Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed May 27, 2009 5:44 am

Post by Kise »

/confirm
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Wed May 27, 2009 10:07 am

Post by Kise »

Vote: Taranski

Still waiting to hear from ya, buddy.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Wed May 27, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by Kise »

I smell a catfight.
Yes, oh yes, I dooo!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Wed May 27, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by Kise »

Unvote

It's [literally] the 1st day, so there's no reason to look too hard into people's comments just yet, KKN...
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Wed May 27, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Kise »

Vote for the hypocrites?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Wed May 27, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Kise »

I'm not looking hard at all.. Thing is, you gave me a reason to smell the scent of fish on your skin. You tried to make a big deal out of my "catfight" post, which translates to me that you're taking something soooo small and bringing unneeded attention towards it.

Already looking to start a wagon, are we?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Wed May 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by Kise »

Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #7) » Wed May 27, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by Kise »

There's nothing to agree on unless we start picking at each other, honestly. And KKN, I'm still waiting to know who your daddy is.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Thu May 28, 2009 6:51 am

Post by Kise »

So what are we looking at here; 2 or 3 mafia? I can already see the teamwork amongst a few of you.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Thu May 28, 2009 8:07 am

Post by Kise »

Waiting for the 4th of July, actually.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #10) » Thu May 28, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Kise »

VP didn't answer my question first;
"So what are we looking at here; 2 or 3 mafia?"

As for the daddy question....
Kid Know Nothing wrote:Looking more to break the RVS. Which would include putting forth QUESTIONS, pressure, and whatnot.
So, I offered a question. If you want to answer it for him, P_D: Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #11) » Thu May 28, 2009 8:48 am

Post by Kise »

P. Diddy? :)

The point of my silly question/actions is because I am trying to bait KKN into responding a certain way. Yes, KKN in particular, but it does not hurt to see the reactions of others as well.

This is D1, a.k.a. the feeling-out process. Mafia are quick to get the games over with using any trivial matter as lynch-worthy material. I was hoping I could catch someone trying to wagon me off my nonsense question and give a healthy FoS, but...

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (isolation #12) » Thu May 28, 2009 9:05 am

Post by Kise »

VB, you know who I think are "teamming," as I put it. I see this little conversation about NIN going on with yourself, Camm, & KKN.

Crazy, I don't trust anyone. Anybody could be scum, so to ask me if I think he's scum is like asking if I think he's town. The answer for both is, I don't know, but until proven town, everyone is scum in my eyes.

And for your 3 questions, VB:
1) It would have took more for me to bait KKN, but since you came in before he did and asked why I questioned about his daddy, I did not get far along enough to bait him as I intended to.
2) It's not a common SH'ing process because I felt he was possibly a newbie-mafia. The reason being? Well to begin, he's conversing with camm about music and a few other irrelevant issues. I post "I smell a catfight!" and he felt the need to bring attention my way by asking how did my comment help to SH. So, he seemed like either a ghetto Sherlocke Holmes, or a newb-scumbag. Again, no, this is not a common SH process of mine. Only in this game.
3) I feel like it honestly didn't have much of an effect since he ignored responding to me. He didn't have to answer who his daddy is, but he just flat out ignored me... Didn't say a word to me.
4) It should be pretty clear why I chose to target KKN for my questions. I feel like he slipped up with the contradiction he made after my "Catfight" comment.

I would ask you some questions in return... but my fingers need a break.. BBL.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #13) » Thu May 28, 2009 9:06 am

Post by Kise »

Sorry, VB did not ask 3 questions.. He asked 4.... 4, not 3! My mistake.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (isolation #14) » Fri May 29, 2009 6:08 am

Post by Kise »

Ehh... I refuse to be the only one getting questioned. It's someone else's turn in the hotseat. And I'd like to nominate VB, since he appears to be the more articulate of the bunch.

1) Are you purposely cutting KKN slack, or are you grilling me to show me how it feels when I grilled KKN? Or neither? Please explain.

2) Would you put your trust in camm for any reason? (I won't tell you ATM why I asked this. Check with me later if you want.)

3) How do you feel about the minimal activity by most of the other players in this game; worth being suspicious, or just blame it on them not having enough internet time?

