Mini 753 - Really Deep South (Game over!)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:45 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: roflcopter

No alt should be playing this game my friend. :P
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:39 am

Post by farside22 »

God you people are nuts. I love you all.
Elvis obvious joke comments made if you read the queue line at all.
DGB's weird vote on malth saying EK should know. Well how about sharing with the rest of the class.
Skanders: Welcome to the chaos. Your reaction is interesting. So interesting that if volk does flip scum I would vote you next.
I don't like knee jerk reactions.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Skander wrote:What is the scum reaction that Volkan made in his first post? I've read it over 3 times and I can't see it.

And is everyone voting for Volkan voting seriously?
The above is a weird reaction to BW votes. I see people who panic with votes that are being voted against but not something like this. It's like a protective action on someone for no reason.
I don't know what site you played at here but random BW in a speed game is normal.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Skander wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Skander wrote:What is the scum reaction that Volkan made in his first post? I've read it over 3 times and I can't see it.

And is everyone voting for Volkan voting seriously?
The above is a weird reaction to BW votes. I see people who panic with votes that are being voted against but not something like this. It's like a protective action on someone for no reason.
I don't know what site you played at here but random BW in a speed game is normal.
Well that would explain it. In the site I play on (MTGSalvation) random BW's are heavily frowned upon. I rarely see anyone get to closer than L-4 or L-3 without someone commenting about a wagon in the random stage and pointing fingers.
It's frowned on later in the day sort of speak, but I can't tell you the number of times I see this as a start of day to get reactions and talks going quicker.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Neko score's townie points.
@EK: I have this thing about reading newbs too well sometimes. :S
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:
farside22 wrote:@EK: I have this thing about reading newbs too well sometimes. :S
Do you think skander is newb scum? (with vollkan buddy?)
I don't know. His reasoning when asked seemed sound to me, but it's something I would keep an eye on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
I AM SCUM. THE OTHER SCUM MIGHT WAS WELL CLAIM NOW SO WE CAN COORDINATE ACTIONS AND WIN. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO WIN IF YOU ARE SCUM. CLAIM NOW.
Can I claim Miller? I claim
Miller
. I am not bulletproof so please refrain from shooting me on the spot. I will not name anyone so foolish and reckless as to shoot unprovoked, but you know who you are. I'm looking at you DGB. And you too, volkan. Although we are friends now, there is no telling if you still secretly want revenge for Peril in Panama.
Why didn't you say this when you first posted?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #81 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

ABR please talk to me like I'm not on crack with you. Can you explain why you are just claiming miller at this point and not earlier?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yes indeed.
Please explain why you claimed just now or I'm going to vote for you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:28 am

Post by farside22 »

ABR: Have you ever been a miller before?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #90 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Not that I recall, and if I was, I must have been killed very quickly.
Alright I'm good then. Just had to ask.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
farside22 wrote:Alright I'm good then.
Well I am good too, farside.
Or is that not what you meant?
What do you mean by you are 'good'? Are my answers to your interrogation satisfactory to the point that you have exhausted all your questions for me? Or should we take it in the sense that you will make up your mind once more players have weighed in on the claim, so you can better situate where you stand vis-a-vis me? Please be specific.
I'm done with my interrogation and satisfied to the point that I have exhausted all my questions for you.
Also I have had the mind to claim miller as scum and it would surprise me if you had thought abou tthis in your time her on MS.
@DGB: Every game thus far except 1 all miller claims have been town. Can you link games where millers are scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #96 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:16 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:@DGB: Every game thus far except 1 all miller claims have been town. Can you link games where millers are scum?
Are you serious? You need to be shown games with fake miller claims?
Yes. I haven't seen a game with a fake miller claim except 1. You are saying 80% are fake. Out of all the games I played with a miller it is more like 90% are town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #98 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:25 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Yes. I haven't seen a game with a fake miller claim except 1. You are saying 80% are fake. Out of all the games I played with a miller it is more like 90% are town.
Mini 703 (ongoing), so I'm naming it, but no discussion please. Natirasha claimed miller.
I looked at 703 and Nat wasn't in that game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #100 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:41 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Sorry, that's 708, not 703.

