falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Fri May 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by falkomagno »

hey wait...I'm just comfirming
"La ├â┬║nica cosa que s├â┬® es saber que nada s├â┬®; y esto cabalmente me distingue de los dem├â┬ís fil├â┬│sofos, que creen saberlo todo."
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Fri May 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by falkomagno »

I'm confirming right now
"La ├â┬║nica cosa que s├â┬® es saber que nada s├â┬®; y esto cabalmente me distingue de los dem├â┬ís fil├â┬│sofos, que creen saberlo todo."
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Fri May 08, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by falkomagno »

sorry for the spam...my intentions is to not deceived anyone...
Vote Stef
:evil: :evil: :evil:
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Sat May 09, 2009 8:42 pm

Post by falkomagno »

ok...lets
unvote
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Sun May 10, 2009 7:41 am

Post by falkomagno »

killa seven wrote:
Goatrevolt wrote:
falkomagno wrote:ok...lets
unvote
Why?
Yea why man.. why?
Because I didn't see the worth of a random vote, I mean, it seems like it's something used to start suspicious from nothing real. At this point I prefer that my vote go for a better reason
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #5) » Mon May 11, 2009 5:15 am

Post by falkomagno »

I think that it's scummier to not talk than talk. And that's apart of voting or not.
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Mon May 11, 2009 11:29 am

Post by falkomagno »

IH wrote:....

I also think that this is kind of distracting from Falko and his random request to unvote (
while he didn't have his vote on anyone
). ...
BS. Look post 35. I voted for Stef in that post.
IH wrote: So... yeah, I'm gonna stick with falko, who completely ignored the backlash of him unvoting.

...I've explained why I unvote, so, one thing is that you consider that my explanation was insufficient, that's matter of opinion. Other, to say that I ignore the reactionS, when the only one who put so much pepper to a single
unvote
is you.

It seems like you are putting so much effort based on nothing.
FOS IH
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Mon May 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by falkomagno »

Goatrevolt wrote:falko, can you answer my question in 62?
the key word are
at this point
. I mean, I think that a random vote is harmless and can be funny , but I doubt that RVS is the best to take strong conclusions, or to unmask scum. if I voted, was a so random vote that means nothing, and I'm not willing to defend that kind of vote.

But suddenly I'm defending an
unvote
...weird :shock:
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #8) » Tue May 12, 2009 5:54 am

Post by falkomagno »

Choose whatever you want. If you want to build a case for an unvote, go for it.

You know what, I'm done with that

vote IH
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #9) » Tue May 12, 2009 8:42 am

Post by falkomagno »

Ok. I'm at L-2. I hope that IH and scum maybe are happy now.

With 2 most votes, you can lynch me. so, assuming that there is two scum out there, if that happend you people just look who are the Bandwagon vote, and who would produce a townie lynch
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #10) » Tue May 12, 2009 8:00 pm

Post by falkomagno »

1. I want to tell that why I vote for IH. I vote for him because I think that he is doing question about an unvote, and keep asking the same things. I gave a reason to unvote, and that's it (post 67). As I said that's matter of opinion, and at a early stage, I just could said
because I want
and that's it.. Plus, IS PAGE 4 FOR GODSAKE. If everybody would have to explain every move over and over again, where were going?

Why don't ask for example...:
Alrighty IH you're voting and revoting of Goat is strange....
Like i said IH is allways scum.
IH wrote:I'm so dissapointed in you guys. I put someone at lynch minus 2. NOTHING HAPPENED.
Maybe I did could just ignore him and that's it. As so many player lurking and completely silent.

I Think that IH is Scum, for that fake paranoia, and pressure based in nothing. And that's why I VOTE for him. This lead me to the next point

2. I see the SF post 85 and almost laughed about it. I just want to ask you this...

If I unvote, It's suspicious because :
to unvote your random target without moving it somewhere else seems like Scum that placed a vote for the sake of having it on record, but didn't want it staying there
But, when I Vote for IH, it's scumm too because
And then, in his 8th post, he gives up and OMGUS votes IH. In his next post, he starts Appealing to Emotion.
So...whatever I did, do or will do is scumm...or as you said..newbscum.

