charter
Water Works (Vanilla Townie)
lynched Day 1
Empking's Alt
St. Charles Place (Vanilla Townie)
cut out of the board Night 1
Spoilum
replaces Atronach
Get Out of Jail Free Card (One-shot Doctor)
disappeared Night 2
Alabaska J
Officer Edgar Mallory (Roleblocker)
driven to suicide Day 3
Jebus
Mr. Monopoly (Cop)
obliterated with a magic marker Night 3
Grimmy
replaces Anticollie
Chance deck (Mafia bus driver)
shoved in a paper shredder Night 3
DrippingGoofball
replaces Braeden
Boardwalk with a hotel (Mafia goon)
lynched Day 4
Nightfall
Income Tax (Mafia Goon)
lynched Day 5

Vote count

Nightfall (3): Zilla, The Fonz, ac1983fan

Not voting (2): CrashTextDummie, Nightfall

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Game Status

Game over
Last edited by StrangerSSK on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:27 am, edited 39 times in total.
[b]Co-Mod account for StrangerCoug and MafiaSSK for Hell Aboard the [i]Purple Flower[/i] and Monopoly Mafia[/b]
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by StrangerSSK »

RULES
  1. This is a closed setup, which means the only roles you will know in advance are your own and that of any other player we mention in your role PM. All other role information is secret, including how many players with a certain role exist and even if the role exists in the first place. Yes, a game with absolutely no vanilla townies is possible. It's been done before.

2. To vote for a player, bold the word "vote" followed by said player's name, e.g.
    Vote: StrangerCoug
    . As long as we can tell to whom you are referring, spelling does not count and we will accept abbreviated or otherwise shortened forms of the name of the vote's recipient. If you change your mind about whom you want lynched, you must bold an unvote. Telling us whom you're unvoting is not mandatory, but we do prefer that you do so as it makes our job easier. You may also
    Vote: No Lynch
    , unvoted the same way as before.

3. A majority of votes is required for a lynch, even at deadline. Once a lynch has been decided, it is final and further votes and unvotes do not count for the current day. If deadline is reached with no player having enough votes for a lynch, the day ends in an automatic No Lynch.

4. Once you're lynched, nightkilled, or modkilled, we'll allow one "bah" post that doesn't contain any game-related content if you wish to make it, but you must thereafter stop posting in the game. Said "bah" post is the only post a dead player may make during twilight. Living players may continue to talk during twilight as long as they follow all of the rules.

5. You are not forced to like each other, but the fact that you badly want so and so offed does not give you the right to insult him or her. Please keep your hatred of people or groups thereof to yourself unless you want a warning. Three warnings (or an offensive enough post) and you will be ejected from the game and replaced with someone else.

6. Do not hide text or otherwise hinder its readability by using spoiler tags, invisible text, etc. Violators will be ejected from the game. You may, however, post in any color that can be easily read against the forum background other than
    red
    . (You'll be warned the first time you post in red, but after that you will be modkilled.) We know it sounds arbitrary to forbid a specific color, but we're saving one of our favorite colors for mod use since we are the mods :P

7. Unless you're the moderator (that's this account), co-moderator (those are MafiaSSK and StrangerCoug), or backup moderator (that's nobody) of this game, please do not delete or edit any posts in this thread. If we catch you, you're dead.

8. You are not allowed to discuss this game outside of the thread unless we tell you otherwise, and then only with whom we have allowed you to do so and at night. You are also not allowed to discuss an ongoing game in this thread at all. Both of these are modkillable offenses.

9. Do not quote or pretend to quote any private communication, either from us or from anyone else you are allowed to talk with at night. This includes your role PM. Violators will be modkilled. You are allowed to paraphrase, but you are not allowed to plagiarize. If in doubt as to your paraphrase's legality, PM us with the wording you want to use.

10. Claiming to be scum with someone else will result in a modkill.

11. We will issue a prod to any player that does not post for 72 hours without notifying me of his or her absence. (We're sorry, but we do not check the V/LA thread.) If you are prodded, you will have 48 hours from the time of submission to post in thread. Failure to do so may result in replacement. Keep in mind that StrangerCoug has the board time down to the second.

12. We are not God. If we make any mistakes whatsoever, please let us know.

13. The fastest and preferred way to get ahold of us is by PM'ing us, but you may also communicate to us in thread if it is day or twilight and you are still alive. To do so, bold "Mod:" followed by what you want to tell us, as in
    Mod: Please prod StrangerCoug
    or
    Mod: MafiaSSK should have five votes, not four.
    Please use your judgment call in whether or not what you want to tell us should be public knowledge before talking to us in the thread.

