My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:15 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Hi, I'm here.
Was recovering from a bad hangover the other day...
zachattack wrote:I'd like to see Wall-E post something of substance, and for Eek to just post something.
>=(
1. The thread wasn't open for more than 24 hrs at the time of your request.
2. It was weekend (for me it was)
zachattack wrote:Why put the third vote on someone this early? Doesn't seem random to me. Hoping for a quick bandwagon?
As said before, a third vote isn't that bad as you make it out to be.
jersey wrote:Jordan, I'm not so sure I would even make a deal about lynch-3. It actually looks a bit more suspicious that Wall-E tried to jumpstart an Atlas bandwagon so quickly.
Wall-E put the second vote on Atlas and it appears to me that he nowhere tried to push a bandwagon onto Atlas.
Gamma wrote:
FoS Gamma

Because obviously, being the fourth person to vote Atlas is so nefariously sinister.

FoS Nekka-Lucifer
Did... Did you just FoS yourself?

And yes, that is a bad thing if there isn't a proper reason attached to it. don't drag your bandwagon vote out of important context.
jersey wrote:Definitely not willful misrepresentation. I'm just pointing out that even though Atlas had multiple votes rather quickly, it was Wall-E that cast the second vote. I found it interesting that his random vote landed at Atlas' feet so quickly.
Sure... Why is the second vote so "interesting"? I'm more interested in the third one (with the reaction of zach) and the fourth one.
Gamma wrote:I'm a made suspect due to a generic vote and overreading the details. Cool.
No.
You're made a suspect because you put a person at 4 votes without a proper reason.
Gamma wrote:To cap off my defense, I am the vig and I have no qualms about NKing players if they're gonna be a hassle, town or not. Fuck yeah.
Nightkill yourself. It's the action that benefits us the most.
1) we don't have to wifom over you being alive D2.
2) we lose a player that's a hassle to the town
Wall-E wrote:We have no reason to disbelieve him
We have even less reason to believe him.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:13 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:
Minor FoS: My Milked Eek
for posting what everyone else has just said without providing any insight to the issue of whether he can believe Gamma or not. I'm not sure about his play currently. It's only a suspicion but his post does seem abit offputting for me.
I don't believe Gamma, that's why I asked him to off himself.

And I wasn't finished with the post, I forgot to mention I was going to continue this evening.

To satisfy your hunger;
I'm not keen of;
- jersey
- gamma
- zach

And yes, it appears that my opinions (of my previous post) do come together with some points of some people. But that's just the disadvantage of coming late to the party I'd say.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:34 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gamma : Are those your actual role specifications? Relook please, I have my doubts about some part(s).
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:49 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wall-E wrote:Nekka-Lucifer's OMGUS attack is noted.

You don't like me cheering on the claimed vig? Too bad! I liked Gamma's claim, I liked everything about what he did, up to and including the reprimand.

In your post 60, Nekka, you say that you think Milk is just parroting what everyone else has already said. Can you show a quoted example of each thing Milk said followed by an example of someone else saying it previously?
That isn't omgus.

And of course he's not going to find exact quotes. There are points that resemble each other, but direct quotes? What are you asking here? Trying to make him look suspicious by trying to (somewhat ok?) twist his words?
Gamma wrote:State them. I know what I said.
Without going into much detail, my role pm says nothing about windwoods winning, it only mentions that in order to win we need to remove brass players from the orchestra. I find it odd that the win condition would vary for different people of the same alignment.

While it comes down to the nearly same thing, there
is
a difference.
zachattack wrote:In response to Eek

I wasn't insinuating that you would be inactive or anything with my post asking you to post something. I was trying to say that I wanted to hear contributions from everyone so I could formulate opinions on everyone. It was more of a criticism of Wall-E then you since he had posted but hadn't added to the discussion at all. I apologize for my tone though, I can see how it could be misconstrued. I'm sure there will be times where I'm unavailable for 24 hours or more, real life comes before the game.
Good. It was being interpreted by me as an attempt at making me look like a lurker.
zachattack wrote:Baby, I'll put my vote on you anytime you want. Nekka's got nothing on you big boy. :wink:
Oh my...

Come to my room later, won't ya?
Wall-E wrote:Gamma's claim is provable. Why kill him?
Explain to me, how exactly is it provable without killing him?
He could be a sk, mafia or a vig. Without going too deep into hypothetical situations (with eventual doctors, RB's and un-NK-able people), how is he going to prove himself? Come on, I dare you.
Budja wrote:As long as Gamma picks his targets sensibly, don't kill him.
Besides the mafia will probably NK him anyway so I say we forget about him for now.
Oh really? How do you know what the mafia is going to do? For all we know he could be RB'd/kept alive/his target may be protected/mafia might not send in a kill/doctor saves him/etc...

I'm staying with my "he should nk himself". It leads to the least amount of wifom on D2 concerning him.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:45 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gamma wrote:and a third post because i suddenly decided to not pay attention to who's voting who on page 4

unvote, vote MyMilkedEek

Honestly, there are more ways to do this than NKing myself.
And you honestly think this is the way to prove that?

If not, and I know it's not, tell me exactly how you can prove you are a vig. I'm dying to hear. If you're willing to win this game you shouldn't be afraid of taking a step sidewards. I hope you realise that you being alive by D2 leads to a decent amount of wifom, which is not beneficial to the town (dependant of N1 and D1 results).

And you feel like an sk to me. I can't help it.

- The very early claim could be seen as a panic reaction because when lynched, you lose. The only logical claim for an sk is vig.

