ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:29 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Alright, I've already quickly read through day 1 and fully read through day 2 so far.
I don't think the day 1 lynch of charter was particularly scummy. Nameclaiming would've helped the scum more than town.
I don't really understand the case on yawetag. I think it was obvious that it wasn't serious, and that charter had to ask was odd. While gamma's hammer was not scummy, his early proposal to wagon yawetag to "change his mind" seems, if not scummy, rather unorthodox. Jebus's blindly following gamma is much more scummy in my mind, but it's hard to take anything from the first couple of pages too seriously. However, his only day 2 post makes a very bad (IMO) case on yawetag, so
fos: jebus
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:28 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Jebus wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:Alright, I've already quickly read through day 1 and fully read through day 2 so far.
I don't think the day 1 lynch of charter was particularly scummy. Nameclaiming would've helped the scum more than town.
I don't really understand the case on yawetag. I think it was obvious that it wasn't serious, and that charter had to ask was odd. While gamma's hammer was not scummy, his early proposal to wagon yawetag to "change his mind" seems, if not scummy, rather unorthodox. Jebus's blindly following gamma is much more scummy in my mind, but it's hard to take anything from the first couple of pages too seriously. However, his only day 2 post makes a very bad (IMO) case on yawetag, so
fos: jebus
It wasn't at all a bad case, though if you think so please point out where/why.

Also, my 'blind' following of Gamma on the Yawetag wagon was for pressure wagoning, because I thought he was somewhat scummy then. This is still the case, I still want to pressure wagon.
The main points of your case are that he wasn't willing to answer a dmb question until his much less dumb question was answered and that he was strongly against the nameclaim. I fail to see how that is scummy.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:25 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Well, nothing's going to go on unless people do something.

So I guess I'll be that person.
fos: alabaska J

Don't ask for analysis but not post any good content yourself.
vote: grimmy

You're only long post is just speculation on the flavor that corresponds to roles, which isn't really to useful. Other than that, you've made six posts, two of which were joke posts, one was explaining a joke, and one was your 'checking in' post. That leaves two posts which I would consider semi-useful. There has been plenty of stuff for you to comment on, why haven't you done such?

I still find jebus scummy, but if grimmy's play so far isn't anti-town and/or scummy, I don't know what is.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Jebus wrote:My case may be a bad case relative to one that would appear in a game of longer duration and size, but it's still a case, and I doubt I could make a stronger one on anyone at the moment.

I'd like to see what you've got on Alabaska. If you think my case on him is bad, why's yours okay, and what makes it stronger?

Also, the Grimmy seems more of lazy than scummy to me. It is scummy, I agree, but not as scummy as Yawetog and Alabaska have been.
I never said your case on alabaska was bad, I said your case on yawetag was bad.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:23 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Grimmy wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:Well, nothing's going to go on unless people do something.

So I guess I'll be that person.
fos: alabaska J

Don't ask for analysis but not post any good content yourself.
vote: grimmy

You're only long post is just speculation on the flavor that corresponds to roles, which isn't really to useful. Other than that, you've made six posts, two of which were joke posts, one was explaining a joke, and one was your 'checking in' post. That leaves two posts which I would consider semi-useful. There has been plenty of stuff for you to comment on, why haven't you done such?

I still find jebus scummy,
but if grimmy's play so far isn't anti-town and/or scummy, I don't know what is.
Highlighted my favorite part.

I made a post based on my first read through.
my check-ins are to let everyone know im still in the game and to not get prodded or replaced.
yet this is vote worthy?
you make it sound like I am the ONLY person in this game who hasnt contributed.
FOS and sticking out tongue: AC

and a neener neener thrown in for good measure.

Anywho
on to more important things.

I see the point that Nightfall was trying to make, but I think that the only time joke voting and such really hurt the town was in those bad idea mafia games where everyone had guns and tried to get thier shots in before everyone else, and it ended with alot of dead townies before anyone else could post. Its
FOS:Nightfall
=worthy right now, but not enough for me to vote on it. Either he got backed into a corner, or he was bragging too much and got his wires crossed. Worth keeping an eye on.