14. The most important rule of all, saved for last for what we think is a very good reason:
    HAVE FUN!
    Enjoy! And good luck!
Sample role PM wrote: You are Sample Road! You're such an awesome place. You got to be in the game!You get to vote all of those horrible nasty cool scum away. You when when they're all dead.
Last edited by StrangerSSK on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
[b]Co-Mod account for StrangerCoug and MafiaSSK for Hell Aboard the [i]Purple Flower[/i] and Monopoly Mafia[/b]
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by StrangerSSK »

Roles are now being sent out. Please Confirm your role by PM.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:58 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

All but one player has confirmed. Anticollie is VLA. You may begin Day 1!
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:45 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Vote Count

Braeden (3)-Empking,Charter,Jebus
Empking (1)-Braeden
Charter (1)-Nightfall
Alabaska J (1)-Gamma
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:41 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

This is StrangerCoug—I'm still technically V/LA (MafiaSSK has done all the posts in the thread previous to this) as I'm going to be moving shortly and won't have Internet at home until after I unpack, but I do have everybody's role now.

Since MafiaSSK seems to have chosen red instead of purple as the mod color, I'll edit the rules to reflect this. I'm a sucker for consistency :P

Vote count forthcoming.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:43 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Vote Count

Braeden (2)-Empking,Jebus
Empking (2)-Braeden,yawetag
Gamma (1)-Nightfall
Alabaska J (1)-Gamma
Jebus (1)-pacman281292
yawetag(1)-charter

Should be fixed now. I highly prefer having it in my own text file, though.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:44 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Looking for replacements for Atronach and NumberFourteen (don't sue me, MafiaSSK—I can't find his confirmation PM). Braeden is prodded.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:08 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Megatheory replaces Numberfourteen and Spoilum replaces Atronach. I'll straighten out and repost the vote count when they get their roles.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:12 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Braeden (2)-Empking,Jebus
Gamma (2)-Nightfall,Gamma
Empking (1)-Braeden
Jebus (1)-pacman281292
yawetag(1)-charter

Oh, and pacman281292 is prodded.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:51 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

StrangerCoug here--I'm on my sister's phone right now. I'm trying to get somewhere where I don't have to push tiny buttons to see what I'm doing, and I'll look at the vote count when I can.

And if MafiaSSK has abandoned this game in my absence, I'm going to hurt him.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:08 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

*gets on an actual computer, hurts MafiaSSK, prods Megatheory and yawetag, and notes pacman281292's V/LA*

Vote count

charter (5): Megatheory, Alabaska J, yawetag, pacman281292, Empking’s Alt
Gamma (1): Nightfall
Nightfall (1): Gamma
yawetag (1): charter
Not voting (4): Anticollie, Braeden, Spoilum, Jebus

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:19 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Sorry guys. Forgot the password.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by StrangerSSK »

Vote count

charter (7): Megatheory, Alabaska J, yawetag, pacman281292, Empking’s Alt,Gamma,Braeden
Gamma (1): Nightfall
yawetag (1): charter
Not voting (4): Anticollie, Spoilum, Jebus

Lynch count has been reached.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by StrangerSSK »

Charter has been lynched. He was
Water Works,a Vanilla Townie.

Night will last 72 hours. If there is no action received by then, then your action will be a "No Action".
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:36 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

What's next after Jail again?

Not St. Charles Place anymore, I can tell you that. Somebody took a pair of scissors out and removed it. Hope you prisoners don't mind being right next to a power plant.

Empking's Alt, who was
St. Charles Place, a vanilla townie
, has been cut out of the board on Night 1.

It's Day 2. With 10 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.

Braeden requested replacement last night, and I'm looking for one for Anticollie as well. I know I've been out since a few days before game start, but even
I
think that's a long time to be out. —SC
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:15 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Braeden wrote:BTW, I am not being replaced that was a mistake.
Whoops—I swore I saw somebody request a replacement. Let me check who it was again...
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:19 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Ah—you pulled yours. Grimmy replaces Anticollie, though.

VOTE COUNT

Gamma (2): Gamma, Alabaska J
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:50 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

VOTE COUNT

Gamma (2): Gamma, Alabaska J
Yawetag (1): Jebus

Gamma is prodded. Megatheory failed to pick up his prod from way back on the 22nd (why aren’t you on this, MafiaSSK!? :evil:), so looking for a replacement from him.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:14 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Panzerjager replaces Megatheory effective when he gets his role.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:42 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Panzerjager wrote:Stranger I'm terribly sorry, I just checked the Theme Queue..I'm gonna be up by tomorrow. So I'm gonna have my hands full with 3 games and I just got back in Survivor and my other mish mashs + modding. I can't take on this game as a faver.
Terrific >< Replacements are a pain in my neck right now (I don't know about MafiaSSK), but I'll try to get one...