4) Hypothetically speaking, if you were mafia, who would you LIKE to be partnered with on the anti-town side?

5) What's your take on aggressive players -- Do you like them; dislike them; do they make you nervous, etc.?

6) If an aggressive player is hounding another player, do you defend the other person if you feel they have a weak defense, or would you suspect them to be mafia?

7) Does lack of confidence come across as scummy to you?

8) What's a VI? :?:

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #15) » Fri May 29, 2009 6:12 am

Post by Kise »

In question #6 when I ask,
"would you suspect them to be mafia?,"
I am referring to the person with the weak defense, not the aggressive player.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #16) » Fri May 29, 2009 7:41 am

Post by Kise »

Kid Know Nothing wrote:
Platypus_Dude wrote:You commented on someone who didn't help hunting when you did the same thing.
KKN wrote:The Day the World Went Away is in the new Terminator movie's trailer.

And how does that make you angry? That's the most mellow NIN I've listened to ever.

If you get to be angry over NIN, then I get to deal with the impossible because I'm reading "Physics of the Impossible."
Good point.
This is why I'm not taking my eye off KKN. I'm wondering what was so bad about my joking commentary when it came exactly 1 minute after KKN's small talk. He wanted to know how my comment would help SH'ing when his comment did little to nothing to help the cause either. And the fact that you're defending him this heavily, VB, makes me wonder about you too.

You guys can have your suspicions about me as well. Whatever. Just give out reasons, the same as I've pointed out my reasons. I'm curious to know why VB is 'looking out' for KKN when NOBODY knows who is town and who isn't... why defend a possible scum player, unless you both aren't townie[?]
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #17) » Fri May 29, 2009 8:04 am

Post by Kise »

VP Baltar wrote:could you please answer the question I posed about your mafia experience...I do want to know.
Honestly, and no disrespect, but.. I think answering this is irrelevant for a townie player to know. On the other hand, this is more benefiting for the mafia to know about their opponents. By answering this question TRUTHFULLY, it would end up resulting in doing 1 of 2 things for me. I would either 1) Say I have minimal experience, which in turn makes everyone think I'm not worth taking serious, or 2) I'm informing the mafia whether I'm too smart of a game player to be kept alive after the NP. By saying I have a lengthy amount of experience, that would put a bulleyes on my back for the mafia to consider NK'ing me and leaving the less-experienced townies alive to be tricked and defeated.

But let's not go putting words in my mouth and claiming I think everyone else is less-experienced. I don't know the answer to that question, so I'm not passing judgment about everyone else, ATM. Also, like I said, it's irrelevant for townies to know this. If you're a townie, you just need to weed out who seems more deceptive & scheming... not who seems more experienced.
VP Baltar wrote:4)I don't like this question. It smells like entrapment later that could be used later to justify a mislynch. No comment.
Good answer. :) Not what I was expecting, but I respect the answer nonetheless.
VP Baltar wrote:Do they make you nervous?
I'm actually more on the assertive side and never have direct clashes with aggressive players, but I've been aggressive in the past. (mainly when I have a cop role because I like testing how people react to see who is worth investigating)
VP Baltar wrote:If I think the attacker is nitpicking to try and string a case together, I will say so.
Now I understand you a whole lot more... Well, do you mind if I ask you if this is the current case you feel is going on? Do you feel I'm nitpicking KKN, despite what his actions have been as well?
VP Baltar wrote:VI=Village Idiot
:(
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #18) » Fri May 29, 2009 8:15 am

Post by Kise »

If the "town" lies to me, then they must not be town....

