Im gonna read what I missed, but until then

FOS: the rest of you

I dont trust anyone yet.

Grimmy
;)
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:41 am

Post by Grimmy »

Random Speculations from the quick read.

While gamma's playstyle right now deserves to be watched, im not 100% sure its scummy behavior.

I can think of one reason why he would do the self vote thing, but im a bit jaded because i have been in games with the ever insane Albert B. Rampage, so if this is the example you are following, gamma, just know that he usually gets lynched pretty early in the games, whether or not he is town.

Thoughts on possible roles in this game.
I tried to make a list of what roles could be assigned to certain properties in this game. I would also assume that this could be a breaker in the game if everyone name claimed.
Jail- this person would be a jailkeeper role
Free Parking - this would be our doctor
Go to Jail - our cop, or a tracker
Go- another possible doctor, or tracker, could also be the mafia GF,as it is the most well known spot in the game.
Community Chest- Doctor, watcher
Luxury tax - Personally, id say this one is scum because i always hated landing on this space.
Railroads - role blockers, busdrivers
Income Tax - another scummy space in the game
Utilities - also scum, because of the whole 10x the amount of the roll penalty
Chance- can be either scum or town, rb
Properties- Im guessing these are for vanilla townies.

Its also possible that the game peices, the bank, or even the dice could have been assigned roles. with this, the Bank would seem to be the most scummy role of them all, with the dice being a RB type of role, or a JOAT possiblity, with an ability assigned to a roll of the dice.

More another day
Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by Grimmy »

Nightfall wrote:
Grimmy wrote: I tried to make a list of what roles could be assigned to certain properties in this game. I would also assume that this could be a breaker in the game if everyone name claimed.
Grimmy, are you proposing we name claim?
I'm getting deja vu here... :?
Quite the opposite.

I think that by nameclaiming, we will more than likely tip off the scum as to who, if any, our power roles are.
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Grimmy »

Alabaska J wrote:also grimmy, the name thing does nothing to help the town. i refuse to turn this into "let's outguess the mod!"

and Jebus, I think you may be on to something with this Yawetog thing. Those things you quoted look pretty fishy. Still wanna hear from gamma first though.
this whole game is about speculation. it support the "No Nameclaim" idea though, imho.

Grimmy
good points by jebus. Id like to see yawetog's reply before commenting further though.
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:16 am

Post by Grimmy »

Spolium wrote:Two anti-towns don't make a right.
but three lefts do.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:53 am

Post by Grimmy »

Spolium wrote:
Nightfall wrote:<For the record I think we should remember though that we aren't certain yet that they were just joke votes>
For the record, I think we can be fairly sure that they were all jokevotes - see my observations in #225.
Grimmy wrote:but three lefts do.
I guess Stalin, Chairman Mao and Casto all ended up on the right, for all intents and purposes.

Were you actually making a point here? If so, it escapes me.
it was a joke.

Two wrongs dont make a right, but three left turns do!

(picture it, use your hands to point, and you will get the joke)

Grimmy
hates when the joke loses funny by having to be explained
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:33 am

Post by Grimmy »

Ive been checking in, but nothing is really going on, so Im dealing with my RL work in the meantime.

Grimmy
checking in
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:00 am

Post by Grimmy »

ac1983fan wrote:Well, nothing's going to go on unless people do something.

So I guess I'll be that person.
fos: alabaska J

Don't ask for analysis but not post any good content yourself.
vote: grimmy

You're only long post is just speculation on the flavor that corresponds to roles, which isn't really to useful. Other than that, you've made six posts, two of which were joke posts, one was explaining a joke, and one was your 'checking in' post. That leaves two posts which I would consider semi-useful. There has been plenty of stuff for you to comment on, why haven't you done such?

I still find jebus scummy,
but if grimmy's play so far isn't anti-town and/or scummy, I don't know what is.
Highlighted my favorite part.

I made a post based on my first read through.
my check-ins are to let everyone know im still in the game and to not get prodded or replaced.
yet this is vote worthy?
you make it sound like I am the ONLY person in this game who hasnt contributed.
FOS and sticking out tongue: AC

and a neener neener thrown in for good measure.

Anywho
on to more important things.

I see the point that Nightfall was trying to make, but I think that the only time joke voting and such really hurt the town was in those bad idea mafia games where everyone had guns and tried to get thier shots in before everyone else, and it ended with alot of dead townies before anyone else could post. Its
FOS:Nightfall
=worthy right now, but not enough for me to vote on it. Either he got backed into a corner, or he was bragging too much and got his wires crossed. Worth keeping an eye on.