More soon
Grimmy
throws yet ANOTHER neener neener at AC
unvote

more posts like this please.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:01 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Alabaska J wrote:so did you not see his post earlier ac? or were you just trying to pressure him into more analysis?
Again, he had only made one large, non-joke post at the time of my voting him, which was mostly a list of possible role names. So kinda, although I'm willing to go back to voting him if he starts posting non-contribution posts again.
Also, why don't you post some analysis, Alabaska?
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Alabaska J wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:so did you not see his post earlier ac? or were you just trying to pressure him into more analysis?
Again, he had only made one large, non-joke post at the time of my voting him, which was mostly a list of possible role names. So kinda, although I'm willing to go back to voting him if he starts posting non-contribution posts again.
Also, why don't you post some analysis, Alabaska?
speaking of not posting a lot of analysis, you've posted shockingly little yourself. one post on how you thought grimmy was scummy and then you take it back immediately after one post defending himself. grimmy was hardly the biggest offender. if you were gonna go after people for not contributing, we have people who don't even seem to post anymore. i'm finding you fairly hypocritical right now.
I replaced in one week ago. Grimmy seemed incredibly anti-town, so my vote was mostly because he wasn't contributing anything relevant whatsoever. Posting non-contributive posts can be worse than not posting. I feel like all of my posts have been contribution. Asking for analysis but not posting any isn't helpful. I'm trying to be helpful. Grimmy has apparantly decided to be helpful (hopefully), although I'm willing to vote him again if he restarts his anti-town behavior. You are not really being helpful, all your doing is trying to cast suspicion on the person asking the person asking for analysis to post some of his own.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:39 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Grimmy wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:
I replaced in one week ago. Grimmy seemed incredibly anti-town, so my vote was mostly because he wasn't contributing anything relevant whatsoever. Posting non-contributive posts can be worse than not posting. I feel like all of my posts have been contribution. Asking for analysis but not posting any isn't helpful. I'm trying to be helpful. Grimmy has apparantly decided to be helpful (hopefully), although I'm willing to vote him again if he restarts his anti-town behavior. You are not really being helpful, all your doing is trying to cast suspicion on the person asking the person asking for analysis to post some of his own.
Might as well throw that vote back on me now, pilgrim.

Joking alot is my playstyle, and you find it disagreeable, I guess we know where you vote will stay for the majority of the game.

and dont try to convince me otherwise, lowering your glasses and using an authoritative tone saying "grimmy, this is a serious situation and we expect you to treat it as such...wahh wahh wahh..(charlie brown teacher voice)

The whole point of playing a quote unquote "game" is to have quote unquote "fun" and my quote unquote "Non Serious Joking" is my way of having said quote unquote "fun"

so in a preemptive neener, I throw a
Vote: Ac

you need to lighten up, or a wet willy. since my hands are busy typing, you get the sloppy vote.

neener neener.

Grimmy
juggling votes in the air to the applause of the crowd.
I don't mind jokes, just don't make useless posts. You can joke AND make contributions at the same time.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:42 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Grimmy wrote:
this is why he voted for me. I accept that he will be the wet towel in my swimming pool of fun for this game.

Im ok with it. but if he does do something REALLY scummy, I will be the first to call him out on it.

<cyber wedgies AC>

neener neener
Grimmy
My idea of having fun is trying to win. That's how I'm going to play. You can make jokes all you want, just make some analysis too. And don't make useless "checking in" posts, please.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Alabaska J wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:Grimmy seemed incredibly anti-town
i don't think i'd go that far.
That's you. Having the minimal number of posts not to get prodded containing almost no content is incredibly anti-town to me.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Alabaska J wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:Grimmy seemed incredibly anti-town
i don't think i'd go that far.
That's you. Having the minimal number of posts not to get prodded containing almost no content is incredibly anti-town to me.
didn't grimmy also replace in?
Yeah, a lot longer before I did. Also, it was more the lack of content in the post and the fact that he admitted he only posted to not get prodded (esp. the checking in post) that bothered me than the fact that he had very few posts.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:12 am

Post by ac1983fan »

I will be V/LA from friday night to sunday mid-morning, and I will also be V/LA from the 26th to the 29th.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:56 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Spolium wrote:
Nightfall wrote:Why are we debating this again and letting people get away with lurking?
CHANGE SUBJECT GUYS LURKER HUUUNNNNT
IMO, Nightfall is trying to stop a discussion that has very minimal in-game effect. Yes, he
is
changing the subject, but that just happens to be the pro-town thing to do. Stop wasting your time debating a silly point. Honestly, if nobody had suspicions because of a random wagon, most games would never get out of the random vote stage.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:46 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Sorry guys, back from V/LA, I thought I had posted about it in the thread. Will definitely read/post before the deadline.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:37 am

Post by ac1983fan »

vote: alabaska

Alabaska behavior is both scummy and anti-town.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Haven't I already stated my reasons? To clarify: Asking for analysis when giving none of his own, voting for nightfall to "spice things up" or whatever, when I find Nightfall to be pro-town and trying to end a distracting conversation.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:55 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Spolium wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:I find Nightfall to be pro-town and trying to end a distracting conversation.
Interesting. As far as I can see you've mentioned Nightfall only once, and that was when I was
questioning him
wasting my time debating a silly point.

