Mini 753 - Really Deep South (Game over!)

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:42 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Vote: Korts

Leave Volkan alone, he has done you no harm.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:42 pm

elvis_knits wrote:
I AM SCUM. THE OTHER SCUM MIGHT WAS WELL CLAIM NOW SO WE CAN COORDINATE ACTIONS AND WIN. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO WIN IF YOU ARE SCUM. CLAIM NOW.
Can I claim Miller? I claim
Miller
. I am not bulletproof so please refrain from shooting me on the spot. I will not name anyone so foolish and reckless as to shoot unprovoked, but you know who you are. I'm looking at you DGB. And you too, volkan. Although we are friends now, there is no telling if you still secretly want revenge for Peril in Panama.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:56 pm

farside22 wrote:Why didn't you say this when you first posted?
I personally believe, that U.S. americans, are unable to do so, because uh, some people out there in our nation...don't have random voting, and, such as...south africa, and the Iraq...and I believe that our system over here, should encourage random voting in the first post of the day, and everywhere such as :o

I have no excuse. I thought I would make an elaborate case for myself before claiming to be more convincing, but as time crept up on me like when you're having fun, the need to claim grew imminent.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:21 pm

Yes indeed.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:03 am

elvis_knits wrote:ABR, do you want to die?
I most certainly do not.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:25 am

Do you want to know why I claimed on my second post? That is because at the time of my first post, I planned on making a more elaborate second post detailing the pros and the cons of claiming miller right off the bat.
For example, by claiming I potentially give the scum one less townie to peg as a power role. Conversely, I also save the cop an investigation that would turn up positive.
This way, everyone could follow me through my thought process, and come to agree with me that a miller should indeed claim day 1 or not at all, and the only remaining matter to settle would be whether the claim itself is truthful or not.

However, it came to my attention that role actions would be made available as early as 12 hours from the time I came back to this thread. It became urgent to claim lest I lose all opportunity of claiming in the future. Therefore I clumsily, if flamboyantly, told the truth, knowing that if I delayed any further than the morning period, I would hinder the town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:34 am

Not that I recall, and if I was, I must have been killed very quickly.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:44 am

farside22 wrote:Alright I'm good then.
Well I am good too, farside.
Or is that not what you meant?
What do you mean by you are 'good'? Are my answers to your interrogation satisfactory to the point that you have exhausted all your questions for me? Or should we take it in the sense that you will make up your mind once more players have weighed in on the claim, so you can better situate where you stand vis-a-vis me? Please be specific.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:15 am

charter wrote:No one is arguing that ABR is scum because he claimed miller. You guys are letting vollkan off the hook. FOS those arguing this.
Very good point charter. I will have to come back on this later.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:57 am

neko2086 wrote:ABR, now that you've made your entrance, could you share some thoughts on who you think is scum?
I will come back to this once you've posted your read on at least 3 players. Except for one post, we have seen nothing but one-liners (or two) from you so far. I've played with you before Neko, and I think you can do much, much better.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:57 am

neko2086 wrote:It's page 6, still pretty early, so all I'm asking is that we get something more than "Hi, I'm the miller" from you. I know you wanted to claim early, which makes sense to me, but I'm just hoping that's not all we get before we get too far along here.

We also need CarnCarn to put himself out there. I just really don't like getting too far into discussion w/o everyone having put themselves on the line to some extent, lest someone be sitting back and watching the action take place. This is why I didn't like rofl's comment, which basically allowed him to stay on the vollkan wagon w/o drawing too much attention to it.

Also, ABR, are you saying my one-liners are void of content or use? Do you think there's no utility to being concise when asking certain questions or making certain comments?

You'll get more from me soon, don't worry.
I'm still navigating through different possibilities. You know neko, I may be known as little else than the miller to you now, but from my perspective, you are known for little else than just one more person attacking volkan. I am not attacking you. It would be hypocritical for either of us to request immediate and expansive contributions from the other. I think everyone enjoys some space to reflect, go through a couple scenarios, and post their suspicions when they are ready to expose their findings. This is my experience. And since Really Deep South is my only non-newbe game, it has my full attention. (I don't play more than one game at a time now).
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:48 am

vollkan wrote:44: ABR steps in to defend me. Buddying in potentia
No, that was my random vote and first post.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:56 am

elvis_knits wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote: Korts

Leave Volkan alone, he has done you no harm.
I fail to see how this is a random vote.
Joke comment + vote = random vote. Its not because someone has not harmed you personally that they aren't scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:59 pm

I don't get your line of thinking either ^^^
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:14 pm

I'm out of this game.

The moderator is being an ass and I have no time to waste with ragingrabbit. Bye.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”