Gamma wrote:i needc replacement
OK, ooba replaces you.

VOTE COUNT

Gamma (1): Alabaska J
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:18 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

ac1983fan replaces Panzerjager.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:24 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

VOTE COUNT

Gamma (1): Alabaska J
ac1983fan (1): Grimmy

Nightfall, you got off lucky from MafiaSSK for your #257. I would have modkilled you had I beaten him to it, and that's what's there in the rules, but I'm not a fan of double jeopardy. —SC

Still looking for a replacement for yawetag.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:01 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Zilla replaces Yawetag.Also doing a mass prod (except on Zilla)
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:33 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

I don't like the way activity is around here, so I'm throwing a deadline for April 4 at 9:00 PM EDT/7:00 PM MDT. Get posting.

MafiaSSK, I'd like you to do a round of prods and a vote count please.
I have to get off now.
Well, maybe not since my mom only needed the computer for a few minutes, but if you could do me that favor...
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:37 pm

Post by StrangerSSK »

Prods done. Vote count in next post
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by StrangerSSK »

VOTE COUNT

Ooba (1):Nightfall
Zilla (1): Jebus
ac1983fan (1): Grimmy
Nightfall (1):Alabaska J
Alabaska J (1):Zilla
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by StrangerSSK »

Deadline has been reached with no player having a majority of votes. As thus it is a No Lynch and continues to Night 2.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by StrangerSSK »

Get Out of Jail Free? More like Get Out of Jail Never. The card's vanished into thin air. You look in every nook and cranny—even inside your shoe—and nowhere can you find one of the most valuable things in this game. Rover ate the other one years ago.

Can you survive without it?

Spoilum, who was the
Get Out of Jail free Card, a one-shot doctor,
has disappeared on Night 2.

Day 3 is go. Sorry for the lame death scene and slight delay—I thought MafiaSSK would open this.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by StrangerSSK »

Alabaska J wrote:who replaced gamma?
ooba.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:15 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Nightfall wrote:Is anyone replacing Ooba?
No.

VOTE COUNT

Alabaska J (2): Zilla, Jebus
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:06 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Everybody wish your co-mod MafiaSSK a happy birthday! —SC
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:47 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

VOTE COUNT

Alabaska J (2): Zilla, Jebus
Jebus (1): Alabaska J

Would you like another deadline?
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:21 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Grimmy wrote:what did it say before?
Nothing about a specific punishment for using red, or at least it could be conceived that way. The rule was changed for clarity based on what we've decided to do.

Grimmy wrote:did someone use red text?
Not here, but somebody in our other game did, and I (StrangerCoug) realized that my rules weren't clear as for what to do in that specific situation.

Grimmy wrote:and does quoting a mod message count?
Quoting a mod PM still gets you modkilled straight up. If a quote box contains red, we won't enforce the change let alone the rule.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:05 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

The Fonz replaces pacman281292. Now to root through the sentbox and find that role PM...
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:21 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Looking for replacements for Braeden and ooba.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by StrangerSSK »

Jebus wrote:
Mod: Request that Ooba/Gamma gets replaced before Braeden
Denied. Unless it's
REALLY
necessary for me to do otherwise (
Edit:
or the replacer specifically names his or her desired replacee), I select the role the replacer gets at random if there's more than one available. —SC
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:48 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

ac1983fan has requested replacement.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:09 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Deadline is now May 1 at 9:00 PM EDT/7:00 PM MDT.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by StrangerSSK »

ac1983fan has withdrawn his replacement request.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by StrangerSSK »

VOTE COUNT

Alabaska J (3): ac1983fan, Nightfall, Zilla
Jebus (2): Alabaska J, The Fonz
ac1983fan (1): Jebus

Reduce discussion of ongoings to a warning (4): Jebus, ac1983fan, Nightfall, Grimmy
Keep discussing ongoings modkillable (2): Zilla, The Fonz

I'll take Jebus's #496 as in favor of the reduction as I hope to get the player to be willing to play our games again. I don't know if it'll be this game, though...

Zilla's vote for "Use good judgment when enforcing the rule" and The Fonz's vote for "Kill the noob" will be treated as favoring the current rule unless they want me to clarify otherwise.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:17 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

DrippingGoofball replaces Braeden.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by StrangerSSK »

I swear I made a post to this effect on my regular account (StrangerCoug), but I can't find it. Regardless, CrashTextDummie replaces ooba.

