tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by tubby216 »

hi thar some familar faces round this one, i am on page 9 expect something by sunday
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:13 am

Post by tubby216 »

@vi why juls??
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:32 am

Post by tubby216 »

cause thats how vi rolls? nobody knows but the vi? just throwin some shit out there before the waal of text response from vi
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:10 am

Post by tubby216 »

freeko wrote:
Vi wrote: Anyway, a friendly reminder to freeko... this game is supposed to be vanillaless. In other words, a sheep is, if not a power role, manipulable by some other power role.
My speculation is that the "sheep" are in fact "wolves in sheeps clothing". It would certainly fit the flavor of the game. Along with Korts alluding to his role having some manner of relevance. At this point I would almost be satisfied learning what relevance a sheep would actually have. Again, I can only think of one thing, damn my one track mind.
rhinox wrote: My thinking is that either they're both scum...
By George, I think he got it.

Anyways enough of that. Is it a shocker that up until very recently , both korts and raider were parking their votes on me? Along with BSG out of pretty much nowhere. Something tells me that its time to go barking up another tree. Though I certainly wouldnt mind stomping Korts guts out even still.

Maybe its time to go bother raider some. Though I dont really gett that warm and fuzzy feeling from either BSG (omgus for sure :) or Juls. Maybe if there are 3 scum then thats the scum team right there. This is of course pure speculation, and I just cant get past korts being a scum either (damn that one track mind again..)

ok but if there are "wolves in sheep clothing" then you could conclude that there must also be some sheep for them to hide amongst. and if that is true than it is quite possible for there to be more than one sheep and it possible for korts to be one of those sheep.

i just don't undserstand all the hate.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:24 am

Post by tubby216 »

i am seriously lost in this game by the way i have been reading and re-reading and i cannot get a grasp on this one. I am sorry please bear with me i will try to have something worth posting soon
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:28 am

Post by tubby216 »

ok is it beneficial for those that are sheep to claim at this point?

to me is seems anti town for them to claim.

i also see freeko's relentless persuit of this highly anti town.
that mixed with his posts appear to be missleading.

so with that

vote freeko
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by tubby216 »

@Rhinox,

i am voting freeko because i believe his wild posting and accusation are a smoke scree very anti town, I have seen nothing of value come from him yet, if he is town is fail, but i believe him clever scum
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by tubby216 »

freeko wrote:
i am voting freeko because i believe his wild posting and accusation are a smoke scree very anti town, I have seen nothing of value come from him yet, if he is town is fail, but i believe him clever scum
Yeah, thats not claiming stupid (if not scum) right there. Not only is this not a sentence, but it fits right into the plan of the scum planning to setup their lynches. They will lynch me then Vi to win the game.

For those of you who dont quite understand how it works, and for those of you who arent even playing the game (that would be all 7 of you). the scum lynch me today and then after I flip NK someone relevant. They then go after Vi on the basis that if I wasnt scum the Vi obviously is.

Now stupid, either produce something game related (like maybe some evidence to counter my claim... which NO ONE HAS DONE YET btw) or get your fucking vote off of me.
eat a bag of dick and swing from the gallows scum
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:12 am

Post by tubby216 »

i appologize for my comment, it was rude and highly uncalled for. I will do my best in future not to repeat that mistake.

but i do think freeko scum.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:10 am

Post by tubby216 »

yup

Mod-Edit Votecount 2-15

Freeko - 3 (BSG, Raider, tubby)
BSG - 1 (freeko)
Juls - 1 (Vi)
Rhinox - 1 (Korts)

Not Voting - 4 (afatchic, Rhinox, Juls, TonyMontana)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in 4 Days, in case you happen to be wondering.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:15 am

Post by tubby216 »

raider8169 wrote:
tubby216 wrote:yup
Care to add anything to this? What was the point in just posting that?
to acknowledge i read it.

i will have more later, but i just wanted to show i was reading and this game has my attention
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:53 am

Post by tubby216 »

early day one
freeko wrote:Raider, my mason partner gave ME away actually. We are actually what looks to be 3rd party masons. Our victory condition (at least mine) is simply to get to the town alive on day 6.
I also have the town win condition of winning when all scum are found.
It is unknown to me what PK's alignment is.