More soon
Grimmy
throws yet ANOTHER neener neener at AC
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Grimmy »

Alabaska J wrote:
charter wrote:
Nightfall wrote:
charter wrote: Nightfall is definately scum, he has still not added anything to this game.
Excuse me... I was one of the very first people to argue against your idea
of mass name claiming and have continued to debate that issue with you as you haven't seemed to want to give it up... What else have you contributed?
Given opinions on quite a few people. You haven't.
this is a bullshit reason to call someone definitely scum. just sayin.
Question: what are your thoughts about AC doing basically the same thing?

Grimmy
going backwards in the game
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Grimmy »

Major FOS: Gamma

Between the hammer and the gameplay, he is a likely candidate, but i want to see what his possible replacement says first

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:35 am

Post by Grimmy »

ac1983fan wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:so did you not see his post earlier ac? or were you just trying to pressure him into more analysis?
Again, he had only made one large, non-joke post at the time of my voting him, which was mostly a list of possible role names. So kinda, although I'm willing to go back to voting him if he starts posting non-contribution posts again.
Also, why don't you post some analysis, Alabaska?
speaking of not posting a lot of analysis, you've posted shockingly little yourself. one post on how you thought grimmy was scummy and then you take it back immediately after one post defending himself. grimmy was hardly the biggest offender. if you were gonna go after people for not contributing, we have people who don't even seem to post anymore. i'm finding you fairly hypocritical right now.
I replaced in one week ago. Grimmy seemed incredibly anti-town, so my vote was mostly because he wasn't contributing anything relevant whatsoever. Posting non-contributive posts can be worse than not posting. I feel like all of my posts have been contribution. Asking for analysis but not posting any isn't helpful. I'm trying to be helpful. Grimmy has apparantly decided to be helpful (hopefully), although I'm willing to vote him again if he restarts his anti-town behavior. You are not really being helpful, all your doing is trying to cast suspicion on the person asking the person asking for analysis to post some of his own.
Might as well throw that vote back on me now, pilgrim.

Joking alot is my playstyle, and you find it disagreeable, I guess we know where you vote will stay for the majority of the game.

and dont try to convince me otherwise, lowering your glasses and using an authoritative tone saying "grimmy, this is a serious situation and we expect you to treat it as such...wahh wahh wahh..(charlie brown teacher voice)

The whole point of playing a quote unquote "game" is to have quote unquote "fun" and my quote unquote "Non Serious Joking" is my way of having said quote unquote "fun"

so in a preemptive neener, I throw a
Vote: Ac

you need to lighten up, or a wet willy. since my hands are busy typing, you get the sloppy vote.

neener neener.

Grimmy
juggling votes in the air to the applause of the crowd.
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:37 am

Post by Grimmy »

Alabaska J wrote:so did you not see his post earlier ac? or were you just trying to pressure him into more analysis?
this is why he voted for me. I accept that he will be the wet towel in my swimming pool of fun for this game.

Im ok with it. but if he does do something REALLY scummy, I will be the first to call him out on it.

<cyber wedgies AC>

neener neener
Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:31 am

Post by Grimmy »

Alabaska J wrote:
Jebus wrote:Nightfall, why is a 3 man wagon (putting whoever it was at L-4) in the RVS scummy?
to spur some conversatications, I shall put my opinion into this question.

Its has always seemed suspicious when a number of votes get tacked on to one person in the RVS, because there are so many options to place a random vote, it seems suspicios that people would pile them on to one person so early in the game.

Grimmy
yes I am insane, thanks for asking. And yes, I would like fries with that!
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:49 am

Post by Grimmy »

Jebus wrote:Zilla - nice avvy. Also, waiting for your response...
Grimmy wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:
Jebus wrote:Nightfall, why is a 3 man wagon (putting whoever it was at L-4) in the RVS scummy?
to spur some conversations, I shall put my opinion into this question.

Its has always seemed suspicious when a number of votes get tacked on to one person in the RVS, because there are so many options to place a random vote, it seems suspicious that people would pile them on to one person so early in the game.

Grimmy
yes I am insane, thanks for asking. And yes, I would like fries with that!
Why is it suspicious for a random wagon on one person in the RVS?
what made it look suspicious was that one after another, despite the number of other players in this game, the votes piled up on one player.

Ive seen suspicions placed on people who simply put a SECOND vote on someone in the RVS, but we had THREE.

Like I said, I was giving a reason why it would be suspicious. Personally, I dont take ANYTHING in the RVS stage seriously, with the exception being when someone keeps their random vote and decalres it a serious one.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:17 am

Post by Grimmy »

Nightfall wrote:Under pressure Gamma seemed to crack. Which is why he had my vote for day 1.
Gamma wrote: 1. when have i been acting like a sheep?
2. active lurking can be applied to you. don't accuse me of not being up to your activity standards, I have a life.
3. you're only saying this because charter called you out on it. So fuck this shit. I'm not listening to it at all.
I Agree that this part makes ooba/gamma suspicious and would like to hear ooba's side of the story.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:06 am

Post by Grimmy »

Unvote

Ac is off the hook for now, but Ooba/gamma is not.