Edit:
I can't spell :oops:
Last edited by StrangerSSK on Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:49 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

CrashTextDummie wrote:
Mod: please consider extending the deadline in lieu of a rather large number of replacements.
Extension granted. The deadline has been changed to May 8 at 9:00 PM EDT/7:00 PM MDT.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #44) » Fri May 01, 2009 8:28 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

VOTE COUNT

Alabaska J (4): ac1983fan, Nightfall, Zilla, DrippingGoofball
Jebus (2): Alabaska J, The Fonz
The Fonz (1): CrashTextDummie
Not voting (1): Grimmy

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Reduce discussion of ongoings to a warning (4): Jebus, ac1983fan, Nightfall, Grimmy
Keep discussing ongoings modkillable (2): Zilla, The Fonz
Not voting (3): Alabaska J, DrippingGoofball, Grimmy

Our apologies for not doing a vote count in almost a week :oops:

DrippingGoofball wrote:V/LA May 5-13...
Acknowledged. Your #585 doesn't count, though—you need to unvote first.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #45) » Fri May 08, 2009 8:14 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Vote count

Alabaska J (5): ac1983fan, Nightfall, Zilla, The Fonz, Alabaska J

The Fonz (2): CrashTextDummie, DrippingGoofball
Jebus (1): Alabaska J
Not voting (1): Grimmy

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

"It can't be! The officer, the Get Out of Jail Free card... They don't make sense together!"

Edgar Mallory was looking suspicious among the crowd that had lost their free pass out of jail, and the townies on the board really didn't like the concept of somebody that sends people to it being among them. Unable to cope with the town's shock, he took his own life.

When his pockets were searched, it was revealed that yes, it can indeed be. His whistle and a pair of handcuffs were found on his person. Looks like he was concerned about keeping people from getting into trouble.

Alabaska J, who was
Officer Edgar Mallory, a roleblocker
, has been driven to suicide on Day 3.

Night 3 ends in 72 hours.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #46) » Mon May 11, 2009 11:14 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Some nasty person who thought Mr. Monopoly was an elitist symbol of the aristocracy has taken a magic marker and scribbled all over him until he could no longer be made out on the board.

What's ironic is that you find orange pieces of card stock—working against most of you—in a small trash bin, and they contained said symbol on pretty much all of the cards. Apparently, somebody thought the game was rigged, reasoning that he or she's constantly being sent places that person doesn't want to be, and that the places he or she
DOES
want to be, other people are landing on quite frequently. Will the game be any fairer? Only time will tell...

Jebus, who was
Mr. Monopoly, a cop,
, has been obliterated with a magic marker on Night 3.
Grimmy, who was the
Chance deck, a Mafia bus driver,
has been shoved in a paper shredder on Night 3.

Day 4. Discuss.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #47) » Sat May 23, 2009 4:09 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Vote count

CrashTextDummie (1): Zilla
Not voting (5): ac1983fan, CrashTextDummie, DrippingGoofball, Nightfall, The Fonz

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

I (StrangerCoug) am going to be
REALLY
busy this morning. If there's anybody that needs to be prodded, bold it in thread so I know whom to go after after I check the Battleship games and update the themes (I think).
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #48) » Thu May 28, 2009 4:52 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Vote count

DrippingGoofball (4): ac1983fan, CrashTextDummie, Zilla, The Fonz

Not voting (2): DrippingGoofball, Nightfall

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

"Yeah, I'm a tracker... I track how many times you don't make it past Go and give me $2,000 as a result!"

Nobody was buying the complete rip-off. The players kicked the hotel off the board and tore up the title deed to Boardwalk.

The town was one step closer to winning.

DrippingGoofball, who was
Boardwalk with a hotel, a Mafia goon
, has been lynched on Day 4.

Night 4 ends in 72 hours.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #49) » Sun May 31, 2009 9:26 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Yesterday, you destroyed Boardwalk's hotel and title deed in revenge for the unfair financial struggles it was causing you all. You wake up, look around, and notice something interesting.

The board is exactly how you left it before you went to sleep. But the financial problems have not yet been completely solved. The fight for financial freedom is still ongoing. Are you prepared for it?

Nobody has been killed on Night 4.

It's Day 5. Five alive, so three to lynch.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:22 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

Vote count

Nightfall (3): Zilla, The Fonz, ac1983fan

Not voting (2): CrashTextDummie, Nightfall

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

The last person believed to causing the trouble for our fellow players was Nightfall. Free Parking? Yeah, right! More like Paid Parking!