So, to show the lack of consistency and logic in your attemp of post, I'll respond to those two scenarios, with your own words...

I did a townie move unvoting because:
started to attract attention
....so
I needed to look much more closely at falko
I did a townie move voting IH because:
A vote is the Town's only weapon, so it stands to reason it should be used as much as possible

Don you feel a lil stupid? -with all due respect-
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Wed May 13, 2009 4:17 am

Post by falkomagno »

I'm gonna respond every post directed to me, so, if that becomes a dark fight between me and sensFan, noticed who start it.
SensFan wrote: You absolutely need to be able to completely (and to the Town's satisfaction) explain
absolutely everything
you do.
So, to be congruent and corresponding to that thesis, that you are applying with me, I want your explanation of your post 8, and I want explanation further about post 85, since you are putting null arguments, that were correspondingly breaking. And don't forget explain your vote for liam. and explain if you suspect about Lian and me, if you consider both of us as scummbuddies. Also, explain what do you think about post 86, since is strongly related. Explain that now.
SensFan wrote:Yes, you should (almost) always be voting someone. But that doesn't justify bad votes
And who the hell are you to tell me if my vote is bad or not?. If I explain why I vote for IH, as I already did, you can say whatever the hell you want and think that is a bad vote. simply you would be defendin IH and disagree with my vote, and I would be more secure about my vote, since will be someone defend IH with poor arguments. i think that you are doing a bad vote too. But I was suspecting about summiness of IH long ago, since I Fos him. why a so called vote is bad. just because you say that is bad?. f :roll:
SensFan wrote:How the fuck is it pro-Town for you to get a ton of suspicion on you? [/quote

Not exactly pro -town, but at least not scum,since the attention is only bad to scum. Suspicion on scum is mortal, meanwhile, suspicion on townie can be mislynch, but at early stages , induce a wining town. I'm new, but I don't care attention at me, since I can handle because I'm not scum ,and I don't have nothing to lose If you achieve that idea of lynching me. Why? Because when you kill me, you will notice that I'm town, and all the people, specially you with all that nonsense attacking me will be the first suspect, and you and only you will be responsable for that. I think that you are gaining attention here too, and is because that that my vote stills go for IH. Even if you lynch me, I could win.

With that, I put you in the hardest position, since, if you stop attacking me, you will be suspicios inmediatly, and If you don't, you arguments will seems like void, and just to avoid suspicioness. but I think that you deserve, because you are playing awfull
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #12) » Wed May 13, 2009 9:38 am

Post by falkomagno »

I respond because I gave my word.
SensFan wrote:
falkomagno wrote:
SensFan wrote: You absolutely need to be able to completely (and to the Town's satisfaction) explain
absolutely everything
you do.
So, to be congruent and corresponding to that thesis, that you are applying with me, I want your explanation of your post 8, and I want explanation further about post 85, since you are putting null arguments, that were correspondingly breaking. And don't forget explain your vote for liam. and explain if you suspect about Lian and me, if you consider both of us as scummbuddies. Also, explain what do you think about post 86, since is strongly related. Explain that now.

No problem.
Post 8 - It was an arbitrarily placed vote, and I chose cayke because she's a good friend of mine.

An arbitrarily is a legitimate reason.

SensFan wrote:
Post 85 - You haven't explained why the arguments are null, they certainly aren't null just because you say they are. Speaking of post 85, I think it might help if you read the game, since you're asking me to explain post 85, and that I also have to explain the vote on Liam. That vote is explained in detail in the very same post 85...

So. You just said...
certainly aren't null
and that's it. that is a further explanation
SensFan wrote: I don't know or care if you and Liam are scumbuddies.

Post 86 - It points out further inconsistencies in your logic.

Why?
SensFan wrote: Happy?