You say that you "find [him] to be pro-town
and
trying to end a distracting converstion". What are your reasons for finding him pro-town?
I meant I find him pro-town because of that, and he just gives off a very pro-town feeling to me.
Spoil wrote: Also,
ac1983fan wrote:Honestly, if nobody had suspicions because of a random wagon, most games would never get out of the random vote stage.
Do a majority of games really rely on suspicion of random wagons to get out of the RVS? There are many ways to break out of the RVS, and I find that topic significant in that is the only game where I've seen RVS suspicion extend into D2.

Much as I loathe the idea of getting into another silly debate, can you substantiate your assertion?
Several of the games I've played in (all of them ongoing, unfortunately) got out of the RVS, in one way or another, due to suspicions cast towards random bandwagons.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:25 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Spolium wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:and he just gives off a very pro-town feeling to me
Oh? Please, elaborate.
He's been more than willing to answer your questions regarding his statement, until it got to a point where you were dragging it out and were just distracting the town.
ac1983fan wrote:Several of the games I've played in (all of them ongoing, unfortunately) got out of the RVS, in one way or another, due to suspicions cast towards random bandwagons.
How unfortunate. I guess we can't touch that one with a barge pole, eh?

FoS: ac1983fan
[/quote]
I don't even know what you're saying.... I can't link to any games because its against the site policy. I can't give specifics, because I don't want to break the rules. Several, if not a majority, of all the games I'm currently in have gotten out of the RVS because of a reaction to an RVS wagon. I don't like that you keep trying to distract the town with discussions about things not really all that relevant to the game. I'm not lying, I have no reason to lie.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:36 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Spolium wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:He's been more than willing to answer your questions regarding his statement, until it got to a point where you were dragging it out and were just distracting the town.
That seems fair. Anything else?
Gut feeling makes me think he's pro-town.
Spoil wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:I don't even know what you're saying.... I can't link to any games because its against the site policy. I can't give specifics, because I don't want to break the rules. Several, if not a majority, of all the games I'm currently in have gotten out of the RVS because of a reaction to an RVS wagon.
I understand that you can't discuss specifics, and I don't expect you to. It's just that you initially said "if nobody had suspicions because of a random wagon,
most games
would never get out of the random vote stage".

Now you've backtracked to "Several of the games I've played in (all of them ongoing, unfortunately) got out of the RVS, in one way or another, due to suspicions cast towards random bandwagons."; so you've gone back on "the majority", threw in the disclaimer "in one way or another" and conveniently we can't chase them up since they're all ongoing games. You've been on this site for two years - does this limited cross-section of ongoing games constitute a majority of games that you've played?
Well, I actually stopped playing for about nine months to a year, and I can't remember how many games were gotten out of the RVS stage through reactions to RVS bandwagon from back when I used to play horribly back then... regardless, maybe I changed my verbage from a majority to several because it felt in my head that it was a majority, but, after looking, it may not actually be a majority, but at least several. In one way or another isn't really a disclaimer, just a rewording.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:29 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Deadline is tomorrow guys.
Everybody should vote before then.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Alabaska, I've thought you were scummy for a while. I feel like you're scum. I have nothing else to go on except for your active lurkiness.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Alabaska J wrote:Also I'm Officer Edgar Mallory, a pro-town roleblocker.
...That doesn't make any remote sense first of all.
Second of all, there was no majority against, so today is gonna end with nl.
Third of all, that just doesn't make sense within the game theme of monopoly.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:52 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

vote:alabaska J

"Officer Edgar Mallory" is nothing monopoly related AT ALL.
I think that it is quite possibly his scum rolename and the scum are all things not in monopoly.
But yeah, I really don't believe alabaska's claim.
Point-by-point response to his analysis of me coming up later.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:22 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Alabaska J wrote:
ac1983fan