Also, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 171#776171 skitzer fakeclaimed miller

Alright 2 things reading that. 1 skitzer didn't claim right away. 2 he fake claimed vanilla then switched to miller. So that isn't even close to a good claim. ABR is claiming at the start of the day which is stated that millers should claim at the beginning of the day.
Do you know of anyone scum before who claimed at the start of the day before?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #103 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:59 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Do you know of anyone scum before who claimed at the start of the day before?
skitzer didn't claim out the gate. I will have to persue Adel's game a bit.
Are you saying we should lynch ABR because of his claim?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #114 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Skander wrote:@ Korts and farside: IN your opinons when you see someone claim miller Day 1 does that make them more or less likely to be scum than a random player who has not claimed miller (or does it not change anything)?
Depends when the person claimed and how they answer questions under pressure.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #128 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

I asked ABR someone questions because he didn't claim on his first post and wanted to know more about why he claimed when he did and why he didn't claim in his first post.

unvote:
vote: volkan
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #142 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:50 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:
farside22 wrote:I asked ABR someone questions because he didn't claim on his first post and wanted to know more about why he claimed when he did and why he didn't claim in his first post.

unvote:
vote: volkan
... I asked why you were questioning about games with millers in them. It had nothing to do with the fact that ABR claimed miller. So, what was the point of all the questioning games with millers in them?
DGB claimed that 80% of miller claims were scum I wanted proff. I dont' want to see her use this as a reason for voting someone without something valid as a future actions or reason.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #149 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Skander wrote:Farside: Can you answer the question I asked you before? What timing of the miller claiming implies town and what timing implies scum?

Where is Volkan?
Someone claiming miller at L-1 would be most likely scum in my opinion. Someone who claims miller late in the day or the next day I would put in scum category.
First post with ability to answer grilling I put into a less likely scum category. With majority of game I have been in I consider a town claim. With few exceptions.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #158 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:45 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Someone claiming miller at L-1 would be most likely scum in my opinion.
Why? What advantage is there for scum to claim MILLER, of all things, at minus 1? I'd really like yo know how this works. Are you suggesting that the scum wants to out the real miller before dying???? Or the town to back off such an awesome power role? What am I missing?
No I'm just giving examples of who I would think is scum and the timing of the claim is mostly likely scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #167 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:23 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Korts was all about the vollkan wagon until now. I don't see what could possibly have changed his mind about vollkan.
BINGO. It's very very very sketchy.

farside put vollkan and minus one, and I know she's one that loves to bus. Not only that, but she put vollkan at minus 1 with no explanation, she was babbling about ABR: "I asked ABR someone questions because he didn't claim on his first post and wanted to know more about why he claimed when he did and why he didn't claim in his first post. "
I love bussing. Never will deny that but even I'm not stupid enough as scum to lynch a buddy day 1 with nothing behind it. I wanted to see a reaction from Volkan plus if comment was sarcastic. I'm curious to know why he is being sarcastic about being lynched. If he doesn't care or if he is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #174 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:28 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:@ farside:

PLEASE answer this.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Why would a scum, run up to L-1, claim miller. Please list the advantages for said scum to claim miller.
DGB are you telling me people don't ask for claims at L-1? I'm just saying if somoene was at L-1 and was asked to claim and claimed miller I would beat it was scum. I can't imagine a town person being that dumb.

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:I love bussing. Never will deny that but even I'm not stupid enough as scum to lynch a buddy day 1 with nothing behind it. I wanted to see a reaction from Volkan plus if comment was sarcastic. I'm curious to know why he is being sarcastic about being lynched. If he doesn't care or if he is scum.
What was your purpose in putting him at minus one? Weren't you afraid he might be 'accidentally hammered?'
Are you kidding? If someone hammered without (1) waiting for a claim (2) having a good reason. I would be looking at that person tomorrow for lynch. Great way to catch scum. I doubt in this group there is dumb town or dumb scum, however.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #177 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote: DGB are you telling me people don't ask for claims at L-1? I'm just saying if somoene was at L-1 and was asked to claim and claimed miller I would beat it was scum. I can't imagine a town person being that dumb.
I will rephrase.

What are the benefits for scum to claim Miller when at L-1?

*** People! Help me! Is that not a simple question? Why is it that I can't get farside to understand this simple question??? Can someone else try to ask it differently or something? I can't get through.***

DrippingGoofball wrote:Are you kidding? If someone hammered without (1) waiting for a claim (2) having a good reason. I would be looking at that person tomorrow for lynch. Great way to catch scum. I doubt in this group there is dumb town or dumb scum, however.
What if the hammer came from a townie that didn't realize there was a wagon at L-1 on page 5?
There is no bennifit!! Why do you act like I was saying someone would do it. I'm saying examples of who I would think is scum when Skander asked me about timing of claims!! GEEZ!

