Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri May 15, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Mixologist »

/confirm
Wretched excess is an unfortunate human trait that turns a perfectly good idea such as Christmas into a frenzy of last-minute shopping-or attaches the name of St. Patrick to the day of the year that bartenders fear most.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Sat May 16, 2009 9:29 am

Post by Mixologist »

Gah! I haven't even posted yet and there's jester speculation. Bah at all of you.
Wretched excess is an unfortunate human trait that turns a perfectly good idea such as Christmas into a frenzy of last-minute shopping-or attaches the name of St. Patrick to the day of the year that bartenders fear most.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Sat May 16, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by Mixologist »

1)We shouldn't try and outguess the mod.
2)Reading up on Xyl, it appears that he likes to call for hammers at L-1. So that is a null-tell.
3)Papa Zito: Why do you jump to the conclusion that NabNab is a jester?
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Sat May 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by Mixologist »

Also before I forget:

@Mod- I will be V/LA the 23rd and 24th. Expect little to no content.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Sun May 17, 2009 5:48 am

Post by Mixologist »

Heh. You know, I think we might have caught scum page one. After re-reading the thread and my PM, I'm all for a NabNab lynch at this point. Won't vouch just yet as we still have plenty of time to catch the other one :)
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Sun May 17, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Mixologist »

Meaning that, anyone who is town should know what governing will do and introducing some WIFOM speculation over vounching and governing might not be voting and lynching is pretty scummy.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Mon May 18, 2009 1:44 am

Post by Mixologist »

Vouch NabNab

Don't think Empking's counted.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #7) » Wed May 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Mixologist »

Xyl: Why did you think Papa was scum yesterday?
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Wed May 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by Mixologist »

Xylthixlm wrote:He brought up the idea of a jester.
Ok, that's fair. Personally, my money on the next scum is sironigous for this post.

sironigous wrote:Hm, G-1 already.

NabNab -

Why should I... no we!... vouch you as governor?
You call yourself a servant - how can you help us?
Also, I meant to ask you this last post, but you called Empking town in your list D1. What has changed since then to make him scum?
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #9) » Wed May 20, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by Mixologist »

EBWOP: That last question was directed at Xyl.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Wed May 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by Mixologist »

How do you get to the assumption that Empking doesn't have that PM? It appears, to me at least, that he sees this too.

I believe that you are town, I am just trying to understand your thought process.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #11) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by Mixologist »

@sironigous - That line should have had a colon at the end, implying the quote below. My apologies.
sironigous wrote:Hm, G-1 already.

NabNab -

Why should I... no we!... vouch you as governor?
You call yourself a servant - how can you help us?
Care to explain why you were playing along with NabNab's "governor" take on the game?

Still holding off on my vouch for the time being.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #12) » Tue May 26, 2009 9:29 am

Post by Mixologist »

@SirT - Why do you say that I could possibly be scum?
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Fri May 29, 2009 6:51 am

Post by Mixologist »

At this point, I'll go with a mass claim.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”