And are you implying that VB is DEFINITE as a townie? Because that's what it sounds like when you said that.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #19) » Fri May 29, 2009 8:35 am

Post by Kise »

As I said, it benefits mafia more than it would town. But, VPB (my mistake by calling you VB all this time), if you simply want to know my intentions for everything I've done so far in this thread, I do things merely for reaction. And I could also give cop/lie detector something to work with.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #20) » Fri May 29, 2009 10:36 am

Post by Kise »

Platypus_Dude wrote:
Kise wrote:P. Diddy?
Kise wrote:The point of my silly question/actions is because I am trying to bait KKN into responding a certain way. Yes, KKN in particular, but it does not hurt to see the reactions of others as well.
Well, since you aren't pursuing that anymore, would you mind saying what you were looking for for answers?
Who said I'm not still pursuing...?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #21) » Fri May 29, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Kise »

Woops, didn't see your post, Starbuck. But that quote of mine that you used should have summed it up... Just like Josh said, "guilty until proven innocent." I have the mindset that all of you could be mafia, so I'm viewing VPB's question as if he is mafia asking me about my experience... and like I told him, I think that's sticking my neck out there for mafia to NK me if they fear I may catch onto them sooner or later.

If the majority want an answer that bad, I've played & modded mafia games on other forums. Hopefully that's enough.. I see no reason to be any more intimate unless you guys are trying to line me up for NK.

I'm purposely trying to catch someone slipping. I'd rather have a general idea as to who the whole mafia is, rather than just picking one possible member. I may be gone after the NP, so I at least want to see who I can put on my suspect list.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #22) » Sat May 30, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:So what are we looking at here; 2 or 3 mafia? I can already see the teamwork amongst a few of you.
When skitzer said there could be 4 mafia, she basically answered a question I was curious of. I'm not sure if she saw my question, because the way she responded did not give me that impression. But when I asked how many mafia were possibly in this game, I wanted an answer from someone who normally plays mini games on mafiascum.

And back on the topic of teamwork, (and I'm not going to FoS anybody, but) VP, Josh & Kid have not been suspecting of
each other
at all. Guys, I just want to point out how this looks like you're watching each other's back and acting as if you 3 can trust each other as being on the same side.

First VP saves Kid by ignoring his hypocritical comment on me not helping to scumhunt. Then Josh comes in, ready to vote for anyone [seemingly] opposing VP and/or Kid, which was me at the time. Now VP asks Josh if he's serious about a vote on me, essentially treating Josh like you guys are buddied up on D1.

The way I see things, you guys are (possibly, not definitely) covering each other up by ignoring each other's wrongdoings and focusing on the minor slips of others, rather than the slightly greater slips you 3 make. Rest assured that it will take more for me to see before I vote anyone.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #23) » Sat May 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Kise »

I'll chill for now. For all we know, Taranski could be mafia and, by not saying anything, he gives us no reason to suspect him, so we're tearing into each other.

How odd would it be if the mafia kept getting replaced in a game while the townies killed each other off?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (isolation #24) » Sat May 30, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by Kise »

Meh.. what the hell..

Vote: Taranski

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (isolation #25) » Sun May 31, 2009 9:30 am

Post by Kise »

VP Baltar wrote:
molestargazer wrote:Why do you assume we HAVE a cop?
QFT.
Because.. well.. :roll: It's a 12-person mafia game.. and cops are, you know.. in pretty much all of these.. :? QFT, huh?

OH, or did you guys want to know if I'm roleclaiming as cop? No, I'm not but if people start acting suspicious, they should be investigated. Tis all I'm saying.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #26) » Sun May 31, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Kise »

VP Baltar wrote:In your past experience with 12-player games is there always a cop Kise?
Dude... :roll:

Ok, why is everyone DEFINITE that there are NO cops in this game? It's not like I said there was definitely one... All I said was that I wanted us to get into some heavy discussion so that a possible cop or lie detector could investigate.

Nowhere did I even say a cop was definitely here, but it's really ignorant (as in ignoring) to dispel any possibility of a cop being in this game. Again, I did not say it was definite, but a few of you are acting as if it's impossible for a cop to appear... WTF?

Unless... you are trying to finagle me into admitting I'm a cop.. The answer to that is no.

See, it still seems like I'm being lined up for a night kill. And since when did this turn into an episode of Dr. Phil?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #27) » Sun May 31, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by Kise »

Yes, I'm saying the scum got all scared when I said, and figured I might be able to investigate them..

Uh ohs! Did we just call them scum, camm!?!? :o

You guys can dispel everything I'm saying and try to accuse me of being overly paranoid.. but all things are possible. In fact, it's pretty much a part of mafia's job to lie to the townies. So excuse me if I'm a bit rough and unbelieving in people's intentions.