0: agrees with former iteration of himself, Megatheory, about charter on day one. criticizes Jebus for following gamma day one, although that was more of a random vote than anything else and hardly needed bringing up. there were better things to comment on, why that specifically? almost as though he gave a half-assed reading and wanted to say something that sounded good and wouldn't really be looked at. meh. besides, answering the question really wasn't that big of a deal. it WAS odd that he refused. took a weird stance early on then it faded away.
I said what I thought about day 1.
aj wrote: 1: tries to argue with jebus. i don't think they thought he was really that scummy. probably why they claimed to be voting based on pressure. don't like that post.
? Is the "they" myself or jebus? if its myself, than this is a total misrepresentation of that post.
aj wrote: 4: upon realizing how bad his vote on grimmy was, he unvotes him immediately and applauds his recent post. quite a big flip from calling grimmy the epitome of scuminess based on just one post. i get the feeling like he is just trying to give the appearance of content rather than actually delving into the issues.
I said grimmy's behavior was primarily anti-town... if I didn't, I apologize, as I misrepresented my opinions in that case. My vote on Grimmy was partially a pressure vote, partially a jumpstart-the-game vote, and partially a vote against a seemingly anti-town player.
aj wrote: 5: tries to save face when i call him out on the flip-flop, but looks more ridiculous looking back. asks me again to post analysis when, in reality, he has really posted anything of standing merit either.
6: defends himself after i call him out. still adheres that grimmy became townie with one post. again says i need to post more analysis. doesn't actually look at what i've posted so far
I've been trying to post things of merit, you've hardly posted any content...
aj wrote: 9: reaffirms that he used to think grimmy as anti-town for not having a lot of content. apparently, only scum are lurkers and nothing else. can he not find a non-lurker lynch?
Lurkers are at least a little more likely than nonlurkers to be scum.
aj wrote: 10: clarifies his previous suspicions of grimmy for me. is apparently unaware that many people make those kinds of posts, not just scum.
Doesn't stop "checking in" posts from being anti-town.
aj wrote: 13: ironically makes a checking-in post
Misrepresentation. I had been unable to post until that point. "Checking in" posts I qualify as being made by lurkers.
aj wrote: 14: votes me with the same gusto as grimmy before me. gives no reasons
misrepresentation.
aj wrote: 15: clarifies, again with the analysis thing (of which he himself is guilty) and of my vote on nightfall for "whatever" reason it was for, proving he doesn't read the thread. also, because he finds nightfall pro-town, everyone who thinks he isn't is scum. BUDDYING ALERT
Misrepresentation alert.
aj wrote: 16: claims he just has a pro-town vibe from nightfall. because i disagree with a vibe of his, i am scum. brilliant. also states that he has seen examples of the RVS ending due to suspicious bandwagons. this has nothing to do with what was being argued; nightfall had claimed that there was a possibility of a quicklynch while spolium disagreed.
Ok, maybe I didn't really get the full point of Nightfall-Spoilum argument. I was never saying that you thinking a player that I think is pro-town is anti-town was my SOLE reason for voting you alabaska, but it can be a reason.
aj wrote: 17: being "willing to answer questions" made nightfall pro-town, yet doing the opposite of that doesn't make yaw scummy? interesting. also misrepresents the argument of spolium and nightfall. no one contests that the RVS is ended by weird bandwagons, just whether or not those wagons may lead to quicklynches commonly.
Different situations.
aj wrote: 18: backs off previously made statement in an eerily similar fashion to what nightfall did when being questioned by spolium.
19: useless post reminding people of deadline
20: admits i'm a lurker lynch. yaaaaaaaaaaaay
Coincidental, attempting to move the game up higher on people's watched topics lists, and keep reading...

Today, I googled Officer Edgar Mallory, and I am apparantly an idiot, because officer edgar mallory is apparantly the name of the GO TO JAIL guy on the monopoly board. FML.
unvote
URGH.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:20 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Alabaska J wrote:
who replaced gamma? if they or ac can confirm my ability that would help.
I have no night choice, and I cannot confirm you have the ability to role block.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:57 am

Post by ac1983fan »

I unvoted already...
unvote

Oops. —SC
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:42 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Nightfall wrote:*Would like to hear from Jebus and Pacman but so far Ala still looks scummy to me*
*agrees*

I'm just waiting for opinions of the people who've been V/LA etc before I cast my vote.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:00 am

Post by ac1983fan »