Personally, I dont see how my role is a "power" role. The only thing I have is the ability to talk with someone else during the night phase.
note the bolded part, throwing in town win condition part seems fake. kinda like "gee my win condition is other than town so i better throw this in there". if you are not scum then at best you are survivor esq.

occum questions it then we get this
freeko wrote:
Occam wrote:I don't think you're missing something, I think it's a bullcrap claim.
Then how stupid will you look after I am dead either by lynch or NK? Its not like I can really hide anything at this point.
appeal to emotion wether making someone fell bad for you or callin them a moron is bad mmmkay?
freeko wrote:yeah, I dont get it. You could
unvote
just like that.

but then you coudnt do this
vote: monkey man

I dont get it how you could POSSIBLY keep your vote on a claimed mason. I certainly dont see anyone trying to counter my claims or disputing my alignment. As much as I dont horribly care for Occam, you gotta go.
do you see what you did there?? more appeal/bullying

then at the end of day you set this up
freeko wrote:I think it was 7 to lynch, but his role only required 6 (regular number -1). When I die tonight, at least promise me you take korts or RS to visit me ASAP. they cant be team players when they run off and make decsicions without our consent.
its a wifom trap, i don't like this play either.

day 2
freeko wrote:FFS.. I will say this one last time. Its a flavor of my role , that I have coem to realize is misinterpreted (by me) to be an alternate win condition. It says that I am only interested in getting to the town in the flavor, and the rules state that I get to the town at the beginning of day 6.

As for my partnber BEFORE Vi came in.. I think Vi put it about right that he was retarded... and inactive. Also the game started right when the site crashed and was moved to a new host, so that kinda hindered things slightly.

I have already said EVERYTHING in my role pm now without directly quoting it. And I made it clear already that it is said that I am to be wary of him. Again not helped by the brainless retard outburst from PK that caused this whole thing to start.

If you want even more, too bad. I cant give it to you because that would mean a verbatim quote of my role pm, I cannot do that.
so you blame your pickle on a poor partner? bad form just because you were tryin to set up a gambit in wich you clear both yourself and your partner and he diddn't play along you get all bitter? {reader notes i still need to read vi/pk and will do so when this is complete}
freeko wrote:Oh, that im a sheep weaksauce? Yeah great. Thats a load of crap. I fail to see how being a sheep has any bearing on the game at all. Especially with how it relates to the supposed night watch that Korts did on Night 1.

Why not tell us what your role is?
youwere joking with this right but more to the point its the start or around the start of all this sheep talk that has been goin about for most of the day and detracting from actual scum hunting, wich freeko continue's to feed through countless attacks on korts and others. basically it goes like this. blah blah blah sheep this sheep that, korts is scum this guy is scum sheep this sheep that.

so to sum it all up freeko your attacks or your scum hunting as you call it is fail. Its nothing more than you callin everyone who is not you a moron and attempting to dominate the topic of disscussion, plus add in a lil fear about lylo and engame wich i believe we are no where near right now. i do not like your playstyle, i find logic flawed, and i believe you need to hang for it.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:59 am

Post by tubby216 »

freeko wrote:
I will say this. I no longer have any desire to play this game. I will replace out if I last the day. I dont want to waste my time arguing with tubby over whats more retarded, his play or his self.
well ok how about this then.

why don't you actually present a case or something other than call m e a moron?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:52 am

Post by tubby216 »

no i am currently reading vi/pk, what i meant was after i make this post
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:05 am

Post by tubby216 »

finished read on vi/pk

vi is town. I have been in enough games with vi to notice viscum and vitown this looks like vitown to me.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:20 am

Post by tubby216 »

with out looking i'd say three. but i need to check
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:33 am

Post by tubby216 »

games i was in with vi

mini 669- vi=scum, tubby=townie result =mod abandoned
newbie 664 vi=townie,tubby=scum result mod cancelled due to wreckage {mis comunication with replacements}
xyl's relative chaos vi= townie, tubby =scum group 2 result scum group 1 {i made it to end game then botched it}
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:39 am