With this group are you kidding? Seriously? EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS HE IS AT L-1. IF THEY HAMMER THEY ARE SCUM.
Okay.
God girl find a hobby.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #180 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't get your line of thinking either ^^^
I don't either. I have player commenting about the whole miller claim with questions and comment and I have another talking to be about a question a player asked me about what timing would I consider somoene scum who claimed miller. I feel like I'm being completely misread.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #182 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't get your line of thinking either ^^^
She says that if a player claimed miller at lynch minus one, she would bet that the player is scum.

Why would a cornered scum, at L-1, claim miller???

A cornered scum might claim miller after an infavorable investigation. But a scum wagonned to lynch minus 1 (no investigation) would be really stupid to claim miller, no?

Would that stop the lynch? No.

Would the scum out 'the real miller'? That is absurd, the scum wants to out useful power roles if they're going to go down, or, if not counterclaimed, appropriate the power role for themselves.

If a player claimed miller at L-1, they'd be hammered in the next post. I can't imagine why scum (or town, for that matter) would want to do that.
Did you even read the link you gave me. Perfect example of dumb scum. He claims vanilla and then claims miller when pressured. No it doesn't out anyone. I'm saying I would bet someone was scum if they did that because no town person would do that in their right mind.
It would surprise me to see someone fumble when pressured. It happens all the time. Why are you acting like it's a big deal. It was a comment to a question. Why are you acting like it a big tado or something?
Basically I want to understand why you are making a molehill into a mountain. Please explain.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #185 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:It would surprise me to see someone fumble when pressured. It happens all the time.
If it happens all the time, why would it surprise you?

Are you, by any chance, fumbling under pressure?
That should say wouldn't with the surprise.
No. I think you are grasping at straws.
Now please explain how you are getting that my one comment to a question asked means so much to you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #186 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

Plus I feel you are misrepresting the initail conversation and blowing out of poportion for no real good reason I can find thus far.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #191 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Plus I feel you are misrepresting the initail conversation and blowing out of poportion for no real good reason I can find thus far.
That's because you're not understanding/answering the question. If you had answered it the first time I asked, you would have spared everyone the tiresome twenty follow up questions.
If you stopped asking a misleading question I would answer it properly. As it was when you asked it looked to me like you were implying something I said had anything to do with anything. I answered a question about who I would suspect as scum with a miller claim based on time. That was the question I answered and did not understand why you found this a subject in which answering what scum gain by doing so is really something that needs any focus in my book. One had nothing to do with the other except both talked about miller vs scum claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #217 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:16 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:ok guys, abr is lying about his roleclaim, time for a lynch
ORLY?

unvote:
vote: ABR
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #248 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
unvote, vote: ABR

farside22 wrote:
ORLY?

unvote:
vote: ABR
Why the ORLY? If you are asking for rofl's reasons, why follow his vote?
It wasn't meant to be a ? it was meant to be a ! I was busy during the weekend and did a quick post before taking off. Sorry about that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #254 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:==========
NewsFlash
==========

We interrupt this Mafia game for breaking news. DrippingGoofball has just announced, in a press conference, that she will continue to demand that claimed millers be killed, no matter when they claim.

Now back to your regularly programmed game.
This just in

Farside will no longer doubt DGB.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #261 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:04 am

Post by farside22 »

@Skanders: I did what I felt was best with ABR's "claim" I questioned him till I felt satisfied with his answers. The reason I question DBG about scum claiming miller is because I have yet (till now) see scum fake claim miller day 1 as ABR did.
Notes for ABR's lynched. Didn't care for neko's comment about ABR and quick come to his defense. Don't like Carn Carn thus far. Quiet and hammers ABR. I doubt he is reading the game I know, I know people (dgb) were saying lets hammer but I always read what's going on before I hammer.
I would say neko and carn are my top two scum suspects based on ABR's lynch.