Of course. I'm here because I enjoy the game, and I'm learning stuffs
SensFan wrote:
falkomagno wrote:
SensFan wrote:Yes, you should (almost) always be voting someone. But that doesn't justify bad votes
And who the hell are you to tell me if my vote is bad or not?.
I suggest you stop being dumb.

My opinion is obviously that your vote is terrible, and so I'm going to say so.
You gave no reasons for your vote whatsoever
, other than that IH voted you, which is a blatant OMGUS vote.

I'll refresh your memory
falkomagno wrote: POST 87
1. I want to tell that why I vote for IH.
I vote for him because I think that he is doing question about an unvote, and keep asking the same things. I gave a reason to unvote
, and that's it (post 67). As I said that's matter of opinion, and at a early stage, I just could said because I want and that's it.. Plus, IS PAGE 4 FOR GODSAKE.....

I Think that IH is Scum, for that fake paranoia, and pressure based in nothing. And that's why I VOTE for him
You can read?'reallly?'...This lead me to two possible scenarios.
1. You are just too interesting to show your points that aren't willing to read the counter arguments or possible explanations of others.

2.You just forgot to read some parts, because your skills are not that high reading

One thing is to say that I disagree with your arguments, an another quite different to say that you didn't give ANY argument. The first is objet to argue, the second is bullshit. so, you are ....
SensFan wrote:
falkomagno wrote:If I explain why I vote for IH, as I already did, you can say whatever the hell you want and think that is a bad vote.

A minute ago you said I didn't have the authority to call it a bad vote. Can you try and not contradict yourself in adjacent sentences?
So you consider that I gave you some kind of authority?? hahahahahaha....

No. I don't
SensFan wrote:
falkomagno wrote:simply you would be defendin IH and disagree with my vote
I'm not defending IH in the slightest, since
you haven't given
any
reasons why you think he's Scum!
Again. I'm not here to talk about your reading skills. Not so much
SensFan wrote:
falkomagno wrote:i think that you are doing a bad vote too.
Then show where my logic is wrong. You can't just say shit like that and expect everyone to believe you.
Of course that I think that your vote is wrong, but is not up to me to say why ( I mean, specifically YOUR VOTE AGANIST ME). Or you gonna convince me to vote for myself or what?. The rest of the votes against me, those ones to do an L-2 is why I'm here, arguing with you, since I put here my points of view about it, appearing as scum or townie according everyone analisis. I'm here been objet of analisys, as you too certainly
SensFan wrote:
falkomagno wrote:But I was suspecting about summiness of IH long ago, since I Fos him.
He was under no threat of lynch, and you weren't voting anyone. Why the fuck would you FoS him, rather than vote?
SO WHY THE FUCK SOMEONE INVENT THAT FINGER OF SUSPICIOUS IN FIRST PLACE???

I used FOS because i think that is a level minus than vote, and I use if i want.

Even more, I vote for him later, but that is suspicious for you.

FoS SensFan

SensFan wrote:
falkomagno wrote:
SensFan wrote:How the fuck is it pro-Town for you to get a ton of suspicion on you?

Not exactly pro -town, but at least not scum,since the attention is only bad to scum. Suspicion on scum is mortal, meanwhile, suspicion on townie can be mislynch, but at early stages, induce a wining town. I'm new, but I don't care attention at me, since I can handle because I'm not scum, and I don't have nothing to lose If you achieve that idea of lynching me. Why? Because when you kill me, you will notice that I'm town, and all the people, specially you with all that nonsense attacking me will be the first suspect, and you and only you will be responsable for that. I think that you are gaining attention here too, and is because that that my vote stills go for IH. Even if you lynch me, I could win.
Waah waah waah. Let's all cry for you and back off because you told us you're Town.
:shock: No, no , don't cry...It's just a game...take it easy

Wel,l at this point I just want to do an aclaration. It's important to Town, that, besides long long post, as this and the sens's ones, to identify who is lurking, and who, as scum, can take advantage of , at some point from all thisfilibustering (as Sens, and sadly I)

We have to encourage people keep talking, and since

Killa, Liam and even Stef
hasn't post lately, only rest to ask they ...Why?