StrangerSSK wrote:
Would you like another deadline?
No.
Vote: alabaska J

Tired of waiting.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:38 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Jebus wrote: As for ac1983fan,
Lurkers are at least a little more likely than nonlurkers to be scum.
No. From a personal standpoint, when I play as scum I find myself more interested in the game, and try a bit harder not to get inactive. From the standpoint of a mod, I find that scum roles usually don't need replacing nearly as much as town roles. Why I dislike lurker lynching purely on lurking. I do agree, though, that persistent lurking is scummy.

unvote, Vote: ac1983fan

To get off alabaska for the moment and focus on you. So questions -
>What do you think of Alabaska's claim now that you see the flavour fits?
>Other than Alabaska, who do you find town/scum?
First of all, in my personal experience, I have found that if you take the lurkers of a game, the percentage of them that are scum is probably higher than the overall percentage. Because lurking is antitown behavior, which no townie should be doing.
As for the questions:
>I'm thinking along the klines that he is possibly a scum roleblocker, because, like others have said, his flavor doesn't exactly matchup with the flavor of pro-town roles.
>Zilla and Nightfall seem protown to me, and gamma/ooba is slightly scummy in my eyes, although it looks like we are never going to get another post from either of them, and I don't know if we are gonna get a replacement any time soon... I'm getting neutral readings from the rest...
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:40 am

Post by ac1983fan »

I dislike the fact that jebus ignored my response to his questions of me.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:01 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Jebus wrote: ac1993fan, I didn't ignore your response, it just appears I missed it. I've got very little to say on it, other than the fact that you're almost completely neutral on everyone, picking out easy targets - Zilla as town, a self-voting Gamma as slightly scummy. The only exception is Nightfall, who even then could be passed off as town pretty easily. What about Grimmy? What about AlaJ? I'm sure you've got an opinion other than neutral on those two, eh?=
I didn't even think of AlaJ, because he just crossed my mind... I do think he is scum though. Grimmy I'm more neutral on, but his behavior was antitown.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Yeah, I'm back....

vote: relax the punishment on ongoing game discussion being a modkillable offense

Anyway, I still think Alabaska is the best lynch for the day.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:36 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Alabaska J wrote:
can you please lay down a formal case against me? or at least link to your posts attacking me in one place? i'm having a really hard time defending myself against you any more than apologizing for not being more active earlier.
Alrighty then.
First off, you were seemingly active lurking (posting but not posting any content) and asking for analysis without providing any.

when reading through your posts, I noticed something: In your post 8, post 24, and post 30, you seem to defend nightfall. Then, in your post 34, you, out of no where, vote for him, without providing any reasons. When asked for reasons, you provide them; when these reasons are rebuked, you come up with new ones that you did not mention before.

Lastly, I am amound those who thinks your role claim is more likely to be a scum role than a town role.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:22 am

Post by ac1983fan »

EBWOP
ac1983fan wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:
can you please lay down a formal case against me? or at least link to your posts attacking me in one place? i'm having a really hard time defending myself against you any more than apologizing for not being more active earlier.
Alrighty then.
First off, you were seemingly active lurking (posting but not posting any content) and asking for analysis without providing any.

when reading through your posts, I noticed something: In your post 8, post 24, and post 30, you seem to defend nightfall. Then, in your post 34, you, out of no where, vote for him, without providing any reasons. When asked for reasons, you provide them; when these reasons are rebuked, you come up with new ones that you did not mention before.

Lastly, I am amound those who thinks your role claim is more likely to be a scum role than a town role.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:38 am

Post by ac1983fan »

StrangerSSK wrote:
DrippingGoofball replaces Braeden.
I support this product and or service.
We're getting some good replacements now, and I like that.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

DrippingGoofball wrote:[

ac1983fan replaces Panzerjager, who replaced Megatheory, who replaced Numberfourteen

^^^^ Is this right?
That is accurate.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:57 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Alabaska J wrote:alright well first time he was in the right so i of course i would defend him and that had nothing to do with the argument with spolium, and post thirty is not me defending him: i'm asking for clarification on spolium's case so i can see who i want to support.
post 24 is not defending him either. i said his and spolium's argument was pointless. this was also before nightfall backed out of spolium's argument suspiciously.

<snip>
If you thought it was pointless, then why is it suspicious that nightfall wanted out of a pointless discussion?
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Alabaska J wrote: and if you are accusing me of basing a case partly off of bad vibes, then you should also be looking at ac1983fan, because that's half of his case on me
She's accusing you of a case that is supposedly ALL bad vibes. there is a difference between "partly" and "all".
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Have you bothered with my post 540?