vote: Neko
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #266 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Question doesn't ABR defending volkan seem like scum trying to save his scum partner or do you look at it as more scum trying to appear town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #272 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:02 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Question doesn't ABR defending volkan seem like scum trying to save his scum partner or do you look at it as more scum trying to appear town?
A fakeclaiming miller puts himself in a very awkward position, he can't really defend a buddy, since his own credibility is nebulous at best. WIFOM I know, but I think it's more likely for ABR to strive to get 'town cred' for defending vollkan if vollkan is lynched and flips town, and ABR, as a fake claiming miller, needed all the town cred he could get. That's why I knocked one scumpoint OFF vollkan for ABR buddying up to him.
Thanks. I'm never sure which way to think about it. Sometimes I see one point and sometimes I see the other. I personally think it depends on the player. What I really need is some spyglasses to get into someone's head.
I like my vote on Neko at the moment. Malth needs to participate more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #276 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Skander wrote:
charter wrote:Are we waiting for anything in particular? I don't understand why neko isn't lynched yet.
I thought we were waiting for a claim, or do people not claim at L-2 here?
neko is on vacation till the 14th. :?
Either we wait or find someone else we feel needs pressure.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #281 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Mod: can neko be temporarily replaced?
We need a claim, we can't hold off lynching the scummiest candidate for VLA reasons, in a speed game.
I agree with the above ^. We can camouflage the person who replaces Neko and just call them neko2. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #289 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

Right now I'm going to unvote but if neko is alive come the day I want to know the who and why of his ability as soon as possible.

unvote

Need to think.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #308 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:00 am

Post by farside22 »

I have 3 questions.

1. Did neko make a comment one way or another about ABR's "claim'? If so what was it?

2. Neko who did you jail last night and why?

Depending on #2 answer I will have a #3 if needed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #310 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:23 am

Post by farside22 »

I found this DGB and there is a reason I'm asking.
neko2086 wrote:rofl, no. I don't think the morning phase is over yet anyway.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #311 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Found his thoughts on ABR
neko2086 wrote:Hm. I don't know how ABR's claim can be anything more than a null-tell. This discussion is getting real WIFOMy real fast.

ABR, now that you've made your entrance, could you share some thoughts on who you think is scum?
I really dont' see how jailing a claimed miller was the right move reading this.
I still want an answer if he jailed anyone day 2. Just for clarification.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #313 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:46 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:I found this DGB and there is a reason I'm asking.
neko2086 wrote:rofl, no. I don't think the morning phase is over yet anyway.
There are no nights. Yesterday, he jailed ABR. And he said that he hasn't submitted today's choice.
He did say yet. Once again I have a reason to ask.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #314 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Also would be nice to know if neko did use his ability why he didn't jail rofl. Rofl was an obvious target.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #317 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:50 am

Post by farside22 »

All I get from copter was this:
I took this statement to mean he looked into ABR that night. Interesting enough if he see's ABR doesn't that mean that Neko didn't lock him up?

Goes to look up reporter.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #319 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay DGB is correct:

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Reporter

For those curious. If copter saw that ABR wasn't home then it's clear he wasn't blocked.

thinking

thinking

Makes sense can't see otherwise.

vote: Neko
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #327 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

neko2086 wrote:Ugh. Now I'm really confused. I did jail ABR, and early on too. That's why I didn't believe rofl right away, but then the thing about ABR talking to the mod was pointed out, and I thought that's what rofl was referring to...

rofl must have checked out abr before I imprisoned him, or I was roleblocked.

Haven't jailed anybody yet. Again, didn't jail rofl as he didn't look like an obvious target. Why would I think he's an obvious target when I jailed ABR?
Simply put reading the game and all. ABR was scum yes. rofl outted him.
Ergo rolf looks so town it makes my teeth hurt. Day 2 you had an action and you chose not to use it? Are you really serious?

Please lynch the scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #329 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

It's possible looking at DGB's quote that it would explain the action of why rolf. A couple of issues I have at this moment. I feel 2 people are scum with a possible 3rd at this point

Korts/ tajo (very high)
charter
volkan

Volkan stated the following:
I'd forgotten all about Panama...until now :Evil:

On the other hand, I am firmly of the view that Millers should claim as early as possible (and this is early enough).

Easily believes without question the miller claim.
charter found the discussion unncecessary and Korts believed it as well. None of these 3 have hammered Neko at this point and none are voting for him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #339 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:11 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: tajo

Didn't like his hammer at the end. Didn't care for his predessor who was Korts. Felt connections between ABR and Korts.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #342 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:27 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Didn't like his hammer at the end. Didn't care for his predessor who was Korts. Felt connections between ABR and Korts.
Id be careful with that vote, farside.
Why didnt you like my hammer?
Whats wrong with me not caring about Korts?
Also, can you show me that connections?
You voted without a reason. You replaced stating you were reading but never had any conclusion except a list.

See DGB's post about the interactions but I will give you more in a bit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #343 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Here is the main thing he said about ABR.
Korts wrote:No, DGB, I never said that a miller claim=confirmed town. To me it makes no immediate difference regarding alignment. I don't "trust millers with my money" but neither do I trust anyone else in this game with it.

