor of camm running this if Stef can't come back.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”