afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Post by afatchic »

Sorry its taken so long. for some reason it wouldn't let me reply in the thread. every time i clicked reply it took me back to the main screen. anyways i should be finishing me read soon now that it actually lets me reply.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by afatchic »

Sorry catching up is taking so long. this is my biggest problem about the mafia; trying to find time to catch up when replacing and doing rereads. once i get caught up i usually stay real active. the problem that is taking me so long here is that a lot of people are like pyramid posting where they quote a lot, then say one sentence about it, making the pages extremely long. hopefully i will be done soon and have some useful content. Just wanted to let yall know i haven't forgotten about yall though.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by afatchic »

Juls- im not even gonna attempt to answer any questions about why my predecessor said something, or did something, and if you feel the need to lynch me have at it. however im not him, so im not gonna answer for him.

Anyways, i haven't had as much free time as i had anticipated, and my normal way of replacing is to wait until i finish before i post comments, since people didn't seem to like me posting as i read. so im just posting to let everyone know i haven't forgotten about you, but i just haven't finished completely reading.

And no i don't anticipate claiming soon, juls.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:56 am

Post by afatchic »

Vi wrote:Vote: afatchic[/b] (L-3)
Heck, add on three more before i get caught up why don't ya. that should be fun.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:49 am

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:I sdon't like afatchic's reactions to the wagon on her (not answering the questions or even attempting to clear anything up...and being defensive).
Sorry. It may just be better for the town if i get lynched...
freeko wrote:@bsg & afatchic: got
ANYTHING
to say
AT ALL
?

Admittedly I am voting afatchic out of self preservation, though I personally would like to be voting BSG instead.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:50 am

Post by afatchic »

To make things interesting....
Vote Freeko
. gotta love setting traps... :)

Anyways, didn't realize deadline was so soon, ill try my best to get my thoughts up by wed.-ish.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by afatchic »

Korts wrote:afatchic, if you wanted to set a trap, why explicitly state that intention? Do you agree that this defeats the whole purpose?
:), you may never know. actually the town will know quite well what i am intending to do tomorrow upon my lynch, as that seems to be the case.

Gosh i have such a good role, i really don't wanna have to claim it.

Mod Note at above - All roles are good ;D

Mod-Edit Votecount 2-19

afatchic - 5 (Rhinox, Juls, Vi, freeko, Raider)
Freeko - 3 (BSG, TonyMontana, afatchic)
Juls - 1 (tubby)
Rhinox - 1 (Korts)

Not Voting - 0 (Nobody is Not Voting)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in 5 Days, in case you happen to be wondering. This is Friday, February 28th, around 1:00 GMT (or 20:00 on the 27th for EST, etc.)
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by afatchic »

Rhinox wrote:
Gosh i have such a good role, i really don't wanna have to claim it.
doesn't seem like you have much of a choice right now... My guess is you're just having trouble coming up with a good fake claim. Claim or die time. Everybody else, if he doesn't claim by deadline, someone better hammer his scum ass ;)
:) yall should def. give me till friday to make up a good fake claim!! but seriously no one hammer until i have put some thoughts into it, please.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:OK I have never been in a game with a jester but it seems like afatchic is acting like one. Can someone who has more experience with Jesters tell me if you get the same feeling?
Jesters won't be in a mini closed setup. about the only time you will find a jester is in an open game
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:This is a mini theme. I imagine he can put whatever he wants in the game.
What i am getting at is that Jesters should only be in an open game, where they are told ahead of time that there are jesters. if this was a semi open and said its possible to have jesters, then i could understand your concern. but the fact that tis a closed setup means there should not be jesters.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by afatchic »

no i don't "want" to be lynched, however if it happens i think the quick wagon will provide useful information.