So get on with actually relevant scumhunting instead of going off on tangential policy lynches.
I smell scum bussing with his vote on ABR. Korts kept his distance the whole conversation when ABR was being asked. He didn't question the claim.

Tajo instead of a list how about reason's. I think a list without reason is a poor attempt from you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #347 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:39 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Id be careful with that vote, farside.
Why didnt you like my hammer?
Whats wrong with me not caring about Korts?
Also, can you show me that connections?
You voted without a reason. You replaced stating you were reading but never had any conclusion except a list.
Didnt have much time and mood to make a wallotext post with a decent lynch near. Thought/still think that it is much better to do a better reread knowing neko's alignment.
This makes me scum why?[/mech]
You are typically more vocal about who is scum and why when you are town. So I've noted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #349 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:19 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
charter wrote:It's totally farside+vollkan.
vote vollkan
farside??? Why farside?
Because I'm on to something. Come on vote tajo with me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #351 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
vote vollkan
farside??? Why farside?
Don't think it will behoove town to answer this right this second.
Oh really since I believe this to be an out and out calling out. Why dont' you share with the class. I don't see you saying anything but player X is scum with nothing to back it up.
I think someone is about to fake claim here. Get ready to bring out your popcorn everyone this should be a good one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #354 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
charter wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
vote vollkan
farside??? Why farside?
Don't think it will behoove town to answer this right this second.
Oh really since I believe this to be an out and out calling out. Why dont' you share with the class. I don't see you saying anything but player X is scum with nothing to back it up.
I think someone is about to fake claim here. Get ready to bring out your popcorn everyone this should be a good one.
Farside, you think charter is softclaiming what. What is the scum benefit for he if he is lying?
My review should be done tonight.
To cause a mislynch. It is a nightless game so scum using a tactic to get a player out of the game is not unheard of. He's using no game related reason to say I'm scum. Just as you are. He then goes on to state that it's not town to answer why? He's just making stuff up.
He may be bussing his scum buddy. Have to look more at volkan/ charter link.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #357 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:When did I call you scum?
Ah you said neutral. I take back the you part of that post. But still don't like the short analysis with nothing to back it up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #360 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:
charter wrote:Good imagination, but it's purely meta. I don't think it's fruitful for me to argue that because farside is making sense, she probably isn't town, right now.
/facepalm.
WOW, that's too insane of a scumtell for
me
to use, to put things in perspective.
I have no idea who that comment is for DGB.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #368 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:Every game I've been in with farside where she's town she has been a loose cannon and made no sense whatsoever. This is quite the opposite of that, so that's why I think she's scum for meta reasons.

Farside also dropped her 'charter needs time to fakeclaim' bs pretty fast too.
You seemed to imply you knew something and now are using "she is making too much sense" to gloss over having nothing of a case.

Meta is so overrated. Only a few players do I use meta on. I'm criticizing tajo for not supply more info because he's a better player as town. However I can see ABR/ Korts pair looking at the game. Tajo's hammer with little to no reason is another factor that looks scummy. Using meta alone to me is a scum tactic that means I have no case but look at the meta.
Whatever.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #370 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:29 am

Post by farside22 »

You don't suck has scum tajo. You are less informative as scum.
You hammer looks scummy because your last comment was is there anything I need to know. You voted on Neko with no case or reason and your list afterwords looked like a desperate attempt at saying something when you said nothing at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #374 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:57 am

Post by farside22 »

@tajo: Did you note that neko has asked to replaced out of all his games on this site before hammering?
Also if Carn is inactive in this game is he inactive in all his games or just this one?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #391 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Sigh I don't know why. I got nothing from tajo scum hunting wise to believe him, but his comments this page make me ponder.

unvote

I need to think for a bit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #402 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:36 am

Post by farside22 »

I could be down with Carn vote. Carn has been way behind and I did search his/her (sorry don't remember) profile and he is active just not every day active.
I would be surprise about Volkan scum. Yes I know scum buss but ABR certainly pushed it and the case felt like crap to me.
I don't know I'm still thinking
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #416 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:17 am

Post by farside22 »

DGB do you have anything to say about anything? I'm going to hold off on the hammer till DGB has her say.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #432 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:43 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm typically gone during the weekends.

Sigh I don't like the Volkan wagon. I can't imagine why ABR would buss his scum partner on crap like what was being said day one on Volkan.