- You say your role pm mentions that the windwoods win when threats are eliminated. Don't go quoting your PM (I feel that we are in a very delicate situation here, don't quote anything), but I think your PM said something along the lines of "you hate the windwoods" and "you win when all threats are eliminated". As pointed out by a few people, the town (or VT) win condition revolves around removing brass players.

- The most recent post and vote for me are very empty. Especially combined with your previous vote for Nekka. Who is, note this down, another person who doesn't believe your claim. Yes, I'm saying you are voting for people who don't believe your claim instead of people who you think are scum. Even if you are a vig, that's not a very pro-town play and makes you a reckless vig. Which is something we don't need.

Gamma wrote:what instrument does everyone play, anyway?
I'd rather not have people mass-name-claim this early. I expect there to be multiple roles of the same instrument, just like in a real world orchestra, thus it would lead to confusion, mislynches and other stuff.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:36 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wall-E wrote:How do you know that his motive for attacking me wasn't OMGUS?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 83#1366683
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Omgus

Simple. I know what omgus means.

And after I typed this and while rereading the preview, I saw your little trap; I don't know his true motive. Thanks for that. +1 for Wall-E.

But seriously, is it omgus when a person votes for another when the other voted for the first one one or two pages ago? And while using valid reasons? You are twisting Nekka's vote and the basis of it so much that it isn't funny anymore.

Wall-E wrote:You seem REALLY sure of yourself. I understand if you were just pointing out that ostensibly he did provide reasons for his attacks, but I wonder if he would have attacked me AT ALL if I'd lurked instead of pointing out his bad logic? Hmm.
He voted for you because of
"What made you come to your conclusion that you like Gamma? Surely after his -3 and vig claim in the first 2 pages you wouldn't like his play and be quite suspicious. Please elaborate on your reasoning."

Where did you point out his bad logic? Why are trying to push for omgus here? And I know you know what omgus means;
Wall-E wrote:Corporate is testing the waters on lynches without voting, as Atlas pointed out (and got voted by corporate for it! OMGUS!).
This isn't omgus in its purest form, but it's closer than the above.
Wall-E wrote:He can claim his kill, then kill. It will prove he's some kind of killer. As long as he kills who
WE
say, he's
OUR
killer. Scum that obeys town is essentially town.
Where's the involvement of other power roles? Doctors? Roleblockers? The possibility of the victims of the vig and the scum being the same? The scum not sending in a kill? Why is he still alive on D2? Why wasn't he roleblocked? Etc... Etc... (all hypothetical)

Prove to me he's not an sk. Or a mafia. All you did prove was that he can kill during the night. I don't want scum obeying us, I want scum to die.

Let's assume he kills for us. Questions arising: Why wasn't the victim he claimed to kill, killed? He claims a doc or rb came into effect or w/e.

See how many unanswered/unanswerable questions pop up?

Wall-E wrote:But for the reasons I've outlined MANY TIMES already, we need him alive more than dead.
Tell me why. All you said was "gogogo gamma" and "he could kill for us". (exaggeration)

Wall-E wrote:Read his original post and then tell me what I'm talking about in the above quote. If you still don't get it, I'll be happy to make you look kinda dumb by explaining, but I'd been under the assumption you were paying closer attention than this.
I think the problem lies with me misreading your post and not his.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:59 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gamma wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:- The most recent post and vote for me are very empty. Especially combined with your previous vote for Nekka. Who is, note this down, another person who doesn't believe your claim. Yes, I'm saying you are voting for people who don't believe your claim instead of people who you think are scum. Even if you are a vig, that's not a very pro-town play and makes you a reckless vig. Which is something we don't need.
I take it that by not refuting this, you agree with it?
Gamma wrote:Would you rather have 7 or 8 townies and no power role or 7 or 8 townies and a vig?
You're twisting my words. +1

What I do not want;
- a reckless vig
- an sk
- a mafia

Guess what, you are either one of these three. Your most recent vote for me and the previous vote for Nekka confirm this. You will shoot down people who have voted for you or suspected you before you will go after scummy people. Even if you were a vig, this is reckless behaviour and not wanted.
Gamma wrote:You're lookin' to be trying to mute my influence on the game, afraid of a vig turning the tables against scum.
I'm not afraid of using a vig. However, judging from your recent votes, early claim and role-pm I do not think of you as a vig. Or at the least, a useful one.
Gamma wrote:Or so I say.
Sure, whatever.

Gamma wrote:Lol Wall-E, you're defending me so hard, you and I should be scum-buddies.

we would be invincible.

You, Zachattack and Gamma: the triple love-train threat.
. . .
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:42 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wall-E wrote:watch out guys milk will give you a +1 if you say things he doesn't like
Cute.
Wall-E wrote:Dear Milk:

Let's talk. I know we've been distant these past few days, but I feel a budding friendship here.

Shall we?
>_>

Wall-E wrote:Knowing what it means doesn't mean his motive wasn't it. Trying to blind us with science? Try again.
But there lies your mistake. Knowing what omgus is, is knowing what is not his motive. Go back.

He voted for you for being overly adamant of believing Gamma. You attack him with saying "OMGUS". I reply that it isn't OMGUS (obv). You reply that I know his motive.

Is pointing out the obvious (that it isn't omgus), knowing his motive?

Wall-E wrote:In this case, I think it was. I noticed you ignored my hypothetical while instituting several of your own. That's hypocrisy.

