Mini 693 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia (OVER)

ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Natirasha wrote:OH DARK LORD GANON
Vote: Natirasha
THIS IS MY OFFERING.

Dont do it, its a trap.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:49 am

Post by ZONEACE »

andersonw wrote:
Vote: ZONEFACE
muahahahaha

YOU SUCK

just for that I'm going ot
vote: iLord
because Jesus is not a Mac.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

OMGUS
Fos: anderson
for bandwagoning me.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #114 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:19 am

Post by ZONEACE »

meh im here.

im rereading.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #149 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:57 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Ok guys, sorry, i know ive been a shit about posting, but crazy time in my life has passed and I can focus on this again and I will be reading tonight and tomorrow and getting game relevant post up tomorrow evening most likely.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #150 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

ok, so after a fairly quick, light read thru I'm THRILLED with my original random vote. iLord seems to be really combative about nothing and its reading scum to me. The back and forth with pesco could be distancing, but im not really getting the scum vibe from pesco

Again this is just after a light read through ill try an dbe more thorough tomorrow when im not at work
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #153 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

andersonw wrote:ZONEACE, would you post more of your case on iLord tomorrow? He doesn't seem really that "combative about nothing" to me, I actually agree with most of his reasoning.
I'll make an effort to do so tomorrow.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #211 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:01 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

OK guys sorry again, The day after i promised to do my relevant post my AC adapter for my laptop died and thusly so did my laptop. I got a new adapter today. But I's at work righ tnow, So i'll try to do a little bit of reading here and get a relevant post sometime afte ri get home tonight. Sorry guys I know i suck.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #273 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

So I'm having trouble understanding the cluster F that was the end of yesterday, we gained no more useful info than we would have had had there been a no lynch yesterday and the sudden bandwagon didn't even give us any new suspects since it was a mad dash to lynch for the sake of a lynch with no one providing any reasoning except for ZOMG WE HAVE TO LYNCH SOMEONE.

thats all for now seeing as it's 230 in the am and im a little fried.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #288 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Well I'd like to hear more about this supposed guilt I have. I'm definitely not scum though. In fact I'm quite the opposite. I'm not gonna give an in depth claim (at this point, as its not necessary, but I will say what I think is relevant), but I am a Sage.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #290 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:02 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Well, frankly we don't know what it said. He has said 2 different things. First he said the mask showed him i had a guilty conscience. Then he said the mask showed him I was thinking I was scum.

I can think of a few explanations that wouldn't even relate to relevant Role info i would have been given, and those are, he's not sane/the mask isn't trust worthy or I'm a miller (possibly just in the past, or maybe at all times.)

But its useless to speculate about that until we get a more solid indication of what exactly the mask said about me. Is it that I feel guilty (or have a strong feeling of guilt, which wouldn't necessarily indicate someone being scum) or that I was thinking, "oh hey, I'm scum"

On a more relevant note, I retract my day one suspicions of iLord. I'm fairly certain that was just an overreaction to perceived combativeness on my part.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #292 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Pesco47 wrote: You've gotten his response to my results, the standard denial and a 'Maybe I'm miller'.
Umm since when is "maybe i'm a miller" a standard response to being called mafia? Even when I've been mafia I've never said "maybe i'm a miller" when some else claims to have gotten a result on me.

And again, you've said to different things about your result on. In you post you say both that my thoughts said I was and you said that I had a guilty conscience. WHICH IS IT? Do I think I'm scum, or do I have a guilty conscience?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #294 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:55 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Pesco47 wrote:You gave a straight 'I'm not scum' denial and a separate statement of 'Maybe I'm miller'. Now you throw out further WIFOM about your play which is backed up by questionable meta. There's no escaping the fact that you're scum.

English?

That statement makes absolutely no sense. Questionable meta? i dare you to prove what i said wrong. go ahead. And stating facts about my play is not wifom, its stating facts about my play. But instead of trying to refute them you just throw "wifom" and "questionable meta" out there and act like they mean something in this context. they don't.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #297 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:00 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Pesco47 wrote:You're backing it by saying that you've never done those things as scum. The question is whether or not this is a first time you're going to claim 'maybe miller' as scum. That is WIFOM and also why your meta defense is questionable. How you play in another game is irrelevant to the fact that the results say you are scum.

You claimed "maybe I'm a miller" was a standard response. I have never seen that used (i'll admit its may have been used in games ive not been in) and I've never used it. Therefore IT'S NOT STANDARD. your making meta based statements to push guilt on me because of my response to your accusation. So maybe not accusing some
one of doing EXACLTY WHAT YOU'RE DOING might be a good idea.