When his true identity was discovered, the financial future fittingly became bright as day. I don't know when the current depression will end, but in this game it ends here.

You made it. Time to party.

Nightfall, who was
Income Tax, a Mafia goon
, has been lynched on Day 5.
ac1983fan, who was
Illinois Avenue, a vanilla townie
, has survived the endgame.
CrashTextDummie, who was
Reading Railroad, a vanilla townie
The Fonz, who was
GO, a jack of all trades
Zilla, who was
Mediterranean Avenue, a vanilla townie

CONGRATULATIONS AC1983FAN, ALABASKA J, CHARTER, CRASHTEXTDUMMIE, EMPKING'S ALT, JEBUS, SPOILUM, THE FONZ, AND ZILLA; YOU, THE TOWN, HAVE WON!

Roles in a moment. I'll also see if I can reconstruct the night actions—I (StrangerCoug) haven't been keeping track.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:52 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

For Anticollie's role PM, StrangerSSK wrote:
Chance Deck

You have a lot of power in your hands. Your deck can do many a thing. Buit now nearly all of your cards have been taken away (you know the Advance to Go card to be missing, for example) and now all you can do is change a person's action which was going to affect someone to get someone else and vice versa. You may also kill people with the help of your buddies Income Tax (Nightfall) and Boardwalk With a Hotel (Braeden). You win when your team is half of the total town.
For Alabaska J's role PM, StrangerSSK wrote:
Officer Edgar Mallory

You know when and where everything happens. As thus, each night, you may block someone from using an action. You when when all of the scum are dead.
For Atronach's role PM, StrangerSSK wrote:
Get Out of Jail free Card

You're such a lucky card. Possibly one of the best cards in the game. You can protect one player at night from being killed and preventing them from being able to get lynched the following day. Sadly, as you're just a mere card you can only do this once. You win when all of the scum are dead.
For Braeden's role PM, StrangerSSK wrote:
Boardwalk with a Hotel

MWAHAHAHA! You own all with your powerfullness. You own them so much, in fact that you can kill them every night with the help of your bodies the Chance Deck (Anticollie) and Income Tax (Nightfall).You know that Baltic Avenue is not in this game.You win when your team is half of the total town.
For charter's role PM, StrangerSSK wrote:
Water Works

You're such an awesome place. You got to be in the game! You get to vote all of those horrible nasty cool scum away. You when when they're all dead.
For Empking's Alt's role PM, StrangerSSK wrote:
St. Charles Place

You're such an awesome place. You got to be in the game! You get to vote all of those horrible nasty cool scum away. You when when they're all dead.
For Gamma's role PM, StrangerSSK wrote:
Reading Railroad

You're such an awesome place. You got to be in the game! You get to vote all of those horrible nasty cool scum away each day. You when when they're all dead.
For Jebus's role PM, StrangerSSK wrote:
Mr. Monopoly

You are the man itself. As thus, you can inspect anyone during the night and see whether they're scum or town. Be aware, your results may be capable of being tampered with! You win when the scum are all dead.
For Nightfall's role PM, StrangerSSK wrote:
Income Tax

"You sir owe me some money! No, you cannot Kill me or Investigate me as that is against the law? You say it isn't? Well" You then shoot the gun at the guy. To the town you say that you are Free Parking and that he didn't want to gain any money. Shortly after that fake claim, you celebrate with the people who help you kill the Chance Deck (Anticollie) and the Boardwalk With a Hotel (Braeden). You may talk to them during the night. You win when your team is half of the total town.
For Numberfourteen's role PM, StrangerSSK wrote:
Illinois Avenue

For pacman281292's role PM, StrangerSSK wrote:
GO

You give people things. In the game of Monopoly you give people money. But in the mafia game, you are stuck giving out a one-shot kill,a one-shot roleblock,and a one-shot protection during the night. You win when all of the scum are dead.
Note:
Intended as an inventor, but due to both player and mod confusion, ended up being a jack of all trades.

For yawetag's role PM, StrangerSSK wrote:
Mediterranean Avenue

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS

Alabaska J attempts to block Gamma, but times out.
Spoilum protects pacman281292.
Jebus investigates Gamma as innocent.
pacman281292 attempts to kill Braeden, but times out.
Braeden kills Empking's Alt.

NIGHT 2 ACTIONS

Jebus investigates Zilla as innocent.
Braeden kills Spoilum.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS

Grimmy switches CrashTextDummie and Nightfall.
Jebus investigates The Fonz as innocent.
Nightfall kills Jebus.
The Fonz kills Grimmy.

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS

The Fonz protects CrashTextDummie.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”