Do you think he would have said what he did had I never typed his name? I vote no, my gut does too, and so I dub it OMGUS. You can kick and scream all day, not changing my mind.
So, it is you, now, who knows what drives our friend?
Wall-E wrote:He doesn't like me because I took the opposite stance from him on Gamma's claim. Voting me without saying why what I did is scummy is scummy, because it's stupid. Stupid logic, based on feelings of OMGUS and not sound thinking. QED: OMGUS.
No, not QED omgus.

Your immediate fanboyism does raise several questions. Not based on a vote of a few pages ago.

Your immediate "I'm a gamma fan already" is highly unusual and suspicious and raises the question; Why believe him that quickly and that fanatical?
Wall-E wrote:So to keep your poor widdle bwain from asploding we should kill him.

Uh, no.
Cute.
Wall-E wrote:I've proved nothing. I'm supposing. That's how we play this game!
I've not attempted to prove a thing either, but that's what you're insinuating here. Your recent posts seem to consist only out of subtle insinuations towards me, while they are truly not true.

Tell me your stance towards my post that contains the argumentation that he is an sk.

Wall-E wrote:You're the one complicating things for no reason.

...You know what? You're right, let's kill the provable and controllable killer because there's probably a doc.

Oh dawg, u so funneh.

Provable? How?

See? Your the one spewing around these provable concepts, so you'd better tell me how he is provable.

And the doc comment is pulled out of context. Seriously.

You're using shitty tactics to trying to dismiss my posts.

Gamma wrote:Those variables are a risk i had to consider when i spit out my role.
You were drunk, but not drunk enough so that you could check for power roles...
Gamma wrote:And so do I.

Except you're killing townie.

You're doin it wrong.
Screaming that you're town isn't really good play.
zach wrote:Eek, does your role PM say anything about woodwinds? You've stated your win condition is to get rid of the brass instruments, but does your PM indicate that the town is specifically woodwind, or just that the brass are mafia?
Nope, nothing at all about windwoods. It mentions brass players and that we need to remove them from the orchestra to win. Just double-checked.

Why?

Gamma wrote:i don't like following the town around like a little dog.

But this is apparently the easiest way to get the town to believe me, unless I get roleblocked.

It pains me to say it, but I will.
It pains you to say it?

And I am in no way persuaded that he is the vig, even if he kills who we say he should. And there is no way to prove it, barring investigations, although I'm not sure if sk's flag or not on the copdar, and except for plain out lynching him (sk's are usually nk-immune). Seriously, the only thing that he can "prove" is his ability to nk.

Vote: Wall-E

I don't like you. Subtle insinuations, blatant lies, fanboyism towards an unproven sk/vig, etc...

Why I'm not voting for the sk; I'll side with the town and not waste a vote there. However, IGMEOY Mr. sk.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:16 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

1) You're not scum for not kneejerk lynching the scum. You're lying, insinuating stuff that is not there and you believe a claim without any reason to believe him, while there are reasons he could not be a vig, but an sk.

2) I believe you still haven't answered;
- the question of why you directly believe gamma without any doubt.
- my request of replying to the sk theory
- the request of how a dead townie can prove gamma is a vig
- how on earth Gamma can prove anything without being killed in the process

3) "
YET MORE SPECULATION ON WHO IS BUDDIES WITH WHOM WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO EVIDENCE AT ALL
"
Wall-E wrote:I've proved nothing. I'm supposing. That's how we play this game!
So, proving and providing evidence only applies to other players. Wall-E can assume all he wants.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:25 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wall-E wrote:2) I believe you still haven't answered;
- the question of why you directly believe gamma without any doubt.
Already answered that.
Sure.

- my request of replying to the sk theory
You can't force me to join you in shitty conjecture.
I didn't say join. I asked for your opinion on the case and suggestions. Surely, it can't be that hard to do?

- how on earth Gamma can prove anything without being killed in the process
He can't, except that he's a killer. And if, as Tony pointed out, the mafia "block" his night kill, we know who the scum are, so WHY KILL GAMMA?
Scenario: Gamma is told to focus on townie. Mafia RB Gamma. Townie is found "guilty". Townie lynched. Keeping him alive leads to too many wifom, even if he plays by our rules.
Why is it wrong to assume a mafia RB? Why are you trying to push around the need for evidence.

No set-up is equal to another. Trying to prove this game does not have a RoleBlocker by another game is a very empty point.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:26 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

EBWOP;
Apparantly I overwrote;

Why is it wrong to assume a mafia RB?
I try to approach games from a worst case scenario and act from there
. Why ...
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:40 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wall-E wrote:Milk said: - my request of replying to the sk theory

I said: You can't force me to join you in shitty conjecture.

Milk said: I didn't say join. I asked for your opinion on the case and suggestions. Surely, it can't be that hard to do?

I said: Ok: Here's my opinion: Your idea is dumb conjecture. I suggest you start scumhunting.
Where does it not make sense, it's easy to say it stinks and that it is dumb conjencture. Sure, it's your right. Go ahead and chase after setup slipups which could be perceived as contextual slip ups (more below).

Did you even read the sk post?
Wall-E wrote:I said: We're saying the same thing. Tony's language made it clear he believes there is a blocker for NO REASON. If he'd said "Kill the vig" rather than block I wouldn't have a problem. Are you playing dumb? I'm not trying to prove there is no blocker, I'm calling Tony out as scum.
He did not say it was in a hypothetical situation, true, but to be fair to him as well, we were talking about possible power roles and their influences on the sk/vig kill. To deduce from this that by not mentioning "hypothetically speaking" that he is scum with an RB in there, is a bit overboard imo.