Post by tubby216 »

freeko wrote:Post times tell all. His first of the day was an hour beforehand. I actually yanked the wrong one it should have been the one at 8:56. Nonetheless that was the first post and was a little more than an hour before the riveting evidence that tubby produced in the evaluation of Vi being town. Though I think that whole "I'm gonna look at Vi/Pk now" is shenanigans. Even if he started when he made the first post at 8:53, thats still an hour (which i noted in the beginning) to re-read the entirety of the thread and then go back and look for all the past games.

Between the riveting conclusion that was reached, and the lack of ANY presentation of .. well anything.. I think its safe to assume it was a smoke and mirrors act or skim-job.
you do relize you can read players in isolation right??

all you do is select their name at the bottom of the thread and all of their posts in that thread majically appear,

when seeing if a player matches his scum or town meta it is very helpful,
plus i knew vi was town with in his first page of posts, he has a tell and if i inform you of it his tell will dissapear,

and what is your end goal of this why the way to discredit me or vi?

and does this topic clear you or incriminate you?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by tubby216 »

i don't have time tonite,

but i would support a massclaim. as long as its done with in a timely. i.e when some one is shosen they have an alotted time to respond with claim, and its done at random or we elect a claim master who would direct it.

i need to look over korts,jul,rhinox
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:59 am

Post by tubby216 »

vi i think i see why you want juls lynched,,

reading rihnox next
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:07 am

Post by tubby216 »

ok look i haven't finished reading everyone i want to re-read yet,

i want to make one post with comments and in order of who i think is most scummy,,

so take a deep breathe it should all be over soon, kinda like a doctor's visit only no shots and no lollypops,, mmkay?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:08 am

Post by tubby216 »

i wastrying to let you know i wasn't makin empty promises i know time is short i am workin on it
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by tubby216 »

^not liking that post
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by tubby216 »

ok so i read raider and nothing is setting of any alarms,

same with rihnox

but now onto juls,

I don't like how she was speculating over occum possibly being the shaepard, i especially don't like it after she made her full role claim, it doesn't make sense to me at all,

so
unvote: vote juls
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by tubby216 »

no thats all i felt like typing, inbetween chasing kids and cleanin my house, i do have a life,,, well atleast my wife says i do
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by tubby216 »

well chalk you up to the long list of women i have dissapointed,, the list is long but its distinguished
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by tubby216 »

haven't flaked needed a break still workin on it,

btw note to the mod this is the most twisted game i have ever been apart of period
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:26 am

Post by tubby216 »

raider8169 wrote:
Juls wrote:
tubby216 wrote:btw note to the mod this is the most twisted game i have ever been apart of period
That's what makes it interesting!!!
QFT!!!
i agree, this is jut pushing me a litttle more than i am used too
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:05 am

Post by tubby216 »

korts i'm thinkin he wants you to hammer there by revealing afatchic's role
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:06 am

Post by tubby216 »

btw in other news i appologize i had some issues this weekend that came up, sorry for my inactivity
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:30 am

Post by tubby216 »

i understand the wagon, but with the deadline looming an being lost in my own read i am reluctant to hammer, however i feel it also bad if we alow this to linger out. i believe the more this strectes out there worse off the town is.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:09 am

Post by tubby216 »

i say freeko or vi should watch, preferably vi
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by tubby216 »

afatchic wrote:my role pm specifically states i cannot be lynched today
so wait afatchic is dead or not dead?

and i am stickin with vi for choice to watch,

i would not be a good choice for watch
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:10 am

Post by tubby216 »

so we can assume that the "taken away" or "disappearing" kills are wolves , and the stabbing is an sk/vig?

at least thats what i think so far i need to be less hungover and read a lil more
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:01 am

Post by tubby216 »

i vote for the shore path as well
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:40 am

Post by tubby216 »

Korts wrote:
vote: Rhinox
for actions yesterday or do you care to eloberate
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:10 am

Post by tubby216 »

TonyMontana wrote:There's 3 scenarios I would want raider to claim in.
1. He is facing a lynch.
2. A sheep is facing a lynch.
3. A third person claims sheep.