And i have no idea why he said that, i have no information from the mod saying he told LT anything out of the ordinary.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Post by afatchic »

Korts wrote:IMMINENT FAKECLAIM ALERT

MAN YOUR STATIONS

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

just claim your role, what thought do you need to put in it?
Mine isn't that exciting. Give me some time to catch up, and ill have a good claim for everyone.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:05 pm

Post by afatchic »

TonyMontana wrote:
afatchic wrote:Mine isn't that exciting. Give me some time to catch up, and ill have a good claim for everyone.
thats pretty cool
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:56 am

Post by afatchic »

Korts wrote:I want to hear a claim before I decide whether or not to hammer, freeko. If nothing else comes up, I will hammer before deadline.
Well i would really prefer not to claim until i have decided there is no way to swing the votes, or defend myself or anything. im still reading. thoughts coming soon. i have a 3 hr. class tonight, then ill come home and finish my read hopefully.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by afatchic »

Sorry real life kinda hit shortly after i agreed to replace in. (/sarcasm, im not actually that sorry after the attitude i have gotten from about everyone in here)

I got to school, nearly all day monday, tue, and wed. so would normally reread thur. fri. or sat. but we have been extremely short handed at work lately so i worked 10 hour thur/friday and 14 hours saturday. and after that kind of day the last thing i want to do is come home and sit in front of a computer for a couple hours reading a game. Then on top of all that i have a ten page research paper due real soon that i have to do, however because everyone has been so loving and patient i am going to put that aside and read some of this right now. i should have more free time tomorrow to finish up.

And also, my thoughts on 779 is that he is scum, trying to push a bit harder to get me hammered before i do get a reread in since he is second in the votecount and knows if i can start to contribute, he is gonna be lynched.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by afatchic »

freeko wrote:
And also, my thoughts on 779 is that he is scum, trying to push a bit harder to get me hammered before i do get a reread in since he is second in the votecount and knows if i can start to contribute, he is gonna be lynched.
Or you didnt bother reading the rules there skimmapotamus. Squirm more. I am pushing because I am sick of you jerking everyone around for more than 10 days and doing nothing.
Doesn't look like you have done too much over the past ten days besides complain about me. seriously im not the only player in the game, and there is prolly 3 maf. left, so even if i am scum, you could look at someone else instead of throw a fit about me not posting.

Can someone please read the first 5ish pages and tell me why LT would have killed Occam night 1, then unvote?
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by afatchic »

afatchic wrote:And also, my thoughts on 779 is that he is scum, trying to push a bit harder to get me hammered before i do get a reread in since he is second in the votecount and knows if i can start to contribute, he is gonna be lynched.
I didn't every say you would be deadline lynched, i said you would be lynched. as in you are clearly scum, but people are trying to pressure me to post, and once i do... you hang. Learn to read.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by afatchic »

So how exactly are you gone either way?

and no im not stalling for time, as it wouldn't bother me a bit to be lynched. but im still not gonna claim... its just such a great role, i would hate to spoil it early for everyone.

And you can stop trying to insult, just gives me more incentive to try and put a case up against you, and i know we wouldn't want that now would we?
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by afatchic »

Since i just got to the part about the mason claim with confirmed/ non-confirmed alignment, i thought i should post This. in this game there were masons, or "Brothers" as they were called, since it went along with flavor. one was confirmed to the other and the other was not. the unconfirmed ended up being a SK.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:26 pm

Post by afatchic »

okay im on page 9 right now... and this makes more sense to me.

If we lynch freeko- he turns up Mason, then we still don't know a thing about Vi.
If we lynch freeko-he turns up scum, then we know a second one.
If we lynch Vi- Vi turns up Mason, then have one cleared.
If we lynch Vi- Vi turns up Insane Mason- down one anti-town role, also have one clear.
If we lynch Vi- Vi shows up as mafia- we just found two mafia with one lynch.
Vi seems like the most logical lynch on page 9 lol.

Unvote, Vote Vi
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:For the sake of talking...I want to reiterate that I am very suspicious of Prom King and that I think Occam is not gone from the game yet due to the fact that his role was not revealed.
Just to comment on this, as it seems to be something everyone is commenting on, i think he is dead. I think it just goes with the setup/flavor that the bodies get drug off by the wolf. If im not mistaken, most games check the dead body and find what they have on them, but since they get drug off, you have none of their possessions to check.