Ok, assuming there is an RB, leading this from the "slip up of tony" (lol), do you still stand by your plan of leading the sk/vig?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:42 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

corporate wrote:i think the mobs trying to lynch me today so they dont have to look suspicious at night. im onto you atlas and wall e and you guys dont like it. "YOU HAVE BACKED DOWN" in my opinion alot in the past pages. or maybe you just came on strong in the first few. but now with the thread explosion i think you tow are acting shakey.
Provide us with specific information please. I'm interested in your opinion.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:56 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

By this tempo, he'll be finished by tomorrow night!

I suggest most of us hotheads of the past (half) hour, calm down, filter the recent postings and then analyze them. I know it's what I'll be doing when I'm in class tomorrow. =_=

This doesn't include you corporate. I expect your case on my desk before the start of my first class.
Atlas wrote:You claim that I backed off of you because my posting decreased for less than 24 hours!?
We got you now, you lurkerscum!
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:00 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

My Milked Eek wrote:This doesn't include you corporate. I expect your case on my desk before the start of my first class.
Wat are you waiting for? I already had my dinner... >=(
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:39 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'd still like to hear a real explanation from Wall-E of why thinking an sk is in this game sucks.

Setup conjecture? Really, is that your only refute?

Please answer to all the points in the sk probability case. You not wanting, and plain out refusing, to answer to the case in its details, makes you very suspicious.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:40 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:13 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gamma wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:I'd still like to hear a real explanation from Wall-E of why thinking an sk is in this game sucks.

Setup conjecture? Really, is that your only refute?

Please answer to all the points in the sk probability case. You not wanting, and plain out refusing, to answer to the case in its details, makes you very suspicious.
While we're at it, here's a open challenge to the denizens of Musical Mafia: find as many setups as you can that feature:

-Vig

-Vig and roleblocker

-SK

-SK and roleblocker
What the crap is that for a suggestion?

Gamma wrote:How so? I'm interested in MME's probabilities.
I meant the reasons of you probably being the sk. Come on. Is my language barrier that big? I thought the question was rather understandable.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:56 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wall-E wrote:
Budja wrote:First, Wall-E's blatent refusal to listen to anyone elses ideas
Provably wrong.
Budja wrote:and disregarding MME's serial killer theory without real reason
You have not been reading my posts. I have said exactly why, but I'll REPEAT myself now.

Setup conjecture, especially assumptions with NO precident, are a distraction the scum use to avoid lurking.

Stop giving them room to do so.
I was reading Wall-E's posts and read something I must've skipped.

Stupid setup conjecture is not what the case is. I deducted nothing from the setup in that case, but purely from the actions of Gamma and the context.

If you say that suspecting Gamma to be an sk is setup conjecture, then I'll hit the ball right back by saying that saying he is a vig is setup conjecture as well. See how easy it is?

Now seriously, stop acting like a freaking idiot and reply to the case.

Wall-E wrote:I think, in light of things that have been brought to my attention by people, Gamma should claim his kill after night is over. What say anyone?
How on earth is this a good idea? It is better than claiming up front, yes, but seriously now? No one is doubting that he has killing abilities. The only thing that is up for discussion is his alignment. Which is not provable.

Stop trying to force us into plans that prove things we already know.

I still feel it's better to either not nk anyone or to nk himself.

I need to do some studying right now, but I'll post more tonight ^^
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:26 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gamma wrote:dsfargeg.

Everyone seems satisfied with a wall-e lynch, but...

list of players that nobody, for the most part has given a rat's ass about this game

JordanA24
Tolmides
WhereIsTony
zachattack

It would be nice if everybody thought more about everybody, not just the flavor of the day.

unvote
because i want to hear Nekka.
Day 1 isn't over yet. Stop complaining, everyone will get his amount of information in due time.

And I'll be back on Sunday.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:24 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Back and reading.
zachattack wrote:Sigh...

I'm getting tired of this Nekka situation, this is annoying, but no one counterclaimed when he claimed clarinet player,
Ugh...

Did you honestly expect people to counterclaim back then?

Let's see...
MME [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1367919#1367919]Post #108[/url] wrote:I'd rather not have people mass-name-claim this early. I expect there to be multiple roles of the same instrument, just like in a real world orchestra, thus it would lead to confusion, mislynches and other stuff.
A few posts after;
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:You're confident I'm scum based on the fact that I thought that it looked like a PM. In fact the reason I disregarded the 'woodwinds win' section was because I was deemed a Clarinet player (woodwind right?) and I didn't think of checking back on my PM to see if it said if woodwind won or not as it seemed to me at the time that it was the win condition.
I posted that because I'm a Clarinet Player as well.

However this does not prove a thing. I do find it odd that Nekka has a somewhat differently worded win condition from me. However, I suspect this to come from us having different roles. I cannot tell (as of yet (need to reread the thread prperly)) whether this role is mafia or not.

Now, on to reading the thread.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:00 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wall-E wrote:I'm done talking to a moron now. Good luck trying to get me to discuss your scummy garbage.
Sure, you're not dismissive and I absolutely love being called a moron.

JordanA24 wrote:EBWOP: I agree when you say we need to decide 100% on Gamma's target before we lynch anyone, this is why I was so suspicious of jersey for putting him at -1, and why I'm witholding my vote on Wall-E (otherwise, I'd have voted him at the end of Post 267).
I'm going to suggest another plan. Bonus: it doesn't involve him shooting himself.

- We suggest to him a pool of to-be-specified number (2 or 3) of people. He picks out of that pool who to kill. I feel this would reduce the chances of him being blocked. (as zach suggested apparantly)

Or;

- He simply doesn't kill anyone. Should there be an RB, we don't shoot ourself in the foot by announcing his blockable kills.