It's not vibes.
Accusing me of bussing before either of us have flipped?
Thats basically what you're saying.
You're saying that if one of us flips scum, the other one will also.
I think that's either crappy town thinking or scum trying to plant seeds, because if you were scum, you would know if ala was your scumbuddy, and you see that he's going to be lynched, so you are trying to link him to a townie.

That's just a possibility. Hell, you could be a town with a completely wrong idea, IDK.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Ala, your defense is horrible.
"Oh guys, I did something townie, but I won't say what... go find it"
Could also mean
"Hey I'm scum trying to grasp for my life and see if i can get anyone to look through my posts and find something townie."
That is what I think you are doing here.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:52 am

Post by ac1983fan »

I find it hilarious that Braeden's last post was "I'm not being replaced".
I really don't like the way CTD is acting in regards to the fonz; Fonz said Grimmy was more anti-town than scummy. Anti-town != scummy.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #41) » Tue May 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

I don't have much new to say, except that I don't think you can really tell from the tone of ala's posts if he is frustrated town or scum... Either way he's frustrated.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #42) » Fri May 08, 2009 5:58 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Can we please lynch Ala because it is deadline and he is the scummiest person in the game and we really shouldn't have another no lynch?
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #43) » Wed May 13, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Zilla wrote:Props to me for causing the unlocking!
Heyyyy I sent a message to StrangerSSK too....

So anyway, I'm thinking along the lines of The Fonz and DGB being most likely scum... Nightfall is slightly scummy, but I'm getting more protown vibes from him... I'll have to reread though.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #44) » Thu May 14, 2009 8:00 am

Post by ac1983fan »

The Fonz wrote:Right, since it's LyLo, there's no real downside to this, so I've had enough of your shit, CTD. And for once, I have a remedy other than anger available to me.

The reason I expressed suspicion of Grimmy but didn't wagon him was because no-one else seemed interested in a Grimmy wagon, there was a deadline impending,
and I had a bullet with his name on it.
I take it that is a vig claim?
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #45) » Thu May 14, 2009 10:22 am

Post by ac1983fan »

The Fonz wrote:Seriously? SKs should never claim vig.
What else would an SK be able to claim?
Can't claim a townie, because then you get lynched anyway. Can't claim another pr, because you'll get a cc, and even if you lynch the real pr, you die the next day and lose almost certainly. But there isn't usually an sk AND a vig in the same setup, at least definitely not in a mini...
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #46) » Sat May 16, 2009 10:56 am

Post by ac1983fan »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm Boardwalk with a Hotel. I know if a player stayed home. If a player "checks in" (targeted by me) I know who they targeted. I'm a tracker.

Night 1: Nightfall - stayed home
Night 2: Jebus - targeted AlabaskaJ
Night 3: I had no internet access, I was not able to submit a choice... you guys didn't wait for me!!!
This seems odd, if he had targetted AJ n2, wouldn't he have gotten an inno and not wanted to lynch AJ? also, even with a bus driver, wouldn't you track the cop to the person they actually visited?
This claim is really really fishy, especially considering that non of the other prs have been properties. I'm gonna have to reread DGB at some point, but I'm pretty sure he'll be my vote.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #47) » Sat May 16, 2009 11:49 am

Post by ac1983fan »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:This seems odd, if he had targetted AJ n2, wouldn't he have gotten an inno and not wanted to lynch AJ? also, even with a bus driver, wouldn't you track the cop to the person they actually visited?
I don't know what the convention is in this situation. All I know is the result that I got.

Is it possible that *I* was bus driven?
If you were driven, it wouldn't effect your night result.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #48) » Sun May 17, 2009 8:05 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Nightfall wrote:And although he didn't seem really scummy to me, for being the one Jebus was voting for, I would pick AC to claim next.
I am Illinois avenue, vanilla town.
And that leaves... who to claim? Zilla and The Fonz (althought the fonz has already half-claimed)
So yeah, I say Zilla should claim next, since The Fonz has basically already claimed...
Also, The Fonz could be SK, and considering he didn't replace in until day 3, pacman could've (based off of Nightfall's roleclaim) targeted nightfall one night and then, on another night, been unable to kill because of his connection issues etc. The fonz could've been using this oppurtunity to kill a scummy player and softclaim vig. Or he could actually be a vig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #49) » Sat May 23, 2009 11:20 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Has it really been that long since I last posted?
I just haven't been able to formulate any good posts recently. I've been trying to figure out which role claims are true and which ones are fakeclaims of the roles. I honeslty think GO would be in the game, and I would think go would be pro-town... Of course, then again, none of the rest of the theming really has made sense to me... I see Boardwalk as being more likely a scum role then a town role...

mod please don't prod me
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #50) » Sat May 23, 2009 11:22 am

Post by ac1983fan »

(sorry for the double post)
Oh, and DGB has been scummier compared to the fonz the whole game IMO... nightfall's claim is a little fishy to me, but IDK..