Otherwise, I don't see the point of holding a seperate vote on the subject. If you want a claim out of someone, convince the town of their scummyness.
so are you callin out other sheep??

you want all sheep to claim or you just want raider to claim if there is another sheep out there
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:35 am

Post by tubby216 »

i am sorry i am captian mclurky lurk, but it appears i have lost whatever handle i had ion this game,

this is gonna look stupid but just bear with me ok

tony and korts are claimed sheep, sheep = protown

vi and freeko are neighbors/masons = alignments unknown

rihnox and me are unknon

raider is also unknown but may have inside information the rest of do not have,

the day started with rihnox being the top suspect, then vi and freeko are havin what i condsider to be a lovers quarrel (distancing)

rihnox pressuring raider to full claim and ask what vi and freeko talk about during nite phase.
thats what i have so far,,

i do not like rihnox right now he seems a lil scummier than the rest, i also don't like how i am so content just to blindly follow vi either, so i got alot of reading and work to put into this game ,, eta prolly bu 11pm est fri i'll have some reall content to add.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:58 am

Post by tubby216 »

Mod-Edit Votecount 3-2

Rhinox - 2 (Korts, freeko)

Not Voting - 5 (Vi, tubby, Rhinox, Raider, TonyMontana)

With seven alive, it takes four to lynch.

because i am lazy and a lil hopped up on pain killers my answers are in bold.

Rhinox wrote:No raider, not entirely waiting for you, but I do view what you have to say as pretty important because what role information you have revealed is playing a large part on our assumptions and focus today.

Now seems like a good time to go back and look at tubby and his predecessors and see if there is anything more there than process of elimination.

Rogue Shenanigans:

0: picked the path. WIFOM ensues

1: Explains that later he wouldn't condone his action in post 0, but "its ok now because the mod said it didn't mean much". I feel this was a bit hypocritical - what gives RS the right to decide whats an important decision, and what isn't? What gives RS the right to decide what needs talked about and what doesn't? IMO, this limited conversation the town could have been having, and would have provided a different, better way to get the game going rather than just random voting like in every other game. Although I have no reason to believe that scum would or wouldn't pick the path, if I think in terms of limiting the town's conversation, then this becomes a point against RS. The question I have, that I can't get answered, is, is RS scummy for limiting the conversation, or was he just town who was thinking he was just making a decision to get into the game, and didn't realize that talking about picking which path would have been just as valuable, actually more valuable, than starting the game through the traditional random voting.

2: RV Korts

3: Scolds freeko for attacking him for choosing a path without discussion. My note here is just because RS says, /in before "You should have waited for us to talk about it", doesn't mean we should ignore that point and not discuss it. Just because you realize something you should have done, but didn't, it doesn't excuse you from not doing what you should have done.

4: Asks for forgiveness for starting "5 pages of debate over a choice that was stated unimportant by the mod." What I find interesting is that town or scum, RS should have realized that was exactly what was going to happen as a result of his rash decision. If RS=town, then I would imagine that the choice was intentional in order to spark exactly this conversation (similar to someone self-voting in the random stage - you know its going to be controversial, but you're doing it to start a discussion). RC's comment here makes me think he wasn't intending to have a conversation over his choice. I think the apology points more towards scum trying to be apathetic to appease the town. Apologizing for conversation and debate is not something town should do, IMO. Town should welcome all conversation as valuable in some way, shape, or form. Even if RS thought the decision was meaningless, that doesn't make the conversation about it any less valuable.

RS also says "I disagree that Occam was fishing. Or at least fishing WELL. He was just uselessly speculating on the setup and voicing his thoughts." If RS is scum here, he knows Occam is town :shrug: This seems kinda like playing both sides here - defending occam by disagreeing with the attack on Occam, while leaving room to vote Occam later for "uselessly speculating on the setup" if he wanted to. If RS is town, then he was just expressing his thoughts :shrug:

5: "Korts claimed scum.