Either of the two I'd support. I don't support suggesting one kill. And I especially don't support him doing whatever the hell he wants to. He has shown multiple times not to care about scumminess or protownness, but about who voted for him.
Gamma wrote:Bad idea. I'd simply kill the player that I suspect/dislike the most.
This translates to "I'll kill whoever voted for me during the day, regardless of scumminess" according to my dictionary.
Wall-E wrote:Nekka
Jersey
corp
Jordan

STOP BEING SCUMMY
Your excellent play has been noted.

Please direct your attention to your nonexisting cases.

STOP BEING A SCUM

Oh, that was easy.

Wall-E wrote:Why are the people who are voting for me voting for me?
For several reasons.

I don't like you.
I think the town would be better off without you.
I don't like you directly believing Gamma's claim in an instant and then "calling" other theories simple setup conjecture.
You continue to refuse to really answer questions.
CAPS ARE COOL.
Insults are even cooler.

You are pushing for a quicklynch. This is a fact that popped up after my vote, but it is a fact that will keep my vote on you for some time.

Gamma wrote:
vote jerseygoomba

Shit reason is shit.
Why do you feel the need to protect Wall-E?

Is it a continuation of your "everyone against me is a scum" élan? But then the inverse of it? "Everyone with me is town"?
Wall-E wrote:Nekka couldn't be bothered to claim first. Nekka's scum screwing the town out of a scumlynch. I say string him/her up before replacement.
Stop throwing around easily said empty accusations. Your like a populistic politician throwing around empty oneliners to convince the crowd.

Also your quicklynch push has been noted.

Let's let RestFermata catch up and post first.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:12 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gamma wrote:o lawd.

tbh, I don't think Wall-e's scum as much as shit-town.

I would not NK him tonight because if he is town, we're down 1 player in the long run. I would not lynch him because it's retarded and there are better candidates for lynching today.

Whoever hammers this jerk is a faggot.

Everyone, change your diapers, quit baaawwing about how much Wall-e annoys you, because there are bigger fishes to fry in the sea.
MME wrote:Why do you feel the need to protect Wall-E?

Is it a continuation of your "everyone against me is a scum" élan? But then the inverse of it? "Everyone with me is town"?
Fixed the quote.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:13 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

EBWOP

That second quote should be from myself, not Gamma.
Obviously.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:54 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gamma wrote:No. Far from it. In fact, could you "HRM, IS DEFENDING A PLAYER WHO HAS PREVIOUSLY DEFENDED YOU AS SCUM A INDICATOR OF SOME HIDDEN AGENDA HERE" any harder?
Am I the only one who doesn't quite get what he is saying here?

Were you in a previous game with Wall-E? And was he scum there defending you? If he was, what on earth makes that the reason of him being town?

And stop using caps please. It only makes you look stupid, not funny.

And to answer Jordan;
I need to reread properly (in other words, with a lessened focus on Wall-E/Gamma) to answer this question. Expect a full answer on this tomorrow evening. I think (hope) no one will be lynched by then.

But I'll briefly say who I already want to be in the pool of NK's;
- Wall-E (if he isn't lynched during D1)
- corporate (I remember him doing stuff for some reason)

Also, thanks mod, for correcting the quotes.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

corporate wrote:you remember me doing stuff for some reason?

if i wasnt so lazy with my posts myself i might complain. i sure as hell know other people complain at me for not being descriptive enough. but nah... ill allow it.

but in my defense, just cuz my playstyle isnt exactly orthodox and i may not be the sparkling child of pro-town radiance. that dosent mean im anti-town or scum.

i just dont get balls deep into the walls of text and every minor thing.

meta me, its just my play style.
Jumpy much?

I said I needed to reread, I only mentioned your name because I remembered suspecting you on some pages back.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gamma wrote:I'd NK NL/RF, but for now RestFermata.
Thanks for nullifying the exact reason why we are suggesting a pool of nightkillvictims.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:51 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I get prodded after being absent in the weekend of my birthday?

Bah!

I'll get round to posting tonight or tomorrow.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:14 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gamma wrote:Thanks for being a prick that is so compelled to comment on everything.
No problem. I still don't think you're a vig. And even if you are. I'm staying with my "don't nk until later".
Wall-E wrote:Everyone here calling me a bad player: If the only thing you all have to say is that you don't like me, I can't help you. And saying I'm bad at this game is a subjective and terminal argument, given the factors involved.

If anyone has anything at all besides my ATTITUDE or USE OF CAPSLOCK to discuss, (you know, like why they are voting for me, which I have yet to hear a good reason for), let me know!

By the way, being an asshole isn't scummy. Seriously. Look it up somewhere.
Ugh. Please. Stop avoiding valid points made against you (by Jordan and others). And yes, being an asshole is bad play as it is detrimental to the town.

Also. Citation or you're tunneling. New catch-phrase?

zachattack wrote:@milky

I'm assuming you had a reason to believe that you and Nekka would play the same instrument. I had a feeling that was what you were getting at in post 108, and wish you hadn't come out and said it explicitly. I will say that I doubt two people would play the same instrument and have different roles. Don't claim, but if you have a role that there's unlikely to be 2 of in a 12 player game then I would assume Nekka was lying. I'm going to apologize for the way I worded my original post, I was trying to say that someone who played clarinet and believed Nekka was lying would have voted for him shortly after his claim, yet no one but Wall-E actually did until after he picked up his first prod and I jumped on him for lurking.
Aha... Then it was me not thinking further. My apologies. And yes, you are right in assuming that Clarinet players would (most likely) share a common role. Yes, I know, don't say it, but even Wall-E (<3) would have figured this out.
Tolmides wrote:Now this is the first mini I've played on mafiascum, but is a jester a possibility? Has anyone actually played in a game before with Wall-E who can vouch that he is usually this abrasive?
Jesters suck.

corporate wrote:what do you think he has been doing wall e. youre being evasive. and stalling.
I find it funny and ironic that you are stalling yourself there by not answering Jordan's request of a case vs. Atlas.