Also, we still haven't getten a straight answer from pesco. you say the flavor of your result was that I have guilty conscience, and that the facts were I was scum. Did your result STATE THAT I WAS SCUM, or did you interperut the flavor that way. Cause if you're getting flavor results and just interpruting them thats a bad idea cause I've been a flavor cop before and things go wrong very quickly when you try to interperut the results. I spent an entire game agressively defending the SK, and when we have a mod who has a penchant for bastardry (according to some) interperuting flavor is definitely bad news.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #305 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

this is all quickly becoming a sad farce. First off
SilverPhoenix wrote:
ZONEACE wrote: You claimed "maybe I'm a miller" was a standard response. I have never seen that used (i'll admit its may have been used in games ive not been in) and I've never used it. Therefore IT'S NOT STANDARD.
ZONEFACE wrote:I can think of a few explanations that wouldn't even relate to relevant Role info i would have been given, and those are, he's not sane/the mask isn't trust worthy or I'm a miller (possibly just in the past, or maybe at all times.)
What a direct contradiction. Tell me exactly what you mean by your earlier comment.
How is that a direct contradiction? Before this game I've never seen someone accused of being scum saying, "hey. maybe i'm a miller". THERE IS NO CONTRADICTION THERE BUT GOOD TRY.
ZONEFACE wrote:Well, frankly we don't know what it said. He has said 2 different things. First he said the mask showed him i had a guilty conscience. Then he said the mask showed him I was thinking I was scum.

I can think of a few explanations that wouldn't even relate to relevant Role info i would have been given, and those are, he's not sane/the mask isn't trust worthy or I'm a miller (possibly just in the past, or maybe at all times.)

But its useless to speculate about that until we get a more solid indication of what exactly the mask said about me. Is it that I feel guilty (or have a strong feeling of guilt, which wouldn't necessarily indicate someone being scum) or that I was thinking, "oh hey, I'm scum"

On a more relevant note, I retract my day one suspicions of iLord. I'm fairly certain that was just an overreaction to perceived combativeness on my part.
I like that defense, except for what you find the "most relevant". How is that relevant? Someone accuses you of being scum and you distance yourself from a previous argument you made? That isn't the best thing to do if you were town at all. Makes me believe more that you are scum.
Umm, what? I never said "most relevant" so putting that in quotes doesn't work. My retraction of my suspicion of iLord was more relevant that the other things i was saying because the other things were speculation about what was going on. But my supsicion of iLord i realized was likely incorrect and therefore it was more relevant to explain that than it was to speculate about why the claimed Link got some sort of negative investigation result on me.

Look whatever, you guys want a claim fine. I'm Rauru, the Sage of Light. I have a limited vigilanted ability in both realms because i possess the hero's bow and some(limited) light arrows. In the past I also have a tracking ability, and iLord didn't do squat yesterday. I also have a passive ability in the future but I'm going to choose not to reveal that right now.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #306 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

BTWs I'm at Lynch-1, just so we're all aware where we are.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #308 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:07 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Does someone have 2 votes because i only see 5 people voting for me.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #309 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

nevermind, apparently matlhius has 2 votes.

WELL THANKS FOR LYNCHING ME WITHOUT GIVING ME AN OPPURTUNITY TO FULLY CLAIM GUYS THAT WAS REALLY FRIGGING SWELL OF YOU.

assclowns.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #311 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:12 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Pesco47 wrote:Twighlight means you can still spew BS for us. Not that it matters because Rauru does NOT give Link the Light arrows, therefore you are lying.
where exactly did i say that Rauru gave link the light arrows?

RIGHT I DIDN'T

yay for idiots.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #313 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Pesco47 wrote:Why would you have them arrows to begin with? Where's your 'fullclaim' that we didn't give you time for?
too late now.

and again, WHERE DID I SAY I GAVE LINK THE LIGHT ARROWS?

please, show me, since you've said that's what i said i did.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #316 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:23 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

i wouldn't have to act like ajackass if the town didn't play like a retarded lab monkey and run up the vote count without giving people a chance to claim.

but then agian, you continue to lie about the information you have and what other people are saying so i can't expect you to understand.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #319 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:29 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

why should i give information when YOU LYNCHED ME WITHOUT GIVING ME AN OPPURTUNITY TO FULLY CLAIM

You broguht this on yourself. I don't help people who screw me for no reason.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #322 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:11 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

My reaction has noting to do with my alignment. I would react this way to what happened no matter what.

This is why playing here is so frustrating, NO ONE PAYS A DAMN BIT OF ATTENTION. It makes the game no fun when people refuse to even TRY to give people the oppurtunity to claim.

If I'm town, I screwed out of the ability to claim and save myself and prove I'm a Power role. If I'm scum i got screwed out of the ability to claim and save myself and convince you I'm a power role.

It jsut makes the whole game seem pointless if we aren't going to allow people to make strategic decisions and instead just quick lynch them day two off the questionable claim of ONE PERSON with no proof of anyhting other than they haven't been counter claimed.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #324 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:49 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Pesco47 wrote:You're overstepping the limits of acceptable acting here. If you don't like the place then GTFO. Nobody forced you to be here and we don't have to put up with your angst.
shut the fuck up nub

alright

lick me you useless twat.

when you've been her longer than like a week you can tell me to GTFO.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”