I just want to throw this out there -- Have you all noticed how independent I am? Juuuust checking to see if anyone has noticed I'm quite a loner thus far.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (isolation #28) » Sun May 31, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:Yes, I'm saying the scum got all scared when I said COP, and figured I might be able to investigate them..
Sorry. Not sure how I forgot to add that word in there.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #29) » Sun May 31, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by Kise »

camn wrote:Or are you saying that Townies have a reason to drive the nightkill towards someone??
Never thought of it that way... They'd be some rotten bastards if they tried to make mafia think I was the cop. But, I'd like to think that would make me a martyr.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (isolation #30) » Sun May 31, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by Kise »

Ok let's assume for a second that I'm the only townie here.

I get asked about my experience. To me, this translates into, "Are you a smart player that should be NK'd so we can get your troublesome ass out of the way? Or are you a noob that can live through the day and be manipulated with during the next day phase?"

And when asked if I was certain there is a cop in this game, that translates to me as, "Do you know who the cop is? Is it you? There's hardly ANY cops in these Coney Island games, so surely you must know something, Kise. Come on, tell us. Are you the copper? We really need to kill you right away if you are."

I hear voices in my head.

And actually, camn, I wouldn't know if they were intent on killing me, but even if I don't know for sure, I don't doubt it neither. All things are possible. I tend to consider the worse-case scenario.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #31) » Sun May 31, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by Kise »

Unvote
Vote: Starbuck

She has time to make posts tonight and yesterday in other games (May 30th-June 1st), yet she doesn't feel the need to contribute in this one[?]

I'm not going to wait around for someone to explain themselves, or lurk while everyone else is in a state of chaos. If you're too scared to have attention on you, it must be for a reason, SB.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #32) » Sun May 31, 2009 7:54 pm

Post by Kise »

Any & everyone who keeps asking me why I think a cop is in this game. And the thing is, I didn't say I was 100% sure a cop was here. All I said was that I wanted to provoke some good responses from everyone so that a cop could make a priority list of who he thinks is worth investigating.

I believe molest was the 1st to ask me why I thought a cop was in this game in the 1st place, then VP quoted him for truth.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Kise »

VP Baltar wrote:I think KKN's supposed "contradiction" was pretty innocuous. I felt your attack on him for it was actually more suspicious, hence the questioning. I also haven't really questioned imaginality, molestargazer, PD, Crazy, etc., does that mean I'm buddies with them as well?
Yes.
VP Baltar wrote:
molestargazer wrote:
Kise wrote:And I could also give cop/lie detector something to work with.
Why do you assume we HAVE a cop?
QFT.
Ok, well then how about you two tell me what you think is going on? I won't assume we have a cop, because that's all I did was accept the possibility that a cop would be in this game. So whatever with this whole cop situation. I think enough has been said for ANY potential investigative role to do some research during NP. So, let's move on. We're going in a circle by discussing this because I pretty much have the same, unchanging answer: I only assumed a cop would be here.

And VP, I was joking when I said you were scum buddies with everyone else. My main thing is showing you how it looks whenever you co-sign what Josh is saying, and also support/defend Kid a lot instead of letting him speak for himself.

Welcome back, Starbuck.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:00 am

Post by Kise »

Platypus_Dude wrote:
Kise wrote:I just want to throw this out there -- Have you all noticed how independent I am? Juuuust checking to see if anyone has noticed I'm quite a loner thus far.
To me, this almost reads as, "Look how townie I am!" Why did you feel the need to add that?
Yup, that was my point. I felt like it needed to made more evident in case people missed it. :) I'm so townie! Yes! I'm not mafia! <--- If there is a Lie Detector, inspect that sentence right there.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by Kise »

Crazy, do not give mafia any ideas. Also, I have a feeling people (whomever is scum) are asking about whether I myself am the cop because they want to be 100% sure that there NK counts. That's what I'm getting at.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:38 am

Post by Kise »

I'm not upset because KKN used the word alliteration, and I know/knew what the definition is... What I didn't favor about his post is him questioning me how my random comment would help SH'ing, because on the flipside, his comment ONE MINUTE prior did not help SH'ing neither.