Also, I do not like directly telling Gamma who to nightkill.

As pointed out previously in this thread; posting his nightkill victim could most likely lead to a mafia RB or a mafia doctor protection.

I stand behind my point of "nk himself or no one" but I don't think anyone else here remotely agrees with me on the "nk himself", so I'll just say that I say that he just keeps from killing at all until we know for sure.

Anyways, I am rereading, just wanted to comment on some recent stuff real quick.

Also saying that I like RF's posts.

Still not liking the prod during my birthday weekend >=(
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:37 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Ah, k.

Overlooked that tiny post when skimming. I was looking for a more serious case, lol.

Mes excuses.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:42 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wall-E wrote:sks don't claim vig d1
Vigs don't claim at L-3.

Wall-E wrote:it's not scummy to opt for a nekka lynch - nothing nekka's replacement can say will change my mind on nekka - sorry if you disagree
What is your thought of RF and me sharing the same instrument?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gamma, I think you misquoted, lemme fix real quick.
My Milked Eek wrote:
Wall-E wrote:SKS DON'T CLAIM VIG D1 BECAUSE IT GOES AGAINST THE LAWS OF WHAT I SAY SO
Vigs don't claim on L-3.
See?

Gamma wrote:I think MME could be lying about instruments, but I think that woodwinds=town, et all.
What? Lying? In what way?

Is it not possible for an orchestra to have two of the same instrument? And in this case, two of a common role?

And I don't know what classification of instrument the town is (doesn't mention it). I just know we need to remove the brass players to win. Which is not the same. And this nuance is acknowledged by some other players as well and was mainly the grounds of early NL/RF suspicion.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:51 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Yeah, I don't like talking about them too much either (could lead to people being modkilled (don't want that)), but to say one more thing about this:

The mod's opening flavour doesn't mention "windwoods" at all. Or any instrument classification for that matter. Nor do our role PM's (at least a few of us).

Gamma wrote:I said that I won with the woodwinds before you said you were woodwind also.
The thing is, my dear Gamma, I indirectly said I am a windwood by claiming clarinet. No denying that. A clarinet is a windwood. However, I also said, way back, that the classification of the town (if any (other than orchestra minus the brass players)) is not shared with me. As backed up by several players. It only mentions the need to remove brass players in order to win. Nowhere does it say the need to remove the threats to the windwoods or something along that line. And it nowhere says the town is the windwood section.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:28 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm down with a no kill for Gamma as I posted earlier.

Also posting that I'm experiencing internet problems which might last until the weekend. Just letting you guys know.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:41 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

The point is not about you putting Wall-E at L-1. The thing I, and others, don't like is that you voted for a person when you felt there was someone more scummy around (after unvoting your top suspect). You say to have done it to apply pressure yet you don't quite apply any pressure and crack to "pressure" yourself by putting your vote back.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:18 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

It's pathetic you still haven't answered to Jordan's (most recent) posts.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:06 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

From;
Gamma wrote:If we lynch wall-e today, and he turns up town, I can only say "I told you so."

And then I will promptly rail against the bandwagon- I'm pretty sure at least one of the Wall-E lynching party is just really oppotunistic scum.
To;
Gamma wrote:
Wall-E wrote:I AM SUPERIOR ROAR THEREFORE I WILL REFUSE TO BOW DOWN TO SUCH MORTAL INQUIRIES ROAR ONLY A SUPERIOR CASE MADE AGAINST ME WITH A PRO SUPERIOR CASE WITH QUALITIES OF SUPERIORITY (SUCH AS MYSELF) AND NOW I WILL GO AND SIMPLY REFUSE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS DESPITE BEING AT L-1 ROAR
getting tired of this ^

WALL-E YOUR EVASION TO EVEN ANSWER QUESTION MAKES ME WANT TO LYNCH YOU OUT OF PURE SPITE, TOWN OR NOT

only bold text can express my opinion of this rationale

unvote jerseygoomba, ragewatch Wall-E
In less than 24 hours.

Any particular reason, Mr. Gamma?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:08 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I like what zach has brought up. "lynch someone else and nk wall-e" (paraphrased). However, this once again brings forward the issue that we had with single victim suggestions for the nk. I.e. roleblockable kills and the likes.
jersey wrote:Hell, if I were Gamma, I would keep Wall-E around.
Obligatory and obvious "haven't you seen gamma distancing himself from Wall-E the past page?" reply.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:36 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wall-E wrote:An unprovoked vig claim seems like something I might do as a vig. In fact, it's something I've done before as a vig. In fact, I've done it over half the times I've been a vig. Something about being a thread bully, using the added weight of a nightkill threat when scumhunting, it's a positive thing to add stress to the other players as a vig.
I did it before != great stuff
zachattack wrote:Gamma's ability to kill is provable. He says, "I am going to kill X." That night, X dies. I don't see the problem here.
You don't see the problem which is pointed out several times with him declaring his victim?

Wall-E wrote:
corporate wrote:fair enough.

i suppose i cant say im 100% certain he is scum, but im 100% certain he is not helping himself otherwise.

if walle does happen to flip scum it wont be anyones fault but his own.
Was this slip significant?
Slip?