I think he was intending to check one of the masons, as he claimed he could, and PK(Vi) got nervous they would get checked, and killed him.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:32 pm

Post by afatchic »

Guys im getting lonely here... this is like my 5th post in a row, and no one is commenting back. :)

So im over halfway done right now, and i could gladly settle with a korts, raider or rhinox lynch today, but as it appears neither will happen, it would probably be best for me to be todays lynch.

So heres my plan: im gonna finish reading tomorrow night, as its already 230 am here, then i will post some thoughts, along with a ridiculous claim such as a vanilla townie and take the hammer.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:49 pm

Post by afatchic »

TonyMontana wrote:Plan B:
unvote, vote: afatchic
Im def. gonna get revenge for this. i clearly said wait till i finish my read, jerk.

See everyone tomorrow.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Post by afatchic »

raider8169 wrote:
afatchic wrote:See everyone tomorrow.
This sounds to me like you are unlynchable? Is that true? If true why did you not say something sooner?
1)because this proves im town, rather then everyone trying to take me at my word for it.
2)its early, and even numbers, so it seemed like a good time-if any.
3)the bandwagon seemed like it would provide useful information, especially since i don't actually die.

So the upside is now im confirmed town since an unlynchable scum is unheard of. the bad part is im gonna get night killed tonight since im confirmed.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:46 pm

Post by afatchic »

TonyMontana wrote:
afatchic wrote:Im def. gonna get revenge for this. i clearly said wait till i finish my read, jerk.
How bout you finish your goddamn read tonight, and quit jerking us around.
i wish i had a vig kill right about now....
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:09 am

Post by afatchic »

TonyMontana wrote:You and me both.
There has really been no need for you to be a jerk in the last few posts.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:26 am

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:If what you are saying is true and you are unlynchable that gave you no right to be absolutely unhelpful. The problem with you claiming on Friday is that it gave us no time to discuss and possibly find another lynch target. What you were doing was forcing the decision to no-lynch on the whole town no matter if they agreed with it or not or force us to lynch you to confirm.

I hope that tomorrow you will be helpful...it is kinda bad form to replace into a game and do absolutely nothing.
you may want to reread again, but im fairly certain i said i would be caught up by tomorrow, then claim tomorrow. And im fairly certain the town agreed on it, as 6 on them were on my wagon. And no i didn't intend to be unhelpful but RL has been kinda tough and i haven't had like 6 hours to just sit in front of a computer screen. Sorry next time ill put RL on hold for you.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:27 am

Post by afatchic »

Juls wrote:I hope that tomorrow you will be helpful...it is kinda bad form to replace into a game and do absolutely nothing.
So you think a confirmed townie won't get night killed?

Mod-Edit Final Votecount of D2

afatchic - 6 (Rhinox, Juls, Vi, freeko, Raider, TonyMontana)

Freeko - 3 (BSG)
Juls - 1 (tubby)
Rhinox - 1 (Korts)
Vi - 1 (afatchic)

Not Voting - 0 (Nobody is Not Voting)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. afatchic has been lynched.[/i]
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:28 am

Post by afatchic »

Seriously if y'all are gonna complain about lynching me, then don't bandwagon so quick. i thought it would provide useful information, so i went along with it. even if i was scum, i would still have partners out there, so blaming this on me is a
terrible
excuse.

Anyways i nominate Juls or Freeko to watch, since i believe both of their claims.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:05 am

Post by afatchic »

BSG wrote:Which leaves Juls and Rhinox for me. Of those, I think that Juls looks more town.
Well i think Rhinox is scum, so i would really prefer if he didn't watch.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by afatchic »

my role pm specifically states i cannot be lynched today
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by afatchic »

just found out the lynch immune part was a typo in my role... so bah go town.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”