To me, he looked like he wanted to make a big deal out of something petty, i.e. put suspicion on me and try to get a mislynch going early in the game.

Again, I'm not upset about the word alliteration because I know what it means... Let's not use distractions like this, because I never even gave you all a reason to think I was mad at him using the word alliteration.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:07 am

Post by Kise »

Anyway.... someone said enough cop-talk, so I won't comment on that any more.

In regards to whether I was being sarcastic.. well, not really. I actually am townie and I actually am not mafia, so no sarcasm there. But I did express myself in a joking manner.

I consider all possibilities, so I figured that if there were a LD role, he could check me out during N1 and see whether I am telling the truth about everything I said.

Ignorance will be your death... I learned that the hard way when I hammered a Bomb. So, just imagine that any & all kinds of roles are present in the game.

Moving on.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:09 am

Post by Kise »

And this whole, "We're crazies in an asylum" thing is not being sold on me. Maybe there are some sanity variations here, but we can't all just be vanillas & goons.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:20 am

Post by Kise »

Jack Nicholson was in this, right?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Kise »

Hey Alex, welcome. Sorry for.... well, you know. :(

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:57 am

Post by Kise »

Jack Nicholson was in this, right?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Kise »

@VP - Starbuck asked me if I saw the movie or read the book. And to answer her question now, YES, I have seen the movie. Psychos & mentally handicap abound!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Kise »

@Platy - In every game I am town, I usually say something to that effect. Even if you're Godfather, you're not immune to the LD. But if I am mafia, then I watch what I say because I don't want to get caught slipping.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Kise »

Kid Know Nothing wrote:Does that make me scum?
Scummy, not scum.

But there's no need to FoS me because I never forced everyone to comment on the cop thing. I just threw it out there what MY reason was for wanting certain reactions from all of us. It's healthy.

@SB - You're overthinking what roles may be in the game. I've played Entourage Mafia (based off the HBO show) and it didn't make sense for Arnold (the DOG) to be a Mason Recruiter, but hey.. that was the ability that the mod gave him. So all things are possible.

Open-minded much?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by Kise »

Hey, you were one of the people who asked me why I desired for everyone to be active & responsive, so I told you; because a possible cop should neglect scumhunting & instead dig up information based on who he thinks is worth investigating.

How could I have endangered an investigative PR? I never told a cop to come out and claim... If memory serves me correct, seems like a few of you all (you included) wanted to finagle me into admitting I knew for sure a cop was in the game. And honestly speaking, I can't think of any reason for people to pester me with questions of providing proof there is a cop, unless of course they were mafia who got nervous and thought I'd expose a cop so they could NK him..

I thought we were over this whole discussion of a cop?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:And honestly speaking, I can't think of any reason for people to pester me with questions of providing proof there is a cop, unless of course they were mafia who got nervous and thought I'd expose a cop so they could NK him..
Or her. :lol: But seriously, someone suggested we drop commenting on it, so let's drop it.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Kise »

I'm not the one gauging. I would not have mentioned any kind of roles if no one wanted me to tell the truth about my mindset.

And it's not that you or anyone else exactly said I knew who the cop was, but when you guys keep asking me "why do you think there's a cop role here?," that's basically the same thing.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Kise »

Fine, Kid. I'll just be ignorant and believe we're all vanillas, chocolates & goons.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Post by Kise »

Jesus Kise needs Disciples, babeh. 8-)

Unvote

@Kid - I don't recall myself ever asking about power roles. I only assumed we had at least 1 or 2.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:18 am

Post by Kise »

Ahem.. that's a misquote. :!:

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Kise »

Somebody got an extra scoop of apple sauce, I think.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Kise »

He hasn't posted on the forums since 2 days ago, in this thread. What did he promise to comment on?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Kise »

Josh has 6 votes against him (L-1)

I think it's only fair if we give him until tomorrow. Agreed? (I wouldn't mind hammering him based on how he's played, but I'll be a gentlemen)

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Kise »

Ok, well while we wait for Josh, how about some jokes? I'll start.