It feels more like backtracking out of a vote/mislynch.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:25 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wall-E wrote:I'm also, actually, in the midst of finals week, but I'm available to CYBER omg pm me we'll do it digital unf unf windex
I might take your offer.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I agree with the general sentiment about the deadline.

I'd suggest it is time to do some analysis of the game so far and decide on our lynch.

Which is what I'm going to do the next two-three days. I have finals in three weeks and I need to study quite some amount of stuff, so I could be a day later with a big post, I hope you guys understand.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:46 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Back as well, I hope everyone had a nice break and awsomely good presents/company.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

While my suspicion of Wall-E has decreased over the holidays, must be the forgiving character of Christmas :), I still reckon him to be anti-town and to be noise. Is it not also in the interests of the town to discard of antitown play and distracting noise?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

That's not what I said.

I think you are less probable to be scum than last time I spoke out my suspicions (about you). I am however keeping my vote on you for your annoying behaviour and actions.

Quite the word twister there, Wall-E.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:54 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Perhaps we should have Gamma shoot some inactives.

Note to Wall-E:
This was somewhat a joke suggestion and does not mean I believe Gamma is a vig, however, as said before, I do not doubt he can nightkill.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:18 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wall-E wrote:While I appreciate you playing to my posts (it shows you're paying attention), my 'inability to detect subtlety' is a ruse to make sure people clearly communicate themselves for the whole classroom.
I get that, but there's a difference between noting things that are there and noting things that you think that are there. I hope it somewhat makes sense.

I'd rather wait for the replacements to come here, if any, or for anyone else to return.

So...

Great holiday... Studying for exams in January >_>
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:49 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Happy scumday Gamma.

I'll unvote wall-e and jump ship to jersey. zach's case convinced me that it's better to have jersey lynched than Wall-E at this stage.

And to kickstart the game again, I think we could use a lynch and jersey's is more likely to get through.

Unvote. Vote: Jersey

Also, what are we going to do with gamma's nk?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:13 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

5 replacements iirc.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

We have a plan B.

It's called "Day 2".
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:45 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Reposting that we're still here, lol.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:51 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gamma,
I suggest Budja or Corporate.

And I think we need serious proddings going out or just a lot of replacements.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:18 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sore loser, regardless of your alignment. Bad sportsmanship, dude, bad sportsmanship.

You talking, for instance, could've moved this game a bit more.

Anyways, thanks and later.

To the rest; see you in a couple of days.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:42 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Yay!

Why are we cheering? For Wall-E? Never mind then.

Just kidding :p

Anyways, Gamma, I take it you claim the Budja nightkill?

KoC, could you do a quick reread and a few opinions on all/some players?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:07 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Doing it as we speak. Also, I've notified the mod already via PM, but I got diagnosed with cancer recently, so I will have periods of V/LA over the next few months at least. I'll let you know in advance though.

I was cheering sarcastically, BTW.
=/

Hope you get better soon.

Gamma wrote:Does anyone doubt my vig powers now?
Yes. I would have rather had that you didn't nk anyone. Seeing how sk's are usually forced to nk while vigs aren't. I do not doubt, however, that you can nightkill and I didn't doubt it either.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:55 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Park vote?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Why are we forgetting that Nekka had claimed Clarinet Player?
Which was confirmed as townie by me yesterday.

Three players have died, all three clarinet players.

I would find it rather coincidentally that he had claimed a random windwood/woodwind to be vanilla townie and be right about it.

Of course, safe claims, but I feel that RF's play is very protown and I think that Nekka's play was just him being awkward about this game.

I agree on most points with ToD's list.

Gamma:
Don't nightkill this night.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:29 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wall-E wrote:Gamma should do whatever he wants to do.
No.

1) We're down to 9 players. Worst case scenario is that we're down to 6 with no scum dead on D3.
2) SK's usually are compulsive. This would prove him being a vig.

And I thought the plan was to steer Gamma's nightkill.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:21 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I got prodded?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:20 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

It's not a terrible idea, it needed more nuance.

If we lynch town, no nightkill.
If we lynch scum, a nightkill.

I think this is best.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:31 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Forgot;

I'm going boozing/spend time with friends/gf for the next few days (last exam tomorrow) , so I'll most likely be on a LoA for the next 2-3 days.

Vote Count:
Gamma - (1) Wall-E
Knight of Cydonia - (0)
magisterrain - (0)
My Milked Eek - (0)
Netlava - (2) RestFermata, WhereIsTony
RestFermata - (0)
Trumpet of Doom - (0)
Wall-E - (0)
WhereIsTony - (0)

With 9 alive, 5 votes will end the day.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:32 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Netlava - please read the entire thread.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:55 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

1) Don't bring outside influences in here. From what I understand Netlava lynched you in a game. Don't bring over grudges. (didn't read link)

2) Don't talk about ongoing games.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:31 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gamma wrote:I think Gamma is a likely SK. His posts give me a bad vibe, and not to mention they are pretty anti-town.
Point out those posts please. And comment on them. Randomly spewing around an opinion that has been here since page 7-8 is easy, especially when not accompanied by some own input (other than gut feelings).
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:00 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

V/LA notice

I'm going on a weekend trip, I'll be back on Monday.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

And I'm back.

Not much unlike Wall-E's slightly homo-erotical love for Gamma during D1, I am loving ToD's input/dedication in this game. >_>

I don't have much time to read throught the topic at the very moment (other games are deadlined this week (ok tomorrow >_>)), but I agree on a netlava/corporate lynch.