Vote: Ooba

In a game where almost everyone has been lurking, ooba posted ONCE.

also, Ooba did nothing to alay the suspicions of gammas hammer in day one, or the breakdown that was quoted before which seemed suspicious.

At this point in the game (final hours before deadline) we need to TRY to lynch someone cause we have a fair chance of hitting scum just as much as we do of lynching a townie.

(im not gonna do the math, but with very little in the way of strong arguements towards someones scumminess, I have to go back to the scummy behavior of someone who left the game.)

We should not let this day go by with a no lynch. we need to try to lynch a scum, or we will be in the same position tomorrow, with what will most likely be one less townie.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:30 am

Post by Grimmy »

Zilla wrote:I propose we pressure lurkers back into the game, and I'd like to start with the people who haven't contributed much in their posts anyway, hence Alabaska.
if it is for this reason, then I would be a hypocrite when my work flow outweighs my mafia time and I post rarely.

grimmy
answering (sort of) the zillaquestion.

Who else is not voting and who are our lynch options at this point?
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:13 am

Post by Grimmy »

fos for now: ala..J

I agree with what acfan said, but I want to give ala a chance to reply first before the votes go on him.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:55 am

Post by Grimmy »

im keeping my FOS.

why would he have the character name, and not just the name of the card like the rest of us?

(im counting me and the people who died in that tally)

i think he stretched a bit too far in this fake claim

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:33 am

Post by Grimmy »

PSA:

Im out after tonight and wont be back until late monday or tuesday.

Also, the case vs. ala is looking better and better, but I would still like to hear from himbefore the votes are cast.

Grimmy
will try to check in later tonight
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Grimmy »

I still hold to my FOS until everyone has had their say.
I dont want to put ala at L-1 for a quicker hammer before all is said.

Grimmy
this is why I didnt leave my vote over the weekend as well
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:59 am

Post by Grimmy »

Zilla wrote: I don't like this: as if the case on Alabaska is just because he's not posting? No. Again, I'm very critical of Grimmy if Alabaska comes up scum.
I dont get this part.

I thought the motivation behind the ala votes were the name claim for his go to jail role.

I.E. rather than have a name of a property of a card, he has the full name of the officer in the picture?

To me, it seemed like he went too far with his fake claim, and this is why I found him suspicious enough for voting.

it has nothing to do with the lurker crap

Grimmy
full of lurker crap
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:05 am

Post by Grimmy »

Nightfall wrote:Zilla, I think this might be what Grimmy is talking about.
Grimmy wrote:im keeping my FOS.

why would he have the character name, and not just the name of the card like the rest of us?

(im counting me and the people who died in that tally)

i think he stretched a bit too far in this fake claim

Grimmy

I also stated that I wanted to give other people time to respond before putting him at L-1. I said why he is vote worthy, but also said why I am DELAYING my vote. I hope this is clearer now.
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:55 am

Post by Grimmy »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Rule 6 has been changed, so I recommend you take another look at it.
what did it say before?

did someone use red text?

and does quoting a mod message count?

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:15 am

Post by Grimmy »

Nightfall wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:
vote: relax the punishment on ongoing game discussion being a modkillable offense
2nd that vote.
3rdeded with some notes

with the mods able to edit out any links to said discussions, there should be a warning system. peopel get a little over eager to prove themselves in these games, so this will happen fro time to time, and the mods are here to keep the players in check. Modkills tend to ruin the flow of a game, in my oh so humble opinion.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:17 am

Post by Grimmy »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:We're getting some good replacements now, and I like that.
Yeah you'll be lucky if half the players don't quit...

Lemme break this game wide open.
this game now has the potential to be EPIC!!!

This may turn out to be the bestgame ever!

quick, mod, get Korlash in here somehow.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:26 am

Post by Grimmy »

Im here, and Im ok with the ala lynch, but i want to see what our new replacementhas to say about the whole situation.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #27) » Fri May 01, 2009 4:23 am

Post by Grimmy »

Ala, this may be your last chance. You need to post (or even quote) you own defense, because this whole "im town but you gotta look really hard for it" defense is not working and it a stallign tactic and is striking me as very scummy

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #28) » Mon May 04, 2009 2:50 am

Post by Grimmy »

Grimm Note:
RL will be very hectic until at least wednesday, so im posting to avoid prods and will be back then.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”