I had hope to have information at this point from someone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #434 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:33 am

Post by farside22 »

I've been thinking and I would rather seen Carn lynched or claiming at this point.

vote: Carn
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #436 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:40 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:DGB, what do you make of farside's complete reversal on her stance on vollkan and now her searching for more roleclaims?
What reversal? I've been saying Volkan bussing from ABR looks bad from the start.

Quotes if you going to make comments like this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #437 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:42 am

Post by farside22 »

By the by if you are talking about this:
farside22 wrote:DGB do you have anything to say about anything? I'm going to hold off on the hammer till DGB has her say.
Because I decided not to hammer? Well excuse me for noting agreeing with a case I haven't liked from the get go.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #442 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:23 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:
farside22 wrote:It's possible looking at DGB's quote that it would explain the action of why rolf. A couple of issues I have at this moment. I feel 2 people are scum with a possible 3rd at this point

Korts/ tajo (very high)
charter
volkan

Volkan stated the following:
I'd forgotten all about Panama...until now :Evil:

On the other hand, I am firmly of the view that Millers should claim as early as possible (and this is early enough).

Easily believes without question the miller claim.
charter found the discussion unncecessary and Korts believed it as well. None of these 3 have hammered Neko at this point and none are voting for him.
farside22 wrote:DGB do you have anything to say about anything? I'm going to hold off on the hammer till DGB has her say.
These gave me the impression you found vollkan scummy.
farside wrote:Because I decided not to hammer? Well excuse me for noting agreeing with a case I haven't liked from the get go.
Umm, sorry, but what you said before definately implied you were willing to hammer. You're now trying to say you were waiting on DGB to hammer before, but now you're saying you didn't agree with a vollkan lynch then? Why didn't you say "I don't agree with a vollkan lynch" instead of "I'm going to hold off on the hammer"?
DrippingGoofball wrote:
charter wrote:DGB, what do you make of farside's complete reversal on her stance on vollkan and now her searching for more roleclaims?
Any particular reason why you worry that lurkerscum CarnCarn is pressured?
Yes, because it lets vollkansuperduperscum live longer.
Yes but I found your actions scummy and Korts scummy. I was wrong about Korts so I get to second guess myself.
As for the hammer I just don't like the case. i was hoping DGB would have something substancial to state when she came on. She didn't I'm not thrilled with that nothing comment right now.

I'm curious to know why charter seems certain Volkan is scum now. It leaves a bad taste and not the I'm rolefishing type thing where I usually feel someone is being honest to me type thing. This is the I'm trying to lynch someone I know to be scum since I'm scum type thing.

DGB will you mind if I test a theory here I hope.

unvote:
vote: Volkan

FOS: charter
no matter volkan's alignment I'm looking at you next.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #444 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:DGB, what alignment do you think farside has now?
Please your manic Volkan is scum I'm betting scum bussing or mislynch. Either way I'm betting scum on you.
DGB actually knows better. I'm sure someone else reading knows as well better. What you got buddy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #447 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:31 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Totally 100% confirmed no-doubt-about-it town.
I'm getting better about bread crumbing don't you think. :P
Can I ask why you haven't done anything yet?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #451 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:
farside22 wrote:
charter wrote:DGB, what alignment do you think farside has now?
Please your manic Volkan is scum I'm betting scum bussing or mislynch. Either way I'm betting scum on you.
DGB actually knows better. I'm sure someone else reading knows as well better. What you got buddy?
unvote, vote farside

So regardless of vollkan's alignment, I am scum to you? You still vote vollkan though? You only vote vollkan again after I call you out on it, but you think I'm scum and the wagon on him is rubbish? Looks like this one is in the bag. (also add her inquisition about ABR's claim but didn't vote him over it)
Haha I hit a nerve. Awesome!
I know you scum buss like no one else I've seen so give it up buddy I got stuff you don't know about.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #453 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:39 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:charter, are you CarnCarn's buddy?
You think it's Carn still. Last time I saw charter scum he bussed his scum buddy hard. I'm thinking the say thing. Wish I had a laser gun to test my theory on him with.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #457 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:39 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:If it'll make you vote farside, sure.
Someone missed my vote as a hammer.

DGB who else do you find to be town in this game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #459 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:40 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:
farside22 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:charter, are you CarnCarn's buddy?
You think it's Carn still. Last time I saw charter scum he bussed his scum buddy hard. I'm thinking the say thing. Wish I had a laser gun to test my theory on him with.
When was this? It would be idiotic of me to bus a partner here with one scum already dead.
Family guy and don't even. Should I post the link where you went after ZONE every day including the day where only 2 of you were left as scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #460 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:43 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:It's so much fun watching scum squirm.