------
PS To Sens. What do you mean with Deep South?

PS2 to Sens. Change that Avatar, is disgusting
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #13) » Wed May 13, 2009 11:54 am

Post by falkomagno »

hehe, gimme a break. I will try to be concise as possible.

summarizing, your questions was:
1.Cool Omgus bro, why'd you vote me?

2.Cook story bro but... who are you accusing of scum, and why are they scummy?

3.Would you be reacting the same way if I had attacked someone else?

My answers to that :
1. I've explained it before. Basically, as I said,-with this about 4 times- because I think that you are looking for a quick lynch for weak reasons, as
unvote
at first place

2. I think that you are scum, but there is more than one scum in the game right?. No, I don't know who would be your partners. Maybe someone lurking right now perhaps

3.I don't know. Possible, since you was attacking me, and I vote for you, 90% of people would say that was a tipical OMGUS vote, and they maybe are right.

I think that I have reasons to vote for you, but my vote is useless right now. No matter, I keep it. And obviously I'm more focus right now debating Sens and his filibustering.

I have another reasons actually, to suspect on you....but I'll reveal when more people gets involve here
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #14) » Sat May 16, 2009 6:59 am

Post by falkomagno »

I think that I 've wait enough to see what more people post lately, and I still see as lurking from Liam, and about that imperceptible post of Killa, I supouse that he has been so busy or something, but at least we deserve a decent explanation.

First of all, I want to
unvote

Even if I try harder to explain why I voted for IH in first place, always will be considered as a flagrant OMGUS vote, based in a weak and emotional logic. And to be honest, I think that the acusation aganist IH is really weak. I think that he's scum, but the engine of that conviction is the feeling of being persecuted, been the role who I know that I am. and that's not a reason so shareable, or at least, not so convincing.

And about the hidden reasons that I would reveal later, it was just to look intriguing.
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #15) » Sat May 16, 2009 7:15 am

Post by falkomagno »

Now, I want to share some thought that I've had lately,and due to that argue that sens and I just had.
SensFan wrote:To the rest of you, keep in mind this is Deep South. I think its mind-boggingly obvious that
even if falko is somehow Town
, he will probably still be a hinderance to the Town, given his not-so-stellar logic.
I suggest we lynch him
in the next day or so, so that we have time for another lynch before the end of the Day.
I know that putting this looks as OMGUS. But I think that someone, who says that lynch someone, no matter if is town, is so so scum. I'ts like a justification, before it happens.

I'm sure that a mislynch is clearly anti-town, and doesn't good to the town in general. Why you would porpose to lynch quickly, no matter if is town, instead go deeper in analisys and try to cast as accurate vote as possible? Mafioso 100%

But I would like to other people to tell me what do you think about it, before I cast my vote for sens.
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #16) » Mon May 18, 2009 11:22 am

Post by falkomagno »

yeah....that's lame

I applaud the attitude of sir Tornado (No matter calling me
Flako
-in spanish slim- instead Falko. or Falkomagno), since he is trying to put the things in prespective, and, besides summarize, he put his self conclusion.

But I really would like to listen further about that
policy lynch
. I mean, you people would promote a mislynch?? I hardly believe it.
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #17) » Wed May 20, 2009 9:14 am

Post by falkomagno »

Ok....so much reckless to cast a single vote....because I said later....

vote sense fan
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #18) » Wed May 20, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by falkomagno »

SensFan wrote:Why the OMGUSy vote, flako?
Look post 114.

Summarizing, because I think that your opinion about policy lynch is not pro-town, and the way that you said emanates scumminess vibes from you.
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #19) » Wed May 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by falkomagno »

Shadow Knight wrote:@killa- so go down the list point by point and explain why they're crap.
Agree....