Knock, knock...

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by Kise »

"Some other"

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by Kise »

I now think there is a post restriction as well... Hated Townie...

J/K, Alex. I love ya. But I'm glad SOMEBODY else noticed the rolefishers. This is why I want to draw certain reactions; regular townies would never take the kind of bait I offer.

And I'm not a newb! I will have you know that I won 2 MVP awards within the last 7 days (offsite.... YES, I do have offsite experience).

Alex, would you say that Starbucks is behaving similar to Hoopla in our previous game?

Also, I unvoted Starbuck because I want to be MC Hammer when Josh is back to L-1. I won't lie about it. The majority of us think he's made enough slips to warrant a lynch. And I know you just got here, but we've been playing this game a lot longer than you and have read enough from Josh to make that decision. But, I'm a gentlemen, so I'll be patient. And I do expect to hear some real scumhunting from him, not just a bunch of defensiveness.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Kise »

Well let me put it this way and ask you this... if you are a vanilla townie, is it really important for you to stress over whether a cop was 100% in this game? What would a vanilla need from the cop personally?

Also, my loyal fans, I have updated my wiki page. Go check it out.. got some off-site XP on there if you want to see what kind of weird background I have. Enjoy.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:11 am

Post by Kise »

Kid Know Nothing wrote:If
you
are a vanilla townie, is it a good strategy to possibly endanger a power-role? I don't like the fact that you are even used a possible PR as bait for anything.
I don't see how I endangered a PR at all. For one, I'm not a pig, so if I did get NK'd, then oh well, mafia didn't make much of it. So please explain to me how-.... You know what, nevermind. WE"RE NOT TALKING ABOUT COPS ANY MORE< OK PEOPLE???

@imaginality - You never did answer my question.

Also, if you guys really want to know about this mechanics thing, I can share. Just like Camn, mine is temporary. I hate to make things so suspenseful and "cliffhangy" but I'll only tell everyone what I got if you guys think it's worth me telling. Otherwise I'll use it at my own discretion.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by Kise »

@VP - I couldn't talk about it when Alex first joined this game because our other game was still ongoing, but now that it's ended, I'll give you the story.

I replaced the town vig and it was night phase. It was down to 6 players, and I chose to VK Alex based on a meta reason... I scouted how he played as mafia & as townie. When townie, he was brief. When mafia, he makes long, detailed posts, as if trying to over-convince people he has good intention. So, I VK'd him for a meta reason; a hunch, really, and I feel shitty for it because he flipped as the town doc. So, that's why you can detect a lot of heat in his post towards me... I fucked up on the VK, and he couldn't play any more. :(

@VP again - No more cop talk.

@alex - If you could find out whether 1 particular person was townie or mafia (besides me), who would it be?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by Kise »

I didn't see a question regarding cops, VP. The last question I saw from you directed at me was about whether I am ready to vote for Josh... Answer = Possibly. Nobody makes me wait this long.

Only reason I HAD to engage people in convo about PR's is because people asked me about them. The more people ask me about it, the more we have to talk about it. I'm not about to ignore anybody. But no one is telling me exactly HOW I endangered the PR's. Please explain.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Post by Kise »

It's best if we don't put words in people's mouth.. I'd rather hear this direct from Kid & VP.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:47 am

Post by Kise »

This is fucking stupid.. Neither of you will tell me how I am luring a cop to expose himself.. Starbuck basically had to cover your tracks because you two can't deliver a valid reason on how I'm endangering a PR.

I tell everyone to end the cop talk, but then you two want to keep asking me more shit about it. And then you two try to 180 the situation by making it SEEM like I'm the one who wants to continue discussion on "the subject."

Nobody hammer Josh just yet because my mechanic wears off past D1. We'll wait for the others to respond tonight/tomorrow/whenever.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Kise »

I was hoping Alex would answer first, but since you're online, who should I investigate? It's a 1-shot day ability. I guess Stef considers me the epitome of inspection, so in an ironic move, he gave me that kind of mechanic, lol.