Who shall we lynch? charter or CarnCarn?
I'm thinking charter he says he has proff he isn't scum. Funny he seems to miss all the things said in game from rolf and tajo. As well as me.

This is fun.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #466 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:
farside22 wrote:

I'm thinking charter he says he has proff he isn't scum. Funny he seems to miss all the things said in game from rolf and tajo. As well as me.

This is fun.
I'm betting someone already knows I'm not scum.
ORLY. I haven't seen anything and I'm paying attention to certain things to see if scum try to do something stupid since they can't talk to each other.
If you are actually town you might actually want to read the game.

By the way what you call distancing I hear tales that its called bussing.

DGB do you want the link so you can tell me if it's distancing or bussing?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #467 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:51 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:

This is fun.
I have to add I wonder about this proff and foaming reaction from charter. You think possible GF maybe?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #469 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:52 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:[quote="farside22"DGB do you want the link so you can tell me if it's distancing or bussing?
It's all bus'ing to me. But I guess if a player pushes a buddy with moderate strength, while pushing a townie full strength, then it's distancing.[/quote]

Thanks. People always make be feel I have the wrong terminology.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #472 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:58 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:No, anyone with a night action that targets can confirm me.
I think this should be confirmed by someone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #474 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:59 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
charter wrote:No, anyone with a night action that targets can confirm me.
Scum roleblocker much?
A role blocker can be confirmed by being targeted? I never head of a role that can be confirmed by targeting them before.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #478 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:Fine, target me with your action two days in a row, I'm a commuter. I can commute every other day. Now, can I commute tomorrow or not? Any bets scum?
How does this make you 100% town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #481 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Ugh? I just checked the wiki. It's half-time nightkill immunity. The only players that can confirm you are scum. And that's grossly inconsistent with your statement that any player targeting you would confirm you as town.
Shit, I thought it was all actions because that's what the commuter was last game I was in with one, but I just checked my role PM and it's just kills. So yeah, I guess it's not confirmable.
farside wrote:How does this make you 100% town?
Because one day you'd get no result, and the other you would, which would be a commuter, and I've never heard of a scummuter. But only kills will fail.
Okay I have a theory for use tomorrow with the hope that Volkan is scum.

DGB did you recieve something that you have not used yet?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #482 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:10 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:How does this make you 100% town?
That's the funniest thing, ever.

If he's telling the truth, and the scum takes him up on his offer, he'll be 100% dead.

The only way for him to be so cocksure is if he's helping decide who gets nightkilled, hahahahahah.
I think about smalltown games where a commuter can be scum. So forgive my sceptic attitude on this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #483 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Skander's get your butt in here. We need to brake this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #485 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:12 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote: DGB did you recieve something that you have not used yet?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #488 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:16 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:
farside22 wrote: DGB did you recieve something that you have not used yet?
Yes, if I had gotten a useful result, I would have made use of it.
Great no matter Volkan's alignment I think tomorrow we will get a deffinate scum.

Be ready to brake this game!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #490 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:18 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Be ready to brake this game!
The ducks are lined up in a row.
Can I ask because my PM was unclear when you recieve the item?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #494 (isolation #86) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:22 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:Answer me these questions three. Why am I scum? What will you do once I flip town? Why is farside town?
Because charter is not paying attention to anything this last question is almost hysterical.

Your scum because of your actions and unvote and vote based on OMGUS attitude. You have been foaming at the mouth in regards to Volkan then say. Meta tells me farside doesnt' make sense as town. So now what? I'm not making sense to you obviously so I'm still scum? Your attitude is just setting up lynches when you look at me as next. How do you know I will be alive?
Let's go back to Volkan and more important if he is scum I'm looking at you for foaming he is scum attitude and ignoring others who are obvious lurking and badly in the first place.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #496 (isolation #87) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:27 am

Post by farside22 »

@DGB
farside22 wrote: Can I ask because my PM was unclear when you recieve the item?
charter depending on a few answers and things that will happen tomorrow I can't say what your flip will mean.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #497 (isolation #88) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:27 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:@DGB
farside22 wrote: Can I ask because my PM was unclear when you recieve the item?
charter depending on a few answers and things that will happen tomorrow I can't say what your flip will mean.
That is if you are town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #499 (isolation #89) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:Ooohhh, looks like a slip up to me.
WILL YOU READ WHAT IS GOING ON. IF YOUR SCUM THEN PLEASE IGNORE IT AND CONTINUE BEING BLIND DEAF AND DUMB.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #500 (isolation #90) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