Quicklynch go!" Joke? Legit bandwagon attempt? Fluff? who knows...

6: Explanation of the site being down

7: Insists his path choosing is null in every respect. Maybe he's right, but thats for the town to decide - its not null just because he says so.

8: "Was answering Prom King. Was defending his idea that I am more likley town... which I dont think is a healthy approach." Very interesting comment here. Speculation: RS-scum picked the path and tried to argue that it didn't matter if we talked about the choice or not, cuz it was meaningless. Just as RS was about to get past picking the choice, PK-idiotscumpartner chimes in trying to say how picking the path actually makes RS likely town. RS realizes that not only is PK's logic invalid, but its a pretty bad connection to each other. RS immediately downplays PK comments and calls them outright wrong.

Now, let me assume RS is town for a minute... If I'm town, I know I'm town, and I want the other townies to think I'm town, so I can not get mislynched and try to mislynch scum. If someone says they think I'm town, even for a reason I don't agree with, I would never say "no, thats wrong, you still have to assume I could be scum". Instead, I would keep that in the back of my head (why would that player think I'm town for that reason?) and keep my eye on that player, and be glad that I'm not being considered for lynch.

However, if you assume RS and PK are scum partners, then this makes complete sense. PK created a link to RS, RS realized it was potentially bad, and tried to destroy the link by debunking PK. Given PK's horrible play, I could imagine this is a ossibility. This would point towards tubby and vi being the remaining mafia.

Alternative explanation: RS scum, PK town. RS was trying to look like a good townie by not accepting being called town for bad reasons. Given PK's horrible play, I could imagine him coming up with bad reasons for calling someone town (i.e. his claim to clear freeko). RS was simply trying to score points by saying "hey wait a minute, that doesn't make me town", while leaving an opportunity to vote PK later for using bad logic.

9: Hops on LT bandwagon, says we can lynch korts-scum tomorrow. Is this scum jumping on a townie bandwagon, or just RS's playstyle to bandwagon every opportunity? RS never gave a reason for voting LT...

10: Says there is a reason for voting LT: "Enough of a bad read to be a place to take off my random korts vote." Also says he has no reason to think korts is scum. RS never expanded on his bad read of LT, as this was his last post before replacing out. This would indicate to me that RS had no reason, and was just opportunisticly jumping on the wagon.

Summary: Nothing I've read would make me think RS is town. Lots of stuff I could rationalize to be scummy. At best, my read on RS would be completely null - nothing pro-town at all, and absolutely no scum hunting. At worst, I can rationalize RS to be pretty scummy based on his few comments.

Megaflareon:

Only 4 posts. The only contribution being that he was undecided on the mason claim until PK confirmed or denied.

not responding to cases brought against those i replaced. I have no clue what they were thinking and refuse to do it because it would be pure speculation

tubby:

Tubby has more posts, so I'm not going to go through all of them here are a few I found interesting:
tubby wrote:finished read on vi/pk

vi is town. I have been in enough games with vi to notice viscum and vitown this looks like vitown to me.
Does tubby know vi is town because of what he read, or does he know vi is town because he is scum and wants vi as a friend, or are they both scum? I'm thinking option B...

asked and answered see below

tubby wrote:plus i knew vi was town with in his first page of posts, he has a tell and if i inform you of it his tell will dissapear
Vi says he's aware of this tell, so I think its time you tell the rest of us what this tell is.

no thats rude and i will not reveal his tell unless he changes his meta and i think its bad form of you to ask if you can't find it in the games i sited then too bad for you

tubby wrote:vi i think i see why you want juls lynched,,

reading rihnox next
Accusing juls without any reason. Bussing?
tubby wrote:ok so i read raider and nothing is setting of any alarms,

same with rihnox

but now onto juls,

I don't like how she was speculating over occum possibly being the shaepard, i especially don't like it after she made her full role claim, it doesn't make sense to me at all,

so
unvote: vote juls
The reasons for the vote on juls seem very weak to me. Looking back, I'm not sure I could view this as anything but bussing. Also, when did this opinion change. You though I was town, as well as raider, and you thought juls was scum. Well, juls was scum. Why are you now suspecting me? What changed your mind?