I can't find out any roles; only get an innocent or guilty reading back from Stef.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Kise »

Can't imagine I'm sane? Lol, is this your way of justifying a guilty read? :P

Josh is basically screwed, the way I see it. It'd be a waste to investigate him, especially since that means we'll have to make a strong case against someone in D2, rather than believe we've pegged Josh as scum and stick to that belief.

I have a top 4 as far as who I think is overflowing with scum-juice. But, you know me, I'd like to hear some responses first. Who do we collectively want to investigate? (I'm such a team player)

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by Kise »

alexhans wrote:I would go for camn or Starbucks... I think. Or someone who I have no read on... like Imaginality or mole.
I went with mole since he was also one of the 1st to question me about my mention of "The PR That We Shall Not Mention Evar, Evar Again." He's innocent.. And as much as I want to leave it at that, we shouldn't rule out the possibility of a Marlon Brando/Al Pacino(8-)). If I did get an insane reading as camn thought, then that'd certainly be screwed up, considering everyone would then turn on me if I lead a mislynch. So for now, the enigmatic molester (stargazer***) is cleared(?), and the rest of us are still suspects.

Lyman's scumminess isn't as strong to me as Buck or camn's, but we need progression. If anyone is online, I want you to know that I am about to make the final (I think?) vote against him. If you have any objections, say so within the next hour or else MC Hammer will put him away.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:Marlon Brando/Al Pacino
Is it also taboo if I said the rolename instead of the actors that played in the movie based off the same name?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Kise »

We can lynch camn this day phase. I only said I was going to vote for Josh because he's already in L-1 and we can find out is he, or ain't he [scum].

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Kise »

@VP - Josh's scumminess had faded, thanks to his absence and the opportunity that others have had to make themselves come off as scummy.

Vote: Josh Lyman

CAN"T TOUCH THIS!!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by Kise »

camn wrote:Ps.. I am practically confirmed, anyway.. if any of you guys would start putting 2 and 2 together! I expect more from VP Balthar, in particular. . .

Don't ask me why cuz I won't tell till tomorrow!
Not sure how long NP is, but you'll have to wait later than tomorra'!

@Platypus - The reasons why Josh makes a good lynch has been outlined by everyone else voting for him; Inconsistency, hypocrisy, scumminessy.. Basically, all kinds of -sy's.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Kise »

Josh Lyman wrote:Well, it may not count for much*, but I have been in a couple games where a Townie has lied.
O rly? :?
Josh Lyman wrote:No, I'm not "implying" anything, especially since VPB didn't even
answer the question.
How could I be? Besides, I don't "know" anything for sure -- right now everyone is guilty until proven innocent. I'm just trying to contribute to the discussion.
He doesn't know anything.. yet he sounded awfully affirmed in his post where he voted me (back when I tried to have a conversation with VP).
Josh Lyman wrote:
Crazy wrote:*blink*

How can you lie about who you would want to be scum with?
No. I'm saying if a Townie was tripped up and claimed scum (which would be a lie).
Josh Lyman wrote:
Crazy wrote:Why would a townie claim scum as a result of Kise's question?
Why would a Townie claim scum at all, ever? I don't know, but I've seen it happen.
He's right about one thing, you know...
Josh Lyman wrote:Besides, I don't "know" anything-
For sure...

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by Kise »

I'm gonna hit myself in the head if The Machine is a 1-person mafia. And just to point out, I did ask Alex (and later camn) who I should investigate, so it's cool if both of them told me who to direct my ability towards.

Did you guys read my wiki yet? In the game I won MVP as a Mafia player, I was a doublevoter, so it's possible for any alignment to be a doublevoter. With camn having this ability, it's not enough to determine if she's definitely pro-town (is that what you guys are thinking?).

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by Kise »

alexhans wrote:
Kise wrote:I'm gonna hit myself in the head if The Machine is a 1-person mafia.
What do you mean???
This might make us even more paranoid than we already are, but I have been asking myself lately who else, besides this "Machine," could be considered mafia[?] and would WORK WITH the machine. It's been a few years since I've seen the movie (OFOTCN) so I forget who the major antagonists were, if any.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:52 pm

Post by Kise »

Starbuck wrote:He/She Who Must Not Be Named? :lol:
Ooooh yeeeaaah 8-) Harry Potter > Twilight because vampires don't friggin' glitter in the sunlight!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by Kise »

Oh boy, what'd I do now? Lol, how come you're pointing out that this is a normal game?

