Mini 732: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Mafia (Game Over!)

Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Danchaofan »

.confirm
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:05 am

Post by Danchaofan »

Has anyone ever watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-along?
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:54 am

Post by Danchaofan »

the stick my thumb in a pie and out came a
vote: plum
=)
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:35 am

Post by Danchaofan »

c'mon rishi, rv is fun, why spoil the fun?

should we rv who goes first for popcorning smalltown? and I think it's a good idea, it forces scum to make, or atleast lie, about seemingly pro-town choices so that they don't get caught up in the following days role discussions.
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by Danchaofan »

okay I jailkeeped tony montana. Rishi can go next.
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by Danchaofan »

should we discuss reasoning behind our choices or wait till all the claiming is done.
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:19 pm

Post by Danchaofan »

I was more interested in the blocking aspect of my role as opposed to the protect since I figured no one is making a pro-town kill it doesn't matter if I "protect" someone anti-town. Plum, chaz and montana don't have any night role that they would have to lie about so if one of them is a scum it makes sense that they will be the one doing the killing. Thus I rolled some dice and decided montana would be blocked.

Now there wasn't a scum kill so it's possible that montana is scum, however rishi might have saved someone or the kill might have gone to malyss and malyss might have saved himself or master ruck might have commuted...
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:25 am

Post by Danchaofan »

well if I lied... I might have jk'd rishi

TM points out truth. Thus, its if we decide to do this announcing thing, we should only really look at results if rishi is around in the morning.
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:13 pm

Post by Danchaofan »

I jk'd tony, I just felt the urge to point out the possibility that I'm lying sucm.... but I'm not =P
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Danchaofan »

Sorry, I thought what I said might have been a case of LAL but I wrote "If" to hopefully clear that up.

So does the plan of watching rishi and using rishi as a pseudo-cop work?
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by Danchaofan »

I'm gleaning from the thread that JK is a powerful role so I think its most likely that scum would nk me?
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Danchaofan »

I think we get enough information from (possibly) 2 N1 kills that N2 onwards it's better to direct vig. I trust that you can make a reasonable decision N1 regarding our kill.
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Danchaofan »

o wow, that would be an easy catch for scum then. If MT's theory isn't right (as it wasn't mentioned in the role pm and would be really mean for our mod to do to our scum (not that I care about our scum or anything)), then who would you all propose be lynched?

Could it be possible that my jail keep kept tony from making the kill?

also, should rishi protect fuzzy and fuzzy aims at people he think are going to get nk'd?
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:03 am

Post by Danchaofan »

fuzzylightning wrote:Thank you for the clarification Glork, and Dan, I don't really see that working, because if we say who I am going to be watching in the thread, there are too many work-arounds for the scum to give me a bad read on who they are, such as not killing that person because they know that someone is watching. The first part of it is fine but I don't think we should discuss potential NK's in the thread as it gives scum more info than they need.
You wouldn't announce in thread, you would just pick someone who you think mafia would want offed and watch them. When they turn up dead in the morning, you tell us who targets them and we lynch him/her.
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by Danchaofan »

No, I'm not waiting for permission. I don't think it is likely that Tony was targeted, but I do think there is a fair chance that I was targeted and protected by Rishi.
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:06 am

Post by Danchaofan »

we could always stick our watcher on rishi and confirm gorrad for cumulative tracker. From N0 events I'm willing to give +town points to both watcher and weak doc so have them confirm gorrad and we'll have effectively 3 town investigative roles.

Also given N0 events I think we say it's reasonably unlikely that me, rishi, fuzzy, has, and porochaz- it's bad for town to immediately discount the possibility as among the any of these groups could have taken a wifomic approach to their night actions. Because of the potential usefulness of gorrad and our ability to control mega's kill I think they should also be taken off the lynch list.

That leaves us with a lynch list of plum, ruck, malyss, and tony...
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Post by Danchaofan »

Danchaofan wrote:Also given N0 events I think we can say it's reasonably unlikely that me, rishi, fuzzy, has, and porochaz is scum- it's bad for town to immediately discount the possibility as among any of these groups the people involved could have taken a wifomic approach to their night actions.
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:57 pm

Post by Danchaofan »

Gorrad wrote:Also,
FoS: DanChaoFan
. How about we lynch those that we think are scum, hmm? It's a possibility that everyone on your don't-lynch list is anti-town. So don't limit options due to role.
Since there's no discussion that was a lynch proposal based on the night actions that occurred and considering what we could do in the next night.
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:48 pm

Post by Danchaofan »

"Once per night, you may target another player." Nope plum

I would prefer gorrad pick up tracker more to add but we're in twilight so I'll post in the morning...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”