I'm gonna go ahead and do this:
vote: DrippingGoofball
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #51) » Sat May 23, 2009 11:25 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Zilla wrote:What do you think of my vote on CTD?
It is a mix of a pressure vote and a vote against a player you find scummy, isn't it? What is there to think about it?
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #52) » Sat May 23, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Zilla wrote:Lots. Why so defensive?
I'm not being defensive, I'm just saying what I think...
I don't know what you want me to say about your vote...
Is it scummy? no.
Is it a legitimate vote? yes.
Is CTD likely scum? maybe.
Do I think CTD is the best lynch? no.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #53) » Sat May 23, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Zilla wrote:Why don't you support a CTD lynch?
Because CTD isn't the scummiest person in the game.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #54) » Sat May 23, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Zilla wrote: Come in from lurking (1) to comment on how indecisive the claims make you feel (2), not reacting to a potentially scummy vote (3), pushing on someone there is demonstrated support for lynching (4), and evading questions in such a way as to draw out more information as to what the questioner is looking for (5).
1) I'm not trying to lurk, I thought it hadn't been that long since my last post.
2) I was saying what was on my mind and has been on my mind as I've been reading the game lately, how is that a scumtell?
3) Uhhh, I didn't find it scummy? Why should I have found it scummy? are you saying you are scum?
4) Maybe that's because I find them scummy? well golly gee, wouldn't that be fucking amazing if I was pushing for a lynch on somebody I found scummy. Because in the history of mafia, nobody's ever fucking pushed for a lynch on someone they found scummy and been a townie actually trying their best to lynch scum.
5) Well golly gee, did you ever consider the fact that I didn't understand what you were really asking me.... I've answered every question as best as I can, if that makes me fucking scummy, then I guess somebody changed the definition of scummy.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #55) » Mon May 25, 2009 2:43 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Zilla wrote:I frankly don't care about roles anymore, I feel extremely confident in CTD/ac1983fan being the scumpair. Fonz is out of the picture for being mafia for no contest on the Grimmy kill, and I believe DGB. Nightfall has been attacked by both CTD and ac1983 at key times that make it not look like bussing. CTD and ac1983fan have both tried to put suspicion on DGB by attacking her claim.

I think this case is shut and all we need is to close up the game.

Most telling is how CTD defends ac1983fan in 742.
oh ffs. You didn't even read my defending myself against your case, did you? Where I explained to you exactly why my actions were the way they were? Look at this game where I actually was scum: viewtopic.php?t=10726 I lurked the whole freaking game. I obviously have not been doing that here. Meanwhile, you think I'm scum because Alabaska flipped town? Alabaska was scummy as hell, I honestly thought he was scum, and I would never have pushed the lynch so hard on him if I were scum.
DGB has been scummy in the back of my mind for a while now anyway, the role claim is even more fishy IMO.

Your case on me is total BS, and CTD was just trying to point that out. I love how every time somebody points out that somebody's case on someone else is crap, they are supposedly "defending them".
Defending someone is saying "No, I disagree, I think they are town for reasons X, Y, and Z." CTD basically said "No, I disagree, your case is bad for reasons X, Y, and Z." Learn the freaking difference people.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #56) » Mon May 25, 2009 6:27 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Zilla wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:Your case on me is total BS, and CTD was just trying to point that out. I love how every time somebody points out that somebody's case on someone else is crap, they are supposedly "defending them".
Defending someone is saying "No, I disagree, I think they are town for reasons X, Y, and Z." CTD basically said "No, I disagree, your case is bad for reasons X, Y, and Z." Learn the freaking difference people.
And ac1983fan returns the favor and defends CTD.
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*

I'm just pointing out that you have incorrectly defined what CTD did as defending. It has nothing to do with my opinion of CTD. Zilla, WTF are you doing?