[quote="Gamma]If Netlava turns up scum, I say we kill tonight.

If not, stay put.[/quote]
That's mah boy.

So, I wouldn't mind KoC hammering.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:However, if, as the daystart flavour implies, Gamma is also unkillable, that leads me to think Serial Killer.
Blame my foreigness, but how?
Wall-E wrote:I have reasons.
Oh really?
A = B. come on, spill your beans, or so I've heard them say on the tube.

RF wrote:Now, the lack of a Gamma kill could be any number of things, and I'm not going to rule any of them out. But in light of Tony's change of tune about the RB'er, I'm inclined to believe it was a mafia RB.
I'm with RF on this matter. ToD being alive does not imply ToD being some kind of un-Nk-able scum/sk/voodoo man.

Replying to rest tomorrow.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:11 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Internet probs should be fixed now. I got my laptop working as it should, but my desktop is still acting up. Which is weird because they use the same router... But I can't fall away anymore as I have the past days.

I also thought I posted something yesterday... Apparantly it didn't come through. Odd.

I think there's one scum left, Gamma. Two scum left would be a bit overboard for a 12 player game.

What did KoC get this night?
Is magister still here?

Because of his rather pro-town play I believe KoC being the cop and ergo his results to be correct. But just to be clear, what does an sk usually flip?

I don't like Tony, for his past behaviour (D1, will reread later) and absense during D3 (hypocritical I know, sue me).

And RF is also a suspect due to elimination thanks to KoC. I also agree with Wall-E about the bus, but I should reread more carefully to form my full opinion about it.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:07 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

=/

KoC;
What kind of description did you get on your investigation? Not Mafia? Town?

Also;
I didn't want to say the obvious deduction from my post that I too am a suspect. I guess it appears I was trying to shift suspicion onto them, which I wasn't, I had actually typed a "so there are 3 suspects by proces of elimination" line, but I felt it to be a stupid one to have.

Gamma, what makes you think there are two left?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:39 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gamma wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:Gamma, what makes you think there are two left?
Two or more.
Day Four wake-up post wrote:You wake up find that one of you again has not come to practice. Upon taking roll, you find that Wall-E does not show up. You go to his house, and see that his bassoon has been hung up on the wall, where it rests when it's not being used.
He references that people were outside his house keeping him up all night

Wall-E Bassoon Player (Doctor) - Forced Out N3

D4 begins! With six alive, it takes four to end the day.
People is plural.

Now I'm going to advance really, really far ahead.

If KoC is telling the truth, we have three confirmed town (him as cop, I, magisterrain or whoever replaces him), which leaves three: WhereIsTony, RestFermata, and you.
As KoC suggested, I would not mind you nightkilling me if this advances the town's needs. I'd of course want you to shoot one of the other two, but in the end it all comes down to the same thing.

Also, I'd rather not base a suspicion of remaining scum on a morning text. I think rbt will once again come forth and claim that there is nothing to be read into that text other than the death and alignment of Wall-E.

RestFermata wrote:MME, I have thought for the whole game that you were town. In fact, we have the same reason for calling each other town--the clarinet player thing. It is well-known that in some games the scum are given the vanilla town PM for fakeclaims, but the way you backed Nekka up after he claimed clarinet seemed genuine and not a setup, so I believed you.

You also believed me because of this. But now that we are down to the wire and you are definitely in a small pool of suspects along with me, you are willing to disregard that. It really
does
look like you were trying to shift suspicion away from yourself. I know that when you are town, from your POV it is easy to forget that you are as much a suspect as another, but we can't afford these kinds of moves so late in the game.
I didn't forget I was a suspect. As said I found it a stupid line to include. In retrospect, I should have, but yeah, too late for that.

RF wrote:I don't think there is a Serial Killer, KoC, because Serial Killers are usually required to kill every night, right? And Gamma apparently didn't submit a kill, just like you asked him not to. The Mafia Roleblocker is dead. If you are thinking it is someone other than Gamma, then we have not seen a kill from the SK yet, so I find it unlikely.[
/quote]
There is one other possibility left. The mafia are all dead and there is an sk. Of course, this speculation is disregarding KoC's claim.

RF wrote:And he has not stuck to this at all. I was 8th scummiest, yet I became very high on his suspicions list later on. He never said anything about ToD's posts (avoiding the scumbuddy? maybe so) and yet JordanA24 was close to cleanest until people started suspecting him...perhaps he felt it was time to throw him under the bus before people started suspecting him of defending a scumbuddy. I'm not sure, but it looks kind of bad to me. Additionally, he was right about there being a Mafia Roleblocker. Surprise!

I know it's WIFOM, but ToD's parting comments toward WIT make him look more like a scumbuddy than toward MME. We know ToD was angry with his scumbuddy for submitting the wrong kill. So although it could be a trick, I can't help but take into account that ToD may have been giving us more information than he intended.
Are you talking about this post? There isn't an explicit message towards tony, do you think the absense of an explicit message (or notification) of tony is the same as tony trying to avoid jordan/tod?

So, concluding, are we going to do:
- lynch tony
- nk mme
- investigate rf
?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:11 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

If KoC dies, we (as in the others) lynch you on D5.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:33 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Ok, then that is the plan I'm going to follow as well.

Vote: WhereIsTony

So Gamma, nightkill me.

That sounded a bit too sm-y for my likings...
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:25 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Good game everyone.

=)

RBT you did good as a mod. If you need some kind of constructive feedback; be a bit stricter on your prodding/replacements. But that's really nitpicking and looking to find something to say :p

Good job =)
Eek
!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”