you posts are i believe are full of misdirection

tubby wrote:no thats all i felt like typing, inbetween chasing kids and cleanin my house, i do have a life,,, well atleast my wife says i do
------------------------------------------
well chalk you up to the long list of women i have dissapointed,, the list is long but its distinguished
Tubby says he has more reasons for voting juls, but never provides them.

after a time...
tubby wrote:i understand the wagon, but with the deadline looming an being lost in my own read i am reluctant to hammer, however i feel it also bad if we alow this to linger out. i believe the more this strectes out there worse off the town is.
This doesn't seem to fit. tubby was pretty sure Vi was town, and raider and I weren't setting off alarms, and he thought juls was scum. Now he says he's "lost" and afraid to hammer afatchic even though there is a deadline - but also submits that "stretching it out would be bad for the town". I get the feeling that tubby wanted someone else to hammer so he could avoid the responsibility of hammering someone he knows is town. I think he says he's "lost" in order to be prepared to today attack players he previously said he thought were town yesterday. Nothing about tubby's posts yesterday made me think he was lost in any way - he seemed pretty sure of his convictions.

no i was loat because i spent so much time on juls i neglected what everyone else was doing and i was a victim of my own tunnel vision

tubby wrote:i say freeko or vi should watch, preferably vi
Either trying getting scumpartnervi to watch, or trying to be consistent with his earlier comment of being sure vi is town.
tubby wrote:i would not be a good choice for watch
Already asked, but why not?

i felt that more people felt like vi was more town than i and rather than have someone question me and berate me for watching and nothing happened i figure it would be better if he or freeko did

tubby wrote:the day started with rihnox being the top suspect
Why do you consider me the top suspect at the start of the day, when at the end of the day yesterday you didn't see anything to set off any alarms?

because between day 2 start and that post you kinda lit yourself on scummy fire

tubby wrote:i do not like rihnox right now he seems a lil scummier than the rest
Reasons? anything other than this:
tubby wrote:rihnox pressuring raider to full claim and ask what vi and freeko talk about during nite phase.
Either way, why do you consider that scummy?

because i do but more on you later can we just focus on me right now?? i mean is this a case on me? or a defense of yourself,?

Summary: tubby rarely gives reasons for his opinions, and many of his actions reak of opportunism IMO. I want to know what tell he found to call Vi town, as well as answers/comments to my other questions. Tubby is seeming like a pretty solid lynch choice to me.
wrong agian just wrong
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:21 am

Post by tubby216 »

i think you are so scared of the lynch so you lash out on me. so that brings me to ask the question why? I believe its because you couldn't get anywhere with raider, and tm/korts would yield you no results and. attackin vi/freeko is pointless.

ok so you want my case on you stand by just remeber you asked i was content to leave you alone
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:26 am

Post by tubby216 »

and on the vi matter,, her is the deal i sited the games i did the work i get the reward , i drew you a map if you can't figure it out i am not doing your work for you, reading is fundamental

also v1 will never admitt to being this so called scum that we try to hunt in these games we play, even if he wins as scum vi is not scum, duh :roll:
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:00 am

Post by tubby216 »

Rhinox # 836 wrote:I would go for path B. Rugged and up and over a hill doesn't seem so bad. Seems like wolves would have a hard time following. Also, on top of a hill, we'll have a better view of the surrounding areas. On the other hand, lake + small shore seems like we could get surrounded and backed into a corner with no escape pretty easily.

Seems like freeko is also an incompetent watcher. Doesn't tell me anything I wanted to know, however, because I did not want freeko to watch.
this was your first post, path "b" is not the path to choose rocks and mountains are good for goats not sheep, sheep would be slowed and have a hard time running away from attack, path "A" is the shore relatively easier for sheep to travel with the water at our back its less of an area to cover for watching, plus the path would be well traveled and better protected, all of this is neither here nor there since this al revolves around flavor.
ping 1 one on scumdar

Rhinox # 849 wrote:
Tony wrote:Rhinox seems pretty keen on selling the idea of a mountain walk. Do you know something? (other then your profound flavour reasoning)
Nope, I don't know anything more than anyone else - I just didn't want korts to make the decision :P. As far as I can see, it doesn't really matter which way we go. We've had nothing happen as a result of direction so far, and I've seen no hints to say that anything special will happen this time. Somebody bold something so we can get on with the day.