*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #57) » Mon May 25, 2009 7:27 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Zilla wrote: Town trackers are relatively useless, IMO.
A town tracker can be almost as powerful as a cop, maybe moreso.
Zilla wrote:
CTD wrote:You are also either extremely lazy or using logic of the crappiest kind.
I'm not lazy in scumhunting, I'm just lazy in trying to communicate all the nuances that are giving you away. You're looking hard for logical ways to try to disprove the cases on you, and your approach to those arguments is scum trying to justify their "towniness" by skewing in-thread evidence. This goes for both you and ac1983fan.
To quoth Rick Sanchez/Jon Stewart, "What the hell does that mean?"
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #58) » Mon May 25, 2009 11:47 am

Post by ac1983fan »

CTD, you do realize that it is impossible for The Fonz to be scum with Grimmy? since he is either a JOAT or an SK, since no one else has claimed a role that could've killed grimmy, and more to the point, no one has claimed responsibility for grimmy's death?

So, because of this, IMO, the fonz is definitely not todays lynch target, since either way, he will probably die tonight. Zilla is clear in my mind, yet really isn't making the best cases. Obviously, regardless of my alignment (even though I am town), I am clear from my point of view.

Therefore, from my point of view, the three scum are amoungst DGB, CTD, and Nightfall. I am much more sure about DGB than the other two. DGB has been much more consistantly scummy. I'm really iffy about CTD and Nightfall.

I'm really uncertain as to why my defense of my self is not a townie defense. I mean, how else am I to defend myself other than counterpoint your reasons for finding me scummy?
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #59) » Tue May 26, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

That is L-1 I believe.
And who will be the hammerer?
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #60) » Tue May 26, 2009 11:18 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Zilla wrote:
CTD wrote:I'm pointing out this post of Jebus again, because there is no earthly way he investigated Alabaska J on N2.
Jebus played irrationally for a cop. Nevertheless, I think it's not beyond the realm of possibility that the mafia has a framer or there was bussing involved. If the mafia switched Alabaska for one of their own, the investigation would show guilty as the target switches to the mafia, and the cop would VERY likely not be informed of this.
But then, one would assume that the "tracker" would track them to the person who was actually targetted after the busdrive. That is what I would think. I've never played an mscum game with a driver, and the place I have, it works very much differently.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #61) » Wed May 27, 2009 10:26 am

Post by ac1983fan »

I think it is kinda bastardy to have a bus driver effect someone the way nightfall thinks it would; the whole point of a bus driver is not to mess up night results, it is to allow the scum a way to kill a power role, which I think is odd in a game with only a one-shot doc...
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #62) » Wed May 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Why?

Imagine for a second you're a tracker.

If you targeted X, and he was switched with Y, saying 'you saw X target Z' is directly lying to the player. Saying 'you saw Y target the player' is true, because it tells you precisely what was intended- your tracking, with the caveat that it wasn't on the person it was targeted to.
No, you get "guilty" or "innocent." Period.
A tracker doesn't get "guilty" or "innocent"...
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #63) » Wed May 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Zilla wrote:I hadn't heard of the mod confirming your selection in your result post, just the information. i.e. the result would be "They visited <player>." And this:
ac1983fan wrote: the whole point of a bus driver is not to mess up night results, it is to allow the scum a way to kill a power role, which I think is odd in a game with only a one-shot doc...
I think is wrong; the whole point of a bus driver IS to mess up night results. I have no idea how a bus driver "allows the scum a way to kill a power role" any more than their actual NIGHTKILL ability.
Example: The game has a claimed cop, an unclaimed doc, several townies, and two maf, one of whom is a bus driver.Normally, the cop would be protected by the doc. In this case, however, the maf drive the cop with someone else, and kill the other person who they drove. Now, the doc's protection will be driven to the other party, and the maf's kill will be driven to a cop, resulting in a dead cop despite a living doc.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #64) » Sun May 31, 2009 10:07 am

Post by ac1983fan »

There should only be one scum, therefore, we should have a mislynch. After all, why would there be a no kill if there were two scum; they could've won the game had they killed last night.

So, even though I'm definitely not cleared, FMPOV, the last scum is amoungst CTD and Nightfall, and we have a mislynch. I'm inclined to think CTD is the scummiest, although I have flexibility.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:47 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Nightfall wrote:...What can I say?
This post really bothers me. It makes me almost want to vote nightfall. If he wasn't at L-1, I would vote him now.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:51 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

I think everyone except for nightfall has expressed support for the nightfall lynch. Assuming the mod isn't crazy and didn't give the scum four members, we have a mislynch, and nightfall's only post today is really scummy as hell; although I found him town for most of the game, hes been getting scummier lately, so I'm willing to do this:
vote:nightfall
Not a dayvig.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”