And yes, that suspicion of mine is still sitting in the back of my headd, Alex.
Kid Know Nothing wrote:
camn wrote:Can someone hammer Lyman and we can all think about things overnight, while basking in the awesomeness of a lurker-scum-lynch?

PS . . ^^drunk post
Why are we hammering someone who hasn't claimed exactly? And why the need to include "drunk post"? To me, that makes it seem like you could be as blunt as you want and just later say "I was drunk, so it's really fine. I didn't mean it."

Vote: camm
^ Delaying/ignoring the lynch mob.
VP Baltar wrote:Hmm, I guess that was L-1.
Unvote
He needs to come post and at least claim before we lynch.

In other news, this is what skitzer has said all game: "I think there are post restrictions happening in this game." "I can't find anything else to comment on, I'm usually quiet early in the game."

@Skitzer, still nothing to say? I see you have been posting in MishMash and some other games fairly frequently. What do you think about Josh Lyman? Platypus Dude? Kise?

@imaginality,
do you have any other suspects
than Josh?

Still looking forward to camn's post, as well as alex when he catches up.
^ Another delay in Lyman's lynch, while also asking who else should be considered for votes.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by Kise »

VP Baltar wrote:He
(Josh)
needs to come post and at least claim before we lynch.
Kid Know Nothing wrote:Why are we hammering someone who hasn't claimed exactly?
You keep following VP pretty closely. I've been saying since day 1 that you two are very associative.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by Kise »

If you weren't up to date and didn't know how scummy Josh was behaving, then why did you vote against camn? For all you knew (you're claiming to know
nothing
about the situation), she could have been right about putting Josh at L-1 (and she was). So, knowing nothing about what's going on, your question was reasonable.. but was the vote on her really necessary if you weren't even updated with what was going on in the 1st place?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #77) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by Kise »

VP Baltar wrote:
skitzer wrote:I'm in the process of reading the book now, and I can see a possibility of 4 scum (that's obviously not likely though). Also, I think their may be an SK, we are in an insane asylum, after all.
More scumhunting, less setup speculation would be useful at this point.
skitzer wrote:This is an odd post. Especially with the bolded part.

Also, camn expresses anger in many of her posts. I think she tried to cover this up at the beginning with her "listening to NIN" post.

There are a lot of question marks and elippsisses (elippsi?), but they are sporadic and pertain to no one particular person.

In general the game itself isn't playing...normally.
This all looks like an attempt to look busy without really contributing.
Unvote, Vote:Skitzer

I think I need a translater for Josh Lyman's posts. KKN, can you get an avatar plz?
And theeen -->
Kid Know Nothing wrote:Skitzer, how strongly do you feel that there are post restrictions going on? And do you feel that the discussion thus far hasn't been serious discussion?
And theeeeen -->
Josh Lyman wrote:
skitzer wrote:Well, I haven't noticed any much of discussion yet, so I'm trying to start some by speculating about odd posts I've noticed, and such. That way, we can actually get some serious discussion started.
Five pages and you can't find any discussion?

I hate lurkers.

Unvote, Vote skitzer
All the while
everybody else
pretty much ignored what skitzer was doing and not even bothering him... so, I'm just saying... the links are not looking good at all for you two.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #78) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:40 am

Post by Kise »

Aw man, sorry to hear that, Stef.

I think we should give our roles out if Stef doesn't return by 4-5 days. What do you guys think?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #79) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:06 am

Post by Kise »

You killed camn?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #80) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Kise »

I agree. I'm down. :)

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #81) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:09 am

Post by Kise »

It is better to wait at least 4-5 days, because [technically] sending my role out is the same as talking about the game outside of the game. If Stef doesn't return by 4-5 days, we should do... something!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:11 am

Post by Kise »

I lied about the 1-shot day cop thing. I tried to clear star gazer. Ah well, would have been interesting since I didn't suspect Crazy.

Yet…

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”