At least, post more than one line dude. -looking at you with suspious eyes-

Who do you think that is scummier by now?
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #20) » Thu May 21, 2009 4:44 am

Post by falkomagno »

Sir Tornado wrote:
falkomango wrote:At least, post more than one line dude. -looking at you with suspious eyes-
Why are you repeating my criticism about Killa seven?
Because I think that we need more information from Killa.
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #21) » Thu May 21, 2009 9:49 am

Post by falkomagno »

Policy is a plan of action adopted by a person, group, or government . But what does it matter? Is that important right now? It's seems like you
enjoy to go for silly details...:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why don't you bhoter to respond abuot the post that I said...I SAID LOOK POST 114

falkomagno wrote:Now, I want to share some thought that I've had lately,and due to that argue that sens and I just had.
SensFan wrote:To the rest of you, keep in mind this is Deep South. I think its mind-boggingly obvious that
even if falko is somehow Town
, he will probably still be a hinderance to the Town, given his not-so-stellar logic.
I suggest we lynch him
in the next day or so, so that we have time for another lynch before the end of the Day.
I know that putting this looks as OMGUS. But I think that someone, who says that lynch someone, no matter if is town, is so so scum. I'ts like a justification, before it happens.

I'm sure that a mislynch is clearly anti-town, and doesn't good to the town in general. Why you would porpose to lynch quickly, no matter if is town, instead go deeper in analisys and try to cast as accurate vote as possible? Mafioso 100%

But I would like to other people to tell me what do you think about it, before I cast my vote for sens.
The original idea was that other persons could say,
hey, yeah, let's lynch whoever, I'm tired of thinking
, or maybe,
No, lynch without a reason is bad
. That kind of stuffs
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #22) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:43 am

Post by falkomagno »

Goatrevolt wrote:
SensFan wrote:Sorry, but policy lynching isn't pro-town, nor is it anti-town; it's by definition a
policy
It can certainly be anti-town depending on who proposes it.
Of course that could happened.
Sir Tornado wrote:
Sensfan wrote: and so its in the Town's best interests to lynch you today, since we'll have to lynch you at some point over the course of the game anyways.
I have to agree that there is a lot of truth in this statement. Players like Falkomango should not be allowed to survive till the end game.
and why is that? Why I deserve to be lynch even if I'm Town.??

In Fact, why don't you vote for me...I'm at L-2 anyway...with your vote I would be at the gates...let the ball roll.

I just can not undertand what was the OMG horrible mistake that I've did in the game, enough to lynch lynch me being townie. But well, it seems like the only people posting (besides gadget I have to say)is the people who want to lynch me as fast as possible...

It's surprising, since this is the game with least post in wich I'm I. So, I challenge you tornado, to vote for me, and start the campain with sens to achieve the lynch of this townie who deserve to be lynched anyway, becaause his huge and flagrant mistakes...
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #23) » Sat May 23, 2009 4:27 am

Post by falkomagno »

Sir Tornado wrote: It's not just the fact that he may well be scum, it's also the fact that he could harm the town later in the game even if he is town.
Explain this please.

@all.

Have you notice that Callmeliam hasn't been active for a long long time, and he hasn't been prodded? It seems like an advice of lurking to the mod.

IH and Stef...what happened with them??
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #24) » Sat May 23, 2009 7:01 am

Post by falkomagno »

Sorry for the confusion. I just looked at the last Mod Vote Count and I put the names that hasn´t been in the last 3 pages. In fact, the vote count should say that stef votes for SirTornado, instead Callmelian.

Anyway, that doesn't should distract town of the fact that IH and Stef has'n say anything in a while.

@Tornado

I'm questioning again. Why you say that I'm should be lynch no matter if I'm town.

And plus, Why you hesitate to answer?
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #25) » Tue May 26, 2009 4:47 am

Post by falkomagno »

Ahh ..so good sir tonardo, you haven't answer me, but you can post anyway....Vote at least, Mr no-Impulsive.

I think that, I've said enough here. I'ts sad to see such a lack of activity, but really, I consider that anything that I would say at this point ¡s not contribute anything, without other people involve. Since I'm gonna be lynch at deadline, look carefully who is in my BW....there is nothing else I could do for you. Look the lack of arguments of shadow knight, the reluctance of sir tornado to cast a vote for me, and the suddenly dissapear of IH.