God charter is worse then Empking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #502 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:35 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:I am reading. You and DGB are so sure I'm scum, regardless of vollkan. I know this is wrong, so I'm trying to figure out if it's because you're just wrong, or you're scum. Setting up mislynches as you've done is scummy. Didn't realize I had to explain this out.
Head slap, head slap, head slap

I'm going to go hit my head against a wall now. I think I may break through it first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #506 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:05 am

Post by farside22 »

I expect a few things to happen. DGB I hope you use what you have today. Skanders I suggest either Carn or Kison if you know what I mean.
I feel I will be dead today after all I've said.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #508 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:17 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:
vote no lynch
What's your hurry? Don't want to out your scum buddy yet?

Meh I need to see what happens with today it should if everything works out tell us something.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #510 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:42 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:Well, it's generally easier to get just three townies to agree on scum than it is four. I'd rather do LYLO instead of MYLO.
Meh I think if info is given that should not be standard cause.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #511 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Mass prod please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #513 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:Massclaim? Or no lynch and do it tomorrow? Or something else altogether? I've already claimed in my infinate wisdom.
charter do you know that most likely someone will die today. There are 6 players. In 2 days RL there will most likely be five players.
I think waiting till the mafia does it's kill today then mass claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #521 (isolation #97) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:42 am

Post by farside22 »

@DGB not everything is investigative roles. :twisted:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #524 (isolation #98) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Well if DGB is scum then the town loses. I don't see it and I give her props if that is true.
However tajo was killed stating he thought DGB was town. He was a detective maybe he looked into her?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #526 (isolation #99) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:Tajo stated a lot of stuff, I haven't seen any of it pan out yet.

Also, what about Kison? Malthusis wasn't very good and he's said literally nothing. Time to go check post history. Ehhh, it's shaky, but not damning against him.

Farside, if you're just going to give up with saying "so and so played good if they're scum, they deserve to win" then how the hell do you ever plan on winning?

Why haven't we massclaimed yet? DGB can go first.
Because I don't see DGB as scum. Mass claim before scum does it's kill is dumb

fos: charter
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #528 (isolation #100) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:My bad, I haven't been thinking.
I think one of the 2 flakers is scum. I'm betting Carn but right now mass claim is a bad idea. However I'm not enjoying those who aren't playing and I think the mod is going to be out for a couple of days. :cry:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #530 (isolation #101) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Kison wrote:Do you think Carn is scum for anything other than his inactivity? He's been inactive all across the site since the 17th.

I am still in the process of reading. Almost done, but that post explosion from yesterday did not help. I agree that we need to wait for a kill to go through before mass claiming, otherwise we're making that kill a whole lot easier.
I do see Carn hasnt' been around since the 17th. A replacement is needed.
I don't know Carn as well as your predessor have been MIA all game. That doesn't help any evaluation. In a game like this scum lurking would not be unheard of.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #535 (isolation #102) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Izzy wrote:
Kison wrote:Would town lurking be unheard of, considering this game moves at a faster pace? In any event, the accusation of lurking is more relevant to my predecessor, who is still active all across the site. Which brings me back to the question of why CarnCarn over me?
When Carn was here he wasn't really trying and I have seen Carn play before and this didnt' seem like a town Carn to me.
On the other hand I have never been around malth. I don't know his play. I know only very little about you too.
I am calling you both out as lurkers. I just lean Carn based on meta.

FYI: Thoughts on mass claim. Also why haven't you caught up? Where are you and what notes do you have on each player at this point?
Sorry this is farside and I agree with the above.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #543 (isolation #103) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:07 am

Post by farside22 »

charter scum bussing any proof of this?
This game charter was GF. Day one he went after his scum partner and hard. Every day since it was the same.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9776
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #552 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Morning ends today depending on RR is around to give results.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #619 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:damn it I totally had a DGB scum and Kison town read

I thought the farside kill was today, what happened in that regard?
Shame the game was no win with this town. DGB and Skander was great till recently. Skanders felt off and so did DGB. I second guessed myself and the fact that no one freaking asked how DGB received an item watched me and got no results just pisses me off.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #638 (isolation #106) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:inventor farside also sent me a doc protection kit when i knew the kill was heading straight for my head.

Yay should have made you a vig but didn't know what would happen till too late.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #640 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:30 am

Post by farside22 »

I wish shaft had been here when I was. This game hurt with town lurking. :(

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”