-----------------------------------------

Also, Vi, Freeko, since we know Y'all are masons and what not, talk about anything fun and exciting during the night? I'm curious as to why Vi has freeko listed as the most town person besides himself...

-----------------------------------------

anyways, I'm going to go out on a small limb and speculate that there are either 2 mafia remaining, or 2 mafia + sk (I suppose 1 mafia + sk is also possible, but the only time I've seen a game with only 2 total mafia + 1 sk, it was insanely biased towards the town). On the flip side, 3 townspeople and a neutral are dead.

So, that means setup-wise, we're either at 5-2, or 4-2-1.

5-2) Not technically Lylo, but if there is a vig who was responsible for juls death, tonight would be a bad time to misvig if we don't lynch scum today.

4-2-1) Not a true lylo, but no good will come from a mislynch either. A mislynch + no crosskills at night is a mafia victory. A mislynch with mafia killing sk, and sk killing town is again, a mafia win. A mislynch with mafia killing town and sk killing mafia is a 2-1-1 crapshoot tomorrow. A mislynch with mafia killing sk and sk killing mafia is a not too bad 3-1 lylo. On the other hand, lynch sk still leaves us at 3-2 lylo tomorrow, while lynching mafia could put us anywhere from a 2-1-1 again, to a town win, depending on the crosskills.

In either case, its infinitely better to not mislynch today :P
Vi wrote:I've already explained why I do not believe Korts is guilty - I do not think Juls was bussing him.
Similarly, the amount of time you spent voting juls makes me think you were not bussing juls - in other words, not guilty.
ok the speculation on set up seems like mis direction the other kill last nite is more likely a one shot vig or an inventor type role i would be seriously surprised if there were two kills tonite.the lylo talk is a scare tactic, if the direction in wich we went diddn't matter then why so agianst korts picking it?
but i do not like this post at all. its a kinda null tell at this point not all that scummy but not all that pro town either imo.

#860 and #873 trying to gain momentum for raider to cliam don't like it really don't like it
ping 2 and 3 on scumdar

Rhinox wrote:
vi wrote:Rhinox should know why I'm doing this. If he doesn't, that sounds like his own fault.
:?:
Tony wrote:Otherwise, I don't see the point of holding a seperate vote on the subject. If you want a claim out of someone, convince the town of their scummyness.
Would you tell a cop on D3 (potentially) lylo not to claim even if they could confirm 2 innocents? That is essentially how I'm looking at this situation. I don't really think raider is scummy, but I think his claim could potentially clear 2 players + himself if it seemed like an honest claim. I could potentially see the claim resulting in 3 different scenarios:

1) Its completely solid and we all are fairly confident it proves sheep are town, which also indicates raider would be town as well.

2) It leaves some room for doubt, but seems like a valid claim. The sheep wouldn't be confirmed, but raider would seem likely town due to partially claiming to protect a sheep.

3) The claim sounds completely fabricated, and doesn't make sense at all for calling sheep town. Sheep allignment would be wifomy, but raider would be looking scummy for his earlier defending of the sheep.

Yesterday, I assumed scenario 1. I would like to believe scenario 1 is valid, making it very easy to decide who to vote today. I'm assuming scenario 2 is probably more likely. Without Raider's claim, its impossible to say which of the 3 scenarios are valid.
agian with the pressure to claim with out voting, its like trying to stirr a big pot of soup with out getting any on you. add in a lil lylo scare tactic for good measure and you get
ping number 4

then you get into a big disscussion with vi and freeko trying to defend yourself, then at the bottom of you attack me out of desperation and don't even vote me..