Regards
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #26) » Wed May 27, 2009 4:52 am

Post by falkomagno »

Sorry, but I don't understand what happened. It was a day kill, so, it was a vig or a SK or what?

Now, and because, between a stubborn and a lurker, I think that is way worst the lurker

unvote Vote Shadow Knight

At least sens gave reasons. You Didn't say anything.

FOS Tornado
. Refuses to argument his vote. Fishy fishy
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #27) » Wed May 27, 2009 4:53 am

Post by falkomagno »

or was that a mod kill??
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #28) » Wed May 27, 2009 5:43 am

Post by falkomagno »

SensFan wrote:In the posts above, falko shows that he still does not understand the rules of the game he signed up for.
Hence my vote.
Don't be mean Mr. Fortune Ex Deus

It's just that killa wasn't write nothing in a while, and I see mod a lil upset because the lack of activity.
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #29) » Wed May 27, 2009 11:52 am

Post by falkomagno »

It's odd that you, shadow, did a PBP from yourself, before somebody else did, since, at see your post isolate, It's clear that you've didn't nothing worth along the game.

I think that I've been received so many insults in this game, and not me or anybody else deserve it. To ignore "what deep blue is" is one thing, but to say that "he doesn't have the ability of ...." it's injurious, and I can see anything good at that. I'ts true that I'm newbie, but that's not a reason to getting personal here. So, if you, townie, think that I'm full of scumtells or you have a case against me, well, fine, post it and we'll discusse it. If you are scum, and see in me an easy target, let's go, try to put my post -that has been many, and some large- in the way that I appear as a scum. But all in the frame of respect
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #30) » Thu May 28, 2009 4:54 am

Post by falkomagno »

This is not surprising if 2 in the BW are scum. They need
desperately a hammer. Or maybe they just gonna wait to Deadline.
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #31) » Fri May 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by falkomagno »

I think that actually is goat who has the last word. I wonder what would happend if he votes for shadow
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #32) » Fri May 29, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by falkomagno »

so..i'm really fucked up right now...

it's just inevitable tha I'm been lynch tonight, so this is my two cents.

I think that in my wagon ther is scum. You will confirm that at the moment of reveal my identity.

Of all the ones in my bandwagon, I would carefully see Sir tornado, shadow night and Stef.

I would leave sens behind of suspicious, because at least he has been consistent, an has no good look at all that now he wouldn't vote for me, after that big argue between us.

Sir tornado. He hasn't contribute at all and his reasosn to vote me hasn't any self-made reason. He just said that "falko must die even if he is town" to try to look good after D1, but Town, seriously, don't buy that shit. His vote was the most oportunistic of all, and I would really push for a lynch on him in day 2.

Shadow night. he is clearly lurking, adn his almost die at the end of the day. I would really take his post with a critical eye

Stef, is, from all the bad looking bandwagoners, the one with the least meaning in his post. and that's something, since shadow has post only 11 post¡¡¡- for god sake, that's just almost nothing-. well, this trio of lurkers (shadow, stef and tornado) has done the wonderful bandwagon, and gonna achieve his goal in the next hours.
I just would want to contribute to the later victory of town, and I hope that, after this night, this lynch can contribute the most to town interest.

I would say that this was a pleasure and "good game" and all but the true is that I felt here most of the time attacked, despised, alone, and as if I was doing something really wrong. I think that from the worst experiences you learn the most, so I know that I'm actually learning big big stuff in this game. Thanks for all, and have a good game.
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:19 am

Post by falkomagno »

Thanks for the game...I realized that I did one of the worst works as town ever, but, the thing is to learn about mistakes....anyway, i think that, WE WIN
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:53 am

Post by falkomagno »

The thing is that I overreacted so badly when people vote for me at the very begining...Now I know that is the wrong attitude. But the true is that IH see me as a perfect target, and now we know that IH was scum.

But we win hehehe
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:53 am

Post by falkomagno »

yeah...btw, It was really surprising to me that Goat was the first NKed, just because he was oposing to cay...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”