and for your last post yah vote me go ahead, but you are lookin in the wrong direction

and i'll even give you the reason of OMGUS for good measure

vote: Rniox
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:37 am

Post by tubby216 »

look ok here is some content i guess.
my thoughts are this,

vi is town to me ( i discussed it with my wife and she called me an ass for not saying why) but when vi is seriously town he over uses his joke
daykill "insert player with dumb post here"
thing then after like day two he will drop it, if he uses it more than two or three times he's town.

korts is town because i believe his claim of sheep, its in the manner in wich he claimed it and something he eluded to. {its kinda like fight club rule #1,}

that leaves me with raider, untill your last post i was considering you to be some type of investigative role but now i am unclear

freeko and tm i am still uncler on, i am not really sure that vi's townness clears him by default, at times he is very town and others it screams scum to me. TM could very well be sheep as well but still unclear, in his other games i have seen when he is scum his posts are very short but as town he seems to type alot.

so those two i am on the fence about

rhinox seems most likely scum at this point i don'y like how he was pushing raider, i do not like how he wanted to see what vi and freeko talked about, i don't like his sudden focus on me,

so here is my recapp

town= vi, korts

scum: rhinox

unclear: tm,freeko,raider
i will try to reread and see about those i am unclear about hopefully have something by sunday nite
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:55 am

Post by tubby216 »

@tm what i am saying is you post less and your posts are smaller when you are scum, you put more detail in as town
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by tubby216 »

hmm i could swear there is a pattern there oh well
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by tubby216 »

for now i have you on the town side of of the middle of the road i keep flippin back and forth,,

and now with rhinox's claim i am getting really lost and really fast
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by tubby216 »

^agreed
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:07 am

Post by tubby216 »

ok i think i'l claim as well

i am a dumb sheep all i care about is getting to my next meal, i win when all threats to the town have been eliminated
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:26 am

Post by tubby216 »

no it just says i am a dumb sheep i only care about where my next meal is coming from, i know there is a shepard but all humans look the same to me so i have no clue who he is,,, and it also said there is something else to my role but i would find that out later and thats it other than i win with the town
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:25 am

Post by tubby216 »

see this is where i am having a hard time.

i believe kort's claim, it something he eluded to earlier. Tm's claim makes sense the lost sheep shepard relationship

but i see where raider and pretty much everyone else think my claim is weaksauce.

hmm perhpas some more re-reading is in order
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by tubby216 »

no its gotta be one of us i know i am not lying,

vi makes a good point

unvote vote korts
l-1
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:10 am

Post by tubby216 »

read understood , and lookin for the korts hammer
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:16 am

Post by tubby216 »

nom tony m to watch

either him or vi
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by tubby216 »

tm could do or i'll do this time it don't matter to me
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by tubby216 »

vi just bold already will yah?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by tubby216 »

so you can watch me while i sleep??

oh but to dream

btw thanks that song is stuck in my head
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by tubby216 »

that would be awesome complete game with post restriction where you must post sole in song lyrics ,,,,
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:44 am

Post by tubby216 »

ok so its

me=sheep
tm=sheep
raider=noisy tennager
vi=merchant companion

{b] vote raider[/b]

i don't like his claim now
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:44 am

Post by tubby216 »

ebwop

vote raider
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:40 am

Post by tubby216 »

damn it,

well does the path really matter or is it flavor based too?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by tubby216 »

fine

vote raider
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:56 am

Post by tubby216 »

wtf??

i go to sleep an come in to check the thread to find me lynched??

suckish
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:57 am

Post by tubby216 »

btw the way congrats to the scum on their win,

for i truly am a dumb sheep
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by tubby216 »

how did i kill freeko?? i thought i sent in the pm to kill vi?

no offense vi

but yah this game was really fun good job everyone
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by tubby216 »

at least i diddn't suck large eggs in this game,, my meta read on vi was correct,
my big failure was never posting that case on juls and my claim needed work either that or tm and korts get scummy noms for better claims lol, but i figured honesty was best because if i have to make it up i screw it up lol
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by tubby216 »

i have it on my work computer,, but its the way he presented his case, and you reaction to it.

if i can get to my work computer (prolly tues) i can tell you more

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”